New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: [PF] CTP's Guide to Mythic Adventures

Also, Unyielding is best used with and Adamantine item. 40 hardness, baby!

2. - Top - End - #32

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by CockroachTeaParty View Post
    1 MP is roughly equivalent to:
    +20 to a skill check/ability check
    1 spontaneously cast ‘free’ spell at +2 CL
    1 re-roll of a d20
    1 standard action (non-spell casting)
    +[1/2 your Tier/your Tier] to most other d20 rolls (variable, and usually with some other rider benefits)
    One of these things is not like the others.
    Flexible School (passive): If this gave you flexible bonus spell slots, it might be worth consideration. However, it only gives you arcane school powers, which are generally not terribly useful. Who cares if you have the minor abilities of a 5th level illusionist at Tier 10?
    This is much better than you're giving it credit for, there's just a fairly short list of schools it goes well with. Most notably, Foresight and Void, neither of which depend heavily on your class level for their best abilities.
    Impossible Speed (passive/active): Get fast. Get there. Get got. Combines amazingly with Fleet Charge/Fleet Warrior.
    I find it amusing that one of the best warrior abilities is roughly equivalent to a first level spell.
    Partial Transformation (active): This is a weird one. Lots of potential for body horror. The primary benefit to this is the ability to keep useful appendages in animal form, such as arms and hands as a snake. You probably already have Natural Spell, so the benefits for spellcasting are minimal.
    You're severely underestimating this. The ability is kind of vague about what it can and can't do, but going only by what it says you could reasonably turn into some awesome beatstick type animal keeping your hands, fingers, tongue and bone structureso as to retain spellcasting, weapon using, armor wearing, etc while keeping that animal's natural attacks, natural armor, ability boosts, etc. Even if your DM won't let you subdivide to such a degree, the ability to keep something like armor wearing in pretty much any form or weapon use in a form that attacks with its feet or mouth is great. Fun trick: combine with pack wildshape to turn your animal companion into an owlbear. Or something less terrible. Like a rocgiant octopus or a deinonychuswhale.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Novawurmson View Post
    Unless you have any objections, I'd like to add this to my "Guide to the Guides."
    Go for it.

Also, I keep forgetting that things usually specifically *say* if they can be taken multiple times. Dagnabbit! I'll have to go back and update some things.

I'll address more of the things people have brought up soon, but first, a word on Divine Source:

Yes, access to 1/day SLA's from some domain spell lists is good! However, I would only really recommend it as a late-game grab. Remember, the spells you have access to are limited by your Tier. Mythic Paragon helps this certainly, but you're not going to be slinging around Gates or Miracles until Tier 7 at the earliest. It makes a fine Tier 9 or 10 capstone ability.

I'm considering bumping it up to green, but there's definitely hoops you need to jump through to make it worthwhile, particularly if you don't have a neutral alignment component (the alignment domains are largely unimpressive).
    Last edited by CockroachTeaParty; 2013-11-24 at 09:51 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Looks like I get to use this guide sooner than I thought! My DM for Reign of Winter just pulled a fast one on all of us, and just made us Mythic! I guess he's taking it up a notch :P

Now to choose my abilities.. he's an Unbreakable Fighter 2/Gun Tank Gunslinger 1 with more strength than dex, (18 str vs 14 Dex).. currently sporting a Mwk Rifle.. so lets see..

I'm tempted to have a Legendary Rifle. Does it *have* to be magic in order to take that?

*Edit* Oh sweet he's also allowing us a 1-time rebuild. All Gunslinger it is, then!
    ...what would be a good one for Gunslinger? Champion?
    Last edited by Crustypeanut; 2013-11-24 at 10:10 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Where did you start yours?
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

5. - Top - End - #35

Planetar

Champion supplies some good stuff, but Trickster is the path intended for 'Slingers. I would recommend Dual Pathing.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

The only issue I see is that my Rifle requires a move action to reload - and rapid reload supposedly doesn't work with advanced firearms, making things like Distant Barrage useless unless its already reloaded.
    Last edited by Crustypeanut; 2013-11-24 at 11:41 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

7. - Top - End - #37

Planetar

What? Rapid Reload works fine for advanced firearms, if taken. Also, Musket Master. It exists.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

I've read that, RAW, it doesn't. And I'm going Gun Tank :P This campaign has been modified to have more firearms - and is using the "Commonpalce Firearms" rules.
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

9. - Top - End - #39

Planetar

No, it does. If you just take the core text, it reduces the time for reloading things by one step.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaxenomorph View Post
    No, it does. If you just take the core text, it reduces the time for reloading things by one step.
    Ah well, hopefully the DM agrees!

