New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [OPT] The Other Ponythread RP 2: Didn't this used to be about ponies?

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Is there really anything wrong with somepony's special somepony calling them by a special name?

I'm proud of that name. it came from an event that made pinks really happy.
    "Nothing wrong with the idea, but it just really makes you sound like a cereal," Saiyan Dash says, finally getting her mirth under control. "Just need to add some oats."
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [OPT] The Other Ponythread RP 2: Didn't this used to be about ponies?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Meanwhile, in Manehatten, Nightingale's little ice bubble finally lands close to Javed, and once it dissolves into mere water she half-jumps over to Lance, obviously worried.

"Where did that horrible Blueblood knockoff end up to?"
    Lance answered her with an indifferent shrug.

"Dunno. During that fall I was too preoccupied with all the colours dashing by my face. And by now, he's most likely gone."

As he noticed her worried face, he perked up slightly, putting a hoof on her shoulder.

"Hey now. Why the long face? Thanks for setting that one up, by the way. Anyway, no need to be that nervous. You should know by now that I don't die from these sorts of things."
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

3. - Top - End - #213

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post

"Dunno. During that fall I was too preoccupied with all the colours dashing by my face. And by now, he's most likely gone."

As he noticed her worried face, he perked up slightly, putting a hoof on her shoulder.

"Hey now. Why the long face? Thanks for setting that one up, by the way. Anyway, no need to be that nervous. You should know by now that I don't die from these sorts of things."
    Black Soil, discovering the ice ball as being merely a vehicle, surreptitiously eavesdrops on the duo from a nearby alley. She wanted to know what had caused the disaster that had killed her.

...wow, that sounded weird.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    "Nothing wrong with the idea, but it just really makes you sound like a cereal," Saiyan Dash says, finally getting her mirth under . "Just need to add some oats."
    Yeah. that wasn't funny when Rater said it and it's not funny now.

ya wanna here the story? It wasabot six months after Pinkie I first...you know. She said that there was this thing she wanted to try, where you spread something sweet on your partner's fur and lick it off. That's what the frosting is for, but the first time we used honey. I really don't like it, but a relationship is about compromise, so she puts the stuff on my back and neck, instead of, um, other places*Blushes*.

well, the honey she used was a special type, carefully breed bee's that only take nectar from 3 specific kinds of flowers. really sweet, but much stickier than normal honey.

so, it stuck in my fur, and made it clump up into little bunches.

Pinks started giggling and saying "honey Bunches!" over and over again, before she broke down laughing.

At first I was embarrassed, but she hadn't laughed like that since the Accident.

Trust me, you never want to see Pinkie go 210 years without hearing her do a serious Pinkie laugh.

Hearing her laugh like that... It killed the mood, but hearing her laugh like that after so long felt good, So I started laughing with her, and well...

So, every so often, especially when she's in a good mood, she call's me Honey Bunches. It makes her happy, and if she's happy, I'm happy.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Firbolg in the Playground

Nightingale didn't flinch at the hoof touching her shoulder, but she raised her voice slightly, to make sure he knew she meant business.

"I think we are done here, anyway. Want to find out where that strange black stallion went?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

Nightingale didn't flinch at the hoof touching her shoulder, but she raised her voice slightly, to make sure he knew she meant business.

"I think we are done here, anyway. Want to find out where that strange black stallion went?"
    "Why not? I actually planned to wait until he showed up again to take me out, but since I have nothing else to do........

Any idea where we should start? Canterlot, maybe?"
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

7. - Top - End - #217

"Why not? I actually planned to wait until he showed up again to take me out, but since I have nothing else to do........

Any idea where we should start? Canterlot, maybe?"
    "Canterlot sounds nice, yah. Or, of course, we could go back to that hotel room."
    Show

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

"Canterlot sounds nice, yah. Or, of course, we could go back to that hotel room."
    "Round 2? I admit, the sight of crumbled buildings and crushed civillians arouses me as anypony else, but you are a very demanding lady.

Still, I guess I could use some rest. It's been one hell of a night, and a pillow beneath my head would be heaven. Can we take the icy chariot thing you were using to get there, though?"
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-12-10 at 12:09 AM.

9. - Top - End - #219

Yeah. that wasn't funny when Rater said it and it's not funny now.

ya wanna here the story? It wasabot six months after Pinkie I first...you know. She said that there was this thing she wanted to try, where you spread something sweet on your partner's fur and lick it off. That's what the frosting is for, but the first time we used honey. I really don't like it, but a relationship is about compromise, so she puts the stuff on my back and neck, instead of, um, other places*Blushes*.

well, the honey she used was a special type, carefully breed bee's that only take nectar from 3 specific kinds of flowers. really sweet, but much stickier than normal honey.

so, it stuck in my fur, and made it clump up into little bunches.

