New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf V: Werewolf DnD

Yes! they must!
    says Goblins ghost

2. - Top - End - #482
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

((So I just blame someone for being a werewolf? ))

If that is so...

I call upon my divining powers of wizardry, to find who did the killing.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

3. - Top - End - #483
    Pixie in the Playground

Hiding in a cave, protecting my Dragon Horde, somewhere in Australia.

Ilaissa kneels at the body of Goblin Music, and mutters something in Dragon.

So...it begins again. She looks very grim. We are ever moving closer to finding the wolfs, but as we seem to be able to reach out, and grab that goal...the wolfs all leave us demoralisd, and hoping we are not next!

(This is just writing for fun, you don't HAVE to read it)
    Zira nods, Yes Mistress...how about a riddle or two?
    Ilaissa looks at Zira in surprise...What?
    Zira giggles A riddle of course!
    Ilaissa rolls her eyes Fine...ONE riddle.
    Zira flys in a loop-de-loop, Ok, *AHEM* Zira changes to a lovey voice, the sort you want to listen to, but not the words, just the voice.

Old Mother Twitchet had one eye,
    And a long that that she let fly,
    And every time she went through a gap,
    She left a bit of her tail in the trap!

Zira seems pleased with her self, as she made it her self.
    Ilaissa thinks for a moment...Old Mother Twitchet was a needle, and her tail was the thread! Zira's head droops Awwwww. Ok my turn! She clearly likes this.

Long legs, bandy thighs,
    A little head, and no eyes.

Zira thinks for a moment or two, and says: A Wooden chothes peg! Ilaissa laughs No, its a pair of tongs!

They both have a good laught, and continue exchanging riddles for a while.

((ok, im off to play WoW now, (The expantion is great)))

4. - Top - End - #484
    Halfling in the Playground

((Okay, while we're waiting on Silkenfist to let us know about his scry last night, I went through the voting records to find out about the auto-lynch. I personally think that an auto-lynching system is the best and fairest way to go about it. According to my records there would ahve been 14 people affected by the auto-lynch rule already if we had been keeping track...meaning 14 players have have gone two or more days without a vote at all. This number does *not* include Alarra, as we all know she was away for a bit, also. There is even a player that has never voted or voiced an opinion.

If it is a matter of man hours we can keep track and post it or PM it, but that's my opinion. I think someone needs to keep track. Snce I have a list started I can either turn it over to someone else or continue to keep track myself.

That's my 2cp worth.))

5. - Top - End - #485
    Barbarian in the Playground

Exachix nodds as he comes out and sighs at Goblin Music's corpse.
    Cassietar!
    Lilli
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #486
    Orc in the Playground

Joosbawx: Sorry, I have no wolf for you today. I don't have my scrying result yet, but I was going to confirm a claimed role anyway.

Back to step one, I guess. I will scream at you if a confirmed villie is about to be lynched. There won't be more public information - I'll try to expan d the club of the confirmed non-wolves as quickly as possible, though.
    Last edited by Silkenfist; 2007-01-19 at 05:06 PM.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Pixie in the Playground

Church nods his head. He looks around at all fo the hushed and stunned villagers. As they sit in silence, Church finally says, "What do we do now?"
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

8. - Top - End - #488

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    ((So I just blame someone for being a werewolf? ))

If that is so...

I call upon my divining powers of wizardry, to find who did the killing.
    ((Sorry...these games usually go up and allow people to join for about a week before the game actually starts.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso

I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

9. - Top - End - #489

(I can see the difficulty in keeping track with one person. That being said, I think inactivity lynching is important, especially later in the game. So perhaps when it thins out a bit it will be easier. That being said, I am keeping track of votes should you want assistance.)

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Orc in the Playground

Blood walks toward the scene with his daily cup of coffee, sighing, as he already knows what must be the matter. When he glimpses the mutilated corpse, he grimaces and moves deeper into the crowd, where he can't see it. "Although we have found the Devil, there are still enemies left. We must put a stop to them, or they kill one of us each night." He takes a sip of coffee, then says warily, "We must be more cautious than ever, even among our closest friends."
    Yup.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Halfling in the Playground

((I have a list, too, Alarra, should you wish to compare for the sake of quality control. That being said...))

Joosbawx runs from his home, leaving the garden gate ajar behind him and skidding to a halt at the scene of the gory murder. Repulsed, he turns away and looks to the others, holding up a short list.

"Since the Seer has nothing to offer us this day I offer this to you all. There are a few among us that have remained silent for quite some time. Perhaps they have something to hide."

Clearing his throat, he read three names from the list and the reason they're on the list.

"
    Faulkner Asiniti...he has yet to voice an opinion or participate in any manner whatsoever.

"Klinn...he voted after the initial attack, but has failed to show himself or his opinion since.

"And, finally, Weebl...who voted on after the second attack, but has missed the last two votes."

Folding the small parchment, Joosbawx pockets it before adding,

"If I had to choose, I would cast my suspicion upon
    Faulkner Asiniti; however, as I've provided a listing here and it is far from gospel my inclination is to abstain from voting as these are merely guesses and nothing more."

12. - Top - End - #492
    Bugbear in the Playground

If someone like Faulkner Asiniti is going to keep so quiet we may as well lnych him to make sure he is not a wolf at the moment, although I will change when more is presented.

*Death points to Faull.

((By the by, in werewolf VI i have a system where a mock four days will be run out before the roles are given out, just voting for which village to attack or such like, yet those who do not vote at all will be excluded from getting roles. This should stop seer or baner or such like being given to such a person who will get lncyhed for inactivity in the next two days. This is not foolproof, but I feel it necessary.))
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

13. - Top - End - #493

I'm going to vote for Krystal Tiger here as I have a suspicion against her, it's not concrete, but personally I like it better than Faulk.

First off, we have the fact that she voted against Jontom during the vote where Torm, a wolf, ended up getting lynched. I'll admit my suspicion against Gnome, who did vote for the same person, didn't work out quite as I hoped... But there's more.

The Fool, who had contacted me, saw Krystal as a villager. As we know the Fool rarely sees what is actually true, except in my special case. But what are the chances of that happening twice in a row? I think pretty low.

*Points at Krystal Tiger.
    Spoiler
    Show

Pirate Lucky by Ceika, Lady Luck by Ego, Lucky Luke by Captain Van Der Decken

14. - Top - End - #494
    Orc in the Playground

Blood listens to Lucky. "I was also suspicious of Krystal Tiger since she did that, though it may have been an honest mistake." He ponders for a moment. "It is our only good lead so far." *Blood points at Krystal Tiger*
    Yup.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    The Fool, who had contacted me, saw Krystal as a villager. As we know the Fool rarely sees what is actually true, except in my special case. But what are the chances of that happening twice in a row? I think pretty low.
    I don't think this last argument of yours is valid. In a good game, the Fool's scryings should be determined randomly - and random means independent from each other. Still I would agree that Krystal Tiger could be a good target to apply pressure. (Especially since the Fool-scry makes it improbable that she has one of the D&D roles)

No point, though. I hope to lead other bandwagons soon.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Orc in the Playground

"Well I don't think that wolves would risk getting the inactivity lynch, so I doubt that Faulkner is a wolf. Until a better theory arises I'll go along with the others."

* Ink points at Krystal Tiger

17. - Top - End - #497

*Death swaps over to pointing at Krystal Tiger.

At the very least It will prove something to me....
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

18. - Top - End - #498

I have had suspicians of Krystal Tiger for some time. And I find her a far more likely candidate. So that is where I shall be pointing, at least until something better comes along.

*Alarra points at Krystal Tiger

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Orc in the Playground

Poor KT band wagons never stop and every one wants on. no hope
    The ghost of Goblin sighs and wanders to the edge forest.

20. - Top - End - #500

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

"Alas for the fall of another innocent, and brethren too."

Fullbladder allows himself only this as a mourning for Goblin Music. Then he turns to the business at hand.

"I'm afraid that when matters cannot be solved scientifically, or even forensically, then we must of course go randomly. As the good Holmes once said: 'After we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.' Thus, we must randomly select our kills until evidence emerges. And that, I fear, requires bandwagons."

His words done, he fiddles with something in his deep pocket and points with his free hand at Krystal Tiger.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

21. - Top - End - #501

OK, I'll join the bandwagon...

* Raldor points at Krystal Tiger

22. - Top - End - #502
    Orc in the Playground

*Ceika shakes her head* I agree with Silkenfist on this one... Doesn't seem that the logic of the argument is all that well founded, Lucky. I'm not ready to join a bandwagon just yet. And, since it won't make any difference one way or another, it seems, I would like to bring back up some of our previous suspects, like that one. *Ceika points at Blood* Unless Blood has already been scried? I'm open to information, but I would prefer to consider more solid information than a random fool's scry.
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

23. - Top - End - #503
    Pixie in the Playground

Church looks at KT. "Well? I trust Krystal Tiger, and there isn't much information about her. I would like to hear something mroe concrete."
    Behold my Ceikatar! Spiffyness leaks out of it at every angle, forcing you to bow before it's superior majesty!
    Spoiler
    Show

Law? Who likes Law? Chaos is more fun!

24. - Top - End - #504
    Orc in the Playground

Blood looks to Ceika. "I still don't understand what I'm being accused of. If memory serves, Griffins was the only one to explain why I was being accused, and that was only because I was quick to defend myself." He sighs, a bit annoyed. "I am not a 'previous suspect', because I was never accused with a valid point. However, Silkenfist may scry me if he wants, but he will find nothing but the heart of a villager."
    Yup.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

Now, Just to note, I am the fool.
    This is nothing the wolves don't know (or should seeing how I was in contact with their Devil there, which I say was miraculously lucky, good job Lucky.)
    I'm not sure what to suspect at this point. I am alive for some reason, as is Lucky.
    Although we know they are searching for the Fighter, it doesn't make much sense to me to allow confirmed villagers to live.
    I'm not sure what to make of this, but I'll have to accuse Raldor. As he seems to jump on bandwagons rather quickly.

Specifically, hes been on the Kyrstal_Tiger, DLD, and Gnome Barbarian Bandwagons, as well as on the small Lucky one in round one.
    Last edited by Gralamin; 2007-01-20 at 12:29 AM.

26. - Top - End - #506

"That being said, Blood, swiftness is slowly losing its effectiveness when there is a four day waiting period to lynch someone." King stops and gives a harsh glance at most everyone. "Not that I'm not grateful we might have some evidence, but it really does not help when I am given more time to think about logical arguements. Too much doubt forms after a day to really motivate me to want to have someone killed."

He turns and looks at blood, then falls back onto a bench and massages his brow. "Damn it." He lifts his finger and points at Krystal Tiger.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

27. - Top - End - #507
    Pixie in the Playground

Hiding in a cave, protecting my Dragon Horde, somewhere in Australia.

First off, we have the fact that she voted against Jontom during the vote where Torm, a wolf, ended up getting lynched.
    Ilaissa turns to Lucky. So you want to kill me because I guessed wrong? If everyone who guessed wrong was a wolf, thered be more wolves than villagers.

The Fool, who had contacted me, saw Krystal as a villager. As we know the Fool rarely sees what is actually true, except in my special case.

First, the fool has a 50/50 chance of being right or wrong, its not "rarely".

Secondly, "except in my special case"? What does that mean? Does that mean the fool rarely sees what you really are?

28. - Top - End - #508

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_Tiger View Post
    Ilaissa turns to Lucky. So you want to kill me because I guessed wrong? If everyone who guessed wrong was a wolf, thered be more wolves than villagers.

First, the fool has a 50/50 chance of being right or wrong, its not "rarely".

Secondly, "except in my special case"? What does that mean? Does that mean the fool rarely sees what you really are?
    The fool will always see the seer as being the fool. And the seer will always see the fool as being the fool. So neither will ever know with certainty that they are the Seer or the Fool. Aside from that however, you are correct.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Orc in the Playground

"Hey...what's that?"

Indurain goes running down the street, chasing after the cart.

"Oh my it's a bandwagon....Wooooo!!"

Indurain leaps onto the cart, pointing at Krystal Dragon.
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

30. - Top - End - #510
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alec looks wide-eyed at Goblin Music's fate, and says "These wolves are becoming too bold. Lets take them down a notch."
    *alec points at Krystal Tiger*
    Last edited by alec; 2007-01-20 at 03:10 AM.
    "That's replacing the octopus in my nightmares!"
    "There's an octopus in your nightmares?"
    "Not any more!"