New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: Slice of Life is Magic (IC)

What are you two talking about?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Spamalot in the Playground

Sabina whispers to Gear. "Well, Spark seems to be pretty happy down here. What if we can get him adopted by the hive? It's like a cave so he should be pretty comfortable."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Having spent a 5 days with the dragon, and leting him stay in her home all that time, it would not be hard to admit that yes the Queen did like Spark. he was such a sweet little Dragon, and he certainly had alot of happiness, yum. Spark is a fine dragon, but it is ultimately up to him if he wishes to stay. i would gladly accept him in to my home, as a son.

You mean i can stay. Spark stated with Wide Eyes and grin, I would love to!

Well then it is settled, but look at the time, it is near sunset.
    I'll take my friends home "Mom".

with that you began your venture back to the surface, and to your homes, with your not so missing dragon friend in toe. on the way you all talk and joke, and a have a good time, just like friends should.

OOC: that just about wraps it up on my episode, so i guess we can state our lessons in the OOC, and until Emperor ING starts his episode, we can act out what we did on the walk home.

4. - Top - End - #274

Sabina turns to her friends. "When Spark grows up, he'll be one heck of a guardian asset to the hive."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

5. - Top - End - #275

I think this means Spark is royalty now! Adepha says. To say it was an interesting day was an understatement. They traveled to the hive, saw a world previously completely alien to them, and if meeting Queen Arlia wasn't impressive enough, she literally a few minutes ago just adopted Spark! Granted the paperwork still needs to be filed but Adepha can't imagine that won't go through speedily. Though to be fair, Adepha has virtually no understanding of local governance or bureaucracy, or even that adoption requires paperwork.

Also, whether Sabina hears it or not, Adepha is extremely thankful for her taking the burden of that metric ton of paperwork off her back.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #276

"Of course I'd help carry that homework," Sabina said. "I wouldn't leave any friend hanging." She rummages through her saddle bag and pulls out an apple.

"Speaking of burdens, anypony want to help me make this saddlebag lighter?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2014-01-25 at 11:26 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

"Well i may not be a pony Sabina but i'll help you," Spark, stated. as all of them walked along.

8. - Top - End - #278

My Little Pony: Slice of Life is Magic

Episode 3: Nightmare Night Nightmare

The scene begins with a wide shot of the school. A plain, utilitarian structure from its exterior, framed with wood and filled with a pale plaster, striped with windows along its middle to tease its occupants the world denied to them for 8 hours a day. A bell rings, and the camera cuts to the classroom where fillies, colts, and nymphs file into Mr. Penrod's classroom following their routine, daily reprise from the monotony and routine of the educational system (it's a routine break from routine. Don't question it!)

Fortunately today was not a day like any other. The growing excitement of all the school age students and even some of the adults had its payoff today, for today was Nightmare Night! The one night where little fillies, colts, and nymphs would dress in costumes and collect candy from houses and offer some of it to Nightmare Moon so she wouldn't gobble them up. Everypony knew how particularly excited Adepha was about it, especially her emphasis on chocolate. Apparently changlings loved chocolate so much that even whenever Ectato was in earshot, even he couldn't help but make the slightest smile one step above his usual "stoic indifference" whenever that delicious milky treat was mentioned.

Even Mr. Penrod was caught up in the spirit of the holiday. Today he wore a vampire costume, complete with false fangs that gave him a slight lisp, but as the day went on the lisp gradually dissapeared. When the last of the students took to their seats, he slowly trotted his way to the desk at the front of the classroom and began. Well, you know today is history. He didn't even need to say that for students to begin taking out their history textbooks, flipping to page 187, where over 1300 years ago the Founding Stallions presented their Bill of Rights to the diarch alicorn princesses. But...since today is Nightmare Night, I decided we're going to be deviating a bit from the lesson plan. The hint of excitement is present in his voice as the brown Earth Pony made his way toward the door, or probably the light switch as a hoof slowly dimmed the lights cast off from the bioluminescent gel lanterns illuminating the classroom. Tell me, how many of you know the story of Nightmare Night?

A rumbling of excitement went about the room. Some whispering to their friends either wondering where this is going or confirming that they will, indeed be told. Mostly though, the sea of pony heads at their desks turned to one another for all their varying reasons. Only two hooves went up, Mr. Penrod called on White Glint, a unicorn colt with a yellow colt and white mane/tail. It is, um, when Nightmare Moon said that we should give her candy or she'll eat us?

Very good! Mr. Penrod replied, returning to the desk at the front of the classroom. Over a thousand years ago, he began Princess Luna became jealous of Princess Celestia. Ponies would work and play in Celestia's sun while resting and ignoring Luna's night. This jealousy turned to anger and Luna was transformed into Nightmare Moon. Zircon raised a hoof to be quickly called upon. We know this part.

You do. Mr. Penrod confirms. But I wanted to set up the rest of the legend. You see, where Princess Luna was firm but fair and kind, Nightmare Moon was an evil monster who did everything she could to undermine Princess Celestia. She would go into villages and steal families' foals away. Sometimes, they were never seen again. Sometimes, she would gobble them up just as soon as she got her hooves on them! This elicited a gasp of fear from some in the classroom. Predictably, Tenn Pence seemed rather bored. Though there was a problem. Sometimes Nightmare Moon would go to the same house she already gobbled the foals up from. So to mark which houses she already visited, she carved out a pumpkin and lit a candle inside of it, and placed the jack-o-lantern in front of ponies' doors. Yes Zirkon? He looks to the aforementioned colt who has his hoof up again.

So why do we call it a "jack-o-lantern?"

That's a story for another time. If you want, after class I can tell you about it. But let's get back on track. He says simply. Anyways, Nightmare Moon would put jack-o-lanterns in front of ponies' houses so she would know which houses she already visited. Fortunately, the villagers were smart. They realized that if Nightmare Moon didn't visit houses with jack-o-lanterns in front of them than if they just put jack-o-lanterns in front of their houses, they could trick her by putting jack-o-lanterns in front of their door. That way, Nightmare Moon won't come to gobble them up! Several of the students' eyes lit up in mild surprise at just what an ingenious strategy that was. However one magenta pegasus filly had her hoof up.

Mr. Penrod, wouldn't Nightmare Moon have figured out what the villagers were doing?
    Yeah! A slightly overweight light-blue Earth Pony filly added. I know i'd remember which house I did and did not go to!
    That's right, Rising Halo. Mr. Penrod says to the Pegasus. And Cerulean Cascade, please raise your hoof if you need to speak.

Anyways, that is correct. Nightmare Moon became hungry when she realizes she was being tricked. She fell upon a village that although every door had a jack-o-lantern, she had no recollection of ever visiting. She went through the village, but then realized that they had a plan.

All of the villagers anticipated Nightmare Moon's arrival, and had all gathered in the village square. Now candy hadn't been invented by this time, so they instead offered cookies and cake to Nightmare Moon in exchange for their foals' lives. Prefering the cookies, Nightmare Moon agreed. As tribute, she demanded, every year an offering must be made to her in sweets to placate her appetite or else their foals will be gobbled up.

This offer was made to many villages all across Equestria, the tribute day, or Nightmare Night, as it came to be called, was different for each village across Equestria so that Nightmare Moon always had something to eat. However, only a few Nightmare Nights had taken place before Princess Celestia found and confronted Nightmare Moon, and banished her to the moon with the Elements of Harmony.
    Mr. Penrod paused for questions, but when there were none he continued.

Even so, villagers continued offering up tributes to Nightmare Moon. Although Nightmare Moon's defeat was guaranteed by Princess Celestia. The villagers' families and the lives of their foals were not something they were willing to risk. As villagers communicated with each other, Nightmare Night became always October 31st. To confuse Nightmare Moon in case she would arrive too early to collect her tributes, the foals would dress up in costumes so that Nightmare Moon would not think they were foals, and go to each house to collect offerings. That became what we now know as trick-or-treating.

And that is the story of Nightmare Night.
    Tenn Pence finally raised his hoof. He was called upon. So if Nightmare Moon was finally destroyed by the Elements of Harmony, why do we need to still give her tribute? To which Mr. Penrod only smirks.

You don't have to offer tribute. His tone takes on one of menace. But is being wrong and getting gobbled up a risk you want to take? To which Tenn Pence had no reply.

((And...Episode Start! Feel free to ask questions of Mr. Penrod or your characters' thoughts regarding the story.))

9. - Top - End - #279

*Raises Hoof* Wouldn't a Pony Get sick from eating other ponies?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Subtle though to herself her relationship with the night. Once the sun set she would steal out of her room and go sneaking into other ponies houses. But that was the past. Subtle was better than that, as shown by the two tally marks on the inside cover of her note book. Almost ironically, Nightmare Night was Subtle's least favorite holiday. It was so tempting to pilfer some minor decoration and thus Subtle had been under great stress her last Nightmare Night to not do just that. Maybe this year would be easier, she assumed that she would be trick or treating with her new group of friends which might take her mind off of stealing. "Mr. Penrod, are there any special traditions Vanhoover has for Nightmare Night?" Subtle inquired. She assumed each town was different and best to clear that sort of thing up now.

11. - Top - End - #281

Mr. Penrod answers Diamond's question first. That is correct, but Nightmare Moon is so evil she can not only not get sick, but she enjoys the taste! So I would be careful, because i've heard rumors that Nightmare Moon was not completely destroyed when Princess Luna was freed from her.

As for your question, Sublte, i'm not going to spoil the surprise. He smirks again.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Spark Raises a claw. Sir if Nightmare Moon , only eats ponies then doesn't that mean all Changlings and Dragons are safe tonight?

13. - Top - End - #283

I don't know Spark. Mr. Penrod says But I don't think you want to find out, do you?

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Spark looks at himself. i have yet to see a pony that can eat gems like me.

15. - Top - End - #285

Only now did Sabina realize she was daydreaming of being a soldier fighting evil forces of Nightmare Moon. She glanced down at her notebook and the page was filled with... well... unusual notes...

Spoiler
    Show
    Jacks Lanterns Nightmares Cookies Costume? Costume? Villagers Jacks
    Sombra Costume? No no no, don't give Gear heart attack you idiot!!
    Plan: trade chocolates with changling classmates for gummies! Yum!!

Sabina raised a hoof. "Mr. Penrod, Did Princess Celestia ever leave candy out for Nightmare Moon?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2014-01-26 at 10:17 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #286

She might have, Sabina, but I wouldn't know. Mr. Penrod glances up at the clock, and sure enough, it's one minute to three. Apparently time flies at the speed of plot. Also, teachers have a sixth sense for when the class is about to end.

Anyways, that's all the time we have. Because I don't wanna get in the way of Nightmare Night, i'm not assigning any homework tonight. This announcement elicited a chorus of cheer and celebration, a cry of a dozen voices echoing the song of freedom. Freedom to collect as much candy as they could. Also, speaking from experience here. Don't eat too much in one night or you'll have a nasty bellyache, and less candy for tomorrow. Whether or not the students heeded this warning or not remains to be seen. For now, all the students made no attempt to hide their eagerness to funnel out the door.

Adepha is able to maneuver through the sea of young ponies to join up with the rest of the group. Hey guys. My dad wanted me to uh, come over to the store after school. You all recall Adepha's family works at the local grocery store. He says he'll need my help setting up some...uhh...stuff. Why don't you all meet me at the store at 5:00 in your costumes? We can go trick-or-treating together!

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    She might have, Sabina, but I wouldn't know. Mr. Penrod glances up at the clock, and sure enough, it's one minute to three. Apparently time flies at the speed of plot. Also, teachers have a sixth sense for when the class is about to end.

Anyways, that's all the time we have. Because I don't wanna get in the way of Nightmare Night, i'm not assigning any homework tonight. This announcement elicited a chorus of cheer and celebration, a cry of a dozen voices echoing the song of freedom. Freedom to collect as much candy as they could. Also, speaking from experience here. Don't eat too much in one night or you'll have a nasty bellyache, and less candy for tomorrow. Whether or not the students heeded this warning or not remains to be seen. For now, all the students made no attempt to hide their eagerness to funnel out the door.

Adepha is able to maneuver through the sea of young ponies to join up with the rest of the group. Hey guys. My dad wanted me to uh, come over to the store after school. You all recall Adepha's family works at the local grocery store. He says he'll need my help setting up some...uhh...stuff. Why don't you all meet me at the store at 5:00 in your costumes? We can go trick-or-treating together!

Okay, before we split up, there's been one thing I've been trying to find out since I found out about Nightmare Night.

.......what's candy?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #288

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post

.......what's candy?
    "What's candy?" Sabina said with a gasp. "Why... it's the most creative, colorful, delicious thing ever. You've never had candy before?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Spark Pulls his nose out of a book, and looks up at Sabina, well I never had candy either, I have read about it though. he then flips to another page in the book in his hands, if you look on the side it seems to be the C volume of an Encyclopedia. Most forms seem to be made of sugar, but it seems that in one part of Equestria salty forms of candy are more popular.

Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't come up with a MLP name for a city in Japan.

20. - Top - End - #290

It's hard to imagine anypony or anyling gasped harder than Adepha. Neither of you have had candy before?! The nymph stomps a hoof in declaration By the end of tonight, you will be inhaling as much chocolatey goodness as this town has!

21. - Top - End - #291

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "What's candy?" Sabina said with a gasp. "Why... it's the most creative, colorful, delicious thing ever. You've never had candy before?"
    well excuse me, It's not like we had it a thousand years ago!

Didn't Mr. Penrod just say they didn't have it in Nightmare Moon's time? The Empire dispersed before Princess Luna turned into Nightmare Moon

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Spark Pulls his nose out of a book, and looks up at Sabina, well I never had candy either, I have read about it though. he then flips to another page in the book in his hands, if you look on the side it seems to be the C volume of an Encyclopedia. Most forms seem to be made of sugar, but it seems that in one part of Equestria salty forms of candy are more popular.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I couldn't come up with a MLP name for a city in Japan.
    Salt?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've seen Japony, Neighpon(Nipon, what the Japanesse call there country), and Trotkyo

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    It's hard to imagine anypony or anyling gasped harder than Adepha. Neither of you have had candy before?! The nymph stomps a hoof in declaration By the end of tonight, you will be inhaling as much chocolatey goodness as this town has!
    I'm Still not a hundred percent sure what chocolate is.

Cuase what you say is Chocolate, doesn't taste like chocolate. Or look Like Chocolate.

*Gear Flashes Back to his Last Crystal Fair before Sombra Arrived, when he tried the bitter brown drink. He still can't belive the nobles liked it so much*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fun Fact, Gear knows chocolate as a Bitter Drnk made of Unsweetened Cocoa. Not as Milk Chocolate.

In the Real World, it's a Varient of Xocoatle, an Aztec Drink that was imported to Europe by the Spanish a few Centuries ago, but I'm Playing loose with the Time Line-Daring Doo hangs out in Equestiran Mexico, and it's pretty close to the north, so it's possible that the empire could have gotten Chocolate through trade.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2014-01-27 at 08:34 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Subtle herself had always been a fan of the "free candy" aspect of Nightmare Night herself. "Well, you'll both get a ton of candy tonight to snack on. It delicious trust me. Though Mr. Penrod is right, don't eat it all at once."

23. - Top - End - #293

(This musical number probably didn't happen)

Spoiler
    Show
    Sabina stood up on a bench to relate the wonders of candy, in song.
    Other students watched and joined as the chorus.

"There's 104 kinds of delicious candy
    And we run around just to get them
    So the annual problem for out generation
    Is finding the best treats and eat 'em

(Chorus) Like Maybe...

Eating some pocky
    Or chewing on gummis
    Or sucking on a caramel block

Discovering gum inside of your jaw breaker
    (Hey!)
    Or mixing soda and pop rocks

(Chorus) Yum! Yum! Yum!

Eating malted balls
    Licking up pixie stix
    Or unwrapping chocolate bits
    (I got some pennies!)

Finding pink Tootsie Rolls
    Trading your candy corn
    Or stuffing your face full of mints
    (Sabina!)

As you can see
    There's a whole lot of sweets to eat
    So we'll go have a ball
    (Come on Gear!)

So stick with us on this Nightmare Night
    We're gonna do it all
    We're gonna do it all!

(Tenn: Teacher! Sabina and her friends are singing a musical number!)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #294

"Adepha, Subtle, Truth, we have a mission," Sabina stated. "This mission is to ensure that Gear and Spark have the greatest, bestest, most candy-filled awesome night ever!!"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #295

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    (This musical number probably didn't happen)

Spoiler
    Show
    Sabina stood up on a bench to relate the wonders of candy, in song.
    Other students watched and joined as the chorus.

"There's 104 kinds of delicious candy
    And we run around just to get them
    So the annual problem for out generation
    Is finding the best treats and eat 'em

(Chorus) Like Maybe...

Eating some pocky
    Or chewing on gummis
    Or sucking on a caramel block

Discovering gum inside of your jaw breaker
    (Hey!)
    Or mixing soda and pop rocks

(Chorus) Yum! Yum! Yum!

Eating malted balls
    Licking up pixie stix
    Or unwrapping chocolate bits
    (I got some pennies!)

Finding pink Tootsie Rolls
    Trading your candy corn
    Or stuffing your face full of mints
    (Sabina!)

As you can see
    There's a whole lot of sweets to eat
    So we'll go have a ball
    (Come on Gear!)

We're gonna do it all
    We're gonna do it all!

(Tenn: Teacher! Sabina and her friends are singing a musical number!)
    ...What just happened?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    ...What just happened?
    I don't know but it was fun! anyways I got to go get my costume on, see you all at five. With that Sparks jumps and starts to head for the Hive.

When he arrived he looked for Arlia. when he found and her and knew she wasn't busy, he said, HI your maj...... Mom! I am home, my friends have invited me out to the Nightmare Moon Festival, Thing tonight, would you mind if I go?

27. - Top - End - #297

The most awesomely awesome candy-filled chocolatey night ever! Let's do it! Adepha exclaims, hoof-bumping Sabina before herself flying off to the store. Meanwhile everypony continues about their exit of the school, some taking the time to congratulate the other on their performance in the chorus or even hoof-bumping Sabina.

Hive Olith Palace
    Very shortly after having adopted Spark, he was shown a more direct route to and from the Hive that went right through into the town proper. It was confirmed that other tunnels like this exist, seemingly innocuous stone buildings winding down into huge vertical shafts lined with a winding down spiral staircase. Relatively speaking this particular route was the fastest between school and the Palace, even if going up was always a challenge. Fortunately going down was never that bad since Spark's wings made for a particularly enjoyable glide downwards. Actually it was kinda fun.

Palace Guards quickly adjusted to Spark's presence as well as his comings-and-goings. Even though it had been just under a month, some had taken up the habit of greeting him on arrival and waving goodbye. It was small but it helped make Spark feel welcome, even if he hadn't caught their names yet.

Spark knew that right about this time Queen Arlia was holding open court. However given the size of the hive, this mostly involved her sitting on the throne with a circle of friends chatting about what and whichever. Mostly grownup stuff that Spark has no concept of yet. Only scarcely is it broken up by an official seeking a ruling, changlings looking to settle a dispute, or changlings as well as ponies seeking Arlia's advice and wisdom. When Spark arrives in the courtroom, a splendid sight of stylized stone fashioned into stalagmites that themselves glow luminescent blue by some unknown process, illuminating vertically arranged patterns and designs all arching upwards and giving the whole room a feeling of great height. The vaulted ceilings that arch seemlingly endlessly upwards make no attempt to clash against the design of the rest of the expansive hall.

Of course you can go, sweetie. Arlia confirms. It's Nightmare Night. I would be remiss to not let you go! Just try to be back by 10:00 and I will see if I can't get the cook to make you an early dinner.

28. - Top - End - #298

Sabina went home to put together her costume. She dumped her saddlebag on her bed and rummaged through her closet. After she collected various pieces of armor from her collection, Sabina put together a patchwork suit that looked similar to the Royal Canterlot Guard.

"I am Lady Blades, captain of Princess Celestia's undead army! Raar!" she said to her reflection in the mirror. Pleased with the results, she then went into her parents room. Her father had some eye-black grease and Sabina thought a couple lines on her cheeks would accent her costume perfectly.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #299

Spoiler: OCC.
    Show
    I hope Nopony minds a brief bit of free form here, but Gears Parents have some odd mannerism's(Namely his mother refuses to let go of the old way of speaking. she'll talk normal in public, but at home it's all the way they spoke 1000 years ago)

*Gear Rushes home(Though not to Quickly), drops off his bags, and assembles his costume. A Red Vest(with a hidden pocket for his inhaler), a Hard Hat(No Clue what it's for though), a slightly different Saddle Bag(Contain a few of the things he's been working on, just in case), and to complete the guise, h his trusty wrench slipped into a loo an other pocket in the vest. wait, where's his wrench? Gear Then Spends the Next 45 minutes looking for his wrench. He Finds it, slips it into that pocket, and checks the time*

Better get going, it's a pretty far from here to the store.

*Gear get's ready to leave, but is stopped by his mother

Thou art leaving for the "Nightmare Night" fair?
    Yes, Mother.
    Be Safe, Stay close to thy new friends, and havest...What is the Word?
    Fun?
    Yes, fun. Havest...Have fun.

Oh, before thou go.

*Gears Mother Rushes off to the Kitchen, and Returns with what appear to be small cookies wrapped in this magical material called plastic wrap*
    Give some of these to thy friends
    I will. Thank you.

*Gear Heads out the door and towards Adepha's family's store*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Spark smiles and wraps Arlia in a hug, Thanks Mom! with that Spark heads to his room to put on the costume he had been working on for about a week. as he rummages around his closet looking for all the pieces he finds he is missing the wings, Why was he missing the wings!! after looking around the room for about 15 minutes he remembers, Oh ya my wings will look just fine with the costume. so with a tug and a pull Spark puts on his Bat costume on.
    he leaves the head off, to ensure he can still see just fine, and he made little holes in the costume so when needed he can move his claws out and use them. once he Finished he put everything he pulled out away neatly, which took another 15 minutes. as he left the room, he checked the time, 4:08 I better hurry, or I will be late.
    So Spark rushes to say goodbye to the queen,and thank the cook for the early dinner. with all of that done he heads out to meet his friends at the store.