If not, I'm going back to my musket, and I'll end up selling this Mwk Rifle to pay for crafting of a Double Barreled Musket - that I will eventually make Legendary and Intelligent.

:P
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

11. - Top - End - #41

Planetar

What frighteningly backwards logic. How many path abilities do you plan to spend on it? At least two, since you want Foe-Biting. A few Powerfuls will help, too.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground

You only need to spend a total of three path abilities on the Legendary Item ability - so three.

Foe-Biting was definitely going to be on my list of abilities - as was Powerful. Intelligent certainly isn't needed by any means. But I like the idea of an intelligent firearm.. I guess I'm just wierd. Though having a few spells coming from the weapon would be nice - which ones I haven't decided on yet.
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

13. - Top - End - #43

Planetar

I talked my GM into allowing my character's Ring (Yes, it must be capitalized) to grant Wish at 9th tier with the Intelligent SLAs. Strictly RAW it doesn't work that way, since abilities manifest 1/day, including the 5 point spell systems, but core book Intelligent Items can have a 4th level spell 3/day, which would violate this rule, as it would take 8 spell points to buy.

And that three is a LOT of path abilities, since you can, at maximum, get 11. I am having my character take all 3 since he is handcrafting every aspect of the Ring. Intelligentx3, Powerful, Returningx2, Rejuvenating, Fortifying, Everlasting, and Eternal Bond. He is also crafting additional ring types into the Ring, so in addition to it (hopefully) being a Ring of Transcendant Spells, it will also be a Ring of Wizardry I, Ring of Feather Falling, Forcefangs, Ferocious Action, Foe Focus, Arcane Mastery, Chameleon Power, Protection, Sustenance, and Regeneration. Though some of those will probably be shunted over to the other ring. Or might not be on there.
    Last edited by Ninjaxenomorph; 2013-11-25 at 01:15 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Ah well, hopefully the DM agrees!

If not, I'm going back to my musket, and I'll end up selling this Mwk Rifle to pay for crafting of a Double Barreled Musket - that I will eventually make Legendary and Intelligent.

Ah, I think I understand the problem. Rapid reload only applies to one type of firearm, chosen when you take the feat. So your DM is correct, the rapid reload you already have for your musket won't work with a rifle (a fairly dumb rule, TBH). You'll have to either take the feat a second time or re-train it.

15. - Top - End - #45

I'm considering bumping it up to green, but there's definitely hoops you need to jump through to make it worthwhile, particularly if you don't have a neutral alignment component (the alignment domains are largely unimpressive).
    If I may (politely) disagree, I would say that owing to the FAQ status in Pathfinder of SLAs qualifying as spells (usually done with regards to the aasimar's daylight, but it could be applied here with Divine Source), coupled with the immunity to antimagic, that it may be viable as a Green choice. Naturally, which domains you can get/take (either with alignment ones or without, be that by using Beyond Morality or just by being neutral) will influence the effectiveness of the path ability, of course - so maybe a reference to an analysis of domains in Cleric guides?

Also, just to reiterate my question (in case you missed it/haven't gotten to it), have you looked further at Mythic Realms and Mythic Origins for the other abilities there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipperychicken View Post
    I guess this forum is some kind of mystical afterlife for dnd nerds who die during internet discussions? All the greatest internet heroes argue here every day about physics and dnd, rise again when slain, and enjoy a dining hall which serves them unlimited quantities of heavenly food like ramen, soda, alcohol, and birthday cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Tippy View Post
    Yes, the underwear of my epic wizards are more than capable of conquering your average world on their own.

16. - Top - End - #46

Planetar

I think its fine to have one. My character is LN, and the SLAs aren't that bad for the Law subdomain.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    If I may (politely) disagree, I would say that owing to the FAQ status in Pathfinder of SLAs qualifying as spells (usually done with regards to the aasimar's daylight, but it could be applied here with Divine Source), coupled with the immunity to antimagic, that it may be viable as a Green choice. Naturally, which domains you can get/take (either with alignment ones or without, be that by using Beyond Morality or just by being neutral) will influence the effectiveness of the path ability, of course - so maybe a reference to an analysis of domains in Cleric guides?

Also, just to reiterate my question (in case you missed it/haven't gotten to it), have you looked further at Mythic Realms and Mythic Origins for the other abilities there?
    I haven't gotten a chance to look into Mythic Realms/Origins. I included the Origins stuff in Path abilities because they happened to be there in the SRD; from what I've seen so far, Origins largely looks like flavor/fluff stuff.

