New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfist12 View Post
    Greetings fellow Playgrounders.

Unfortunately, it's that time again. I've grown too used to my old avatar, and I am requesting the creation of a new one.

My current request is for my D&D Next character, Mymirend the Silent. He is a thin, black-scaled, red eyed dragonborn warlock clothed in black robes and carrying a great silver sword upon his back. Since the DM is allowing a few minor adjustments to our characters, within reason, Mymirend is to be accompanied by a black dragon hatchling that perches on his shoulder. Since it takes many years for it to age, this isn't anything major, so, awesome, I can have one.

Basically, that's all I have to ask, besides that he be put into an epic pose.

Thanks in advance,

- Thunderfist12
    Here's what I got;

2. - Top - End - #782
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by linklele View Post
    Two slight variation: Free hair and ponytail

Those are awesome, the free hair version is the one. You have pretty much nailed it good sir.

For my next (and most likely last) round of requests, I am going to dub it Fun With Colors. My dude is feeling kind of Ranger-y and I want to try to make him more distinctly not a ranger, mostly by just dropping all the green.

So I'm thinking change his boots, arms, and shoulder piece to dark gray, and his cloak to red. Also change the little cloak clasp and the yellow lightning bolt symbols on his swords to blue as well. And finally I would prefer all the lightning to be a crisper shade of blue, like Duke University blue. And the red for the cloak I would like it to be University of Georgia red.

Thanks again man, you rock.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Those are awesome, the free hair version is the one. You have pretty much nailed it good sir.

For my next (and most likely last) round of requests, I am going to dub it Fun With Colors. My dude is feeling kind of Ranger-y and I want to try to make him more distinctly not a ranger, mostly by just dropping all the green.

So I'm thinking change his boots, arms, and shoulder piece to dark gray, and his cloak to red. Also change the little cloak clasp and the yellow lightning bolt symbols on his swords to blue as well. And finally I would prefer all the lightning to be a crisper shade of blue, like Duke University blue. And the red for the cloak I would like it to be University of Georgia red.

Thanks again man, you rock.
    I admit i have no idea what a crispy color means and also university color references may not be as accurate as you think (i googled and found logos with different hues of colors). Also, consider Inkscape has got a limited palette.
    I hope this is good. Enjoy!
    Ask me to do your new avatar! (Payment is in cookies)
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

4. - Top - End - #784
    Dwarf in the Playground

That looks awesome my friend. Basically I meant that slightly darker shade of bright blue, like Royal Blue, or the blue Palpatine uses for his Force Lightning.

Edit: Actually the blue of your avatars suit is just about perfect.
    Last edited by Jigawatts; 2014-09-14 at 02:49 PM.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Dwarf in the Playground

Might I request the big version from you good sir? (If you also still have the big one of him in green before the color changes, I'd like that as well, por favor, if not then no worries).
    Fighter/Mage/Thief avatar by Linklele

6. - Top - End - #786
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Might I request the big version from you good sir? (If you also still have the big one of him in green before the color changes, I'd like that as well, por favor, if not then no worries).
    I modified the file so i dot have the green version anymore.
    This one has the blue requested.
    Spoiler: Big Pic
    Show
    "You have to deliver your craziness in little pieces, you can't do it all at once!" -Scrubs

7. - Top - End - #787
    Troll in the Playground

So its about time to change my Avatar up, I was wondering if someone could help me make an avatar based on one of my newer characters. He is a half elf arcane Bloodrager with a greatsword, use your imagination for anything like a special effect from the bloodrage. Also he is on the very tan lived life outside scale of skin color.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    So its about time to change my Avatar up, I was wondering if someone could help me make an avatar based on one of my newer characters. He is a half elf arcane Bloodrager with a greatsword, use your imagination for anything like a special effect from the bloodrage. Also he is on the very tan lived life outside scale of skin color.
    Is the greatsword great enough? Only someone with the power of a bloodrage can weild it! (OR your name is Cloud and you have yellow spiky hair but...wathever)
    Show

9. - Top - End - #789
    Troll in the Playground

One minor nitpick, could you have the eyes the same color as the effect you put on the hands?
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    One minor nitpick, could you have the eyes the same color as the effect you put on the hands?
    Yup. I should have thought of that myself.
    Spoiler: Big pic
    Show

11. - Top - End - #791
    Troll in the Playground

That is perfect, your internet cookies are on the way now.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harlot View Post
    Hello
    I am amazed at finding a place where awesome people make avatars upon request.
    As I haven't had a custom avatar yet, I don't know what to expect so ...

I am currently playing a male, angellike, very evil, CHA 28 star-elf warlock, winged, carrying a sceptre. Slight build. So visualising something like a fallen angel. Looking handsomely LG, being CE. Megalomaniac.

If anyone here have a lonely avatar remotely resembling this, I'd be delighted to have it.
    /Harlot
    Good? No. He's not. Hes EVIL.
    Show
    Last edited by linklele; 2014-09-17 at 05:15 AM.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LostDeviljho View Post
    could I get a Swampert Barbarian?

if he could be colored like this:
    Spoiler: color
    Show

posed something like this:
    Spoiler: pose
    Show

and be wielding this:
    Spoiler: weapon
    Show

then that would be absolutely amazing.
    First time doing a Pokemon stuff. Hope It's good.

