New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] K.I.N.D.E.R.: This House Is Dangerous! There Are Terrible Demons! Ouch!

UPT

When she sees it isn't Clarissa, Natalie dissipates the summoning spell. And shudders as she blinks and sees the badger again. That poor badger will be haunting her eyelids for a very long time.

She turns, looking towards Emmi & Eo and forcing a smile. "Hello. Nice socks." She glances at Emmi's feet with the last bit, wiggling her own bare, vomit-spattered toes slightly.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] K.I.N.D.E.R.: This House Is Dangerous! There Are Terrible Demons! Ouch!

[UPT]
    Eo, who trotted over with Emmi, pulls out the napkin again and looks at the small girl's feet.
    Would you like help with that? She smiles softly, looking up at the girl's face.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    And, once they reach their room, Ashara smiles softly, flopping down onto one of the beds and curling up with a pleasant yawn, not actually too unhappy about where they're ended up.
    Makaria lies d on her bed, yawning.
    All in all, this has been a rather eventful day.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Pixie in the Playground

[Projector Room]

Keeping some distance from Clarissa? Come now, Operative, you needn't give Clarissa a wide berth! Clarissa doesn't bite...ghosts...most of the time...

"It isn't a message so much as a promise."

"As for those belligerents, they'll be easily manipulated, I assure you. That's the role of my daughter in this plan, though she herself doesn't yet know that. Those who loathe me are bound to love her. She wields considerable power in my house, she's compassionate, and she is friendly. As long as she doesn't suddenly decide to betray me - and she won't because she is my daughter - they'll all serve me in the end whether they know it or not."

Clarissa elaborates, clearly comfortable with filling The Operative in on the entirety of her plan, or so it seems.

-------
    [UPT -and- Rooms]

The ball emits a high-pitched squeak as Magtok steps on it! Only Clarissa would own a ball gag squeaky toy.

When Magtok studies the keys in the possession of the KINDER members in his general vicinity, he might observe that they are not, in fact, so much as crafted out of the same material. Each key is unique. This is likely baffling, as may be the fact that the doors swing wide open automatically when approached by authorized individuals.

What then could these keys unlock?

After the kitsune impatiently calls for Khyli and Ashe to join her, Khyli strolls through the aisle over to the kitsune, neither in a rush nor dragging her feet. On the way, she might accidentally bump into a chair near Emmi, feigning a totally uncharacteristic lack of grace in a bid to draw Emmi's attention to her. If Emmi's focus is successfully shifted from Natalie and Eo to the chair that Khyli collided with, she might spot a pair of sneakers and a pair of socks underneath it.

I wonder who might have put that there?

In due time, Khyli will finally join the kitsune (who appears to have had a stronger charm spell cast on her than Clarissa had intended but her chaotic magic does odd and unpredictable stuff like that all the time). She seems somewhat concerned over the kitsune's promiscuous mental state judging by her expression. In the next second, she is all smiles, masking her concern under a lovely, well, smile.

"Hi. I'm Khyli. I'm Clarissa's daughter so I'll be keeping an eye on you two even though I won't be sleeping in your chambers."

Because she already owns a room here that is all she could ever possibly desire in a bedroom.

The hallway outside of the theater is, for the most part, empty. There are several rooms labeled 1 through 6 branching off of it, but nothing else. There remainder of the whitish hallway with the polished stone floor and the waist high cherrywood paneling leads a solid wall constructed from the same material in the same style as the other sections of the hallway.

