New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1521
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

I tried it out on my own, I believe it's because the URL is slightly too long.

I reuploaded it onto Photobucket this time, though you might want to download it and rehost it somewhere else, since I don't trust Photobucket very much.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I am about to start a 5e campaign and will be playing a dragonborn character and since i have recently fallen in love with OOTS would love to have my character (and avatar on this sight) look like what this character.

Thanks!!

Male
    Dragonborn (bronze heritage)
    Paladin
    Heavy Armor (either a silver color or a shade slightly darker than his scales, which ever would look better)
    a shield and sword
    in a defensive pose with the shield in front would be great!

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Male
    Human
    Dark Hair in a Samurai Bun and the Fuu Man Chu facial hair
    Cleric of Mayaheine (http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mayaheine) shes a Deity, Pelors more martial sidekick.
    Scale Mail(Tom Cruise's armor from The Last Samurai. PERFECT IMAGERY) Katana

Pose: Sword drawn, in a defensive stance. Sword has a minor Disruption aura emanating from it.

Make my stick figure dream come true. :)
    Last edited by BigHeadGuy69; 2015-07-24 at 07:55 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bump the third.

Quote Originally Posted by Orm-Embar View Post
    Anyone feel like making a mixed black & gold dragon avatar? Curled up with a sword and a book instead of treasure? Eternal gratitude and signature credit will be yours!
    Staring into the dragon's jaw, one quickly learns wisdom. - Steven Brust, Jhereg

Nexus Character

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Comissar View Post
    Hey, it's a bit late, but I thought I'd give the 'Moment' a try. Let me know if you like it/want to change it! I'm a bit rusty, so I shan't be offended if you'd rather have someone else take a stab instead.

Wow, can't believe I missed that. It's perfect, but do you think you could change the eyes to be a bit of a more glowy colour? Sorta like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Wow, can't believe I missed that. It's perfect, but do you think you could change the eyes to be a bit of a more glowy colour? Sorta like this.

Version 2, now with glowy eyes. I did have them just black with the glow, but I wasn't convinced that it was working. If you'd prefer it, let me know.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

Version 2, now with glowy eyes. I did have them just black with the glow, but I wasn't convinced that it was working. If you'd prefer it, let me know.

It may be because I just woke up and have the functioning intelligence of my pillow, but what do you mean by 'black with the glow'?
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    It may be because I just woke up and have the functioning intelligence of my pillow, but what do you mean by 'black with the glow'?
    Black eyes with a glow effect around them, unfortunately a pale yellow glow doesn't show up very well against a pale skin background. Hence yellow eyes instead.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fornax421 View Post
    I am about to start a 5e campaign and will be playing a dragonborn character and since i have recently fallen in love with OOTS would love to have my character (and avatar on this sight) look like what this character.

Thanks!!

Male
    Paladin
    Heavy Armor (either a silver color or a shade slightly darker than his scales, which ever would look better)
    a shield and sword
    Bump, there are some really cool avatars in this thread

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

Black eyes with a glow effect around them, unfortunately a pale yellow glow doesn't show up very well against a pale skin background. Hence yellow eyes instead.
    Ah. I'm good with the original, thanks!

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by squab View Post
    Since I surprisingly haven't seen this on the boards yet, could someone draw me Hiccup riding Toothless as an avatar? I'm not picky about which movie or what pose, so long as it's obviously Hiccup riding Toothless. Bonus points for showing off both Toothless' prosthetic tailfin and Hiccup's prosthetic foot. Even just Hiccup and Toothless chilling together tbh.
    Bumb the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    So, you're using an argument of "not RAW but it's logical", and that's the part of the build that you're objecting to?
    And besides, it's a ludicrous way of breaking the game by twisting rules beyond all recognition. Kobolds have to be involved in there somewhere.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

First Bump

Could I get an avatar that looks like the epic bard from Mad Max: Fury Road please? Will try myself to make it this week using some of the guides available here, though I have all the artistic talent of a dead fish.

Cheers.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Bump bump. 1st bump. Simplified request a bit

Male
    Human
    Dark Hair in a Samurai Bun and a cool looking Goatee
    Cleric
    Scale Mail in a Samurai style Weapon: Katana

Pose: Sword drawn, in a defensive stance. Sword has a minor Disruption aura emanating from it.

Make my stick figure dream come true.
    Last edited by BigHeadGuy69; 2015-07-27 at 10:27 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr.Fallout View Post
    Awesome, thanks!
    Previous avatar by Sgt. Pepper.

Previous avatar by Akrim.elf.

Current avatar by Cdr.Fallout

Old Desert Sayings, my RPG blog (mostly Pathfinder homebrew).

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Responding to stress with rudeness is not the same as responding to stress with genocide.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by AinSoph View Post
    I'm new to these forums, but do I literally just ask and artists may provide? Because that's so so generous and awesome. Kinda remarkable that's a thing to be honest. Y'all don't get enough appreciation.

Provided that's all (and I'm still skeptical that it is), I'll detail the request to be drawn at your leisure. Concept is a anti-heroic, True Neutral male Tiefling Shadow Monk with black skin, red eyes, broken horns and short hair (think Zuko-ish). Expression either serene/focused, or flippant/droll. Dressed somewhat like ninja, with a sleeveless black hoodie, dark pants and tabi, no facial wear. I guess Nightcrawler would be the closest visual comparison. You would of course cause me to extoll you in signature form if you would be so kind as to provide.

If people really want lots of details, here's the description I use for the game he's in:
    Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Jet-black skin, red eyes, pointed teeth, broken horns, and a coiling tail, Night is distinctive even by Tiefling standards, despite being a bit short for his age. Fortunately for him, his particularly lean and dark build lends itself to his subterfuge. He commonly wears something akin to a sleeveless black leather hoodie closed with a belt across the center and a thin cotton shirt underneath. His hoodie, purpose tailored by the House, is lined with the various instruments he needs, and two straps on the back that hold his kamas, ready for use on a moment's notice, and magical tabi that enable him to walk on walls and ceilings. His hood is especially deep. With it drawn fully, his face disappears into shadow save for his crimson stare, hiding what might otherwise be a cocky or bemused smile. He has a young, boyish face, and short black tousled hair that almost reaches over his short bony stumps.
    Second and last bump. If no takers I will try a different design. Again, details are intentionally excessive, not all mandatory.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by squab View Post
    Since I surprisingly haven't seen this on the boards yet, could someone draw me Hiccup riding Toothless as an avatar? I'm not picky about which movie or what pose, so long as it's obviously Hiccup riding Toothless. Bonus points for showing off both Toothless' prosthetic tailfin and Hiccup's prosthetic foot. Even just Hiccup and Toothless chilling together tbh.
    Bump the second.
    So, you're using an argument of "not RAW but it's logical", and that's the part of the build that you're objecting to?
    And besides, it's a ludicrous way of breaking the game by twisting rules beyond all recognition. Kobolds have to be involved in there somewhere.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Barbarian in the Playground

Looking for a new avatar that more closely represents me and my feel of character.

Female
    Hand crossbow in left hand, rapier in right hand,
    Red Eyes
    Dark skinned
    Black
    Drow
    Assassin/rogue
    Stealthing, Maybe crouching?
    There are many perks to being a dragonslayer.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

2nd bump

Thanks!!

Male
    Paladin
    a shield and sword

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ogre in the Playground

I just lost where I requested an OotS avatar, but I want to request a Hobo Phoenix Wright OotS avatar
    Spoiler: Pose.
    Show

I would like it facing the other way, though. PM if anything else :D
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

20. - Top - End - #1430

Quote Originally Posted by Katana1515 View Post
    Darn It, I have been staring jealously at other Playgrounder's gorgeous custom avatars for too long! I must have one of my very own! At least if the kind and generous artists of this thread are willing to provide?

I have a lot of different characters I could ask for Avatars for, but out of simplicity I will go with the most recent.

Voren Arkeneld, Bladebound Tiefling Magus.
    Spoiler: Image that inspired the character.
    Show

Skin Colour: Scales, mottled black and white colour.
    Hair: none, but large horns.
    Gear: His Blackblade is a katana and should probably feature prominently, he wears a breastplate and a red cloak.
    Pose: Whatever the artist thinks will look cool! Sword in one hand, spell in the other is the classic Magus look though.
    This is bump 2!

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fornax421 View Post
    2nd bump

Thanks!!

Male
    Paladin
    a shield and sword
    How's this?