Show

14. - Top - End - #794
    Dwarf in the Playground

First time doing a Pokemon stuff. Hope It's good.
    his right arm appears to be upside-down, but it looks pretty good.
    Pokemon! Because you've secretly always wanted to play a Charizard Wizard.

Monster Hunter. Because it's freaking awesome.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey guys !

After spending the last 10 minutes wondering something like "God, can we REALLY ask for our beloved character to come to life ?", I'll give it a shot !

So here is Sabetha : She is an elf wizard, and painter extraordinaire. And quite the lunatic, too.
    If possible, I'd like her in a wierd dress, full of stains of paint, with a wierd grim on the face, maybe holding a paintbrush in one hand and a staff in the other ! She is dark haired with blue eyes and pale skin. She is quite the CG, tho even with her 31 INT, her 6 WIS makes her quite...Lost in her own little world full of genious ideas, silent contemplation of beauty and sheer madness.

Thanks a lot !
    Last edited by Dezea; 2014-09-15 at 07:16 PM.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey guys! I looked around in this thread and you guys do really great stuff!

Can you guys make me one? I started playing a Tiefling alchemist on this forum, and it's my first game so i'm super exited!

So i'm looking at something in the same style of the alchemist image from pathfinder, but as a tiefling. Redish skin, horn growing from his foredead, yellow yes, brown ponytail, devilish tail. No backpack, dark armor, some vials/potions/wands at his waist/in various pocket. Something that can look like an alchemist bomb in his hand.

I don't know if it's too much but it can't hurt to ask.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LostDeviljho View Post
    his right arm appears to be upside-down, but it looks pretty good.
    If you try to hold that pose you will notice your right elbow will point downward. It is upside down, as it has to be.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

Hello! It's actually been awhile since I've had an OotS-style avatar since my last one kind of...poofed on me, so I figured that I would come here and see about getting a new one that fits the game that I'm currently running. More specifically, I'd love to get an avatar of Meyanda.

Spoiler: Meyanda
    Show

The picture covers the vast majority of it, but I think the questions might help too!

Equipment: Crystal laser gun, futuristic looking spiked gauntlet, sleeveless chainshirt, hexagon print half-skirt.
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Glowing pink/purple eyes that match color with the circuitry style tattoos on the left side of her head and on her arms.
    Skin Color: Really pale.
    Hair color: Purple half-mohawk that's limp.
    Race: Android
    Class: Ranger/Cleric

And in whatever pose someone comes up with honestly!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

19. - Top - End - #799
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dezea View Post
    Hey guys !

After spending the last 10 minutes wondering something like "God, can we REALLY ask for our beloved character to come to life ?", I'll give it a shot !

So here is Sabetha : She is an elf wizard, and painter extraordinaire. And quite the lunatic, too.
    If possible, I'd like her in a wierd dress, full of stains of paint, with a wierd grim on the face, maybe holding a paintbrush in one hand and a staff in the other ! She is dark haired with blue eyes and pale skin. She is quite the CG, tho even with her 31 INT, her 6 WIS makes her quite...Lost in her own little world full of genious ideas, silent contemplation of beauty and sheer madness.

Thanks a lot !
    Sketching!

Spoiler: Boig Pic
    Show

20. - Top - End - #800
    Orc in the Playground

Good? No. He's not.
    Show
    Why thank you! I really like him, being all angelic with an evil wand.
    One correction - and that really is THE only correction - is to have him flaunting his big white wings, tips upward, (like when a peacock shows off) because that is something he does frequently to awe people (who often mistake him for an angel)
    But I'd love to keep the small loose feathers as well, as they signal that he is not quite as divine as they think.

/Harlot
    1) "Let's split up!"
    2) silence
    3) TPK

21. - Top - End - #801
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harlot View Post
    Why thank you! I really like him, being all angelic with an evil wand.
    One correction - and that really is THE only correction - is to have him flaunting his big white wings, tips upward, (like when a peacock shows off) because that is something he does frequently to awe people (who often mistake him for an angel)
    But I'd love to keep the small loose feathers as well, as they signal that he is not quite as divine as they think.

/Harlot
    Right, i totally forgot about the wings! Two version: one is more peacock-like.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Orc in the Playground

Right, i totally forgot about the wings! Two version: one is more peacock-like.
    I LOVE them. Both of them. I am gonna go with the first, because that seems most show-off-y!
    Payment in cookies ...?
    (I shall certainly praise you in my sig for a start!)
    1) "Let's split up!"
    2) silence
    3) TPK

23. - Top - End - #803
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sketching!

Spoiler: Boig Pic
    Show
    Dude, you are absolutely awesome.

Thanks a lot !

