New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Mythos Inspired Homebrew Discussion

I'm currently working on a banner for my own Mythos class called the thaumaturge or miracle worker. It's supposed to cover prophets, mystics, holy men and women and beings of divine or otherworldly nature. The powers of the Thaumaturge are over life, death and spirits and minds of all sorts. They bend the thoughts of others to their will by sheer devotion of their followers. In same cases they instill courage in the hearts of their followers by mere presence. Simply put, a Thaumaturge works miracles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

2. - Top - End - #182

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    In other news, has anyone considered putting together a Mythos Brew game here on giants to see how things go?
    I'd LIKE to, but my interest kills PbPs...

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GreaserFish View Post
    I just remembered that I was wondering on how to work a roguish variant of the Teramach the other day.
    So, GreaserFish. You want a Roguamach? Well for this character, described as "not sneaky," I believe the words "aggressive" and "opportunistic" would still fit well enough. All-Consuming Rampage Release is obvious - you'll want full control over when your Rage starts. If you want weapons, Sacrosanct Blood-Titan Idol Adoption (Curse-Diluting Violence Sincerity) is what you're after, provided you can find a cursed knife that won't let you throw it away. Raging Gorebeast Charge is good if you want to instagib people. Stay away from Psychotic Sapience-Brutalizing Devolution, since it'll kill your skill points and you might want a few for something.
    For higher levels, Roosting Hoard-Serpent Avarice is great for thieves and vagabonds.
    But the real boost for your Roguamach is the Excellences. Heroes' Misfortune and Unthinking [Skill] Comprehension are your friends for almost all physical skill checks, including such roguish delights as Balance and Tumble. Stalking Under A Dead Sun gives you perfect Darkvision and Reflexive Murder-Twitch lets you sub in Dex for Wis on Spot and Listen checks to notice creatures, so you'll never be the one who's surprised. You even have the best social skills - Intimidate and Sense Motive. Wordless Terror Demonstration gives you the dark-alley diplomacy option, making your Intimidate check soar after you punch someone in the face. Even Pouncing Beast Ascension is great if "vault over them" is a favored combat trick.
    Of special note is the unofficial Teramach Sense Motive Mythos - comment #301 in the Teramach thread, inside the spoiler. It's called Pulling Out The Silver Tongue, and it lets you beat the truth out of people. One advanced manifestation lets you beat the offending individual to death with their own lies.

I'm curious, why do you personally think the Teramach does not currently fit with your brutal thug's persona? Are you suggesting some sort of Opportunistic Teramach option?

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

I just remembered that I was wondering on how to work a roguish variant of the Teramach the other day. One of my preexisting characters espoused the utility of violence and looked upon its proper application as a sort of skeleton key to solving any situation one might find oneself needing to solve. He happened to be a rogue, but his preferred tactics were less in the 'Sneak around and stab them in the back' category and more along the lines of 'Vault over them and then stab them in the back while they're caught off guard'. With his mindset, I can very easily see him being a manifestation of the Monster, but the Teramach doesn't really fit his personal style of violence. Any thoughts on the matter?
    Cunning brutality or brutal cunning?
    You found the hidden text! Have a cookie.

Thanks to The Stoney One for the awesome avatar!

Spoiler: My homebrew!
    Show
    The Bladebound Martyr!
    Quasi-Elemental Genasi (Plus New Feats and a Subtype)!
    My Extended Signature!

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

New idea, Both the Akastarepti and Archansin are on hold, due to lack of inspiration.

Drasilia;

"All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #186

C'mon Shadowfire. Don't do like I did. I started on... at least 4, maybe six classes before finally settling on this one. You'll never get anything done like that, trust me.

