New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD

Joosbawx walks out into the morning air of his garden and putters about for a bit. Looking into the town square he notices the body in the fountain and walks toward it. Bringing a hand to cover his mouth he backs away and raises the alarm.

Before anyone even exits their homes he is ready and sifts his eyes through the crowd as they appear one by one. As soon as he spies him, Joosbawx points to Blood.

((reasoning would follow, but talking to myself seems silly for the sake of RP))

2. - Top - End - #362
    Orc in the Playground

*Ceika wakes to hear Joosbawx and hurries out to the town square. She freezes in her tracks when she sees the scene before her.*

Slartibartfast? But... he... what... Damnit. They got another one...

*She clenches her fists at her side and tries to fight the tears. After composing herself, she kneels in silent prayer for the fallen.*
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

3. - Top - End - #363
    Barbarian in the Playground

Exachix exits his homes and sees Slartibartfast, before sighing and shaking his head. He looks around, listening before the accusation storm.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #364
    Dwarf in the Playground

The ghost of Slartibartfast visits all of the people who pointed a Gnome Barbarian (and Lucky twice!) And says,
    I told you so! He was a villager fool!!!
    "Actually I don't know how to write a post, I just write essays and put them on forums"
    Spoiler
    Show

"We have a visual on the ninja, he appears to be... coding? *gurk*"
    Ninja 7/Rogue 7/Bard 1
    All above pictures are Ceikatars!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

*points at Krystal Tiger* again...

I gave my reasons yesterday.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Orc in the Playground

Blood walks out of his house, carrying a tiny cup of coffee. As he spots the fountain, he gags and almost pukes over his cup. Gasping for breath, he turns away and tears form in his eyes. "What have we done to deserve this murder?" He spots Joosbawx already pointing at him. "And I get blamed for it anyway. Care to elaborate, Joosbawx?"
    Yup.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Pixie in the Playground

Hiding in a cave, protecting my Dragon Horde, somewhere in Australia.

Ilaissa walks out out the house, yawning, in mid yawn she spots the corpse of Slartibartfast.

Not the ninja! *sigh*
    When will the killing end?

She gives a little bow Slartibartfast, and she flys onto her roof, sits in the lotus position and looks around the crowd, her eyes acusing, but she does not point to anyone yet, she gives an angry look to Selrahc.

She then waits for the bandwagons to start forming, so she can decide whether to follow them, or avoid them to make people start acusing her, as both will work just as well...

8. - Top - End - #368
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Continuing from yesterday, I would like to begin by pointing at blood, for the same reasons as stated yesterday, adding, of course, that it is not so much the quantity given to the argument, but the quantity of arguments given. A lier would need to provide many excuses, while the innocent would need only the excuse that he is innocent."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

9. - Top - End - #369
    Orc in the Playground

Hmmm I'll go with Joosbawx he's pretty good at these games...

Tharj points at blood
    Endless thanks and praise to my anonymous benefactor for the great Tharjatar... or is it a Smitatar?

10. - Top - End - #370
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Alarra comes out and sadly notes the body before turning to the two already putting forth accusations.

"Krystal Tiger has seemed suspicious, but Joosbawx usually knows what he's about. So what's your reasons Joos?'

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

11. - Top - End - #371

((I'm leaving work now, but will respond to this later tonight. King_of_Griffins may want to elaborate in the meantime. It's an accumulation of small things, really, and I very well may be wrong; however, I will bring to to bear in an email tonight, if not tomorrow morning.))

12. - Top - End - #372
    Orc in the Playground

El Jaspero peers out the tavern window.

"Damn. I'll have to find another place to get my water."

NASCRAG Judge in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Inner Circle

pirate-man founder me love thog!

Sneak. A. Tar.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Orc in the Playground

The Monk leaves his small sanctum in the back of the town, carrying a barrel and a sign. He arrives on the crowded marketplace, erecting a booth in the middle of the road. Just as the guards arrive to question him and remove his rubble, the monk had finished putting up a sign: “Scryings 5 sp” He climbs onto the barrel and addresses the crowd:

“Ahem. Attention, village. I have spent the last days in meditation, looking into your very hearts.” Suddenly, a deck of cards appears in his gnarled hands. Absent-mindedly, he shuffles. “Two nights I have seen naught but innocent purity. But last night, I saw a ferocious predator, waiting to strike again.” The monk steps down from the barrel, dealing the villagers one card each, while continuing his speech:

“Last night, I saw my counterpart. Someone who is not only a violent beast but also someone gifted with the third eye as well. I must make sure, that she shall not get a chance to use it again.” He looks down on his hands. Only one card has remained in it. He flips it over, revealing a Joker with fangs drawn in its mouth and the Joker text overwritten with marker to read “DEVIL!!” He looks at where he stopped walking.
    “DarkLightDragon. This one is for you. May you find consolation in its image, when we string you up today.”

*point at DarkLightDragon*

*claim Seer*

14. - Top - End - #374
    Orc in the Playground

i suspect Blood is a... (dramatic pause) WOLF!
    Points at Blood
    *sighs and plays a somber tune*

15. - Top - End - #375

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Fullbladder, having resumed his usual position after the embarrassing episode he had the previous night (drinking on the job, not doing the paperwork....), looks at his card, sighs, and puts it into his pocket.

"Silkenfist, you're a good citizen. But so is Darklight. Really, if you think about it, we have as much reason to trust you as we have to trust Lucky. We have no proof that you have freaky mind powers, besides these minor cards."
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

((I did vote yesterday, for Gnome Barbarian.))
    Church walks out of his house. He sees the body, and yells, "NO! NINJAS ARE THE COOLEST TOWNSFOLK OF THEM ALL!" He looks around, and says, "I don't knwo who to trust or who to lynch anymore."
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

No, we have no proof, but a wolf will try and become "a good citizen". The only way to find out if Silkenfist is telling the truth is obvious...Even if I'm not entirely convinced myself.

