New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [EMPIRE!] A World-Building Game of People & Discovery

The War begins

Year 371, second cycle of the sun, 5th pyrith: Honesty, Day of the Shield, Northern Zargrim, near the Castal a'n Sperez.

Exhausted and rattled, Eleljak got out of his hovercraft. It had been a long and bumpy ride from Bucka a'n Pednplas to here. Now to hope it was worth it. The news that appearently a colony of "Tânedhan" or in the common tongue, firebirds, was found in the remote north of Zargrim. If this was true, this could be a great step for the Hurosha Empire and Goblinkind alike. Tânedhan! What a wonderous thought. Enchanted, Eleljak walked to his guide, telling him to show him the way to the colony.

After what seemed like hours of hiking, they finally reached a clearing in the woods. Although it was late in the evening, it wasn't cold. Even more so, it appeared to be dessert-like hot around here. Then it caught Eleljak's eye. At the other side of the clearing, in a group of oak trees, nested a flock of birds. Their feathers were glowing red, their beaks bright orange of color. The eyes of the animals also seemed to glow with an inner force he had not seems before. The animals seemed as regal as any royal could be. It was a magnificent sight. Trembling, he said to himself:
    "By the Guardians, we have found the emisaries of Ashmar. It is a gift. A sign."
    He kneeled. Nyllana was right, Ashmar's strenght was growing. Soon, it would be time for the world to know Ashmar's real strenght. The fire of life and prowess would burn brightly. The eternal winter the northern ones wouldn't stand a chance. Just as Marius predicted.........

Eleljak's report on the Tânedhan, send to the Academy in Earthhome together with a batch of eggs:

Appearence:
    These birds are the size of big parrots and have bright red feathers that always glow with a red-orange hue. Their tailfeathers measure around 75 centimeters long and seem to be on fire permanently. Strangly, these feathers only seem to burn the things the Tânedhan wants to burn.

Diët: Tânedhan primarily eat nuts and fruit, although they will occasionally catch small rodents and young mammals when they get the chance. Rarely, they will hunt and work together to take down big prey, burning vital areas to slowly wear the unfortunaly target down. This indicated a higher than average level of intelligence.

Lifespan: 300 years, divided over 5 reincarnation cycles. These reincarnation cycles happen around every 60 years, but can also be delayed or occur early. A week before the reincarnation, the bird looses its glow and it grows weaker and weaker. It will not eat anymore and hide itself in a safe place. When the time has come, it flares up in a burst of bright white-orange flame, from which a young chick emerges. The chick then grows to adult size within 2 days, starting the cycle anew. After the 5th cycle, the bird just dies and does not burst into flame. The Tânedhan are the most long lifed animals known to the Hurosha Empire.

Ecology: Tânedhan do not seem to have any natural predators and primary seem to regulate the amount of vegetation in the area. When an area becomes to densly grown with trees, they will burn away parts of it to give newer trees a chance. These fire are always carefully controlled by the birds by quenching it with sand they take with them using leaves, further demonstrating their natural intelligence and ability to use tools.

Spoiler
    Show

1. Finishing colonisation of 7B. Diplo Roll 11 (Dip)

2. Finish the last part of the Academy of Culture and Prowess: The Dojo. Also hire teachers from all over the Hurosha Empire and preferable also from other countries to teach the fighting styles present inside the Scrolls of Prowess. (5/5) (Cur)

3. Send 5000 troops to Hrathan-Tuor (5000 Kasumori Cavalry). Also, send 5000 troops (4000 Goblin Tech-Infantry + 1000 Kasumori Cavalry (Tech = Adamantine Plate Armor, Hovercrafts, Insects)) to quell the Goblin uprising in Zargrim. Eleljak is leading the charge together with Nyllana. Firstly, a surrender is suggested, asking the rebels to lay down their arms, offering them a warm home and a lifetime of research and tinkering. If that suggestion is not heeded, the army attacks. Diplo Roll: 8, Militairy Roll: 19(Mil)

4. New Resource found in Zargrim by Eleljak! Phoenixes! They are called Tânedhan, which literally means fire-bird. 1 stack of the resource is also immediately shipped to Kasumor. (Cur)

5. Secret (Dip)
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2014-03-19 at 06:57 PM.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

A proclamation, carried forth by the Empire to all allies, enemies, and neutral parties:

My fellow leaders and countrymen of the northern lands, it has come to my attention that mute messengers have begun to be "discovered" within our lands carrying incriminating messages intended to split and frighten us! This is a ploy by the Salterri. They are a great nation, and no doubt they believed they could play on internal fears and political turmoil to split our resolve. I ask that you stand united.

I have received word so far from two sources. Gunung's military in Sympol intercepted a tongue-less traveler carrying a message thusly written

Intercepted by Gunung

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark
    Your soldiers in Sympolemou have intercepted a dark-skinned messenger on a horse so swift it might as well fly!

My Dear Duke!

We could not assist you earlier, and for that we shall make due amends. The Salterri Imperium marches, as do our other allies. The Northerners shall be crushed!

To Victory!
    My own soldiers had an encounter at the Woodwind/Nyroth border with a mute, dark skinned messenger who attempted to pass as Genivanan

Intercepted by Ignato
    Praise the True Fire, Herzog Cardion! Soon your borders will be free of the heretic scum. We come to join you so that the entire continent might be free of those who worship this "Radur Jashmar". We have already sent word to Calorum and Gunung. They will spread false messages and if you support them as you always do in your union, then our most dangerous enemy will be taken out without us needing to come near them.

For the True Fire!
    Upon it becoming clear to the nature of these letters and their intentions I released the messenger with a return message to the Salterri, written thusly

"Your Imperium operates through trickery and deception. You think I will believe that a nation of your repute would allow itself to get caught unintentionally? And you expect me to take the word of a letter over those of my sworn allies? Please, do not think you will divide the north. We stand ever vigilant against you.

Emperor Ignato, Ignato Empire
    Khan of Woodwind"

It is clear they try to divide us! I ask that all who receive such letters not believe them and come forth with them that we might show our unity against their threat.

Stand with me brother nations of the north. Stand against these treacherous and dishonest invaders!

EDIT:Another note revealed! Treachery abounds with these Salterri! Please, all come forth and reveal their lies! Let them know the North, despite our differences, will not be split and conquered like some frightened goats!

Intercepted byGuilder
    Sailors of your western fleet have intercepted a Salterri vessel sailing west! They bear a message, clearly not meant for you originally.

My Dear Allies!

The time has come for us to call upon your debt to us. We know you bear no kind heart to your neighbours, that huge power block that merely exists for military purposes that would squash you all if provoked, and neither do we! The Salterri Imperium marches, and as per our agreement, we bid you to do the same!

To Victory!
    Playing on fears forgotten and signed away only years prior is the Salterri attempt at underhandedness. Do not let their weak attempts to fool you divide us against one another.

From Genivana
    A osuro'd-up Genivanan oracle of purely human blood comes to Tendaji to tell him of a frightful vision he'd had. The nations of the north squabbling and fighting with sword and fire in name of the Faith! The Lord of Fire comes down upon the Radurja and Ashmar adherants!
    Yet another, a plant perhaps long in waiting for this opportunity, or a spy in deep cover. By the description it becomes clear his full blooded human nature is important. I may remind the people of Telluris the human ancestors of Genivana originate from the south and share their characteristics and looks.

Intercepted by the Jeweled Cities

Despicable One,

You call yourself Lord of any people? You bear only shame upon your name. We shall not aid you in assaulting Tar and the nations of the lizardfolk people. We stand with them, and we shall see what worth you truly bear.
    The wise Regina Amber Grant of the Jeweled Cities did not believe this missive and has demanded irrefutable evidence of any misgivings against the lizardfolk nations and Tar. No doubt the Salterri will fail to produce anything as this is but a ploy to turn the north against itself.

From the Lizardfolk of Alydaxis

Your soldiers have come across Salterri messengers on your coasts.

Honourable Lizardfolk!

Our sacred territories have been defiled by the foul northerners and they have insulted us all. Right this very moment, the pirates of the Jeweled Cities are planning to invade the nation of Tar under false pretenses, and they plan to strike you next! We must be ahead of them. The honour and lands of us all must be protected. I, Qzare Xiu Mandao, bid you to march with us when the time comes. We must stand together, brother as brother, the salt of the earth and scale of the sky!
    And now they seek to get those whom they insulted at the Central Sea Conference to aid them against a people who have not once in recent memory drawn a blade against another. Truly despicable are these Salterri.

