Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: General Crowdfunding Thread Mk II

Dungeons and Colouring Kickstarter ends tomorrow.

It's RPG themed colouring books.

Looks fun.
    Last edited by Thistledown; 2019-02-08 at 06:09 AM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Legends of Novus, 1-5 player fantasy adventure boardgame, live on Kickstarter!

If you get a moment, head over to **kck.st/2SVsUoH[/url**. Search Legends of Novus in Kickstarter.
    Everything you need to know to decide if you will enjoy this game is on the KS site, check it out!

Enter a new fantasy world and become an epic hero in this 1-5 player adventure and combat tabletop board game. Featuring an open concept world, a card based character sheet, and a dynamic play style that ensures each game will play out differently regardless of the number of players!
    Novus is a world torn asunder, rebuilding after a torrent of supernatural energy called the Maelstrom that struck it over one hundred years ago. Players will take on the role of a heroic character striving to defeat the evils that now plague the world, and, if successful, they will become a Legend of Novus.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Are You a Wizard - Kickstarter for a Nearly-Done Roguelike

Greetings, all!

Thomas Orr, a church friend of mine, has a nearly-done Roguelike named Are You a Wizard. A playable version for Windows, Mac, and Linux is downloadable via the Kickstarter page. Extra funding goes toward upgrading the art and audio.

May you also find this game spiffy enough to financially back.

Thankee!
    Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    And I do agree that the right answer to the magic/mundane problem is to make everyone badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    If you're of a philosophical bent, the powergamer is a great example of Heidegger's modern technological man, who treats a game's mechanics as a standing reserve of undifferentiated resources that are to be used for his goals.
    My Complete Tome of Battle Maneuver/Stance/Class Overhaul

Arseplomancy = Fanatic Tarrasque!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Hello everyone.

Just want to share these dice here and help out a friend whose running the project. Bloody Horror dice, d6 covered in blood and guts and things! Might be of interest to those who like to table top board game!
    Cheers

http://kck.st/2Uta0Gu

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Hello everyone
    I love collecting dice, and like stretch goals - so I love to share all the stuff I back, as you can probably see here by most of my posts :P
    I backed these Gemstones , they look great and I hope I can get Neptune! Lots to go though...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...emstone-dice-2