Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1180
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: [RWBY] Sanctum IC III: A Gun Is Fine Too

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Courtyard:

"There aint no part of that plan I don't love," Dollars says to Kordson. Finally standing up and dusting himself off, he reaches into his lean-to and picks up a huge pile of dirt.

He unceremoniously dumped it onto the campfire that I totally didn't forget about. Pulling his guitar over his shoulder by a strap, he turns to Siegfried. "If'n we get to pick, I say we cover all the bases." The baseball puns are far from over. "Short range blunt force," he says with a point to Kordson, "mid-range blunt force," he points to himself, "and..." He points to Siegfried expectantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    -Siegfried-
    -Courtyard-

Siegfried looks at Quick with a straight face and answers the question "Strategist and defense... with means to go long or close." Siegfried motions too Balmung(the lance he is carrying), followed by his jacket which is easy too identify as armored
    This may or may not strike Quick as comedic as Siegfried is probably the tallest of the trio.
    "Dust and/or Semblance?" Motioning too Quick, then pointing at Kordson "No Semblance yet or much Dust use if I remember."
    "If we are going too do this then we need to do it right and know what all of us bring. We don't need squabbling or fighting over were we should be or what we should be doing in a fight." The look Siegfried gives is one of annoyance at past experience, mixed with a dash of probably hope and/or giddiness
    Kordson was practically beaming. His first good idea .

However, as the others discuss team composition and roles, if steam could come out of his ears it would. "Keep in mind, fellas, I don't know much 'bout huntsmen stuff. I've no idea what a semblance is, and only minor understanding of aura an' dust."

Kordson packs up and picks his bag.
    Now ether of ya know where home-plate is?" by this he seems to mean the school office.

((Probably can leave the office bit mostly off screen. And whoever ends up as our fourth can just join later.
    also posting will likely be scarce this week.))
    FFRP Characters
    Nexus RailITP

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shen gives a small smile.
    It's not like I really care, Merah. My aura keeps me safe. Though I must say I'm not sure I could stay intact on a team like yours.

Shen indicates Caelynn with that last statement.
    We heard a song, it went 'Twinkle twinkle little star...' What power! What wondrous power! You can take a billion trillion tons of flaming matter, a furnace of unimaginable strength, and turn it into a little song for children! You build little worlds, little stories, little shells around your minds and that keeps infinity at bay and allows you to wake up in the morning without screaming!
    -From Terry Pratchett's Hat Full of Sky

Amazing Harry Dresden avatar by Thormag

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    "Whew! Ah didn't think Ah'd be able ta win that. You're a real powerhouse captain. Lemme help get you free." Jack starts kicking away at the ice to free Kedra, grinning ear to ear at his victory.
    "Good tactics and enough trickiness will trip up anyone, Jack. I may be powerful, but that isn't everything. We need guys like you and Rip who know how to be clever and tricky."
    She said as she got free.
    "You exploited my two biggest weaknesses essentially: lack of mobility, and reliance on my direct fighting style. Good, I'll need to improve upon those two things in the future, so lets do this again shall we?"
    She looked over at Kaden.
    "I'm ready Kaden. you accept my deal or....?"

Meanwhile.....

Ruhigg Wahnsinn looked at the impressive array of caged Grim banging against the bars and straining against their chains. Mostly Beo-Wolves, Murder-Crows, Ursas, Roller-Boars and Eye-Tigers, but in the back was a big cage, containing one of the larger Grim to exist.....yes these will all do.
    "Heheheheh....Tell me Gorrels, how DID you get zo many Grim for our experiment?"
    "I uh.......got some Trappers to do it sir, hired them, all under the table of course, the Trapper trade is completely illegal after all.....
    "Eeeeeeexcellent.....while zhe plague iz being made, we will test how our robo-snakes control zhe Grim, and how vell. Meestair Morteemus iz being too foolizh by letting zhose at Sanctum live. There is evidence no? Of his....passing. Ve vill unleash zhe Grim on them.....and make sure zhat nothing iz left to trace back to us, soon.... soon...."

