Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn breathes a lot more easily when the Imperial ship turns away. I may not exactly be a wanted criminal, but probably all it takes is a few credits in the right Imperial commander's fist to get me picked up and shipped back toward the Core. He sits back, bracing only slightly during Kera's descent, and continues to calm himself. Anyway, that governor's probably got a lot more on his mind than his wounded pride. Still, Evayn can't quite resist a private grin to himself.

    [I'm back, by the way, and hopefully not asphyxiated in the cargo hold ;)]
    Last edited by donteatdave; 2007-02-26 at 07:46 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kaff grabs hold of the nearest stanchion in the hold as the ships inertial compensator's whine in protest. 'Blast!' Kaff thinks and is about to jump into the gunnery position to fire it up, 'we must be really under attack if Kera's moving us around like this.'
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    After Kera radios for authorization to land, the response is, "This is 'Solid Commodities Traders'. You are cleared to land on Pad 1. Please orient you cargo bay with heading 285 for automatic unloading. Be sure to report to the delivery office once you land."

    {{ DC 10 to land with the exact proper alignment. }}

    JZ smiles and using the intercomm says, "Welcome to Rutan. Prepare to land".

    He clicks off the intercomm and says to Evayn and Kera, who are on the bridge, "This should only take 15 or 20 minutes. I'm not sure what the crew wants to do after that. We've got 39 plus hours till the meeting with the Rodians. My internal clock says its almost bed time, so I'd like to set down on the outskirts of the city and get some sleep." JZ looks out at the lights from Titus City and says, "Looks like it is night time here too, probably about 22:00."

    Yawning, JZ continues, "In the morning, we should probably locate some work. I'd hate to leave the system with an empty cargo hold. Even if we don't deliver to Wezen when we drop off Little Johnny's cash, maybe we can find something in that directions. Menkar or Pulcherrima are just past Wezen."
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera brings the ship in like a bullet, dodges deftly around another ship, and spins it around to land as directed. "Yeah, I could use some shut-eye myself," she says casually while swooping around. "Between Evayn and me, I'll bet we could scare up some work." The landing itself is gentle, and she is already unfastening her harness while the ship is still settling onto its landing gear.

    {Pilot check: 26}

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine stabs the comm next to the console he was watching the power systems on as he notices the draw to the aft cannon. "Stand down on the gun," he calls over it. "This is how she always flies. She likes to come in hard," he says with a chuckle. He leans back against the opposite wall where he had wedged himself, one boot firmly placed next to the console to hold him in place as the ship swooped its way to the pad. As the ship settles he runs starts a diagnostic on the ships power systems, keeping his foot securely wedged until he sees Kera coming down from the bridge.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Yawning, JZ continues, "In the morning, we should probably locate some work. I'd hate to leave the system with an empty cargo hold. Even if we don't deliver to Wezen when we drop off Little Johnny's cash, maybe we can find something in that directions. Menkar or Pulcherrima are just past Wezen."

    "Yeah, I'm pretty beat too." Kaff says as he climbs back up to the rec room, "I'll watch the unloading of the cargo and then hit the sack. Uh . . . we should probably also do something about . . . uh, you know - Vicks."

    Kaff pauses a minute before continuing, "and we should probably see what we can do about these spidermice - whatever they are?"
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Coming down the stairs, Kera gives Daine a smirk as she sees him unbrace himself. "No point going slow here. The sooner we can get the cargo out, the better. The spider mice can wait." She heads to the cargo bay to get the bay doors open.
    Last edited by dauphinous; 2007-02-28 at 07:16 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ shudders when Kaff mentions Vicks. After a moment or two JZ says, "I guess, if Kera and Evayn are going to line up some cargo, I can head into the Titus City government offices and register his death. I am the captain after all and that makes it my responsibility. Maybe I can find some information on whatever death customs they have on his home planet while I am there."

    JZ gets up and makes his way down to the cargo area to supervise the unload.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    "I'll start checking the ship over, see what I need to pull dents out of then," Daine says with a slight smile. "Make sure the cargo hold is tight as well," he adds. "Might as well make sure we can handle any cargo."
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-03-01 at 10:43 AM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera heads down to the cargo hold and struggles to open the door to the cargo hold. Looking through the window, the cargo hold floor is strewn with small rocks and debris. When JZ arrives she steps aside and he puts his weight into it. The door opens with a crack. The grating on the floor is covered with small rocks and pieces of ore which got shaken out of the ore containers.

    JZ crunches his way across the debris to the main door controls and opens the outer door. A warm breeze blows through, instantly freshening the air in the cargo hold. JZ turns around to Kera and says, "Nice flying hotshot. Grab a shovel and see if we can get some of this ore back in the containers before they are fully unloaded."

    Turning back around to exit the ship JZ is startled to find a silver protocol droid standing at the hatchway with a data pad and portable scanner. The droid uses the scanner, and begins tapping out data into the datapad while it says, "Five standard Talkos Mark 3 containers, opening has 2.16 meters lateral clearance and 1.3 meter vertical clearance."

    Turning to JZ the droid says, "Greetings. Welcome to 'Solid Commodities Traders Incorporated'. I am C-6Y2. I see you have a load of ore for processing. May we begin the unloading and processing of you delivery?"

    JZ slaps the droid in the shoulder as he walks by and says, "Of course, of course. Start right away." JZ steps clear of the ship putting his hands over his ears. Daine follow JZ out of the ship and begins inpecting the hull for recent damage.

    The droid staggers from the slap and the uneven footing and says, "Thank you. Due to unusual delivery volume we don't expect your ore to be completely evaluated for approximately 7 hours, 52 minutes, 16 point 2 seconds. You will need to return at that time for your estimate."

    Without further ado, a large mechanical armlike crane unfolds and swings out and grabs the ore container closest to the exit. Once secure, the arm slowly swings it over and begins pouring the container of rock into a large cone sticking out of the ground near the landing pad. The noise from the dumping rock is totally deafening.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-03-01 at 10:40 AM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera snorts. "Yeah, yeah. This is completely my fault. It has nothing to do with some idiot cheating at cards and making us have to take off in a hurry so we couldn't get the cargo secure." She picks up a shovel and stars cleaning the ore up quickly, grumbling a little to herself the whole time.

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine frowns, as he clamps his hands over his ears as the ore is dumped. "And I thought the hanger was bad working conditions," he says to no one in the noise, chuckling softly as he walks around the ship, looking for damage.

    ((Repair for Diagnostic:1d20+14 = [15] + 14 = 29))
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-03-01 at 02:34 PM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn enters the hold just as the unloading operation begins, and immediately regrets his timing. Hands over his ears, he leaves the ship and approaches JZ. "I need a drink," he says, shouting to make himself heard. "It's pretty early yet, I may head out and unwind for a while before I try to sleep. If you point me in the right direction, I'll see about some business maybe too; where's a good cantina or club or something to talk to potential clients?" He frowns for a moment, then continues, "And if you need, I can pick up Vicks's duties for now--I was raised in the shipping business. I'll be back in time to negotiate after the unloading."
    Last edited by donteatdave; 2007-03-01 at 06:33 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ yells back to Evayn, "Yeah sure, the main part of the City is that way." He gestures with his hand towards the main body of city lights. "We will meet yuo back here in 8 hours. I'll move the ship over into that clearing to the south. Maybe it'll be quiet enought to get some sleep."

    Kera manages to get most of the loose ore back in the last cargo container in the 15 minutes it takes to unload the ship. Once the intense noise stops, Trill enters the cargo hold with an extra shovel and with a smile begins helping Kera shovel the last 5-6 shovels worth of ore out of the cargo hold onto the landing pad.

    The silver droid steps away from the ship while saying, "Thank you for your business. Be sure to pick up your receipt."

    JZ heads over to the office to grab his delivery receipt. Returning less than a minute later with the receipt he climbs up into the cargo hold just as Daine finishes his evaluation of the hull and climbs into the cargo hold.

    JZ says, "Lets move the ship over to that clearing on the hill. With luck it will be quiet enough to get some sleep." With a yawn, he turns to Daine, and says, "How'd we do? How many more hull plates do we need to buy?"

    JZ then looks to Kaff "We're out in the suburbs here. More so out on that hill, we should be safe enough in the ship once I secure the hatches... or do you think we need to post a watch?" JZ says with a raised eyebrow. His expression draws attention to an old scar which runs vertically through his left eyebrow.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    With the last shovelfull out of the ship, Kera straightens up and shakes out her hands. The noise had sucked, but the shovelling had sucked more, so she brightens considerably now that it's done. She smiles and nods at Trill. I wonder what he'd think of as a treat? Because that's just downright nice that he helped. "Thanks, Trill. I'll put the shovels away." Taking the shovel from him, she stows both and yawns once as she walks past the others. "No problem, JZ. As soon as these doors get closed, my butt will be in the pilot seat." She keeps walking and heads straight for the cockpit to move the ship off to the hills JZ indicated.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine smiles slightly as he climbs back into the ship. "Not too bad actually, several new dents and scratches, but nothing that needs repaired immediately. Could always use a new coat of paint though, but nothing structural that I could find," he says. He takes a step towards JZ, raising an eyebrow. He says as quietly as he can, hoping that JZ only hears. "But um, did we actually have guns installed in the fore ports?"
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn leaves, headed into town to enjoy himself for a few hours. Aware that cash may be tight for a time, at least until his friend on Corellia got his accounts unfrozen, he attempts to keep business near the fore of his mind. Stepping into a likely establishment, he smiles and thinks, no harm in having some fun, though.

    (OOC: Spending some cash on a night out, plus:
    Gather Information - (1d20+5)[20], +1 Reputation if it counts, and
    Favor - (1d20+1)[12], to maybe wrangle some business)

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kaff joins in the shoveling effort in order save time and doesn't notice as Evayn leaves.

    The captain moves up and asks, "we're out in the suburbs here. More so out on that hill, we should be safe enough in the ship once I secure the hatches... or do you think we need to post a watch?" JZ says with a raised eyebrow. His expression draws attention to an old scar which runs vertically through his left eyebrow.

    Kaff was tired but knew that it was when people were tired and thought that they were safe that that was when things were most likely to go wrong. Still he doesn't want to give the impression that he's some sort of Nervous Nelly. "Nah, seal up the ship but I might stay up just in case there's an instantaneous revolution here and they decided that they just have to have our ship. I'll . . . hey, where's Evayn?"

    When he's told that the first officer has left, all by himself no less, Kaff is worried. "No, it's okay Captain. I'll see if I can get in touch with him. You guys get some rest and I'll sleep later."

    Kaff then sits heavily and tries to call Evayn on the comlink.
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ says, "Evayn needed to take a walk. He was going into town. Probably have a drink and scout around for jobs. Said he'd be back at dawn about the same time the ore will be ready."

    Kaff attempts to raise Evayn on the commlink and JZ adds, "I didn't notice if he had his commlink with him."

    JZ closes the cargo bay doors and hits the intercomm, "Doors are secure. Try to be gentle, most of us are not strapped down." JZ double checks the loaders, shovels, and other tools are secure before heading to his cabin.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine pauses midstep as he starts into the ship proper. "Wait," he says, loud enough to be picked up by the intercom. "She's going to fly again? I don't know if the ship can take that..." He continues into the ship up the ladders to the bridge, where he shines a grin at Kera as he stands near the back, holding on. "Be nice now, the captain did ask politely."
    Last edited by Santanya; 2007-03-03 at 06:42 PM.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera's laughter can be heard all the way down to the bottom of the stairwell. She has already started lifting the ship off the ground by the time Daine makes it up to the cockpit, and she hasn't bothered to strap herself in. "I think she could take a loop-de-loop cruise around the planet, don't you?" The grin is evident in her voice, though she actually faces forward and concentrates on her flying. The result of her attention to detail is a smooth, gentle ride up and over to the hill. Still focused, she sets the ship down gently enough that the landing itself is hardly noticeable. Then she starts flipping switches to shut everything down. "Bet you didn't even know I could do that."

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    The night passes without any obvious trouble. Early in the morning everyone is shocked into consciousness when a large transport ship flys past The Angry Mule at bit too close. There is no collision but the noise and vibration from the other ship's engines are bone rattling.

    The Angry Mule rocks from side to side as the engine sounds echo around its interior. Seeing no point in returning to sleep, JZ heads down to the common area to see about breakfast. He arrives to find Trill already in the middle of preparing breakfast. Trill greets him, "Good morning Your Majesty." JZ smiles, gives a half conscious wave, and wanders over to the head. JZ cleans up a bit, gets dressed in his captain's garb, and returns to the common area for breakfast.

    {{ Feel free to interject stuff for last night }}
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-03-05 at 01:00 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    The noise wasn't really bad enough to wake Kera up enough that she couldn't go back to sleep.

    {Not getting up right away, but I don't want to cut Kaff off from being able to do anything, so a real post later after L_K has had a chance to post. }

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Lord_Kimboat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swan Hill, Australia

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kaff did manage to speak to Evayn on the comlink but felt he could trust the first officer to keep out of trouble. For the rest of the night, things went quietly. He sat up in the wardroom, played a bit of solitaire and was a little surprised when Trill entered while everyone else was still asleep. The man bowed to Kaff and then went about cooking JZ's breakfast.

    Kaff nearly ran to the bridge when the ship started going by close but realized that it was just another hot shot pilot showing off. What was it with pilots?! Kaff knew he was a good shot but didn't feel the need when shooting things to place the holes in people in precise patterns or anything. Stopping the guy from shooting him or anyone else was enough for him. Why did pilots always feel the need to show off?

    "Morning Captain." Kaff said as he came back. "I got in touch with Evayn, he should be back fairly soon. Wake me if he isn't but for now, I'm going to grab some sleep."
    Full credit to Darkcorax for the avatar of my LG PC Jerdan

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CO, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Daine

    Daine walks out of his room a little while after Kaff went down, yawning but smiling. He runs a hand through his hair, straightening it pretty much into order, as he nods good morning to JZ and Trill. "Mornin'" he says as he crosses to the head. A few short minutes later he's cleaned up and looking slightly less bleary eyed. "Helluva alarm clock," he says, stiffling another yawn. "Any coffee?"
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera walks out of Daine's room a few minutes later, wearing only a shirt that is two sizes too big for her. She mumbles something generally derogatory about the time and disappears into the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Then she walks back through, clearly more awake and her hair combed. Walking back into Daine's room, she leaves the door open. "Is that food I smell," she calls from inside the room. She walks back out, zipping up her flight suit and smiling cheerfully. Grabbing a plate, she heaps it up with food and sits down next to Daine. "I'll get started on the droid if you want. I really, really want to have it working before we leave. I already got the whole thing shut down, so it's down to real work."

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Evayn has little difficulty in finding the ship's new resting place and enters just as everyone else is waking up. He looks a bit tired and maybe hungover, but oddly refreshed after his night out. Even thought there's still very little light outside, he's still wearing his habitual shades when he enters the common area and begins gathering food. Despite the late hours he kept, he cheerfully greets the captain and crew before sitting to eat. During the meal while everyone's present, he details a few jobs they have the option of picking up after the conclusion of their business on Rutan:

    "So, we have the option of a bit of a milk run, if the ship can handle passenger transport for four families and their goods. Then there's some runaway droids at a tribori ranch, and the rancher's daughter is missing. Lastly, there's a shipment of old battle droids from the Clone Wars, for which we'd have to run the blockade," he says. "Personally, the blockade run sounds like a trip to me, but those are our options in any case."

    In the process of finishing his third cup of coffee, he asks, "What do we have to do with the ore shipment this morning to finish up?"

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Reston, VA, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    JZ is happy to see Evayn return and report finding some jobs. JZ listens and then says, "I'm not sure I like running the blockade. I'd rather paint over the ship to disguise it first or something. It'd be just my luck that they'd arrest us when we got back. Lets take one thing at a time, we can talk about our options once we handle the ore situation."

    JZ hands his datapad to Kera and says, "If you are done primping and feeding your face, maybe you can start up the computers, fire up the engines and bring us back over to the 'Solid Commodities' landing pad."

    JZ then turns back to rest of the crew and says, "All we have to do is collect our payment. Hopefully it is more than the 500 credits we paid for the ore."

    JZ sits next to Evayn and pats him on the shoulder then leans in to whisper...

    {{ Listen DC 13 to hear, except for Evayn }}
    Spoiler
    Show
    "For a while there, I was concerned you might abandon us and not return in the morning."
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

    www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    dauphinous's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Worcester, MA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    Kera

    Kera snorts at JZ. Yeah, primping. Or as some of us like to call it, 'cleaning up'. "Sure thing, chief." She hands her plate to Trill with a smile. "Excellent food, Trill." Then she heads up to the bridge. Only a few moments later, she calls down, "um, guys, there's something walking on the hull up here. Something with feet. I saw something go past the window, and I can hear it. Or them."

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

    No worries, cap," Evayn says, patting JZ's shoulder back and standing, quaffing the last of his coffee.

    While his eyes remain hidden by the shades, it's clear Evayn is worried by Kera's shout. Hand on his blaster, he glances at Kaff and JZ and tries not to sound concerned as he says "Shall we take a look, or just lift off and give them a ride?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •