Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beelzebub1111's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Vicks looks at the cargo, and the invoice. Quickly scanning through, making sure that everything is order.

    (I would like to know whats on that list, could I get it in a PM?)

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine chuckles at Kera's smirk as they walk up. "Aye," he says to JZ then pushes the cart into the cargo bay, pausing slightly to eye the diagram. He frowns slightly, eyes shifting from the door into the ships interior and his tool chest. He guides the chest into the front corner of the cargo bay and sets it down. He makes a quick job of pulling several tools he thinks he might need from it and dropping them into his pack.

    He heads into the ship, glancing around to familiarize himself with it before climbing up to the upper level. He tosses his bag into the starboard side room<X9>, the closest he could get to the engines. He was happiest with being able to hear their hum and the workings of the ship. Heading back out, he sticks his head into the room straight down the ladder from the bridge<U8>. Not seeing anyone's things, he tosses Kera's bag and helmet onto the bed, then heads back down.

    "So, where we headed first?" he asks."Anywhere that I might get a chance to seal up the cargo hold?"

    As he helps load, he tries to spot any problems in the bay that look obvious to him.

    ((
    Repair (diagnostic): 1d20+12=28
    No +2 for the toolkit since he's helping load
    ))
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-02-14 at 11:51 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    When Daine returns and inquires about the destination, the captain says, "That'll have to wait till after we get this loaded. Hey, could you move your tool chest to the upperlevel? There is a 2m by 3m alcove just forward from the conventional drive which you can use as a workshop. We need all the room down here for the cargo."

    After that, JZ gets back to work unloading the truck and loading the ship.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    "Sure thing," he says and moves back to the toolchest. He reactivates the cart and and moves it by the door, then sets it down. A few latches later he begins hauling the broken down chest up into the ship, taking it to the rear alcove, one(of eight) cases at a time.

    "Sorry about the time there," he says as he returns to the cargo bay once he's completed carrying the cases up to the alcove. He then starts helping carrying the cargo into the bay the best he is able to, eying the bay for obvious failures as he does.
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-02-14 at 11:51 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kaff

    After dropping his pack containing a few changes of clothes in his cabin, Kaff returned to the hold and took up a watch position (e27).

    He saw the hover transport move up and despite some questions from the driver, Kaff waited until the Captain came up and motioned the vehicle into the bay.

    Kaff set his rifle aside and was about to assist with the loading when the Captain told him to keep watch. 'Fair enough', he thought and picked up his rifle. He waved the Bothan in the transport out of the hold and then shut the hatch to take up a new guard post (L21).
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera does the best she can, but it becomes clear pretty quickly that she's not much for heavy lifting. "I'll be right back," she says, heading farther into the ship. Taking a minute to stack Daine's tools on the floor, she requisitions the hoverloader they brought and takes it back out to help with the cargo. Then she starts ferrying the loaders back and forth while still moving the small stuff and offering a hand with the really big stuff.

    {I think you misunderstood, Lord_Kimboat. JZ wanted Kaff to shut the landing bay doors, not the ship's cargo hold door. We're still loading the ship, and that would just make it take longer. :P}
    Last edited by dauphinous; 2007-01-12 at 07:06 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn retrieves the hoverloader and sets about doing his best to move the cargo aboard, although it might be clear to anyone watching that he's not used to manual labor. He remains cheerful, however, taking note of the more experienced Captain's directions. He asks a number of questions of him and pays careful attention to the process, trying to familiarize himself with the minutia of running the ship

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    All in all, their were 39 boxes :
    4 large cubic boxes 3m by 3m by 3m marked 'Exo-Atmospheric Portable Shelters'
    34 small cubes 1m by 1m by 1m marked with various identification numbers but no labels
    1 medium box 1m by 2m by 3m marked 'Collapsable Kuat Systems Zulu-9 class spacecraft'

    The medium and large boxes have their own built in antigravity generators. None of the smaller boxes do, though some wouldn't need it. Several of the smaller boxes only weigh 4-5kg. Of course, some of them weigh closer to 200kg. It took 15 minutes to get everything loaded and another 15 minutes to secure everything within the cargo hold with tie-downs, clamps, and such.

