New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Novash: The New World (4E)

Bel'Shazar, seeing an ally beside him, prepares to surround the guard. He hopes the Eladrin understands what he's doing.

Spoiler
    Show

Move action: Shift to O8
    Standard action: Prepared action:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Immediate reaction
    Trigger: Echadar shifts to P9
    Effect: I use Stalk and Strike, which allows me to shift to P7 (flanking the guard) and make the following attack, which includes combat advantage.
    Spoiler: Includes rolls
    Show
    Attack vs. AC: (1d20+10)[13]
    On hit: (1d12+4)[9] + (1d8)[8]

I hope that all makes sense.
    Last edited by shamgar001; 2014-02-09 at 05:39 PM.

DM'ing Trouble In Orlane IC | OOC

Stick figure character portraits I've made for myself and others.

"I think most gamemasters would agree that their world functions significantly more smoothly before the PCs ever show up." -

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Ashaska can see the fear in their eyes after what she did to Clems, only for some flame burst to engulf her from the side. Granted, it was kind of pathetic and failed to hurt her, but the whole thing made sure they weren't crapping their pants nearly as much as before. "What the fu-" Angry words burst out of a very angry Ashaska, but she is swiftly interrupted by a sword to her everything, managing to just barely catch her. "Argh, goddamn it!" She throws a look to the dragonborn that speaks volumes. She won't forget this.

Her retaliation is swift as she zips right at the guard who struck her, fire engulfing Ashaska as she strikes and burns him. "This is what a damn fire looks like, scale-face."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Bel'Shazar is now on Ashaska's blacklist because of taking away her bonus which resulted in her getting hit.

Immediate Reed in the Wind vs Guard 3, gaining 5 THP and gain CA against guard 3 until the end of her next turn.

Standard Light the Fire
    (1d20+9)[10](19) vs Guard 3's Reflex
    Hit: (2d8+5)[12] fire damage and Ashaska gains until the start of her next turn: aura 1 - all enemies starting their turn in the aura take 5 fire damage.
    Guard 2 takes 5 fire damage and -2 to attacks including Ashaska until her EoNT due to Flurry of Blows.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2014-02-09 at 05:55 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Banned

As soon as the guard turned to hit Tarbh, Genocidicles again lashed out at him with his pick to protect the minotaur companion - since he didn't seem to get the memo of who his target was (Did you remember to incorporate the -2 for being Marked and not attacking me? Is it still a hit then?) (1d20+8)[20] [/roll]1d12+4[/roll]

Glancing to Clems, Genocidicles made a simple demand: "Your weapon and shield, Soldier, and I'll do my best to ensure you survive here!"

The former imperial continued to emphasize disabling the guard attacking Tarbh, whacking him again with the pick. (1d20+8)[25] (1d12+4)[16]

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Tarbh, Minotaur Ranger with Companion Mathúin

Mathúin
    Spoiler
    Show

Ability Scores: Strength 16, Constitution 14, Dexterity 12, Intelligence 6, Wisdom 12, Charisma 6

Size: Medium

Speed: 5 squares

Defenses: AC 17, Fortitude 19, Reflex 15, Will 17

Hit Points: 56 (Level 5)

Attack Bonus: Level + 2

Damage: 1d12

Melee Basic Attack: Claw; level + 2 vs. AC; 1d12 + Strength modifier damage.

Trained Skills: Athletics, Endurance

Tarbh stands up and narrows his eyes at the cowering Clems and lets out a great bellow, "No more? NO MORE?! That is what my bear would have said if he could talk when you were throwing things at him and slicing his flesh open, human!" Tarb then swings his pickaxe at the man, bent on revenge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    Move - Stand up
    Standard - Circling Strike - (1d20+8)[19](27), Bear shifts to P11
    Damage - (1d12+4)[5](9), (1d8)[8]
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally

5. - Top - End - #125

Echadar Dumril, Eladrin Warlord

Watching the Dragonborn telegraph his movements, Echadar immediately understands his plan. He ducks into flanking position and mimes a kick, distracting the guard enough for Bel'Shazar to get in more than just the attack he had planned.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action: Shift to P9, triggering Bel'Shazar's readied action, though he missed.
    Standard Action: Commander's Strike to grant Bel'Shazar a MBA with +4 bonus damage, which I'll roll here.
    (1d20+10)[25] vs AC, (1d12+8)[18]+(1d8)[6] damage.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Elyas, Deva Psion|Shaman
    Character Sheet | Description

Spoiler: Combat Statistics
    Show

{table]STR|
    |+2|AC|

CON|12|+3|Fort|

DEX|8|+1|Ref|

INT|19|+6|Will|

WIS|19|+6|Init|
    +1

CHA|12|+3|HP|
    40/40

Healing Surge||
    |Surges/day|
    0/7
    [/table]

Elyas takes another step forward as the one called Clem is struck while helpless. He winces at the violence the minotaur upon the pathetic rubbish. This needs be finished before his suffering grows unbearable!". Elyas reaches forth his mind to put the pathetic, sniveling man out of it misery.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Move Action: move to R13.
    Standard Action: Mind Lock.
    Spoiler: Mind Lock
    Show
    At-Will Augmentable, Implement, Psionic, Psychic
    Standard Action Ranged 10
    Target: One creature
    Attack: Intelligence vs. Will
    Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.

Attack Roll: Intelligence and half level bonus +6 vs Clem Will = (1d20+6)[3](9)
    Damage Roll: 1d8 plus Intelligence +4 = (1d8+4)[5](9) psychic damage and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
    Last edited by Yarael; 2014-02-10 at 10:37 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Guards

As each guard's armor slowly get soaked with their blood, they begin to realize they are outmatched. The northern guard, caught in between inmates, takes a slash at the masked one and tries to move into position to fight to the rear. Echadar falls with a nasty cut to his leg.

The clump of guards, seeing Clems crumple physically and mentally, try to protect themselves as they step back in flames. Leaving the coward to his own devices, one guard tries to swat the fairy out of the air before stepping back. The short sword swishes and strikes Ashaska broadside, knocking her to the ground. His partner, not willing to ignore the 'traitor' again, tries to hamstring Genocidicles before taking his partners place. While well armored, he cannot get his leg out of the way of the vicious chop and down he goes.

Clems disarms himself, drops his shield, and lies down sobbing in the dirt.

Spoiler
    Show
    Guard 1
    Standard - vs Echadar Ref (16) - (1d20+7)[24] HIT
    Damage - (2d8+3)[10] and target is prone, slowed (save ends)

Guard 3
    vs Ashaska Ref (18) - (1d20+7)[18] HIT!
    Damage - (2d8+3)[17] and target is prone, slowed (save ends)
    Shift to O16

Guard 2
    vs Genocidicles Ref (15) - (1d20+7)[21] HIT!
    Damage - (2d8+3)[8] and target is prone, slowed (save ends)
    Shift to P15

Guard 4
    pitty-pat-pitty-pat-"help" (8)

Go Team Breakout!
    Ashaska
    Bel'Shazar
    Echadar
    Elyas
    Genocidicles
    Tarbh
    Last edited by WaffleLord; 2014-02-11 at 01:45 AM.
    No longer active in forums.
    Thank you to all who have brought me joy in game and out.
    Praise be to Dakaran for the elf monk avatar! (at rest)

PCs
    Melhved Brombriar, Goliath Warden - Keep of the Shadowfell (retired)
    Aeren Tatallaner, Eladrin Bard - Scales of War (retired)
    DMings

8. - Top - End - #128

Bel'Shazar steps in the path of his retreating quarry and swings his packaxe. The guard manages to duck in time and Bel'Shazar's pickaxe buries itself into the rock wall.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move action: Shift to O6
    Standard action: Stalk and Strike
    Attack vs. AC: (1d20+8)[16]
    On hit: (1d12+4)[13] + (1d8)[4] damage.
    Last edited by shamgar001; 2014-02-11 at 02:45 AM.

"I think most gamemasters would agree that their world functions significantly more smoothly before the PCs ever show up." -

9. - Top - End - #129
    Banned

"Leave Clems alone and focus on the threats! This is not the time for misguided vengeance!" Genocidicles shouted, lashing out at the guard who struck and tried to get away from him.

Grabbing Clem's sword and shield, Gen glanced to Echarar, before struggling to his feet and moving to defend the surrendered guard from further aggression, with the second guard taken down. "These are fathers, brothers, sons, and husbands. For the sake of their families, lets disable, not slay them!"

Spoiler: Actions?
    Show
    Well, there was my immediate interrupt attack... but aside from the minor to swap weapons.. I'm not sure what actions I can take... maybe ready my standard to hit anyone that tries to attack the surrendered Clems? Move: Stand
    Minor: Swap weapons
    Standard: Ready to whack anyone who tries to attack Clems now that he's down... probably with Shield Bash.

If I get my Save to overcome the half speed: (1d20)[19]

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Ashaska grunts in pain as she is knocked to the floor. Dizzied and bloodied, the tiny woman curses the damn dragonborn and haphazardly lashes out at the guard attacking her with a sudden burst of heated pressure. If she can cause an opening, she barely manages to remove herself from the guard's vicinity, waving a hand at Tarbh, letting motes of harmless flame appear around them and the vague shape of fiery wings. "Hey, big guy, I could use some help..." She curses her weak, frail little body as she grants the minotaur the ability to fly over to her, crossing her fingers that he calms down enough to take out the actually fighting guard.

Show
    5 damage were soaked by Ashaska's THP.

Standard Blistering Flourish vs Guard 3
    (1d20+7)[9] vs Reflex (CA and prone penalty cancel each other out)
    Hit: (1d8+5)[13] damage and until Ashaska's EoNT, her melee attacks deal 3 extra fire damage against Guard 3.
    Flurry of Blows to deal 5 damage to Guard 3 and shift to P14.

Move Pixie Dust on Tarbh, allowing him to fly up to 6 squares as a free action. (If Ashaska didn't hit with her attack, she uses Sly Dodge to increase her defenses by 3 against the OA she triggers because of using the ranged Pixie Dust)

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Mathúin
    Spoiler
    Show

Ability Scores: Strength 16, Constitution 14, Dexterity 12, Intelligence 6, Wisdom 12, Charisma 6

Tarbh stares at the human that steps in between him and his quarry with red eyes. "Do not tell me what to do, Empire supporter. And do not get in my way....", raising his pick above his head to forcefully move the obstacle. Tarbh then hears the calls of the little woman, getting a dose of some sort of dust of hers, and some fiery wings appear behind, and on, him. "This isn't done. I shall not attack the puny human anymore....but I promise nothing for my bear, for he has a mind of his own and an axe to grind. Though I warn you, should you attack him, you will feel my wrath. And that isn't a threat, it is a promise." Tarbh then flies over the head of the other guards and the spirit companion, landing hard behind one of the guards. As he flies over the head of the guard, he points at him, and upon landing swings the pick at him. Mathúin then moves next to Clems and just stares at him, moving his teeth within inches of the guards face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    Free - Flies over the head of everyone, landing next to guard 3
    Minor - Quarry 3
    Standard - MBA (1d20+7)[2](9)
    Damage - (1d12+4)[2](6), (1d8)[3]
    Move - Bear to P13, and just stares at Clems, growling a LOT.

Holy crap I am rolling just awfully
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2014-02-11 at 10:10 AM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

12. - Top - End - #132

Planetar

Elyas, Deva Psion|Shaman

Show

{table]STR|
    |+2|AC|

CON|12|+3|Fort|

DEX|8|+1|Ref|

INT|19|+6|Will|

WIS|19|+6|Init|
    +1

CHA|12|+3|HP|
    40/40

Healing Surge||
    |Surges/day|
    0/7
    [/table]

A great whoosh is heard by all around Clem as the air is once again drawn in, and then released down upon the hapless guards, bearing down upon them. The very air buzzes with angry as Elays steps up to the conflict, his hands calmly folded in front of him.

Clems is crushed by the air, his body a twisted broken shell. His cry of agony echoes throughout the cavern.