Also, I highly doubt any SLA from Divine Source would be immune to AMF's. Nothing in the ability flat-out states that you count as a deity, but merely as a source for divine spells. Whether there's any distinction between those two is open to interpretation, I suppose, but as a Mythic character you're not an outsider, still technically a 'mortal,' and are merely a 'divine font' if you will.

The value of Divine Source is a complex one, contingent on a large number of factors:

1.) You need to have an alignment with at least one Neutral component to take anything other than alignment domains, and in all likelihood you'll be stuck with at least one of them. This isn't terrible, mind you, but you can't immediately cherry-pick Travel & Luck, for instance.

2.) Unless you wait until Tier 9 or 10, your access to better SLA's is limited. The Mythic Paragon feat helps alleviate this problem slightly, and the feat is useful for other things, but it's a bit of an investment.

3.) If you want more access to better domains, you either need to take Divine Source more than once, or else take Beyond Morality. That's at least 2 path abilities invested in something of limited use.

Are 9 1/day SLA's worth such an investment? Perhaps, but until you get some decent Tiers under your belt, you've invested in a very limited suite of abilities. I'd rather have something with greater flexibility. Yes, a non-caster could get access to some helpful buffs or utility spells, but you can emulate it with fewer restrictions through magic items in most cases.

I think that Divine Source has great flavor, especially if you're going for a 'demigod' feel, but I'm hesitant to rate it much higher, particularly if you don't want to subject yourself to the alignment restrictions.

While we're on the subject, what determines the save DCs of your SLA's? Your caster level? The default would be CHA, and the CL formula seems to be 'double your Tier.' So, unless you've invested in CHA, you're behooved to pick domains that give access to spells that don't rely on saving throws: again, utility and buffs primarily.

The value of being able to use utility spells on your own (assuming you have access to the proper domains) is valuable, particularly if you're on your own, but less so if you have party members doing their job. It's the same with buffs. As a Champion, do you want to spend a standard action at the start of a fight casting a SLA, or would you rather charge forward and proceed to lay waste? (Of course, action economy discussion is largely moot post Tier 2, but still...)
    Last edited by CockroachTeaParty; 2013-11-25 at 04:11 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48

Planetar

I am guessing twice your tier, thats the way Legendary Items work.

As for a clarification on legendary items, all of their abilities, like fortification and foe-biting, can be used by burning both the item's own LP and the bonded user's own MP. When the item is used for a surge, it uses 1 die type up. Does the item's surge have to be powered by the item's LP?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaxenomorph View Post
    I am guessing twice your tier, thats the way Legendary Items work.

As for a clarification on legendary items, all of their abilities, like fortification and foe-biting, can be used by burning both the item's own LP and the bonded user's own MP. When the item is used for a surge, it uses 1 die type up. Does the item's surge have to be powered by the item's LP?
    As long as you're the one bonded to the item, you can use your own MP or the item's LP pretty much interchangeably. The only area where it gets murky is if you can combine them, say for the casting of a preposterously augmented, metamagicke'd Mythic Spell. I'm inclined to say that you can't mix-and-match, kind of like how cognizance crystals work from 3.5 psionics, but talk to your GM about it; it usually won't be an issue.

20. - Top - End - #50

Planetar

So using a ring to surge saves, I can pretty much always use my own power and get the bonus? Nice.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

This is a pretty nice guide, I might take some inspiration from your ratings if I decide to add a mythic section to my Barbarian guide (of course rated from the position of a Barbarian), but overall this is a solid guide, and I'm glad someone finally got on mythics. I especially like the sectioned off part for Legendary items, although I feel like the Blue rating was given a bit too freely.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

Luckily, my DM had ruled that Rapid Reload does work with Advanced Firearms! So lets see.. Champion or Trickster..
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by N. Jolly View Post
    I especially like the sectioned off part for Legendary items, although I feel like the Blue rating was given a bit too freely.
    Just in the Legendary Item section, or in general?

It's tough doing rankings for all of this Mythic stuff in general; unlike a traditional guide that's focused on one class, I have to try and consider rankings for as many potential characters as possible. -_-;

I'm considering dropping the intelligent item spell casting to green. Divine Source is also on the table for an upgrade to green, although I'd like to see some more thoughts on its benefits.

