New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] MagCave VII: Rest for the Wicked

Monster Mash

Aurelia shrugs.
    I don't really know, to be honest. I didn't see him very often, and I never met other succubi.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Better the Devil You Know

"It shows you can commit," Magtok replies almost immediately, the silly smile back on his face. "Oh sure, maybe not time-wise. Maybe no longer than for a few decades or so to this side or that before flip-flopping, but when angels go evil, they don't just go evil. They go totally super crazy stab innocent baby puppies with pitchforks and make children watch evil. When they're good, it's a case of man don't even think about thinking about being bad she will give you that schoolteacher look and next thing you know you'll be in GLoG confessing everything you've done since third grade before you can even blink good.

Some days I'll wish I could pull off angel-level good, even if just for a little while, but it's just too scary and too much work, y'know? Easier to just wobble in that direction and then back off. Same thing for evil, what with the consequences and guilt and such holding back the worst of it all. Ithuriel, you're both a better and a worse person than me and I'm totally jealous. Of both halves."

Angeltok stops to reach a hand out towards his back, petting one feathery appendage as Ithuriel did only moments ago.

"I've still got you beat for wings, though. Seriously, did you get a good look at these things? Whiter than snow. Whiter than white. Soft and downy and so unbelievably beautiful. I could take an axe and hack these things right off my back without any anesthetic, and so long as I used these perfectly fluffy feathers to stuff my pillow, I'd still get a perfect night's rest. Lucifer wishes he could've been this gorgeous before his fall from grace, and I'm just so gosh darned modest about it too, aren't I?"
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Misha Watch

Reina gives Mag a look. "He wasn't very charming looking at all. Are we talking about the same thing here?"

Good thing Riss was there suddenly to toss clothing around. Yay.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-11-17 at 11:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #34

Misha's Bra Blunder

"Excellent timing, Riss. Changing room's down that way, if it's still necessary." Magtok remarks, before turning back towards Reina.

"Okay seriously, you're one of the Reins that would remember Astir, right? Where are you getting anything wolf-like from? Let alone him looking like a corpse?"
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Angie chuckles and nods in agreement with Astrana. "Oh yeah you are probably right. There are enough big egos in the room without adding another one to it." Angie doesn't give much indication who she is talking about. If Angie had to tell the truth she honestly isn't speaking of any one person her. Large egos tend to be more common then lesbians in the Nexus.
    [Monster Mash - Valente, Astrana, and Angie]

Valente chuckles a little bit. "Well don't worry about that. I'm humble as can be." He says jokingly.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

Mag&Fel

To Outside!
    Yes, to Outside!

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

7. - Top - End - #37

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Monster Mash - Misha Malfunction]

Riss stopped by one of the tables along the way which had no occupants and grabbed the ends of the tablecloth. "Been wanting to try this.. Stand back a little just in case I scew this up, though." she said before giving the cloth a sharp jerk. The result was some shaking cups and one nearly toppling but, over all, a decently clean performance. "I'm thinking we could do two things at once while we're at it. You did say you wanted to know about the cores, right?" she said, draping the cloth over her non mechanical arm and continuing along at a rather steady pace.

It was her intention to try and toss the tablecloth around her neriad as a makeshift sort of cloak so as to add a bit more covering than half of a bikini. She didn't plan to stick around for much longer than that aside from passing along a quick message, though, what with this being a short stop on the way to her lab. In any case, with a "Here you go." said with a half smile, Misha might find a suitable stand in for a robe being wrapped around her shoulders in short order. That, however, would be followed up with a rather businesslike "Sir." which would be accompanied by an equally sober nod towards the cyborg and Reina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Misha Watch

Reina gives Mag a look. "He wasn't very charming looking at all. Are we talking about the same thing here?"

Good thing Riss was there suddenly to toss clothing around. Yay.
    Misha's Bra Blunder

"Excellent timing, Riss. Changing room's down that way, if it's still necessary." Magtok remarks, before turning back towards Reina.

