New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: My Little Gramarist: SCIENCE! is Magic [Gramarie Discussion]

Quote Originally Posted by Zale
    Since it doesn't say how much is supposed to be consumed, I'm not sure how to factor that in.
    I would say, ad-hoc, that 1 pound would need to be consumed each day.
    Rules for Luck
    A (failed) Shadowcaster fix
    The Sangolu: mixing D&D's greatest foes
    Gestalt theurgy

When referring to Vaarsuvius, I (try to) use they/them/their/theirs/themself. Just my preference.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonmaster
    60>80
    This, I feel, deserves a quote on its own.
    RAI trumps RAW on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    Isn't it annoying when the cocky one is actually right?

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

I must confess a sense of shock that after going away for the holiday, nobody has any additions to the compendium
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    I must confess a sense of shock that after going away for the holiday, nobody has any additions to the compendium
    But... but.... I made a base class :criesintopillow:
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2013-12-27 at 06:20 PM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    This is a combination of the Rogue Titan, Pilot, Evolutionist and both the 3.5e and PF barbarian.

I haven’t finished the Personal Chassis section, please give any ideas you have, especially for linking it with more gramarie material.

The Autopilot
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I still don’t get what is creepy about telling you guys to get inside me."

Autopilots are individuals who are innately in touch with the nature of biostructure, but it manifests in a very different way to the similar anabolist. While the anabolist can convert corpses into biostructure and create armies of chassi, the autopilot is more focused on personal manipulation of biostructure, forming immense amounts of biostructure out of determination and rage and using it as a body.

Game Rule Information
    Alignment: Any
    Hit Die: d10
    Skill Points at 1st Level: (6 + Int modifier) x 4
    Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6 + Int modifier

Class Skills: The autopilot’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Acrobatics (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Control Shape (Wis), Craft (Int), Disable Device (Dex), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Stealth (Dex), and Swim (Str).

The Autopilot
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special

1st|+1|+2|+0|+0|Chassis Rage, Monster in Mortal Clothing

2nd|+2|+3|+0|+0|Mutations, Uncanny Dodge

3rd|+3|+3|+1|+1|Determinator, Mutations

4th|+4|+4|+1|+1|Mutations, Personalized Chassis I

5th|+5|+4|+1|+1|Improved Uncanny Dodge, Mutations

6th|+6/+1|+5|+2|+2|Fast Healing, Mutations

7th|+7/+2|+5|+2|+2|Damage Reduction 1/-, Mutations

8th|+8/+3|+6|+2|+2|Mutations, Personalized Chassis II

9th|+9/+4|+6|+3|+3|Improved Determinator, Mutations

10th|+10/+5|+7|+3|+3|Damage Reduction 2/-, Mutations

11th|+11/+6/+1|+7|+3|+3|Mutations, Restored Flesh

12th|+12/+7/+2|+8|+4|+4|Mutations, Personalized Chassis III

13th|+13/+8/+3|+8|+4|+4|Damage Reduction 3/-, Mutations

14th|+14/+9/+4|+9|+4|+4|Mutations

15th|+15/+10/+5|+9|+5|+5|Mutations, True Determinator

16th|+16/+11/+6/+1|+10|+5|+5|Damage Reduction 4/-, Mutations, Personalized Chassis IV

17th|+17/+12/+7/+2|+10|+5|+5|Mutations

18th|+18/+13/+8/+3|+11|+6|+6|Mutations

19th|+19/+14/+9/+4|+11|+6|+6|Damage Reduction 5/-, Mutations

20th|+20/+15/+10/+5|+12|+6|+6|Mutations, Personalized Chassis V, True Monster
    [/table]

All of the following are class features of the Autopilot.

Weapon and Armour Proficiencies: Autopilots are proficient with all simple and improvised weapons. They are proficient with all light armour.

Chassis Rage (Su): By committing an act of self-harm you can activate the primal urges in your flesh to create yourself an avatar of destruction from biostructure. Such an act generally takes a standard action to accomplish, and must deal at least one point of lethal damage.

After the action of self-harm, the flesh and bone grows of from the Autopilot, increasing his size one step, gaining a +2 size bonus to Strength and Constitution, a -2 size penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum of 1), and a -1 penalty on attack rolls and AC.

If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the Autopilot attains the maximum possible size and may make a Strength check (using its increased Strength) to burst any enclosures in the process. If it fails, it is constrained without harm by the materials enclosing it.

When entering Chassis Rage you must make a will save (DC 15 + ½ Class Level) or have your intelligence score lowered to 3 for the duration of the Chassis rage and be unable to stop the chassis rage willingly (cannot make the full-round action to end it and you must attempt to make the will saves to stay in the Chassis Rage). By choosing a goal when you enter Chassis Rage you gain a +10 bonus to this will save, but as soon as you accomplish that goal or stop trying to actively achieve it you have to make the save again at a -5 penalty (without that previous +10 bonus obviously).

You can remain in Chassis Rage without difficultly for a number of rounds equal to your class level, at this end of this time you must make a Will Save each round to maintain it (DC 10 + the Number of Rounds you have been in the Chassis Rage for past your class level). A Chassis Rage can be ended early willing as a full-round action, unless you failed the will save at the start of the Rage.

After a Chassis Rage, the Autopilot is Fatigued for a number of rounds equal to triple the number of rounds he was in Chassis Rage for. An Autopilot cannot enter a new chassis rage while fatigued or exhausted but can otherwise enter chassis rage multiple times during a single encounter or combat. If an autopilot falls unconscious, his chassis rage doesn’t end instead acting as though he failed the will save to maintain your mind, lowering his intelligence score accordingly and forcing him to remain in the chassis rage for as long as it can manage.

Monster in Mortal Clothing (Ex): Your biostructurally tainted nature gives you the traits of abominations. You regain triple the amount of hit points from natural healing, Heal checks, and Heal check based ability than you otherwise would. In addition if your type is humanoid then it changes to Aberration.

Mutations: At every level past first, the Autopilot can select three mutations that his Chassis Rage form meets the prerequisites of. The autopilot gains those mutations, but only when in chassis rage. The autopilot has a mutator level equal to one less than his class level.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At 2nd level, an Autopilot gains the ability to react to danger before his senses would normally allow him to do so. He cannot be caught flat-footed, even if the attacker is invisible. He still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. An Autopilot with this ability can still lose his Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action against him.

If an Autopilot already has uncanny dodge from a different class he automatically gains improved uncanny dodge (see below) instead

Determinator (Ex): A third level Autopilot is an monster that runs on instinct rather than insight, but despite this they are determined strong willed individuals. An autopilot may use their charisma modifier to determine their will save rather than wisdom.

At ninth level, this determination improves further, gaining a morale bonus to all saves and his armour class equal to his charisma modifier.

At fifteenth level, an autopilots determination is powerful enough to keep him alive when others would have fallen, granting him temporary hit points equal to his charisma score which is restored at the start of each day, and whenever he enters chassis rage.

Personalized Chassis: At fourth level and every four levels thereafter, the Autopilot can pick a benefit from a Personalized Chassis, as long as it’s level is equal to or lower than the personalized chassis stage you are and you meet it’s prerequisites. These are identical to Teratomorphs, except it has additional options.

Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At 5th level and higher, an Autopilot can no longer be flanked. This defence denies a rogue the ability to sneak attack the autopilot by flanking him, unless the attacker has at least four more rogue levels than the target has autopilot levels.

If a character already has uncanny dodge (see above) from another class, the levels from the classes that grant uncanny dodge stack to determine the minimum rogue level required to flank the character.

Fast Healing (Su): You have learnt how to produce biostructure in small amounts to restore your body. At sixth level, an Autopilot gains Fast Healing equal to a fifth of his class level. This stacks with any other form of fast healing.

Damage Reduction: Through quick healing of their flesh, an Autopilot can weaken the effects of an attack. At 7th level he gains Damage Reduction 1/-, this damage reduction increases by 1 every three levels thereafter.

Restored Flesh: You can create a giant body from biostructure, so why can’t you grow your legs back as well. At eleventh level, whenever you enter or leave Chassis Rage you regrow any limbs or body parts you have lost (such as bitten of legs or eyes which were cut out).

True Monster (Ex): Upon reaching 20th level, you become a true monster. By default you are in Chassis Form, with the self-inflicted wounds and limited duration instead turning you into your “natural” non-chassis form.

Personal Chassis’s Additional Teratomorphs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Personal Chassis 1
    • Cockpit: Your internal body structure warps and shifts to allow for someone to enter and manipulate your body. This acts as the cockpit described in the Artificial Fleshshape discovery, except that you do not lose your intelligence score, and the DC to control your body is removed unless you are resisting the command of the pilot. If you are resisting the control of your pilot the DC for them piloting you that round changes to your Will Save modifier + 10.
    • Enduring Autonomy 1: You can use Enduring Autonomy 1 as a full-round action. For the next ten minutes, you repeat your actions from last round. For the purposes of your Chassis Rage duration these 10 minutes count as one round.
    • Grafts 1: Select two level one grafts when you select this Personalized Chassis. You gain the benefits of these grafts, and they do not take up a true body slot.
    • Hardness 1: You gain 5 hardness.

Personal Chassis 2
    • Grafts 2: Select two level two or lower grafts when you select this Personalized Chassis. You gain the benefits of these grafts, and they do not take up a true body slot.
    • Interior: You are effected by BIOY 234's Hollow feature, except you don't have a cockpit. You can choose to grow or remove a 5 ft. cube of cockpit as a full-round action if you have the Cockpit Personal Chassis. You must be at least huge in size when in Chassis Rage to take this.

Personal Chassis 3
    • Enduring Autonomy 2: You can use Enduring Autonomy 2 as a full-round action. For the next hour, you repeat your actions from last round. For the purposes of your Chassis Rage duration this hour counts as one round. To select this Personalized Chassis you must have Enduring Autonomy 1, though this personalized chassis doesn't replace it.
    • Grafts: Select two level three or lower grafts when you select this Personalized Chassis. You gain the benefits of these grafts, and they do not take up a true body slot.
    • Hardness 2: Your hardness increases to 10. You must have Hardness 1 to take this Personal Chassis.

Personal Chassis 4
    • Grafts: Select two level four or lower grafts when you select this Personalized Chassis. You gain the benefits of these grafts, and they do not take up a true body slot.
    • Wetware: Biostructure objects joined with your interior become classified as "Wetwear". You can make logical decisions and direct ebbs through your wetwear as an EI, except you only get a number of logical decisions equal to your Autopilot level. The bubble for this "EI" is your whole interior, but you can only interact as an EI with Wetware objects. You must have the Interior Personal Chassis to select this Personal Chassis.

Personal Chassis 5
    • Enduring Autonomy 3: You can use Enduring Autonomy 3 as a full-round action. For the next day, you repeat your actions from last round. For the purposes of your Chassis Rage duration this day counts as one round. To select this Personalized Chassis you must have Enduring Autonomy 2, though this personalized chassis doesn't replace it.
    • Grafts: Select two level five or lower grafts when you select this Personalized Chassis. You gain the benefits of these grafts, and they do not take up a true body slot.

Hmm... There are certain things that are a bit... Alien. A number of grammar errors here and there and I question the general purpose of this class, but I suppose it is perfectly fine. Hell, I don't even think you specified how a person even becomes an Autopilot since it has some minute supernatural elements applied to it ("How in the hell did you become a biostructured abomination of horror?" ... "A GRAMARIST DID IT!").

I've added it, however I'm going to tag it as a WIP, since I don't think you've completed it entirely.

5. - Top - End - #155

Hmm... There are certain things that are a bit... Alien. A number of grammar errors here and there and I question the general purpose of this class, but I suppose it is perfectly fine. Hell, I don't even think you specified how a person even becomes an Autopilot since it has some minute supernatural elements applied to it ("How in the hell did you become a biostructured abomination of horror?" ... "A GRAMARIST DID IT!").

I've added it, however I'm going to tag it as a WIP, since I don't think you've completed it entirely.
    Grammar is something I suck at yes. Especially considering I never do drafts....

As for general purpose, it's a combat brawler thing, that could be the groups spaceship, or you can combine with a biojack and have one superpowerful strong mech.