Please! If any other nations received similar letters bring them forth that the lies of the Salterri might be cataloged!
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-03-19 at 12:01 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

+1 diplomacy last round

On the top of the west tower of Castle Bangboom Chieftain Orgnar A dresses his people I was born in the mud in the mist of battle I fought we with my tribesmen an by my merit in Combat was raised to Chieftain an after years of fighting I became Chieftain of all orc tribes. Now I have expanded our land to the west. I as now I grow old I plan to place a mark up on the land its self a Canal that will connect the sea in the east with the sea in the west. This will bring you my people more trade an wealth this is my gift back to my people. The crowed applauded.
    Build canal 1 point curiosity (0/10) turns

Orgnar adresses his people's on the Salterri. My people Orcs an men we will not stand by as this Salterri march in our lands we will attack 5,000 troops will meet our allies an to gather we will deal the death blow to the evil Salterri. 1 point military

train two units 2 point military
    Last edited by Slayerofundead; 2014-03-21 at 08:02 PM.

The Orcs are coming, the Orcs are coming.
    The Orcs are here to play.

Sir Rikkan
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2346021

4. - Top - End - #244

[Year 372,The Mormaer's Hall, Razdis]
    Razkai II sat upon his throne, barely able to comprehend the message in front of him. The parchment was penned by a writer obviously ill-versed in Razdissi characters. After some time, the scrawl was deciphered, and Razkai nearly hit the roof. The letter was absurd, sent by the Salterri, or "southrons" as the Razdissi called them. The lost diplomats had been forced to work the southron mines, and the Salterri attempted to repair relations by offering gold scarce enough to buy a wine jug, and attempting to trade earthworms or some other equally strange commodity. This meant war.

[Some time later, Razdis]
    Smiths beat anvils, armorers wove steel mail and hovercrafters pumped air to their artificial steeds. Barbutes were worn, sword belts tied, and throwing axes sharpened. 4000 Razdissi were going to war, and Elbarasi were being recruited to replace them.

[TIME REDACTED, deep beneath Kalpraz, Razdis]
    Nagier of the Black Hand Clan, hair whitened with age yet right arm and eye still glittering black, opened the door of a certain chamber deep beneath Kalpraz. He had been opening that same door for years, ever since he led a faithful expedition into the depths of Finbael's Deep, the pit at the centre of Razdis. Yet this day was different. Before, he had been accompanied only by members of his clan, and the reigning Mormaer. This time, nearly every head of a Razdissi clan and most of the high ranking Elbarasi were behind him, jostling for space in the tight tunnel. The door opened slowly, and the dwarves filed in.

Before them was a large cavern, roughly the size of a noble's dwelling. It was circular, and in the dead centre a strange object was fastened, as it had been ever since Nagier recovered it from the Deep. A huge crystal, deep red in colour with the suggestion of flames dancing in its depths. The long-secret Deepflame. The Razdissi luminaries were there to witness an act of paramount importance; the forging of a weapon from the Deepflame. After some girding of loins, a master Black Hand artisan clad from head to toe in thick steel mail crept up the the crystal, chisel in hand, and struck. A large piece was dislodged, about the size of an arrowhead, and the Black Hand set to work. Crude Mithril lumps were manipulated as rasps, and the crystal was knapped with the hardest of gems. All the while, the Razdissi nobles watched with baited breath. All had heard whispered tales of a secret crystal, hidden beneath Razdis, but none had ever had concrete proof. Until this day.

At length, the crystal was paired down and sharpened to a point. A shaft was procured, and the arrowhead was set upon it. The Deepdart was born, and within it a distant fire flickered.

[A slightly more recent TIME REDACTED, the Mormaer's Hall, Razdis]
    "Noble Sediment… this thing looks like it could kill an army."
    "In a way it already has, my son. Nagier lost a lot of dwarves down in the Deep, researchers have been killed simply by touching it (we're wearing gauntlets for a reason) and for days now I've sent murderers and worse to be slain on it's point. Vali, this is the task I lay upon you. You must accompany me, to the Salterri incursion. We, with our allies, will smite them for their impudence, but this shall be a decisive blow. As the battle begins, launch this arrow from your bow; I doubt the Salterri will have as much arrogant bravado when they see the effects."
    "Yes father; such will be my task."
    "Good, now help me pack. I've got a kingdom to compete for up north first."

My actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. [MILITARY] Recruit 500 Elbarazi heavy infantry, 250 Elbaraz hovercraft troops, and 250 Elbaraz skirmishers.
    2. [MILITARY] Send Mormaer Razkai II and Prince Vali with 2000 heavy infantry, 1000 hovercraft troops and 1000 skirmishers to join whatever force attacks the Salterri. Do not attack without backup by other nations.
    3. [MILITARY] Finally reveal the Deepflame, a crystal that steals the life of all who touch it and releases it in an explosion. Make an arrowhead out of it, and give Prince Vali it.
    4. [MILITARY] Win control of Sulvan's Fury in a duel.

Family:
    Mormaer Razkai II (63)-Grelod Earthsmite
    Elder Ambvard (57) (retired in Kalpraz)
    Prince Tuthin (55)-General Herig of the Embattled Tower Clan
    Prince Vali, son of Razkai the Younger (30)
    Prince Ali, son of Razkai the Younger(30)
    Princess Uristine, daughter of Herig(25)
    Last edited by Silverbit; 2014-03-21 at 09:01 AM.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ettin in the Playground

Humperdink finishes the letter and sets it down to look the monk in the face. "Do you swear upon the fire that you worship that this is the true missive from the Blazing Temple?" The man nods, bowing to the Doge and exiting the throne room.

"Then we have a declaration to the world! Scribes, prepare your pens, for Guilder has words."

Quote Originally Posted by Guilder's Declaration
    "Be it formally known by all nations that one Paco Cimar Guzman is wanted for numerous crimes of kidnapping and deception, across all borders. He has taken sage minds of half a dozen schools, and is at large.

Guilder will look kindly upon any nation which finds him or information on him, as well as the return of our two professors. Guzman is an unknown factor, and may resort to armed defense. His intentions with the teachers and professors is likewise unknown; keep well away from him.

It is the will of the Doge that he be captured and brought to the capitol of Guilder, to answer for his actions in accordance with justice. Then, he shall be remanded to the custody of the members of his sect.

Let this be known.
    Signed, Humperdink the Just, Doge of Guilder
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

Round 9 Actions for Lyradis (subject to change):

1[Military]
    Make a claim to rule Sylvan's Fury.
    2[Curiosity]
    Secret Action...
    3[Diplomacy]
    Use Diplomacy 5 action to quell the unrest, and back Guilder's declaration against Paco Guzman, who has been ousted as a liar and a heretic by his own church.
    4[Military]
    Send 2 units of land troops to aid in the defense of Hrthan-Tuor against the Salteri Empire.
    5[Diplomacy] Roll - 10
    Colonize Region 60, sending the resource - Clay Objects, as a gift to the people. [2/2]

Non actions - 4.1 - Treat with Salteri peace envoy before battle in Hrathan-Tuor to attempt to find a diplomatic solution.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-03-20 at 08:52 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Stat increases from last round: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity

Hopefully promises of fluff won't be in vain this week.

Spoiler
    Show
    1: Send two thousand light cavalry and one thousand heavy cavalry to join the battle in Hrathan-Tuor. They are armed and armoured with mithril. (three thousand troops with mithril) [military]

2: Send two thousand troops to seize Heartgouger's Tower and search it for King Hazael III. (I think this counts as a second battle in the region and thus a completion of conquest?) [military]

3: Continue study of Somnorum. [2/5] [curiosity]

4: Make a claim to Sulvan's Fury. [diplomacy]

5: Marriage between Prince Hazael Toranath of Ashenia and Princess Amalia Cordelia Noth of Celero. [diplomacy]

Family updates

Tragedy Strikes: 372 - Tanson Lyron, husband of Princess Regent Idrisa succumbs to a sudden heart attack.
    375 - Alyssa Firestone, Queen Consort of the missing King Hazael III dies to what her physicians assume is consumption (tuberculosis), but is actually cancer of the lungs.

Celebration ensues: 373 - Shenath Toranath, eldest son of Princess Regent Idrisa marries Serafina Idal, the daughter of the Castellan of Salema.
    374 - Shenath and Serafina have their first child, a son they name Tansan.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2014-03-31 at 10:54 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: ACTIONS
    Show
    • Military: Send 1000 infantry to Heartgouger's Tower, placed under the command of the Ashenian Royal Guard.
    • Military: Send 3000 infantry to defend Hrathran-Tuor, placed under the command of Olwyt Ignato.
    • Military: Raise 1000 Griffon Cavalry (Aerial Unit)
    • Military: Raise 1000 Griffon Cavalry (Aerial Unit)
    • Diplomacy: Crown Princess, Amalia Cordelia Noth, aged 25, runs away from home to travel the world and study abroad at the University of Severikand. While there, she meets Prince Hazael Toranath of Ashenia, and they are wed according to local Ashenian customs. A hasty marriage treaty is signed between Celero and Ashenia, with the intent to stifle rumors of the Princess acting of her own volition against the orders of Queen Yasira. These attempts fail, and soon the world knows that Ashenia now has a stake in the Crown of Celero.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Ooooh, drama!
    Last edited by Logic; 2014-03-19 at 03:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

Fluff to come (The Final part of THE TALE OF IRONFANG!)

Spoiler
    Show

1. Send 8,000 Sympol Warriors in Full Plate to aid in the defence against the Salteri Imperium [Military]
    2. Attempt to colonize region 18b diplomatically, though back them with 3,000 Soldiers [Diplomacy]
    3. Conquer Region P3 with the Military Might of 1,000 Full Plate Sympol [Military] (Roll)
    4. Continue Building Medical Academy (4/5) [Curiosity]
    5. Finish the Iron Vermin Suit (2/2) [Curiosity]

Rolls
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2014-03-19 at 04:46 PM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

THE FALL OF STEEL THUNDERS
    ~ NPC Actions ~

A battlemap was in front of them on the table. Eight men and three women stood in the pavilion tent around it, two of them men off to the side bothering less with tactics and more with wine. The Qzare was seated on a simple folded wooden stool, stroking a short beard deep in thought. His hair was pulled back in a short ponytail ready for battle.

General Zuei prodded a location on the map vigorously. "We expect them to attack here, Qzare. We can maneuver around to their main force to the west, but it will lure us to lower land and they may drive us to the sea. Without naval support, we shouldn't do that."

The Xiu Wandao motioned at a man in a dark blue uniform. "Colonel Ganyin, send a messenger to Lorem Ipsum. Tell them to mobilize a small fleet. We are like to need the support. Scoutsmajor Long Wen, send a messenger to the enemy forces to give them one last chance to let us deal justice to the criminals of war." He then gestured for the general to continue.

Another man stepped forward, plate armour shining below his white-and-green tunic that gave contrast with Zuei's formal uniform that wasn't meant for battle. "Wandao, we should call upon all our armies to crush these insulting fools! These few thousands won't be enough!"

"Silence, brother. The generals have already advised me on this, and we need enough troops at home to maintain stability, especially now the governour of Farridon has died under mysterious circumstances. Our agents have told us none of the northern armies are as large as ours." "Even three of theirs might barely match us!" General Zuei chipped in with pride. Qzare Xiu Wandao nodded. "We likely only need this one battle to exact punishment anyway. If father hadn't sent Lord Qďng to their conference years ago and treated the smallfolk diplomats like diplomats and the scaleskin explorers like ambassadors to their lands this might all have been prevented, but this is the situations now. A governor of ours lies dead and more of their agents are stirring up trouble in our lands. Father would have demanded genocide of their goblins, but that would be madness, even if we consider them to be half-people."

Wandao stood up and paced around, folding his hands and pressing his lips to his index fingers. Everyone was silent for a short while, before he called out one of their names. "Master Mairun, our latest reports from our agents..." "...state that all messages arrived at the appropriate places, for as far as we know." A short, stocky man in tight purple velvet noted while he ran his fingers through his hair with rose water and pig fat. "And their reaction to this?" "Seems to be like it mostly had the desired results." "Mostly?" Wandao turned to Mairun, who looked away and licked his lips. "There is no room for trouble amongst them. Even those who war with one another seem to easily make peace and start trading, as always."

Wandao sighed and lifted his arms up. "Then why not us?! We already knew most of that, that's why I sent the smallfolk of Razdis a similar offer! What do they want, us to slay their fathers and sons in battle first?" He was exasperated. He'd never get the customs of the northerners. "Oh well, so be it then. We've sent back their diplomats with compensation. I've been fair with them, even if none other has been before my ascendance to the silver throne. It seems they want war then. We shall bring it to them." He walked to the table and prodded his finger down. "They want to try to get us there? We won't let them. Send out small groups of soldiers for misdirection while we maneuver ourselves to a better location." General Zuei nodded, as did the other officers. "What of me, brother?" "You will be with Colonel Ganyin, Hanyeo." "That is the backup force." "So it is. You may have wanted this war more than I did, but for the wrong reasons, and you're my brother. I shall not risk you on the front lines."

Hanyeo opened his mouth to protest, but Wandao stared at him sternly and rose a finger against him that made his younger brother go back on the idea and be silent. Wandao stood firmly and looked them all in the eye one by one. "Officers. Soldiers. Men. We ride for balance, we ride for justice, we ride for retribution." "The Crimar criminals SHALL be vanquished! The goblins WILL be oblitorated, their burnt corpses cast into the Abyss!" General Zuei replied with zeal. Lord Qďng had been his commander when he was only a lieutenant. Wandao nodded, gritted his teeth in a final bit of hesitance at plunging his country into war, and then gave the order decisively. "We ride at dawn! May She guide us all in this life." "And the next!" Then they disbanded.

Salterri Actions Round 9
    1. Attack Hrathan-Tuor with 22000 land troops and 1000 naval troops--at least, if region 30 won't have any armies in it stopping them. The army is lead by Qzare Xiu Wandao, equipped with plate armour and has a detachment of wurmriders.
    2. Send 13000 naval troops led by Petty King Jian the Crusty to surround region 26, the sacred lands of the dead now occupied by invaders. Should they not capitulate and return these lands to the Salterri Imperium, they will attack. Adequate warning and attempts at diplomacy have been made due to wishing to not disturb the spirits of the dead, but violent disturbance will be a real possibility in favour of long-term disturbance by those who do not respect the dead.
    3. Ensure stability in protectorate countries.

Sanctuary Actions Round 9
    1. Sign Awoken Treaty, trading Guilder's Wood for Plate Armour technology.
    2. Create a council in Domhan Abhaile to govern the day-to-day matters, headed by the clan heads.
    3. [secret]

Others
    None known.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-03-19 at 07:30 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

War. Another war, fought alongside his allies to the south. But it was more than that. The menace from the south had drawn all of the north to gather. The knights of PAIN, as there alliance had been called, were riding to war. But Rogar could not fight a war, he was busy with his own... Projects.

1: attend the Summit on the summit
    2: raise 1000 fire-spears.
    3: raise 1000 fire-spears, from Galie
    4: send all my troops, armed with the Kyousei Hi ( canons and fire lances. That's gunpowder, BTW) to aid PAIN in fighting the menace from the south, perverters of the word of fire
    5: secret, pending

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Speed post!

1) [m] Apahulucta and 5000 land units join the forces of PAIN. The troops are under Ap's command, but overall Ap will be willing to override his strategy for the Khan.
    2) [c] Attempt to find a cure for whooping cough and give it to the Khan if successful.
    3) [c] Explore north of region 49
    4) [d] Colonize region 49
    5) [d] Propose possible deal to Bordeux for control of region 40. Portions of three A.I.D.S.P.L. (see nation post for explanation of acronym) resources of their choice are offered in exchange. We are open to negotiation.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...&postcount=178
    Last edited by moossabi; 2014-03-31 at 07:59 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Halfling in the Playground

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    1. Send 3000 troops that were stationed in Celero to Hrathan-Tuor
    2. Attend the Summit on the Summit
    3. Continue construction of the Academy of Arts [4/5]
    4. Continue writing the Holy book [4/5]
    5. Secret
    "Only the foolish overlook the threat that kobolds actually pose." - Races of the Dragon

14. - Top - End - #254
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Year 371
    [Military] 3
    We will send one of our troops to Ignato Empire. We will use our transport fleet. After arrival, they will be under command of Ignato. They should be used in defence against Salteri.
    Year 372
    [Faith] 8
    We will send our missionaries to newly colonized region 42. We want to establish Cult of the Sky into this province to stabilize it.
    Year 373
    [Curiousity] 4
    New capital of Scl´ca is completed. Bright future of Scla´ca had just begun.
    (5/5)
    Year 374
    [Faith] 8
    Secret
    Year 375
    [Military] 3
    We will raise 1 unit of Scla´ca´s footmen.

edit: Faith rolls: Here
    Last edited by Shnur; 2014-03-21 at 03:32 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255

Actions:

Spoiler
    Show

1: Introduce the Hrathanesse phalanx (winning tactic: flat, open areas). [Military 10]
    2: Loki Ethmorl takes command of the PAIN alliance (bringing his military 10 and 6000 troops). Defending his home country, obviously. [military]
    3: Secret [unknown]
    4: Raise 1000 troops [military]
    5: Raise 1000 troops [military]

Link to dice roll:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...1#post17239495
    Last edited by ImperatorV; 2014-04-02 at 06:42 AM.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Raise 1000 troops (military)
    Raise 1000 troops (military)
    Colonize P3 (Diplomacy) roll: 10
    Host the Summit on the Summit (Faith)
    Search for and locate the next High Priestess (Faith)
    Beautiful Angewomon avatar by the darling Recaiden.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

End of Round Nine.

