New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [RWBY] Sanctum: RWBY in the Playground OOC 4 - We Do Like Tuna A Lot

For the record, I'm just going to describe things with relation to the search in response to character's investigation, so waiting on you guys here.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [RWBY] Sanctum: RWBY in the Playground OOC 4 - We Do Like Tuna A Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebladeofchaos View Post
    So, I've had a bit of a scheme, and I wonder what it may end up like in practicality.

So, when Falcon 'Trips' (I'll be honest that was more the only way to describe it but it's sticking) she increases her limit before she gets to the point of no return. What if...at a point, and not every single time she does it (uncommon if not rare) that something about her changes? In the RP the last one that happened could change her eye colour, something that might not be noticeable at first glance
    Sounds good.
    She's joining Team BLNK, right?
    Because I play a Raven Faunus sniper who's kind of a bitch that's on the team.
    Just wanted to let ya know!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sounds good.
    She's joining Team BLNK, right?
    Because I play a Raven Faunus sniper who's kind of a bitch that's on the team.
    Just wanted to let ya know!
    Kind of up in the air IC but yeah.

'Raven Faunus Sniper'......Yeah, Falcon's gonna have fun with that.
    Thebladeofchaos, that one guy that everyone knows...

4. - Top - End - #154
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Was anyone else going to respond to Reinhold or should I just post the next part?

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Was anyone else going to respond to Reinhold or should I just post the next part?
    Nope not responding, I can't really think of anything Kedra would do or say in response to that, that wouldn't be just silently glaring at her own armor for potentially making her tracks obvious and I just don't think thats post-worthy.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Nope not responding, I can't really think of anything Kedra would do or say in response to that, that wouldn't be just silently glaring at her own armor for potentially making her tracks obvious and I just don't think thats post-worthy.
    Same here. Kitty doesn't know much about covering her tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

you could post with disappointment that the class doesn't seem to know

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

you could post with disappointment that the class doesn't seem to know
    There were a couple of good responses you could work off of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    At this point, however, I'm thinking way too hard about the practical problems of running a battle royale school for Russian assassins, so I think I'll leave it there.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Firbolg in the Playground

Okay, I have Internet again, and semi-normal posting will resume on Tuesday. Are we ready for Beach!Scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

10. - Top - End - #160
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Okay, I have Internet again, and semi-normal posting will resume on Tuesday. Are we ready for Beach!Scene?
    ??? Beach Scene?

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

??? Beach Scene?
    Certain teams are angling for a beach celebration in the evening. I think only Relic and Slepneir (a new second year team lead by a charismatic showboat based off the Monkey King) are involved at the moment. Other teams are, as of yet, unaware of the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    We've still got the Faculty hunt, Reinhold's class, and Kaden's match vs Jack before evening (which can't begin until Reinhold's class ends).
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2014-02-09 at 11:36 AM.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

So after this post should I go ahead and end Reinhold's class? I don't want to drag it out for too long. Or do you guys think that the class hasn't gone over enough?

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

@Calemyr, Hatter, other people: Your lead on the faculty search currently!
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

So after this post should I go ahead and end Reinhold's class? I don't want to drag it out for too long. Or do you guys think that the class hasn't gone over enough?
    I think if you wanted to make this an "introduction" class, where you hand out the syllabus and give a demonstration of what people will be learning in the class, you could end it early without too much trouble.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I think if you wanted to make this an "introduction" class, where you hand out the syllabus and give a demonstration of what people will be learning in the class, you could end it early without too much trouble.
    ^ this makes sense.

That and possibly explaining in the professor's own words what he expects from the class

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Hamelin?" Hameth's name is Hameth Velan. If that's who you're addressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    At this point, however, I'm thinking way too hard about the practical problems of running a battle royale school for Russian assassins, so I think I'll leave it there.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Umm, yeah that's what I meant. Sorry, my brain isn't so good with names.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

Is it bad that I keep thinking of themes for scenes going on? It's an odd habit of mine.