As for origin.... Idk... What's the origin of anabolist? I don't really think about the origin normally with base classes (I mean I think at least five of my classes have [Magic Taint which allows you shapechange] as their fluff).

And yeah, have it as WIP.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Grammar is something I suck at yes. Especially considering I never do drafts....

As for general purpose, it's a combat brawler thing, that could be the groups spaceship, or you can combine with a biojack and have one superpowerful strong mech.

As for origin.... Idk... What's the origin of anabolist? I don't really think about the origin normally with base classes (I mean I think at least five of my classes have [Magic Taint which allows you shapechange] as their fluff).

And yeah, have it as WIP.
    Perhaps it is just my style of thinking, but I do believe that each class should have a mundane and naturalistic explanation for how it arrived at it's current result. Wizards learn spells, Sorcerers have bloodlines, Warlocks make deals, Binders learn symbols, Gramarist learn principles, Barbarians are raised as tribal savages, Fighters have some sort of training, Bards are drifters or go to band camp and things just get really awkward, etc.

7. - Top - End - #157

Perhaps it is just my style of thinking, but I do believe that each class should have a mundane and naturalistic explanation for how it arrived at it's current result. Wizards learn spells, Sorcerers have bloodlines, Warlocks make deals, Binders learn symbols, Gramarist learn principles, Barbarians are raised as tribal savages, Fighters have some sort of training, Bards are drifters or go to band camp and things just get really awkward, etc.
    Yeah, I do agree with that style of thinking... But my laziness stopped me from bothering to thinking one up.... Hmm....

Could be something about tapping into your instinctual body manipulation that people have (like how some people can raise there body temperature with thought). Except instead of just rasing your arm or temperature, you grow new matter..... Maybe.... seems like a ridiculous stretch but it's all that's coming to me for now.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158

NecromancerGuy

So do my puissamantics theory and Conjuronomy not count?
    Rules for Luck
    Gestalt theurgy

When referring to Vaarsuvius, I (try to) use they/them/their/theirs/themself. Just my preference.
    Show
    60>80

9. - Top - End - #159

NecromancerGuy

Sorry for the double post but an interesting question arose on the forums and I was wondering in anyone here had an answer. I thought that you needed to use a woodOut to supply ebbs to a heuristic circuit and a woodIn to receive ebbs from one, but others (Milo and Geigan) thought that you did not. Opinions?

EDIT: Quotes for my point of view (with explanations):

"This also deals in manipulating raw puissance, and the ebbs generated or absorbed with this kind of net are actual ebbs which can be used in a circuit. This should not be confused with most nets which simply use ebbs as a unit to represent the magnitude of the energy being moved around."
    -The Wood Transformer Description, ARCD 101

Does this need explaining?

Quotes against my point of view (Also with explanations):

"If anything in the circuit generates puissance (typically an arcanodynamic transformer), you can control the flow of the puissance inside of the circuit as a logical decision as well. For example, you can route the puissance from there to an eldrikinetic engine, or to another transformer, and so on."
    - HEUR 101

This is quite ambiguous, but it doesn't specify woodOut and woodIn.

"Puissance input absorbs a gramaric charge which enters the net. This can be primarily used to interrupt or redirect a circuit created with a principle of heuristicism. If a circuit is running through the net and gramaric energy flows along it, the energy is absorbed into the transformer instead."
    - The woodIn description, ARCD 101

Again a little ambiguous, but it does talk about interrupting and re-directing rather than just normal transferring.
    Last edited by Rolep; 2013-12-28 at 09:46 AM.
    Rules for Luck
    Gestalt theurgy

Show
    60>80

10. - Top - End - #160
    Bugbear in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

My take on it:
    Eldrikinetic engines, geoccult poles and heuristical circuits specifically require ebbs of puissance to run. In order to convert ebbs of something else (example: ebbs of vital energy from a silver input) into puissance, you need a wooden output. When the ebbs to be used are already ebbs of puissance (example: someone with Arcane Current making ebbs), a wooden output is not needed.

A wooden input steals ebbs out of any circuits within its net. It does not need to be connected to those circuits to do so and, indeed, functions perfectly well when it isn't connected to any circuit at all.

You do not need a transformer of any kind to send ebbs of puissance from a circuit into a device. As the ebbs are already in the correct form, they don't need to be transformed into some other form before they can be used.

tl;dr version: You need a wooden output if you want to power something other than a transformer using arcanodynamics. You don't need a wooden transformer to do the reverse, or if you want to power an output transformer with an input transformer.
    Last edited by Grek; 2013-12-28 at 10:07 AM.

11. - Top - End - #161

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grek View Post
    My take on it:
    Eldrikinetic engines, geoccult poles and heuristical circuits specifically require ebbs of puissance to run. In order to convert ebbs of something else (example: ebbs of vital energy from a silver input) into puissance, you need a wooden output. When the ebbs to be used are already ebbs of puissance (example: someone with Arcane Current making ebbs), a wooden output is not needed.

A wooden input steals ebbs out of any circuits within its net. It does not need to be connected to those circuits to do so and, indeed, functions perfectly well when it isn't connected to any circuit at all.

You do not need a transformer of any kind to send ebbs of puissance from a circuit into a device. As the ebbs are already in the correct form, they don't need to be transformed into some other form before they can be used.

tl;dr version: You need a wooden output if you want to power something other than a transformer using arcanodynamics. You don't need a wooden transformer to do the reverse, or if you want to power an output transformer with an input transformer.
    That makes a lot of sense. Note that, in general, the discussion was more about the woodOut than the woodIn.
    Rules for Luck
    Gestalt theurgy

Show
    60>80

12. - Top - End - #162

I want to make a well coordinated team out of Anabolists, Teramachs, Evolved devastations, Biojacks, Puissamanticists, Wild Wrights, Biomancers, Biollurgical Savants, Evolutionists, Transevolutionists and Queens of Hearts.

Could we get the competitions running?

Also Milo, maybe include puissance reserves, as it better explains how you're forming matter. By hurting yourself you convert internal puissance. You could also have the autopilot respond to changes in internal puissance differently (or not at all) if the standard method doesn't fit the class.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

So, I'm probably going to make a Discipline centered around turning raw material into manufactured goods.

Any suggestions on what types of goods (Such as Armor or Weapons) should be produced?
    On a quest to marry Asmodeus, lord of the Nine Hells, or die trying.

14. - Top - End - #164

Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    So, I'm probably going to make a Discipline centered around turning raw material into manufactured goods.

Any suggestions on what types of goods (Such as Armor or Weapons) should be produced?
    Why? COLOURWITHAU
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Why? COLOURWITHAU
    It's a niche that seems, at the present, to be unfulfilled. I don't see an easy way to use Gramarie to mass produce weapons and armor for your bioconstruct army. Or make a tiny sea of Cure Light Wounds potion.

Or, hell, rapidly make a army of weak bio-goblins to overrun the neighboring kingdom.

Or make a lovely fur coat that, despite being very soft, has all the properties of Alchemeterically(?) enhanced steel.

I see no reason not to want this, but if you see flaws, please feel free. I appreciate being told when I've gone astray.

16. - Top - End - #166

I don't see an easy way to use Gramarie to mass produce weapons and armor for your bioconstruct army.
    Spectroconstruction

Or make a tiny sea of Cure Light Wounds potion.
    Cure light wounds is a spell, external to the gramarie system because incorporating it got wonky.

Or, hell, rapidly make a army of weak bio-goblins to overrun the neighboring kingdom.
    Chassises are easy to make....

Or make a lovely fur coat that, despite being very soft, has all the properties of Alchemeterically(?) enhanced steel.
    You can make super strong fur coats with ALCH normally.

I see no reason not to want this, but if you see flaws, please feel free. I appreciate being told when I've gone astray.
    I'm not really sure what it would do that can't already be done, or has good reasons to not be tried again.

And then their is the backlash against disciplines that's started recently, though IMO u shouldn't be too worried about that, but u should keep it in mind.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2013-12-29 at 08:54 AM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Well, never mind then.

18. - Top - End - #168

Well, never mind then.
    .... And now I feel like a jerk
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

.... And now I feel like a jerk
    Don't. It was a stupid idea to begin with. I was beginning to have doubts myself, and it would mostly have done what other things could do in a slightly more efficient manner.

On another note, I can't seem to find a method by which you can determine how many cubic feet of biostructure you need per size category.

My initial assumption would be that two cubic feet would make a medium sized humanoid (Since 2.1~ is the average volume of a human according to Wolfram Aplha), but if there's an official source, that'd be great.

20. - Top - End - #170

On another note, I can't seem to find a method by which you can determine how many cubic feet of biostructure you need per size category.

My initial assumption would be that two cubic feet would make a medium sized humanoid (Since 2.1~ is the average volume of a human according to Wolfram Aplha), but if there's an official source, that'd be great.
    Size category is based on the length or height of the amount of biostructure u have. I'll find my table of size categories for you.

Here, it also shows how much HD a chassis would have of that size.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2013-12-29 at 09:53 AM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Size category is based on the length or height of the amount of biostructure u have. I'll find my table of size categories for you.

Here, it also shows how much HD a chassis would have of that size.
    Thanks. I might try to make some critters.

Hmm. What level do you think a graft that allowed a diet of earth or stone in a chassis would be?

22. - Top - End - #172

Hmm. What level do you think a graft that allowed a diet of earth or stone in a chassis would be?
    I'd say 2... maybe... It's a pure flavour bonus, but it negates starvation basically.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Bonus points if it lets them excavate.
    (member in good standing of the troll-feeder's guild)

I am the assassin of productivity.

Super boss Muscle Wizard avvie by Ceika.

gitp extended sig
    minmaxboards extended sig (more stuff)

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

It doesn't necessarily.

I mean, if you dumped someone on a world made of cheese, I doubt they'd be able to gain a burrow speed.

So, can you trade a higher level graft for a lower one?

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

So here is my Geocult Principle that I talked about way back. There are a lot of ??? where I have no idea of the proper numbers to throw in. I hope that the concept is sound and youthink it is a good addition.

Spoiler
    Show
    GEOC 299: Cosmic Craters
    This new Geocult pole was discovered by some gramarists who were curious as to what happened if they crafted a pole out of star metal from meteorites also known as adamantine. The results was a inhospitable biome that nearly claimed the lives of the men who created the first geocult pole in the impact crater of a fallen skystone. Thus, the biome has been dubbed Cosmic Crater, even though it does not form craters upon formation. The biome is very inhospitable, with thin air caused by the biome attempting to create a airless environment. This near airless environment makes movement above a walk potentially lethel, as the body runs out of air and suffocates. The biome also creates a low gravity field, adding a +2 to all Jump and climb checks. Cosmic Craters also experience radiomantic bombardment, creating a -1 to Con modifier for any creature who are within the biome without Protection from Energy Drain, for every 24 hours in the biome.
    If you possess GEOC 235: Bizarre Biomes, you can use it to place the following features in a Cosmic Crater:
    • Lunar Dust: Lunar dust is a fine dust that covers the surface of the biome in a thick layer that makes it nearly impossible to hide your passing. Unless you have the Trackless Step feat, you will leave a visible trail. Lunar dust costs 10 lbs. for every 5 ft.
    • Crevasse: A crevasse is a crack, or steep crater formed in the surface of the biome that can go down a long way. A crevasse is a pit trap, starting at 10 ft. deep (Perception DC 20, 1d6 fall damage/per 10 ft.) The crevasse costs 10 lbs./ 10 ft. to create. The bottom of the pit can be lined with spikes (Atk +10 melee, 1d4 spikes per target for 1d4+2 damage each); DC 20 Reflex avoids) at 1 lbs./spike.
    • Lava Domes: Small volcanos, usually lying dormant, volcano domes can be caused to Erupt, for 20 lbs. of metal, spewing molten lava 50 ft. frome the top of the dome as well as scattering the pieces of the rock dome (…I do not know how to stat this for chance to miss as well as damage dealt...). Up to 3 layers of rock can be built up on the dome for 10 lbs. of metal, each layer adding 10 lbs. of metal to the eruption cost, but adding (???) DC to the shrapnel damage. The magma column can be extended 25 ft. in height up to 100 ft. for 15 lbs. metal/ 25 ft.
    • Magnetite Formation: Large magnetic formation will draw any iron or steel objects to its surface. Any object attracted to the Magnetite within 10 ft. of the formation must make a Grapple Check DC 25 or be drawn to the nearest surface of the formation. To remove an object from the formation, one must make a strength check DC (???) to remove it from the surface, and a Grapple Check DC 25 to remove the object from the 10 ft. radius. Magnetite Formations cannot be within 15 ft. of each other, and cost 20 lbs. to place.
    • Lunar Channels: Lunar channels are steep sloped canyons in the biome surface which wind there way through the biome. Lunar channels start at 15 ft. deep, 10 ft. across and 20 ft. long, although additional channels can be placed to lengthen the channel for as long as it remains in the biome, increase its width to 20 ft., or deepen the channel to 30 ft. Each preparation costs 30 lbs. to place.

If you possess GEOC 323: Curious Climates, you can use it to spread the following climate conditions:
    • Adamantine (Cosmic Winds): You summon a wave of stellar radiation that deals ??? amout of radiomantic damage, as well as acting as a Gust of Wind. Cosmic Winds lasts for 1d4 rounds. Costs 200 lbs.

The extra weather condition granted is:
    • Adamantine (Outer Depths of Space): Within a 50 ft. radius of a chosen spot, gravity is greatly decreased and the area becomes a vacuum. Creatures and objects not fixed to a solid surface rise as if under a levitation spell and they will not be able to breathe. Air and Fire elementals in this zone must make a DC ??? or be banished until the condition has ended. This does not count against the summoning time of the elemental. Creatures in the area need to make a DC ??? Fort. Check to avoid losing their breath. If they do lose their breath, they have one round before they pass out, and then they have ??? long before they suffocate. Condition costs 300lbs. and lasts 1d4 rounds.

If you possess GEOC 374: Supernal Ecologies, you can use it to place the following features in a Cosmic Crater:
    • Gas Vents: These vents steadily expel a mixture of hot toxic gasses and steam, which gather 100 ft. above the biome to create clouds, as well as an obscuring mist. Each vent generates an obscuring mist in a 25 ft. radius, although vents grouped in the same spot will expand the area of mist by the number of vents at the center (ex. Two vents create a mist patch of 50 ft. radius). A vent can Erupt at cost of 20 lbs., spewing hot gasses into the air with the force of a Gust of Wind spell, delivering 1d6 of Acid damage and 1d6 Fire damage DC 20 Reflex avoids. Each vent costs 15lbs. to place, and 5lbs. a day to maintain. Air effects act as normal within the obscuring mist. Cosmic Winds removes the effect of half of the vents in the given area (minimum 0). If the mist or cloud cover is dispersed, it can be replenished by the number of Eruptions equal to the number of vents it would take to maintain the area replenished (ex. 1 eruption replenishes 25 ft. of mist coverage). Otherwise, the cover will be restored by the next vent upkeep.
    • Lakes of First Life: You create a shallow pond (dimensions ???) which is connected to a underwater fume vent which creates a protein soup. This protein soup can be used to generate and sustain ??? HD of Oozes, which prefer to remain in contact with this source of nourishment, but can be directed by the geocult pole. If put within a channel, one Lake will expand to cover (???) area of the floor of the channel. Each preparation of this principle on the same spot doubles the size of the lake, and individual lakes can be joined to create one larger body. If there is no cloud coverage, or the lake does not lie within an obscuring mist, the lake costs 10 lbs./day/ preparation as it will evaporate under the radiomntic conditions.
    • Dark Side of the Moon: Any area within the biome with this principle in effect becomes an Anti-Magic Field for Arcane users, as well as working as such against all forms of magic except Gramaric principles and Psionics, due to them being powered solely by the user. War Makers lose connection with their Patron, and the edge of the area acts like a Black Filter, blocking any transmission of information across the border, which forms a gray, mist filled, opaque barrier.* The area extends in a circle from the geocult pole starting at 100 ft radius, costing 300lbs. *(number of times principle is prepared), with each preparation adding on 100 ft. to the radius of area of effect until the edge of the biome is met. The payment to maintain this effect is due at the same time the payment is made to maintain the biome.
    *The idea behind this is that on the far side of the moon, astronauts were out of contact with Mission Control, which I have translated to any magic user being out of contact with any external power (Arcane Source, Divine Patron, Pact Patron, etc.). Since Psionics is powered by the users mind through Power Points, and Gramarie is the manipulation of scientific principles, they are unaffected, although they must pisically cross the border of the zone.

26. - Top - End - #176

Elementals in FH (WIP)
    Spoiler
    Show

Periodic Table of Elements
    {table=head]Atomic Number|Element|Energy|Density|Stability|Subtype|Associated Metal|Associated Colour
    1|Shadow|Radiant|Light|-2|Lucid|Gold|White|Shadow
    2|Taint|Warp|Heavy|-2|Corrupted|Biostructure|Green
    3|Fire|Fire|Light|-1|Ashen|Iron|Red
    4|Time|Desiccation|Heavy|-1|Rewritten|Chrome|Chrome
    5|Air|Electricity|Light|0|Voltaic|Copper|Orange
    6|Earth|Acid|Heavy|0|Terrestrial|Tin|Yellow
    7|Aether|Sonic|Light|1|Woven|Crystal|Pink
    8|Water|Cold|Heavy|1|Aqueous|Mercury|Blue
    9|Incarnum|Vital|Light|2|Ensouled|Silver|Violet
    10|Truth|Force|Heavy|2|Phantasma|Lead|Black[/table]

Key
    • Atomic Number: Number of elementals needed to form an atom of the element.
    • Element: The elements common name.
    • Energy: The name of the element in it's most malleable form.
    • Density: Whether the elementals are incorporeal (Light), or corporeal (Heavy).
    • Stability: Represents how stable the element is, with lower numbers representing instability and higher numbers representing stability. Elements with positive stability are called Upper Elements, those with negative stability are called Lower Elements, and elements with 0 stability are Intermediate Elements.
    • Subtype: The subtype possessed by "creatures" animated by that Element.
    • Associated Metal: The Planetary Metal tied to the element. Note, despite the name biostructure and crystal has been discovered, making the term metal for these materials technically outdated.
    • Associated Colour: The colour tied to the element. Most notably shown through Kaleidomantic filters.

Element Summaries
    • Aether: Aether is the Element of Space and Gravity. The purest form of this element manifests as vibrations. It is supplemented by Air and Incarnum. It's planetary metal is Crystal/Deep Crystal, despite it not being a true metal.
    • Air: Air is the Element of Gases. The purest form of this element manifests as an intangible electrical charge. It is supplemented by Aether and Fire. It's planetary metal is Copper/Carmot.
    • Earth: Earth is the Element of Rock and Stone. The purest form of this element manifests as a corrosive substance, that is generally small enough to function as a liquid collectively. It is supplemented by Time and Water. It's planetary metal is Tin/Alkahest.
    • Fire: Fire is the Element of Heat and Flame. The purest form of this element manifests as it's namesake "Fire". It is supplemented by Air and Shadow. It's planetary metal is Iron/Phlogiston.
    • Incarnum: Incarnum is the Element of Souls and is the animating essence in most forms of life. The purest form of this element manifests as a sustaining "life force". It is supplemented by Air and Truth. It's planetary metal is Silver/Moonsteel.
    • Shadow: Shadow is the Element of Light and Darkness. The purest form of this element manifests as highly concentrated radiance. It is supplemented by Fire and Taint. It's planetary metal is Gold/Sunmetal. It is important to note Shadows binary nature, with shadowstuff being able to be changed between Light and Darkness.
    • Taint: Taint is the Element of Flesh and Decay, and generally needs a host material to truly exist. The purest form of this element manifests as a highly volitile energy which corrupts and warps everything it latches onto. It is supplemented by Shadow and Time. It's planetary metal is Biostructure, lacking a true metal of its own Taint exists as distortions on already existing matter.
    • Time: Time is the Element of well... time. The purest form of this element manifests as a substance which accelerates the timeframe of anything it touches. It is supplemented by Earth and Taint. It's planetary metal is Chrome.
    • Truth: Truth is the Element of true existence and perceptions, and similar to Taint requires a "host" to exist. The purest form of this element manifests as an arbitrary concussive force. It is supplemented by Incarnum and Water. It's planetary metal is Lead.
    • Water: Water is the Element of ice and water. The purest form of this element manifests as an immediate but amazingly cold substance. It is supplemented by Earth and Truth. It's planetary metal is Mercury.

Artisan Class
    Description: KALD Crafting Based Class which Seals Elementals into objects.

Atomist Class
    Description: Individual redirects elemental energy from their Elemental Companion to animate, materialize, or materialize matter.

Chemist Class
    Description: Individual who combines elements and manipulates atoms to give materials different traits.

Elementals
    Spoiler
    Show

The creatures commonly known as "Elementals" are not technically a single creature, instead it is a mass of thousands of true elementals joined together in a form of symbiosis.

An elementals statistics are based on three things, it's size category, density, and subtype.

Size Categories
    Many of an Elemental's abilities, attacks, and other statistics improve as the Elemental grows in it's collective number. These increases are divided into 15 size categories—as an elemental grows, its base statistics change as noted on the Elemental Size Categories table.

Note, use the Light Elemental Size Category Table for incorporeal elementals, and the Heavy Elemental Size Category Table for corporeal elementals.

Heavy Elemental Size Categories
    {table=head]Size Category|HD|NA|Str|Dex|Con|Int|Wis|Cha|Planar Radius
    Fine|1/4|+2|8|12|10|3|11|11|0 ft.
    Diminutive|1/2|+3|10|10|11|3|11|11|0 ft.
    Tiny|1|+5|12|8|12|3|11|11|0 ft.
    Small|2|+6|14|8|13|4|11|11|5 ft.
    Medium|4|+7|16|8|17|4|11|11|5 ft.
    Large|8|+9|20|8|19|6|11|11|5 ft.
    Huge|16|+10|24|8|21|6|11|11|10 ft.
    Gargantuan|32|+12|28|8|23|8|11|11|10 ft.
    Colossal|64|+14|32|8|25|8|11|11|10 ft.
    Enormous|128|+16|38|8|28|9|11|11|20 ft.
    Immense|256|+18|44|8|31|9|11|11|20 ft.
    Behemothic|512|+20|50|8|34|10|11|11|40 ft.
    Cavernous|1024|+24|56|8|37|10|11|11|40 ft.
    Mountainous|2048|+28|62|8|40|11|11|11|80 ft.
    Vast|4096|+32|68|8|43|11|11|11|80 ft.
    [/table]

NA: This is the natural armour bonus that Elemental possesses.
    Planar Radius: The radius of an elementals Planar Field ability. This radius expands from their body, not the center of their space.
    Mutations: Elementals have the class features of an Evolutionist of half their HD. Symbiosis must be taken at least once, and that mutation is added to their Elemental Mutation List. Note, if elementals increase in size through the symbiosis mutation they Do Not change their Size Category for the purpose of this table.

Light Elemental Size Categories
    As Heavy except for below (note, Light Elementals are Incorporeal)
    {table=head]Size Category|Str|Dex|Con
    Fine|-|25|6
    Diminutive|-|22|8
    Tiny|-|19|9
    Small|-|17|10
    Medium|-|21|14
    Large|-|25|16
    Huge|-|29|18
    Gargantuan|-|35|22
    Colossal|-|39|25
    Enormous|-|43|28
    Immense|-|46|30
    Behemothic|-|49|31
    Cavernous|-|53|35
    Mountainous|-|58|37
    Vast|-|64|40
    [/table]

Subtype Effects
    The Elemental Subtype possessed by the Elemental grants it abilities in addition to the above statistics.

The below table shows the elemental speeds and the energy damage abilities like Burn, Chill, and Wither deal.