Any edits to actions in posts edited after the time of posting this one are considered not valid. (Excepting the OP, of course.)

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Round Ten: Begin!

Don’t forget to link to any rolls you make for Diplomatic colonization checks, Military battle and tactical maneuvering checks, Curiosity tech-stealing checks, Faith conversion checks, and rolls for rulers you will start using at the start of next round. If you want a new ruler in the next round, you must state so in your action post for this round and link to their rolls. Any increases from actions for this round are counted for the ruler you start your next round with (because it’s handier to account for by the co-GM), which may or may not be your current ruler.

Good luck!

Population Growth!
    Will follow once my connective situation has improved.

Lucky!
    +1 Luck for…
    …HisHolyAngel!
    …TheWombatofDoom!
    …Silverbit!
    …Slayerofundead!
    …SamBurke!
    …QuintonBeck!

Investigate!
    Bordeux continues to investigate the Pillar of Solus!

Explore!
    Deep underneath the Sulvan Mountains, another region has been discovered by native explorers! It only now surfaces under the new leadership, and adventurers say it is a deep, dark and dreadful place. Region 21B has been added.

Raaneki explorers have found deep-going caverns behind miracle pool springs! Region 11B has been added.

Colonize!
    Sympolemou finishes colonizing region P3! Its people are unruly, for they had taken a liking to the Sycians already!

The Hurosha Empire finishes colonizing region 7B! There is at least a minority of Calorum Lord of Fire Reformists.

Sympolemou finishes colonizing region 18B!

Gunung finishes colonizing region 46!

Lyradis finishes colonizing region 60!

Alydaxis begins colonizing region 49!

Bordeux begins colonizing region 49! Alydaxis was more successful in colonizing this round and so is the one to receive the +2 bonus for next round.

Guilder begins colonizing region 55!

Guilder begins colonizing region 56!

The Glazfell begins colonizing region 56!

The Glazfell begins colonizing region 57!

The Glazfell begins colonizing region 58! The people have reported a giant ice wall marking the eastern border.

Alydaxis begins colonizing region 70!

Bordeux begins colonizing region 70! Bordeux is more successful in round 9 and will therefore receive a +2 bonus on the Diplomacy roll to colonize in round 10.

Due to it not having been paid attention to years after its discovery, Bordeux has lost the exploration bonus for colonization for region 20B.

War!
    Ashenia has successfully struck down the opposition led by Hartigan Biűrkahâd, and has conquered region 43! Allegedly, Hazael III has been found.

Spoiler: For Elemental and Logic only
    Show
    King Hazael Toranath III has been found within the Heartgouger's Tower, bloody, beaten and sickly, but alive. While sickly, he does not bear the black spots at present. Should you wish to start using him as your ruler, he receives hereditary bonuses from Hazael II, plus an additional +1 to Diplomacy and +2 to Faith. News and facts from his release have not yet spread, so Idrisa could get rid of him in secret without news of it spreading beyond her must trusted people and the soldiers who found him.

The Hurosha Empire has destroyed the goblin rebels, thus safeguarding both Zargrim and Keldagrim for the future of the stability of the realm!

The Salterri Imperium suffers a crushing defeat on the Tuor coast! All 22000 land troops of the Salterri Imperium have been slain. Woodwind loses 1000 troops, Hrathan-Tuor loses 1000 troops, Grmanhil loses 1000 troops, Genivana loses 1000 troops, Ashenia loses 1000 troops. Qzare Xiu Wandao has been captured, along with several high-ranking officers. Others have been slain in battle. Wandao’s brother Xiu Hanyeo has fled the battlefield before the battle ended. The Deepdart arrow shot by a Razdissi archer slew hundreds, if not thousands of men alone, though Razdis has lost 1000 civilian population in its making.

In Cassia, the Salterri Imperium has won a narrow victory, but at the cost of 1000 troops. Though the fighting was intense, it was spread out, and the allied forces of the Bordeux Concordat and the Ignato Empire have lost no units.

Convert!
    The people of region 42 have been partly converted to the Cult of the Sky! The region does not appear to be named yet. What might the lizardfolk name this newly acquired region?

In response to the Sympol invasion, some of the people of region P3 spontaneously convert to the Doctrine of Yphine! If the Sympol do not convert and show good relations with the Sycians, there may yet be rebellion. (The religion of the people of P3 hasn’t been decided yet, which is up to Tychris1 as the first colonizer. However, there will be at least a minority, or even a majority of Yphine worshippers. The amount is up to Tychris1, but there is at least a minority.)

Claim!
    Razdis has successfully claimed Sulvan’s Fury! Mormaer Razkai is now Mormaer and Primarch both, ruler of all Sulvan-descended dwarves!

Razdis has acquired Eyrecradia! Elder Yuuhi, Mormaer Razkai and Eyrecradian diplomats have discussed this in writing, and Sanctuary has ceded the underground lands to the Razdissi, the nearest cousins of the Eyrecradian elves.

The nations of the Dawn League have acquired a claim to Domhan Abhaile! The council of clanheads has long wished for Domhan Abhaile to join the League, and Elder Yuuhi has written off the lands as not suited to his tastes. They are given to any member of the Dawn League, under the condition that the religion of the Priomhcine is safeguarded.

As Elder Yuuhi leaves the throne of Sanctuary, the grip of the realm on the Heartwaste weakens. Wenyavuk and Sycia both have claims on the Heartwaste, as does Ashenia. What might become of these war-torn lands?

The leadership of Qarimos has fallen silent! What will the Dawn League do, with its absent member? Raaneka and Grmanhil both have ancestral claims to the Qarimos region.

Terror!
    An earthquake wracks Celero! Luckily the damage appears mostly superficial, but the Grand Coalition port island is heavily damaged. Underground, Bereginia is turned into a shadow of its former glory. 13000 beregines die from the many collapses throughout the country, crushed beneath the walls and roofs of their destroyed homes. Another 4000 die from resulting famine and disease. Many flee the country and eventually settle elsewhere: 6000 beregines move to Celero, 1000 to Ashenia, 1000 to Bordeux, 5000 to Nyroth, 1000 to Woodwind. The remaining beregines are few, and of them, 16000 become nomadic. They pack their things up in caravans, hoarding light crystals and food and arming themselves before setting out for the wide world. This leaves only 26000 beregines living in Bereginia.

1000 people in Woodwind die of Tellurian whooping cough. Alydaxian medicine men have come with a measure the can cure it in its early stages, helping prevent some deaths among the adult population. In children and the elderly, the disease progresses too fast for the medicine to be administered on time.

2000 Ashenian soldiers die of a mysterious disease. A thousand more bear similar black markings on their legs and in their armpits, first seen on Hartigan Biűrkahâd. Those who have it suffer from high fevers, the black markings forming bulges that erupt with bloody puss when death is imminent. Several soldiers from other nations who fought beside them against the Salterri bear beginning symptoms as well. Only Sympolemou, Pryonia and Gunung appear to be completely spared infection.

New Map!
    Spoiler
    Show

Region 33 is a protectorate of the Salterri Imperium, with 22000 inhabitants and a Good resource of hops. It is protected by 2000 Salterri troops.

Region 34 is a province of the Salterri Imperium, with 66000. Foreigners aren’t allowed into the Imperium beyond border towns and coastal cities, so little is known about the inland situation and troop distribution of this province and all the others. Travel also requires paperwork identifying the person. Travelling without may have consequences.

Region 35 is a province of the Salterri Imperium, with 70000 inhabitants and Good resources of gold, silver and salt.

Region 36 is a province of the Salterri Imperium, with 90000 inhabitants.

Region 37 is a province of the Salterri Imperium, with 59000 inhabitants.

Region 38 is a province of the Salterri Imperium, with 26000 inhabitants and a Great resource of goats and a Good undefined resource.

Region 61 is a protectorate of the Salterri Imperium, with 70000 inhabitants and a Good resource of horses, a Good resource of clay, and one undetermined Good resource. It is protected by 4000 Salterri troops.

Other!
    A Skystone has fallen in Felitora! Unfortunately it landed right on a farmer’s foot and the blast blew his legs off, but he survived.