24. - Top - End - #54

Also, I highly doubt any SLA from Divine Source would be immune to AMF's. Nothing in the ability flat-out states that you count as a deity, but merely as a source for divine spells.
    You grant divine spells, allowing others to select you as a deity, and you have/grant domains as a deity. I do acknowledge this as largely semantics, but perhaps an argument could be made for it. If I remember, I'll try FAQing it over on the Paizo forums and see what comes of it, though.

1.) You need to have an alignment with at least one Neutral component to take anything other than alignment domains, and in all likelihood you'll be stuck with at least one of them. This isn't terrible, mind you, but you can't immediately cherry-pick Travel & Luck, for instance.

2.) Unless you wait until Tier 9 or 10, your access to better SLA's is limited. The Mythic Paragon feat helps alleviate this problem slightly, and the feat is useful for other things, but it's a bit of an investment.

3.) If you want more access to better domains, you either need to take Divine Source more than once, or else take Beyond Morality. That's at least 2 path abilities invested in something of limited use.
    All fair points, and I agree with the basic principle.

While we're on the subject, what determines the save DCs of your SLA's? Your caster level? The default would be CHA, and the CL formula seems to be 'double your Tier.'
    Since Divine Source is a supernatural ability and the spells it grants are SLAs, I would presume that unless otherwise stated they default to the standard for those in all cases. That's HD for CL and CHA for DCs.
    Last edited by Alleran; 2013-11-25 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipperychicken View Post
    I guess this forum is some kind of mystical afterlife for dnd nerds who die during internet discussions? All the greatest internet heroes argue here every day about physics and dnd, rise again when slain, and enjoy a dining hall which serves them unlimited quantities of heavenly food like ramen, soda, alcohol, and birthday cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Tippy View Post
    Yes, the underwear of my epic wizards are more than capable of conquering your average world on their own.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

Just in the Legendary Item section, or in general?

It's tough doing rankings for all of this Mythic stuff in general; unlike a traditional guide that's focused on one class, I have to try and consider rankings for as many potential characters as possible. -_-;

I'm considering dropping the intelligent item spell casting to green. Divine Source is also on the table for an upgrade to green, although I'd like to see some more thoughts on its benefits.
    I kind of wish that you instead rated each Path separately instead of all together - because obviously Archmage/Hierophant will be the best ones. But what about Trickster ones rated against other Trickster ones, for example? :X

Still, its a good guide!
    In a Gladiatorial Arena.

26. - Top - End - #56

Planetar

I think you underrated Deadly Dodge. While it can consume MP quickly, it can be really awesome, especially if you have maneuvered people into position with Combat Trickery.

27. - Top - End - #57

Planetar

So I've been revamping my Magus build, and decided that since the Magus list is so small in the first place, it's better to take Arcane Surge instead of Wild Arcana, which also means I can cut out Eldritch Breach in favor of Abundant Casting. Two times the Vampiric Touch? Yes please! Actually, would it affect number of attacks you get with Chill Touch or Frostbite?

An Arcane Surge question: it says a Metamagic feat cannot be added when cast with Arcane Surge. Does it count Metamagic already on the prepared spell? For example, if I prepared Intensified Shocking Grasp, could I cast that metamagic'd spell with Arcane Surge? And how does it interact with Spell Perfection?
    Last edited by Ninjaxenomorph; 2013-12-02 at 10:14 AM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    I'd like to make a couple of notes on things. First, Divine Source:

Also, on Mythic Spellpower:

Reading the text carefully, it states that, twice per day as a spell-like ability, you are casting mythic spells without expending any uses of mythic power (emphasis mine). For an example of this, I'll use Terraform (it chews through a lot of mythic power, hence it serves as an example). First, since you're using it as a SLA, that 10000gp component goes bye-bye. Second, it requires 10 uses of mythic power, 20 if you're 8th tier and want to take it to the next level. That's where Mythic Spellpower comes in. It states, quite clearly, that you cast mythic spells twice per day as SLAs without expending mythic power. So you just go ahead and cast that Terraform. You don't spend the material component (SLA covers that), and even if the SLA doesn't cover the material component? Well, you're very clearly not using up mythic power, by the rules of the ability.

Now, it's still not fantastically amazing, so it may not move up a grade, but if your mythic character would like to throw down a potent + augmented + <whatever> mythic <whatever> that normally chews through half a dozen mythic power uses, with Mythic Spellpower it costs them nothing. For people who burn through their mythic power like there's no tomorrow, it's worth grabbing.
    From your explanation it should be blindly Blue if your reaching Higher tiers. Taking it 3 times and taking Mythic Wish will allow you to add +5 any stat for FREE!!!!! Hey why not buff your entire party, Familiar, Cohort, followers, etc etc..... sorry but that saves you 750,000 Gold on each character as well as allows you to cast ANY mythic spell you want. We all know Buffing your party only adds to your Kick ass abilities. Also you could abuse Limited wish as well earlier once you have access to 7th Lvl spells.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

So I just spent the last two hours compiling the list of mythic augmented spells into a list that I think can be pretty handy for the guide.

Personally, I had a lot of trouble with this. It was loads more information than I really needed, when all I really wanted was to know which spells on my class's spell list had mythic variants. So, I went through and sorted the whole list by class and spell level.

And just a quick warning, some spells might be listed in the wrong level. I did this in excel and it was getting quite long by the end. I may've lost my place a few times. I don't think I ever listed anything in the wrong class, but I guess we'll see.

Alchemist
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anticipate Peril
    Cure Light Wounds
    Endure Elements
    Enlarge Person
    Expeditious Retreat
    Reduce Person
    True Strike

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ablative Barrier
    Animal Aspect
    Barkskin
    Blistering Invective
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    False Life
    Invisibility
    Levitate
    Protection from Arrows
    Spider Climb
    Touch Injection
    Water of Maddening

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battle Trance
    Beast Shape I
    Burrow
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Draconic Reservoir
    Fly
    Gaseous Form
    Haste
    Heroism
    Monstrous Physique I
    Vomit Twin

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beast Shape II
    Cure Critical Wounds
    Dragon's Breath
    Elemental Body I
    Fire Shield
    Monstrous Physique II
    Scorching Ash Form
    Stoneskin
    Vermin Shape I

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beast Shape III
    Elemental Body II
    Monstrous Physique III
    Nightmare
    Sending
    Vermin Shape II

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beast Shape IV
    Elemental Body III
    Form of the Dragon I
    Heal
    Mislead
    Monstrous Physique IV
    Transformation
    Walk through Space

Bard
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anticipate Peril
    Chord of Shards
    Cure Light Wounds
    Ear-Piercing Scream
    Expeditious Retreat
    Feather Fall
    Grease
    Hideous Laughter
    Jitterbugs
    Memory Lapse
    Saving Finale
    Silent Image
    Sleep

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blindness/Deafness
    Blistering Invective
    Boiling Blood
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Darkness
    Dust of Twilight
    Heroism
    Invisibility
    Mirror Image
    Shadow Anchor
    Shatter
    Silence
    Suggestion
    Summon Swarm
    Surmount Affliction

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blink
    Confusion
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Daybreak Arrow
    Daylight
    Deep Slumber
    Dispel Magic
    Gaseous Form
    Harrowing
    Haste
    Phantom Steed
    Slow

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Break Enchantment
    Cure Critical Wounds
    Detect Scrying
    Dimension Door
    Discordant Blast
    Dominate Person
    Modify Memory
    Shield of Dawn
    Shout

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baleful Polymorph
    Covetous Aura
    Dream
    Mislead
    Nightmare
    Resonating Word

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Objects
    Dirge of the Victorious Knights
    Irresistible Dance

Cleric/Oracle
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bane
    Bless
    Command
    Cure Light Wounds
    Divine Favor
    Endure Elements
    Entropic Shield
    Inflict Light Wounds
    Know the Enemy
    Mighty Fist of the Earth
    Murderous Command
    Obscuring Mist
    Protection from _____
    Sanctuary
    Shield of Faith
    Spiked Armor
    Sun Metal
    Theft Ward

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blinding Ray
    Boiling Blood
    Consecrate
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Darkness
    Death Knell
    Desecrate
    Disfiguring Touch
    Inflict Moderate Wounds
    Make Whole
    Shatter
    Shield Other
    Silence
    Spiritual Weapon
    Unshakable Chill
    Water of Maddening

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Dead
    Blindness/Deafness
    Blood Crow Strike
    Contagion
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Daylight
    Dispel Magic
    Glyph of Warding
    Hydraulic Torrent
    Inflict Serious Wounds
    Magic Vestment
    Prayer
    Sacred Bond
    Searing Light
    Stone Shape

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battle Trance
    Blessing of Fervor
    Chaos Hammer
    Crusader's Edge
    Cure Critical Wounds
    Giant Vermin
    Holy Smite
    Inflict Critical Wounds
    Magic Weapon, Greater
    Order's Wrath
    Sands of Time
    Sending
    Shield of Dawn
    Unholy Blight

