New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXXVIII

Cliffs

Taul blinks for a moment as his drink is drained. The elf leans against the finger for a moment, eyes closed as the car slows to a stop at the top of the cliffs. After a moment the car's roof rolls back to allow moonlight to go through. When it does, Taul's eyes reopen. " **** slow. No second guessing." The man promises before tackling Moff against the seat.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Cliffs by Moonlight

Window opens, curtain falls. =O

Despite Moff's reputation and general sociopathy, Taul's enthusiasm, and Moff's own firm belief that this is all a dream, he's a very considerate and generous lover. He stays completely focused on giving Taul the time of his life, knowing a chance like this - to be someone's first, and not just any someone, but someone utterly smoking hot and previously unattainable - might happen once in a lifetime. No way is he going to spoil this opportunity, when he could be spoiling Taul instead.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Cliffs

By the end of the evening, Taul is exhausted and nervous, but he seems quite pleased by the turn of events. Moff will have just a few moments before the elf nods off in the back seat under the blankets he brought with him.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Cliffs

"Do you want me to stay?" Moff asks, gently kissing his temple.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Cliffs

"For the night." The elf replies, settling his head against Moff's side as he starts to drift off.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Cliffs

Moff sighs happily, more than thrilled to hold Taul as he sleeps, though he's not even slightly drowsy himself. He falls into the rhythm of Taul's breathing, mentally replaying everything that had happened tonight, committing it to memory, and promising himself that, no matter what, he would NOT forget a single detail when he awoke.

This was the best Taul dream he'd had yet.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Wintery Village

The man goes over to the corner and pulls out a sheet of vellum. On it is a map to the cliff palace. On the reverse is a set of diagrams depicting the plant, its flowers, and how its petals look dried. They are all in color. He also gives a small pack to Romeo.
    "Please, take these, with our thanks. We've written everything we know down on this, there's not much else we can add."
    The pack contains food and water treated in freeze-resistant containers along with a wide hunting knife, a thin but decently long rope, and a heavy blanket.
    Wintery Village:

"This will more than do," Romeo says, looking over the sheet carefully. "Thank you for the provisions. If there is nothing else pertinent, I should set off now." If that is all, he bows before he leaves the building to find his way towards this old cliff palace.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Wintery Village

The man puts a hand on Romeo's shoulder as he turns to go.
    "There is one more thing. My boy Will got tired of waiting and went to get the reagent for his cousin himself. He's a good hunter, but he may be out of his league. Please just make sure he comes home in one piece."
    Is all he says before closing the door behind him. The map will lead Romeo out towards a thick forest before reaching the palace.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

Melody's Island- Mermaid Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    He might have left. An alarm went up again a short while after, with two heading in the opposite direction, followed by a third. Estrielle explains.

Jezebelle continues on, not hearing any of this. She's climbing up the rocky outcropping now.
    Derek nods looking relieved. "Thank you Estrielle. I'm going to go in and see what happened. I'll fill you in after. Thank you very much." He says as he quickens his pace to catch up to Jezebelle. Hopefully quick enough to help her up the rocky outcropping. Still worried about her fainting or falling again.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Droid Factory:

A large black jeep will appear outside the old abandoned place. The vehicle slides up, and crunches over a large rock. Not exactly a great path out here, but that was okay. Paths could be built. The orange and white metal man steps out of the jeep and moves to open the back. He pulls out two crates of ammo, and begins to fill up. He closes it and speaks to Cornelia. Well... here's the place!

(Posting Order: Hatter, Murkus, Earl)

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Melody's Island- Cave

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    A GIANT ENEMY CRAB has appeared!

Quinn ATTACKS ITS WEAK POINT, FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!

...or, rather, simply glares at the crab. "I am not the beachgoer you are looking for," she declares, using her telepathy in an attempt to make Mr. Claws think she's not even there.
    The trick doesn't seem to work, as the small enemy crab races forward and tries to pinch her bare leg.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Derek nods looking relieved. "Thank you Estrielle. I'm going to go in and see what happened. I'll fill you in after. Thank you very much." He says as he quickens his pace to catch up to Jezebelle. Hopefully quick enough to help her up the rocky outcropping. Still worried about her fainting or falling again.
    She's a third the way up, and waiting for him. She's trying not to show it, but she's actually catching her breath. So... so what did Estrielle say?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Derek frowns a bit not pleased with what he has to tell her. "She said a man came into the cave and then fled. Hopefully Melody was able to fend him off." Derek wraps an arm around Jezebelle's waist to help her up the rest of the way to the mouth of the cave.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Shadows of the Sith]

"As you wish. Perhaps a lesser bargain? If you carry me out of here, I will grant you a favour. A task of some kind, a small wish that is within my power."
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Shadows of the Sith]

That's more like it. Skye approaches the wisp, nodding. "Agreed. We can take you from this place." She holds out a wing-hand, organizing her thoughts in case Rage tries anything.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

15. - Top - End - #285
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Droid Factory:

A large black jeep will appear outside the old abandoned place. The vehicle slides up, and crunches over a large rock. Not exactly a great path out here, but that was okay. Paths could be built. The orange and white metal man steps out of the jeep and moves to open the back. He pulls out two crates of ammo, and begins to fill up. He closes it and speaks to Cornelia. Well... here's the place!

