New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Summit Springs - Riss' Room]

Riss was hardly known for her lacking perception but when she finally had a moment to take it all in, she was agape; leaving her in a perfect position to be pulled into another kiss although she couldn't say she minded that one bit. However, it was only a few moments later that she had to pull away simply because she was giggling just a little too much to keep up a kiss. She did at least manage a quick extra peck before saying: "Misha... Here I was, just before you came in, worried that you would be put off by some of the glitches that happened while I was away and then you pull this and my second thought is 'It doesn't matter, she's still my Misha.'" The muse's mirthful smile held as she continued to laugh while a hand went out to start tracing around one of the nereid's ears. "Here I am, worried sick and then you come along and show me how silly I was being." she said, calming down enough to breath regularly while she nuzzled into Misha's neck.

"My first thought was 'And here I was hoping to not need to stand on my toes to kiss her,' in case you were wondering." she said with a sheepish sort of laugh before moving back in to make up for the kiss she had just botched.
    Summit Springs - Riss' Room

Misha intersperses giggles with halfway formed tears that she quickly reabsorbs, "Glitches don't matter, you're still my Riss." She kisses the muse's forehead, putting one hand up behind her head and running her fingers vertically through the coppery locks before repeating the strangely soothing motion.

"Sorry, but there's more of me around now. I can compress it a little though." Without any visible effort, she shrinks down to a happy medium between her previous height and her current one at around 6'2". Unlike before the timeskip, she doesn't have to shed any water to reduce her size, so all of her weight is still there. There's another visible change as she compacts though, as her muscles visibly tone and stand out against her skin. Even though her body is still supple and curved, beneath the skin there is now tightly wound musculature that flexes and plays out interesting lines in her flesh and scales.

"That's about as small as it gets. I didn't just get bigger, there's more water in me even without the size, so it's harder to force in on itself."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #92

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

[Summit Springs - Mimi's Abode]

Riss would pull up a chair and try to get Mimi to sit so that she could begin tending to the broken limb. "Well, you remember that I said I was going to have more than just one body around after I came back?" she asked, getting a flat bit of hard plastic as a brace before turning her attention to the hand. "I decided a while back that it was kind of awkward just having you switch sizes since you didn't seem to be completely comfortable with that so-" Hopefully Mimi would have been distracted enough by this point where Riss' sudden attempt at popping her bones back into place would come more as a surprise than anything. Letting a person know it was coming did tend to make them clench up and just made it hurt a lot more. Even with the colony in the pixie's bloodstream, it was just good practice to still apply proper care.

"-I thought that it might be easier for us if I just made a dedicated form." she concluded, isolating and wrapping the limb up if she were allowed. Moving closer, the muse would then try to place a quick peck on Mimi's lips before smiling. "And now I can do something as simple as that whenever I want." she said. It had been more than a bit annoying on her part having to navigate the sheer difference in size any time she wanted to be affectionate.

Riss leaned slightly into the stroking motions, finding it likely just as enjoyable as it was for Misha. "I don't know.. We both know how you get when you're pent up and I'm pretty certain I have a thing for tall girls, anyway." she said with a sly smile despite her fingers tracing the new musculature and scales with interest. For a while, the muse would lay in silence as her fingers examined her nereid as they traced novel but familiar paths across her skin and scales. "Really, though.. I've said it before but I'd rather you be in whatever is the most comfortable form for you. You're beautiful to me regardless." she said, her tail tightening to serve as a hug given that both of her hands were otherwise occupied.

"I am wondering just what you did to cause this while I was away. I think I know what happened with me, at least, but you've always got a surprise when I least expect it." Riss said although she would lean in for another kiss to keep Misha from replying right away. She was still reeling slightly from the fact that she needn't split her attentions like before and was making up for what she felt was lost time. Though.. I don't suppose it really matters if I decide not to stop when I do finally make up for all of it.