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Break Enchantment
    Breath of Life
    Flame Strike
    Geniekind
    Pillar of Life
    Plane Shift
    Wall of Stone

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Objects
    Blade Barrier
    Harm
    Heal

7th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blasphemy
    Control Weather
    Dictum
    Holy Word
    Regenerate
    Word of Chaos

8th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Antimagic Field
    Dimensional Lock
    Earthquake
    Fire Storm
    Orb of the Void

9th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Storm of Vengeance

Druid
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Call Animal
    Cure Light Wounds
    Endure Elements
    Entangle
    Faerie Fire
    Goodberry
    Hydraulic Push
    Magic Fang
    Mighty Fist of the Earth
    Obscuring Mist

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animal Aspect
    Barkskin
    Burning Gaze
    Chill Metal
    Feast of Ashes
    Flame Blade
    Fog Cloud
    Gust of Wind
    Heat Metal
    Pernicious Poison
    Pox Pustules
    Spider Climb
    Summon Swarm
    Water of Maddening

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Burrow
    Call Lightning
    Companion Mind Link
    Contagion
    Cup of Dust
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Daylight
    Magic Fang, Greater
    Stone Shape
    Vermin Shape I

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arboreal Hammer
    Cape of Wasps
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Dispel Magic
    Flame Strike
    Giant Vermin
    Ice Storm
    Spike Stones
    Stoneskin
    True Form
    Vermin Shape II

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cure Critical Wounds
    Fire Seeds
    Geniekind
    Wall of Fire
    Wall of Thorns

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Snake
    Move Earth
    Repel Wood
    Wall of Stone

7th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Plants
    Black Mark
    Changestaff
    Control Weather
    Fire Storm
    Heal
    Scouring Winds
    Sunbeam

8th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Earthquake
    Finger of Death
    Whirlwind

9th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Foresight
    Regenerate
    Storm of Vengeance
    Tsunami

Inquisitor
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bane
    Bless
    Command
    Cure Light Wounds
    Divine Favor
    Ear-Piercing Scream
    Expeditious Retreat
    Hex Ward
    Inflict Light Wounds
    Know the Enemy
    Protection from _____
    Sanctuary
    Shield of Faith
    Spiked Armor
    Theft Ward
    True Strike

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blistering Invective
    Consecrate
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Darkness
    Death Knell
    Desecrate
    Flames of the Faithful
    Inflict Moderate Wounds
    Invisibility
    Knock
    Sacred Bond
    Shield Other
    Silence
    Spiritual Weapon
    Surmount Affliction

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battle Trance
    Blinding Ray
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Daybreak Arrow
    Daylight
    Dispel Magic
    Glyph of Warding
    Heroism
    Inflict Serious Wounds
    Magic Vestment
    Prayer
    Searing Light

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battlemind Link
    Chaos Hammer
    Crusader's Edge
    Cure Critical Wounds
    Defile Armor
    Detect Scrying
    Holy Smite
    Inflict Critical Wounds
    Magic Weapon, Greater
    Named Bullet
    Order's Wrath
    Sanctify Armor
    Sending
    Unholy Blight

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Break Enchantment
    Divine Pursuit
    Flame Strike
    Harm

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blade Barrier
    Blasphemy
    Circle of Death
    Dictum
    Heal
    Holy Word
    Word of Chaos

Magus
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Burning Hands
    Color Spray
    Enlarge Person
    Expeditious Retreat
    Feather Fall
    Floating Disk
    Grease
    Hydraulic Push
    Magic Missile
    Obscuring Mist
    Ray of Enfeeblement
    Reduce Person
    Shocking Grasp
    Silent Image
    Spiked Armor
    True Strike

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ablative Barrier
    Animal Aspect
    Burning Gaze
    Darkness
    Fog Cloud
    Gust of Wind
    Invisibility
    Levitate
    Mirror Image
    Scorching Ray
    Spider Climb
    Web

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beast Shape I
    Blink
    Daylight
    Dispel Magic
    Fireball
    Firestream
    Fly
    Force Punch
    Gaseous Form
    Haste
    Hydraulic Torrent
    Lightning Bolt
    Magic Weapon, Greater
    Monstrous Physique I
    Phantom Steed
    Slow
    Stinking Cloud
    Vampiric Touch
    Vomit Twin

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beast Shape II
    Black Tentacles
    Dimension Door
    Dragon's Breath
    Elemental Body I
    Fire Shield
    Ice Storm
    Monstrous Physique II
    Phantasmal Killer
    Shield of Dawn
    Shout
    Solid Fog
    Stoneskin
    Wall of Fire
    Wall of Ice