As for the rooms themselves, they are not single bedrooms as you may have been led to believe. The rooms feature an entryway and coat closet, soft, comfortable, carpeted flooring everywhere except for the kitchenette the floor of which is tiled and heated. There is a dining area, a couch, a recliner, a massive television, a table, a coffee table, a bookcase filled with books, movies, video games, and strange lovecraftian bookends, a game system, and a mini-bar in the front room. The kitchenette has been outfitted with pristine stainless steel appliances but no knives. The refrigerators are well stocked with snack foods, drinks, and ingredients for quick and easy meals. The toaster and all other traditionally electrical devices do not feature plugs which could be inserted into wall sockets and will shut down if moved a considerable distance from their position. The front room and kitchenette are spacious and a little empty (as if more items might be added to them at a later date). The rooms themselves, each of which will only open in the presence of the KINDER member or members who occupy them or an authorized entity will be fully customizable soon-ish. As for now, all bedrooms contain a queen or king sized bed (which has been made and is made every day while the members are not in their rooms), a dresser which has been stocked with black robes and other essential articles of clothing, a walk-in closet, a smaller tv than that which is in the common room, a window with a gorgeous view of the swirling abyss lurking just outside of the manor, and drapes for the windows of the swirling abyss. There is, in addition, an attached private bathroom that has been stocked with hygiene supplies and is also cleaned daily when the KINDER members are not inside of their palatial rooms. The coolest feature of the bathrooms are the water jet jacuzzi tubs. These rooms may be shared by one to three characters if the players sharing the room so desire. The contents of the common rooms may also be altered if the players sharing the common rooms wish for them to be altered.

5. - Top - End - #125

UTP

Ashe approaches the others, purple flame tickling her fingers. She's showing off.
    Name's Ashe. Glad to meet you two.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

UPT

"Thank you very much," Emmi says proudly. "I'm Emmi. Do you have someone to go with to your room, or would you like to come with us."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

7. - Top - End - #127

Makaria & Ashara's

In that case, Makaria will probably just drag the comforter, mattress, and sheets off the bed and set them up in a convenient location in Ashara's room, or just sleep in the same bed as Ashara, due to feeling really uncomfortable not being with her girlfriend.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

8. - Top - End - #128

Projector Room

To be fair, the Operative gives everybody's wide berth. He doesn't trust anybody, just as he knows that nobody should trust him. Which is probably why letting him know of Clarissa's plan won't inspire much confidence from him.

"I suppose we'll see soon enough," the Operative says. He doesn't seem to have more to add.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

Room 2:

Kyson plays around with the key in his palm as he walks over to the door to his room. He was still a bit worried about how he was going to deal with roommates. He'd never had anyone sharing a home with him before. Given his... addiction he'd always need to live alone, where no one would see his collection. It's... a bit dim in here. Quite homey, if a tad creepy. Where was he, he wondered. Eventually, he makes his way to his door, noticing the two on the front. He moves to put the key somewhere, but sees no lock of knob. Stumped, he scratches at his neck. He couldn't do much in the way of magic, besides some dabbling in necromancy... which made the availability of options increasingly small. How to get past the door? Oh. It opened. He had merely waved a hand and the door swung wide! Huh! Neato... I guess...

He walks into the large room in awe. He'd... never been in a house this big! Let alone a room! Not ever! He walked onto the nice soft carpeting and wishes he'd be able to take his shoes off. But his feet weren't very attractive. He'd forgotten to clip his nails, and he was quite shy. He moves about to the nearest closet, and takes off his long black coat, cloak, and hood. Now he's wearing nothing but the green sweater and black slacks, along with his shoes. Speaking of shoes, he looks down to notice he'd forgotten to put on socks! He was rushed to the portal. Oh no. Now what'll he do. He was missing his socks, and people would laugh, and he'd get upset, and he didn't want to be upset cause when he was upset he got stabby and and and No. Ugh. He closes his eyes tightly and breathes in deeply. He'd always had an issue with panic attacks... especially over the little things like a mismatched pair of stockings, or a difference in a pattern. He was a bit OCD. In fact, he had quite the plethora of mental hinders.