3. - Top - End - #93

Misha's hand tenses in the muse's hair, but slowly relaxes as she lets her entire body decompress well past what she showed up as, topping up at a total of seven feet tall with no loss of solidity. "Alright, but I do feel a bit too tall when I unwind, you know? It's all different now. This is because I took your advice, by the way. I finished digging the tunnel to my old pool from here, and now it's all linked up. All of the springs are part of me now." She smiles wanly, going back to her methodical finger brushing of her muse's hair, "It's really something magical, feeling out the entire distance under the mountain, and between here and Watchtower's forests."

A cheery glint sparkles in her eye, and she compresses herself to nearly her original height again before flipping herself off Riss and trying to hoist the muse up into the air at arm's length with a hand to either side of her waist, "And being a good bit stronger can be nice too, instead of being tall."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Mimi yelps when her bone is aligned, but otherwise she offers no complaint. It's not like this isn't the first time this has ever happened. She knows the drill.

The pixie smiles broadly after the kiss. "You mean, um, this you will be normal sized all the time? That's awesome! That'll totally be easier for so many things." She goes to give Riss another kiss. Her hand toys with the bow wrapping up her 'gift'. "I like your bow." She giggles and a little bit of colour comes to her cheeks.

5. - Top - End - #95

Riss had been about to mention she could at least sympathize with the feeling of being a bit taller than one was used to but that quickly was discarded in favor of a surprised noise as she was lifted up. She had to relax her tail somewhat to prevent any uncomfortable tugging but she soon lapsed into laughter at the sudden change. Misha would likely note, however, that her muse was still lighter than she should be although that was probably due to the ultralight materials she had used for her newer skeletal system. In all actuality, Misha likely would be able to repeat the feat without the added musculature but certainly not as swiftly as with it.

Still, as her nereid was the taller of the pair, Riss had to lean forwards to be able to even reach her and her hair got in the way of her being able to see much because of the angle, at any rate. She would at least be able to reach far enough to caress Misha's face with one hand while she held her hair back with the other. "You know, I was already completely at your mercy so now you're just showing off." she said, playfully sticking her tongue out farther than it really had any right to be although the neried had probably already noticed that particular glitch by now. Of course, despite her words, it wouldn't keep the muse from trying to tickle her nereid with the tip of her tail; it's velvety texture likely helping in that regard.

"It is nice, isn't it?" Riss replied with a coy smile. With the end of her tail, she lifted the cover off of the platter; a bit of steam billowing out as the smell of roasted mutton intensified. It was well garnished with thyme and rosemary and there seemed to be at least a minimum of vegetation aside from the salad and cucumber side. Riss knew the pixie was rather reluctant when it came to eating almost anything other than meat but she was still certain that she would find at least something that Mimi would willingly ask for if she kept trying.

Riss' smile became more benign as she motioned toward the temporary cast on Mimi's hand. "Do you need any help eating?" she asked, gently stroking the pixie's cheek. She knew that Mimi wasn't the most known for using utensils and that one free hand would be fine for that but she was asking all the same.

6. - Top - End - #96

Her taut stomach twinges as the tail brushes over it, and she bursts into surprised laughter and quickly, but smoothly, lowers Riss down on top of her.

Her hands begin to occupy themselves by tracing over the new contours of Riss' back, feeling out everything that's subtly changed about the shape resting against her own, "Well you should just be thankful I'm not completely merciless then, right?" a teasing grin, and a stuck out tongue of her own, accompanies the jibe.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Mimi's mouth opens a bit. She's practically drooling at the smell that assails her nose. "What's that? It smells so good." She moves closer to inspect the food. Mmm... "I can handle it." She says pridefully. It's just a broken hand. How much trouble can it be?

8. - Top - End - #98

Riss took the opportunity to try and catch Misha's tongue between her fingers but only for the moment. Regardless of success or failure, she would slide her hands under her nereid so that she would be cradling her head; reaching with her fingers to brush away a few stray hairs out of her eyes. "I really am." was her sincere reply as she leaned in to alternately nuzzle against Misha's neck and gently place more of those lightly nibbling kisses.