And who here has played Soul Sacrifice?
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Blueiji View Post
    'Oo cares, ya grot? All we needs is WAAAAGH!!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooPaladin
    -Snip-

I'm curious, why do you personally think the Teramach does not currently fit with your brutal thug's persona? Are you suggesting some sort of Opportunistic Teramach option?
    Thanks for the ideas. The reason why I don't think the Teramach doesn't quite fit is because this guy realizes and acknowledges that he's not actually all that physically strong. He's exploitative of his enemies' weaknesses and his own strengths, the first and foremost of which would likely be either his dexterity or cunning. Just because he isn't strong, though, doesn't mean he's not incredibly violent or good at being violent. It's just that the Teramach focuses on Strength above all else, rather than this guy's favoring of dexterity. He's less like a brutal thug and more like a very straight-forward assassin. He does view himself as an extension of violence itself, but in a roundabout sort of way. An opportunistic, dextrous, and wisecracking Teramach would suit my desires perfectly. You know, that reminds me of something I was wondering about the other day. What skill do you use to piss someone off? Neither diplomacy nor intimidate seem to fit...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueiji
    Definitely brutal cunning. That describes his personality very well, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance
    Drasilia
    A Mythos Dragon, then? I'm certainly interested, but as Primal Fury said, you might want to focus on getting one class done before you start doing more.
    vwelp. kudos to gurgleflep for the avwatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    As the old saying goes, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby get his ass wrecked."

9. - Top - End - #189

A Mythos Dragon, then? I'm certainly interested, but as Primal Fury said, you might want to focus on getting one class done before you start doing more.
    Oh my god, I was wrong. There were NINE classes!
    My Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't fully understand the Mythos system because I just haven't been arsed to do so, but I have an idea and I have to at least make the banner for it.

Spoiler: The Vortragende (Warning: Mildly Graphic)
    Show
    Last edited by Kazyan; 2014-01-20 at 02:11 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191

What's up with the last two? They seem out of place, one being more of a mouthpiece than an actual character, and the other being a murderer, just inside the body of a doll. Those don't really scream "Mad Clown" to me. Am I missing something?
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

To be honest, I thought something was off, so you're probably right. I don't know to replace them with, though. Any ideas?

13. - Top - End - #193

Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal springs to mind... Possibly one of the clowns from "Killer Clowns from Outer Space". Beetlejuice too.
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Jigsaw probably works since it is the visual display his victims get, and pretty much what that particular psychopath's "story" is about, and he does kill his victims in cruel and unusual games, which fits the whole idea of a murderous comedian.

Chucky doesn't fit since he is just a possessed toy with a knife, sure. Maybe the Comedian from Watchmen would fit a bit better, enough to fit at least one (kind of) heroic individual in the lineup.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Changed Chucky to the Comedian. There. Sheesh, I need to at least get the concept down before I try to make a Mythos class.

16. - Top - End - #196

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    New idea, Both the Akastarepti and Archansin are on hold, due to lack of inspiration.
    No, seriously, post what you have. If you're running dry the best choice is to tap the vein, not sit back and simmer down until you've nothing left.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

What? No Kefka?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

18. - Top - End - #198

I'm trying to upload my banner, but the computer deems ImageShack a security risk and I forgot my Photobucket password. I tried uppix, but that didn't work either.

19. - Top - End - #199

Flumph

The Mythic Halfling

“I came from the end of bag, but no bag went over me. I am the friend of bears and the guest of eagles. I am Ring-winner and Luckwearer; and I am Barrel-rider.” Bilbo Baggins, a mythic halfling