    Once complete, JZ and Kaff escort the driver out, secure the landing bay, and return to the ship. JZ says, "Sorry about that, what a way to start. Lets get this ship moving and into hyperspace. Then we'll sit down and I'll explain everything and show you the ship's finances and such. The bottom line is, the delivery company would have charged extra to load the ship and I need every credit to pay off the ship."

    The captain starts to head upstairs and then turns to Vicks, "We got everything right? Can I get the datapad back, I need the codes off it to start the main computer."

    Turning to Kera, "Okay hotshot, lets see how good your astrogation skills are. Plot us a hyperspace jump to Wezen." Looking to Evayn, he says, "Maybe you can double check the calculations, I'm not sure the ship can survive running into something."

    Seeing Daine, the captain then adds, "We are going to an Asteroid Mining outpost in the Wezen system. The output hangar bay is large enough for this ship, but we won't be there for very long. We only have a single hull plate, but if you can get the leak fixed in that time that would really help."

    {{OOC For simplicity, you use hull plates to repair hull points }}

    JZ heads up to the bridge and starts the power on procedures.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-01-13 at 08:57 AM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn heads to the bridge and accesses a console, gathering the information necessary for Kera to make her jump calculations. While inexperienced at calculating jumps personally, he does understand what is needed for such work from his knowledge of hyperdrive technology. I'll need the most recent available data, he thinks, wondering just how out of touch this section of the galaxy might be. "Wezen's still in the Outer Rim, correct JZ?" he asks. This jump shouldn't be too long. I don't suppose we have Holonet access here?" he says, trying to pull up the best information possible. Swearing internally, he makes a mental note to learn how to calculate jumps himself ASAP.

    Computer Use - (1d20+6)[21]
    [OOC: that's to get the most recent data available and access the Holonet if possible]

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Grinning, Kera follows JZ up to the bridge and sets herself down to start plotting the jump. She watches Evayn to see if he can get anything more recent than the almost week old maps currently available and emits half a swearword when he is unable to connect. Also noting that there is no nav computer or astromech droid, she laces her hands together and cracks her knuckles. "Well, I guess we get to do this the old fashioned way, then." She begins working, plotting in a course carefully. A minute later, she blows out a noisy breath through her mouth and looks up. "You need a nav computer, JZ."

    Astrogate: 1d20+9 = [11] + 9 = 20

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ finishes powering on the ship and lifts off. JZ calls over the intercomm, "All hands exit the cargo hold. We're preparing to leave the atmosphere." While the ship ascends, JZ responds to Evayn, "Yes, Wezen is in the outer rim. Literally the next star system from here. You've probably never heard of it because it isn't inhabited. Just this mining colony."

    JZ looks over at the astrogation results and says, "Just under 24 hours huh? That's not a very good course, but it'll give us a chance to get some sleep and get to know each other. We can also discuss the budget and why a nav computer probably isn't going to be installed anytime soon."

    Once everyone is out of the cargo hold JZ moves the ship out to space and executes the hyperspace jump.

    JZ stands up and moves to leave the bridge and says, "Why don't we all go down and relax? Maybe Trill will make us up something to eat."
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-01-13 at 10:45 AM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera makes an annoyed clucking sound with her tongue. "If you had better charts, it would be a better course." Her tone takes on a clipped nature as she feels compelled to explain further. "I chose to err on the side of not hitting something. I'm sure everyone can appreciate that sort of caution."

    Once the ship enters hyperspace, she stands up and follows JZ down, annoyance fading away as quickly as it came on. She drops carelessly into a chair, draping herself across it with a faintly bored expression slowly creeping across her face.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beelzebub1111's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Vicks hands back the datapad. "Everything seems to be in order cap'n. and If it is not impolite to ask, how much are you getting paid for this shipment?"

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    "Sounds good," Daine said, grinning slightly at the chance to make the repairs. "Shouldn't be too much trouble."

    He heads back to the upper level, securing the tool cases and arranging them to be out of the way, but still accessible in a hurry. He tosses his jacket into a corner and snaps his repairkit back on his hip and stays in the area, looking over systems trying to get to know them and how they sound until the ship is in space and into hyperdrive, then joins the others in the commons area.
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-02-14 at 11:53 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kaff looks at the Captain. "No problem sir, happy to help however I can."

    He heads to his room as the ship begins to lift and, after a few minutes to make sure that they are not in any danger, Kaff begins stripping off his armor and notices that his clothing is getting a little ripe.

    Changing into his 'other' identical set of clothes, another uniform without any insignia, he goes to the common room. He felt the transition to light speed while he was changing. As he walks in, the lack of helmet and armor gives the crew their first good look at Kaff.

    He takes a seat and asks, "so where we headed and how long 'till we get there?"

    OOC: I'm happy for you LE to make all of my rolls. Kaff is going to use Knowledge: Pirates (+3) to see what he knows about pirates around Wezen.
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    The prospect of making a hyperspace jump without a nav computer or even current data is new to Evayn and he stands more than a little nervously after JZ execute the jump. As this ship shows no immediate signs of exploding or vanishing into a singularity, he joins the rest of the crew in the common area. Dropping into a free seat and leaning forward, looking over the top of his shades, he says "When we get to Wezen, I'll ask around about a nav computer--we used to do a lot of business out this way a few years back, although not in this particular sector. Nevertheless, maybe one of the officials at the mining installation will have heard of me, or at least my parents. What's the going price on just a baseline navicomp anyway?"

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Perking up a little when Daine walks in, Kera watches him until there is talk of a nav computer. Then she zeroes in on Evayn. "I have no idea, but if it's way too much, maybe we could just get a cheap astromech droid. A used one shouldn't set us back too much, and would be just about as good. My dad had an old R2 that did a good job covering for a nav computer." She runs a hand through her hair on one side, a motion that is clearly habitual. "And we have to get new charts at Wezen. Absolute necessity."

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine crosses the common room as he walks in, crossing his arms and leaning on the bulkhead beside Kera as he eyes the room, trying to take in any systems that he might need access to, or might need his attention.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kaff listens to the conversation going on around him and then asks, "Hey . . . XO," he uses that title rather than trying his name, "what's this Wezen place like anyway?"
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ looks around at everyone and listens. He smiles with everyone's interest. After Kera's suggestion of an astromech droid, JZ interjects, "My financial focus is on getting this ship paid off. I still owe", he pauses to check his datapad, " 10142 credits. It'd be a real shame if we miss one of the last three payments and we'll be in a galaxy of trouble if we miss a payment."

    Looking to Vicks, JZ says, "This trip will pay 550 credits which is 50 credits per 1000kg. We are not selling the cargo, just acting as a delivery vehicle. For costs, we had the 50 credit docking fee on Rutan, 36 credits for fuel, 31 credits for food and 75 credits for rental of the vacuum safe containers the cargo is in." JZ checks his credchip and continues, "That added to the 121 credits I've already got means I'll have 671 credits. I've got 24 days to come up with 3500 credits for the next payment."

    Looking to the worried faces, JZ says, "If you all agree we really need an astromech droid, perhaps Daine can purchase a broken one and make the repairs himself. I'd think we could find a broken droid for about 100 credits. However, the nav charts are up-to-date, I just bought new ones. The problem is, Wezen doesn't get much traffic so the last data for that route was 6 days old. For the return trip we can use our sensor data from this jump to provide current astrogation data."

    Speaking to no one in particular, JZ says, "Wezen, for those of you who don't know, has no life. I've heard their used to be 3 planets in this system, but they have all been torn apart by some catastrophic event. All that remains is a massive asteroid field slowly spinning around the star. This mining operation is geared towards mining some hydrogen peroxide isotope. Anything other valuables they dig up they save and sell to traders like us."

    Turning to Vicks, JZ says, "When we get there, I want you to coordinate the load and unload. I've arranged to purchase 103 tons of discard ore at 5 credits a ton. I'm going to meet with an old friend of mine about a special job. Also Vicks, talk to their shipping office and see if you can sell them our updated nav information. While you're there might as well check to see if they need any new deliveries."

    Turning to Evayn, he says, "Perhaps you can go with Kera to find an astromech droid while Daine fixes the air leak in the cargo hold."

    JZ leans back and ponders a bit and they says, "I'd like to start making our way out towards Bespin for the Expansion Week holiday. You can usually make some good money ferrying party goers to and from the neighboring systems. If we can get far enough ahead we can relax a bit too."
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-01-14 at 09:21 AM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Nodding at the suggestion to look for something much less than perfect in a droid, Kera makes just one more plug for her cause. "Without at least a droid, the time hyperjumps take is gonna be longer that it ought to, just because I have to put in padding to keep us from flying through stars and stuff. And I've been told that time is money." She glances at Daine. "I can work on a broken droid myself if Daine has more pressing demands on his time."
    Last edited by dauphinous; 2007-01-14 at 11:09 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine glances over a few of the appliances in the cabin as JZ speaks, making a mental checklist. "Any spare parts we could get our hands on would be well worth it as well," he says as JZ talks about assignments for their time at Wezen. "A spare hullplate or two could go a long ways." He pushes himself off the wall and pokes at a slightly burned power outlet curiosly. "Don't suppose you've made a list of things that you know are out have you?" he asks as he glaces to JZ.

    "Sounds like a solid plan," he adds when JZ wraps up, smiling as he leans against the counter and looks to everyone else. He pulls a datapad out from his tool kit and starts jotting notes down to himself.
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-02-14 at 11:55 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    At the mention of food, Kaff gets up and starts examining what's in the larder. Filling a plate he says, "Captain, when you go on your special business, you want some backup? If you don't, I'm happy to stick with Mr. Narten and keep him safe."
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    "Sounds good to me," Evayn says. "The quicker the better too, if it means we get the chance to kick back on Bespin for a while. By the way, I may also be of some use in seeing if we can get a better deal on that ore. Buying a busted astromech shouldn't be too difficult, but I've had some practice in negotiating trade." He puts his feet up on the nearest available surface and settles back as if to start napping.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beelzebub1111's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    "Well," Vicks says in response "I am in no immediate need of credits so you can have my pay until the ship is payed off."

    He turns to Evayn before he begins napping. "While you are looking for an astromech droid, might I recommend an old R5? They would be best economically for our current situation"

    With that he heads out to the shipping office to check for deliveries.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    With a snort, Kera looks at Vicks. "I'd take an R1 in 37 pieces over a working R5. Those things are cheap for a reason, you know." She smirks. "But we'll see what they have. If that's all they've got and it's cheap, well, it's better than nothing. Not a lot better, but still better."

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ listens to everyone and after the droid discussion says, "I'm not too smart when it comes to droids, but if it can't climb the ladder to the bridge its not gonna be much help. That is unless, Daine here, wires in some kind of terminal for it or puts in turbo lifts or something."

    Looking to Kaff, the captain gets a serious look on his face and says, "As the Security Chief, you've got the hardest job while were are in Wezen. You need to keep everyone and everything safe. This facility is unlicensed and as such things are a bit rough-n-tumble. No one should leave the ship unarmed. The ship should never be left unattended."

    Looking around, JZ pulls out his blaster and holds it pointed at the ceiling. He then continues, "Possession, of one of these, is 90 percent of the law out here. Avoid arguments. Try not to upset anyone. Once we've made our delivery our value to this output decreases rapidly. Break any of their rules, whatever those might be, and they are apt to toss you out any airlock. If you're lucky, they'll kill you first." JZ then puts his blaster away.

    Returning his gaze to Kaff, JZ then says "I leave it to you to figure out how you can best be of use. So long as Daine is making repairs you can go where you want. If Daine needs to go purchase supplies, someone will need to watch the ship. You get the idea."

    {{ Any more questions / comments before every goes to sleep and I fast forward to Wezen? }}
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    "Ah. It's one of those places. Probably a good idea to not wander around alone then. Or really wander much at all. I'd like to be there to get the droid, but I'll stick to the ship otherwise." She looks around at the other men as it finally starts to sink in that she's going to have to live with these people for, hopefully, a while. "Any of you guys play cards?"

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn perks up at the mention of a card game. "Not well, but I'm a quick study. It's something to pass the time until Wezen anyway."

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine makes a slight face as JZ holds up the blaster. Lovely, he thinks to himself. "Hrm," he says a the mention of a way to get the droid up and down from the bridge and walks over to the ladder up. "A jack in would probably be easier, but," he says, measuring the span with his hand and looking up. "Something could be rigged up."

    As Kera mentions cards, he chuckles softly. "I'll see if I can't get some of the junk around here in working order," he says moving back towards one of the appliances that seems to be out of order and opening his tool kit.
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-02-14 at 11:56 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •