New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Thankmas Cloud Village 2013 - Brought to you by SHEOL. Inc

[Also About]

"Good. Now enjoy yourself. Maybe go see Santa. I'll see you later." Darian gives her a little smirk before walking off somewhere else. He has to distribute more kisses after all.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Also About]

"Good. Now enjoy yourself. Maybe go see Santa. I'll see you later." Darian gives her a little smirk before walking off somewhere else. He has to distribute more kisses after all.
    ...bye.
    Aurelia says, waving.
    ((You can timeskip if you want))
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-11-30 at 03:53 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #63

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria notices this and goes after the bag, grabbing it and lifting it in the air, and probably whoever is carrying it if they hold on to it.

What are you doing?
    [Thankmas Thief]

It's this point our thief finds that her feet aren't touching the ground anymore. Uh-oh.

Looking around and up she see the giant guardian of her treasure. A challenge! "Uh... well..." A voice starts before the thief suddenly uses the bag to swing around she suddenly leaps at Felandria and attempts to grab a hold at the bottom of Felaria's skirt to climb the giant woman!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Thankmas Thief]

It's this point our thief finds that her feet aren't touching the ground anymore. Uh-oh.

Looking around and up she see the giant guardian of her treasure. A challenge! "Uh... well..." A voice starts before the thief suddenly uses the bag to swing around she suddenly leaps at Felandria and attempts to grab a hold at the bottom of Felaria's skirt to climb the giant woman!
    Hey, what the.....

What are you......

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

5. - Top - End - #65

[Thankmas Thief]

Hah! Now she had climbed the guardian. Now she needed to figure out what to do next.

The thief knew how to bring down giant foes though, you just needed to hit their weak spots. So swinging from the bottom of Felandria's skirt the thief attempts to jump over to her leg, her sharp little claws trying to dig into her clothes/skin so she can climb upwards.

Her player hopes her plans do not come to fruition.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

[Thankmas Thief]

Hah! Now she had climbed the guardian. Now she needed to figure out what to do next.

The thief knew how to bring down giant foes though, you just needed to hit their weak spots. So swinging from the bottom of Felandria's skirt the thief attempts to jump over to her leg, her sharp little claws trying to dig into her clothes/skin so she can climb upwards.

Her player hopes her plans do not come to fruition.
    HEY!

Git offa me!

Felandria swats at where she feels the thief and hopefully knocks him offa her.

7. - Top - End - #67

[Thankmas Thief]

The thief is knocked off (and will likely leave tiny scratch marks) and ends up in a snow drift, still feeling rather woozy. That hadn't been in her plans!

But she had to get that bag from giant wooman somehow. Slowly getting up she considered her options. Giants were stupid right? "Okay... if you give me that sack, I'll give you my magic beans. You can grow a giant beanstalk with them!" The still invisible thief suggests while brushing off the snow off her clothes.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-11-30 at 09:22 PM.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

[Thankmas Thief]

The thief is knocked off (and will likely leave tiny scratch marks) and ends up in a snow drift, still feeling rather woozy. That hadn't been in her plans!

But she had to get that bag from giant wooman somehow. Slowly getting up she considered her options. Giants were stupid right? "Okay... if you give me that sack, I'll give you my magic beans. You can grow a giant beanstalk with them!" The still invisible thief suggests while brushing off the snow off her clothes.
    No.

This is Santa's bag, you can't have it, I need it to grant everyone their wishes.

9. - Top - End - #69

[Thankmas Thief]

Darn.

"Fine, I don't want your stupid bag anyway..." The thief mutters back as she kicks up some snow.

The giant wooman was too strong. She had to wait until someone weaker sat on the throne, then the sack would be all hers!
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-12-01 at 09:19 AM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Noooooooooooooo--SPLUT-
    At least, that's what Drakke expected to hear upon impact on the ground. If his party's wizard had just cast that enlargy spell, so he could finally use those dumb, useless wings on his back!
    But no, instead he had to cast FEATHER FALL!
    Drakke no need feathers... Dumb spell-flinger..." he mumbled to himself.
    The half-dragon pulled himself back up, and gazed at his surroundings.
    And that's when he realised he was standing on a cloud? That's what he thought, anyway. He groaned, murmuring "More casty crap...why is the cloud thingies all up.."
    See, this is what you get when you cross a dragon with an Orc.
    A really strong, though somewhat dumb warrior.
    His mother must be so proud of him! At least she was the dragon, though one MUST wonder how it happened...
    But I digress. He growled at his surroundings, just staring at them, but that can be excused, of course. For a scaly half-Orc, this must all be very.. Ah, strange. Or enraging.
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2013-12-01 at 12:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Used to be dumb. Now I'm not. Rock on, everyone!

11. - Top - End - #71

Quote Originally Posted by Techmagss View Post
    "Noooooooooooooo--SPLUT-
    At least, that's what Drakke expected to hear upon impact on the ground. If his party's wizard had just cast that enlargy spell, so he could finally use those dumb, useless wings on his back!
    But no, instead he had to cast FEATHER FALL!
    Drakke no need feathers... Dumb spell-flinger..." he mumbled to himself.
    The half-dragon pulled himself back up, and gazed at his surroundings.
    And that's when he realised he was standing on a cloud? That's what he thought, anyway. He groaned, murmuring "More casty crap...why is the cloud hinges all up.."
    See, this is what you get when you cross a dragon with an Orc.
    A really strong, though somewhat dumb warrior.
    His mother must be so proud of him! At least she was the dragon, though one MUST wonder how it happened...
    But I digress. He growled at his surroundings, just staring at them, but that can be excused, of course. For a scaly half-Orc, this must all be very.. Ah, strange. Or enraging.
    Caelynn (see signature!) notices his descent and darts over.
    Are you okay?
    The first thing the Orc-Dragon might notice is that Caelynn has cat ears.
    The second is that she is dressed in a open trench coat, a purple sweater, and black leggings, as well as steel boots.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

[Thankmas Thief]

Darn.

"Fine, I don't want your stupid bag anyway..." The thief mutters back as she kicks up some snow.

The giant wooman was too strong. She had to wait until someone weaker sat on the throne, then the sack would be all hers!
    Felandria has an idea and casts See Invisibility.

13. - Top - End - #73

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Caelynn (see signature!) notices his descent and darts over.
    Are you okay?
    The first thing the Orc-Dragon might notice is that Caelynn has cat ears.
    The second is that she is dressed in a open trench coat, a purple sweater, and black leggings, as well as steel boots.
    The Orc-Dragon, having gotten up, looks down at the person with cat ears.
    "Me fine. Me just mad at wizard for casting useless spell!" he growls out in reply.
    Why demons (or devils, by 4.0 rules!) all around? And what is with so many pretty colours? And what that? he mumbles, glancing around at the surroundings, before looking at some strange person in a brown robe, with a sword made out of... Fire? Poison? He didn't know at all. How confusing... It was some kind of energy, Drakke was sure of thatl
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2013-12-01 at 01:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74

Felandria has an idea and casts See Invisibility.
    Felandria can see a girl with red eyes and ash-grey skin standing in the snow. Her feet and hands are prominent claws which likely cut where the ones cutting into her earlier. Other inhuman features are her small wings and the two horns sitting on top of her head. Her face and body (if you don't count the needle sharp teeth in her mouth) are human-like however.

She appears to be in her early teens, going from girl to woman but still seems to act like she's eight. Her clothes and hair are a mess and she got so much dirt on her that her hair looks grey as well.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground

Felandria can see a girl with red eyes and ash-grey skin standing in the snow. Her feet and hands are prominent claws which likely cut where the ones cutting into her earlier. Other inhuman features are her small wings and the two horns sitting on top of her head. Her face and body (if you don't count the needle sharp teeth in her mouth) are human-like however.

She appears to be in her early teens, going from girl to woman but still seems to act like she's eight. Her clothes and hair are a mess and she got so much dirt on her that her hair looks grey as well.
    Why do you need the bag so badly?

Come back over to the chair and tell me.

16. - Top - End - #76

The Orc-Dragon, having gotten up, looks down at the person with cat ears.
    "Me fine. Me just mad at wizard for casting useless spell!" he growls out in reply.
    Why demons (or devils, by 4.0 rules!) all around? And what is with so many pretty colours? And what that? he mumbles, glancing around at the surroundings, before looking at some strange person in a brown robe, with a sword made out of... Fire? Poison? He didn't know at all. How confusing... It was some kind of energy, Drakke was sure of thatl
    Ah, you must be new here. This is the Nexus, where basically everything from everywhere likely is here. It's all very complicated. The demons are here because this is a Thanksmas celebration, and the organization running it employs demons who are actually quite friendly.
    Caelynn offers a hand.
    I'm Caelynn, by the way.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

17. - Top - End - #77

Ah, you must be new here. This is the Nexus, where basically everything from everywhere likely is here. It's all very complicated. The demons are here because this is a Thanksmas celebration, and the organization running it employs demons who are actually quite friendly.
    Caelynn offers a hand.
    I'm Caelynn, by the way.
    Drakke looks at the hand, shaking it and saying Me Drakke. Son of Eleztra. It good not to get in my mother past.

She has lot of children.

He pauses briefly, before saying:
    Wut's Thanksmas?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

Drakke looks at the hand, shaking it and saying Me Drakke. Son of Eleztra. It good not to get in my mother past.

She has lot of children.

He pauses briefly, before saying:
    Wut's Thanksmas?
    Basically a Nexus-wide holiday of giving thanks and giving gifts
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

19. - Top - End - #79

Oh. Drakke seems confused at the subject.
    Yes, I new here, but only because I fell into bad sorcerer's abyss. I thought would be painful. he continued.
    Thank gods our group paladin was not here. He dumb zealot. All smashy of evil. Least he did not scan me with his weird vision. Drakke says, shrugging and stretching his green, 'decorative' wings out.
    Is nice to meet you, ms. Caelynn. I sorry if I rude, but why you have ears like kitty?
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2013-12-01 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Too much good grammar >:(
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80

Oh. Drakke seems confused at the subject.
    Yes, I new here, but only because I fell into bad sorcerer's abyss. I thought would be painful. he continued.
    Thank gods our group paladin was not here. He dumb zealot. All smashy of evil. Least he did not scan me with his weird vision. Drakke says, shrugging and stretching his green, 'decorative' wings out.
    Is nice to meet you, ms. Caelynn. I sorry if I rude, but why you have ears like kitty?
    I'm a Faunus.
    Caelynn replies, as if that explains everything.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #81

Why do you need the bag so badly?

Come back over to the chair and tell me.
    The teenager gives Felandria a suspicious look. Why was the giant wooman suddenly so friendly? "Since there is stuff in it." She answers cautiously. "My friend was Santa once and he gave away all sort of stuff with that bag." When he clearly should have kept it all for himself! Who gives away stuff? Crazy.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

The teenager gives Felandria a suspicious look. Why was the giant wooman suddenly so friendly? "Since there is stuff in it." She answers cautiously. "My friend was Santa once and he gave away all sort of stuff with that bag." When he clearly should have kept it all for himself! Who gives away stuff? Crazy.
    I'm afraid the bag doesn't work like that.

Only Santa can use it and only to give things to others.

23. - Top - End - #83

[Thankmas Thief]

"Then I just bribe people with the stuff and make them give me stuff in exchange." Geez, this giant wooman wasn't too smart. There was all sort of things you could do with a sack like that which wasn't stupidly giving away everything without getting anything in return.

"Or have a partner or something. I dunno, but you don't have to give everything away for free, that's stupid!"

24. - Top - End - #84

I'm a Faunus.
    Caelynn replies, as if that explains everything.
    Faw...nus? Sowwy if I be offense, but wut is fawnus?Drakke tilts his head, obviously confused.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85

Faw...nus? Sowwy if I be offense, but wut is fawnus?Drakke tilts his head, obviously confused.
    A race of humans with animalistic traits.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

26. - Top - End - #86

A race of humans with animalistic traits.
    Drakke scans the Faunus up and down.
    Me surprised kitty-person is cute..Tank you for telling me about around here, but how we not falling? Magik?
    Such a clueless idiot... his tribe of orcs were obviously a bit more dumb than others.
    Learn something new every day, eh?
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2013-12-02 at 05:13 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87

Drakke scans the Faunus up and down.
    Me surprised kitty-person is cute..Tank you for telling me about around here, but how we not falling? Magik?
    Such a clueless idiot... his tribe of orcs were obviously a bit more dumb than others.
    Learn something new every day, eh?
    I have no idea, but knowing the Nexus, that's probably likely.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #88

You gud person, ms Caelynn. You help me lot. Is just shame wizard friend not come down... He very smart, he a bird-person, sorcerer thingy. Or was he doppelgänger? Me really not kn-
    Drakke is interrupted by a strange, skinny and blank person in a small set of bland robes falling and casting a spell, floating up and soaring off into the distance.
    Crap. Me think that him. Oh well. He very grumpy person. Not like festivities. Or demons- maybe except that one time we on infernal plane and he got a s- I change subject, now... Only regret is we not beat evil sorcerer now that me and wizard-person gone. Is sad.
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2013-12-02 at 05:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89

You gud person, ms Caelynn. You help me lot. Is just shame wizard friend not come down... He very smart, he a bird-person, sorcerer thingy. Or was he doppelgänger? Me really not kn-
    Drakke is interrupted by a strange, skinny and blank person in a small set of bland robes falling and casting a spell, floating up and soaring off into the distance.
    Crap. Me think that him. Oh well. He very grumpy person. Not like festivities. Only regret is we not beat evil sorcerer now that me and wizard-person gone. Is sad.
    Glad to help!
    Caelynn replies.
    Well, there are a few evildoers in the Nexus...
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #90

Glad to help!
    Caelynn replies.
    Well, there are a few evildoers in the Nexus...
    Yes, but he destroy everything without heroes.. Paladin is stupid and can't survive, cleric majored in DESTRUCTION and TRICKERY. Me and wizard-guy were only two gud ones there.
    Drakke breathes, sighing before saying:
    Me suppose you right.. Me must adjust or me is going to be dumber dan ever.
    Hey.. Wut dat big stormy lady up there with sack?

He is, of course, talking about felandria, the 'Santa'. He looks the half-giant's way.
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2013-12-02 at 05:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show