During the aeon of creation the Gods stood perplexed at the material realms. According to all logical standards everything fit into place, however there the sat mulling over what they were missing. A smaller female God took particular interest in this absence. Her name was Yondalla.
    No matter how hard she tried she wasn't satisfied. Dwarves had stone and metal from the ground and of well-being. Gnomes had song, art, and fervent creation riddled throughout their lives. Elves had patience, grace, and knowledge which ensures their higher echelon. Humans had innovation, adaptability, and balance spreading their vast cultures throughout the world. She then sighed in futility until a wandering traveler happened to shout her name.
    Yondalla's aura flickered in surprise as her angular yet child face shot to meet his. She demmanded,"How did you know my name?"
    "A guess, milady," the short man replied in cordial credulity.
    The answer found in the sheer luck of his daring blurt. "What is your name sir?" she asked while in epiphany.
    "Wileak, milady" he responded in kind. He blushed slightly as he was fiddling with his tools. He then recollected the tales of his journey. While Yondalla wasn't at all amazed at what he was reminiscing she took great interest in his reactions both then and now.
    She then went to consult with the other gods to give a new race a divine touch of fortune and uncanny resourcefulness. The rest of the Gods bickered over the practicality and the entailments of such gifts. In union they belted "No!". Disguted with their arrogance and bureaucracy she went to see what she could do without notice. Instantly as she opened her books and tended her field cries of fustration and disbelief rang out from the halls. At a distance she noticed a striding figure dashing from a cataclysm undoubted created by the fury of the Gods. It was Wileak juggling his tools and what appeared to be shining dice. Before she could get there the destruction enveloped him. She ravaged through the rubble both out of concern and duty but she found no once of fabric or trinkets of the material realm other than a note saying, "We don't need you anymore," Betrayed and relieved she cultched her abdomen in perplexing anger as she lied to the counsel on the thief's fate.

Half the Size, Twice the Fortune
    Prerequisites: Halfling, One Mythos
    Benefit: You may add these mythos to any mythos class you have levels in. In addition you add one hit point per luck feat you know and your reroll pool is increased by 1.
    Exceptional Mythos
    Spoiler
    Show

Parsimonious Fortune Finder

You gain Miser's Fortune as a bonus feat. Additionally you can use the Search skill to look for items or gold with a competence bonus equal to half your mythos class level. You are treated as if you were trained in the skill even if you do not possess ranks in it. You may also choose from one of these basic manifestations. Additionally you may choose from one of the previous or following lists.

Resourceful Mono Devotion: You may select one item on your person to benefit from the Ancestral Relic feat with the following differences. It does not need to be of masterwork quality. You can only use the magical properties of the item in question and therefore does not possess value outside what it was before it undergone the ritual. Even if you couldn't normally use the item in question you can use it normally without failure. The item in question may not be an artifact or item of legacy.

Fortuitous Compact Forager: When you make a Search check you can instead look through 5 foot areas equal to one half your mythos class level. You may also use the Survival skill untrained as if you were trained with a competence bonus equal to half your mythos class level.

Wily Appraisal Intuition: You may make Appraise checks as if you were trained with a competence bonus equal to half your mythos class level. Additional you may increase your Appraise check by 5 to raise or lower the base value of the item in question by 2 percent. This may be increased up to time equal to one fourth you character level(max 5). However, because you are noticing something different you cannot truthfully appraise it to be higher if you have already apprasied it as being lower and vice versa.

Advanced: You can have your items reroll their saves by expending a roll from your luck pool. Your enemies may also be forced to reroll caster level checks against your items.

Omniscient Devout Custody: The caster level of the item you selected is now equal to your mythos class level. Additionally if you would ever lose the item you can take a full-round action the provokes an attack or opportunity to sense where it is as if you were there as well as know the general direction of where to go. If the item itself has senses you may use its senses if they are better. You may also expend two rerolls from your reroll pool to force an enemy to reroll any roll to avoid or reduce any effect from the item in question. You must have selected the Resourceful Mono Devotion manifestation to select this option.

Unearth the Cache: Once the DM rolls for loot and asserts the total value you may make a search check equal to have a part of the loot be something you specifically need. As such it replaces some of the loot with what you specifically you requested. This request can be a set of items but they all must be exactly the same. This check is equal 10+appraise check needed to determine its value. These items in question cannot exceed 10% of the total value of the loot. You may also try to request items of up to 20% of the total or two different items up to 10% each in which you must succeed at a check of 25+the larger appraise check. This may only be done once per loot roll. You may also expend 2 rerolls from your reroll pool to force the DM to roll for loot again taking the second result. You must have taken the Fortuitous Compact Forger manifestation to select this.