(Posting Order: Hatter, Murkus, Earl)
    Cornelia hops out, surveying the factory with a practiced eye rather than a trained one. Good approach, cover, not a lot of vantage points to shoot from. Not exactly a worry here, supposedly, but it's good to check your angles even as a habit.

Nelia primes her blaster. "Arright love. Lets go."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #286
    Bugbear in the Playground

Castle On The Coast

Two figures approach the castle
    One of them is a olive-skinned woman with brilliant yellow eyes wearing navy blue boots, a green trench coat, black leggings, and a black sweater bearing the emblem of the White Fang.
    She also wears a green bow and carries a shotgun that transforms into a staff, and faintly smells like a cat.
    The other is a bat-winged, chalky-skinned vampiress with bright red hair and opalescent eyes in black leather armor carrying a longsword
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-12-28 at 08:28 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle on the Coast]

The pair will be challenged at the gate by a guard dressed in chain mail and a gray colored tabard. A white wolf's head is sewn over his heart. "What brings you two ladies to us, today?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

18. - Top - End - #288

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Castle on the Coast]

The pair will be challenged at the gate by a guard dressed in chain mail and a gray colored tabard. A white wolf's head is sewn over his heart. "What brings you two ladies to us, today?"
    We're interested in the rumors. You know, the blood-drinking shadow demon rumors.
    Ark replies. She's carrying her shotgun nonthreateningly
    She is. She dragged me along.
    Kedrielle corrects
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle on the Coast]

The guard scowls. "You aren't welcome here. Leave. Now." He orders, his voice dropping into a low growl.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

20. - Top - End - #290

[Castle on the Coast]

The guard scowls. "You aren't welcome here. Leave. Now." He orders, his voice dropping into a low growl.
    Hmm... nope!
    The guard gets a Shotgun to the Face!
    Kedrielle facepalms, and then concentrates a bit.
    By next round, her skin will turn to scales.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle on the Coast]

BANG!

Blood and gore splatter onto the stone wall behind the guard as he drops to the earth like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Shouts raise from inside the castle and up on the wall. A short moment later, a hunting horn sounds. Crossbow bolts fly at the pair of women from arrow loops flanking the gate.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

22. - Top - End - #292

[Castle on the Coast]

BANG!

Blood and gore splatter onto the stone wall behind the guard as he drops to the earth like a puppet whose strings had been cut. Shouts raise from inside the castle and up on the wall. A short moment later, a hunting horn sounds. Crossbow bolts fly at the pair of women from arrow loops flanking the gate.
    Kedrielle smiles viciously as she flies to the arrow loops, growing long claws as she does so. Her fangs are visible, and she shoves her blade into a loop.
    The bolts stick into her armor and scales, but do not hurt her unless a bolt hit an embedded bolt and drove it deeper.

Arkhosia is hit in the shoulder and left arm! She yells in pain, and focuses. Many of the bolts will lose momentum (she can drain energy).
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle on the Coast]

The guard behind the arrowloop dodges aside from the sword strike, the blade sliding across his mail and breaking off a few links. He leans back and kicks at the flat of the blade with a heavy boot, aiming to either bend or break the weapon off in the narrow gap between the stones.

Although they are slowed, bolts continue to be fired in Arkhosia's direction.

A pair of guards run into the space inside the gate, accompanied by two large and vicious looking wolves. Without hesitation, the two wolves launch themselves at Archosia, one aiming to drag her to the ground, while the other goes for her throat.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

24. - Top - End - #294

[Castle on the Coast]

The guard behind the arrowloop dodges aside from the sword strike, the blade sliding across his mail and breaking off a few links. He leans back and kicks at the flat of the blade with a heavy boot, aiming to either bend or break the weapon off in the narrow gap between the stones.

Although they are slowed, bolts continue to be fired in Arkhosia's direction.

A pair of guards run into the space inside the gate, accompanied by two large and vicious looking wolves. Without hesitation, the two wolves launch themselves at Archosia, one aiming to drag her to the ground, while the other goes for her throat.
    The wolf drags Ark down.
    The other wolf may get a shotgun in the mouth, then have it's dead body used as a meatshield.
    Kedrielle's blade is bent, and Kedrielle futilely attempts to pull it out.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle on the Coast]

The first wolf hold on tightly, jerking its head back and forth in order to cause as much damage as possible. The second recognizes the shotgun as a thread and tries to dodge. It ends up losing an ear and a part of its face, but it was still moving. However, it was retreating in pain. By now the two guards from inside the castle have arrived, swords drawn. The first dives to immediately pin down Arkhosia's shotgun, so he and his companion don't get shot. The second moves to place his sword at her throat, shouting "Drop the weapon!"

Up above, the guard in the tower quickly reloads and steps in front of the arrow loop again, firing a shot point blank at Kerdrielle. His counterpart on the opposite side also shifts his aim, now firing at Kedrielle's back, instead of at Arkhosia below.
    Last edited by Artemis97; 2013-12-28 at 10:06 PM.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

26. - Top - End - #296

[Castle on the Coast]

The first wolf hold on tightly, jerking its head back and forth in order to cause as much damage as possible. The second recognizes the shotgun as a thread and tries to dodge. It ends up losing an ear and a part of its face, but it was still moving. However, it was retreating in pain. By now the two guards from inside the castle have arrived, swords drawn. The first dives to immediately pin down Arkhosia's shotgun, so he and his companion don't get shot. The second moves to place his sword at her throat, shouting "Drop the weapon!"

Up above, the guard in the tower quickly reloads and steps in front of the arrow loop again, firing a shot point blank at Kerdrielle. His counterpart on the opposite side also shifts his aim, now firing at Kedrielle's back, instead of at Arkhosia below.
    Ark's leg is fractured and disarmed, as she let go of her weapon when it was pinned.
    Alright, alright!

Kedrielle gasps in surprise as the bolt fired at her chest his another bolt and punctures her armor.
    I surrender.
    She lets go of the blade and falls to the ground, only using her wings to stop the fall from injuring her
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle on the Coast]

A guard gets up and takes the shotgun with him, while his companion keeps his sword to Arkhosia's throat. A sharp whistle from him and the wolf releases Arkhosia and follows him as he moves to cover Kedrielle. He calls out over his shoulders for chains to be brought. If no more trouble is caused, the two women will be bound in heavy irons and dragged inside, escorted by guards with heavy crossbows and even more wolves.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

28. - Top - End - #298

[Castle on the Coast]

A guard gets up and takes the shotgun with him, while his companion keeps his sword to Arkhosia's throat. A sharp whistle from him and the wolf releases Arkhosia and follows him as he moves to cover Kedrielle. He calls out over his shoulders for chains to be brought. If no more trouble is caused, the two women will be bound in heavy irons and dragged inside, escorted by guards with heavy crossbows and even more wolves.
    No trouble at all!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castsle on the Coast]

The pair will be brought into a large dining hall, two long heavy wooden tables running down its sides, flanked by benches. A low burning fire pit ran down the center. The tables had been occupied recently, as evidenced by the meal still on them, half eaten. Far fewer people were left in the room however, all grim faced, each armed and armored at various levels.

The far end of the hall was dominated by a raised dais. A pair of heavy thrones occupied it, a small table set with a pitcher and goblet of shining gold between them. Only one throne was occupied by a broad shouldered drow with rough cut white hair. His blue tinted skin had a greyish cast to it, and his red eyes glowed like coals. He wore no armor, but was dressed in finely made, but simply cut clothes that showed off his pysique. A black cloak lined with white wolf fur was draped over his shoulders.

The drow stood up as the pair was brought before him, and he glared down, growling. "Tell me now why I should not have you executed and your bodies fed to the wolves."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

30. - Top - End - #300

[Castsle on the Coast]

The pair will be brought into a large dining hall, two long heavy wooden tables running down its sides, flanked by benches. A low burning fire pit ran down the center. The tables had been occupied recently, as evidenced by the meal still on them, half eaten. Far fewer people were left in the room however, all grim faced, each armed and armored at various levels.

The far end of the hall was dominated by a raised dais. A pair of heavy thrones occupied it, a small table set with a pitcher and goblet of shining gold between them. Only one throne was occupied by a broad shouldered drow with rough cut white hair. His blue tinted skin had a greyish cast to it, and his red eyes glowed like coals. He wore no armor, but was dressed in finely made, but simply cut clothes that showed off his pysique. A black cloak lined with white wolf fur was draped over his shoulders.

The drow stood up as the pair was brought before him, and he glared down, growling. "Tell me now why I should not have you executed and your bodies fed to the wolves."
    Kedrielle smiles at him, her fangs visible. Her hair and skin change colors and then back.
    Because I would be much more useful to you alive.
    and we're AMEN members. We've got Magtok and an elder evil on our side, who both know of our little adventure to here.
    She's lying, but she's very good at it.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show