New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1494
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer and WH40K RPGs II: Burning Witches, Heretics, and Fate

There are occasional games of WFRP on the board- it's not as popular as the 40K ones, but they do exist now and then.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Thats good to know. Thanks!

I know ive been reading one or two on the site and they seem much more the type of fantasy game I like, much more "low powered" than 3.5. At least more low powered than im used to reading or playing myself, but the relative fragility of the characters is almost refreshing. To a degree, anyway, but you do care for the few hp you have, for sure.

Now I just need to keep telling myself I dont need a sixth game.
    My opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at the 7/11, most others want the dollar too :P

Steam ID: blacklight101

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    At an observation deck at Port Wander, seeing his ship for the first time and being introduced to the bridge crew/away team that he hired before arriving.

3. - Top - End - #1143

WolfInSheepsClothing

I managed to not see this thread and posted my own (and have now asked for that to be deleted), but I'll repost here because it's the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon 997 View Post
    A few friends and I are thinking about starting a Dark Heresy Game. A few of us have done some roleplaying, but mostly at a cobbled together semi freeform system level. We might be able to get a slightly more experienced person to DM. I'm curious as to whether the playground thinks this is a good system to start people off on, as well as whether to get edition one or two, and which supplements are worth getting?

I also wonder about how both the system and groups deal with the fact that the players are working for a group with at least some chain of command, and pretty clear consequences for disobedience and failure. It also seems like the other systems in the family would have the same problem only more so.
    Any other tips for a new group and DM? Good adventures to start with? At least one and possible two people won't know the lore well.
    Fallen London: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Acliabides

Quote Originally Posted by Fibinachi View Post
    Raxtel would like to quick-draw his grapnel and line gun and try to reel in Sarge like some particularly authoritive fish before we lose him in the middle of the rebel infested, colder-than-space tundra.
    Only War Jungle of Sin: Darrien Holt

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

A few friends and I are thinking about starting a Dark Heresy Game. A few of us have done some roleplaying, but mostly at a cobbled together semi freeform system level. We might be able to get a slightly more experienced person to DM. I'm curious as to whether the playground thinks this is a good system to start people off on, as well as whether to get edition one or two, and which supplements are worth getting?

I also wonder about how both the system and groups deal with the fact that the players are working for a group with at least some chain of command, and pretty clear consequences for disobedience and failure. It also seems like the other systems in the family would have the same problem only more so

Any other tips for a new group and DM? Good adventures to start with? At least one and possible two people won't know the lore well.

Hmm. I can't really speak to the edition war. I think most people will claim DH1 is vastly superior, because there's a bit of a controversy surrounding DH2.

Tips for DH in general are:

The chain of command is as firm or as loose as you like. Some groups have an Inquisitor who acts as a squad captain, assigning specific tasks and participating actively in pretty much everything. Other groups have an Inquisitor whose idea of mission briefing is "We are currently in orbit around Planet X. I think there might be something bad here. Now I'm going to leave so the ship captain can jettison this room. Safe landing and see you in six months!"

Likewise, what the consequences of failure are varies wildly too. If the party's objective is to acquire an ancient tome, and they don't, maybe that means the enemy summons a daemon and the Imperial counterattack destroys the planet, and the Inquisitor has half the party execute the other half. Maybe it turns out to just be a clue to the *real* macguffin, and now the party is a little behind, and because they need the help, the inquisitor makes sure to keep a closer eye on them and gives extra support the next mission.
    Last edited by shadow_archmagi; 2014-11-18 at 09:58 PM.
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I consider the chain of command to be more of a feature than a problem. The players not only know that there will be consequences to their actions, but they know exactly which powerful and terrifying individual will be doling out the rewards/punishments.

As for which edition, I'll recommend the original beta version of 2nd edition, because its awesome and I'm biased. The major selling points of the beta are much less restrictive character creation and advancement, an action point system in combat rather than move/standard/reaction, and a narrative wounds mechanic rather than an HP bar.