Pinks started giggling and saying "honey Bunches!" over and over again, before she broke down laughing.

At first I was embarrassed, but she hadn't laughed like that since the Accident.

Trust me, you never want to see Pinkie go 210 years without hearing her do a serious Pinkie laugh.

Hearing her laugh like that... It killed the mood, but hearing her laugh like that after so long felt good, So I started laughing with her, and well...

So, every so often, especially when she's in a good mood, she call's me Honey Bunches. It makes her happy, and if she's happy, I'm happy.
    "...okay, now I kinda feel like a jerk for laughing at that," Saiyan Dash confesses, rubbing the back of her neck with her hoof.

"Round 2? I admit, the sight of crumbled buildings and crushed civillians arouses me as anypony else, but you are a very demanding lady.

Still, I guess I could use some rest. It's been one hell of a night, and a pillow beneath my head would be heaven. Can we take the icy chariot thing you were using to get there, though?"
    An expression of disgust crosses Black Soil's face. That accident had killed her brother and who knows how many other ponies, and that aroused him?

Lord Osiris, I don't suppose I can take time out to... chastise him, can I? she asks silently.

I do not sense that either one has reached Tartarus yet, Osiris replies, equally silently. In particular, Hel's champion seems weakened. Just be careful not to get yourself killed again.

Thank you, Lord Osiris.

She continues to observe silently for now. She wasn't sure if she could tackle both at once, but they had to separate or sleep eventually, and she'd be there to capitalize on it when it happened.
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2013-12-10 at 09:52 AM.
    IC thread

OOC thread

10. - Top - End - #220

"...okay, now I kinda feel like a jerk for laughing at that," Saiyan Dash confesses, rubbing the back of her neck with her hoof.
    Yeah. 'sall right, you didn't know. now um, Xander wants to talk with Scoots, and well, I'm pretty sure that letting your kid talk to a stranger alone less than an hour after becoming a parent is bad form.

*Cyber Dash walls out of the console room, grabs Scootabound and Dodomon(Shadow Bloom and Bearmon turned down the offer to go with, and Sweetie Bellemental is more concerned by the fact that Lucemon seams to have disapered during the group hug)*

*The Cybernetic Pegasus and her newly adopted daughter travel to talk with the Drakoran, while Rater enters the console room, partially to relocate the FT, and partially to work on fixing the wards(Everything else is self repairing)*

*A minute afterwards, Sitair walks in*
    Ms. Dash, I'm sorry, but I can't teach you that other technique. I've received a missive from back home and I need to leave immediately. Maybe someday we'll meet again and I can teach you then.

*With that, he opens the door and steps out, before disappearing in a flash of light. The FT has clearly been relocated, as what was once a stretch of the Every Free Forest, is now a plain somewhere south of Trottingham, there is a tan coated, brown maned, unicorn pony with a book cutie mark. a moment later a second rater lands next to said unicorn, and merge with it, revealing said pony to be an other Rater Duplicate*
    Spoiler: OOC.
    Show
    For the record, their are now 3 raters, the Pony duplicate, the original, and the duplicate that spoke with Xander, which is currently in a lab manufacturing more crystals of order

__________________________________________________ _______________
    *Meanwhile, in a room filled with Broken Angel Statues, Cupimon is sitting, depressed, and totally does not want anypony to come find him*
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-12-10 at 06:00 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #221

The magical ice bubble of mystical wonder pops into existance around Lance, and an exact duplicate does the same thing around Nightingale.

"Sure, hon." she says abstant-mindedly, taking time to levitate the two of them off the ground.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

The magical ice bubble of mystical wonder pops into existance around Lance, and an exact duplicate does the same thing around Nightingale.

"Sure, hon." she says abstant-mindedly, taking time to levitate the two of them off the ground.
    "I meant one for the both of us." Lance mutters to himself, not loud enough to be heard. Disappointed, he leans back against the wall of his bubble.

Only a few moments later, the disappointment fades into a hysterical giggle. This is brilliant! Most of his bones are aching, he has several wounds on his body, and his hat is covered in dents, but he does not care. Not when there is so much to do. So many people to take care of, so many people to fight. The last time he had spent in Equestria hadn't been nearly as exciting. Well, at least the excitement hadn't been so heavily condensed in a singly night. As more and more thoughts of what could possibly come next fill his thoughts, Lance does not even entirely notice as he drifts off into sleep, exhaustion finally catching up with him.