Kyson moves away from the closet and walks around some more, gazing in awe at the massive television. ...Huh. I haven't owned a television for ten years... Can't even remember the last time I... Oh. He looks about to see no one there. He'd thought his team mates would have followed by now. Huh. Pursing his lips and awkwardly rasing his eyebrows, he moves over to the book cases. Wow. He liked books. He had about thirty at home, and they were precious to him. He grabs a cookbook, an anatomy textbook, and a few novels on necromancy. He looks at the lovecraftian book end, before deciding he kinda wanted to put it on his dresser... It looked nice and unique and strange! And he liked that. His arms now full of books and the unwieldy book end, he moves to his room. He liked it. There was a dresser, a private bathroom, a small bookcase.... even a television! It was absolutely amazing! More than he'd ever had in his life... He sets his books on the bookcase along with the Lovecraftian Bookend. All he needed now was a knife rack.... Hm.

He gazes longingly at the soft bed and bathroom for a few seconds before deciding he'd better head to the kitchen and arm himself further. He'd be sharing space with the two strange men, and he'd prefer as many knives as possibly by his side... He moves to the kitchen, and when the others walk in, they'll see him with quite a few kitchen knives on the counter, looking at each one and gently running his hands across the sides of the knives. It's... a bit unnerving.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Walking to Room 1

Zane shrugs, if Magtok desires death so much, he can have it. The pyromancer does not fear death, but he most certainly won't go looking for it. He leaves the theatre and locates their room, setting his...well, himself on a free bed. Zane Darkstar: Pyromancer. Magtok: Cyborg. And you are? He introduces himself and Magtok, waiting for Naurex to speak.
    "Naurax. As far as you're concerned, I just happen to have enhanced physical capabilities."

His cold eyes flicker to Magtok for a moment.

"The half-dead can keep away from me if he doesn't want to end up full-dead."
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Room 2

Filii gets there not too long after Kyson. He rushed ahead a little, trying to keep an eye on him. When he walks in, after taking in what is in the room, he notices Kyson.
    Ya like knives?
    Filii continues to observe the room while waiting for an answer.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

12. - Top - End - #132

UTP - Room 6

For my defense, Clarissa never stated how long the spell will be or how strong it is(the scene ended after she cast it). So I just play out a not ending enchantment whcih will make her do all for Clarissa.

"Out there I was called Mika, not sure if this is of any intressed in here, if Clarissa thinks another name suit me more, I won't hesitate to take it. Now let's go I don't want Clarissa to be mad at me." It's obviouse that she is more intressed in pleasing Clarissa then anything else.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

13. - Top - End - #133

Room 1

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    "Naurax. As far as you're concerned, I just happen to have enhanced physical capabilities."

His cold eyes flicker to Magtok for a moment.

"The half-dead can keep away from me if he doesn't want to end up full-dead."
    "Aren't we just a ball of sunshine and the height of maturity," Magtok observes, with the most deadpan expression I've ever seen on his face. He immediately turns back towards his other roommate, doing his best to pretend the mysterious one doesn't exist.

"In more important news, Zane, what's your take on the sealed room? A way out, maybe? A trap to make us think there's a way out? A Harry Potter-esque chamber of secrets where we learn the power of teamwork or somesuch drivel, or maybe Clarissa actually does have something she's afraid of, sealed away in there?

Also, what electronics do you want me to keep intact? I'm probably going to want to tear something open for its circuitry and wires and such, but if you want to keep the TV or toaster or something, I'll keep that in mind when that point in time arrives."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

14. - Top - End - #134
    Halfling in the Playground

Room 1

Scrap what you need, I'll be reading most of the time. And I don't have much use for a toaster. He grins out the corner of his mouth, before resuming his disinterested expression. As for the room, it could be something personal to Clarissa, a secret proof she has human feelings. I doubt it would be a weapon that could destroy her, though if she wanted to keep an eye on such a device, it could be...
    I may try melting it at some point, though I'll wait until things have settled down.
    He looks up at the corners of the ceiling, checking for cameras. He fully expects her to have something hidden about the place, and he wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she heard everything that's been said.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Room 1]

Naurax doesn't respond to Magtok's snide comment. Instead, he remains motionless on the bed, watching the ceiling - apparently doing nothing. However, anyone sensitive to such things will sense that he's putting out some heavy-duty arcane feelers to get a look at the place. They stick to authorized areas, however.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Projector Room

To be fair, the Operative gives everybody's wide berth. He doesn't trust anybody, just as he knows that nobody should trust him. Which is probably why letting him know of Clarissa's plan won't inspire much confidence from him.

"I suppose we'll see soon enough," the Operative says. He doesn't seem to have more to add.
    [Projector Room]

If The Operative has nothing more to say, Clarissa will attempt to lead him to a room that he can spend the night in. This room is not a bedroom but a well-stocked combat training room located a few rooms away from a grand library containing texts on spells, experiments, hideous monsters, cultist and religious lore, and probably several secret passageways. He could also return to the theater, if he wanted, and watch a movie like Agent Chrome.

-------
    Room 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    *Snip!*

He moves to the kitchen, and when the others walk in, they'll see him with quite a few kitchen knives on the counter, looking at each one and gently running his hands across the sides of the knives. It's... a bit unnerving.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    The kitchenette has been outfitted with pristine stainless steel appliances but no knives.
    Clarissa seems not to have forgotten about Kyson's, erm, minor psychological deviations from the norm if her decision not to include knives in any of the kitchenettes by default is indicative of anything.

There are plenty of sharp forks for Kyson to choose from, though. There's also a set of scissors that he'd have to grind down to put an edge on but could feasibly be converted into tolerable knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    UTP - Room 6

For my defense, Clarissa never stated how long the spell will be or how strong it is(the scene ended after she cast it). So I just play out a not ending enchantment whcih will make her do all for Clarissa.

"Out there I was called Mika, not sure if this is of any intressed in here, if Clarissa thinks another name suit me more, I won't hesitate to take it. Now let's go I don't want Clarissa to be mad at me." It's obviouse that she is more intressed in pleasing Clarissa then anything else.
    ((That's perfectly fine with me. I was just trying to indicate that Clarissa doesn't know that Mika is still charmed.))

"Uh, okay?"

Khyli doesn't quite know what to make of Mika. She seems...strange. She turns to Ashe with an eyebrow elevated inquisitively. Hmm... Another pyromancer, eh? Could be an outstanding candidate for leadership in tomorrow's competition...

But now isn't the time to speak of that.

Khyli will follow Ashe and Mika to their room when they are both ready to depart.

-------
    [Room 1]

There are no cameras to be found in this room. Clarissa has a predilection for the organic over the inorganic in a majority of fields, surveillance being one of them. As this is very much Clarissa's domain, Zane may get the unshakable feeling that Clarissa is indeed monitoring them somehow, but there's no hint of how closely nor of what she is making use of to keep an eye on them.

Naurax, on the other hand, may feel that the building they are housed in is alive. Naurax will be able to locate an armory supplied with projectile launchers and up-close-and-personal hack-and-slash weaponry, a library crammed full of arcane texts which may be of some interest to him, what appears to be a music room, and a rough stone staircase spiraling down into the depths where a pool of mirror-like pitch black fluid accumulates before...

-------
    [All Rooms]

((Note: This occurs for each room only after all occupants of the room have entered it.))

A sweet-smelling gas begins to be siphoned into the room through the vents. Characters may suddenly feel very, very sleepy as the gas fills their room. Entertainingly enough, the gas appears to be slower-acting for the occupants of Room 1 so that they may have a few more posts before they are gradually catapulted into the realm of the unconscious.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Room 2

Filii feels the gas and thinks, ahhhh, finally somehing interesting. He figures out what the gas will do quickly, and lets it take him. He was bored, and is happy that something interesting will happen, whether or not it is good for him.

((Tell me if the gas has any magical properties that would cause it to count as a sleep magic that an elf could resist))
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-02-08 at 05:20 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #138

Projector Room

Clarissa is successful in leading the Operative to the training room. He'll stay here for the night, inspecting everything inside. If the gas is released in this room, it won't have any effect on him - that gas mask isn't just for show, after all.