{table=head]Size|Damage|Fast|Normal Speed|Slow
    Fine|1|50 ft.|40 ft.|10 ft.
    Diminutive|1d2|50 ft.|40 ft.|10 ft.
    Tiny|1d3|50 ft.|40 ft.|10 ft.
    Small|1d4|100 ft.|50 ft|20 ft.
    Medium|1d6|100 ft.|50 ft.|20 ft.
    Large|2d6|100 ft.|50 ft.|20 ft.
    Huge|3d6|100 ft.|60 ft.|30 ft.
    Gargantuan|4d6|200 ft.|60 ft.|30 ft.
    Colossal|6d6|200 ft.|60 ft.|30 ft.
    Enormous|8d6|200 ft.|70 ft.|40 ft.
    Immense|12d6|200 ft.|70 ft.|40 ft.
    Behemothic|16d6|300 ft.|70 ft.|40 ft.
    Cavernous|20d6|300 ft.|80 ft.|50 ft.
    Mountainous|24d6|300 ft.|80 ft.|50 ft.
    Vast|30d6|400 ft.|80 ft.|60 ft.
    [/table]

Ashen
    Elementals with the Ashen subtype have the following abilities:
    Burn: An ashen elemental’s natural attacks deals normal damage plus fire damage from the elemental’s flaming body, the amount of damage dealt is shown on the above table. Those hit by an ashen elemental‘s natural attack also must succeed on a Reflex save or catch on fire. The flame burns for 1d4 rounds. A burning creature can take a move action to put out the flame. The save DC is Constitution- based.
    Filter Vulnerability: Red Filters are solid to Ashen Elementals.
    Flaming Eyes: The darkvision of Ashened Elementals extend 60 ft. from any heat source within it's Planar Field radius.
    Incorporeal: Ashen Elementals have the Incorporeal Subtype.
    Planar Field: The Ashen Elementals body brings the planar traits of fire with it. The temperature in it's Planar Field is raised by an number of degrees equal to the Elementals HD.
    Speed: Ashen Elementals have a base land speed for a Fast Elemental of their size. Moving across non-flammable materials count as difficult terrain for Ashen Elementals.
    Defensive Heat: When an Ashen elemental of Large or bigger size is attacked by a melee attack, it can immediately attempt to sunder the weapon. If the attack was made with a natural weapon, then the attack is instead dealt fire damage as if affected by the Burn ability.

Damage Weapons
    Convert fire damage into electricity or radiant energy
    Possess Fire
    Swarm

Aqueous
    Elementals with the Aqueous subtype have the following abilities:
    Chill: An aqueous elemental’s natural attacks deals normal damage plus cold damage from the elemental’s icy body, the amount of damage dealt is shown on the above table but the Elemental counts as two sizes smaller.
    Filter Vulnerability: Blue Filters are solid to Aqueous Elementals.
    Pooling Eyes: The darkvision of Aqueous Elementals extend 60 ft. from any solid or liquid water within it's Planar Field radius.
    Planar Field: The Aqueous Elementals body brings the planar traits of water with it. The temperature in it's Planar Field is lowered by an number of degrees equal to a quarter the Elementals HD. In addition, the area becomes much more humid.
    Speed: Aqueous Elementals have a base land speed for a slow Elemental of their size, but a swim speed of a fast elemental of their size.

Whirlpool form
    Freeze Areas
    Icewalking
    Camouflage
    Deal acid or force damage

Corrupted
    Elementals with the Corrupted subtype have the following abilities:
    Distorted Touch: A corrupted elemental’s natural attacks deals normal damage plus warp damage from the elemental’s tainted body, the amount of damage dealt is shown on the above table. Those hit by a corrupted elemental‘s natural attack also must succeed on a Fortitude save or take 1d4 corruption. The save DC is Constitution based.
    Filter Vulnerability: Green Filters are solid to Corrupted Elementals.
    Planar Field: The Corrupted Elementals body brings the planar traits of taint with it. Any creature that remains within it for at least a day, must make a will save or take 1d4 depravity every day. The save DC is Constitution based.
    Speed: Corrupted Elementals have a base land speed for a normal Elemental of their size, but a climb speed of a slow elemental of their size.
    Thousand Eyes: The darkvision of Corrupted Elementals extend 60 ft. from any biostructure within it's Planar Field radius.

More taint.
    Poison
    Phase through biostructure
    Possess biostructure chassis
    Decay form
    Desiccation and Radiant Damage

Ensouled
    Elementals with the Ensouled subtype have the following abilities:
    Overcharge: An Ensouled elemental’s natural attacks deals normal damage plus vital damage from the elemental’s pure body, the amount of damage dealt is shown on the above table but the Elemental counts as one sizes smaller.
    Filter Vulnerability: Violet Filters are solid to Ensouled Elementals.
    Incorporeal: Ensouled Elementals have the Incorporeal Subtype.
    Planar Field: The Ensouled Elementals body brings the planar traits of incarnum with it. Everyone gains 1d6 additional essentia while in the field. The amount is rolled separately for each individual.
    Speed: Ensouled Elementals have a base land speed for a normal Elemental of their size.
    Stolen Eyes: The darkvision of Ensouled Elementals extend 60 ft. from any creature with a soul within it's Planar Field radius.

Essentia
    Soulmelds
    Parasite
    Electricity and Force Damage

Lucid
    Elementals with the Lucid subtype have the following abilities:
    Blinding Flashes: A lucid elemental’s natural attacks deals normal damage plus radiant damage from the elemental’s flaming body, the amount of damage dealt is shown on the above table. Those hit by a lucid elemental‘s natural attack also must succeed on a fortitude save or be blinded. The creature is blinded for 1d4 rounds. The save DC is Constitution- based.
    Filter Vulnerability: White Filters are solid to Lucid Elementals.
    Shining Eyes: The darkvision of Lucid Elementals extend to the light from any light source within it's Planar Field radius.
    Incorporeal: Lucid Elementals have the Incorporeal Subtype.
    Planar Field: The Lucid Elementals body brings the planar traits of shadow with it. All forms of illumination go one more step more extreme, with shadowy illumination becoming darkness and normal light becoming daylight.
    Speed: Lucid Elementals have a base land speed for a slow Elemental of their size. Lucid elementals also have a fly speed (perfect maneuverability) as a fast elemental of their size, but they must move in a straight line when using that movement mode.