((OOC: Murder Crows are just small Nevermores, Eye-Tigers are Tigers with way too many eyes that can shoot lasers, and Roller Boars is what Weiss faced alone, the big Grim is a mystery until later, and don't worry, this attack will be coming soon, but not immediately))
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Good tactics and enough trickiness will trip up anyone, Jack. I may be powerful, but that isn't everything. We need guys like you and Rip who know how to be clever and tricky."
    She said as she got free.
    "You exploited my two biggest weaknesses essentially: lack of mobility, and reliance on my direct fighting style. Good, I'll need to improve upon those two things in the future, so lets do this again shall we?"
    She looked over at Kaden.
    "I'm ready Kaden. you accept my deal or....?"
    Kaden rolled up onto her feet in one fluid motion. "I'm always game, Bosslady. You know that. I won't say Rip didn't give me a run for my money, but looked like the bunny was running you ragged. Now, I'm itching for an excuse to cut loose and go all-out, but you sure you're up to it after goin' ten rounds with that guy?"
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Titan in the Playground

"Not all of us tire out quickly like you Kaden. What, your afraid to face an enemy that already fought another? Do I scare you even while I'm tired? If you think this will be easy, then why even bring it up? Allow me to show you what I constantly training in heavy armor does for your stamina....you'll find that I'm ready to go regardless."
    She said as she took a battle ready stance.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Jack looked back and forth between two of the scariest women he'd ever met and slowly backed away.

"Ah think Ah'll give y'all some space. Have fun beatin' the ever lovin' crap outta each other." He turned to Rip and tried to get his attention. "Hey Rip! Ya feel like goin' ta get a drink in the cafeteria with me, an' maybe introducin' me ta some a your more normal ladyfriends?"

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Not all of us tire out quickly like you Kaden. What, your afraid to face an enemy that already fought another? Do I scare you even while I'm tired? If you think this will be easy, then why even bring it up? Allow me to show you what I constantly training in heavy armor does for your stamina....you'll find that I'm ready to go regardless."
    She said as she took a battle ready stance.
    Kaden grins. "Arright. You want a scrap, you got one. One warning, though: 'gainst Rip and the beanpole I was lookin' to see what they could do. 'Gainst you? I'm looking to see what I can do. So we'll start off at Circle 6. You're tough, you can take it." With that, she quickly closes the gap between the two and moves to attack: a nice, simple, straight-forward strike.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Barbarian in the Playground

Courtyard:

"Earth Dust in the flail ends. Gives'em more impact for less weight, and it's good for grippin' onto rock and metal." Quick explains. "As for Aura, we call Strong Shoulders. Nothin' fancy but it means my body can take a lot of physical tension, so I've got crazy good endurance and I can zip around on the Quick and the Dead without dislocatin' my shoulders." He swings around on a pair of high power cable winches with his bare hands. Most folks' arms would fall off.

"I got lost in the forest on my first day. I have no clue where anything is." he tells Kordson.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by MPG View Post
    Kordson was practically beaming. His first good idea .

However, as the others discuss team composition and roles, if steam could come out of his ears it would. "Keep in mind, fellas, I don't know much 'bout huntsmen stuff. I've no idea what a semblance is, and only minor understanding of aura an' dust."

Kordson packs up and picks his bag.
    Now ether of ya know where home-plate is?" by this he seems to mean the school office.

((Probably can leave the office bit mostly off screen. And whoever ends up as our fourth can just join later.
    also posting will likely be scarce this week.))
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Courtyard:

"Earth Dust in the flail ends. Gives'em more impact for less weight, and it's good for grippin' onto rock and metal." Quick explains. "As for Aura, we call Strong Shoulders. Nothin' fancy but it means my body can take a lot of physical tension, so I've got crazy good endurance and I can zip around on the Quick and the Dead without dislocatin' my shoulders." He swings around on a pair of high power cable winches with his bare hands. Most folks' arms would fall off.

"I got lost in the forest on my first day. I have no clue where anything is." he tells Kordson.
    -Siegfried-

"Aura is what lets us do X without breaking. Semblance is a 'unique' ability too your personal aura. Dust another time but it comes in many types"
    Siegfried is almost dismissive of Kordson as the steam rises a combination of apathy to the situation and/or ignorance
    "Earth dust ah clever use, impact is definitely important and a strong resistance too that tension and shock cool we actually complement each other rather well." Rapping his fingers on the armoured jacket Siegfried directs his hand at the large lance
    "Balmung is a standard lance with an alternate mode being a cannon, been thinking of adding in a third machine-gun mode. It has gravity dust so the bullets are faster and hit harder, or I can do a homing shot."
    Motiong from the Lance too his jacket "The Jacket is armoured for additional protection and had gravity dust reverses making it either heavier, lighter, or more protective as needed. Along with letting me do sudden bursts of speed" Dusting off a bit of dirt that was on his shoulder Siegfried gets a wicked grin
    "My semblance has been called 'The Iron Wall', comedic-ally though its not a wall. Think more I produce a field around myself that lets me slow things or push/pull them"
    Check Out
    Check out my youtube channel just click here and enjoy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Bugbear in the Playground

((cuz nothing's happening!))

In the training room, ink can be found, clad in only her black leggings, her upper torso wrapped in gauze and her jacket hanging nearby, practicing on a punching bag and sweating profusely as she lands blow after blow upon the bag.
    Open For Interaction!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!