"Okay seriously, you're one of the Reins that would remember Astir, right? Where are you getting anything wolf-like from? Let alone him looking like a corpse?"
    Misha's Fabulous New Cape (and Also Maybe Magtok and Reina Arguing About Something)

"No, this'll be fine, thank you." Misha smiles beatifically at Riss and nods towards Aequitus as they pass, and busies herself with tying the tablecloth in a sturdy knot around her neck, turning it into a proper cloak so she can turn towards the wall and put her bikini top on with some sense of decency. She's come a long way from walking around everywhere naked.

Well, a short way. She still prefers light swimwear to actual clothing.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #38

[Just A Quick Stop - The Lime Room]

Riss smiled back and said "We're going to my lab for a bit. Wanted to let you know before I just disappeared so you or Mimi won't need to ask around." Lightly pushing herself up on her toes, the muse aimed to put a quick peck on Misha's cheek before letting her return to the conversation at hand. Sure, it was in front of Magtok and all but this was a more relaxed sort of atmosphere than usual, right? In any case, she gave both her employer and Reina a second nod each before departing. It would be pretty rude to me as without at least a token sort of farewell.

Motioning for Aequitus to follow, she would lead the way to her laboratory, pushing the doors open and quietly remarking to herself how empty it looked now that Imp wasn't staying there. Well, a few other things had been removed too as well as some general cleaning up but it still felt exceedingly spartan now. "Take any chair you like. Need a moment to get this stuff off, though." the muse said, beginning to fiddle with the mechanical arm at the shoulder. Aequitus may note that the lab seemed to have quite a few nasty designs and weapons adorning the walls, though. And most of them didn't look like they were models either.

9. - Top - End - #39

Masque of the Red Dunce

Spoiler: The Arkh, Noodle, Happy, Myself Scene
    Show
    Monster Mash

"AMEN decided it didn't need me. I, in turn, decided I didn't need them. Nobody abandoned anybody. And you...no, I could go on, but this is a party, and it wouldn't do to kill the mood explaining every little thing you've done and are doing wrong."

Magtok shakes his head, and turns towards Caelynn, offering an arm if she should want to take it with her own.

"It's fine. He's just a child. He's testing the limits, seeing how much he can say and get away with before security's called. Making a nuisance of himself so he can say he trolled us good if we respond emotionally. He knows he can't actually do a thing in here, he's too afraid of me to try."
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Nora (dressed as She-Hulk) arrives in time to hear the last part of the Magtok/Clegg conversation. She turns to Magtok. "Is this kind of behaviour and talk normal for 'Halloween'?" She's seriously unclear on the concept. Perhaps Clegg's threats are meant to be festive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Cael, Clegg, Mag, and NORA!

Caelynn does take his arm.
    He really shouldn't do that. He's lucky I haven't slugged him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Clegg speaks, his tone as civil as possible. Your fist might get stuck, darling. It'd be a shame to dirty such... soft looking flesh, wouldn't it?

As for you, Magtok... It's considered rude for a host to treat a guest so terribly...

"No Nora, he's just a troublemaker. Carry on, but if I think it's escalating too far I'll let you know and you can sneak up and snap his coccyx off." Magtok remarks with a silly grin, despite meaning every word of that sentence.

"...That's the tail bone, before anyone starts freaking out."
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

10. - Top - End - #40

Masque of the Red Dunce

"No Nora, he's just a troublemaker. Carry on, but if I think it's escalating too far I'll let you know and you can sneak up and snap his coccyx off." Magtok remarks with a silly grin, despite meaning every word of that sentence.

"...That's the tail bone, before anyone starts freaking out."
    Captain of The Flying Dunceman
    Let 's just go somewhere else.
    Caelynn says, attempting to pull Magtok with her as she walks somewhere else.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Astir Aftermath

"Of course I remember him. I spent way more time with him than you did, and I'm telling you he wasn't charming looking in the least. He was a terrifying canine zombie that would be perfect for Halloween parties if not for the bad things he caused." How is this so hard for Magtok to remember? It was pretty eye catching.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Watching Clegg

Nora/She-Hulk watches Clegg to see if she needs to break him.

Staaaaaaaaaare.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

Monster Mash

Aurelia shrugs.
    I don't really know, to be honest. I didn't see him very often, and I never met other succubi.
    I know how you feel.

I didn't even know who my father was until a little over a year ago.

And when he found me, it was a huge surprise.

14. - Top - End - #44

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    I know how you feel.

I didn't even know who my father was until a little over a year ago.

And when he found me, it was a huge surprise.
    Who is your father?
    She asks, intrigued
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

Who is your father?
    She asks, intrigued
    Zeus.

One day, I'm exploring an ice cave, next thing you know, I've doubled in size and I find out I'm a demigod.

Then my friends and I went to hell.

It was a weird day.

16. - Top - End - #46

Astir Aftermath

"Of course I remember him. I spent way more time with him than you did, and I'm telling you he wasn't charming looking in the least. He was a terrifying canine zombie that would be perfect for Halloween parties if not for the bad things he caused." How is this so hard for Magtok to remember? It was pretty eye catching.
    Judgetok shakes his head. "No, he was definitely...were you on magical drugs back then or something? Or maybe he's like those gems that one Reinholdt collects, and looks different for people? Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever really talked about how he looks to anyone while we were out to get him. Happy might've seen him as a three-headed goat dog for all I know."
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

17. - Top - End - #47

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Angie chuckles and nods in agreement with Astrana. "Oh yeah you are probably right. There are enough big egos in the room without adding another one to it." Angie doesn't give much indication who she is talking about. If Angie had to tell the truth she honestly isn't speaking of any one person her. Large egos tend to be more common then lesbians in the Nexus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

Valente chuckles a little bit. "Well don't worry about that. I'm humble as can be." He says jokingly.

Astrana looks at her boyfriend with a smile on her face. "He's actually telling the truth there, Val is humblest person I know. Never seen anything going over his head, he's far too modest even though I bet a lot of girls are looking at him right now." SHe teases a bit, letting her tail wrap around his ankle.

18. - Top - End - #48

Astir Aftermath

Judgetok shakes his head. "No, he was definitely...were you on magical drugs back then or something? Or maybe he's like those gems that one Reinholdt collects, and looks different for people? Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever really talked about how he looks to anyone while we were out to get him. Happy might've seen him as a three-headed goat dog for all I know."
    Astir Astigmatism

"A guy who looks different depending on who looks at them? Kind of sounds like one of my old tricks, back when I acted like a proper nereid. I used to appear to people like whatever they found most attractive. It's a weird talent, but it's sort of inborn to us, and it works on most people." Left unsaid is Misha's willingness to demonstrate said dangerous talent as a cheap party favor.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

"Really? A goat dog? A platypus bear makes more sense."

Hela looks back at Misha. "Oh? Show us?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah, I'm sure they are." Angie says sounding just the tiniest bit flustered. While Angie hasn't been oggling the shirtless boy in front of her she definitly gave him a good looking over when they first came over. She isn't entierly sure if Astrana is trying to tease Valente or her.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Considering Valente's reaction, it's likely Valente was the target of her teasing. His face goes red yet again and he shuffles his feet. Does she really think other women have been looking at him? When Angie speaks up he's not sure what to say. "Well, um, thanks. I only really care that one girl is looking at me, though." Valente slips his arm around Astrana's waist and chuckles a bit awkwardly.

22. - Top - End - #52

More Misha Mischief

"I've already looked in a mirror before," Judgetok jokes, before the silly grin quickly fades. "No, but in all seriousness, I'll opt out of this one. Not trying to be a rude jerk or anything, just...things not meant for mortal eyes, I might be secretly trying to deny something or somethings to myself and be thrown into shock by the truth, the face and body of a fictional person I'll never meet who will always haunt me as superior to whoever I happen to be with, etcetera." He turns around, and waits. A whole bunch of security cameras simultaneously move away from Misha, too.

"Let me know when it's over?"
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, Clegg leaves. He's had enough of socializing with these people. If you can call Clegg annoying everyone around him socializing. He got what he wanted out of this experience. He got to scout out Magtok and the Magcave. He didn't seem like a threat to Clegg. All's well. He strides out as a brightly colored... creature walks in as well. clegg winces in disgust at the person before leaving for good.

However, the other individual hops into the Magcave, arriving fashionably late, of course. He's clad in enough necklaces, rings, and anklets to buy a castle.

He doesn't appear to have put much time into a costume really. He just has an Anonymous Mask on. His swanky clothing evidently marks this person as someone with money to gloat about, but no one at this party should recognize this figure. After all, out of everyone here, the last time anyone saw anything that looked like Marciano was when Magtok lit a cigarette on Marcy's face as the halfling burnt alive. Pleasant.

Marciano, for it was indeed he, seems to rather enjoy being in public again under a disguise. It was nice. He smells of French Vanilla Cologne, and his voice is... a tad nasal. Odd. He instantly sees Felandria, and walks over. Of course. Once he arrives he will speak out to her. Well hello there, darlin'. Now tell me, how late am I? I was in bed with three women. Seemed a shame to leave em be so soon, butcha know, that's just the life I live. First World problems, eh? Hehe.

24. - Top - End - #54

Fel, Marcy, Cyrus, & Aurelia

Aurelia jumps when Marciano appears.
    Um, hello there...
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Fel, Marcy, Cyrus, & Aurelia

Aurelia jumps when Marciano appears.
    Um, hello there...
    He pretty much ignores her, more intent to talk with the prettier Felandria. Wasn't talking to you, hun.

26. - Top - End - #56

Captain of The Flying Dunceman
    Let 's just go somewhere else.
    Caelynn says, attempting to pull Magtok with her as she walks somewhere else.
    "Somewhere else?" Magtok questions, pulled along...well, wherever it is Caelynn's intent on taking him. You'd think he'd know where they're going, seeing as this is his house and all, but I guess he's had too much spiked punch, is still struggling to get Clegg's ugly bone-face out of his mind, or is presently distracted by what he hopes will be Felandria punching Marcy so hard he lands in the basement.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

27. - Top - End - #57

"Somewhere else?" Magtok questions, pulled along...well, wherever it is Caelynn's intent on taking him. You'd think he'd know where they're going, seeing as this is his house and all, but I guess he's had too much spiked punch, is still struggling to get Clegg's ugly bone-face out of his mind, or is presently distracted by what he hopes will be Felandria punching Marcy so hard he lands in the basement.
    Just a less crowded part of the party area.
    Just attempting to distance us from Clegg...
    Who has apparently just left!

She remarks, noticing Clegg leave and a strangely familiar figure enter.
    Well, that was awkward
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #58

"Really? A goat dog? A platypus bear makes more sense."

Hela looks back at Misha. "Oh? Show us?"
    More Misha Mischief

"I've already looked in a mirror before," Judgetok jokes, before the silly grin quickly fades. "No, but in all seriousness, I'll opt out of this one. Not trying to be a rude jerk or anything, just...things not meant for mortal eyes, I might be secretly trying to deny something or somethings to myself and be thrown into shock by the truth, the face and body of a fictional person I'll never meet who will always haunt me as superior to whoever I happen to be with, etcetera." He turns around, and waits. A whole bunch of security cameras simultaneously move away from Misha, too.

"Let me know when it's over?"
    Pay no Attention to the Nereid Behind the Tablecloth

"Alright then, if you want to see it." Misha will relax her control over the minor amount of empathy she has for this sort of situation, and take a closer look at Reina. From a combination of reading visual cues, physical ticks and very minor mind reading that Misha doesn't even know is part of her ability, the nereid tries to construct a rough shape that Reina would find pleasing and morph herself into it. From there all of Reina's reactions to the form will be subconsciously catalogued and analyzed, and the form will be refined minutely over the course of the next few moments in a variety of ways based on what she sees.

This will go on until Reina's reactions seem entirely favorable, or it will simply fizzle if Reina's body and surface thoughts don't give enough information for Misha's ability to work. Knowing that the form is probably going to undo her bikini again, Misha wisely stays under her tablecloth cloak to keep some semblance of modesty.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    He pretty much ignores her, more intent to talk with the prettier Felandria. Wasn't talking to you, hun.
    There's no need to be rude, pal.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    There's no need to be rude, pal.
    Marciano immediately counters, absolutely oozing charisma and cologne. Ahh, my apologies, darlin'. Your friend was bein' sorta rude to me. I don't really take well to such disrespectful statements from strangers. I haven't earned it yet, right? Heh. Now, I must say I rarely meet someone of your exotic stature and extreme beauty. May I? He'll attempt to reach for her hand and bring her hand to his... lips? Covered by the mask. Yes.