New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default In Over Their Heads (IC)

As you run from the town now plagued by Demons and Devils, you find yourself running for the safety of the church along with the rest of the town. 100 feet is normally what it takes to get to the doors of the church but today of all days, it seems longer.

As you are close to the last one running toward the church, you've seen everyone except for a few make it into the church safely. And as you get about 30 feet away from the doors, suddenly, the ground beneath you gives way without warning. You fall down through the earth as your life flashes before your eyes. As you reach the end you land on a hard cold stone floor as you blackout from the fall...

*Several hours later*

You wake up groaning as there are a few others groaning as well from the fall. as you survey your surroundings you find you are on your back in roughly a 75 by 75 foot room.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: In Over Their Heads (IC)

"Anyone get a look at that cart?" Ashe says as she sits up, then looks around, "great, first the demons now a dungeon..." she continues before taking hold of her spear and taking off her necklace, which was little more than a piece of cord tied to a little pouch, and pulled out a glowing pellet that lit up the room like a torch would, "anyone know how we survived that fall?"
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2013-12-17 at 06:05 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Gabriela wakes from the sound, quickly refreshes her outfit, and scans the room for the wall under the roof that looks least likely to collapse. "Anyone that can stand get everyone else over there," she points, standing to check the bodies of those around her.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: @Anyone looking up at the ceiling
    Show
    As you look at the hole you came through, You take notice that it begins to close but the dirt ceiling doesn't drop any dirt as if it were a stone ceiling.

The light from the pellet lightens up the whole room enough that you can see the four walls surrounding you with but only two wooden doors, just big enough for people like you to nicely fit through. They both look ordinary and the same to the naked eye as one lies in the North West and the other in the South East.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

rubbing his head groaning while getting up petra mutters What did i do to deserve this? and ask aloud okay Which one of u ticked off the demons and why did i get dragged along with u?
    Last edited by razorfloss; 2013-12-17 at 11:02 PM.
    Its not about having good grades It's about passing the semester

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Nicholas (Nick if he likes you) Lorchester
    Jeqem Ashthorn

6. - Top - End - #6

"I think we're fine, except for being trapped in a dungeon," the merchant says, "the ceiling's closing up and looks like it's strong as stone, so I doubt it'll come toppling down on us, does make you wonder why it opened under us though," she continues as she takes a stand, "So, who wants to try a door so we don't end up trapped in here and starve to death," she asks, even though technically she couldn't starve to death as long as she had some extra power to work with.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7

so let me get this straight u want to explore this place that even though it is probably crawling with things that could kill us no thanks. Ill stay right here where its safe and i want DIE!!!!!!!! while huffing and puffing.

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Jeqem Ashthorn

8. - Top - End - #8

"Or stay here and die a slow painful death by dehydration and starvation. Especially with the hole in the ceiling closing up, the church will just think we were caught and killed by the fiends," Ashe says, "Plus, who says something else can't come in here?" she continues, rolling her eyes as she goes to the door to the east, "I'm gonna try getting out of here, this way's as good as any, so anyone that wants to come follow me."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

Argg why oh why do u have to make sense Petra says while groaning. fine ill come just be warned at the first sign of danger my behind is g-o-n-e gone and i will not be looking back. as he readys his crossbow and arrows

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Jeqem Ashthorn

10. - Top - End - #10

"Safer in groups, you run and end up bumping into something after running, you're on your own," Ashe says grinning, "and I'm a merchant, you pick up a few things while travelling across the country. You meet a lot of adventurers that give you advise for this kind of thing."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Tal-rok awoke with a groan and shook his head, speaking in his typical gruff tone. "Ugh...just how much did I drink yesterday? I imagined that I was being chased by demons and then fell down a huge-" He then looked around as he heard others speaking around him, and realized he was in a huge room. He closed his eyes and laid his head back again. "It wasn't a dream people was it?"
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

12. - Top - End - #12

"Nope, not a dream, but definitely some kind of magic," Ashe replies.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #13

welcome back to world of the living though how long that may last i have no idea. petra says
    Last edited by razorfloss; 2013-12-22 at 01:38 AM.

Currently Playing

Sorin Dalmark
    Jeqem Ashthorn

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Tal-rok shook his head a bit then sat up. "Well it certainly feels like the worst hangover ever. But there is plenty of time to prove that I am still hallucinating this." He grinned and stood up, shaking the dust off himself then checking his bag. "Good, still got my ale in here. So, anyone hurting?" He looked around to the rest with his dark eyes.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!