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baleful Polymorph
    Beast Shape III
    Cloudkill
    Cone of Cold
    Elemental Body II
    Monstrous Physique III
    Telekinesis
    Vermin Shape II
    Wall of Force
    Wall of Stone

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Beast Shape IV
    Chain Lightning
    Disintegrate
    Elemental Body III
    Fire Snake
    Flesh to Stone
    Form of the Dragon I
    Mislead
    Monstrous Physique IV
    Transformation
    Walk through Space
    Wall of Iron

Paladin/Antipaladin
    Spoiler
    Show
    (P) indicates the spell is Paladin-only. (AP) indicates the spell is Antipaladin only
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bane (AP)
    Bless (P)
    Command (AP)
    Cure Light Wounds (P)
    Death Knell (AP)
    Divine Favor (P)
    Endure Elements (P)
    Inflict Light Wounds (AP)
    Know the Enemy (P)
    Murderous Command (AP)
    Protection from _____
    Sun Metal (P)

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blinding Ray (P)
    Blindness/Deafness (AP)
    Darkness (AP)
    Desecrate (AP)
    Invisibility (AP)
    Pernicious Poison (AP)
    Sacred Bond (P)
    Shield Other (P)
    Silence (AP)

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Dead (AP)
    Battle Trance (P)
    Contagion (AP)
    Cure Moderate Wounds (P)
    Daybreak Arrow (P)
    Daylight (P)
    Defile Armor (AP)
    Dispel Magic
    Inflict Moderate Wounds (AP)
    Magic Weapon, Greater
    Prayer (P)
    Sanctify Armor (P)
    Vampiric Touch (AP)

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Break Enchantment (P)
    Crusader's Edge (P)
    Cure Serious Wounds (P)
    Inflict Serious Wounds (AP)
    Oath of Peace (P)
    Shield of Dawn (P)

Ranger
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anticipate Peril
    Call Animal
    Endure Elements
    Entangle
    Know the Enemy
    Magic Fang
    Sun Metal

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animal Aspect
    Barkskin
    Cure Light Wounds
    Ricochet Shot

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battle Trance
    Burrow
    Companion Mind Link
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Magic Fang, Greater
    Named Bullet

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Shield of Dawn

Sorcerer/Wizard
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anticipate Peril
    Break
    Burning Hands
    Color Spray
    Ear-Piercing Scream
    Endure Elements
    Enlarge Person
    Expeditious Retreat
    Feather Fall
    Floating Disk
    Grease
    Hold Portal
    Hydraulic Push
    Mage Armor
    Magic Missile
    Memory Lapse
    Obscuring Mist
    Protection from _____
    Ray of Enfeeblement
    Reduce Person
    Shadow Weapon
    Shocking Grasp
    Silent Image
    Sleep
    Theft Ward
    True Strike

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animal Aspect
    Blindness/Deafness
    Boiling Blood
    Burning Gaze
    Darkness
    Disfiguring Touch
    Dust of Twilight
    False Life
    Fleshcurdle
    Fog Cloud
    Gust of Wind
    Hideous Laughter
    Invisibility
    Jitterbugs
    Knock
    Levitate
    Make Whole
    Mirror Image
    Pernicious Poison
    Protection from Arrows
    Ricochet Shot
    Scorching Ray
    Shadow Anchor
    Shatter
    Spider Climb
    Summon Swarm
    Unshakable Chill
    Web

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ablative Barrier
    Beast Shape I
    Blink
    Burrow
    Daylight
    Deep Slumber
    Devolution
    Dispel Magic
    Draconic Reservoir
    Fireball
    Firestream
    Fly
    Force Punch
    Gaseous Form
    Harrowing
    Haste
    Healing Thief
    Heroism
    Hydraulic Torrent
    Lightning Bolt
    Magic Weapon, Greater
    Monstrous Physique I
    Phantom Steed
    Slow
    Stinking Cloud
    Strangling Hair
    Suggestion
    Touch Injection
    Vampiric Touch

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Dead
    Beast Shape II
    Black Tentacles
    Confusion
    Contagion
    Detect Scrying
    Dimension Door
    Dragon's Breath
    Elemental Body I
    Enervation
    Fire Shield
    Ice Storm
    Monstrous Physique II
    Named Bullet
    Phantasmal Killer
    Sands of Time
    Scorching Ash Form
    Shout
    Solid Fog
    Stone Shape
    Stoneskin
    True Form
    Vermin Shape I
    Vomit Twin
    Wall of Fire
    Wall of Ice