An expression of disgust crosses Black Soil's face. That accident had killed her brother and who knows how many other ponies, and that aroused him?

Lord Osiris, I don't suppose I can take time out to... chastise him, can I? she asks silently.

I do not sense that either one has reached Tartarus yet, Osiris replies, equally silently. In particular, Hel's champion seems weakened. Just be careful not to get yourself killed again.

Thank you, Lord Osiris.

She continues to observe silently for now. She wasn't sure if she could tackle both at once, but they had to separate or sleep eventually, and she'd be there to capitalize on it when it happened.
    Meanwhile, something watches Black Soil from afar. It sees another servant of these gods of death.

Those bringers of order and law.

Those worthless pathetic creatures!

.......Horrible beings. But they'll die. Along with their little champio, serva, lapdogs. In time, they will. The little plaything wouldn't allow them to live, once he knows.

And then, it forgets. It will remember later. But it is a creature of the moment, and right now the plaything is sleeping. What dreams could he have? So exciting!

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Yeah. 'sall right, you didn't know. now um, Xander wants to talk with Scoots, and well, I'm pretty sure that letting your kid talk to a stranger alone less than an hour after becoming a parent is bad form.

*Cyber Dash walls out of the console room, grabs Scootabound and Dodomon(Shadow Bloom and Bearmon turned down the offer to go with, and Sweetie Bellemental is more concerned by the fact that Lucemon seams to have disapered during the group hug)*

*The Cybernetic Pegasus and her newly adopted daughter travel to talk with the Drakoran, while Rater enters the console room, partially to relocate the FT, and partially to work on fixing the wards(Everything else is self repairing)*
    Xander is meditating in his room, silentl, unmoving, sword across his lap. His room has basically been stripped bare with the only two pieces of furniture the bed and a small cabinet.

Meanwhile, in her room Meralin has laid down on her bed, sleep inducing herds in her hand. She inhales deeply and lets her mind slip into the half conscious state of dreams. As her dream self awakened Meralin called upon her training and forced her subconscious to focus upon the form of the shark man and the name "Jawswarski". Her mind wandered, small amounts of the magic of nature directing her dream self. Images and figments of ideas flickered through her mind. Saltwater... a shark's tooth... the bulb of a special kind of seaweed... a nodule of corol. Magic seared these totems into Meralin's mind sealing the knowledge for later retrieval. Meralin continued her Dream Walk, now focusing on the spirit of Jawswarski itself. She reached out to the world of the dead, using her mind to search for the spirit she sought.

14. - Top - End - #224

"I meant one for the both of us." Lance mutters to himself, not loud enough to be heard. Disappointed, he leans back against the wall of his bubble.

Only a few moments later, the disappointment fades into a hysterical giggle. This is brilliant! Most of his bones are aching, he has several wounds on his body, and his hat is covered in dents, but he does not care. Not when there is so much to do. So many people to take care of, so many people to fight. The last time he had spent in Equestria hadn't been nearly as exciting. Well, at least the excitement hadn't been so heavily condensed in a singly night. As more and more thoughts of what could possibly come next fill his thoughts, Lance does not even entirely notice as he drifts off into sleep, exhaustion finally catching up with him.
    Black Soil follows, forgoing speed for stealth. So long as she knew where they landed, she'd be able to catch up with them and ambush them at her liesure.

Meanwhile, something watches Black Soil from afar. It sees another servant of these gods of death.

Those bringers of order and law.

Those worthless pathetic creatures!

.......Horrible beings. But they'll die. Along with their little champio, serva, lapdogs. In time, they will. The little plaything wouldn't allow them to live, once he knows.

And then, it forgets. It will remember later. But it is a creature of the moment, and right now the plaything is sleeping. What dreams could he have? So exciting!
    Black Soil feels a slight chill come over her, and she shivers.
    IC thread

OOC thread

15. - Top - End - #225

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Xander is meditating in his room, silentl, unmoving, sword across his lap. His room has basically been stripped bare with the only two pieces of furniture the bed and a small cabinet.
    um. hello?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

um. hello?
    Xander's eyes open suddenly. He dismisses his sword back to it's dimensional scabbard and stands up. "Thank you for coming Scootaloo." The Drakon then turns to Cyber Dash "And your coming says good things about your abilities as a guardian of young Scootaloo."