She paused only once so she could free her tail from where it was half trapped underneath the pair of them. Once released, she stretched it, arching her back a little at the same time, and then sent it snaking loosely around one of her nereid's wrists. It would be quite evident from the muse's quiet notes that she was enjoying all the attention. "Do you know what the best part of this is, Misha?" she asked after a while. "It's that I don't have any need to get up and go anywhere. Not with this form at least. And... Well, it might sound kind of weird but... If you would have it, do you want to keep this... 'Me,' I guess, as yours?"

"It's lamb. I left it a bit on the rare side, knowing your tastes. It should be just as good as it smells" she said with a bit of pride. It was all worth it to see Mimi's reaction. She masked her concern at her pixie's insistence to refuse help but she knew by now that it was rather futile to offer small kinds of aid at this point. She also wouldn't stop offering even then, though. It's a weird way to show affection, I guess, but it works.

Serving Mimi a plateful of roast with just a bit of salad hidden underneath, Riss pulled up a chair up to the other side of the table and sat down with nearly the opposite quantities on her own plate. Though, rather than focusing on eating, the muse instead found it more interesting to gently run the tips of her toes and tail along Mimi's calves under the table while she rested her chin in her hands and wearing a very pleased smile.

9. - Top - End - #99

Misha strongly considers the offer, nibbling her lower lip and continuing to trace her hands up and down everything within reach on her muse. It's very tempting, to lay claim to a Riss of her own. But the more she thinks and clears her head, the more an ideal takes shape.

"Maybe for just being with, in general, but I don't care which body you stick with me. It's all you, original or new, and it's not just your shape I'm attracted to." Though... she does look down with undisguised desire at the woman she's holding and grins saucily, showing that the body certainly doesn't hurt either.

"But the fact that you offered? That's really touching; I mean it. A Riss to call my own is really tempting, but after a lot of thought, there's no reason to stick to just one. I want to still be able to go down to your labs and watch you work and learn about what your doing sometimes, you know? And share moments with you and Mimi, hopefully more away from the curtain, since you're more comfortable with us apart there." She soaked up and paid attention to every hesitance and revelation that Riss' diary messages revealed to her, and it paid off with a much deeper understanding and appreciation of her lover.

10. - Top - End - #100

The muse's already flushed features reddened a shade more at Misha's reply. "I suppose you're right.. Regardless, I guess it means I can stay by your side wherever you end up going." she said. She was having some trouble hiding a surreptitiously licentious smile as she added almost as an afterthought: "And you are right that you don't have to stick with just one of me." Riss wasn't about to deny her own curiosity on that matter, at least.

"For now, though.. This is the me who's with you and I haven't the slightest inclination of changing that." she said, still smiling as she freed one hand from under Misha's head so that she could send it wandering across her nereid just as her fingers drifted across her back. Of interest to her was the division between skin and scales, at least for this moment, and she ran her fingers across each side; taking in the unique texture both had. "I'm kind of amazed that this is just because of more water... Should I be worried that you'll be completely scaled over if you end up connecting to a river or something?" she inquired although it was accompanied with a lighthearted laugh. It wasn't long, though, that her fingers drifted elsewhere and what began as a quick grope ended up with lacking the willpower to keep from just playing for a bit.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2014-02-11 at 11:32 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101

A small jump at the grope, and then a sly smile, are Riss' only response for a short while as Misha draws out the moment before executing a pinch of her own, "Oh it's not just the water." She retorts as her skin begins breaking out into even more scales, swiftly forming swirling lines that barely obscure her body with what almost looks like a natural, scaly piece of swimwear.

"Remember how I got the scales as part of a game with another fey, along with most of my looks? Well it turned out that stuck in one of the springs under the mountain there was most of a big, scaly lizard skeleton wedged down there. And since the springs are part of me now, I've got access to it." Misha's strange and oft-used ability to appropriate the looks of anything that left its DNA in her pool has gained some strange additions with this development.