Transitive Market Deduction: You can now make appraise checks as full round actions instead of one minute. When inspecting an item you can appraise check using the knowledge skill rules to find out where it has been and who has used it. You may expend 2 rerolls from your reroll pool to reroll the result of any knowledge check. You must have taken the Wily Appraisal Intuition manifestation in order to select this option.

Expedient Aimless Wanderlust

You gain Lucky Start and Yondalla's Senses as bonus feats. Additionally if you expend a reroll from your reroll pool you can act in the surprise round but you are still considered flat footed if you couldn't normally act.

Miniscule Undaunted Luck

You gain Unbelievable Luck as a bonus feat. Additionally you may choose from one of these basic manifestations which each cost a luck reroll to use and lasts for one round.
    You gain a luck bonus to your AC equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to your attack rolls equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to your saves equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to your damage rolls equal to 1d6+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to Strength based skills and checks equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to Dexterity based skills and checks equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to Intelligence based skills and checks equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to Wisdom based skills and checks equal to 1d4+1.
    You gain a luck bonus to Charisma based skills and checks equal to 1d4+1.

Advanced: Your luck feat rerolls now only take up a free action to use. You may also select from one more basic manifestation. At your mythos class level of 10 the die rolled to gain the luck bonuses is increased by one step and damage becomes 1d8+2. If you have taken levels in the Fortune's Friend prestige class you may burn a reroll as a free action to gain an extra swift or immediate action which only may be done once a round.

Dimunitive Ideal Form

You get Lucky Catch as a bonus feat even if you don't meet the prerequisites. You also may treat yourself as one size smaller any time it would be beneficial to you and gain a competence bonus to either balance, climb, jump, or tumble checks equal to half your mythos class level. Additionally if you expend a reroll from your pool you gain a climb and jumping speed equal to 5 times your mythos class level up to double your base speed. You are not considered flat-footed while climbing nor do your enemies get a special bonus against you. This lasts for rounds equal to double your mythos class level.

Fantastic Mythos
    Spoiler
    Show

Gratuitous Pragmatic Slinger

Prerequisites: One Halfling Mythos Known
    You gain Lucky Fingers as a bonus feat and may make special ammunition. As a full-round action you can make a bullet that does 1d6 damage. As you gain levels it acquires an enhancement bonus to attack and damage equal to one fourth your character level. It always bypasses damage reduction as if it were a magic weapon. If you are proficient with a Halfling skip rock this bullet may have the same special ability. You may also reload your sling or staff as a free action per attack you make, however special bullets take extra care and only can be reloaded once this way regardless of any feat you possess. They can choose to throw them as a splash weapon in which they only get the described effect below but they also may apply after a successful attack after the damage roll.

Tanglefoot Bullet: If the opponent fails on a reflex save they are rendered prone as well as entangled for rounds equal to your mythos class level. If they are flying they fall for the round in which they may make a dexterity check of 20 to regain flight the next round if they haven't hit the ground. If they succeed in the save they are only entangled for half the time.

Gust Bullet: If the opponent fails on a fortitude save they are pushed back 5 feet for every mythos class levels you possess. If they succeed it merely just halts movement of the current action. Undead and Constructs are not immune to this effect.

Resonating Bullet: An attack dealt with this kind of bullet deals sonic damage. Additionally the target is subject to the effects of the shatter spell with an effective caster level equal to your mythos class level. If used to attack an item specifically it can be used to make a sunder check with no penalty.

Weakening Bullet: The target takes a penalty to strength score and physical skill checks equal to 3+one fourth mythos class level for rounds equal to one half mythos class levels unless the succeed on a fortitude save in which the penalty and duration is halved. Undead and Constructs are not immune to this effect. These penalties are not culmulative.

Flashbang Bullet: The target is treated as blinded with a duration of rounds equal to one half mythos class levels unless it succeeds on a fortitude save. Regardless of the result all creatures have concealment within a 20 foot spread but so does any creature they attempt to target.

Explosive Bullet: Creatures within a 15 foot radius of the strike take half fire and half bludeoning damage equal to 2d6+1d6/3 mythos class levels unless they succed on a reflex save for half.