So far Falcon's theme seems to be Reboot in a manner.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

What's Kitty's?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Team BLNK is not upper-classmen. They're freshman, too. Dunno who the third spot would be, too. I would argue that it's immaterial, of course.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Pixie in the Playground

Kitty's I would put down as......well, after the chainsaw.

I would joke with An end once and for all (ME3) but I'll go with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XpX0hBe4BQ (no idea what the song is called)

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
    Now this is a leader with a head on her shoulders; Rip hasn't even thought of using material evidence to impede Aurum's investigations, but she's already quite strong in her convictions. The archer is highly impressed by her calm, collected mindframe in the face of potential adversity. (The beach party,) he muses internally. (If I didn't know better, I'd say you saw this coming...or maybe you wanted this all along...? You're a dangerous woman, Alexandra Rosenkranz...Certainly worthy of respect, and maybe even admiration...)

"Hmm...That makes sense,"
    Rip answers. "Leave it to the sniper to be the most paranoid of them all, huh...? I guess I owe you an apology, Kedra."
    You want to know what I find really funny about this Imp? Alexandra sees her being the leader of her team as a fluke. She thinks that there is nothing special enough about her to be a leader. It just tickles me how Rip opinion of her is almost the opposite.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

I am going to be posting a lot less in the foreseeable future, since I've broken my arm...
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    I am going to be posting a lot less in the foreseeable future, since I've broken my arm...
    Crap, man. That sucks. Get well soon.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Tickling is fun.

I must not have been paying close attention, because that particular detail eluded me. But yeah, Rip has respect for people who can tank intimidation without letting it show, so he thinks pretty highly of Alex at this point. And after the beach scene...Actually, let's cross that bridge when we get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Kedra is kind of annoyed. First they wanted her to listen to them, now they didn't?
    I tried to find a medium between the two for Rip's statement, but I guess it didn't work very well. His intention was to ensure that Kedra wasn't losing self-confidence as their captain, not to be a hypocritical jerk...hence the apology afterward.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    Cripes, what did you go and do that for?[/joke]

Seriously, though, hope you mend quickly and painlessly.
    Last edited by ImpSyndrome; 2014-02-11 at 11:16 AM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Team BLNK is not upper-classmen. They're freshman, too. Dunno who the third spot would be, too. I would argue that it's immaterial, of course.
    She's said that she doesn't actually know much about them. That's more or less reinforcing that. Besides, I don't think Falcon's really ever heard of them (IIRC).

In essence, she's just lying her backside off trying to get information.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

She's said that she doesn't actually know much about them. That's more or less reinforcing that. Besides, I don't think Falcon's really ever heard of them (IIRC).

In essence, she's just lying her backside off trying to get information.
    Oh, I understand. Just making sure there isn't a misunderstanding if you're taken at face value.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Oh, I understand. Just making sure there isn't a misunderstanding if you're taken at face value.
    Sorry If I was a bit to.....up front in the response. Bad habit of mine.

if there's no third member (well, third before Falcon) then....well, I've got an idea. if the other two set up members agree of course.

Move up a member of team CASE there. (or whatever's left of Team CASE. not 100% but I think there are a few who stick around, Silven from me anyway) That way we clear the backup team out into active service, fill a hole in team BLNK and get someone else active

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sorry If I was a bit to.....up front in the response. Bad habit of mine.

if there's no third member (well, third before Falcon) then....well, I've got an idea. if the other two set up members agree of course.

Move up a member of team CASE there. (or whatever's left of Team CASE. not 100% but I think there are a few who stick around, Silven from me anyway) That way we clear the backup team out into active service, fill a hole in team BLNK and get someone else active
    If we're going to do any rearranging, I'd rather pull Hameth into a more active group (since Leliel has officially bowed out and Felyndiira and Prince_Selm have been rather MIA). Everyone in Team CASE is a backup - I'd rather give active team status to a primary character.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawk, I drew this guy for ya, then forget to ever get him to you! He's Mr. Lacuna. I drew him in armor, and not shirtless, cause it just didn't look good.