First Brother Adam visits Hrathan-Tuor. He has heard of the strange child and wishes to investigate personally, and possibly take him back to the Blazing Temple. He’s not saying he’s the Blazing Avatar, but he might be the Blazing Avatar.

Rumour spreads that in the royal family of Kasumor a child was born that looks exactly like the Cloudiz are described in their myths. If this should prove true, it must be a sign of Ashmar breathing new life into the prowess of the ancients!

Rumour has it that Elder Yuuhi of Sanctuary has vanished! They say a new Elder will soon rise and is currently being groomed while a regent yet rules. Others say that Kynvessa has crowned herself Queen of Sanctuary. Kuramkesh, son of Elder Yuuhi and newly styled ‘Emperor of Sanctuary’, tries to stifle such rumours.

Word spreads in Sympolemou, Zargrim and Guilder that a shaman in the neighbouring lands of Domhan Abhaile has discovered a true manner of magic! Goblin scholars note the funny coincidence of Domhan Abhaile’s name meaning literally ‘world home’ or ‘earth home’, bearing similarity to the name of the capital of the Hurosha Empire.

After the earthquake in Bereginia, messages begin to appear burnt into the rocks: ‘DO NOT IGNORE THE SIGNS’, ‘BURIED, NOT BURNED’ and ‘THE DEAD SUN BLACKENS’ are a few of the most commonly found ones. In Gunung, similar messages are found: ‘LISTEN TO THE HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN’, ‘HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SALVATION’ and ‘PLANT THE SEED, BURN THE MIND, BEND THE KNEE’.

Also following the earthquake, the two remaining clan leaders—the other two having died, as well as the remnants of the royal family—come to the royal palace in Celero and bow before the throne. They offer the remains of Bereginia, as beregine rule has failed their homeland and many will seek better fortunes elsewhere now. “Let the Celerese do what they will with what remains! It is like to be of greater service to you than to us after these dreadful events.” Bereginia becomes part of the Kingdom of Celero.

In the midst of the mountains between Ashenia, Bordeux and Sulvan’s Fury, there is a valley where the ground has begun to boil. Rocks rise up, as if a new mountain is trying to birth itself into the world, born in fire!

People living near the Blue Volcano (better name pending) between Gunung and Pryonia have begun to disappear under mysterious circumstances.

Colonists from the Glazfell in region 56 live in fear! They report men from the south, killing civilians with sticks that thunder!

In Scla’ca, Alydaxis and the Jeweled Cities the sky is lit up one autumn night by a rain of falling stars.

Word spreads in Lyradis and Guilder that Paco Çimar Guzman has converted to the Doctrine of Yphine.

In Crima people are quite entertained by a play about a queen who sentences her brother to death and sends him on a suicide mission to fight an evil overlord. The play culminates with a large battle in which the queen and her pirate ex-lover ride a mammoth into battle and the mammoth topples the evil overlord’s tower! Sadly the mammoth is not an actual mammoth, but played by a pair of strongmen in a furry costume.

Valineth Varinel, daughter of Queen Kynvessa and Elder Yuuhi, travels to Bordeux in hopes to gain support to reclaim the Heartwaste to her rightful rulership. She remembers fondly the Bordeusi, who wanted to ask her hand in marriage to one of the sons of the Lord Bordeux.

Kuramkesh, the new ruler of Sanctuary, has accepted the marriage proposal of King Hroar of the Glazfell to his eldest daughter Encir. Ancir? The Tekorvanin are not sure which is the elder one, though Kuramkesh might be. Instantly the famed Sycian Frosten Berapi playwright Tarcbjorn, known for his play about the Blazing Avatar and the High Priestess of Yphine settling on a North Pole banana farm, begins writing a new play. It’s about the marriage of royal twins to the younger twin of a pair who becomes king, then has to choose between the two, who begin to impersonate one another in an attempt to win his heart. In the third act he discovers his elder twin brother again and both twins marry. They would live happily ever after, at least until the sequel.

A new High Priestess has been found in Sycia! The court gossips about why High Priestess Fabula might have issued the search already, worried as they are for her and the future of the country. Upon hearing this, the play about Irfrin, Yphine, the Blazing Avatar and the High Priestess sees a surge in popularity, and Tarcbjorn the playwright doesn’t neglect to mention to anyone he speaks to that a monk from the Blazing Temple spoke with High Priestess Fabula at the Summit on the Summit.

Tar has joined the Jeweled Cities! They appreciate the things the Cities have done for them and are bewildered to discover they apparently share ancestry with the islanders.

Region 39's leader has died, and word has been sent to Celero. Piles of crumpled, half-finished letters professing love to King Andust the Bold by the hand of Ignewel Al-Jinn, along with messages of the new leadership, who wish to become one with the country their soldiers' fathers hailed from.

Lessee, that makes Greta Cardion Divinorum 13 at this round start, Shvedristi Pure-Eyes 10, and the next High Priestess 2. Just checking all the ‘Alleged Avatar Anonymous’ members. At least the ones that have been named.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-04-08 at 11:06 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259

Fluff later, really. I promise. EDIT: Okay, so probably not, cause I just started playing Age of Wonders III and it is too time-consuming,
    Show
    1. Quarantine any infected soldier or civilian. Put those quarantine camps in the most isolated areas possible. Burn any infected bodies, and quarantine any foreigners showing infection. Have medicinal scholars from the Institute work in isolation on infected. Send any data to the cooperative effort to research a cure.[CURIOSITY][GP][4/5]
    2. Raise 1000 Solusian naval troops. [MILITARY]
    3. Colonize 49 [MILITARY]
    4. Colonize 70. [DIPLOMACY]
    5. Raise 1000 Solusian naval troops. [MILITARY]
    Links to the stuff I did this round:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=200
    Also plus one to diplomacy from Printing Press.
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-04-11 at 10:51 AM.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Attribute Increases Last Round: +1 Faith, +1 Military

Show

1.) The Empress, under the guidance of her Uncles, now Mashahidi of Radurja, along with the plans left by her late father establishes a Radurjan Holy Order in Aloren, the Taratibu wa Yrrmindel
    (Faith 5 Special)
    [Faith]
    2.) Continue Great Project Senate: (4/5) [Diplomacy]
    3.) All Imperial soldiers and civilians found to be infected with the strange new disease are taken to quarantined areas deep within the woods away from the general populace, being cared for by older military guards and having infected bodies burned in pits while medicinal scholars from the Enclave are sent to join Bordeuse, Alydaxian, Razdisi, and Celerese researchers in Razdis with the intent to concentrate efforts and work to find a cure for this disease. Contribute to Great Project: Pusdeath Cure (1/5 contributed along with Celero's work, Bordeux's work, Alydaxis's work, and Razdis' work) [Curiosity]
    4.) Expansion of the Enclave of Existence, delayed by the war efforts now continues as it becomes apparent scholars of science, medicine, and mysticism will be needed. Continue Project: Enclave of Existence Expansion (2/2) [Curiosity]
    5.) After years of close alliance it has been decided that the Triumvirate shall unite in a wholly unique way, joining together under one banner a ruling Triumvirate council composed of the leaders of Woodwind, Genivana, and Hrathan-Tuor. This unification will no doubt prove a difficult undertaking as each member nation works to integrate their ways together but it is the hopes of each of the three nations that this unification may bring a great future. Begin Project: Establish the Triumvirate Governmental Council with Hrathan-Tuor & Genivana (1/2) [Diplomacy]

Spoiler: Fluff
    Show

Year 376
    Emperor Olwyt Ignato, the first Emperor of the Ignato Empire has died. Sources conflict as to how and why. Some say he died of heartache over losing his two eldest sons to the Tellurian Whooping cough as well as a sizable portion of his native people. Some say it was the cough himself that killed him, or the new disease spreading across the lands. Still others claim he was shot dead by the Salterri forces in Cassia, in a daring defense reminiscent of his father's adventures to the South.
    Whatever the case when news arrived in Woodwind his wife Ilias is said to have grown faint and cold. Though revived she appears to now be in poor health and the people wonder for her life.
    His body was moved quietly into Woodwind after fighting stalled in Cassia and he was buried quickly. Syana Ignato, his eldest remaining child held her coronation ceremony the day following her father's burial. The Empress takes the throne in troubled times and is the first woman to lead in 150 years, perhaps longer as records from before the rise of Dyamus are somewhat spotty. Time will tell how the Empress will lead her people.

Year 376
    After months of withdrawal despite attendance by medicinal scholars Ilias Ignato has crossed over, leaving the Empress without even a mother to turn to in these dark times.

Year 377
    The 5,000 immigrant Beregines who have taken up residence in Nyroth as well as the 1,000 fleeing further south to Woodwind have been attended to by local lords and relief efforts and have been settled into the culture. The Beregines in Nyroth have taken up residence in the cave network in and around Black Rock Crater where the light crystals of Nyroth were first discovered. They seem intent to preserve their culture and the caves have been adapted and molded to reflect the style their lost home nation. Locals have taken to calling the cave city they have built Little Beregine. The 1,000 immigrants to Woodwind have likewise found a niche for themselves, carving out a barrow from the slums of Water's Watch and remaining largely secluded from the goings on outside their own community. Still ,they have all been cataloged and registered with the Imperial Census and given full Imperial Citizenship.

Year 378
    Tales of Yelfis Ignato's marriage and adventures with the strapping Guilderene Prince Columbo Fiasa Ignato have begun to filter into the Empire. It is said the two of them have braved the mystical land of Domhan Abhaile in a grand adventure to discover the source of the new magic discovered there. Their tales have prompted an Aloren scholar to write a play regarding the adventures of the Woodwind princess across the face of Telluris. The Act has done much to lighten the somber moods of the people, though some senators criticize it for being heavily plagiarized in style of the Sycian playwright. Despite these minor objections the Empress has invited the playwright to join her as her personal bard in Water's Watch.

Year 378
    Empress Syana is said to host meetings with the Senators and advisers while weaving, those who have been with her during these meetings claim the quiet beauty of the silk strands coming together on the loom help provide a peaceful and comforting air. In any event the Empress seems quite capable to weave and discuss politics.

Year 379
    Rumors abuzz that Remina Ignato is barren explaining the absence of any children from her long union with her husband. Others claim she simply prefers the company of women. In any event her husband, the merchant Borin Ignato is said to be found more often in the Emerald Port whorehouse than at home with his wife.

Year 379
    Work to establish the Triumvirate as a ruling council has begun. The Guildmasters in Hrathan-Tuor begin to be integrated into the established Imperial Senate, gaining the title of Senator to compliment or replace, at their discretion, their titles as guildmasters. High Guildmaster Loki Ethmorl is set to be named the head of the Senate along with his successors. In Genivana work with the College of Witnesses has begun to establish Radurjic temple-courts within the provinces and noble families are receiving similar benefits as the guildmasters in Hrathan-Tuor. The head of the Radurjic Faith is given the position as the third member of the Triumvirate ruling body. A constitution is currently being written for ratification amongst the leaders.
    Along with this work on the Senate Building expands with a great portion of a city begins construction within the Aloren province, set to meet up with similar projects in Hrathan-Tuor and Genivana to establish a capital city for the Triumvirate government.

Year 380
    Construction of the Senate building at the tri-national border between Aloren Province, Genivana, and Hrathan-Tuor continues and it nears completion with every day. Stone, brought in from Sanctuary marks the primary outer wall construction and is most visible in the great dome that signifies the senate building but the abundant timber of the Empire serves as support, flooring, and walls within the building. The great structure is lit with the unique and beautiful light crystals of Nyroth, similar to those from Bereginia. They give off a soft orange glow and windows are positioned throughout the structure to allow the majority of them to be recharged by the sun's light during it's travel through the sky.
    The Senate floor itself houses finely carved chairs from Hrathan-Tuor and rich mahogany desks accented with Eyrecradian Platinum. Nyrothian silk tapestries of the provincial heraldic flags, woven by the Empress herself, hang within the Senate room flanking the newly designed banner of the Imperial Triumvirate, larger and dominating in its presence. The structure is massive, housing enough room for a floor to fit 1,000 Senators easily and with wings devoted to offices for these representatives as well as two separate, smaller wings, one for the High Speaker of the Senate and one for the Emperor himself the structure is the greatest marvel to have been built anywhere within the Empire. Yet, it still houses no one and Senators and Royalty are officially quiet on its happenings but rumor has it a great going on is to be had once the Senate stands completed. It is unsure how recent events may affect this.
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-04-12 at 03:31 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

+1 Luck
    +1 military

March the infected an transport corpses to
    The Salterri Imperium*Region 33. In an attempt to spread this strange sickness to the enemy. Military 1

Grate Canal
    1/10 Curiosity 1

Raaneki Games diplomacy 1
    Send Bergar Bangboom* and is sister Urgo Bangboom
    to support Raaneki claim on Qarimos and the marriage Urgo to Razdis, yes Prince Vali
    Last edited by Slayerofundead; 2014-04-04 at 08:11 PM.

The Orcs are coming, the Orcs are coming.
    The Orcs are here to play.

Sir Rikkan
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2346021

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground

Show

Bonus: +1 Cur, +1 Dip.

1. [Diplomacy] Finish colonizing 56. [2/2] Begin Colonizing 90 [1/2] [Diplomacy] Create "companies" of folk who are 1/3rd Guildrene, 1/3rd Maian, and 1/3rd Rannaran, to explore Underneath 53/54.
    2. [Diplomacy] Finish colonizing 55. [2/2] Attend the Raneeki Games, making the following deals and announcements.
    Spoiler: Raneeki Games
    Show

-The signing of the UN Peace Treaty
    -Trade of Plate Armor for Dire Boar with the Ignato Empire
    -Sending of scientists to the Jeweled Cities.
    -Send supplies of wood to help Celero rebuild the Grand Coalition port.
    -Recognize the Awoken Treaty with Sanctuary, and use it to press claim for that empire.
    -Establish ongoing trade of Raaneki Avian Riding Technology for Maian Athletes.
    -Gift Ocean-Going Ship technology to Genivana.

3. [Diplomacy] Begin construction of a grand canal. [Military] Create a unit of ships on the Eastern Ocean, complete with Adamantine(for the hull), Griffons (for recon and aerial disruption), Ocean-ships, Plate Armor (for the boarders) and Hovercraft (for landing parties).
    4. [Curiosity] Explore east and north, around the edges of 55/56, for as many regions as can be found. In particular, this group is sent to explore on the other side of the ice wall to the east of Glazfell's dominion.
    5. [Diplomacy] Send Columbo and wife Yelfis to the Domhan Abhaile on a peace mission. While there, they also meet with and investigate this shaman.
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2014-04-12 at 03:48 PM.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Show
    • Curiosity: Begin working on treatments for the plague (Independent of Bodeusi research until their knowledge is shared) (Starting with any research provided by Bordeux, the Celerii scholars provide any and all developments to those that ask under the doctrine of Peer Review. Coordinate all research with that of Woodwind, Alydaxis, Razdis and Bordeux.)
    • Curiosity: Continue construction of the War Memorial of Aldbury Field (3/4, with 1/4 completed by Lyradis in round 8)
    • Curiosity: Continue construction of the Hanging Gardens of Basia (4/5)
    • Curiosity: Make repairs to Port Island of the Grand Coalition
    • Curiosity: Begin the Great Bereginian Reconstruction Project (1/5) *

*Details to follow
      Part one: Develop the above ground village of New Beregine for the now above ground Bereginians next to the access tunnel to Bereginia near the City of Basia. This village is not the only place they can stay, but they have first rights to any property within, ahead of native Celerii.
    Last edited by Logic; 2014-04-07 at 07:15 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

24. - Top - End - #264

[Immediately after the battle at Hrathan-Tuor, The Mormaer's Hall, Razdis]
    A lone messenger, bloodstained and covered in the dust of the road, but yet unbowed and of proud bearing, had reached Kalpraz. She carried the tidings of glory to the heads of clans.
    "We smote them down on the fields of Hrathan-Tuor. Our Deepdart slew more of them than we could comprehend. And the alliance took their slave-taking leader as a hostage. Truly we had the victory that day!"
    Razdissi cheered, and the celebration lasted till the Raaneki wine ran out.

[Year 375, The Mormaer's Hall, Razdis]
    The Mormaer's crown had been reforged. Due to the newly-joined regions of Sulvan's Fury and Eyrecradia, the steel frame was encircled with bands of platinum, and Mithril plated the whole edifice. Cut amber from far-off Wenyavuk was set in the crown as well. Razkai himself looked a little worn; during the battle at Hrathan-Tuor, a Salterri spear had taken his left eye out. An expertly forged Mithril patch now covered the empty socket.
    "All hail Mormaer Razkai, Mormaer of Razdis, lord of Elbaraz and Eyrecradia, and Primarch of Sulvan's Fury!"

[A little while later, Kalpraz, Razdis]
    Hammers beat and quenching fires roared; due to technology acquired from Sulvan's Fury, the native Mithril of Razdis could be exploited. Even now, the armour, shields and weapons of the Razdissi and Elbarazi military were composed of the wondrous metal.

[The same year, Razdis]
    Two caravan trains set out from the never-breached walls of Kalpraz. One set off to the far west, to colonise the black deeps beneath Sulvan's Fury. Soldiers and settlers made up this column, and many were armed with Mithril and grim of demeanour. The second caravan was far brighter, and trailed behind it wagons of Mithril and trade goods. This group was going to the Raaneki games, to trade and compete. Razkai, Vali and Uristine travelled with this merry band.

[TIME REDACTED, PLACE REDACTED, far beneath even Razdis]
    Three dwarves stood by a corpse. It had once been a soldier, and now was a pus-filled blackened mound. They wore heavy enveloping mail, gear that was also used when handling the Deepflame.
    "We must cure this somehow; I don't know about you, but I don't fancy rotting to death."
    "But how?"
    "I don't know as of yet. The Deepflame kills; but when I was lost in Finbael's Deep… it kept me alive. Blackened my hand, but still. Maybe it can help."
    "I was thinking more 'let's grind up mushrooms from Andbar's Forest and see what happens when we feed them to infected rats' but your suggestion bears merit."
    "Is anyone else trying to cure this?"
    "I don't know, but if they are, we should share results. The Pusdeath is terrible."

My actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. [CURIOSITY] Transport Mithril to Razdis.
    2. [MILITARY] Give military Mithril technology.
    3. [DIPLOMACY] Attend the 3rd Raaneki games. Whilst there, trade Mithril for Raaneki Heartwine with Raaneka, Mammoths with Wenyavuk and Rhino Meat with Lyradis, trade iron for wood with Tar, marry Uristine of the Unbroken Line Clan to David Satato, and Vali of the Unbroken Line Clan to Urgo Bangboom. Also support Lyradis' claim to Grrmanhill, adding a +2 bonus. And get Razkai flattened by a walking monolith.
    4. [CURIOSITY] Look for cures for the Pusdeath; examine mushrooms and the Deepflame. If it kills those who touch it, maybe it'll kill whatever's causing the disease instead? And it did keep Nagier alive. Organise the curing efforts of the medical team far beneath Razdis, link into the Great Project to cure the Pusdeath.
    5. [DIPLOMACY] Start colonising region 21B. Send whatever military is necessary; it's dangerous down there.

Family:
    Mormaer Razkai II (68)-Grelod Earthsmite
    Elder Ambvard (62) (retired in Kalpraz)
    Prince Tuthin (60)-General Herig of the Embattled Tower Clan
    Prince Vali, son of Razkai the Younger (35)
    Prince Ali, son of Razkai the Younger (35)
    Princess Uristine, daughter of Herig (30)
    Last edited by Silverbit; 2014-04-11 at 08:18 AM.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

25. - Top - End - #265
    Barbarian in the Playground

[376] It was unbearably hot and Hiykan wished he could take off his robe, as it was soaking wet from sweat and steam, but Inaun had insistently advised him of the proper attire, prior to entering the Cave of Enlightenment. He stumbled through steam as thick as fog, making his way along the basalt wall of the cave that had been painted by generations of his ancestors. The steam grew even thicker and the paintings became increasingly crude as he ventured further into the cave, the bracing layers of ice outside but a haunting memory. As he reached the final chamber, where a single ray of light pierced through the ceiling and illuminated the room, he sat down in the pillar of light on the sheer stony floor that had been smoothened by tools and hands long lost. All around him, steam rose steadily from countless natural vents and filled the chamber, slowly drifting towards the mouth of the cave, carrying with it the faint scent of smouldering stone. The steam, just like it clouded the air, began clouding Hiykan's mind as well, until, slowly at first then with increasing speed, reality and dream melted into a single, gooey blob that threatened to swallow him whole. Images appeared before his eyes, both familiar and strange, both comforting and harrowing at once.

After what felt like an eternity, yet could not have been since the ray of light never faltered, Hiykan's mind cleared enough to allow him to rise. Disoriented, he wandered through the cave. The relief clearly visible in his eyes as he reached the outside, he staggered towards Inaun, uttering a single sentence before fainting from exhaustion "Anaeya'na neven an pajen - she will be an inventor." The white haired mystic wrapped the chieftains son in furs and, together with two others of his faith, carried him to a nearby sleigh that would return them to the lake. The quest for the chieftainess had begun.

[376] "The bottom line is" Ania said while her hand traced over the map of Wenyavuk that lay on the table in front of them, carefully drawn on a gigantic piece parchment crafted from the hide of a woolly rhino, "that we have no use for any of it. But they do! With the shipments coming in from the south we have more than enough resources to accomodate them." Näiyop and Inaun nodded sympathetically but it was obvious that they were not fully convinced of the proposal's feasibility. With a fiery glimmer in her eyes she continued "They're not like us, not entirely anyway. The Ogien can withstand heat much better than we do. Many of the cave entrances below the Tears are unused because the steam is too hot for us, it might not be for them." Her fingers traced along the shape of river Wyaskovai and came to rest on the large blue splat at it's end. "The caves in Irfrin's Cauldron are mostly grottos and we have no use for them anyway. From what I am told this is not a hinderance for the Woda." Pointing at a seemingly random spot in the vast ice east of the Tears of the Sun she went on "We know there's glacial crevasses here. We've lost most of the scouts we sent to the east there, remember? Who knows how deep they go or what else is down there? The Swiatlo might actually like it." She inhaled, ready to go on another harangue but Näiyop's chuckle interrupted her. The chieftain nodded "Alright, alright. We will make the offer. I will send a detachment of scouts with the next trading caravan to explore the mountains at the border to Sanctuary. Ania, find some hunters in the eastern regions that can draw maps of the glacial chasms and caverns in the area." Turning to his counseling mystic he continued "Inaun, please see to it that we have maps of those volcanic caves that are not considered sacred, but to hot for us to use for shelter ourselves." Turning back to his sister he grinned "Oh, and Ania? Since it was your idea, you send the offer to the Beregines and you deal with the complications! Now let's get to work." As Ania left with a statisfied smile on her face, Näiyop felt a bit too much like putty in his sisters hands. But she was right, no one would be left out in the snow after the storm had begun.

Letter to the nomadic Beregines:
    Lost people of Bereginia,

word of your tragedy has reached the Na'nuk and we regret the hardships you suffer. Wenyavuk is not your neighbour but lies far to the North, yet we feel that we can offer you shelter and therefore we should. We possess no records of extensive underground regions, but we know of enough to accomodate you and invite you to further explore the caverns and crevasses below our land in search of a new home. We look forward to welcoming you.

Ania an Pajen,
    Advisor of Trade
    [378] Näiyop stood at the window, watching as the small blob of color that was the canoo, which transported the Ignato messenger back to the shore, grew smaller and smaller. He sighed. This whole situation was getting utterly out of hand. Why couldn't the Southerners keep their scheming and plotting to the healthy minimum that was still entertaining? Instead, they insisted on risking the lives of thousands in wars caused by petty quarrels over land. Didn't they realize they already had more land - warm, fertile land - than they could ever lay their eyes on even if they were to spend their entire lives travelling about it? And now he had to deal with it too. Part of him wished he'd burned that letter from Sanctuary and been done with it. But there was yet a silver lining that wouldn't leave him feeling like it was his fault while he had to watch the Heartwaste go up in flames. He went to the door of his study, opened it and advised the guard outside "Send for Inaun please. Tell him it's about the Heartwaste." As the guard left, the chieftain called to him "And tell him that the first thing I want to hear when he arrives is not that it's the Sycian's fault!"

Show
    • [Curiosity] Invite the nomadic Beregines to settle in Wenyavuk. Focus on the search for viable areas and aid in construction if requested.
    • [Diplomacy] Attend the Raaneki games. While there,
      • agree to trade Wenyavuk mammoths for grain from Lyradis
      • agree to trade Wenyavuk mammoths for mithril from Razdis
      • arrange for the arrival of Bapa Adite from Raaneka as a guest in 381-384
      • arrange for Bekya to stay in Raaneka until the Grand Ball in 381 to receive warrior training
    • [Diplomacy] Travel to the Heartwaste to meet with Valineth Variel and discuss her claim on the Throne of Thorns
      • Support the claim of Valineth Variel on the Throne of Thorns
      • Lend support to Valineth Variel in claiming the throne of Sanctuary
    • [Curiosity] Continue construction of the Arctic Institute (2/5)
    • [?] Secret action

Spoiler: stat increases
    Show
    Last round: curiosity +2
    This round: diplomacy +1, curiosity +1
    Last edited by aspi; 2014-04-12 at 03:40 PM.
    Inuit avatar with cherry banana on top by Yanisa

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Raaneka, the Painted Lands
    ((Attribute increases last round: Curiosity +1))
    ((Attribute increases this round: Curiosity +1, Diplomacy +1))

Year 376
    Rejoice! After 18 years of labor, Raaneka Stadium is complete! A mighty harbor in Bandar and an august stadium in Sarab are joined by a daring racecourse through the Painted Hills and the Lower Berrylands. May all labor cease for seven days, and in that time may every tavern make real the words of Raaneka: bright glory, dark wine!