Hindering Bullet: The target takes a penalty to their dexterity score equal to 3+one fourth and cannot use a swift or immediate action neither may they run or charge for mythos class levels for one half mythos class level rounds. If they succeed on a reflex save they only suffer half the penalty for half the time. These penalties are not culmulative.

Beguiling Bullet: The target makes a will save or becomes confused and take a penalty to mental skills equal to 3+one fourth mythos class levels for rounds equal to one half mythos class levels. If they succeed they are not confused but do not know who attacked them and the penalty as well as the duration is halved. These penalties are not culmulative.

Venom Bullet: The target becomes afflicted with a poison. The target takes 1d6+1/4 mythos class levels points of constitution damage for both the primary and secondary damage rolling a fortitude save as normal.

Knockout Bullet: The target must succeed on a will save or be dazed for rounds equal to 1+1/4 mythos class levels. If they succeed they are only staggered for one round.

Advanced: Your bullets may now be treated as if being made of a special weapon material. You can expend two rerolls from your pool to prepare a special bullet you didn't know as a swift or immediate action. Special bullets made this way are effective for one minute per mythos class level you possess. Additionally you may select another special bullet to prepare.

Underestimated Effective Capability

Prerequisites: One Halfling Mythos Known
    You gain Advantageous Avoidance as a bonus feat. Whenever a creature of at least one size category larger than you would succeed in making a check or attack against you, or you failing to do so against them you can use your failure to your advantage. Creatures of at two size catergories larger take a -1 penalty to this save and for every size category above. The creature makes a will save if successful they are one step friendlier to you up to friendly. If they fail they regard you as unworthy and do not attack you in any way. They also treat all their attribute modifiers in attacks, checks, damage rolls, and save DC's against you as if they were 10 unless they are worse until you succeed against them. After you succeed they may attack you again but their attributes are still treated as lowered for 1d4+1/5 mythos class levels you possess. A creature only makes one save per encounter because whether they fail or not they know it was fake. Mindless creatures are considered to automatically save but if they are rendered flat-footed by you up to one round afterwards they lose their attributes are effectively reduced as above for the time alloted. If you expend two rerolls from your pool you may automatically make an attack that bypasses any concealment whenever they would fail a check against you while their attributes are treated as 10 from this ability.

Legendary Mythos
    Spoiler
    Show

Tenacious Eternal Kismet

Prerequisites: Two Halfling Mythos's Known
    Your fortune now extends to your allies as you recognize their importance to yourself. You gain Good Karma and Dumb Luck as bonus feats. All your allies can benefit from your luck feats so long as they are in the same plane and they gain a reroll pool of two. If you possess the Miniscule Undaunted Luck mythos they also may benefit from your luck bonuses the same time you do. As long as you are within 60 feet of an ally you and the allies in that area may take full-round actions with no penalty in negative hit points and do not die unless they exceed their constitution scores in negative hit points. Additionally if you expend two rerolls from your pool as an immediate action you can try to dismiss any spell or like abilities as well as supernatural abilities. The creature targeted must prove to be an immediate threat to you or your ally and you must be able to see it. You make a mythos class level check modified by the attribute that fuels your save DC's against a DC of 10+HD+relevant attribute. If a permanent effect was dismissed it functions again 1d4+1/5 mythos class levels rounds later. If you are dismissing the effect of an item use its caster level modified by the creature's constitution modifier. For every 5 points you exceed that check you may cancel one more effect they have, however if you first dismissed an item you only can target another item unless it adds up to be the same DC or higher.
    Last edited by Amnoriath; 2014-01-23 at 05:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amnoriath View Post
    Reserved: The Mythic Halfling
    There needs to be a Potato wielding mythos.

“I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

21. - Top - End - #201
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Please post what you made for them. I for one am curious what this Akasterapti had up its sleeve, as you described it successfully murdering a CR+4 wizard in fair, single combat. Don't be a tease.
    And your Drasilia concept looks cool! I'm guessing dragon, demon... demon dragon?

