Page 1 of 41 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default My Little Pony: Slice of Life is Magic (OOC)

Far off in the eastern flatlands of Equestria lies a town called Vanhoover. It's a small farming town, with a population barely over 2000. Ponies work, ponies live, and ponies play as like any other town. Fillies and Colts go to school, artisans and merchants of all sorts practice their craft, and earth ponies (in addition to several unicorns and changlings) farm the fields with the aid of Pegasus weather teams.

hold on a second...changlings?!

Yup. This small town has a big secret: Located directly underneath the town is a network of tunnels that make up the Changling hive, Hive Olith. Although the two were at odds early on, Vanhoover and Hive Olith have formed a lasting friendship where changlings, for generations, have lived openly among the ponies and they with peace of mind in the hive proper.

After the Invasion of Canterlot the Olithians have stopped trying to hide from outsiders to Vanhoover and demonstrate, through the example they have maintained for years, that ponies and changlings can coexist freely and openly.

Our story takes place here in this town. We will be following the adventures of 6 school-aged fillies/colts/nymphs/chicks as they face perhaps one of the greatest and most terrifying challenges of their lifetimes: The educational system.

Today, the first day of school begins, and four new students are joining this year...

A crash course on Changelings and Hive Olith
    Spoiler
    Show

Hive Olithians live openly with Vanhoovians. They look like Changelings as seen in S2E26 except with purple colorations as well as having actual manes and tails.

Changlings feed on most positive emotion, though love is the sweetest and most desired. All of them can fly and use some magic as well as change their appearance. Their bodies are covered with a tough, smooth, yet flexible exoskeleton simply referred to as "carapace." Changlings are empathovores and can subsist entirely on a diet of positive emotion, however when supplemented with a nutritious omnivorous diet, they can go without feeding on emotions for weeks, even months.

There are dozens of hives scattered across the world, each a sovereign city-state and fiercely protective of the knowledge regarding their location, and each with a completely unique culture, appearance, and modus-operandi for harvesting positive emotion.

Spoiler
    Show

Hive Olith is a hive with a population of roughly 2000 Changlings, making it rather small in comparison to most other Hives. It is situated as a network of subterranean tunnels located directly underneath the present-day town of Vanhoover.

The proximity of Vanhoover and Hive Olith has, in their past, brought the two communities into conflict, however over the years relations have improved to the point where the town of Vanhoover and Hive Olith have formed what could be described as a lasting friendship. Trade and commerce is common between the two and the ponies and changlings frequently move between both locations. As such Vanhoover streets are lit by bioluminescent gel at night, and carriages are becoming an increasingly common feature of the Hive. It is not uncommon to see an undisguised changling in Vanhoover and a unicorn in Olith. Several ponies even boast dual citizenship as honorary members of Hive Olith, though Olithians have been reluctant to gain Equestrian dual-citizenship in the past because that would simply be a legal confirmation of their race's existence, something that would have angered many, significantly larger Hives who hold stock in their race existing solely in myth, heresay, and conjecture.

For this reason, out-of-towners visiting might spot several black-and-purple pegusi and unicorns among the town populace as the Oliphians take simple disguises to mask their presence. This practice has been all-but stopped following the Invasion of Canterlot when Queen Arlia delcared that her hive will prove to visitors of Vanhoover that Changlings and Ponies can live openly and peacefully as they have with the town for decades.

Culturally, the relationship between Vanhoover and Olith has made such distinctions between the two very small. Both boast similar technology levels, entertainment media, cultural traditions have been imported between each other, and the schools feature a mix of both Changling and Pony curriculum as well as a mix of changling and pony student. Ponies are even given the option to be taught Changlic. Only when they would be off to the Universities do classmates go their separate ways.

The Mayor of Vanhoover, as is common in Equestria, is democratically elected. Changlings, even those who live in Vanhoover directly, are not eligible to vote due to their status as non-equestrian citizens. Despite this, the hierarchical Queen of Olith, Arlia, was elected as the Mayor at one point, prompting controversy from a corruption, eligibility, and conflict-of-interest point-of-view. Although Queen Arlia's term was successful, she vehemently refused to accept candidacy for a second-term. Although hives will typically have a class of Changlings known as Elites who typically undergo a significantly more reduced version of the transformation that turns queens into queens as a result of their prominence in the Hive, Olith is too small to have any such Elites among the populace. For this reason, Queen Arlia is only slightly larger than modern-day Princess Twilight Sparkle, despite being over 400 years old.

As one might expect, the positive emotions harvested by Olithian Changlings are ones of love, admiration, and respect freely given by ponies who appreciate their contributions to Vanhoover both on the individual and collective basis. Infiltration is still taught, however it is so rarely practiced that many Olithian Conservatives fear the practice's stagnation and withering away entirely, arguing that it's an important part of Olithian tradition and history.

Olithian Changlings have a dark, dulled cobalt carapaces. Lighter than those seen on Chrysalist changlings but nontheless darker than they dare light. Their shells are violet with matching wings and solid violet-on-violet eye-lenses, though the tint is a genetic trait that varies from individual to individual. Olithian horns come in different shapes that are likewise genotypical, ranging from simple, like a unicorn horn except bladed, to strange serrated apertures. Olithians are also unique from most other Hives in that they grow hair into real manes and tails.

Changling special abilities
    Spoiler
    Show

Changeling
    Natural Abilities:
    Shapechanging:
    You are able to change form at will into any Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn of the same gender and roughly the same age and size.

This has no cost when used in narrative mode. In cinematic mode, this costs either 1 Fortitude or 1 Willpower to use.

You you not gain any of the natural or special abilities from races whose form you assume, but you do gain any movement modes and environment breathing adaption (like breathing underwater if you change into a seapony) they may have.

You immediately revert to your natural form if you become sidelined.

You have a set of insect-like wings that allow you to fly like the Skywalker ability of Pegusi or Griffins, but they don't let you interact with clouds like solid objects or manipulate weather.

Love Siphon:
    When you spend a Virtue Point, you may drain the positive emotion energy from a nearby creature that can see you and who has positive feelings towards the character or the character you are shapechanged into. This deals 1d6 damage to that character's Willpower and you gain a Siphon Token. Characters who give positive emotions willingly to a character they know to be a Changeling do not take willpower damage.

You may spend any number of Siphon Tokens after you have rolled a skill check to gain a +2 bonus per token spent to that roll. There is no limit to the number of Siphon Tokens you can accumulate, but you start each Episode with 0 tokens.

Special Abilities:
    Master of Disguise:
    As changelings progress, they gain the ability to change into additional forms and pull off more convincing disguises.

+1 Actor skills
    +1 Socialite skills
    Shapechange into an additional playable equine race
    Shapechange up to 50% away from your normal size
    +2 Actor skills
    +2 Socialite skills
    Shapechange into an additional playable equine race, shapechange into any non-infantile age group
    When you use Love Siphon, you may choose to instead deal 2d6 damage to the victim to gain 2 Siphon Tokens. Love freely given still doesn't deal damage.
    +3 Actor skills
    +3 Socialite skills
    Shapechange into any playable equine race
    Shapechange into an additional non-equine playable race
    +4 Actor skills
    +4 Socialite skills
    Shapechange into an additional non-equine race, shapechage into any gender.
    No Fortitude/Willpower cost for shapechanging during Cinematic Mode.
    +5 Actor skills, Apply tool bonus to Actor skills while transformed
    +5 Socialite skills, Apply tool bonus to Actor skills while transformed
    When you use Love Siphon, you may choose to instead deal 3d6 damage to the victim to gain 3 Siphon Tokens. Love freely given still doesn't deal damage.
    Shapechange into any playable race

Copypony:
    Some changelings are talented enough to not only be able to take on the appearance of other races, but also gain temporary use of their skills and abilities as well! Sometimes they can even copy these abilities better than the original character.

When shapechanged into a specific pony you know, you may choose to copy one skill they have at least 1 rank in, chosen at the time you transform into them. You gain a +1 bonus to use that skill.
    While transformed into a specific pony you know, you grant a +1 bonus to aid that character with any of their skills you are copying.
    While in pegasus form you may treat clouds as solid objects.
    When shapechanged into a specific pony you know, you may copy a second skill they have at least 1 rank in.
    While transformed into a specific pony you know, you gain a +1 bonus when aided by that character with any of their skills you are copying.
    While in unicorn form you may use the unicorn's Telekinesis natural ability.
    While in earth pony form, ignore the first points you take to Fortitude or Willpower from any attack, unless it is damage you took willingly to use some ability.
    When shapechanged into a specific pony you know, you may copy a third skill they have at least 1 rank in.
    While transformed, gain any natural armor or damage resistance your assumed race normally has.
    While shapechanged into a specific pony you know, gain tool bonus when using their copied skills.

Changeling Magic:
    Changelings can cast a limited amount of magic manifested as sickly green flame from their horns. You learn additional preset magical aspects as you progress. You pay the spells' costs and make appropriate Spellcasting checks as normal, and your spells must be approved by the GM.

Target: Individual | Range: Contact, Seen | Duration: Immediate | Function: Standard | Effects: Deceive | Subjects: Mind, Heat, Shadow
    Duration: Sustained | Effects or subjects: any one
    Target: Group | Effects or subjects: any one
    Range: Known | Effects or subjects: any one
    Target: Area | Effects or subjects: any one
    Duration: temporary, plus Changeling Magic gains tool bonus

Dramatis Personae
    Player|Character|Race|Skillset
    Rater202|Diamond Gear|Crystal Pony|Engineer
    Emperor Ing|Adepha|Changling|Athlete
    Humble Master|Subtle Hoof|Unicorn|Thief
    DigoDragon|Sabina Blades|Earth Pony|Fightan
    cavalieredraghi|Spark|Dragon Hatchling|Brains
    Kree West|Straight Truth|Pegasus|Party Face

Character Spreadsheet (Courtesy of DigoDragon)

Character Chart (courtesy of Kree West)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seating Chart

Characters

{table=head] Player | Character | Race | Skillset | Gender | Element | Appearance

Rater202 | Diamond Gear | Crystal Pony | Engineer, Making Stuff | Male | Kindness | Turquoise Coat, Pink Mane

Emperor Ing | Adepha | Changling | Decent Athlete, Changeling Caster, Can Fly | Female | Magic | Black Carapace, White Mane

Humble Master | Subtle Hoof | Unicorn | Thief, Thief spells, Stealth | Female | Generosity | Light Gray Coat, Gray Mane

DigoDragon | Sabrina Blades | Earth Pony | Fighter, Hoof to Hoof and Boomerang | Female | Loyalty | Tan Coat, Blood Red Mane

cavalieredraghi | Spark | Dragon Hatchling | Brains, Dragon Abilities | Male | Laughter | Golden Scales, Silver Spine

Kree West | Straight Truth | Pegasus | Moral Rock, Good Leadership, Decent Flyer | Male | Honesty | Golden Coat, White Mane

Background | Tenn Pence | Earth Pony | Student, Jerk | Male | NA | Light Coat, Golden Mane

Background | Zircon | Earth Pony | Student, Wingpony | Male | NA | Grey Coat, Black Mane

Background | Sandy | Unicorn | Student, | Female | NA | Blonde Mane

Background | Violet | Earth Pony | Student, | Female | NA | Unknown

Background | Ectato | Changeling | Student,Confidant | Male | NA | Grey Mane/Tail, Tenn Pence's Friend, Serge's younger brother, never talks

Background | White Glint | Unicorn | Student | Male | NA | Yellow Coat, White Mane/Tail

Background | Rising Halo | Pegasus | Student | Female | NA | Magenta Coat, Orange Mane/Tail

Background | Cerulean Cascade | Earth Pony | Student | Female | NA | Light-Blue, Slightly Overweight

Background | Mr. Penrod | Earth Pony | Teacher | Male | NA | Light Brown Coat, Sepia Mane

Background | Unknown | Unknown | Teacher | Female | NA | Unknown

Background | Citrus Flavor | Pegasus | Unknown | Female | NA | Orange Coat, Yellow Mane/Tail, Ruler Cutie Mark

Background | Mighty Wallop | Earth Pony | Unknown | Male | NA | Not Mighty

Background | Dusk | Unicorn | Unknown | Female | NA | Grey coat, lighter grey mane, Serge's fillyfriend

Background | Chonder | Changling | Unknown | Male | NA | White Mane/Tail, Manager of Baked Goods' Groceries, Adepha's dad

Background | Serge | Changling | Unknown | Male | NA | Cobalt Mane/Tail, backwards-curving horn with tip that points straight up, Dusk's coltfriend, Ectatos' older brother

Background | Unknown Filly | Unknown | Student | Female | NA | Unknown

Background | Unknown Old Mare | Unknown | Unknown | Female | NA | Old, Diamond Gear's neighbor

Background | Rose Gem | Crystal Pony | Unknown | Female | NA | Diamond Gear's Mother, Shaken Spear Dialect

Background | Queen Arlia | Changling Royal | Queen of Hive Olith | Female | NA | Black Carapace, Blue Reptilian Eyes, Blue Mane/Tail, Notched forward-curving horn. [/table]

Episode Archive

S1E01: Pilot
    S1E02: The Chained Dragon
    S1E03: Nightmare Night Nightmare
    S1E04: Diamond Therapy
    S1E05: Message in a Bottle
    S1E06: Sure-Luck Hooves and the Adventure of the Devil's Hoof Thread 2 Continuation
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2014-03-31 at 09:54 AM.
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird97
    Good, I like the quote for you do indeed frighten people beyond words.
    I make avatars. Want one? Yes, i'm accepting requests ATM.

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP
    Iron Avatarist: One:
    Randomizer, Overgod of Chaos by Vuilon

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: Slice of Life is Magic (OOC)

i think i shall have Red as my speech color.
    #Waffles: 3
    Spoiler
    Show

Halfdragon soulknife by Kurian

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Spoiler: quotes about me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
    I have a feeling sarcasm doesn't register for Cavalier. He lives in his own special world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techmagss View Post
    Jesus, someone's been doing their research.
    Remind me to get you under a Quest spell.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

dibs on Turquoise.
    I would like to preemptively apologize if I say or do anything rude. I have Asperger's syndrome and therefore sometimes come of as being rude when I do not Intend to.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Ask The FT Crew
    Spoiler: My OC, Bookmark
    Show
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Urf!

Assuming direct control of Purple
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll take Sienna (matches another character in another game, so less colors to remember for me).

Edit: IC Thread Here
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2014-01-11 at 03:50 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

"For your astounding work in the field of punnery, you have been awarded one (1) internet." -Lix Lorn
    "Truly, there is nothing more terrifying than a DM with a sense of humour." -The Succubus
    "No pretty sure he thinks he's Digo Dragon." -Pinkie Pie
    "Digo, you're a liar and a scoundrel." -NeroGrimm

Custom Avatar by me - My OC Changeling, Zeeps!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Digo, would you mind using color text with NPC speech? Not a big thing, but it helps for me to differentiate between character speech and narrative.
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

I believe Subtle will speak in Grey

8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground

Kobold

Straight Truth will use Orange Italic

I have a question though, when you are GMing is it considered uncouth to have the plot of the episode by an event caused by your character (ie Gear makes an invention, Truth holds a rally, Subtle steals something, or some pony gets in a fight) or should it be a background pony?
    When life gives you lemons use them as imporvised weapons, kill life and get xp.

Spoiler: Best MitD Line
    Show
    "I'm trying to make you disappear. No wait, what's the word? Tell-a-pork." -MITD
    "Teleport?" -Hobgoblin
    "Yeah." -MITD

Generation 8
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Hey Digo, would you mind using color text with NPC speech?
    In the Navy!

Can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kree West View Post
    I have a question though, when you are GMing is it considered uncouth to have the plot of the episode by an event caused by your character (ie Gear makes an invention, Truth holds a rally, Subtle steals something, or some pony gets in a fight) or should it be a background pony?
    My GMing experience would say it's okay if your own character starts the episode's plot. Just don't have your character be the one to completely resolve the plot. Let the other PCs figure it out and be supportive. Does that make sense?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

"For your astounding work in the field of punnery, you have been awarded one (1) internet." -Lix Lorn
    "Truly, there is nothing more terrifying than a DM with a sense of humour." -The Succubus

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kree West View Post
    Straight Truth will use Orange Italic

as log as they don't feature too predominantly it should be fine(Ergo, don't make them the sole focus)
    I would like to preemptively apologize if I say or do anything rude. I have Asperger's syndrome and therefore sometimes come of as being rude when I do not Intend to.

Ask The FT Crew
    Show
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #11

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    as log as they don't feature too predominantly it should be fine(Ergo, don't make them the sole focus)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    My GMing experience would say it's okay if your own character starts the episode's plot. Just don't have your character be the one to completely resolve the plot. Let the other PCs figure it out and be supportive. Does that make sense?
    Thanks for the feed back.
    When life gives you lemons use them as imporvised weapons, kill life and get xp.

Show
    "I'm trying to make you disappear. No wait, what's the word? Tell-a-pork." -MITD
    "Teleport?" -Hobgoblin
    "Yeah." -MITD

Generation 8
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment.

12. - Top - End - #12

Kobold

Are we posting here for who GMs next or somewhere else.

Show
    "Teleport?" -Hobgoblin
    "Yeah." -MITD

Generation 8

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

We'll do it here. This is mostly an OOC chatter thread anyways. Talk about the game, characters, episode or plot ideas, or whatever random thoughts you might have.
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

I am finally out of class now I can post with out taking such 4 hours gaps.
    Spoiler
    Show

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Show
    I have a feeling sarcasm doesn't register for Cavalier. He lives in his own special world.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

So everyone knows my schedule, my bed time is usually 11pm Eastern time, including weekends. I'm usually back online around 8am the next morning (work lets me access my messages on breaks).
    Digo Dragon - Artist

Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

you guys post fast here. I am only that fast every other week. this is kinda cool.
    Spoiler
    Show

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

School Starts back up tomorrow, so there'll be a couple of hours per day when I can't post.

Ask The FT Crew
    Show
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

that will be my last post probably for tonight, I need to reload my OS. ok maybe not I have to redownload the program.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2014-01-12 at 09:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

my leap check

Spoiler
    Show
    (3d6b2)[8] +1
    Spoiler
    Show

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

One of these days, one of these days, I WILL spell Adepha's name correctly without having to go back and edit my post because I accidentally wrote "Adelpha" or "Adeph"
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

is the fear, physical obvious?
    Spoiler
    Show

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Changlings are empathic, and Adepha has an Edge that boosts her empathy-sense.
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    is the fear, physical obvious?
    Yeah. Sparkles dim.

Ask The FT Crew
    Show
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

I actually don't remember the crystal empire episodes. also Digo when you talked about metaphors before you actually used a simile.
    Spoiler
    Show

dragonborn paladin

by Cuthalion
    spike by Zimmerwald

Spark by Emperor Ing

Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    also Digo when you talked about metaphors before you actually used a simile.
    Then I think I perfectly portrayed my character.
    (I'll make a quick one-word edit)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

Quote Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

well, so far I'm counting two potential lessons this episode.

Also, "Daww for the Daww God! Huggs for the Hug Throne!"

Ask The FT Crew
    Show
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

That's my line!

What lessons did you get? So far I can only count one.
    YES!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Furious, Mad, Evoker ITP

28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    well, so far I'm counting two potential lessons this episode.

Also, "Daww for the Daww God! Huggs for the Hug Throne!"
    How do you make a throne out of hugs? Is it like a giant group hug the Daww God sits on because that sounds rather cruel.

When life gives you lemons...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    Of course, we all know that Tzeentch is the best chaos god...

Also, I find it interesting that I was trying to stear away from my usual tragic/mentally unstable/anti hero character. Meanwhile, Rater has a Crystal pony with an extremely traumatic backstory. Maybe I should have gone with a Crystal pony who Sombra experimented on and is now hell bent on killing... No, lets not take it that far.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    That's my line!

What lessons did you get? So far I can only count one.
    the first one is the whole "don't make assumptions thing"

the second is, "sometimes ponies have a reason to be afraid, even if it doesn't make sense."

though that second one might be rolled into the first one.

might be something we could do with the mouse too now that I think about it.

Ask The FT Crew
    Show
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    How do you make a throne out of hugs? Is it like a giant group hug the Daww God sits on because that sounds rather cruel.

When life gives you lemons...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    Of course, we all know that Tzeentch is the best chaos god...

Also, I find it interesting that I was trying to stear away from my usual tragic/mentally unstable/anti hero character. Meanwhile, Rater has a Crystal pony with an extremely traumatic backstory. Maybe I should have gone with a Crystal pony who Sombra experimented on and is now hell bent on killing... No, lets not take it that far.
    dude, all the crystal ponies have a tragic back story.

A canon tragic back story.

'sides, the difference is I fully intend for gear to over come his pasthe's named diamond for a reason, Carbon+pressure=hardest substance on earth

Ask The FT Crew
    Show
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor