New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

Default Re: Cucumber Quest: Basically if Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door was a comic

<3 this comic to pieces. Good stuff. Lady of the Shard is also by ggdg, up on her itch.io page, and it's stellar as well. Highly recommended.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Cucumber Quest: Basically if Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door was a comic

Quote Originally Posted by laserswords View Post
    <3 this comic to pieces. Good stuff. Lady of the Shard is also by ggdg, up on her itch.io page, and it's stellar as well. Highly recommended.
    ...what, and not a single link there? Don't leave us hanging here.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

Despite everything, its still me.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ettin in the Playground

Man, the Nightmare Knight is making some serious moves over the last couple pages towards something there. Bold. And it might just work out. :O
    Cordelia has no idea what even.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

I just have to say, this seems like it would make the perfect avatar. But I already have one awesome avatar, so it's here for the taking.

Also, poor nightmare knight has to deal with his butchering.

GNU Terry Pratchett

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Whatever terrible things NK will do to the producers of this show, they deserve it athousandfold.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")

7. - Top - End - #427
    Bugbear in the Playground

The impact it has on his image? Damn I didn't think of that, his image, the emotions he causes in others is something he actually needs. If people became less afraid of him that would be a problem. Interesting.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Dwarf in the Playground

You know, at first the comic seemed pretty cliché but worth following for being well-done, fun, funny and adorable. But by now it has gone in a number of rather unpredictable directions and I love it all the more for that.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

Just in case anyone here is interested, I cut out some images from the recent comics, and turned them into avatar-able items.

Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

The nightmare knight one is so small to ensure that it doesn't warp when turned into an avatar. The other two are square-shaped, so you shouldn't have to worry about those warping.

edit: Added another avatar:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by The Vagabond; 2017-07-02 at 10:49 PM.

GNU Terry Pratchett

10. - Top - End - #430
    Dwarf in the Playground

Since this is back from hiatus and the thread was almost falling to page 2, I figured it was worth a bump. Also, really curious to see how this duo's visit to the studio will go. I'm sure hilarity will ensue, but maybe also drama?

11. - Top - End - #431

Nightmare knight will murder the lead actors to make an example causing his little companion to hate him forever, much drama ensues.

More seriously I guess there might be some drama about his need to cause fear.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

Somehow, I expect Peridot to end up staring in an episode of Pumice.
    Princess Celestia's Homebrew Corner
    Old classes, new classes, and more!

Thanks to AsteriskAmp for the avatar!

13. - Top - End - #433

No do not make peace with the horrifying monster, it must be destroyed! An ideal time for the Big Bad to temporarily fight against a greater evil!

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ettin in the Playground

Someone remind me what happened to Liquus when?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

15. - Top - End - #435

I think he was ashamed that he couldn't protect Nautilus during either the Rosemaster or Noisemaster fight, and hasn't come back out of embarassment. At least, that's sticking out in my mind. Not sure if it's actually true though.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralCheez View Post
    I think he was ashamed that he couldn't protect Nautilus during either the Rosemaster or Noisemaster fight, and hasn't come back out of embarassment. At least, that's sticking out in my mind. Not sure if it's actually true though.
    You are correct.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Firbolg in the Playground

In this instance though, I bet the phone Instrument of something needs a recharge.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Dwarf in the Playground

Did they just abandon a certain knight and princess duo that were gonna fight that other Disaster Master, or is this interlude kind of out of continuity?

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danelsan View Post
    Did they just abandon a certain knight and princess duo that were gonna fight that other Disaster Master, or is this interlude kind of out of continuity?
    They can't exactly go help without Cucumber's wand, now can they?

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    In this instance though, I bet the phone Instrument of something needs a recharge.
    Holy crap. You were right. O.o

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Holy crap. You were right. O.o
    It seems to have been recharged a bit, though. It never lit up before. Maybe Liquus heard Cucu, and... for some reason that was invigorating? Not sure why it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ettin in the Playground

The transfer student Bacon... I see what you did there, author.

Meanwhile, as for our princess: I think she's the one who needs a recharging of positive energy. (as reflected by the phone's battery indicator)
    She seems to be quite low on that at this point, so Cucumber giving her a little boost of rah rah appears to have helped.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #443

Beholder

I like how Bacon assumes that Almond and Peridot are a pair.

Now for the pressing question. Will the heroes get Nightmare Knight's cupcakes?

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

Love how the ear-covering works for bunny people.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    The transfer student Bacon... I see what you did there, author.

Meanwhile, as for our princess: I think she's the one who needs a recharging of positive energy. (as reflected by the phone's battery indicator)
    She seems to be quite low on that at this point, so Cucumber giving her a little boost of rah rah appears to have helped.
    That is a great point, and you are probably correct.