22. - Top - End - #202

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    There needs to be a Potato wielding mythos.

Nice, but not quite, however you could call one of the things I do offer potatoes rather than stones or bullets. I am just working on a flavor story as of now and maybe guide me into making a banner would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Amnoriath; 2014-01-21 at 03:53 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

I'm having the worst case of brain belligerence right now . The Mythic Tailor and Mythic Chef are close to being done, but the synapses just aren't firing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    I'm trying to upload my banner, but the computer deems ImageShack a security risk and I forgot my Photobucket password. I tried uppix, but that didn't work either.
    I have an account with Imgur, but I'm pretty sure you can upload and link to stuff there without an account, if you so choose. Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnoriath View Post
    I am just working on a flavor story as of now and maybe guide me into making a banner would be much appreciated.
    Do you have any characters in mind?

24. - Top - End - #204

I'm having the worst case of brain belligerence right now . The Mythic Tailor and Mythic Chef are close to being done, but the synapses just aren't firing right.
    What are you having problems with exactly?
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #205

Flumph

Do you have any characters in mind?
    Bilbo(The Hobbit), Edward Elric(a bit of joke, I know), Scytale from Dune Messiah
    Last edited by Amnoriath; 2014-01-21 at 07:01 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Some music that may provide inspiration.

Also, I have an idea for a mythic race/profession of my own, though a catchy name fails me.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    What are you having problems with exactly?
    It's not anything exact. Have you ever just said to your brain "Hey, lets do this thing" and it's all like,
    Spoiler
    Show

? So you just kinda... do something else, and try not to think about the implications of a consciousness that has dubious control over the meat computer housing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    I like that music. I guess I'll put that on the 'pros' list for whether I watch Kill La Kill or not. I've heard its quite good. I've also heard it has an overabundance of underage fanservice and distasteful rape jokes. At any rate, you may've pushed me over into the "watch an episode or two and see for myself" tier of interest.

Also, I have an idea for a mythic race/profession of my own, though a catchy name fails me.
    Well, I haven't bothered giving any of the small supplements catchy names. They could just be "Mythic Holepuncher" or "Mythic Doorlord" or whatever you feel like.

28. - Top - End - #208

Alright... I'm having a problem here. Not with lack of ideas, with TOO MANY ideas. This is the Mythic Witch, and possibly the quintessential power of witches (other than alchemy maybe) is dark magic. But there are so many different kinds of dark magic to draw inspiration from, I feel this class may end up being able to do a lot. I understand that, due to the way this class functions, they will never be able to do everything, but is having an answer for every situation (within a particular theme) a bad thing for a class to be able to do?

Also Kymme, what is your race/profession supposed to be able to do?

EDIT: Oh okay. I'm not very familiar with Wakfu, so I didn't know what your first character did.
    Last edited by Primal Fury; 2014-01-21 at 09:01 PM.
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

I like that music. I guess I'll put that on the 'pros' list for whether I watch Kill La Kill or not. I've heard its quite good. I've also heard it has an overabundance of underage fanservice and distasteful rape jokes. At any rate, you may've pushed me over into the "watch an episode or two and see for myself" tier of interest.
    I watch it for two reasons. One, the amazingly over-the-top action sequences and the fabulous OST (BTW, this track just screams Cynosure). Fanservice is... well, it's fanservice.

Well, I haven't bothered giving any of the small supplements catchy names. They could just be "Mythic Holepuncher" or "Mythic Doorlord" or whatever you feel like.
    Doorlord. Well, it sure beats the hell out of 'Portal User'.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    Also Kymme, what is your race/profession supposed to be able to do?

EDIT: Oh okay. I'm not very familiar with Wakfu, so I didn't know what your first character did.
    Yeah, not many people are, for some reason. It's a good show, if a bit childish at the start.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't remember any rape jokes in Kill La Kill. Uh.

Anyway, I was also entertaining the idea of a Mythos Tailor ever since this scene from said anime.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing