New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD

Flabbicus exits his abode.

Wow! After being converted into an illithid overnight I see things in a different light! Gnome Barbarian, your ragey ways are done!

*Tentacle point for Gnome Barbarian
    Groom to the Haberdasher's Daughter.

Freddy Krueger by Ink, Flabbicus by Lord Herman, Rilik by Ceika.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

King hops down from the top of the Taverns roof. He kicks up dirt as he rolls upon hitting the ground, and upon standing up dusts himself off.

"I would like to point out my suspicions for today with an occurance from last night."

Blood walks out of the tavern still occupied by El J, Ms E and probably others, quite drunk. He walks up to the gallows, giggling madly. Then he looks solemn. "A good wolf wush kill'd t'night." He bursts out laughing and splashes an ale across his face.

"I should also point out that Blood is consistently on edge. While I agree that so is much of the village, he is almost hopelessly erratic. Those who are villagers, and thus innocent, stand only to fear during the night, when there is danger, while any wolf would be constantly worried during the day due to the collective actions of the villigers, and to the actions of any outstanding individuals during the night. So for these two reason," *Points at Blood*, "I beleive blood is a werewolf."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

3. - Top - End - #273

While I'd like to see more arguement from both Blood and GRiffins as to why neither of them are wolves, Lucky has given a good point that I too had noticed.

*Kyrian points at Gnome Barbarian.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso

I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

4. - Top - End - #274

You all make interesting points, and I really don't have too much to contribute. ((Because I haven't been fully involved in this session))

* B-Man points at Gnome Barbarian.
    Pokémon Stuff: FC 3093-8484-9162 | Friend Safari Sunkern, Swadloon, Quilladin | List of Pokémon
    B-Kachu: Oo! Inconspicuous cookie with a string attached to it! *nom*
    Last.fm | Steam ID | YouTube

Quotes inside:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Slayer View Post
    • B-Man is frickin' kick-ass in person.
    • The Metric System is more Awesome than Americans, and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by afroakuma View Post
    I'd respond, but I suddenly suspect that you are far too young to post here.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

* TheRabidWalnut believes it was Krystal_Tiger, in the night, with the teeth. Gome Barbarian, whilst a fine shifty eyed suspect, was not so quick to attempt to divert suspicion.
    I was meant for this. Probably as a punishment

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

El Jaspero pours another round of ale.

"While the Gnome Barbarian is a tricky little bugger...I find that other critter acting stranger every day."

*El J points his banjo at Blood*

NASCRAG Judge in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Inner Circle

pirate-man founder me love thog!

Sneak. A. Tar.

7. - Top - End - #277

PaladinGuy

I'll go with Lucky on this one.
    Apologies, I haven't been able to put a lot of concentration into this one.
    I think I've taken too much on ;-)

evnafets points at Gnome Barbarian
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

8. - Top - End - #278

Exachix wanders out of the Tavern and watches, quietly, at the accusations.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #279

"Isnt ti alittle crazy for everyone to start pointing at me because I took objection to lucky putting me on a list of possible wolves. If anyone else was put on a list they would have done the same thing. Also I believe it is possible that Lucky is just pointing em out to bring suspicioin away from himself for the first day people pointed at him and now he is trying to make people forget that. I am an innoncet villager and if you send em to be hung you will learn this and I hope that someone tells Lucky "I Told You So" as he did to all of us when we accidently lynched a vilalger on day two. I beleive the wolves killed Jontom because I pointed at him yesterday and this is their way to make you point at me."

Everlight Dungeon Crawl: Eberk Battleheart
    D'Emrenius Keep: Aramil

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

I was on the same list, I flat out ignored it.

These lists have a tendency to spring up, I think I've been on at least one every single game, and not been a wolf.

If you know you aren't a wolf, you can probably afford to ignore the list, since your behaviour won't warrant further suspicion. Attempting to defend yourself from it is jumping the gun a bit at least, and as has been shown, over defensiveness and counterattacking is the hall mark of the wolvish defence.

11. - Top - End - #281
    veecher
    Guest in the Playground

admitedly im a little lost as to whats happened thus far.

veecher points at gnome barbarian.

12. - Top - End - #282

Hmmm....a bandwagon? no thanks for now....too early for me...

i have suspicions on Blood, too. but i'd prefer to let him defend himself before i decide to point at someone....

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground

Hiding in a cave, protecting my Dragon Horde, somewhere in Australia.

Ilaissa comes out of her house, and look at at the corpse, then quickly russes inside, and vomiting nosies can be heard inside. When she finaley ermearges, her wings are presed tight against her, as though she is worried about her wings well being.

She opens her mouth to talk, then thinks better of it, sundly remembering what happened last time. points at gnome barbarian

she then walks back into her house, muttering: So defending yourself from being killed makes you a werewolf, hm? she sighs and starts digging thougth her dragon hourd, looking for her biggest sappire to comfert her.

Zira stays out side, and will talk for Ilaissa if anyone wants to have her defend herself.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Pixie in the Playground

Church looks at Gnome Barbarian shrewdly. "Selhrac is right. Trying to divert attention from yourself by pinning blame on someone else seems pretty wolfish."
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

I too agree that Gnome Barbarian is a good suspect, however Blood is also very suspicious. Notice that he once again was about to point at me, And I ask him: Why me? You've never given any evidence, just pointed at me. I would like to know the reason.
    Until then I will Point at Blood, though I will change if he can give me a good reason.
    Last edited by Gralamin; 2007-01-13 at 10:24 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286

*Death points to blood*

There are two obvious targets at the moment, and Blood seems more likely, random pointing is frowned upon.
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Orc in the Playground

I trust Lucky on this one

*point at Gnome Barbarian*

18. - Top - End - #288

"Well I trust that you are all wrong and I hope that you are all lynched because of it. Every last one of you. My ghost will avenge me once you have put an innocent villager to death because you followed the werewolf lucky."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Lucky

19. - Top - End - #289

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Barbarian View Post
    "Isnt ti alittle crazy for everyone to start pointing at me because I took objection to lucky putting me on a list of possible wolves.

Quite possibly.

If anyone else was put on a list they would have done the same thing.
    This is where I must stop you. It was a list. Not a single name, there were others on the list, many others, and only you spoke up.
    Also I believe it is possible that Lucky is just pointing em out to bring suspicioin away from himself for the first day people pointed at him and now he is trying to make people forget that.
    Forget? Possible, but what do you want me to do?

HEY EVERYONE! Five people voted for me on Day 1!!!

Is that better?
    I am an innoncet villager and if you send em to be hung you will learn this and I hope that someone tells Lucky "I Told You So" as he did to all of us when we accidently lynched a vilalger on day two.
    I hope they do, I had it coming anyways.
    I beleive the wolves killed Jontom because I pointed at him yesterday and this is their way to make you point at me."
    We'll see.

"Well I trust that you are all wrong and I hope that you are all lynched because of it. Every last one of you. My ghost will avenge me once you have put an innocent villager to death because you followed the werewolf lucky."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Lucky
    And now I become sure in my conviction, Wolf Tactics 101. Have a good hanging.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lucky by Ceika, Lady Luck by Ego, Lucky Luke by Captain Van Der Decken

20. - Top - End - #290

"Also in Wolf Tactics 101 get the village to hang one of their own and you are doing an excellent job at it bravo...bravo wolfie...I mean Lucky. I say as a village we hang you and if you are not a wolfthe rest of the village can hang me and we will have a double hanging tonight because I am 100% sure that I am not a wolf and Im getting more sure every minute that you are"

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

Lucky's arguments are solid. that is exactly what a wolf does. while I am hesitant to jump on a bandwagon, I think this one is headed in the right direction.

Raven points at Gnome barbarian

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

22. - Top - End - #292

"Also in Wolf Tactics 101 get the village to hang one of their own and you are doing an excellent job at it bravo...bravo wolfie...I mean Lucky. I say as a village we hang you and if you are not a wolfthe rest of the village can hang me and we will have a double hanging tonight because I am 100% sure that I am not a wolf and Im getting more sure every minute that you are"
    Another strike. That would of been much better if you told everyone to lynch me after you got hung. That would of been a less desperate ploy. I'd go into detail, but I don't feel it's necessary to reveal any more tells while you're already down.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

Blood looks flabbergasted. "Me? A werewolf? You're all insane!" He looks at King of Griffins. "At that point, I was drunk. I had no idea what I was doing. You're just looking for revenge because I pointed to you earlier for voting so early." He turns to El J and Malmagor. "Oh? Care to say what I've been doing that's so suspicious??" Blood gives Gralamin a solemn look. "My deepest apologies. You immediately jumped on King of Griffins's early bandwagon, so I assumed you were also trying to do us all in. After listening to you since then, I have revised my opinion." Blood finally looks to Death. "If I had jumped on a bandwagon instead, wouldn't you be just as suspicious?"

Blood turns to the whole crowd, nearly raving. "We are trying to get rid of the murdering werewolves that mutilate one of us every night! We are not trying to kill innocent villagers!"
    Yup.

24. - Top - End - #294

"I do hope you get whats coming to you lucky...."

With that he begins to walk to the gallows.

25. - Top - End - #295

Let's hope it's something good...
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296

"Lucky, I'm beginning to fell sorry I accused you in the first round for being a wagon-hoping spazmatic who only wanted a random lynching. You've made many good points and it would appear you have made a wolf lose his cool in great proportion," he watches as Gnome walks to the gallows, "though I'd like to retain the ability to retract that last statement."

"Now, Blood, let me tell you my further thoughts which I believe are akin to Luckys, which rise on the topic of Innocence and Defensiveness. Now, the innocent should require no defense, as being innocent they should not be capable of being proven guilty, however! This is not a perfect world, and so it is required that the innocent make some testimony. It serves that in the lack of physical evidence that the actions of others be taken into account to divide the innocent and the guilty. The innocent, not feeling guilty as they know they are not, would need only provide the smallest amount of rhetoric to prevent a false verdict, however! The guilty, in an attempt to render a false verdict, would be quick and defensive of himself, his words and actions. His focus would be highly split while attempting to deflect every suspicion, which in the case of the innocent would be a non-worthwhile pursuit. I believe from your erratic actions and defensive stances that you stand likely to be a werewolf."

"As for being accused by you, I do not care. I know I am innocent and hold nothing against any who may accuse me falsely. I hope you understand all of this as well, Joosbawx."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

27. - Top - End - #297

"A Wolf hasn't lost his cool a villager who is being falsly accused has... and remember tomorrow Lucky whether you are villager or wolf you will be high on the suspect list and you will feel exactly as I feel right now. Or maybe you will get the fate tonight that you deserve and the wolves will coem for you in your sleep"

28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground

"I am rather confused by all these accusations... but I have to point at somebody I guess."

* Ink points at Gnome Barbarian

29. - Top - End - #299

"I got an idea lets make this day completly useless and have everyone point at me so that way when people try to figure out who wolves are based on other peoples votes they see that everyoen voted for a villager."

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alec entres the square, and at the sight of the corpse, looks about as sick as he did yesterday. "Those sick bastards." he says under his breath. He listens to the arguments, and then *alec points at Gnome Barbarian*
    "That's replacing the octopus in my nightmares!"
    "There's an octopus in your nightmares?"
    "Not any more!"