First edition is also a good choice, particularly if you're less knowledgeable about the setting, due to all the supplementary material available. The 3 supplements I'd recommend the most are the Inquisitor's Handbook and Radical's Handbook and Disciples of the Dark Gods (the latter two are more for the GM than the players). Creatures Anathema is useful if you want to run a Xenos heavy campaign.
    Last edited by Prince Raven; 2014-11-18 at 10:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
    Discussions about D&D also inevitably come up when people ask me how I met my wife.
    Kids, let me tell you about how I met your mother...
    Quote Originally Posted by malonkey1 View Post
    I mean, you're a bard. If it doesn't end with everyone getting married boning indiscriminately, it's a tragedy.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Raven View Post
    As for which edition, I'll recommend the original beta version of 2nd edition, because its awesome and I'm biased. The major selling points of the beta are much less restrictive character creation and advancement, an action point system in combat rather than move/standard/reaction, and a narrative wounds mechanic rather than an HP bar.
    I don't consider any of these to be a selling point, so I advocate for 1st edition. The supplements Prince Raven recommends are all great, and I'd like to say that Book of Judgement and Lathe Worlds are both good as well, though a little more limited in scope and less limited in terms of power level. There are some very strong options in those books, but if you're careful with handing out goodies they're great fun.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

I haven't played 2e, but I suggest 1e for the following reasons:
    • The psychic power system has a more granular risk vs. reward feature than the other games.
    • From what I hear second edition has had poor editing with the sections taken from only war. This may or may not concern you.
    • The setting from 1e seems to be more stable than 2e, in that you're more likely to run across civil unrest than a planet planning to become independent.
    • The careers are broad and represent a category of people the Inquisition would want (the cleric is any sort of minister, guardsman any grunt, arbitrator any officer of the law, adept any scholar or beuracrat, scum any lowlife), the only thing missing in my opinion is the ability to play a navigator.
    • It has a nicer cover. This may or may not bother you.

Out of interest, is there any way to get the 2e beta legally?
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Unfortunately there is no longer any way you can get the beta except from those who already have it.
    Discussions about D&D also inevitably come up when people ask me how I met my wife.
    I mean, you're a bard. If it doesn't end with everyone getting married boning indiscriminately, it's a tragedy.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

I run 2 WFRP2 games on this board (see sig), but they do seem to be pretty rare.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

*blows metaphorical dust off Rogue Trader PDF*

So, I'm building an arch militant for a pbp game, and had a few questions I didn't want to clog up the recruitment thread with.

1)For a point man turned bodyguard, would you spend your starting XP on the Guardian talent, or Awareness and Basic advances to BS, Ag, and S (Since I wear power armor, and don't want to get crushed by it when the power runs out)?
    2) Currently, I have a good craftsmanship hellgun. Does anyone have any recommendations for a weapon to shoot for in my first actual acquisition rolls? A Meltagun? A heavy flamer (Hand of war gave me training)? A storm bolter, so I have a good general purpose weapon that doesn't use 10 kg power packs?
    3) Weapon Master choices are pistol, basics, heavy, or melee, correct?

EDIT: More questions!

4) If master of arms is already taken, what's a good ship role for an Arch-militiant? The game is using them, but I don't own into the storm (yet)
    5) Aside from making me hulking and the power supply only lasting 1d5 hours, are there any other disadvantages to power armor? I seem to remember there being more (and Space Marines ignoring them thanks to the black carapace)
    6) Regarding that 1d5 hours thing- Are military grade capacitors for Power armor in a splat book?
    7) Unlike every other starting talent or skill, the Arch Militant's first Sound Constitution talent (that they get as they start out) is not in their Rank 1 advance table. So, once I reach rank 2, can I only take 2 more Sound Constitutions, or 3? (Checked the errata, doesn't say they should have it in the advances table)
    Last edited by Squark; 2014-11-20 at 11:01 AM. Reason: More questions! also typos
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

11. - Top - End - #1151

[Death Watch]
    Rolling up my Carcharodon Librarian tonight: Haka Heke, Tidecaller. Any tips or advice for building him? Optimal talents/skills/stats? We have a big group so I know that Techmarine, Devastator, and Apothecary will be covered. Plus 2 others who haven't decided yet.

I will probably start with a Chainfist, but I'm interest in a Power Weapon (ideally something like a harpoon or spear, to fit the Space Maori theme I'm going with). Are these good investments? I've never played DW before.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrTenko View Post
    TimeWizard, you've got to do something about all that Clarity you've got. It starts by just ruining jokes, but soon you'll be dreaming of electric sheep and stuff. It can't be good for you.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    *blows metaphorical dust off Rogue Trader PDF*

So, I'm building an arch militant for a pbp game, and had a few questions I didn't want to clog up the recruitment thread with.

1)For a point man turned bodyguard, would you spend your starting XP on the Guardian talent, or Awareness and Basic advances to BS, Ag, and S (Since I wear power armor, and don't want to get crushed by it when the power runs out)?
    2) Currently, I have a good craftsmanship hellgun. Does anyone have any recommendations for a weapon to shoot for in my first actual acquisition rolls? A Meltagun? A heavy flamer (Hand of war gave me training)? A storm bolter, so I have a good general purpose weapon that doesn't use 10 kg power packs?
    3) Weapon Master choices are pistol, basics, heavy, or melee, correct?

