Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Cattle Driving Necromancers-Bizarre Campaign Journal

This is awesome. I'm writing an RPG, Realms of Lefras, and I've been making a few magazines for it too (a bit like dragon magazine, and with more items, extra classes, remade monsters and the like). Necromancy is a cool idea and I think I should add it to my game, but I'd like something to go with it. Could I use a simplified version of things (a few minotaur rooms, psionics crystals, doors, etc.) and link this thread for the GM?
    Last edited by darkscizor; 2015-03-08 at 09:29 AM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Sure go nuts.
    Campaign Logs:

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243

BardGuy

Session 10: The First True Prince of Darkness (partial)

Spoiler
    Show
    So when Chomper was torn to shreds and consumed by were-dwarves I had a few requests from his next character. First, no Undead Masters, No Witches, Animate Dead not on Class Spell List, and if it all possible make something that fits with the general context of the party. He had only one ask of me…”Can I have an intelligent non armor/weapon item?”

“Like more flavor than crunch?”
    “Yeah…something that has my same skills, just a thing to kinda RP off of”
    “ Yeah…that is cool…just let me see the overall build before I try to figure out how to weave him in”

Side Note:

If you have read and enjoyed the approach we bring to tabletop gaming then you know we consistently break the fourth wall in terms of character-vs-player…we routinely use puns (badly) and in many cases quote pop culture and reference pop culture. That is just us and how we go about the game. Bear this in mind…

Now safely behind the protection of the Moo-Dor gateway the group finally has the potential to catch their breath. Micko and Minotaurs are nowhere to be found. Hades and Pluto in particular are leery of others figuring out the trick to entering the second level but they reason the dwarves have not been overly exposed as of yet, and with their strip mining the crystals that formed and helped bolster psionic evolution they figure they are safe for at least a little while.

Their remaining undead are massed at the two paths leads into the squid chamber and used as non sleeping lookouts. They immediately begin process of recovery from the day’s events. As they confer and assess a gameplan a loud voice is heard echoing from the dragon showroom hallway. There are two distinct voices…

Voice 1: Alright…I git it…they wuz female, but that don’t mean I need to shag everything that lacks a male anat-imy.
    Voice 2: I know…but I am just saying that at this point anything is better than nothing, am I right?
    Voice 1: Bollocks to that! A man has gat a haf standards. Besides..the manky git bugger driving dem bovine beauties seemed like he had more than a coupla screws loose playin wif that damn thing on his back.

Seraphim: He has to mean Micko and the minotaurs. I think we need to learn more.

Dis Pater: Yeah until we find out the two voices are Dion’s brother who just woke up from stasis and he is looking to find out what happened to his centaur-ettin brother.

As they lay in wait for the duo to come into sight, they pull all their undead back not only to allow entry to the squid room, but also to act as a protective cordon…their paranoia is once again swelling to comical rates.

Much to their surprise a single person comes into the room. For all intents and purposes he seems completely unaware of his surrounding and from they see he is talking to himself. The fellow in question is medium height and exceedingly slim. His skin seems like it was once a brilliant golden hue, but now faded and waxy…his hair is long and unbound falling past his shoulders and dark as night. There is a certain otherworldly quality to his presence. On his back is a shortbow, and in his hand is a guitar…the guitar is apparently the second voice. He is also wearing strange tinted glasses with tiny wire frames. His attire is all black leather with hip boots and studded wrist guards.

He practically walks into the group before finally stumbling to a halt and blinking through his glasses.

Man:Bloody Hell…you mates look like the mob what tried to run me out of that cemtary gig last year. You ever been to Canton?

The group is left staring at each other, trying to make sense of just what the heck is front of them.

Seraphim: By gig…do you mean concert?

Man: Course I do luv. You can make a killing off those foppish dandy spoiled nob brats…so much angst and life is pain rubbish…stroke a coupla chords and hop on top a grave marker and you got coin to last for a year.

Hades: You exploit wealthy teens by pitching a concert in a graveyard?

Man: Damn right I do…make a bleeding killing off em too. Especially once the boys from below them graves pops up for a snack…but you know what I mean there don’t you guv? Am I right? *grins*

Pluto: You may be a man after our own hearts good sir. Have you a name?
    Man: I am the crown prince of darkness mates…names Azzie Azborne.
    Dis Pater: Azzie?

Azzie: Yeah…after my aasimer heritage…got to remember where you started.