Bigger version in link

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

2nd Bump

Male
    Human
    Dark Hair in a Samurai Bun and a cool looking Goatee
    Cleric
    Scale Mail in a Samurai style Weapon: Katana

Pose: Sword drawn, sword has a slight Disruption aura emanating from it

Make my stick figure dream come true.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfist12 View Post
    A request to mirror my current character:

Spoiler: Fen Grinnold
    Show
    Race: Kobold. Although I would prefer his head and actual desing to be a little more like how it's shaped in the actual 3.5 art for them and less of an OOTS shaping.
    Class: Bard/druid.
    Coloration: Rusty red scales, yellow eyes, ivory horns (more like nubs than horns).
    Attire: Deep green robes with red trim, capped with red, leaflik pauldrons and a short red cape, worn with red boots and fingerless gloves of that color.
    Position: Sitting on a rock playing a fiddle. He has, laying nearby propped on a separate rock, a maple staff carved with many runes (which look Norse). Opposite the staff is a dog (like a Newfoundland, solid black fur) curled up in sleep, with a smaller one (basically a Shetland Sheep Dog, sandy brown color for the majority) curled up directly next to it and in front of it. Remember that they must be represented as though they were double their size (due to Fen's size), as must his fiddle.
    First Repost
    May the gods watch over your battles, friend.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr.Fallout View Post
    Looks great man! thanks!!

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Bugbear in the Playground

A request to mirror my current character:

Spoiler: Fen Grinnold
    Show
    Race: Kobold. Although I would prefer his head and actual desing to be a little more like how it's shaped in the actual 3.5 art for them and less of an OOTS shaping.
    Class: Bard/druid.
    Coloration: Rusty red scales, yellow eyes, ivory horns (more like nubs than horns).
    Attire: Deep green robes with red trim, capped with red, leaflik pauldrons and a short red cape, worn with red boots and fingerless gloves of that color.
    Position: Sitting on a rock playing a fiddle. He has, laying nearby propped on a separate rock, a maple staff carved with many runes (which look Norse). Opposite the staff is a dog (like a Newfoundland, solid black fur) curled up in sleep, with a smaller one (basically a Shetland Sheep Dog, sandy brown color for the majority) curled up directly next to it and in front of it. Remember that they must be represented as though they were double their size (due to Fen's size), as must his fiddle.
    Second Repost
    May the gods watch over your battles, friend.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

Second Repost
    I'm not quite sure how much of that would fit in a 120x120 pixel square and still look good.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UrashimaJamez View Post
    I just lost where I requested an OotS avatar, but I want to request a Hobo Phoenix Wright OotS avatar
    Spoiler: Pose.
    Show

I would like it facing the other way, though. PM if anything else :D
    First repost. Hope I get some artist helping :)
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

28. - Top - End - #1438

Name: Onata
    Race: Human
    Skin: Caramel/Brown
    Hair: Black, Ponytail
    Class: Summoner/Conjurer
    Attire: Short shirt and tight pants
    Drawing for reference:
    Spoiler: Picture
    Show

Also, I'd like some sort of critter to accompany her (at her side or behind her), either a rodent of some sort or a black dog along the lines of this one here:
    Spoiler: Xoloitzcuintli
    Show
    Custom Avatar by Ceika
    Spoiler: Me as a Character... and Planeswalker
    Show
    I Am A: True Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-17
    Charisma-17
    But I'd definitely multi-class Druid with those stats.

Spoiler: My D&D 5E Homebrews
    Show

Rolling for PC Stats = Always a stupid idea.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello, all! I'd like to request a new avatar. The character is this:

The character is a male Goliath (large and extremely muscular humans with natural markings essentially), and wears a suit of magitech armor with Iron Man style foot rockets and carries a heavy shield in one hand and is unarmed in his other hand. Face is either serious or mildly amused. Pose is the classic iron man hovering pose. Has a composite longbow slung across his back. If anyone could do this for me, that would be great!
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

Avatar request. It's an NPC in a campaign I'm planning that I've grown attached to.

Female human Improviser
    Not young, but she just started adventuring
    Brown hair
    Wearing scrap armor (see link)
    Weapon is a study branch used as a sword
    Works in an inn/tavern when not adventuring (her dad's the barkeep)

My first idea is just her in her armor and some sort of a combat pose. At least in my head, I imagine weapon finesse fighting to look similar to tai chi, since that's the form of swordplay I'm most familiar with. This is an example (Youtube), although I don't really care, as long as it looks like weapon finesse. In this case, if it's just her, she has her hair out and is clearly a girl.

My other idea, since she was cursed by a gender-change item (backstory!), is to have two of her back-to-back. One of them being her as a waitress, the other being her in combat, but hiding the fact that she's female, possibly/probably with a helmet.
    Last edited by Razanir; 2015-08-11 at 09:07 AM.
    Avatar by Venetian Mask. It's of an NPC from a campaign I may yet run (possibly in PbP) who became a favorite of mine while planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    Everyone knows frying pans are actually weapons that people repurpose for cooking
    I am a 10/14/11/15/12/14 LG Clr 2