1. - Top - End - #451
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Royal [IC]

Perceptus opens v2.3.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

@Perceptus: You open the folder. Inside is dozens of files, some in folders of their own, and all esoterically named.

Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge: Physical Sciences check

@Malice and others: Connor shrugs.

"You're asking us? Maybe if we had some idea what the source of all of this was, we would be able to start to unravel this... telepathic person. Anyway, you've already heard my opinion: tell the police. But if you do go after them Don, stay safe, ok?"
    Last edited by Business Scrub; 2015-07-25 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by herodofcows View Post
    It is the ultimate in pseudo-pubescent manly bonding experiences. If you are good at pins 'n' rims, you are good at life.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge: Physical Sciences - (1d20+1)[20]

4. - Top - End - #454
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

From the looks of this, I won't be able to find anything useful without devoting a lot of time to looking at all of it, and I don't know how much more time I have. Probably best to just back out of it and try again later if I get a chance.
    Perceptus closes the folder and backs away from the computer, waiting for Molly to get back.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Axon takes a step toward Connor.

"Can you tell how far down the tremors came from?"
    Witch Razor Blood Sage
    (Links both lead to ToB disciplines I made!)

6. - Top - End - #456
    Troll in the Playground

@Perceptus: You decide not to push your luck with anything more. Returning the computer to the state you found it in, you wait for the other metahuman to return. After about thirty seconds she does, and comes in carrying a purple bundle. She puts them down next to the computer and takes out a small camera.

"Okay, last step, a picture for the records."

She starts leading out of the room, back upstairs.
    "I know the way you joined was... not ordinary, but I think you're really going to enjoy it here. We do good work, despite how it may look sometimes."

She takes you upstairs into an area that looks very much like an apartment, with many small rooms branching off of one main living space. The space is well-kept and almost borders on lavish. She leads you to a room and unlocks it.
    "Whoops, I guess I'll just... take that off." She removes a stickie note from the inside of the door and crumples it up, but not before you get a look at it.

Good luck today Mike! Stay safe and stick close to the others. Remember, we have plans on Saturday, so you have to come back.

-Molly
    The room inside has recently been cleared out and cleaned: it contains nothing but a made bed, and an empty closet and dresser.

"Feel free to leave your stuff here, and get changed. Meet me back in the hall when you're ready."

@Axon: Connor nods and points to the bottom of the page, where the depth is listed. The signal was located at about 60 meters beneath the surface.
    It is the ultimate in pseudo-pubescent manly bonding experiences. If you are good at pins 'n' rims, you are good at life.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Cool, thanks, I'll get changed."

Perceptus walks into the room and closes it behind himself and changes into his new uniform. He then leaves the room and goes to the hall to find Molly.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Dwarf in the Playground

Malice looks at the depth indicated on the page and addresses the whole group.

"Looks like we are going to have to dig; I should be able to take care of that. But we need to be heading out shortly, cause who knows how long the captured metas have before Voigt does... well we don't really know his exact plan, but whatever it is we need to stop it soon."

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

@Perceptus: And just like that, as you slip on the purple suit, you're indistinguishable from the other metahumans here. You meet Molly back out in the hall and she nods simply. She starts leading you down the hallway.

"So you said you had some tips on the missing thei- ah, the metahumans that stayed at Royal?"

@Others:
    Spoiler
    Show
    So what is the party going to do/where are they going? Do you guys want a time skip somewhere?