17. - Top - End - #227

Xander's eyes open suddenly. He dismisses his sword back to it's dimensional scabbard and stands up. "Thank you for coming Scootaloo." The Drakon then turns to Cyber Dash "And your coming says good things about your abilities as a guardian of young Scootaloo."
    *Scootabound repositions herself, and Dodomon pokes out from behind her*

So, um, what did you want to talk about?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #228

*Meanwhile, deep in in the far frozen north, beyond even the crystal empire, a hole in the fabric of realty tears into existence, and from it emerges a strange entity, kind of like a turtle, but bone white.*

"...So hungry.

*and the creature begins to head south. an hour later, a group of guards from the crystal empire would find a pair of prison escapees dead in the snow, apparently perfectly healthy, other than the looks of terror on there faces.

30 minutes later, a separate group of guards found the first in the same condition*

...still so very hungry.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-12-11 at 08:18 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

*Scootabound repositions herself, and Dodomon pokes out from behind her*

So, um, what did you want to talk about?
    "I wish to talk about the power your and your partner wield and the responsibilities that come with it. During the fight you, or your partner I am not exactly sure, seemed to loose control. Similar things have plagued me and destroyed my life and as such I do not want to see one so young as you dragged into the wretched world of combat. I wish to help you."

20. - Top - End - #230

"I wish to talk about the power your and your wield and the responsibilities that come with it. During the fight you, or your partner I am not exactly sure, seemed to loose control. Similar things have plagued me and destroyed my life and as such I do not want to see one so young as you dragged into the wretched world of combat. I wish to help you."
    that was me.

Dark evolution.

I get stronger by feeding off of scoots's feelings.

I'm supposed to be a holy knight, so rage doesn't go over very well.

it usually only happens once, either because the Digimon in question gets reconfigured, or they learn better.

I don't know about Scoots, but it's too late to keep me out of combat. I'm a combat species, if I don't fight, then I'll go berserk when I finally do fight.

I was attacked by a bunch of monsters. the only reason they didn't kill and eat me is because the entire world fell apart around me. the next thing I know, I'm in a forest bleeding to death, and I actually died. I'm only here becasue I made a deal with the ghost of a girl who was murdered by her dad. after she brought me back to life and started living in my head, we were found by these other guys who had ghosts living in them, and I tried to talk but they didn't understand a word I said and they kept me in a cage with no water. they made me eat dog food. do you know what dogs eat? They eat other animals. they made me eat other animals!*starts hyperventilating*

and that's not even getting into what daddy did to me*Unconsciously rubs left shoulder, around the wing joint*

*calms down* so, if you're trying to protect my innocence, it's too late

*Cyber Dash grabs Scotabound into a hug*
    Don't talk like that. as long as you're with me, nothing like that is going to happen to you ever again, and that's a promise.

Sorry.

So, you said you can help them, if something like this happens again. or apparently if he goes to long without fighting.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #231

Nightingale didn't really notice that Lance was asleep, assuming he was merely tired, and continued to float along in the air back to the hotel, unaware entirely of Black Soil's very existance.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

that was me.

Dark evolution.

I get stronger by feeding off of scoots's feelings.

I'm supposed to be a holy knight, so rage doesn't go over very well.

it usually only happens once, either because the Digimon in question gets reconfigured, or they learn better.

I don't know about Scoots, but it's too late to keep me out of combat. I'm a combat species, if I don't fight, then I'll go berserk when I finally do fight.
    "Very well, though I do suffer from a similar problem. If I do not engage in combat, the part of my mind dedicated to killing will slowly decay. I can teach you the techniques I have learned to satisfy my lust for battle without losing sight of my morals."

I was attacked by a bunch of monsters. the only reason they didn't kill and eat me is because the entire world fell apart around me. the next thing I know, I'm in a forest bleeding to death, and I actually died. I'm only here becasue I made a deal with the ghost of a girl who was murdered by her dad. after she brought me back to life and started living in my head, we were found by these other guys who had ghosts living in them, and I tried to talk but they didn't understand a word I said and they kept me in a cage with no water. they made me eat dog food. do you know what dogs eat? They eat other animals. they made me eat other animals!*starts hyperventilating*

and that's not even getting into what daddy did to me*Unconsciously rubs left shoulder, around the wing joint*

*calms down* so, if you're trying to protect my innocence, it's too late
    Xadner sighs "Losing yourself to battle will not only remove your innocence, it will destroy your life. And not though death, death is a welcome release from the horrors of war. I may fight for what you think is right. You may fight to protect your home, your family, your children. But you are still fighting.

*Cyber Dash grabs Scotabound into a hug*
    Don't talk like that. as long as you're with me, nothing like that is going to happen to you ever again, and that's a promise.

Sorry.

So, you said you can help them, if something like this happens again. or apparently if he goes to long without fighting.
    Xander nods simply "I can teach them methods to control themselves, to concentrate their minds to the finest reasoning point in the thick of battle so as to prevent themselves from losing control." the Drakon pauses "However, it will not be easy. My method is the one taught to me to help keep the War Zeal in check. It is mentally rigorous, physically exhausting and perhaps the greatest hurdle in becoming a Sarax-Okus." Xander then looks sternly at Scootaloo and Dodomon "My methods will aid you, but only if you work hard for them."

23. - Top - End - #233

"Very well, though I do suffer from a similar problem. If I do not engage in combat, the part of my mind dedicated to killing will slowly decay. I can teach you the techniques I have learned to satisfy my lust for battle without losing sight of my morals."
    That... Dosen't sound at all like what happens with combat species. what happens with us can be kept under control with sparing and stuff

Xadner sighs "Losing yourself to battle will not only remove your innocence, it will destroy your life. And not though death, death is a welcome release from the horrors of war. I may fight for what you think is right. You may fight to protect your home, your family, your children. But you are still fighting.

Xander nods simply "I can teach them methods to control themselves, to concentrate their minds to the finest reasoning point in the thick of battle so as to prevent themselves from losing control." the Drakon pauses "However, it will not be easy. My method is the one taught to me to help keep the War Zeal in check. It is mentally rigorous, physically exhausting and perhaps the greatest hurdle in becoming a Sarax-Okus." Xander then looks sternly at Scootaloo and Dodomon "My methods will aid you, but only if you work hard for them."
    I'm going to need to think more about this. and *Huge yawn*. sorry, really tired.

I need to get these two to bed, do you think we could talk more about it in the morning?

oh wait, what's his name, um Fanrir said you were leaving in the morning.

Can't make you stay, and I'm sure as Tartarus not going to let her leave with you, no offense.

*Frustrated "GRRRR" sound*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

That... Dosen't sound at all like what happens with combat species. what happens with us can be kept under control with sparing and stuff
    "Yes, that does sound like a different plight to the one I face. Still, I can teach you ways to control your rage."

I'm going to need to think more about this. and *Huge yawn*. sorry, really tired.

I need to get these two to bed, do you think we could talk more about it in the morning?

oh wait, what's his name, um Fanrir said you were leaving in the morning.

Can't make you stay, and I'm sure as Tartarus not going to let her leave with you, no offense.

*Frustrated "GRRRR" sound*
    Xander was silent for a moment "We shall see in the morning." and with that the Drakon went back to meditating. Xander was still contemplating his plan. His plan to leave everything behind and finally seek peace.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-12-12 at 08:12 AM.

25. - Top - End - #235

"Yes, that does sound like a different plight to the one I face. Still, I can teach you ways to control your rage."

Xander was silent for a moment "We shall see in the morning." and with that the Drakon went back to meditating. Xander was still contemplating his plan. His plan to leave everything behind and finally seek peace.
    *Dodomon nods*

*yawns again*

Okay we'll talk more in the morning then.

*Cyber Dash carries the sleepy filly and fresh level digimon back to the private chambers, along the way, they have a bit of a private conversation*
    So, tomorrow we'll talk more with Xander, and see how exactly that's supposed to work, and then after that, we'll start on you're flying lessons. How does that sound?

sounds awesome.

Okay, we're hear. Are you going to be okay alone tonight?

yeah, I'll be fine.

You sure?

Yeah, I'm sure. *Yawn*, 'side, you and Pinie just got married. you need to do, adult stuff. can't do that if I'm there.

how do you know about "adult stuff"?

well, um, I started to get curios about it, but I could ask my parents about it, so I went to the library late in the after noon while Twilight was busy and found a couple of books.

Okay, I need to make sue those books didn't fill your head with bad info, so, first thing tomorrow, Your getting "The Talk"

*blushing* okay.

*Cyber Dash begins to tuck in the filly*
    Hey, I'm a little old for this, don't you think?

Okay, maybe you're right, but this is my first day as a mom. So, do you think you can humor me?

*smiling* okay.

So, are you absolutely sure you'll be okay tonight?

I'll be fine, honest.

Okay. I'll see you in the morning then.

*Cyber DAsh plant's a kiss on Scootabound's forehead, over the filly's half hearted protests, before stepping out into the hallway. she heads over to her room, she pauses, because there is a sign on the door that says " Not Done yet, stay out, that meens you Dashie" below that, hanging from the handle, are four bright pink stockings, which Cyber Dash puts on. hey, a deals a deal*

*Meanwhile*
    *Zombie Pie is dragging what looks like a kitchen table from storage room B up to the private chambers*

Also Meanwhile
    *Sweetie is still trying to find her partner, who is still sitting alone in Cupimon form, in a room filled with broken angel statues. and he still wants to be left alone, and most certainly doesn't want somepony to come and cheer him up*

Meanwhile 3: The Revenge
    *far to the north,the strange creature still wanders, oh, how plentiful the feasting has been, dozens of those strange mammals, that winged reptile, and even that creature made of snow. it comes across a home. powerful beings live here, but are not yet present. maybe if it waits a while, the owners will come back, and the creature can continue feasting...*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #236

*Ten Minutes Later, Sweetie Bellemental and Raripire approach Impinkable (knocking if she's in her guest room)
    Yes, could we have a moment of your time? We're trying to find Sweetie's little friend, he's gone missing and our Pinkie is pretty good at finding missing ponies, but well, she's... busy.

Do you think you could help us?

Please?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-12-13 at 12:50 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

*Ten Minutes Later, Sweetie Bellemental and Raripire approach Impinkable (knocking if she's in her guest room)
    Yes, could we have a moment of your time? We're trying to find Sweetie's little friend, he's gone missing and our Pinkie is pretty good at finding missing ponies, but well, she's... busy.

Do you think you could help us?

Please?
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Imma spice some things up a bit since we seem to be the only ones here.

Dathid, who happened to be walking by to go get the left over booze from the wedding overheard the plight of Sweetie Bellemental. "Here, I got some of my scouter-spiders set to run around this place. It's not for anything shifty I swear. This last part was only sort of true. "I could set them to look for your friend."

28. - Top - End - #238

Jarie, who now was mostly awake, made her way down the halls of the ship. Occasionally, she spotted some rather interesting damage that seemed to have occurred in a few spots, but nothing too serious. In time, she manages to track down where she senses a few gathered humans.

She had rethought her plan.

It might be best to show them the ally she was offering on the table before they went to save the bee-folk.

Meanwhile, in her room Meralin has laid down on her bed, sleep inducing herds in her hand. She inhales deeply and lets her mind slip into the half conscious state of dreams. As her dream self awakened Meralin called upon her training and forced her subconscious to focus upon the form of the shark man and the name "Jawswarski". Her mind wandered, small amounts of the magic of nature directing her dream self. Images and figments of ideas flickered through her mind. Saltwater... a shark's tooth... the bulb of a special kind of seaweed... a nodule of corol. Magic seared these totems into Meralin's mind sealing the knowledge for later retrieval. Meralin continued her Dream Walk, now focusing on the spirit of Jawswarski itself. She reached out to the world of the dead, using her mind to search for the spirit she sought.

Meralin, in due time, would quickly find a connection to the spirit, which would have seemed to her as an dark, far-off shape in the etheral ocean she would find herself effortlessly floating. in.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-12-13 at 07:07 PM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #239

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Imma spice some things up a bit since we seem to be the only ones here.

Dathid, who happened to be walking by to go get the left over booze from the wedding overheard the plight of Sweetie Bellemental. "Here, I got some of my scouter-spiders set to run around this place. It's not for anything shifty I swear. This last part was only sort of true. "I could set them to look for your friend."
    Okay.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I want to give Crimson the chance to respond.

Jarie, who now was mostly awake, made her way down the halls of the ship. Occasionally, she spotted some rather interesting damage that seemed to have occurred in a few spots, but nothing too serious. In time, she manages to track down where she senses a few gathered humans.

She had rethought her plan.

It might be best to show them the ally she was offering on the table before they went to save the bee-folk.
    *She happens to pass right by the Perfect Hangover Cure that was sitting on her bedside table, and certain cosmic entities wonder why she is up after sleeping less than two hours*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Meralin, in due time, would quickly find a connection to the spirit, which would have seemed to her as an dark, far-off shape in the etheral ocean she would find herself effortlessly floating. in.
    Meralin used her mind to drift slows towards the spirit. She reached out, trying to communicate with Jawswarksi. "Hello? I am a friend of Jarie's."