New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] OOC 43: Here Comes The Sun

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Nah, s'all good. I need to be focusing on the opera and the tire geal right now anyways.

Speaking of which, the Tire Geal are probably going to want to give the sylphs check ups. Partially to make sure they're healthy, partially to learn more about their race and how best to kill them if they're ever in a fight.
    Okay then!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    @AMEN vs Everyone: Would it be possible to avoid people bringing armies with them? PCs vs PCs is fun. Armies vs Armies... not so much, unless you've got a table and map and miniatures and rules to keep track of it all.

I know for IC reasons, various people would think 'Well why wouldn't AMEN PC Alice bring her army? It makes sense IC?' but that just means HALO PC Horton will bring his, and then Watch PC Walter will feel left out if he doesn't bring his... etc.

Moff is capable of bringing in an army of Moffs. Decker can call on her dad to supply an army of devils. I do NOT want to do either of these things. My IC reasons for avoiding it is that the other Moffs have their own non-Nexus agendas, and that Decker knows that if she gets an army from dad, that weakens him in his own war.

I can't stop anyone from bringing an army if that's what they choose. There's no rule against it, and I won't even be offended. However, I will exercise my own freedom of roleplay and not participate if armies arrive. IC, Moff and Decker will scurry away through portals until it's all over. Let everyone do what they think best.

@TS: Why are they called tire geal? I keep picturing a car tire with a face.
    Since I'm only posting in my own plots and don't have anyone in organizations anymore, I have no place to stand on this issue, but I will say that Happy was fairly reasonable about this and her post made me smile when I thought about playing a character that has three different minds and shapeshifts between AMEN Alice, HALO Horton, and WATCH Walter and genuinely doesn't know what side they're on.

And on a different note:
    New OOC Thread!

I just found out that no one has updated the OOC archives section of the OP for a couple of rounds either, so time to go digging for OOCs 41 and 42 as well!
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2014-02-10 at 11:08 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
    @GLoG: How's the yokai scene going? It looked like there was some tomfoolery with Riley and now Hiizumi is outside the campsite...Has anyone else showed up who wants in on it, or have there been any other developments with the present characters?
    Yuzuru is currently waiting with Midori for Sasha to turn up. Otherwise he's probably just puffing away on that pipe of his again. :3
    Active Nexus Characters: Urias Starsailor

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

Not sure whose turn is it in GLoG. LDK's or Earl's?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    WHITETEXT!