24. - Top - End - #804
    Dwarf in the Playground

Question! I am gearing up to run Red Hand of Doom for an IRL Pathfinder group. I'm using the Kickstarter minis, since the vast majority of the creatures in RHoD fit with creatures in the Kickstarter PDFs, but there's a few villains I'd like to give a special touch with some unique avatars. Effectively, I'd like to request quite a few avatars. I don't know if this is the thread to do it in, but for anyone who is willing to give it a shot, I'd be requesting:

-The Ghostlord, a lion-crazy druid-lich
    -Wyrmlord Hravek Kharn, a hobgoblin general with a thing for gigantic swords
    -Powdermaster Skather, a blackspawn of Tiamat with guns
    -Varanthian, a half-fiendish behir
    -High Wyrmlord Azarr Kul, a half-dragon hobgoblin cleric
    -And lastly but not leastly, a Divine Aspect of Tiamat.

Knowing that this is a bit of a big thing to be requesting, I am willing to compensate artists for their time and effort. Would this be an okay thread to post this request to, or should I take this to PM? If not, just let me know and I'll post full descriptions.
    Visit Sunny Balmy Exotic Sigil, City of Doors

"Parallel" avatar by idksocrates
    Lady of Pain avatar by ElfLad

25. - Top - End - #805

Quote Originally Posted by Chd View Post
    Here's what I got;

Cool. I do have a request, though.

Can he have vestigial wings? The character it's based on has them, so it would be more accurate.

I'll be using this version until that comes in, though. It's fine.
    Last edited by Thunderfist12; 2014-09-18 at 06:32 PM.
    May the gods watch over your battles, friend.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Firbolg in the Playground

Repost the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
    I have a couple of new characters who'd love to be OOtS-ified if anyone's interested... Any or all or none is fine. Whatever the avatarists are feeling. Thanks bunches and know that I delight at every avatar I see this thread produce. Excellent work folks.

Spoiler: Ratfolk Artificer and cadre of Constructs.
    Show

This Ratfolk Artificer standing with arms crossed looking Masterful and imperious and very very proud of himself. This is Master Sican and he fancies himself a guildmaster and a conqueror.

Behind him stands Brutus, the Junk Golem, who is a lumbering nearly useless lump of discarded metals given motion.

Brutus is large size while Master Sican is small size. Large creatures are the size of horses while small creatures are the size of children.

The above two would be more than enough detail but if you're willing or able please consider adding the below Constructs in place of the above Constructs. I realize this is a lot of extra characters for one avatar so please feel free to ignore the below if they're just too much.

Next to him could stand his four animated object hand sculptures. Each is the same size he is though half as tall. One giant hand is sculpted from rubble, another from refuse & trash, the third is crafted from bones and the final one is crafted from treasures (gems, gold & silver flatware, bars of precious metals etc). Each is made to be left lying on a dungeon floor to be discovered by goblins or kobolds or whatever. Three of them blend in while the fourth lures the hapless greedy victim to their doom.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2014-09-19 at 04:54 PM.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Barbarian in the Playground

I haven't reposted in several months, but I would still love if someone could take an Avatar on for me

Race: humanoid cat, similar to a khajiit from elder scrolls...
    Fur color: smokey grey with black stripes similar to a tiger
    Equipment: leather armor (can be quite tribal with use of bright feathers as decorations), two sickles (one in each hand).
    Stance: crouched as if ready to spring to attack with sickles held in out reached arms, one low, one high.
    If possible, it would be great to have an ocelot around the character's legs, but not necessary if no room for such.

Interpretation of the artist is fine with this rough guideline.

I have appreciative in advance.
    Tsa'Bakr...the "T" is silent

Avatar by the wonderful Ceika: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?4020-Ceika

28. - Top - End - #808
    Dwarf in the Playground

I modified the file so i dot have the green version anymore.
    This one has the blue requested.
    Show
    Thank you again my friend.

Payment for the cookie monster.
    Spoiler: Coooookies
    Show

Fighter/Mage/Thief avatar by Linklele

29. - Top - End - #809

I've always been nervous about requesting an avatar, but here goes.
    I'd like a male avatar that looks like a quest giver. Any other details I leave up to the imagination of the artist, but I really want people to think, "I bet that guy has a quest for me".
    See when a tree falls in the forest, and there's no one there to hear it, you can bet we've bought the vinyl.
    -Snow White

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

Ok while i like my current avatar i got a great idea for a character while at work and id love an avatar of her. Shes in a Western D10 game.

Name: Delilah, the Two Gun Tornado
    Race: Elf
    Appearance: Rust-red hair tied back under her hat. The hat is either a green kepi or a black cowboy hat. (the desperado hat from new vegas is a good base also im not sure which one looks better) Shes wearing a Black Duster, white button up mans collared shirt and blue jeans with chaps over them and cowboy boots. Physically she has a perfect hourglass figure (shes appearance 4, so take that where you will)
    Equipment: Two LeMatt revolvers on hip holsters, two smaller revolvers in shoulder holsters, two civil war infantry sabers (one in each hand), one winchester .44 on her back sticking over her right shoulder, and one double barrel shotgun sticking over he left.
    Pose: Both swords drawn, feet spread, left side pointing forward with her left sword extended forward and her right side slightly back with the sword held perpendicular with the other sword.

As always sig credit will be given with internet cookies

Edit: this is the vibe if not the look im going for,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2014-09-24 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel