New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1521
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

I would like to Request a Verrück Balancer. A Verrück is a tiefling/aasimar hybrid, so golden pupil-less eyes, red hair with a silver streak, and a faint full body glow. In his right hand he has a Black mind blade, and in his left a White one. If possible could the blades sort of look like elongated and thin Yin and Yang? Black and white monk robes (with a vest kind of like this crossed with more traditional looking robes), with grey trim. Pale skin, thin. Standing relatively neutral, but with blades pointing in.

sorry for the detail. Will give sig cred.
    Salasay was my first character. He's a Scout. This is his block:

The Paramıth setting is my baby, and most of my large (wiki-bound for now) homebrew collection is in the setting.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Alright, reposting this. Again, I would like an Order of the Stick-style Elf Psion with this pose and general appearance. Also worth noting is that this is more what I think of Psychics as, not necessarily me transplanting the look itself, so you're free to make a bit of artistic reinterpretation.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to request an Avatar. The character is a male Human Exalted monk, blessed with divine power(i.e. glowy stuff surrounding his fists). He's has blond dreadlocks, and is bare-chested with stylized tattoos representing panthers somehow (He had Panther Style as a feat), but is standing in a Karate Kid-esque Crane Stance. That's about it, I should think.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    I'm here to request an avatar of my current M&M character.

Basics
    Equipment: Blue Doctor Who T-Shirt, Tan Shorts, and a pink flower in her hair.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): A bit of a vine/tail ending in a flower coming from under her shirt.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Caucasian with a VERY subtle shade of green added in.
    Hair color: Brown (also kinda curly)
    Race: Human-Plant Hybrid (irrelevant)
    X Class: Ummm... this is M&M so... Villain?
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Frolicky with a smile.

Those are the basics, but for a more in-depth description, Check out the character post here.
    Repost.com, your source for all things repeated. Please send entries via PM.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Hello oh great artists, i was wondering if someone could draw my current characters Special Mount/Wife. Yes you did read that correctly. She is a black Unicorn with the ability to assume a humanoid shape, in her humanoid form she resembles a drow. Id like to use them as standees so if you do do a front and back for each of her forms that would be great.

Heres Valerica as a unicorn

Heres her as a humanoid and id like her wearing this

Thank you oh great artist who-i-do-not-know-but-who-is-going-to-fulfill-my-request, i shall praise ye for the whole time i use this character as well as give you an internet cookie.
    Reposted for visibility
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Orc in the Playground

Repost for visibility (with edit):

I would like two avatars, please, for my FFRP Nexus Characters. The twist is I've already made them, but it's my first ever attempt. Therefore, I'm an amateur seeking someone to help make them look nicer.

They can be found in my sig and my avatar. Anyone interested can PM me, thanks.

More info on the chars are found in the link on my sig.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-01-24 at 02:22 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Gender: Genderfluid appearance, like V or his/her spouse. Character's supposed to be attractive and gently sexy.

Race: Human

Equipment:

- Blue and black long-sleeved robe that's plenty long enough to drag across the floor. It covers the torso but shows off the leg. It probably has to split open just below the groin to do this.

- In the right hand: a 1-foot-long paddle, essentially a thin wooden stick with a triangular leather head, and a black grip at the other end (the end with which the character holds the paddle, for obvious reasons). Attached to the grip is a loop of string, allowing the paddle to be hung up.

Skin color: Light enough to not be identified as a 'black person' (sorry for sounding racist)

Hair color: Whatever color looks the best, though I imagine black would work best with the existing color scheme.

Hair style: Headcanon says that the best way to have attractive + androgynous with a nudge towards feminine is a ponytail or long haircut, but I'm open to alternatives.

Pose: Gentle, upper-class kind of pose most likely

Will give credit in sig!

I made my own drawing, for reference. I hope you can see the details, such as the shape and different parts of the paddle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-01-28 at 12:21 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1178

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael7123 View Post
    I'd like a avatar version of my current (and favorite) PC: Zandrux.

Basic details:

* Human
    * Male
    * Black hair of moderate/long length
    * White skin, fairly pale.
    * Wears dark mage robes with some golden and blue trimmings.
    * He's a dread necromancer, but he's not evil.
    * Eyes are slightly tinged red.

Equipment
    - A (Mostly useless) enchanted Battleaxe, which he carries somewhere on his side
    - A staff of Fire slung over his back.
    - Books. Lots of books.

I'd like him to be drawn in the same position that V's mentor was drawn in strip 630, with the only differences being that he's holding the book in his hand and he's blasting something in the distance with a beam of dark energy (probably Ray of enervation).