Show
    Minor Action: Move to Q13
    Standard Action: Force Hammer Augmented with 1 power point, Area burst centered on N15
    Spoiler: Force Hammer
    Show
    At-Will Augmentable, Force, Implement, Psionic
    Standard Action Area burst 1 within 10 squares
    Target: Each creature in the burst
    Attack: Intelligence vs. Fortitude
    Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier force damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
    Augment 1
    Hit: As above, and the target can’t shift until the end of your next turn.

Attack Roll: Intelligence and half level bonus +6 vs Clem Fortitude = (1d20+6)[19](25)
    Attack Roll: Intelligence and half level bonus +6 vs Guard 3 Fortitude = (1d20+6)[5](11)
    Damage Roll: 1d6 plus Intelligence +4 = (1d6+4)[2](6), and target is slowed and cannot shift until end of next turn.
    Last edited by Yarael; 2014-02-11 at 08:48 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133

Planetar

Elyas, Deva Psion|Shaman

Show

{table]STR|
    |+2|AC|

CON|12|+3|Fort|

DEX|8|+1|Ref|

INT|19|+6|Will|

WIS|19|+6|Init|
    +1

CHA|12|+3|HP|
    40/40

Healing Surge||
    |Surges/day|
    0/7
    [/table]

Elyas redoubles his effort, he will not let the other escape from there clutches. Every guard dead now is one less for later.

Show
    Action Point: Mind Lock.
    Show
    Hit: 1d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.

Attack Roll: Intelligence and half level bonus +6 vs Guard 3 Will = (1d20+6)[2](8)
    Damage Roll: 1d8 plus Intelligence +4 = (1d8+4)[6](10) psychic damage and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
    Last edited by Yarael; 2014-02-11 at 08:53 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134

Echadar recoils when the guard swings at him, channeling his outrage into a low slash, creating another opening for the Dragonborn to strike.

Spoiler
    Show
    Immediate Interrupt upon being hit (before the damage/prone applies): Vengeance Is Mine: Bel'Shazar and I both MBA vs him, while still flanking.
    My MBA: (1d20+12)[16] vs AC, [roll]1d8+5[/rol] damage.
    Bel'Shazar's MBA: (1d20+10)[25] vs AC, (1d12+4)[16] + (1d8)[7] damage.

actual turn depends on the outcome of this, because if that killed him, I'm not prone :)

15. - Top - End - #135

As the guard falls to the ground, Echadar grins beneath his mask. Thank you, scaled one. His blade would have connected but for your pick in his brain.

Now, let us rejoin the others, before all hell breaks loose.

The pair quickly joins the southern cohort, and Dumril does what he can to stanch the small lady's bleeding.
    Spoiler
    Show

Move Action: Move to O14, or O15 if spirit companions don't prevent me from sharing that space.
    Move Action: Knight's Move: Bel'Shazar gets a free move action. I'd recommend P12 to surround Genocidocles in case he decides to be an idiot, but he does have one more space of possible movement.
    Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Ashaska, for a surge+(1d6)[3] healing.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Banned

As Clem's mind was sundered by the Psion's attack, Genocidicles shouted back, "WATCH YOUR FIRE! Killing prisoners of war is unacceptable!" while turning to try to stabilize the man, despite his lack of combat-medicness. (1d20+4)[5]

...nope. CLems dies.
    Last edited by Scow2; 2014-02-12 at 11:30 AM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Mathúin
    Spoiler
    Show

Tarbh shakes his head, "Wake up human. These aren't prisoners of war.....these are keepers of slaves! They deserve no pity nor mercy. If you want to save your precious empire....you need to dig yourself out of your naive hole and be prepared to do what is necessary." The Minotaur then continues his battle with the guard in front of him.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Guards
    Finding an opening as the little one throws dirt at the bull, he takes a quick swing of his short sword but misses the diminutive one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO vs Ashaska AC (24*) - (1d20+9)[20] *unremoveable bonus, drat!
    Damage - (2d8+3)[16]

Gazing slack jawed at the flying bull-man landing behind him, he barely has the strength to squeak, "Surrender!" as he slashes to hamper the horned one and try to slide past him. The minotaur tumbles to the ground, blood springing from his wounded leg.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hamstring vs Tarbh Ref (15) - (1d20+7)[17]
    Damage - (2d8+3)[16] and target is prone, slowed (save ends)