At this point everyone is looking at the guy that was Chomper and they connect the dots.

Seraphim: You made an aasimer bard called Azzie? Tinted wire glasses, musician, dark rocker, horribly thick incomphrensible british accent. It’s Ozzie Ozborne in rpg form right?
    Azzie: Damn straight luv.

Meet Azzie…Dirge Bard and archer. As an aasimer he took the alternate feature that lets him cast lesser age resistance everyday, so he is middle aged and benefiting from the bump to mental stats while eliminating the penalties. He also liked working with his hands and veered towards the guitar from a young age, but also liked mechanisms of all sorts…this eventually led to him working part time as part of a thieving ring, cracking safes, disabling alarms in rich homes etc. He often used crime to fund his calling of being a musician…something he readily exploited without compassion or emotion for personal gain. The darker part of the world held his attention and he became quite adept at knowledge of the occult and the undead. He is also completely off his rocker and something of an aloof lunatic. He didn’t think of his party that entered as a group so much as it was a band that couldn’t tie down a gig inside once the doors closed.

Azzie Azborne DirgeBard7 Str10 Dex14 Con12 Int17 Wis15 Cha 21 Feats: Skill Focus Disable Device, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Spell Focus Necromancy

He is greeted with open arms into the group and they are happy to have added support and a good hand with traps. When they probe about his talking guitar he seems confused as to what they are talking about. They press him for a while and more or less deduce that he doesn’t realize the thing talks.

Dis Pater *grinning*: So uh…the conversation about the cow ladies? Been a while huh mate?
    Azzie: I been in this place for bleeding months mate. Ain’t cuddled up next to something with a pulse for ages. Does fings to a man’s mind.

Guitar: You and me both mate. Even the skeletons are starting to look a bit of alright...
    Seraphim coughs politely but pointedly.

Azzie: Sorry luv…no offense meant…but I got this thing about your type.
    Seraphim: Witches?

Azzie: Hell no…witches are brilliant, always said “covens of three…sounds like a busy night for me”, but I stay away from blondes like a disease that clerics can’t fix. *

They are able to confirm that Micko did go into the dragon’s showroom with the minotaurs in tow, and that he indeed came from that same direction. Everyone is very keen to learn if there are in fact dragons still in the room.

Azzie:A few stragglers are stilling popping in and out. Most of the nasty ones went deeper in. Too many ***** in the coop.

Seraphim: Excuse me.

Azzie: It’s a metaphor ya tart! You put a bunch of egomaniacal winged beasties together and they are gonna have to put it on the table and measure. Sides…from what I heard they were so busy killing each otha that the real smart ones made it the hoard room ahead.

Doc: You mean treasure hoard?
    Azzie: Aye mate. Whatever done thrown them in here and made them all stiff and statue-y took their stash wif em. Had em all held deeper inside. So now the ones that lost their fights or the ones too weak to make a move kind of lurk in the area…

*I was dying laughing at this, because from the moment he handed me the sheet he made it a point of emphasis that Azzie was a rock star and was going to be played like one. It was definitely of my favorite out of nowhere character quotes.

more to come...
    Campaign Logs:

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #244

this is wonderful. i've wanted to make this sort of bard character for SO LONG (though i would probably have used Freddie Mercury.)

though if he's never put in an epic Battle Of The Bards situation, we will all be very disappointed in you.
    Last edited by commander panda; 2015-03-11 at 01:41 PM.
    avatardonebymememememememememeeeeeeeeeee

Julian, it's a hungry world
    They're gonna eat you alive son, yeah
    Oh Julian, when their fangs sink in
    I'll stitch you but then I gotta throw you back in

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    .... what the **** is that?! That's not a spiked chain; that's some Klingon bullcrap! Who the hell drew that?! How are you supposed to use that without stabbing yourself?!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Loving the new character. Didn't expect a bard though, that was pretty cool.
    My opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at the 7/11, most others want the dollar too :P

Steam ID: blacklight101

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    At an observation deck at Port Wander, seeing his ship for the first time and being introduced to the bridge crew/away team that he hired before arriving.

6. - Top - End - #246

DrowGuy

...My god, this just gets better as times goes on. Azzie Azborne...just brilliant.
    Cookie Count: One

Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Spoiler: True Facts
    Show

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

Im the prince of Muthaf**kin darkness!! I love it lol Also the comment about blondes, absolutely brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

8. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground

I recently got around to finishing this chronicle! This campaign is amazing! This is exactly why I enjoy evil campaigns as much as I do.
    "There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ―George Carlin

9. - Top - End - #249

BardGuy

This game has definitely grown in appreciation and involvement. Only real drawback is the pace at which they are willing to tear through content. In the infancy of this concept I hoped to get ten sessions and a couple levels of progression. Now...I feel like they are going to push this campaign all the way to the end. I hope to make this reach level 20 or beyond.

They are even giving me a break to regroup as we delve into the Tucker's Everything experiment. Need some time to expand on further developments and flesh out conceptual ideas to working game areas.

Which btw...we did a "test run" with some of the goofier themed characters and got two full TPK's in the span of a single afternoon.
    Campaign Logs:

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #250
    Dwarf in the Playground

Not sure if this is spoiler worthy, but I really gotta ask: Are the silver boulders/cannon balls making their return in this campaign? It's been a thing with some of your campaigns, namely The Big One and (Chaotic) Goodfellas.

Also, chomper being someone's lunch is just poetic to what he said in the beginning...gotta hate when that happens but it fits for bad people like him.

Edit: Small tweak to question.
    Last edited by CrispyCriminal; 2015-03-30 at 11:55 PM.

11. - Top - End - #251

BardGuy

Session 10 continued: drastically unexpected.

Spoiler
    Show

Rocks fall....everyone dies.

The End

Spoiler
    Show
    Belated April fools day....very busy and way behind on writing. Will get something up within a week or so.

Thanks.
    Campaign Logs:

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #252

Quote Originally Posted by Kaveman26 View Post
    Session 10 continued: drastically unexpected.

Spoiler
    Show

Rocks fall....everyone dies.

The End

Spoiler
    Show
    Belated April fools day....very busy and way behind on writing. Will get something up within a week or so.

Thanks.
    The bigger prank is the fact that you got our hopes up by posting.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: My reaction
    Show

Well played sir, well played.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #254

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    The bigger prank is the fact that you got our hopes up by posting.
    This. I saw a Kaveman post with a spoiler and got excited.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thread Bump: Because leaving it off with an April Fool's Joke just doesn't cut it right after you introduce Pseudo-Ozzy Osbourne into the story.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Halfling in the Playground

Great campaign, friends are starting an evil campaign that I can't join untill September and I am hoping we can achieve half those shenanigans.
    Current avatar made by: Ceika

Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #257
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Additional Thread bump: must read more...........

18. - Top - End - #258
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

So I made an account after a year plus of reading and not posting.

One of the main reasons I did so is to say...

Thank you! You not only have spectacularly exciting/intricate campaigns, but your writing style is always enjoyable.

If you have the time, please do continue to update!

(Also -- bump!)

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

So I made an account after a year plus of reading and not posting.

One of the main reasons I did so is to say...

Thank you! You not only have spectacularly exciting/intricate campaigns, but your writing style is always enjoyable.

If you have the time, please do continue to update!

(Also -- bump!)
    I would also like to give my thanks but...@jonegal you got my hopes up I thought kaveman26 had posted a new sesion.
    Last edited by anti-ninja; 2015-06-08 at 06:38 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260

Zombie

Still hoping for a good story after the semi-late April Fool's joke.

It would be a great way to finish out the month.
    My opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at the 7/11, most others want the dollar too :P

Steam ID: blacklight101

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    At an observation deck at Port Wander, seeing his ship for the first time and being introduced to the bridge crew/away team that he hired before arriving.

21. - Top - End - #261

BardGuy

Session 10 Continued: This time no joke...

Spoiler: undefined
    Show
    When last I shared the hijinks of our cooky kids and their wacky undead they had just met up with Azzie Azzborne, and decided to journey into the museum/battleground of the dragon corridor. Recently betrayed by their press ganged comrade Micko, deprived of their own personal minotaur colony, and cut off from the world above by a platoon of were-dwarves they were in less than good moods and their paranoia was at Def Con 5.

Azzie leads the way back from which he came…muttering to himself the whole time.

Azzie: Strange venue this…got to think your ways into most of the backstage areas. And every few weeks some random new buggers seem to pop up clueless as ****e and lost. Gets old quick I tell ya. Anyway…we almost there. Mind yerself for the big white bitch. She was the one that done in me bandmates. Like a damn white spider with wings…Fink she basically decided not to compete with those who left and just picks at the little insects that come her way.