Lord Ujval wept with joy at the dedication. "The grandest gift of Aditi and Devdan, grandest of all Ladies and Lords, is now complete! These works shall stand testament to their glory and their wisdom for all time. Now, break open the bottles! Let the wine flow!"

Year 377
    At the first turning of the year, heralds with painted skin went forth to each kingdom, bearing a scroll sealed with the sigil of Lady and Lord of Raaneka:

Spoiler
    Show
    With the joined voices of Lady Lomadi and Lord Ujval Devdano, Masters of Raaneka, may all the realms lend ear!

The first Lord and Lady of Raaneka ruled for fifteen years, and great contests of prowess were held at their coronation and their abdication. These games have repeated themselves every fifteen years for centuries, and in the summer of 377, on the six longest days of the year, the Raaneki Games shall be held yet again. The Raaneki are eager to receive you in peace, and our athletes eager to compete. Come one and all, to partake of our hospitality and our fabled wine.

The Raaneki Games shall begin in the capitol, Bandar of Many Colors. They will conclude in the city of Sarab.

Signed,

Lomadi and Ujval Devdano
    Lady and Lord of Raaneka
    Bright Glory, Dark Wine
    Wisdom and Generosity

May the Third Raaneki Games begin!

Year 378
    By decree of Lady and Lord, may every vineyard set aside a portion of each vintage for study. They are instructed to use water from the Miracle Pools in the north in the making of this portion. Any with superior results shall earn jewelry from the royal treasuries, and a year's store of fine Sarabi Summer.

"Mystic healing pools? The birthplace of the berundas?" Lord Devdan gave a confident nod. "Raaneki Heartwine will grow even grander."

Year 379
    With humble heart and bold deeds, Prince Tikta Satato has brought glory to his house! Rejoice, for the discovery of caves long-forgotten that lead deep into the earth's womb. May Raaneka's bravest and kindest explorers seek the depths of these caves. May they bring wine for fellowship and lumber for firewood as gifts for any denizens of the world below.

"Ancestors willing, we'll find our ancient kin!" said Prince Tikta to his half-sister, Princess Anguri. "What greater glory could their be?"

"Another war," she replied flatly, climbing from the bath and stalking to her chambers.

Year 380
    Citing forgotten ties of blood, Prince Tikta Satato has found kinship between the people of Raaneka and Qarimos! The Prince of Qarimos has fallen silent, but Raaneka will not allow their ancient kin to wallow leaderless and without direction. By decree of Lady and Lord, may the people of Raaneka welcome all Qarimosi as sisters and brothers. May we each do our utmost to strengthen this new bond.

Prince Tikta was a man possessed. His ardent research into the history of Raaneka had discovered both ancient caves and long lost family ties. "May the glory of our ancestors know no end! May Raaneka's glory never cease, and may we never cease to share it!"

Show
    1. Proclamation: Third Raaneki Games hosted in 377. All nations are welcome to compete. (Diplomacy)
      • Establish ongoing trade of Raaneki Colored Stone for Huroshi Alchemical Components.
      • Establish ongoing trade of Raaneki Avian Riding Technology for Maian Athletes.
      • Establish ongoing trade of Raaneki Heartwine for Sulvani Mithral and Technology.
        • David Satato will marry Princess Uristine of Razdis to seal the deal.
      • Establish tradition of childhood warding and cultural exchange between Raaneka and the Jeweled Cities.
        • Establish ongoing trade of Raaneki Colored Stone for Jeweled Cities Kelp Olive-Oil.
      • Support Lyradis' claim to Grmanhil ( +2 to Lyradis Diplomacy result).
    2. Experiment adding water from the Miracle Pools to Raaneki Heartwine (roll: 14). (Curiosity)
    3. Project 1/2: Colonize Region 11b. Send Heartwine and Lumber for firewood as potential gifts for the inhabitants. (roll: 13) (Diplomacy)
    4. Press claim to Qarimos (roll: 12). (Diplomacy)
      • Jacob Serendel of Qarimos to marry Calaki Devdano of Raaneka to strengthen the claim (+2 due to forfeit, already added to roll result above).
      • Grmanhil forfeits claim (+2, already added to roll result above).
      • Cancel formal trade agreement of Raaneki Stone for Qarimosi Ships.
    5. Great Project 5/5: Complete construction of Raaneka Stadium. (Curiosity)

REAL Link to Rolls
    Link to Rolls (rolled the wrong digital dice)
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-04-12 at 11:28 AM.
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

Actions

Spoiler
    Show

1. Duke Ironfang attends the Raaneki Games III [DIPLOMACY]
    2. Discover a new Good Resource in Region 18B, Darkstar Iron! A pitch black metal that, when met with friction, causes it to emit a disturbing moaning screech. Upon further agitation, it bursts into dark purple fire! (Curiosity 5 Action) [CURIOSITY]
    3. Complete the Medical Academy for the Study of Combat Drugs! [CURIOSITY]
    4. Send a shipment of pure ice, and an assortment of rare irons, to the nation of Sycia as a sign of good intentions. [DIPLOMACY]
    5. Train 1,000 Heavy Soldiers
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2014-04-12 at 11:30 PM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Return of Fluff!
    It happened so fast. In the short space of two weeks, The king's three eldest children had died. One to battle, one to sickness, and one to those cursed terrorists. The Kal' Daxiim, a terrorist group not happy with The king's rule, had risen in a northern area, the area that one of his daughters administered. The rest is self explanatory.

By the law of succession, Adik was now heir. But his reckless ways would lead to the country's ruin. This could not happen. The only way to continued prosperity was to break the succession laws. But, laws can be changed, and a new government could emerge...

If Apahulucta died before this was to happen, Palinoy was to continue his efforts. The new Imperial Dominion must thrive, even if all is lost...

Spoiler: Last two round increases
    Show
    R8: +1 Dip. +1 Mil.
    R9: +1 Cur. +1 Dip.

Show
    1) [c] Continue cure efforts for whooping cough. Roll:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=213
    2) [c] Assist the cure for pusdeath as also done by four others. [?/5]
    3) [d] Renew offer to Bordeux. Region 40 for three/four Alydaxan resources.
    4) [d] Colonize region 49 [1/2].
    5) [?] Begin formation of new government system with succession laws. Leaders will choose their heir based on ability.[1/5]

Spoiler: Family/important people
    Show
    Apahulucta: King, 45
    Palinoy: Queen, 43
    Adik: Prince, 18
    Weltix: Prince, 14
    Nilata: Princess, 1

Awnli: Lead Diplomat, 46
    Dakul: Supreme General, 44
    Kahil: Lead Scientist, 45
    Abathul: Governor of region 41, 36

Rolls for actions: please wait
    Last edited by moossabi; 2014-04-11 at 10:02 AM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I'm really still lazy, and probably not going to have time to fix this up properly. Meh.

Spoiler: Actions!
    Show

1. Finish Colonizing 58. (The Estglaz) [2/2] (Diplomacy)
    2. Finish Colonizing 57. (Frosskov) [2/2] (Diplomacy)
    3. Finish Colonizing 56. (Skarval) [2/2] roll (Diplomacy)
    4. Secret (Diplomacy)
    5. Investigate the "Thunder Stick" Terrorists. With extreme prejudice. roll (Military)
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2014-04-10 at 11:55 AM.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ettin in the Playground

Stat increases from last roung: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity

Ignore the emptiness of the fluff section, instead, imagine an exciting description of events as they occur.

Show
    1: Make a claim to the Heartwaste. Roll: 10 + 1 from Printing Press = 11 [diplomacy]

2: Close the borders of Region 43 (now known as Angan Anvale) until the nature of the illness can be ascertained. [military?]

3: Quarantine all infected civilians and soldiers. Offer compensation to their families and ensure their comfort though they are effectively imprisoned until they die or are cured. [diplomacy?]

4: Interrogate Hartigan Biűrkahâd as to the origin and nature of this infection, assuming that he still lives. If he should refuse to cooperate, the Princess Regent has authorised the use of Somnorum to loosen his tongue. [diplomacy]

5: Continue study of Somnorum. [3/5] [curiosity]
    Last edited by Elemental; 2014-04-09 at 11:28 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!