Slide to P17

Onward!
    Last edited by WaffleLord; 2014-02-13 at 01:19 AM.
    No longer active in forums.
    Thank you to all who have brought me joy in game and out.
    Praise be to Dakaran for the elf monk avatar! (at rest)

PCs
    Melhved Brombriar, Goliath Warden - Keep of the Shadowfell (retired)
    Aeren Tatallaner, Eladrin Bard - Scales of War (retired)
    DMings

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Ashaska feels some of her wounds close, her mystical nature being motivated to mend her body, looking as if injuries just burn away. Her body still weak from the assaults (and her frustration with this weak little form rising), Ashaska makes her way over to the guard, trying to assault him from her disadvantaged position on the ground, her wings failing her.

Show
    Move Shift P15 to P16

Standard Blistering Flourish at the guard
    (1d20+5)[17](22) vs Reflex (includes prone penalty)
    Hit: (1d8+5)[8] and Ashaska's melee attacks do 5 additional fire damage to this guard until her EoNT. 5 fire damage from Flurry of Blows and Ashaska shifts back to P15.

20. - Top - End - #140

Planetar

Elyas, Deva Psion|Shaman

Show

{table]STR|
    |+2|AC|

CON|12|+3|Fort|

DEX|8|+1|Ref|

INT|19|+6|Will|

WIS|19|+6|Init|
    +1

CHA|12|+3|HP|
    40/40

Healing Surge||
    |Surges/day|
    0/7
    [/table]

A warm glow envelops the Minotaur, his wounds begin to mend and blood ceases to flow. Elyas steps into the hall of the mine, the serpent coiling around their prey once more. The deva focuses the misery of his kind upon the last guard, attempting to shatter his mind.

The cavern echoes with the faint faded cries of agony and pleas for mercy from thousands of devas dying by the scores. The last guard's spirit buckles and cracks under the misery of years of torture until the blood flows freely from his ears and eyes.

"I do not take prisoners, that is the way of tyrants. Something with which you seem all too familiar." Elyas replies simply his voice even and without malice.

Show
    Minor Action: Healing Spirit, Tarbh may spend a Healing Surge, Ashaska regains (1d6)[2] hit points.
    Spoiler: Healing Spirit
    Show
    Encounter (Special) Healing, Primal
    Minor Action Close burst 5
    Target: You or one ally in the burst
    Effect: The target can spend a healing surge. If the target does so, one ally adjacent to your spirit companion, other than the target, regains 1d6 hit points.

Move Action: Move to P14
    Standard Action: Mind Lock.
    Show

Attack Roll: Intelligence and half level bonus +6 vs Guard 3 Will = (1d20+6)[9](15)
    Damage Roll: 1d8 plus Intelligence +4 = (1d8+4)[1](5) psychic damage and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
    Last edited by Yarael; 2014-02-13 at 12:59 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Banned

"The way of Tyrants is to abuse their prisoners and murder those who surrender, NOT to respect the lives and will to live of those who simply stand against them," Genocidicles shouted indignantly back to Elyas, keeping the shortsword drawn and his shield at the ready.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Mathúin
    Spoiler
    Show

Tarbh rises again and goes to tend to his bear, sealing the wound as best he can with torn bits from the dead guards' clothes. He nods his appreciation to the Deva and then turns to the group. "We have very little time and we need to move quickly. I say we free the rest of the prisoners and escape in the resulting chaos. We should go by the armory if we can, as well, and get weapons and supplies before we venture out into the forest." The Minotaur then looks Geno up and down and addresses him specifically, "You may come with us if you are willing to play by our rules. You cannot baby your enemies now....it is kill or be killed and for every guard you leave alive, that is one more pursuer that will come after you....and us. Are you willing to do what is needed?" Not waiting for an answer Tarbh looks for keys on the guards and throws them to another of the party. He then starts breaking other prisoners out of the binds and telling them to make a break for it, and to hurry!

Spoiler
    Show
    Heal check on my Bear (1d20+10)[10](20), I don't know if, mechanically, he took any damage from the guard initially or if it was just fluff. So the heal check JIC.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2014-02-13 at 01:41 PM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

"Stop talking and get a move on! Out front or into the back?" Ashaska picks herself up from the ground, burning shut the remaining wounds.

24. - Top - End - #144

Planetar

Elyas, Deva Psion|Shaman

Show

{table]STR|
    |+2|AC|

CON|12|+3|Fort|

DEX|8|+1|Ref|

INT|19|+6|Will|

WIS|19|+6|Init|
    +1

CHA|12|+3|HP|
    40/40

Healing Surge||
    |Surges/day|
    0/7
    [/table]

While Elyas waits for Tarbh to unlock his chains he continues his discourse with the Empire's man. "People in power always have their justifications for abusing those they control. Be it 'honor' or cruelty. Just as a cat plays with the mouse, torturing it for its own amusement, so to do men subject their 'prisoners', slaves, playthings to their whim for their amusement. Some delude themselves into thinking it is for their subjects' own good. Some are honest and admit their sadistic pleasure.

Do not delude yourself any longer. It is far crueler to take one's freedom, than end their life quickly and with dignity. Enslaving another, no matter the righteous delusion behind it, is always the first step down evil's path."

As he talks the coiling serpent of rainbow hues winds its way down the mine to way the guard ran. Elyas keeps his attention on its senses, keeping watch if that path.

Once freed, Elyas turns his back on the Slaver, "they have taken much ore up, but have taken nothing out this way. I think there must be another exit, perhaps one not so well guarded as our entry surely will be. I think we go deeper what say you all?."
    Last edited by Yarael; 2014-02-15 at 12:18 AM.

25. - Top - End - #145

Agreed, friend. I'd rather not face Cravash just yet, though I have a feeling it's inevitably going to come to that. Free those nearby, if they're willing to take the chance, but we need to be gone before more guards arrive.

Dumril takes a moment to stitch the worst of Tarbh's wounds closed before seeing to his own.

Spoiler
    Show
    Inspiring Word for Tarbh, surge+(1d6)[1] healing.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Banned

"Bold words from someone for whom death isn't the end, Deva. To kill someone is to deprive them of freedom permanently, and deprive them of any chance to take control of their fate... not that you can even begin to comprehend that," Genocidicles spat out to the psion. Turning to the minotaur, he looked back the way they came ". Do you fear pursuit by mere prisoners like these, Tarbh? Let them come again and again - they are no threat to us!"

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

When it becomes apparent that they'd rather keep talking merrily away instead of getting out first, Ashaska just takes off towards the back to look for an exit instead of listening to a lot of stuff that can wait. "Goddamnit, you people!"
    Last edited by Ridai; 2014-02-15 at 05:37 AM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Mathúin
    Spoiler
    Show

Glaring at the human as he unshackles the last of the prisoners that he can, Tarbh speaks again, "Anyone," letting the word speak as a warning, "that wants to put me or Mathúin in chains or slow us down enough to be caught is a threat to us." The large Minotaur snorts and starts running down into the cavern, following the "pixie". Mathúin walks slowly past Geno and then starts to run and catch up with his companion. Looking for a place, to get out.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

29. - Top - End - #149

Planetar

Elyas, Deva Psion|Shaman

Show

{table]STR|
    |+2|AC|

CON|12|+3|Fort|

DEX|8|+1|Ref|

INT|19|+6|Will|

WIS|19|+6|Init|
    +1

CHA|12|+3|HP|
    40/40

Healing Surge||
    |Surges/day|
    0/7
    [/table]

Keeping his senses connected to the serpent coiling some 100' down the cavern, Elyas looks upon the remainder of the slaves, "You have but a moment to stand now for your freedom, or remain here a slave. Come now my brothers and never look back. I will not be able to make this offer again. Fight now and live as you were intended, proud, powerful masters of your own fates!"

Elyas waits to see if they will follow.

30. - Top - End - #150

Bel'Shazar admires Ashaska's preference for action over words, and turns to follow her.