19. - Top - End - #139

Room 2

"What are the keys for?" Tanar wonders aloud when the door opens on it's own. He examines his but doesn't see anything that would help. "Weird" he says and puts the key back in his pocket. Then, he enters the room saying, "So, how did you two end up... Whoa... Uh..." The half-elf falls to the ground overcome with drowsiness. Lena plops down beside him.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Pixie in the Playground

[Training Room]

No sleeping gas will be pumped into this room. Clarissa respects The Operative too much to force anything he might not want upon him.

[All Rooms]

If a character is resistant to the sleeping gas for some reason, he or she may be awake as a stasis spell might be cast upon all kidnapped KINDER members. After the spell has been cast, a tattooed woman in a white lab coat enters the room. I would provide a more detailed description of the character, but she, for the most part, takes care not to walk into any conscious character's direct line of sight. She'll quietly attempt to inject all of the members with a living cells that might (currently) magically boost the characters heat resistance.

If successful, the woman will leave, the stasis spell will be dispelled, and the KINDER members will be free to do as they please until an hour to seven whereupon Clarissa will attempt to summon all members (slumbering or otherwise) into a gigantic lava-filled cavern underneath the manor.

(That, however, will have to wait until all of the other KINDER players catch up.)
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2014-02-08 at 05:30 PM.

21. - Top - End - #141

[Training Room]

No sleeping gas will be pumped into this room. Clarissa respects The Operative too much to force anything he might not want upon him.

[All Rooms]

If a character is resistant to the sleeping gas for some reason, he or she may be awake as a stasis spell might be cast upon all kidnapped KINDER members. After the spell has been cast, a tattooed woman in a white lab coat enters the room. I would provide a more detailed description of the character, but she, for the most part, takes care not to walk into any conscious character's direct line of sight. She'll quietly attempt to inject all of the members with a living cells that might (currently) magically boost the characters heat resistance.

If successful, the woman will leave, the stasis spell will be dispelled, and the KINDER members will be free to do as they please until an hour to seven whereupon Clarissa will attempt to summon all members (slumbering or otherwise) into a gigantic lava-filled cavern underneath the manor.
    Ashe and Makaria both fall asleep.
    The woman succeeds on both.
    Makaria wakes up quickly, and looks for Ashara.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-02-08 at 07:55 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

UPT- Room 6. Or possibly 3; Zefir's character is in 6 but is assigned 3.

"Thank you. That would be very kind of you. Of course I'll come with you. I've been assigned [room number]; how about you?" She'll accept the napkin and clean her feet, and when she arrives will prove no more invulnerable to the sleeping gas than the average human, though until the stasis spell groans and shifts through some severe nightmares regarding tortured animals.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

[All Rooms]

(That, however, will have to wait until all of the other KINDER players catch up.)
    Kyson apparently isn't able to find any sort of knives in the kitchen, but does however grab a few particularly sharp looking forks along with a pair of scissors. He has a knife at his side, but he always liked to make absolutely sure he was armed. After all, you never know what could happen. Especially with these people. He notices the man walk in and almost drops the scissors he's fiddling with. However, he does keep them firmly grasped. Uhhh.... Yes! Yes I do. I'm a... collector... He gives a quick and awkward smile before moving away to his room. Should the other man give him some sort of odd look, seeing as he's carrying away scissors, he'll sheepishly speak. I'll be doing some.. crafting.... It's my hobby... He reaches his bed and almost manages to sit down, before the strong sleep gas affects him. The last thing he remembers is trying not to sosmehow land on the scissors and impale himself. That would be a terrible way to di-

With that, he's asleep, the scissors falling out of his hand and getting stuck in the carpet right by his foot. He falls forward, landing on the bed. The magic resistance is effectively injected into him. Kyson enjoys the nap time at least. He wakes up eventually, before looking around to see no one about. He'd never... fallen asleep so rapidly. It's strange. He suspects some sort of spell was cast upon him, but it seemed Clarissa didn't want him dead.... Else he'd have been killed in his sleep. He takes the scissors out of his floor and takes a nap. He get's up at about six thirty and moves to get dressed and armed. He's looking quite well, now clad in his black slacks and plain black shirt. It wasn't very cold here. He puts on some boots he found in the closet, and hides his knife inside.

Kyson will be making his way to the area.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Room 2 to hallways
    Filii awakens as soon as the gas wears off. He rises. He exits the room, and wanders the halls, not entering any rooms, but reading labels. When summoned, he obeys. He is fine with doing anything interesting.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Halfling in the Playground

Room 1

Well, Zane notices the gas and covers his face with a mask of black fire, likely burning away the fumes, whether that works or not, the stasis spells is entirely effective. I'm not sure why Zane would need more resistance to heat, considering this mutant form has fearblaze running through his veins, but that's no matter. When the spell is removed, Zane will wait for Magtok and Naurax before heading towards the cavern.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

26. - Top - End - #146

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    UPT- Room 6. Or possibly 3; Zefir's character is in 6 but is assigned 3.

"Thank you. That would be very kind of you. Of course I'll come with you. I've been assigned [room number]; how about you?" She'll accept the napkin and clean her feet, and when she arrives will prove no more invulnerable to the sleeping gas than the average human, though until the stasis spell groans and shifts through some severe nightmares regarding tortured animals.
    "I got that room too. Guess we're roomies for now."

When they get to their room, she picks a room. She hesitates in front of her bed for a moment. She doesn't want to take anything that seems like a kindness from Clarissa, but she needs to sleep.

The sleeping gas is almost a godsend as she has a great deal of trouble falling asleep at all after this crazy night. Emmi has no special abilities against sleeping gas, stasis spells or needles, so that stuff goes sans hitch. Shes sleeps until morning.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Makaria lies d on her bed, yawning.
    All in all, this has been a rather eventful day.
    Ashara nods, reaching over to take her hand, squeezing it gently as she does.

"Yeah... Time for some rest, then, pretty one?" She smiles at her lover, folding her wings neatly, then flashing her a quick wink, giggling softly. "Or something else to do with the bed and relaxing?"

28. - Top - End - #148

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Ashara nods, reaching over to take her hand, squeezing it gently as she does.

"Yeah... Time for some rest, then, pretty one?" She smiles at her lover, folding her wings neatly, then flashing her a quick wink, giggling softly. "Or something else to do with the bed and relaxing?"
    Makaria giggles.
    Either's fine with me, hon.
    She replies.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    "I got that room too. Guess we're roomies for now."

When they get to their room, she picks a room. She hesitates in front of her bed for a moment. She doesn't want to take anything that seems like a kindness from Clarissa, but she needs to sleep.

The sleeping gas is almost a godsend as she has a great deal of trouble falling asleep at all after this crazy night. Emmi has no special abilities against sleeping gas, stasis spells or needles, so that stuff goes sans hitch. Shes sleeps until morning.
    [Room 6]
    Eo is happy to escort the younger girls, as well as to have roommates!

She is perfectly happy to flop into bed, and probably would have slept fine even without the gas. As it is, she sleeps comfortably til morning, her washed-out dreams splattered with vibrant new color and life.
    Meanwhile, her injection goes over fine---though if they can tell, her heat resistance was naturally pretty high... what does this synth-woman have in store that even she may not know of?
    Last edited by Beans; 2014-02-08 at 09:47 PM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Makaria giggles.
    Either's fine with me, hon.
    She replies.
    "Hmm... Well, alright then."
    Ashara grins, rolling over on top of Makaria and kissing her happily, which would be quickly followed by a curtain being initiated, but sleeping gas.

That said... It's entirely possible that the procedure is unneeded in their case? And it might not be wise to tamper with their natural heat resistance, presumably, given that one of them has fire for blood.