To prove it, she squints for a moment, adjusting her hips so that a new scale-covered tail can push forth from just above her tailbone and grow down between her legs, ending just before her ankles do. It's darker blue than the rest of her scales, with a pale yellow underbelly and blunted, short spines that are fetching up on the bed sheets. Misha wiggles it a bit for emphasis, though it's clearly not as dextrous or mobile as Riss' is.

12. - Top - End - #102

Riss pushed herself up to where she could better observe the changes although she refused to move her hand, leading to an interesting sensation as Misha's skin shifted to scales. "...That's incredible." she said, making a mental note that she would probably need to mend the sheets later as she turned to look at the nereid's new tail. On a whim, she uncoiled her own tail from around Misha's wrist and sent it snaking around the nereid's while taking care to avoid the spines. It was just a bit of fun in her mind although the gentle constriction she added once she was done served as a hug analog.

"A giant lizard, though? Think it might have been a dragon or something? Have you tried breathing fire yet?" she inquired although she hardly expected the last part as evidenced by her tone. "It's kind of unfair, though.." she began, leaning back down so that her lips would gently brush against Misha's as she spoke. "Half of my shirts have been ruined or lost most of their buttons with you getting them off of me and here I am without a clue to get you out of your armor." she said with a sly smile.

13. - Top - End - #103

Misha's skin shivers pleasantly, and a few of the scales beneath Riss' fingers ripple and retract, "You could always ask nicely... or try knocking at the door to see if you get a reply." Her eyes glimmer merrily as she temptingly removes a few more scales wherever Riss' hands roam, as if she was being unwrapped by the light touches.

"Could've been a dragon, but if it was then it was missing the wings. Like, from its gene pattern, not just from the skeleton. My breath doesn't smell that bad, does it?" She jokes, breathing out a light cloud of tingling mist past Riss' ear as a reminder that it isn't only dragons who can exhale gaseous death for fun.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2014-02-12 at 12:44 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104

The muse's smile widened as her fingers traced along the path of scales just slowly enough to be coy. As if I need the encouragement when I have enough trouble keeping my hands off of you as it is, Vitae. She shivered slightly at the sudden chill from the mist; enjoying the reminder that each kiss she shared with her nereid was a special privilege indeed. "Now, I never said that." she whispered, gingerly nibbling at Misha's lip for a brief moment.

"While someone else might say you now have no excuse for not being fresh as a spring, I'll tell you what I feel in the way that I think says it best." she said before closing the last few millimeters between them and pulling Misha into a hungry series of kisses. Part of her had the wish that her nereid could read her mind at that moment so she could know just how ecstatic she felt but the rest of her was quite certain that Misha already knew.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

"It's lamb. I left it a bit on the rare side, knowing your tastes. It should be just as good as it smells" she said with a bit of pride. It was all worth it to see Mimi's reaction. She masked her concern at her pixie's insistence to refuse help but she knew by now that it was rather futile to offer small kinds of aid at this point. She also wouldn't stop offering even then, though. It's a weird way to show affection, I guess, but it works.

Serving Mimi a plateful of roast with just a bit of salad hidden underneath, Riss pulled up a chair up to the other side of the table and sat down with nearly the opposite quantities on her own plate. Though, rather than focusing on eating, the muse instead found it more interesting to gently run the tips of her toes and tail along Mimi's calves under the table while she rested her chin in her hands and wearing a very pleased smile.

The pixie wastes no time shoveling some food into her mouth. She fumbles with only having one hand to use, but she is stubborn. But as good as the food is, Riss is successfully drawing her attention away from it. The pixie slides her own foot against Riss' legs from time to time, giggling once in a while.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

Coconut Bee Maze- Middle

Right, OK. I think I know what you mean. How about you, Jacqueline? You seem a bit grumpy at the minute. Alice is quite excited by the new sensation of hearing people's thoughts in her head. She wants to know if it's just them or if she's now telepathic.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jace's Place

Kell is here, back from her shopping. She is currently in her ice form, blue skin, white hair, and icicles. She's reading one of Jace's books (having specifically chosen one that doesn't look too expensive) and waiting patiently for Jace to get home.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Jace comes in, his familiar notably absent at the moment.
    "Ah, there you are Kell. Been a little bit since I saw you with all my business. How've you been?" he asks as he takes his cloak and boots off.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Went shopping and got some stuff... but it was cold enough to make me back into... ice mode or something. It wasn't as bad the second time through, but it still wasn't fun." She shrugs. "Uh, I'm reading one of your books, is that okay?"

20. - Top - End - #110

Lightbulb Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

"I guess that means it's to your liking." the muse said, finally starting in on her own plate. She smiled to herself at Mimi's response to her attentions but eased off somewhat so that her pixie wouldn't find herself completely distracted. It wouldn't be until Mimi seemed quite finished that Riss would make her next move. Acting as if she were going to be collecting the used flatware, she instead slid behind her pixie and placed her hands on her shoulders. "I'd imagine that you'd be pretty sore from all that activity while I was gone." she said, beginning to work on massaging the pixie's muscles.

Of course, the moment Mimi would allow herself to relax, Riss would move in to try and pick her up in the bridal carry fashion. If successful, then the pixie may find herself being carried off to her rather oversized bathroom only to find that it was serving as an improvised spa. Riss would lightly set her down on a table near the center of the room before moving to finish removing her suit. "I know you just hate sitting still but I feel that I might be able to change your mind about it being all horrible" the muse would say a moment later, lighting a little incense in the corner before returning to her pixie.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Jace shrugs and goes to sit down.
    "Ah. Zebes is out getting last-minute groceries right now. Hope he gets back before the sun finishes setting. As far as I know there's nothing on my shelves that's personal or secret. What'd you pick?"

22. - Top - End - #112

The muse's smile widened as her fingers traced along the path of scales just slowly enough to be coy. As if I need the encouragement when I have enough trouble keeping my hands off of you as it is, Vitae. She shivered slightly at the sudden chill from the mist; enjoying the reminder that each kiss she shared with her nereid was a special privilege indeed. "Now, I never said that." she whispered, gingerly nibbling at Misha's lip for a brief moment.

"While someone else might say you now have no excuse for not being fresh as a spring, I'll tell you what I feel in the way that I think says it best." she said before closing the last few millimeters between them and pulling Misha into a hungry series of kisses. Part of her had the wish that her nereid could read her mind at that moment so she could know just how ecstatic she felt but the rest of her was quite certain that Misha already knew.

Misha would probably retort that with the sulfur and other hard minerals, the springs around here don't smell particularly fresh, but she's too busy being assaulted by kisses and doing her best to counter with her own questing lips. Deciding she's exercised enough self control for one night in the face of such eagerness, she'll let her hands roam a bit lower and seek to pull the curtain for the next little while.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Uh... apparently it's called 'Elanvire'. I don't know why, nothing called Elanvire has come up yet, but it's about a knight and he's being told to go slay a dragon like any good knight should. I've heard that story a dozen times, but given that it's a really thick book, and really well-written, I figured I might as well read it." She shrugs.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Funny, I don't remember having anything of that sort, for obvious reasons." he says with a small smile.
    "But on a positive note, you might have noticed how quiet it is in here. My tenants moved out this morning. If you'd like you can take a real bed upstairs."

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jace's Place

"Not too surprised. Bookshelves in the Nexus just kind of... fill."
    She shrugs. When Jace mentions the tenant having moved out, she goes, "Oh?" she then stands up, moving the old-timey ribbon bookmark into place. "Thanks, I guess. I really would prefer a real bed."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Jace's Place

Jace smiles at her response. "I'd really just gotten tired of her thinking it'd be alright for someone with her level of maturity to be taking care of a child and by extension making me shoulder most of the work, so I asked her to try moving to GLoG where the poor kid wouldn't be stuck all alone without anyone her age and wouldn't rely solely on people my age or younger."
    He takes a moment to gaze out the window at the dark skies.
    "Blast it, he's late. He'd better not complain of the cold with that timing."
    he says, scratching at his side a bit.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2014-02-12 at 08:49 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117

It was with half-lidded eyes that Riss was gazing at her lover when the curtain rose. Being delightfully entangled, she was at the perfect distance to place a few extra kisses every so often without really needing to move much at all. With a fingertip, she was tracing the edge around Misha's ear, half marveling at the almost fin-like quality it had. She felt that she finally understood what it was meant when someone said they felt like they could almost fly... Though if this is what it feels like, then no wonder Mimi is so chipper all the time. Stifling a giggle at the thought, she began humming the notes to that slow, somber song she had sung so often; stopping to place a quick peck on her nereid's lips between each verse.

It was after letting the last notes fade that she let out a contented sigh and gazed into Misha's eyes with a dreamy smile. She didn't feel like anything needed to be said but that didn't mean she didn't want to say it. "Vitae.. I love you. Do you know that?"

28. - Top - End - #118

It was with half-lidded eyes that Riss was gazing at her lover when the curtain rose. Being delightfully entangled, she was at the perfect distance to place a few extra kisses every so often without really needing to move much at all. With a fingertip, she was tracing the edge around Misha's ear, half marveling at the almost fin-like quality it had. She felt that she finally understood what it was meant when someone said they felt like they could almost fly... Though if this is what it feels like, then no wonder Mimi is so chipper all the time. Stifling a giggle at the thought, she began humming the notes to that slow, somber song she had sung so often; stopping to place a quick peck on her nereid's lips between each verse.

It was after letting the last notes fade that she let out a contented sigh and gazed into Misha's eyes with a dreamy smile. She didn't feel like anything needed to be said but that didn't mean she didn't want to say it. "Vitae.. I love you. Do you know that?"

"I had a hunch." She shoots back teasingly, her eyes closed as she lays supine, her arms and legs gently encircling her muse, "And I love you Riss. What you did for me, with the recordings, was so amazing and thoughtful that I forgot everything I wanted to say about it the second I saw you." She seems somewhat bashful as she admits that, but still neglects to open her eyes, just letting her face settle back into a wistful smile.

29. - Top - End - #119

"You'll have plenty of time to remember, I think." she said, her smile growing a touch wider as the door to her room was shadowed by another of her approaching. "I hope you don't mind that I ordered room service." This Riss was carrying a large platter with many small glasses filled with various kinds of fruit juices aside from the one which had jasmine tea. All of them had been thoroughly strained so that Misha would need minimal effort to extract them later on if she wished to partake, which Riss hoped that she would. The platter itself was set down in a chair that had been pulled up to the bedside and Riss tilted her head just a bit so that her other form could gently caress the sides of Misha's face and place a light kiss on her forehead. "My tip." she said with her other form and then both broke out into a light giggle.

As she pulled away, she let one hand as well as the tip of her tail slowly trace along Misha's side as she moved to leave. Or at least with this form, that is. She had a third and forth form bringing up pitchers and were waiting outside in case either she or Misha wanted a refill but would otherwise play at the part of a servant for the time being.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2014-02-13 at 03:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #120

"No, I think what I did say, without the words, is going to have to be it. Even if I could remember, the words aren't enough to tell you how incredible it was for you to bare yourself to me like that." Riss has been bare to her in a lot of ways, but that one will always be her most fondly remembered.

The room service is watched with a small amount of awe as the potential of Riss having multiple bodies sinks in, and a wide, slow smile begins to spread across her face, "And the service leaves nothing to be desired either..." She practically drawls in hushed tones.

"I did lose a bit, by breaking through into the springs. Trying to move water is a bit more sluggish now, and I can't make the mini-people I was playing with work anymore. It's like I lost a lot of fine control over it because there's so much more to move."