New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

Kaff

"Thanks Kaff, that seems to have helped," Evayn says. "Why don't you stay here with Daine and see what can be done with... whatever he has in there."

"Do I have to?" Kaff says somewhat forlornly and looks at one of the scorch marks on his armor. He then moves off toward Daine.

Daine grins slightly. "Most excellent, I will be needing your assistance or your armor, one of the two," he says as he begins to move around the console to its rear and begins to remove the panel. "I need you to place a few things for me."

With a sigh, Kaff leans against something. "Alright Daine, this is the way its going to be. I'm going to do what you want. We can afford to lose me at this stage but not our engineer. However, you will remember while doing this that when I get hurt, I get grumpy and that I have a long memory and that we wont ALWAYS need our engineer."

After a few minutes to let this sink in, Kaff says, "okay, what do you need me to do?"

2. - Top - End - #812
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Daine

Daine glances up to Kaff as he works. "I'm hurt," he says. "I give you the chance the handle high explosives and you treat me like that?" he says, pulling a large pack from under the console and sets it on top. "Besides, I'd like to see you keep that hunk of junk out there in space. You may not need me, but she does." He grins, "And you'ld have Kera to deal with."

Daine pulls his comm out. "Hey Evayn, I need to ask that you do not use the PA system at any time until we're leaving. I know everyone likes to have a nice, booming voice, but that's going to be rather literal very soon."

"Now then," he says, turning back to Kaff as he squats behind the console again and begins gathering cables. "If you'll look through the pretty glowing window over there, you'll see something that looks amazingly beautiful. We're going to blow it up once we're back on our ship...." He explains the plan, wiring the explosives up to the PA system, along with placing them where they'll do the most damage to the piece of equipment.

((Taking 10 on removing the explosives. Rolling a 1 would be bad!))
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-08-23 at 11:24 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ogre in the Playground

Daine and Kaff

Once inside this long thin room you can almost feel your hairs twitch every time the strange energy flux pulses.

Along the lefthand wall are the tattered remains of 4 white engineering jumpsuits. Three of the remains hang from 8 hooks along that wall and one lay in a pile on the floor directly underneath an empty hook. The suits are designed to provide energy resistance and general protection while working within large high-power machines.

Two doors lead to the internals of the engines and power supply systems. There is a small glass window set into each door about face height. Based on the pulsing flashes of green light coming out of the glass, you expect they probably both lead to the same place.

Between the doors is a large computerized control panel. It is covered with gauges, knobs, buttons, levers and such. There are probably 400 buttons of various sizes and in various groups. The whole console is covered with a thick layer of dust. You can't make out any of the gauges or read any labels on the buttons(because of the dust). However, you can tell there are no lights on the whole console. Either they've all burnt out or the whole console is burnt out/powered off/etc.

Daine easily removes the two packages of explosives from the console. They both seem to be construction type charges(as opposed to military explosives). He then begins pulling spare wires out of the rest of the console.

Once he has a sufficient quantity, he climbs up on the top of the console and begins to disassemble the PA system receiver. Once he has that open, he disconnects the speaker and begins daisy-chaining the salvaged wires together so that he has enough distance to put the explosive charges in the next room on the 'device'

While he works, Kaff keeps guard and watches the pulsing green device. He can see 2 of the 4 main hyperdrive engines and all the associated controls. In the middle of what should be an open space is some sort of contraption. If it wasn't causing so many problems it might be a work of art.

Its about 3 meters tall and seems to made from scrap parts. He can make out all sorts of parts of various parts, salvaged from all over the starship. The whole thing is hard wired directly into the main power core. Around the whole thing is a small orange cloth 4 cm tall barrier. Printed on the orange barrier is a repeating message, "Danger! Men working."

After a minute or so, all Daine has left to do is connect the last wire and position the explosive charge.

Evayn and Kera and Nate

You make your way back to the turbolift and take it down to the low level(where your ship is docked). When the lift doors open there is the faint smell of burnt metal and of fusion cutter exhaust. As you walk towards the docking room, you can see a small line of smoke snaking out of the docking room and down the hall towards the turbolift. The smoke disappears into a small vent in the ceiling above the intersection just south of the turbolift.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-24 at 06:37 AM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

As soon as the door of the lift opens and she sees the smoke, Kera scowls. Great. Just great. Daine'll love that. Jerks. Ought to blast 'em all just for that. Plan 1: we walk in and just shoot. Plan 2: we walk in, talk, then shoot. Plan 3: we walk in, talk, make a deal, then shoot them in the back. Plan 4: nope, sorry, out of plans. She turns to Evayn and keeps her voice down. "Any brilliant ideas? Hard to get paid if we don't have a client, but then...you know, we could maybe find our own buyer. It's not like we would be stuck with the cargo forever just because we don't have the client." She scowls some more. "Of course, they cut our hull. Which, them's fightin' words, you know?"

5. - Top - End - #815
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Fighting words, for sure. Not that I'm particularly attached to the Mule, so much as I like not having to live in derelict spacecraft the rest of my life." He continues forward, adding, "I'm not sure how much fighting we'll want to do with professional bounty hunters, but in any case you're right about the cargo. Lets see what we can work out with them. We signed up to protect this guy's stuff, not his skin, and this is hazard-pay worthy if anything is." With that, he heads warily towards the ship.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Ogre in the Playground

Evayn and Kera and Nate

Evayn and Kera march into the docking bay. Kera is a step behind and to the side with a rifle slung over one shoulder and her blaster ready. Nate rolls along 4 meters directly behind Evayn. The bay is a little hazy with smoke although most of it clings to the ceiling.

The Mule's 'elevator' is down and there are black burn marks and gouges in the pressure hatch on the exterior door to the Angry Mule. The camera adjacent to the access keypad has been smashed and bits of broken glass lay on the floor near the elevator. Other than a blinking light on the Mule's access keypad there aren't any other lights in the room.

Nate turns on his little droid light and shines it around the room. Evayn and Kera quick scan the room and find its empty. Just as they realize they walked into a trap, the trap is sprung. They spin around and find the bounty hunter standing in the doorway.

The bounty hunter has light brown curly hair on the top of his head. The sides of his head are shaved and contain some sort of swirling snake-like tatoo.

He wears a well made dark green/forest green outfit including a loose fitting shirt and very tight pants. Around his waist is a black belt and a blaster holster. Across his left shoulder is another black holster. His left arm seems to have been severed at mid-bicep and replaced with a mechanical looking arm. In his right hand he holds some sort of dart gun.

The bounty hunter smiles and says, "The captain and his mate I presume. I like what you did with your engines. Real pain the neck to track you."
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-28 at 06:00 AM.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

Giving him just a mild scowl, Kera is unable to stifle herself completely. "Not enough of a pain, apparently." Then she pipes down and mentally runs through what Daine is likely to say when he sees the damage, knowing this guy is to blame for it. It comes across more like a vague sort of annoyance rather than any sort of threatening glare, but at least she doesn't look very happy.

{
    Intimidate: 11
    }

8. - Top - End - #818

AssassinGuy

Daine

Daine jumps down off the console and strides over to the window. "Ok, see the big thing there?" he says. "Plant one near the bottom, and if you can, one near that right there, you see it?" he says, pointing through the window. "The little thing sticking up right there," he adds, grinning. "Getting this? Need to do it right or we all could die." He pauses, looking at Kaff for a second. "I am joking," he says, looking to the man as he steps away from the door and moves to crouch behind the console as he opens the door.

Under his breath he mutters quietly, "I think."
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Evayn pauses for a moment as Kera speaks to the bounty hunter, then steps forward slightly. "Captain," he says, "I don't make decisions until I have full understanding of a situation. So, before I decide what to do about our situation, I feel I should ask you the details, if you would, of your business with my client. Who, how much, what conditions, that kinda thing." To himself, he thinks Time, just stall for some time. You'll think of something.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera and Evayn and Nate

The bounty hunter almost laughs at Kera joke and attempt at intimidation. He gets a wide smirk, but manages to suppress a verbal outburst. When Evayn pipes up the hunter sighs and says, "Very well"

He motions with his left and an a 2D video projection appears on the wall to his left. The projection seems to coming out of some device imbedded within his replacement hand.

The image is of a bounty listing for Tarba Yoss. The photograph imbedded in the listed looks just like the old gungan. Its even wearing the same outfit.

The reward is listed at 8,500 for delivery to the Zibal System(alive). It lists his last known location as Titus City in the Rutan System. The point of contact on Zibal is listed as "Ru Alfoed, Beacon Operator" The image bears the seal of the Bounty Hunters guild and is contract number : 2738562101.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-28 at 06:00 AM.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Thanks. Just a moment while I consult my pilot here." Evayn turns slightly and leans closer to Kera. He keeps his voice low, but doesn't doubt that the bounty hunter can probably overhear them anyway. "We've already got our credits, but leaving Yoss with this guy doesn't sit well with me. We're on our way to that system anyway. Maybe I can convince him to let us finish the transport if I give him our hyperspace route? Let him follow us in? After we make delivery and let Yoss contact his buyer, maybe he won't gut him once this guy delivers." His face is composed, but serious as he settles his dark shades back over his eyes and readjusts his coat, rumpled from the fighting.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

Kera leans in also, and covers her mouth so the bounty hunter can't read her lips before whispering back. "I got no beef with bounty hunters generally, and I don't give a crap about the gungan, but I'm not sure we want this kind of rep. If you can work it so we come out looking decent, instead of like whiners or posers, well, we'll be better off. Probably, that means getting our guy to the deal before he's tagged. I'm sure he's got to worry about his rep, too, so he'd likely understand."

13. - Top - End - #823
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

With a quick nod of agreement, Evayn turns back to the bounty hunter almost before he has time to object or speak.

"Alright, so here's how we'll do this. Our engineer is taking care of some business elsewhere in the ship. We're on course for Zibal ourselves with your target onboard, along with most of the reason he's got a bounty anyway." He pauses briefly and looks over his shades at the hunter to make eye contact. "You know better than most how important a reputation is, and it's no different for anyone in any business. If you'll hold off for now, we'll make sure you've got the same navicomputer information that we have and you can follow us right into Zibal while we finish our delivery. Hell, put a tracker on our ship if you want. When we get there, you bag your target, we finish delivery with our client safe and sound. No one's losing cash or limbs, and everyone's ships stay mostly intact. Deal?"

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ogre in the Playground

Evayn and Kera and Nate

Nate's swivel head rotates back and forth between Evayn and Kera and the bounty hunter. If he wasn't going to be able to understand language maybe he could learn to read lips...

The bounty hunter slowly shakes his head at Evayns request and says, "Ah, see , you didn't see page two. There is bonus to stop the shipment." The image on the wall scrolls up a bit and reveals a 5000 bonus if Tarba Yoss's shipment is intercepted and delivery canceled.

The bounty hunter raises and eyebrow and says, "Reputation is important, but reputations are built on knowledge of events. Who knows you picked up Mister Yoss? I do, but I don't know who you are. Did you go blabbing all over before you left that you had this job? Why don't you just take whatever he's got in cargo and sell it to the Hutts?"
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-28 at 06:01 AM.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

Dammit. There goes that plan. I'm so glad we ^&$%ed up our ship and ended up in this hellhole just so we could have a hole nearly burnt in our ship by some jerk bounty hunter, and get shot at by stormtroopers. Kera heaves a heavy sigh. I never should have let Dad leave me behind.

"You did cause some damage here, mister."
    She points generally in the direction of the almost-hole in the hull of the Mule without looking at it. "You're not the one who's going to have to listen to our engineer bitch about it."

16. - Top - End - #826
    Orc in the Playground

Kaff

Doing his best to follow Daine's directions, Kaff is beginning to sweat. Actually, he's beginning to sweat again, the first time was when he was trading shots with Imperial Stormtroopers! The inside of his helmet is beginning to smell pretty bad.

"I certainly hope you're joking." Kaff replies to the engineer, "actually, I don't really care, I just really hope you know what you're doing."

17. - Top - End - #827
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ah, so this is why no one else wanted to be captain, Evayn thinks. He hesitates, going over what he knows once again in his head. I've got a wanted man in my hold and unwanted cargo along with him. We've been paid up front, and a bad day could get a whole lot worse if this guy decides to work at it. We're all injured already and probably can't take this fight. Moreover, I've got a responsibility to everyone with me, and everyone else comes second.

He sighs audibly and glances at Kera. "It all looks legit, and we don't need a bounty on our heads or a vendetta for roughing up a hunter who's just trying to get paid, just like us." Turning back to Perkara, he says "Take him. You did damage our ship though, and I'm going to hope that your professionalism extends to covering your tracks. Something for our trouble, and I'll ask him to step off the ship. Hell, I'll give out your name if I'm asked about reputable hunters in the future."

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

Nate and Kera and Evayn

The hunter smiles and says, "Thats right. Just hand him over. I'm afraid I can't do anything to help fix your ship. You are welcome to grab one of the blast doors of this ship to use to replace yours. Likewise, you can use the proceeds from your cargo sale to pay for any damage I might have caused. Just don't bring the cargo to Zibal."

When Evayn suggests spreading his name around he actually laughs. It is a snort followed by a 'Ha'. He slowly shakes his head and says, "First, no bounty hunter wants to be reputable. Second, I doubt you've heard of me. I'm not well know and not wanted on any systems. Your Holonet link is down, so you couldn't have looked up my ship."

His face show a little concern as his eyes dart from Evayn to Kera to Nate. Finally, with his eyes focused on Nate his mouth gives a little bit of a snarl.

Obviously aware of his expression, he face goes blank again and he says, "Well, get on with it. Bring him out."

Kaff and Daine

Kaff holds the explosives in two hands and Daine opens the door for him. He cautiously steps forward to the device, nearly flinching each time the green light surges. Other than feeling a little queasy from this whole situation, he doesn't feel any energy discharge, heat, or anything.

The room itself is quite large some 60 meters wide and 30 meters tall. The platform behind the door is suspended vertically about halfway up. To the left and right are the massive engines and hyperdrives needed to move this large freighter. Hung above the device and below the device are two more engines. To the left and right are metal staircases which lead up and down to the top and bottom engines.

Kaff takes one charge and sets it down while he places the other charge in exactly the place Daine described. Once in place he turns back to Daine, who gives him an affirmative sign through the window. He then places the second charge, again where Daine described.

Job done, Kaff turns to exit the room and notices quite a few rotten, dried out bodies in the room. Quite a few are clustered in the corners of the room. They are covered with blankets and seem to be on makeshift beds.

Once Kaff exits the room, Daine completes the circuit, connecting the last wire so the device can be detonated by the next person to use the PA system.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

She shrugs a bit. Extracting anything out of this guy seems unlikely to happen. He's already made a concession, really, by being civil about this. Huh. I wonder if this guy knows something about our little droid here, or if he's just got a thing against droids in general. "Yeah, keep your pants on. How about if you just duck out of sight so the princess doesn't balk at the altar?" Kera looks to Evayn with a light sigh. "Daine is my job. The gungan is yours."

20. - Top - End - #830
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yeah," is all Evayn says in response to the hunter as he turns toward the ship's lift, removing his shades and cleaning them on his shirt. He says nothing to Kera, but makes steady eye contact and winks darkly, displeasure completely evident on his face. Replacing the shades, he thinks, I thought we could play nice about this, and I didn't like you from the start. This'll be the most expensive extra 5000 you ever made. So much for civility. He heads for the lift, listening for a footstep, watching for a shifting reflection in the glasses, for the man to speak again, for just one moment of distraction before he moves...

21. - Top - End - #831
    Ogre in the Playground

Evayn and Nate and Kera

The bounty hunter nods at the request to get out of sight and he deluminates the projection, casting the room back into darkness except for the minilight on Nate. The hunter, weapon still in hand, steps aside and into the shadows. You think he is in the 'north-east' corner of the room.

Nate's minilight now only illuminates a narrow path. Wisps of smoke swirl in the narrow beam of light.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-29 at 05:47 AM.

22. - Top - End - #832

AssassinGuy

Daine

Daine grins as Kaff comes out of the room. "Very nice," he says as he kneels in front of the door. "Now to just keep it prepaired." He pulls out the torch from his tool kit and begins doing his best to wield the doors shut quickly.

((Repair: 1D20+15 = [8]+15 = 23))

He stands and moves over, connecting the last wire. "Lets get out of here," he says as he slips his tools back into the case on his thigh and begins towards the door.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Evayn enters the ship, calling Trill if necessary to let himself in. Once inside, he calls for Yoss and begins casting about for a floodlight.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

She caught the wink. She has no idea what the hell it's actually supposed to mean, but the captain obviously has a plan. And having a plan is clearly better than not having a plan. She makes no outward indication of her understanding, which is minimal at best, anyway. Instead, she takes up her commlink. "Daine, we're going to have to make some repairs before we can leave, I think."

She maneuvers herself to try to take a good look at the damage so she can give him an idea about what sorts of parts they might need. And so, coincidentally, she'll be able to see Evayn before he drops back down into the ship. We need some code phrases or something. Like one that means 'there's a scumbag standing right here who needs to not hear anything important when you reply to me'.

{Repair check to determine the extent of the damage: 23}

25. - Top - End - #835
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera and Nate

Kera closes the docking door after Evayn passes through. She then begins to examine the gouges on the docking door. Eventually Nate notices what she is doing and turns his light on the door.

The door has some deep gouges but nothing that has yet breeched the hull. The area is weakened and may develop a leak at some later time once the area is pressurized. The bounty hunter seems to have been cutting off layers rather than burning through and then cutting a hole.

The easy fix would be to just weld a new section of hull plate over the burn marks. It would prevent the docking hatch from being used. A more difficult task(but easy for Daine) would be to customize a patch and fit it into the hole and weld it in place.

Kaff and Daine

Daine moves to weld the door and finds marks where it has been welded previously and broken open. He secures the door Kaff used and then moves to secure the other door as well. That door was already welded shut and still seemed to be secure.

Kaff :
    Spoiler
    Show

Kaff will need to make a Fortitude Save DC 15.
    Success suffer 1 STR and 1 CON damage.
    Failure suffer 1d2 STR and 1d2 CON damage.

Evayn and Trill and Yoss

When Evayn enters the ship, he turns to head out of the cargo bay into the rest of the ship and Trill hops out from around the corner with a blaster in hand. The blaster shakes in his hand and he lowers it, saying, "Sir, I am so sorry. I thought you might be from the other ship. Do you need assistance loading the Droid back on the ship?"

When Evayn calls for the Gungan and starts searching for something Trill asks, "Pardon the intrusion Sir, but might I be of assistance?" Trill then notices the damage to Evayn's outfit and body and says, "By the... Sir, you are injured. Please sit down so that I might provide assistance."

The old Gungan arrives and says, "Oisa. Yousa looking Bom-bad owied. Whatsa yousa be wanting from meesa?" He turns to Trill and asks, "Didsa yous be shooting the Captain?"

Trill is momentarily confused and says, "What? No! I didn't kill the Captain. I was.." Trill kind of chokes up and tears well up in his eyes. The ventilation system suddenly blows a puff of a metallic, almost ferric smell.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-29 at 06:25 PM. Reason: add color

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ogre in the Playground

Kera

Over the commlink: "Okay, so I'm taking a closer look at the damage, Daine, and I think just a patch will do the trick. If we don't have time, we could weld a hull plate or something on for now. Or, we could just do what we did before, fly with the cargo bay depressurized until we hit the next stop in atmosphere." She glares up at the door, preferring that as a target for her irritation over the bounty hunter. He would smirk at her from the darkness and maybe chuckle. The hull wouldn't do anything, which made it more satisfying.

^&$%ing prick. Because what we really needed was something else to fix.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Sir, I am so sorry. I thought you might be from the other ship. Do you need assistance loading the Droid back on the ship?"

"It's OK, Trill," Evayn says, lowering his arms and standing straight again. "Not now, there's trouble." Ignoring Trill's inquiries about his health, he continues, "I need a floodlight or something; the brighter the better."

When Yoss enters and speaks, Evayn stops and pats Trill amiably on the shoulder. "You did well--that took courage, confronting whatever it was that was coming aboard." He turns to Yoss then and says "There's a hunter out there looking for you. You're lucky he says he's not well-known and that he chose to turn down a good offer; I almost handed you over. This job has been more trouble... He winces, touching his wound gently, then straightens. "Can you work those droids?" he says, indicating the crates.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ogre in the Playground

Evayn

When Trill receives Evayn praise, he stands up straighter and tightens his grip on the blaster while he answers, you smells something like bacon and eggs cooking, "Sir, I think there may be a couple fusion lanterns in the crewmen's personal gear, but they are not very bright. There should be some small flashlights within Daine's tool chest. There may be an emergency spot light back in engineering. I'm not sure if the energy pack in it is any good, I think it came with the ship when ..."

The gungan interjects regarding the droids, "Yes.. meesa knowing how to controls the droids. Yousa needing a droid command ship, orsa maybes you can just be using the command module ands a huge transmitters. Meesa knowing a merchant whosa can get you one."

The gungan looks pleased and then realizes Evayn said something about a bounty hunter. He jumps back and struggles to produce a small slug thrower pistols from an ankle holster whiles saying, "Almost handeds meesa over? Meesa not going without a fight. Whoosa they think they are? Meesa not even late yet."

The gungan, pistol in hand looks over Evayn, and says, "Wassa being your plans? Did yousa already being taking care of this hunter? Isa thats how you be gotten all blasted?"

29. - Top - End - #839
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Probably bright enough," Evayn says to Trill. "Go get me that spotlight and see if there's any extra energy packs for it. All I have is a power pack for a blaster." Taking out his own gun, he says to Yoss "No, I'm blasted from stormtroopers, who are, lucky for you, more blasted than me right now. Forget the droids and find me something to use as a shield then. Scrap, deck plating, whatever. And get that piece of junk ready," he says, motioning to the slugthrower and silencing any complaints the comment may arouse. He sets the Imperial blaster he now carries to multifire and goes to retrieve a fusion lantern, then heads back to the cargo bay.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ogre in the Playground

Trill rushes up the ladder to the mid deck and off to engineering leaving Evayn and the Gungan alone...

The Gungan says, "Okey dohmay. Isa be seeing whatsa I can find." As Evayn rushes off to find a fusion lattern, the Gungan is muttering to himself, "Whatsa he thinkin. Doesn't this ship already be having shields? If'n Isa only be knowing. Weesa having grand shield generators back on Naboo."

Trill catches up with Evayn holding the spotlight. He blows some dust off it and shakes it slightly. When he doesn't hear anything he ejects the energy pack from it and looks at the slot. The slot seems to be a standard energy cell slot. He then says, "If you can find the fusion lantern, it looks like this runs off a standard energy cell. The round disk ones, not the rectangular ones from a blaster." He holds up the expended cell and says, "I'll load this one in the ships charger, but it will take a couple hours to charge."

{{ No one has an fusion lantern(not kera, daine, or kaff). Daine does have two spare energy cells of just the right size in his cabin. Evayn has one in his "satchel". }}

Trill looks around and pops open the access panel, that Daine had open earlier in the flight when he cut off life support to the cabins. He fiddles with the panel and removes it entirely. He offers it to Evayn and says, "Its not real sturdy, but it has a convenient handle."

He follows Evayn back down to the cargo area and says, "I.. well, do you want me to come along? I don't know if I would be able to hit a skilled bounty hunter with this blaster, but it would give him another target. Maybe it would give him second thoughts?"
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-08-30 at 05:22 PM.