*Kantur points at DLD

18. - Top - End - #378
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Alarra considers Silkenfist's claim, and turns to no one in particular.

"I can't see a reason not to believe him. If he's lying, we'll know once we lynch her and then can kill him tomorrow. And the only possibly reason for him to be lying would be if he were a wolf and his 'devil' brother scried DLD as the seer and are trying to get her lynched. But that would be really dumb at this point in the game, since it's unlikely the seer's found the baner yet and so they could just eat her and not have to sacrifice anyone. Not to mention if he were a wolf that they were sacrificing for the seer he'd be a horrible choice, as he's really smart and a good one to keep around."

Having decided that her reasoning is sound....*Alarra points at DLD

"Although, on second thought...had the wolves found the baner this might not be a bad ploy....but still wouldn't explain sacrificing silkenfist. So I'll stick with my first thought.
    Last edited by Alarra; 2007-01-16 at 06:36 PM.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Orc in the Playground

Well...I'm willing to let myself be measured by my words. If my claim proves to be false, I know very well where my neck is going to be tomorrow.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Pixie in the Playground

"Hmm... but what if he is claiming to be Seer, to draw attention off of himself? I do not know, but even if they sacrificed a wolf for this, maybe that means we were on to something before, and they are willing to sacrifice a wolf to get us away form it. Maybe we were on to one... or maybe more wolves. However, I believe Silkenfist to be one of good will, and we can always test him tomorrow. Either way, though we all want to stay alive, the sacrifice of DLD might help us find a wolf, a noble cause in any case. Either way, we find ourselves a wolf. Unfortunately, Silkenfist, I think you might die in any respect, for the wolves will be out for revenge."
    Finding the reasoning of this arguement sound, Church points at DLD
    Last edited by churchofbanjo; 2007-01-16 at 06:39 PM.
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

21. - Top - End - #381
    Orc in the Playground

Ohh a potential seer. Hmm well I'm inclined to give him a chance. specially since we'll have an answer by nightfall wether he really is the seer or not.

Tharj moves his finger to point at DLD
    Endless thanks and praise to my anonymous benefactor for the great Tharjatar... or is it a Smitatar?

22. - Top - End - #382
    Barbarian in the Playground

I hope you're right. It would be awesome to get the Devil this early!

*Raldor points at DarkLightDragon

23. - Top - End - #383
    Orc in the Playground

yes but any one person could claim that he/she is anything if i say i am a bard does that mean i am a bard? No it dosen't! but it may spare Bloods life.

points at Blood

*Goblin goes in side his home and hums to himself*

24. - Top - End - #384
    Orc in the Playground

"I will follow what the Seer says, in that case. Either way a wolf should be revealed to us."

* Ink points at DarkLightDragon

25. - Top - End - #385

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

"Ah, Hell. Alright."

*he points at DLD.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

26. - Top - End - #386

Joosbawx begins to answer Alarra; however, upon the revelation of Silkenfist he takes pause to listen. After the "Seer" says his piece he turns back to Alarra.

"Well, the best reasons that I suspect Blood are summed up nicely by King_of_Griffins (on page 10); however, it comes down mostly to intuition and to Blood's erratic behavior. Is that resolute evidence? No, absolutely not; and, like any of you, I can be wrong when we have little by which to go."

Turning to Blood, he lowers his finger and then looks to Silkenfist.

"Ink summed it up perfectly. We either uncover a ploy, or we uncover a hero. I'll take that over a gut feeling any day."

Joosbawx points to DarkLightDragon.

((Speaking out of character, also, the wolves provided text for the last two kills according to what Deckmaster posted. Assuming he is copy and pasting the text from their messages, the "spoke" or "written" messages left by the wolves is the same color that Blood uses in his posts. Some habits are hard to break. It's a small piece, but it's something at least. And in a game where you have little to no hard evidence, I thought it was worth bringing up at least.))
    Last edited by Joosbawx; 2007-01-16 at 07:11 PM. Reason: OOC speak edit

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, lets try figure out cause and effect here.

1. Silkenfist is the seer. Hes telling the truth.
    2. Silkenfist is the fool. He fluked a correct scan.
    3. Silkenfist is the fool. He got an incorrect scan.
    4. Silkenfist is a wolf, whos Devil scanned the seer. They decided that it was a fair trade of one wolf, for one seer/baner/ wahtever villager beneficial role the wolves think is worth a pack death.
    5. Silkenfist is a wolf attempting a very odd sell out, to avert later suspicion.

The first four scenarios fall within acceptable risk parameters for me. The last is extremely unlikely. I'll vote to lynch DLD.

*points at DLD*

((Do I have to strike through my previous vote?))

28. - Top - End - #388
    Orc in the Playground

*Ceika's jaw drops slightly*

DLD? You? I hate to think that might be the truth.... I hope he's lying... You didn't have anything to do with Jontom's death did you? You couldn't... he was helping guard the town... just like you and me... right?

*Ceika points at DarkLightDragon*
    We can't afford to take the chance that he may be right....
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

29. - Top - End - #389
    Troll in the Playground

I honestly Don't believe DarkLightDragon to be evil. DarkLightDragon has never done anything suspicious earlier and if you look back, I defended her. I will vote against her tonight, but prepare yourself for what might happen Silkenfist.

Gralamin Points at Dark Light Dragon

30. - Top - End - #390
    Orc in the Playground

I will trust silkenfist. following the seer has led to the survival of many wolf - infested villages. although there is a strong chance that Silken is a wolf putting blame on a villager, we will find out.

points at DLD

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.