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baleful Polymorph
    Beast Shape III
    Break Enchantment
    Cloudkill
    Cone of Cold
    Covetous Aura
    Damnation Stride
    Dominate Person
    Dream
    Elemental Body II
    Geniekind
    Lightning Arc
    Monstrous Physique III
    Nightmare
    Sending
    Telekinesis
    Vermin Shape II
    Wall of Force
    Wall of Stone

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Antimagic Field
    Battlemind Link
    Beast Shape IV
    Chain Lightning
    Circle of Death
    Conjure Black Pudding
    Contingency
    Disintegrate
    Elemental Body III
    Enemy Hammer
    Fire Snake
    Flesh to Stone
    Form of the Dragon I
    Globe of Invulnerability
    Guards and Wards
    Mislead
    Monstrous Physique IV
    Move Earth
    Transformation
    Wall of Iron

7th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arcane Cannon
    Control Weather
    Elemental Body IV
    Finger of Death
    Form of the Dragon II
    Limited Wish
    Plane Shift
    Power Word Blind
    Prismatic Spray
    Resonating Word
    Scouring Winds
    Walk through Space

8th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dimensional Lock
    Form of the Dragon III
    Irresistible Dance
    Maze
    Orb of the Void
    Polar Ray
    Power Word Stun

9th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Foresight
    Mage's Disjunction
    Meteor Swarm
    Power Word Kill
    Prismatic Sphere
    Spellbane
    Time Stop
    Tsunami
    Wish

Summoner
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Endure Elements
    Enlarge Person
    Expeditious Retreat
    Feather Fall
    Grease
    Mage Armor
    Magic Fang
    Protection from _____
    Reduce Person

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ablative Barrier
    Barkskin
    Haste
    Invisibility
    Levitate
    Phantom Steed
    Protection from Arrows
    Slow
    Spider Climb
    Summon Swarm

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Black Tentacles
    Devolution
    Dimension Door
    Dispel Magic
    Fire Shield
    Fly
    Heroism
    Magic Fang, Greater
    Stoneskin
    Vomit Twin
    Wall of Fire
    Wall of Ice

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baleful Polymorph
    Damnation Stride
    Enervation
    Sending
    Wall of Stone

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conjure Black Pudding
    Geniekind
    Plane Shift
    Wall of Iron

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dimensional Lock
    Maze
    Walk through Space

Witch
    Spoiler
    Show
    1st Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Burning Hands
    Command
    Cure Light Wounds
    Ear-Piercing Scream
    Enlarge Person
    Hex Ward
    Ill Omen
    Inflict Light Wounds
    Mage Armor
    Obscuring Mist
    Ray of Enfeeblement
    Reduce Person
    Shadow Weapon
    Sleep
    Theft Ward

2nd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blindness/Deafness
    Boiling Blood
    Burning Gaze
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Death Knell
    Disfiguring Touch
    False Life
    Feast of Ashes
    Fog Cloud
    Inflict Moderate Wounds
    Levitate
    Pernicious Poison
    Pox Pustules
    Shadow Anchor
    Summon Swarm
    Unshakable Chill
    Water of Maddening
    Web

3rd Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cup of Dust
    Deep Slumber
    Dispel Magic
    Fly
    Glyph of Warding
    Harrowing
    Healing Thief
    Heroism
    Lightning Bolt
    Stinking Cloud
    Strangling Hair
    Suggestion
    Vampiric Touch
    Vermin Shape I

4th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battle Trance
    Black Tentacles
    Cape of Wasps
    Confusion
    Cure Serious Wounds
    Detect Scrying
    Dimension Door
    Ice Storm
    Named Bullet
    Phantasmal Killer
    Sands of Time
    Solid Fog
    Vermin Shape II

5th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baleful Polymorph
    Break Enchantment
    Cloudkill
    Cure Critical Wounds
    Damnation Stride
    Dominate Person
    Inflict Critical Wounds

6th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Animate Objects
    Cone of Cold
    Flesh to Stone
    Guards and Wards
    Transformation

7th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Black Mark
    Chain Lightning
    Control Weather
    Harm
    Heal
    Plane Shift
    Power Word Blind
    Regenerate
    Scouring Winds
    Walk through Space

8th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Irresistible Dance
    Maze
    Power Word Stun

9th Level:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Foresight
    Power Word Kill
    Storm of Vengeance

30. - Top - End - #60

There's also such a list on the PFSRD, here.

It's not entirely logically placed, and I agree with you that the list you linked to is just confusing.