Side Notes:

*Undead minions for the whole crew are depleted.
    *One shot resources (potions, scrolls etc) are depleted
    *Stockpiles of food and equipment are beyond reach (stuck on the higher level)

Dis Pater and Doc hang near the front, with the clerics taking the rear and Azzie/Seraphim in the middle.
    They come to the stairwell leading into the dragon corridor and descend cautiously. This chamber is fair more expansive with a great vaulted ceiling. The stairwell twists down for what seems an eternity. The whole place looks like a bomb went off…multiple times. Twisted rubble and debris is everywhere. Many alcoves are at the edge of visibility…details lost to the distance and darkness. Charred and melted remanents of bone and scale are the only evidence of draconic presences.

Azzie loudly yells as he points off to a patch of darkness in the distance.
    Azzie: I fink that is the way down mates!
    A series of simultaneous hisses and shushes elicits from the table.
    Azzie: What…did I stutter? I said THE WAY DOWN IS THAT WAY

As he yells a second time…they all go silent…listening for a reaction. They hear nothing…but they do feel a slight breeze buffet them…and as their eyes turn above a form glides overhead…silent as death.

Seraphim: Surprise is no longer a consideration.

As she says that a lance of frost slams into the ground to their left…a rope thick strand of frosty gossamer extends into the ceiling above…

Doc: What the hell?

As they maneuver around and start seeking cover…more strands of ice pin themselves to the ground all around them…and they quickly begin taking the form of a spider’s web.

Hades: I think we need to get out of the open and make for an alcove….something with a lower ceiling.

They all agree and begin attempting to slip between the frozen strands…almost immediately they discover the stinging burn of frost damage from contact…and find that contact also adheres one to the strand. It takes considerable force to break free from the frozen web’s grasp.

Caution and tactical advantage are shoved off a cliff by panic as they engage in a race for cover. As they run for shelter the ivory form of an eight legged winged serpent* swoops into sight…and the spider-dragon inhales sharply…then exhales a gust of wind that picks up half the party and sends them flying through the air…directly towards the webbing.

Azzie: Oh yeah…this is the minx…
    Pluto: Just curious? How did you get away from her last time?
    Azzie: Her wings are damaged…she can’t fly proper, has to use her web to get height then she glides down, using the web as an anchor to the ceiling. I pulled off a lucky shot and split the web wif an arrow.

Dis Pater: What the lunatic is actually saying translates to “attack the web not the spider”…if we knock her down then we can keep her down.

Azzie and Dis Pater take pot shots while on the move trying to sever the “guide wire” for the newly discovered arachnis draconis. The dragon for her part lays down obstacles ahead of the group and continues to make strafing runs…trying to knock them off their path and into the webs.

The whole group makes into one of the alcoves and hastily dive for cover amidst the rubble of what once was a display case. The dragon makes pass after pass ice-webbing the entrance over…leaving a tight enough space that attempts to squeeze through are possible…although ill advised.

Seraphim: Alright we have found cover and some reprieve…what next? Reprepare with a lot of cold resistance and ranged spells come tomorrow? Or make a break for it?
    Hades: We can prep for this specific encounter and probably make it trivial.
    Azzie: Don’t fink the hel-bitch is givfin us that option mates…she’s sending in the ankle biters…
    Doc: The what?

Azzie: She spawned a batch of little whelps…nasty quick little buggers, she’ll probably send them in first.
    Seraphim: She will risk her young? That doesn’t sound too mothery.

Dis Pater: Apparently preservation outstrips parentage…guess she figures she can always make more.

Pluto: Let’s be ready for a siege…keep an eye for incoming hatchlings and we will rotate one or two to the back to try and juggle spell slots for a more focused approach.

As they settle in, Seraphim feels a sharp cold sting on her shoulder and sees a tiny ice sliver impaled in her skin…as it melts she feels a numbness sinking in on the wound. A tiny (like the size of a quarter) dragon spider pulls a tarzan vine swing from a web and sends a second dart at her then glides through the webbing sealing the alcove.

Seraphim: I am really beginning to hate this place.

• I took a white dragon…gave it eight legs…and allowed for it’s tail to create a web…I also converted breath weapon to more of a crowd control mechanism instead of straight damage. Why? Because I hate spiders and the idea of a flying spider is just evil.

Time has been a resource heavily fought for lately. Finally peeled enough free time to resume typing. I can't commit to a consistent schedule ( I was doing pretty good at a post every few days for several months...this will continue to be more sporadic).