EDIT: More questions!

4) If master of arms is already taken, what's a good ship role for an Arch-militiant? The game is using them, but I don't own into the storm (yet)
    5) Aside from making me hulking and the power supply only lasting 1d5 hours, are there any other disadvantages to power armor? I seem to remember there being more (and Space Marines ignoring them thanks to the black carapace)
    6) Regarding that 1d5 hours thing- Are military grade capacitors for Power armor in a splat book?
    7) Unlike every other starting talent or skill, the Arch Militant's first Sound Constitution talent (that they get as they start out) is not in their Rank 1 advance table. So, once I reach rank 2, can I only take 2 more Sound Constitutions, or 3? (Checked the errata, doesn't say they should have it in the advances table)
    1) Guardian seems more appropriate.

2) Tau guns are pretty nice, accurate to stupidly long ranges and do nice damage. Bonus points for heresy. Failing that a combi-sniper/bolter wouldn't be bad.

3) Yes.

4) If bodyguard isn't accepted how about twystcatcher? Your job is to round up mutants, cull deck vermin (the talking kind) and oversee the assembly of the slave gangs that do stuff like loading ship guns.

5) No other penalties, though I personally think that Heavy Power Armour and Power Lifter Armour are both better. EDIT: Just remembered that there's a penalty to Silent Move and Concealment tests for armour with a value of 7 or higher. So you'll be less sneaky while in your power armour.

6) No.

7) I think it's just a bonus one independent of their advances table, so 3 I guess.
    Last edited by Grim Portent; 2014-11-20 at 09:05 PM.
    Sanity is nice to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWizard View Post
    [Death Watch]
    Rolling up my Carcharodon Librarian tonight: Haka Heke, Tidecaller. Any tips or advice for building him? Optimal talents/skills/stats? We have a big group so I know that Techmarine, Devastator, and Apothecary will be covered. Plus 2 others who haven't decided yet.

I will probably start with a Chainfist, but I'm interest in a Power Weapon (ideally something like a harpoon or spear, to fit the Space Maori theme I'm going with). Are these good investments? I've never played DW before.
    Just stick with your Force weapon, since those are engines of murder even more so than the mighty Chainfist/Powerfist. (Pester your GM about reflavoring it if you wish; the game does not treat spears much differently than swords.) As for talents, go for Frenzy/Mental Rage at the least. Carcharodons are one of only two chapters which get the native ability to Frenzy and still Focus Power with those talents, and the other chapter is the Flesh Tearers (which have their own far greater issues).

14. - Top - End - #1154

Zombie

(Wfrp)

It's too bad games are rare, it really does look like a cool system. Character generation has been a blast, its a great set of random tables.

I took a look at the Bloody Crown on your prompt, I gotta say, i'm hooked. I stayed up way too late reading a bunch of it. I swear, I am near picking a favorite character too.
    My opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at the 7/11, most others want the dollar too :P

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

At an observation deck at Port Wander, seeing his ship for the first time and being introduced to the bridge crew/away team that he hired before arriving.

15. - Top - End - #1155

Quote Originally Posted by NoldorForce View Post
    Just stick with your Force weapon, since those are engines of murder even more so than the mighty Chainfist/Powerfist. (Pester your GM about reflavoring it if you wish; the game does not treat spears much differently than swords.) As for talents, go for Frenzy/Mental Rage at the least. Carcharodons are one of only two chapters which get the native ability to Frenzy and still Focus Power with those talents, and the other chapter is the Flesh Tearers (which have their own far greater issues).
    Took the Halberd of a marysue Grey Knight for my model. What do Frenzy and Mental rage do? I don't have the books with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrTenko View Post
    TimeWizard, you've got to do something about all that Clarity you've got. It starts by just ruining jokes, but soon you'll be dreaming of electric sheep and stuff. It can't be good for you.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by blacklight101 View Post
    (Wfrp)

It's too bad games are rare, it really does look like a cool system. Character generation has been a blast, its a great set of random tables.

I took a look at the Bloody Crown on your prompt, I gotta say, i'm hooked. I stayed up way too late reading a bunch of it. I swear, I am near picking a favorite character too.

I'm a WFRP fan but things don't look good for its future now FF have abandoned the licence and nobody seems to be going to pick it up ( not helped by GW doing things like threatening to sue the fan publication 'Warpstone' unless they shut down)
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWizard View Post
    Took the Halberd of a marysue Grey Knight for my model. What do Frenzy and Mental rage do? I don't have the books with me.
    Frenzy gives you a bunch of helpful bonuses (like WS, WP, and a few immunities) with a handful of drawbacks (revving yourself up for a turn, unable to parry/Focus Power/retreat, and BS/Int penalties). Mental Rage is a talent which removes the inability to Focus Power while Frenzied, and which thus allows you to be an engine of psychic destruction. (There's also Battle Rage, which removes the inability to parry while Frenzied, but by default Carcharodons can't get access without an Elite Advance.)

Also I checked back in the core book and apparently standard Blood Angels can also Frenzy/Mental Rage/Battle Rage.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Troll in the Playground

Is there any sort of name generator for Warhammer 40k weapons? I've recently realized at least some of my arch-militant's gear should have names.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

I swear, I am near picking a favorite character too.
    Brother Odo!

I'm a WFRP fan but things don't look good for its future now FF have abandoned the licence and nobody seems to be going to pick it up ( not helped by GW doing things like threatening to sue the fan publication 'Warpstone' unless they shut down)
    I think the WFRP community is small but resilient. It survived in the long gap between 1E and 2E, and there were a lot of people (myself included) who stuck with 2E when 3E came out anyway.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ettin in the Playground

I've always wanted to play WFRP, but my two favorite Warhammer Armies (Vampire Counts and Skaven) are not very popular amongst games. I'd jump aboard a game that permitted Necromancy or crazy rat-men soldiers in an instant. 3E Seems to have some necromnacy in it, but still no playable Skaven.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Troll in the Playground

Green Ronin did a sourcebook for Skaven, 'Children of the Horned Rat' which gave details on their society and ideas to play a Skaven campaign as I remember
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by comicshorse View Post
    Green Ronin did a sourcebook for Skaven, 'Children of the Horned Rat' which gave details on their society and ideas to play a Skaven campaign as I remember
    No, I know the option for Skaven exist it's just that no one in the small WRFP community wants to use them.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

23. - Top - End - #1163

As far as most common WFRP races are concerned, Skaven don't exist

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elurindel View Post
    As far as most common WFRP races are concerned, Skaven don't exist
    Doesn't make it any less annoying.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

25. - Top - End - #1165

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    Brother Odo!

Actually, I really did like Brother Odo. As a story, that one is a page-turner for sure, between the boys' naps, I can't stop reading it. I can chalk up two more embarrassingly late nights reading it too. I'm almost to thread three now.

Oh, and Herr Klammenberg too, I like him. Loving Mirino and a good handful of the people there. I can't wait til they get to the ruins. if the kids go to sleep soon, it will probably be another long night devouring this story.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by blacklight101 View Post
    Actually, I really did like Brother Odo. As a story, that one is a page-turner for sure, between the boys' naps, I can't stop reading it. I can chalk up two more embarrassingly late nights reading it too. I'm almost to thread three now.

Oh, and Herr Klammenberg too, I like him. Loving Mirino and a good handful of the people there. I can't wait til they get to the ruins. if the kids go to sleep soon, it will probably be another long night devouring this story.
    The ruins are Fun. I haven't been able to keep up with that game as much as I'd like, sadly.

Brother Odo is great.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

27. - Top - End - #1167

WolfInSheepsClothing

So I think my group is going to go with 2E, but I am taken by some of the better bits of 1E. Character creation seems simpler, and at least less initially overwhelming.

Could someone explain how requisition works in practice? Because the way 2E explains it feels totally confusing. You roll against an item's scarcity with relevant modifiers, but past that they'res no cost? Or do you keep track of cash at all?
    Fallen London: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Acliabides

Quote Originally Posted by Fibinachi View Post
    Raxtel would like to quick-draw his grapnel and line gun and try to reel in Sarge like some particularly authoritive fish before we lose him in the middle of the rebel infested, colder-than-space tundra.
    Only War Jungle of Sin: Darrien Holt

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

The idea is using requisition tests as an abstraction for all the bartering, coin trading, etc. going on, as they don't feel like money tracking adds all that much to the game. Personally, I use requisition tests and don't keep track of currency beyond saying *no, you can't afford your own battle-barge".

29. - Top - End - #1169

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    The ruins are Fun. I haven't been able to keep up with that game as much as I'd like, sadly.

Brother Odo is great.
    Yet another embarrasingly late night reading led me through the ruins and back to Mirino. I swear I was only a little worried for them a couple times. Seighard is one lucky guy sometimes too.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

Could someone explain how requisition works in practice? Because the way 2E explains it feels totally confusing. You roll against an item's scarcity with relevant modifiers, but past that they'res no cost? Or do you keep track of cash at all?
    You've got it right- there's no currency to keep track of at all.