Convert radiant damage into fire or warp energy
    Devour light
    No attacks of opportunity

Mutations

Subtypes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ashen
    Creatures with the Ashen Subtype are animated through fire energy. Cold is highly dangerous to their thermal nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Air and Shadow.
    • Fire Animation: Ashen creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Fire Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Fire damage.
    • Fire Supplements: Ashen creatures have electricity and radiant resistance 5.
    • Water Antithesis: Ashen creatures take 50% more damage from Cold.
    • Vital Animation: Ashen creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Aqueous
    Creatures with the Aqueous Subtype are animated through cold energy. Heat is highly dangerous to their thermal nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Earth and Truth.
    • Fire Antithesis: Aqueous creatures take 50% more damage from Fire.
    • Water Animation: Aqueous creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Cold Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Cold damage.
    • Water Supplements: Aqueous creatures have acid and force resistance 5.
    • Vital Animation: Aqueous creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Corrupted
    Creatures with the Corrupted Subtype are animated through taint. Pure vital energy is highly dangerous to their twisted, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Shadow and Time.
    • False Existence: Corrupted Creatures do not have true souls, this makes them immune to spells and effects which are based around souls (including resurrection).
    • Tainted Animation: Corrupted creatures are healed by Warp energy.
    • Tainted Supplements: Corrupted creatures have desiccation and radiant resistance 5.
    • Vital Anthesis: Corrupted take 50% more damage from Vital Energy.

Ensouled
    Creatures with the Ensouled Subtype are animated through soul energy. Taint is highly dangerous to their essentia nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Air and Truth.
    • Tainted Antithesis: Ensouled creatures take 50% more damage from Warp damage.
    • Vital Animation: Ensouled creatures are healed from Vital Energy.
    • Vital Supplements: Ensouled creatures have electricity and force resistance 5.

Lucid
    Creatures with the Lucid Subtype are animated through Shadowstuff. Arbitary force is highly dangerous to their morphic nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Fire and Taint.
    • Shadow Animation: Lucid creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Radiant Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Radiant damage.
    • Shadow Supplements: Lucid creatures have fire and warp resistance 5.
    • Truth Antithesis: Lucid creatures take 50% more damage from Force.
    • Vital Animation: Lucid creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Phantasma
    Creatures with the Phantasma Subtype are animated through force. Malleable shadowstuff is highly dangerous to their ridged nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Incarnum and Water.
    • Shadow Antithesis: Phantasma creatures take 50% more damage from radiant.
    • Truth Animation: Phantasma creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Force Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Force damage.
    • Truth Supplements: Phantasma have cold and vital resistance 5.
    • Vital Animation: Phantasma creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Rewritten
    Creatures with the Rewritten Subtype are animated through time energy. Shifting space is highly dangerous to their chronal nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Earth and Taint.
    • Aether Antithesis: Rewritten creatures take 50% more damage from Sonic.
    • Time Animation: Rewritten creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Desiccation Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Desiccation damage.
    • Time Supplements: Rewritten creatures have acid and warp resistance 5.
    • Vital Animation: Rewritten creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Terrestrial
    Creatures with the Terrestrial Subtype are animated through acid. Electricity is highly volatile to their corrosive nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Time and Water.
    • Air Antithesis: Terrestrial creatures take 50% more damage from Electricity.
    • Earth Animation: Terrestrial creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Acid Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Acid damage.
    • Earth Supplements: Terrestrial creatures have cold and desiccation resistance 5.
    • Vital Animation: Terrestrial creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Voltaic
    Creatures with the Voltaic Subtype are animated through electricity. Corrosion is highly dangerous to their electronic nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Aether and Fire.
    • Air Animation: Voltaic creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Electricity Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Electricity damage.
    • Air Supplements: Voltaic creatures have fire and sonic resistance 5.
    • Earth Antithesis: Voltaic creatures take 50% more damage from Acid.
    • Vital Animation: Voltaic creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Vital Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Vital damage.

Woven
    Creatures with the Woven Subtype are animated through sonic energy. Shifting time is highly dangerous to their spacial nature, and their bodies are also animated through smaller amounts of Air and Incarnum.
    • Aether Animation: Woven creatures are heal half the amount of damage they would be dealt by Sonic Energy Damage. They are otherwise immune to Sonic damage.
    • Aether Supplements: Woven creatures have electricity and vital resistance 5.
    • Time Antithesis: Woven creatures take 50% more damage from Desiccation.

Teratomorphism
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-01-17 at 10:12 PM. Reason: (v)(;,,;)(v) Whop whop whoop whopp
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Wouldn't Gold/Sunmetal work as a better planetary metal for Truth? I am just wondering with the idea of blinding brilliant fire revealing all that Truth is symbolically depicted as.

28. - Top - End - #178

Quote Originally Posted by Mith View Post
    Wouldn't Gold/Sunmetal work as a better planetary metal for Truth? I am just wondering with the idea of blinding brilliant fire revealing all that Truth is symbolically depicted as.
    Well. Shadow is Light.... And gold transformers is about light. Also in Constructivity, shadow was also assigned gold.

Also, truth is more thought and perspective rather than fire....
    Show

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

Right now, you can access the Asternomist prestige class at level seven, but then you never obtain magistral or doctorate princeples. Is that on purpose, or a glitch in the system.

Am I missing something?
    Last edited by DMwithoutPC's; 2013-12-30 at 05:19 AM.
    LGBTA+itP
    I'm dyslectic and English is not my first language, so I'll probably make a few spelling errors.
    the Third god of Ghysa, the Rainbow Prince(ss) (RIP), and None, Master of Shadows, and currently Nature's Sculptor, Nathall

30. - Top - End - #180

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DMWithoutPC's
    Right now, you can access the Asternomist prestige class at level seven, but then you never obtain magistral or doctorate princeples. Is that on purpose, or a glitch in the system.

Am I missing something?
    You need 10 ranks in Knowledge (The Planes) before you may take the PrC, so you must be level 7 BEFORE you take your first level in the class. Also, read the principles section. It specifies when you get magesterial and doctorate principles (M at 1, D at 7).
    Rules for Luck
    Gestalt theurgy

Show
    60>80