If you have a better idea of a picture, then don't hesitate to try it.
    Repost for visibility.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like to request an avatar of certain lawyer of a certain series of games, I just love those games and having an OotS-like avatar would be... Ugh... <3
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

10. - Top - End - #1180

Kobold

I'd like to post a request for an avatar of my most recently deceased, and all time favorite character, Qit-Qat, the Kobold Lancer.

Basic details:
    - Desert Kobold.
    - Male.
    - Tan Skin.
    - Wears a chain shirt.
    - He's an archery Ranger, but primarily uses a Lance and shield.
    - Rides a Dire Weasel with Horseshoes of Flame (Modified into anklets for the weasel to wear).

Equipment
    - A Lance and Shield.
    - A Bow and Quiver slung over his back.

Thanks in advance for whoever makes me a really happy person

edit: This is basically what I want, actually, just in OotS form...
    Spoiler: Picture
    Show
    Last edited by WeaselGuy; 2015-02-10 at 01:23 PM. Reason: added image
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)

11. - Top - End - #1181

PirateGuy

Hello amazing avatar makers! Here is my humble request for an avatar. Many thanks to whoever does this (credit will be given in signature)

Equipment: Dark red robes (sample) with a black chest plate. Forearms and palms wrapped in black cloth.
    Any other notable features: Red and orange tattoo on left cheek (Random non-geometric shape, up to artist)
    If their skin is a special color: Grey (sample)
    Hair color: Short red (sample) hair with a streak of orange (sample)
    Class: Warlock
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Running backwards (facing right) left arm outstretched mid-cast of Eldritch Blast (Purple flames) and right arm holding spear.

A huge thanks to the artist.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    Gender: Genderfluid appearance, like V or his/her spouse. Character's supposed to be attractive and gently sexy.

Equipment:

- Blue and black long-sleeved robe that's plenty long enough to drag across the floor. It covers the torso but shows off the leg. It probably has to split open just below the groin to do this.

- In the right hand: a 1-foot-long paddle, essentially a thin wooden stick with a triangular leather head, and a black grip at the other end (the end with which the character holds the paddle, for obvious reasons). Attached to the grip is a loop of string, allowing the paddle to be hung up.

Skin color: Light enough to not be identified as a 'black person' (sorry for sounding racist)

Hair color: Whatever color looks the best, though I imagine black would work best with the existing color scheme.

Hair style: Headcanon says that the best way to have attractive + androgynous with a nudge towards feminine is a ponytail or long haircut, but I'm open to alternatives.

Pose: Gentle, upper-class kind of pose most likely

Will give credit in sig!

I made my own drawing, for reference. I hope you can see the details, such as the shape and different parts of the paddle.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm an amateur, but since my avatars turned out pretty good, I'll take a shot at this one.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

I hope I'm doing this right, but here goes:
    I would like to request a female halfling rogue/arcane trickster avatar.
    She has green eyes and brown hair with bangs that's worn in a ponytail. As for equipment, she wears black leather armor. Her most notable feature, however, is that she has an obsession with marbles, and so she carries bags of them and throws them as her main weapon. As a pose, I would like her to be surrounded by marbles and doing some kind of attack/spell. Also, while barefoot is okay, please no hairy feet!
    Thanks so much in advance!
    Also, I will give credit in my signiture
    Last edited by Marbled_Thief; 2015-02-01 at 09:30 PM.
    The only thing more limitless than the number of situations that fire can solve is the number of daggers I have concealed on my person.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Orc in the Playground

@goto124, How's this?

Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-02 at 12:35 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1185

Fissile, Clawlock Warforged Dragonborn of Bahamut

Equipment: energy claws (green, orange, purple, or all three. Preference towards all 3.)
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Metal draconic wings and teeth
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Silvery, or whatever color mithral is
    Hair color: Bald
    Race: Warforged Dragonborn of Bahamut
    X Class: Warlock

Any pose is cool, I'm not picky. If possible, maybe make it's head sigil serpentine?

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Firbolg in the Playground

Perhaps a bit of a challenge... but I can hope, right?
    Equipment: A black staff, with a similar small hammer head on one end. Red robes with fire design closed, folded down collar.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Orange Fire for hair, flowing down around the shoulders. Yellow flames for eyes, curling up near her temples.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Skin a pale pink.
    Hair color: Orange
    Race: Fire Genasi
    X Class: Sorcerer/Elemental Savant (Fire)
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in Staff slanted to the left of the avatar, other arm akimbo, hand on hip. Legs slightly spread.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-02-02 at 11:32 AM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Would any 1 be willing to color my avatar? :D
    Thanks to Kurien for drawing my avatar, and NightWolf16a for coloring it.

Spoiler: The master lurker
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ogre in the Playground

This was used as basis for the picture, so same color pallet please :D :
    Spoiler: Image 1
    Show

Spoiler: Image 2
    Show
    Thanks to Kurien for drawing my avatar, and NightWolf16a for coloring it.

Spoiler: The master lurker
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Troll in the Playground

So the character my current avatar was based off of has been retired and its time for a new one based off my newest character. Also I would be using the avatar as a token in roll 20.

Male Elven Kensai Black blade magus
    Equipment Wears no armor, does wear a hooded dark cloak and uses an Aldori Dueling Sword which I can't find many pictures of but I figure looks something like this.
    No other notable features.
    Is an elf, wears his hair in a longer braid
    I'd like him to be in something of an Errol Flynn like pose.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

20. - Top - End - #1190

A new character appears! Red Strong-Arm the Dragonmech ace and her pilot-familiar Greaze the fire mephit operating the mech The Adamant Hammer!

I'd like them OotS-ified but reminiscent of those old wartime photos where ace pilots stood before their machines posing heroically (though less dour, Red's the cheery sort).

Spoiler: pics and details
    Show
    Here's a pic of Red Strong-Arm the kobold. Red has a patch of red scales on the top-back of her head.
    Here's the best pic I could find of a fire mephit for Greaze. Greaze is dressed similarly to Red but minus the flammable bits.

And here's a couple of pics of their Dragonmech, The Adamant Hammer. Which wields a 2-handed black hammer and a double barreled pistol in place of the whip and lance in the pics.
    It also has a short cape of straps and chains. There is a red clawed handprint painted on the top-back of the mech's head.

The two characters are small size, the size of children. The Dragonmech is large size, the size of an ogre or a horse.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2015-02-24 at 01:29 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1191

Quote Originally Posted by Salasay View Post
    I would like to Request a Verrück Balancer. A Verrück is a tiefling/aasimar hybrid, so golden pupil-less eyes, red hair with a silver streak, and a faint full body glow. In his right hand he has a Black mind blade, and in his left a White one. If possible could the blades sort of look like elongated and thin Yin and Yang? Black and white monk robes (with a vest kind of like this crossed with more traditional looking robes), with grey trim. Pale skin, thin. Standing relatively neutral, but with blades pointing in.

sorry for the detail. Will give sig cred.
    Repost Ein
    Salasay was my first character. He's a Scout. This is his block:

The Paramıth setting is my baby, and most of my large (wiki-bound for now) homebrew collection is in the setting.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Dwarf in the Playground

Requesting my deepwyrm drow beguiler design. Never actually got to use him (and tbh I can't fully remember everything about his design anymore lol) but I think it'd make a good avi on here and I plan to eventually use the idea again.

Pics below.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Colored design from 4chan. <This is the request, stuff below is additional for the character.
    Sketch design from 4chan.
    Reference image for above designs.
    Optional: Black pseudodragon (and silver pocketwatch treasured possession) Art by Dreikaz on dA as a 200th Watcher request I won. Original source.
    Pocket watch RL pic (back) Detail is a floral/leafy pattern, my camera's crap so it doesn't show well. Chain is threaded through a hoop so it cinches tight.

And some detail/rambling. (pics above cover it pretty much, but read if you're bored or want more info)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I know he had a bit of a magenta tinge to his skin due being the Deepwyrm subrace, and I think I was going with a draconic graft on his left eye (I didn't want a large scarring around the eye though like the second image, just maybe a simple vertical line scar through it I think. Yeah it's a little cliche but the idea was he did kinda cut his eye out and replace it with the magically infused dragon eye lol. It also doesn't help that I've always been a huge fan of Kakashi in Naruto (despite being annoyed by the series more often than not). Definitely like the hairstyle in the ref pic, and the hat was supposed to be based off the Robin Hood hat (hence the Disney's Robin Hood img in the ref). Dagger shape/design is totally up to you. Mask and hat are important to me though. If you wanna make a medallion or whatever vaguely resembling the one in the ref pic go ahead.

For the optional pseudodragon, well, the pocketwatch is something the character gave him at some point probably (I've used the pseudodragon with other characters and that was generally the idea behind it) and the pseudodragon guards it jealously. When not sleeping/curled around it he wears it like a pendant.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Pixie in the Playground

Greetings! I do wish a custom avatar, from anyone that has the time. I was thinking about an OotS version of Olidammara, described as "a slender young man with olive skin, merry green eyes, chestnut hair, and a rakish beard". Obviously human, with a lute and a rapier. Perhaps with a leather armour, but any clothes, especially his regular ones, are fine.

Thanks in advance!

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Barbarian in the Playground

Alright, here's a request for me to replace my current user picture:

An orange-scaled Dragonwrought Kobold without wings.
    Spoiler: Like this
    Show

Spoiler: Wearing This
    Show

And wielding a Hunting Rifle (Fallout 3 style) as well as a white-energy blade (similar to the Soulknife's Mind Blade).

PM-ing me will be the best way to contact me for questions, and whatnot.
    Sweet Kobold from Vault 13 by ThePrez1776 !

"If the powers that be are angry, give them a weapon."

Homebrew:

25. - Top - End - #1195

Hello all!
    I'm a GM who wants to make standees of my party in the style that Rich put out with his Monster For Every Season series.
    This request may be a big one, so feel free to just do one and leave the others to another artist. Or tackle them all if you feel up to it!

Shetani
    Male Human, dark skinned, smiling.
    Wears Roman style armour like this but with a red crest.
    Weilds a helenistic round shield and a cestus like this

Dejerovax
    Male "kobold" with the appearance of a small blue-purple dragon with a green Mohawk and curling ram's horns.
    looks like this but with wings now.
    He perches on top of a big speaker like this. He's the bard, and feels no need to wield weapons.

Gisella
    Female Human, fair skinned, cheerful and grinning. Long blonde hair in a ponytail.
    Wears green lederhosen and a small green robin hood style hat with a red feather.
    Weilds a nicked and battered butcher's knife as tall as she is using telekinesis.

Rothya
    A lizardfolk barbarian with mixed red and green scales, a crocodilian face. Should be snarling with foam dripping from his jaws.
    Wears armour made from red chitin. Wields a scythe made from a Red praying mantis claw.

Kybas
    A male goblin. Disgruntled and unimpressed looking. Has Maori style facial tattoos, wears leathers and weilds a terbutje like this

Thanks very much!
    I look forward to seeing what comes of this
    The_Scourge
    Never trust a man, who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.--Billy Connolly
    Spoiler
    Show

Cluny avatar by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins

26. - Top - End - #1196

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scourge View Post
    Hello all!
    I'm a GM who wants to make standees of my party in the style that Rich put out with his Monster For Every Season series.
    This request may be a big one, so feel free to just do one and leave the others to another artist. Or tackle them all if you feel up to it!

Shetani
    Male Human, dark skinned, smiling.
    Wears Roman style armour like this but with a red crest.
    Weilds a helenistic round shield and a cestus like this

Dejerovax
    Male "kobold" with the appearance of a small blue-purple dragon with a green Mohawk and curling ram's horns.
    looks like this but with wings now.
    He perches on top of a big speaker like this. He's the bard, and feels no need to wield weapons.

Gisella
    Female Human, fair skinned, cheerful and grinning. Long blonde hair in a ponytail.
    Wears green lederhosen and a small green robin hood style hat with a red feather.
    Weilds a nicked and battered butcher's knife as tall as she is using telekinesis.

Rothya
    A lizardfolk barbarian with mixed red and green scales, a crocodilian face. Should be snarling with foam dripping from his jaws.
    Wears armour made from red chitin. Wields a scythe made from a Red praying mantis claw.

Kybas
    A male goblin. Disgruntled and unimpressed looking. Has Maori style facial tattoos, wears leathers and weilds a terbutje like this

Thanks very much!
    I look forward to seeing what comes of this
    The_Scourge
    -Reposting
    Never trust a man, who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.--Billy Connolly
    Spoiler
    Show

Cluny avatar by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scourge View Post
    -Reposting
    Really bro? You literally doubleposted the same massive request in less than a week.

Wow.

Have a little patience mate.
    Last edited by DurionArcanis; 2015-02-15 at 12:17 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Titan in the Playground

Hello artists!

Its been about 2 years and I'm only playing fantasy now.
    May I please have an avatar of the following picture...

Spoiler: Picture of the request
    Show
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

29. - Top - End - #1199

Quote Originally Posted by Arracor View Post
    I would of like to the requesting please.

http://imgur.com/SqFvQ0J

Essentially this picture, which my current (totally out of place) avvie is cropped from. Same clothes/pose; really, just this exact picture but OotS style?
    Re: The Postening. Pretty please, artfolks?
    Last edited by Arracor; 2015-02-18 at 03:26 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    Perhaps a bit of a challenge... but I can hope, right?
    Equipment: A black staff, with a small war-hammer head on one end. Red robes with fire design closed, folded down collar.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Fire for hair, flowing down around the shoulders. Yellow flames for eyes, curling up near her temples.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Skin a pale pink.
    Hair color: Orange/red (fire)
    Race: Fire Genasi
    X Class: Sorcerer/Elemental Savant (Fire)
    Two Weeks. Repost.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、