Just as a brief synopsis...we tried doing a "Tucker's Everything" style campaign and we crashed and burned at least 15 separate parties. Gave up on it and instead kept trucking away in the mega dungeon. So I got a mountain of gaming to share from this campaign.

I wanted to get at least something up and updated, so for those who still follow this...I hope you continue to enjoy and I will keep posting as best as I can.
    Campaign Logs:

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #262

Kobold

Glad to see you back posting. It's also nice to see the party back on there heels. A few sessions ago they had amassed a huge power stockpile and looked like they were gearing up to be a major force. I'm sure they'll trick and re-animate there way back into a position of strength but for now it's nice to see them struck low.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

It's baaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    Gold: the color of lawful neutrality.

Have you had enough of unreasonably high LA's and unplayable monsters in 3.5? Then check out the LA-assignment thread! Don't hesitate to give feedback!

Extended signature!

24. - Top - End - #264

GnomeWizardGuy

I was about to curse Dire Stirge for posting and getting my hopes up but then I saw IT'S ACTUALLY BACK
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

Sounds like if they survive there will be some interesting new undead minions to work with. I am completely ignorant on the rules, but could they perhaps turn these tiny creatures into an undead swarm if there are enough of them? Or at least keep a large number of them around for distraction sake in combat while they ride the spider dragon around like a new undead pony?
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

26. - Top - End - #266

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    Sounds like if they survive there will be some interesting new undead minions to work with. I am completely ignorant on the rules, but could they perhaps turn these tiny creatures into an undead swarm if there are enough of them? Or at least keep a large number of them around for distraction sake in combat while they ride the spider dragon around like a new undead pony?
    The problem with small creatures is that no matter the size each one will eat up 1 HD of precious undead slots -and- the 25gp of black onyx. Not only that but odds are they wouldn't retain any of the special abilities that make them so terrifying. When running a necromancer in these editions ideally what you want is the biggest baddest undead you can find for your slots. That's why Melty was perfect for a companion.

I mean they're in a bind so maybe the spiders will keep there ice resistance and be able to climb up and needle the big ice-dragon-spider thing to death.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DireSickFish View Post
    The problem with small creatures is that no matter the size each one will eat up 1 HD of precious undead slots -and- the 25gp of black onyx. Not only that but odds are they wouldn't retain any of the special abilities that make them so terrifying. When running a necromancer in these editions ideally what you want is the biggest baddest undead you can find for your slots. That's why Melty was perfect for a companion.

I mean they're in a bind so maybe the spiders will keep there ice resistance and be able to climb up and needle the big ice-dragon-spider thing to death.
    Thats why I asked about the swarm option. If I am reading this right,
    For game purposes a swarm is defined as a single creature with a space of 10 feet—gigantic hordes are actually composed of dozens of swarms in close proximity. A swarm has a single pool of Hit Dice and hit points, a single initiative modifier, a single speed, and a single Armor Class. It makes saving throws as a single creature.

Many different creatures can mass as swarms; bat swarms, centipede swarms, hellwasp swarms, locust swarms, rat swarms, and spider swarms are described here. The swarm’s type varies with the nature of the component creature (most are animals or vermin), but all swarms have the swarm subtype.
    Then raising them as a swarm would get around the cost of raising them. These things are spider/dragons, so you can argue they meet one of the listed types of swarms, they are the size of a quarter so they meet the needed size requirement, and if they count as a single creature due to being a swarm, then it shouldnt be a huge drain to have a bunch of potentially poisonous, going by the reaction seraph gave to being hit, tiny creatures that are harder to kill physically at least so might have an advantage there. At least till something better comes along. Just an idea though, as I said, I dont know the rules so im not sure what is and isnt possible. I just remembered reading about swarm creatures and thought that might be an option.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Ah a White Dragon Spider. White Dragons are bad enough, now its mixed with giant spider, you sir are an evil mastermind.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #269

BardGuy

Once I started tweaking out strange creatures it became a little bit of a running gag. Did a lot of custom creatures and the dragon spider was a home run in terms of tactical aggravation.
    Campaign Logs:

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground

Awww, how can you people hate spiders? I mean, they eat all sorts of nasty bugs. I'm on their side. I mean, how can you want to kill this:

Spoiler: Awwww!
    Show

...On second thought, I really hope she's not eating the little spider...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Man, I like this tiefling.
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.