New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD

(yay!)

Alarra happily hugs Silkenfist. "I'm so glad you were right!"

She then becomes worried about the night ahead and moves to retreat, alone, back to her house....that is, unless anyone else would like to come with and have a 'yay we killed the devil' party.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Orc in the Playground

Not to spoil your fun but who shot DLD?
    !!We have a seer!!

3. - Top - End - #453
    Orc in the Playground

ya for the seer, whomever is the baner (or whatever the role is now) should clearly protect silkenfest tonight.
    Endless thanks and praise to my anonymous benefactor for the great Tharjatar... or is it a Smitatar?

4. - Top - End - #454
    Orc in the Playground

Woo! I guess I can put the fool suit in the trash can. Now on to making plans for the following days:

@DLD: Thanks for the flavor text.

@Fighter/Baner: I hope you know what you have to do. I like staying alive a lot.

@Masons: If you are out there somewhere, I'd like to speak to you tonight.

@Fool: Please contact me soon. There is still a slim chance that I am actually the jester and I want to exclude it ASAP.

@D&D roles: If you have one of the D&D roles, feel free to contact me and claim it. It won't make you most trusted, but it is additional information to help me determine the next actions.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

El Jaspero looks upon the grim battlefield. "The wolves have lost a great power tonight, and they will surely mourn the loss of their Devil. We must be careful tonight."

He returns to his tavern, once again prepared to drink into the small hours of the night.

NASCRAG Judge in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Inner Circle

pirate-man founder me love thog!

Sneak. A. Tar.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Orc in the Playground

*Ceika stands, jaw slack, watching the former guard's fallen corpse for several minutes.*

No... that can't be... no... I stood beside you... to defend this town, and you're one of them!? You killed your own guards? Your own people? We trusted you! Damn you...

*She turns away from the sight, with a pained expression.*

Good job, Silkenfist. With your help, we may survive this ordeal yet.

*She continues on her way, stopping to kneel at Jontom Xire's grave to pray silently before continuing to her hut for the night.*
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

7. - Top - End - #457
    Orc in the Playground

I shall stand by the Seer's home with my(silver) longsword.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Orc in the Playground

Oooh, forgot the most important one: Great Thanks to Lucky for being the one to actually point me to DLD. Sorry, if I had to disguise your idea as my own.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Orc in the Playground

why are we doing so well? we're going to win within the next 5 days at this rate. not that that's a bad thing.

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Bugbear in the Playground

*LLink trots after Alarra, the fairy following closely behind him* "Hey! Don't you have silver arrows?" "Shhhh. Its bad enough I never had a chance to switch my vote to DLD, don't make it obvious to the wolves that I should be eaten, as well." "Oh, ummm...." "Sigh. Half-dragon wolves. I miss the 8-bit days of octopi that spit rocks and slow-moving bomb-eating dinosaurs."
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Pixie in the Playground

"YES! Victory!" Church does a little dance, before yelling, "Everyone to the tavern! Drinks are on Krystal Tiger!"
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

12. - Top - End - #462

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

"All my best guards keep DYING! Or are mass criminals...."

Fullbladder, putting his shotgun back on his shoulder, unfired, and quickly sticking his other hand deep into a pocket on his uniform, walks briskly into the Sheriff's office. Before he enters he punches the air triumphantly. This is quite a set of paperwork to go through.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Halfling in the Playground

(OOC: Nice! Very well-written death. I commend you, Mr. Narrator Man!)

Ms E looks at the massive wolf-dragon corpse lying on the ground. "Whew... that was pretty rough there for awhile. Thanks for the wolf, Silky!"

She then hears the call for alcohol, particularly the bit about it being on Krystal Tiger. "No hard feelings 'bout the point earlier today, right Krystal, old pal?" Ms E follows Church of Banjo and the rest to the tavern for a celebratory Sprite.
    Last edited by Ms_Elaneous; 2007-01-18 at 08:09 PM.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Dwarf in the Playground

Woot Woot! Victory is ours. With the Devil gone, we've gained an excellent advantage.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Orc in the Playground

Blood looks away from the corpse, trying not to puke, but even so he smiles and cheers along with the others. "How many wolves are left, then? I think we may live just yet, friends!"
    Yup.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Pixie in the Playground

Church raises his mug of ale to all gathered in the tavern. "A toast! To Krystal Tiger, for unknowingly sponsering our celebration, and to Silkenfist, for turning out not to be the Fool. (But may very well be a fool. However, we have proved he isn't the Fool, but there is a difference between being a fool and the Fool.)"
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

17. - Top - End - #467

Helgraf raises a mug to Banjo's toast and drinks it to the dregs.

"The wolves' Devil has been sent back to hell ... this is a good omen, though our nights of fearless dreaming are not yet over. But our Seer seems true and their opposite number is dead ... this is an advantage not to be ignored."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

18. - Top - End - #468

@ Silkenfist: Thanks!

@ Lucky: Go Go Gadget Pointless Half-Hearted Defence Speech!

@ Everyone: Don't ask where the arrows came from. Not even I know this one! Oh, and great game, all!
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

19. - Top - End - #469
    Pixie in the Playground

Hiding in a cave, protecting my Dragon Horde, somewhere in Australia.

((Huh? on me? aw well, I have plenty gold to spare ))

Ilaissa walks up to the taven, listens to Church's toast.
    Oy! I was wondering where all that gold went to! Ilaissa rasies a golden goblet. Ok, so the drinks are on me, but we did it! The devil is gone! She rasies her goblet to drink, but finds Zira has already drowned it.

She turns to Silkenfist. I'm sorry I doubted you my friend. She hands him small, wooden box, with an open eye macthing the robe, carved into it,(looks like a music box) and as she opens it, beutiful, unearthy music drifts out. (ok, it IS a music box then, but thats it, nothing more then flavor, i like flavor.) Will you accept this, as well as my apolgy?

With this, she runs back next to Chuch, and proceds to get drunk, and hands out more drinks to everyone. Come on! Lets have a "We killed the Devil" party!!!

...She was clearly drunk before this party begun...

Zira flys over to Ms Elaneous and says "Nah, I think the Mistress was eather sleeping or drunk...or both. She then flys back to the taven to make sure Ilaissa does't hurt any one...shes not so worried about Ilaissa getting hurt though.

((awwww...bye DLD...i'll miss you! We just don't have many dragons any more...))
    Last edited by Krystal_Tiger; 2007-01-19 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Adding Zira

20. - Top - End - #470

Whoooooo. Wow this game is incredible. Go team villager. There's been a lot of luck, to get the sorceror and the Devil so quickly, but also a lot of skill too. I think that's the main reason this game goes so well. It'd be funny to get the best players all playing wolves. I wonder how well the village would do then.

Actually that gives me an idea for a slightly different version of Paranoia where everyone picks their teams/secret societies before the game begins.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Orc in the Playground

"Booyah! Silkenfist for President!"

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    Actually that gives me an idea for a slightly different version of Paranoia where everyone picks their teams/secret societies before the game begins.
    Like an alpha wolf game, only with three or four alpha wolves?

People picked multiple times become double, or even treble agents.

23. - Top - End - #473

Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Like an alpha wolf game, only with three or four alpha wolves?

People picked multiple times become double, or even treble agents.
    That would be fun
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

24. - Top - End - #474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Exachix smiles faintly at DLD's body, before retiring to his home.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #475

Joosbawx nods once after DLD is finally chased down. Watching some of the reactions of the townsfolk for a bit he moves back through the village and tends to his garden to calm himself after the excitement of the day. As the night approaches he goes inside and takes his place at the fire to read quietly before going to sleep.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Orc in the Playground

End of Night 4!

As written by the wolves:

The sounds of jubilation ring late into the night; toasting and merry-making, laughter and cheer holding off the darkness at the edge of everyone's consciousness like false bravado masking a prickly neck and sweaty palms. The celebration turned vigil lasts until the halo of pre-dawn blesses the hill and treetops in the East and a nervous sigh of relief is collectively breathed by those standing guard or visiting and celebrating. Before the easy breath can half empty their lungs the early morning quiet is broken; not by the twittering of birds, but the long howl of a wolf in the West. The village turns, adrenaline pumping, and those half asleep at their posts or in varying degrees of inebriation are chilled instantly awake and sober. Looks of anxiety are exchanged, but before anyone has a chance to rouse themselves fully another sound cuts the unnatural silence that rings in the ears and tiptoes up the spines: a blood curdling scream.

As a whole, the village wheels toward the Seer's house, fearing the worst and immobilized by terror. A bulky shadow emerges and silhouettes against the emerging pre-dawn on the rooftop and emits a feral growl. Leaping from the peak it lands behind Goblin Music and snatches him up bodily by the neck with one clawed hand while snatching the (silver) Longsword from the guardian's grasp with the other. Another low, gutteral growl rumbles from the hellhounds throat as he bares his teeth that glisten in the fire and torchlight. Turning the wide-eyed and choking Goblin Music to face the others, his feet treading the air over a foot off the ground, the werewolf simultaneously savagely crushes the bards windpipe with clawed fingers and runs the (silver) Longsword through his chest. With a forward shove, the gnarled beast glares malevolently at the spectators and gives a final snort of fetid breath. WIth languid ease the monster turns and leaps again onto the roof, emitting another howl into the morning as the sun breeches the hilltops and sends sunlight spilling onto the village and square. The blinded villagers blink back the flashing sunlight and find the wolf has disappeared, leaving nothing behind except a howl that is joined by several more surrounding the village. The morning sung brings little warth as it illuminates the corpse of Goblin Music, his throat crushed and impaled upon his own sword.

As written by me:
    Upon investigation, it is discovered that the silver longsword is an ordinary steel one. Goblin Music is not the Fighter.

Goblin Music, a villager, was killed on Night 4 by wolves.

Day 5 ends tomorrow at 1 PM. Hopefully. If not, then it will probably last until Monday. I've decided inactivity lynchings are too much of a hassle for 1 person, so I've decided simply not to do them. Comment on this, please.
    The Chronicles of Jakwin A 3.5 D&D Campaign Setting.

avatar is a cool guy eh can bend air and doesn't afraid of anything

Don't say anything. I think my avatar might be the Avatar!

27. - Top - End - #477

(I can understand that, Deckmaster, perhaps whenever the herd is thinned a little bit and the votes become more vital but we have less people, maybe then you should keep track.)

*LLink races up to the hill to try to catch the wolf, but he growls as he's too late. He unsheathes his Master Sword and dips it to the ground in honor of the fallen warrior.* *Navi flys over the the corpse.*

"This is a goblin. We don't have those where we are from."

"Navi, if you don't hush up, I'm gonna spray you with barbeque sauce myself at sunset. This is a time of mourning."

"Sheesh, just doing my job. Any ideas about who to lynch?"
    "Not yet. Let's go see what the rest of the village has as suspects."
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

I shall just wait until the Seer reveals what he found last night.

29. - Top - End - #479

Mal manages to stand on his feet, 'though shaking a little

unholy crap....thank the gods i didn't eat breakfast....

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

30. - Top - End - #480
    Orc in the Playground

Raven arrives at the scene. Oh my gods. that poor lonely goblin. he just wanted to protect the seer. she looks away.
    Well, Seer? Give us a new suspect. the wolves must pay.

Dwagons!

V is SO AWESOME.