New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Quote-based worldbuilding. Original? Perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by QED - Iltazyara View Post
    Possibly out of boredom I decided to compile the names and places we've gotten so far.
    Just a suggestion, but it may be worth noting when a person or place is noted to have been from the distant past as well.

Anyway, lets see about continuing this quote thing:
    "To hold the Name, young wizard, is to have power over the Thing. Thus we do not ask 'What is your name?', but rather, 'What shall I call you?'. It is a matter of respect."
    -Unknown wizard, to the boy who would become known as the Starlight Sorcerer.

"You ask me to repent my wickedness before I die? To turn to the path of righteousness that I might gain some degree of salvation? Hah! What wickedness have I committed in serving the Darkness. The Darkness does protect and hide all who walk within it, be they its own or outsiders who happen to wander within it. Nay if there is wickedness to be found I say it is among the Light, who ever searches for those that do not follow it to string up and kill for that 'sin', and if it cannot find them turns upon its own to sate its bloodlust! All the while blinding onlookers to its corruption!

No. I shall not turn to the path of the righteous, for I already walk upon it and shall greet death with peace of mind for it, knowing I have never caused harm to another. It is you who should look upon the path you have trod, upon the evil you have sown, and turn away from it to the path of righteousness before it is too late. Before your sins grow to heavy."

Owrtho
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

"You ask me to repent my wickedness before I die? To turn to the path of righteousness that I might gain some degree of salvation? Hah! What wickedness have I committed in serving the Darkness. The Darkness does protect and hide all who walk within it, be they its own or outsiders who happen to wander within it. Nay if there is wickedness to be found I say it is among the Light, who ever searches for those that do not follow it to string up and kill for that 'sin', and if it cannot find them turns upon its own to sate its bloodlust! All the while blinding onlookers to its corruption!

No. I shall not turn to the path of the righteous, for I already walk upon it and shall greet death with peace of mind for it, knowing I have never caused harm to another. It is you who should look upon the path you have trod, upon the evil you have sown, and turn away from it to the path of righteousness before it is too late. Before your sins grow to heavy."

-Blasphemer #4286, when given the chance to repent before his execution. Previously known as Tarredar Shadecloak

"See the library? It has no less knowledge by day as by night. Such as is is with magic, no more power in the light than the dark."
    Feel free to call me Born.

Dm-ing: Pawns of the Great Game
    Player: Ka'lakxi in Cuzto halflings

Targaryen sorcerer avatar by starwoof

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

On the subject of general information, would anyone object if I declared 1304 AEF to be the 'present' year? Granted this is technically cheating the rules of the thread, but it's not the easiest bit of information to get across in quote format, and I'd rather not risk cutting short any potential threads from someone else's quote by attributing it to 'the present year'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlad View Post
    "As we walk between light and dark, so must we walk below the Law"
    -From the book of the Argonites.
    That is not the religion I would have expected that to be attributed to.

Anyway, on with the thread.

""See the library? It has no less knowledge by day as by night. Such as it is with magic, no more power in the light than the dark."
    - Clarice Montfort, Magus Fluorescent of the Aldanian Inquisition.

". . . The most important feature is their magic; for the magic of spirits is not the clean sorcery of humanity. Theirs is not the way of the chants and names, nor do they ever need to imbibe elixir. Theirs is magic of pure will alone, and even if an individual spirit's power may seem small, it nonetheless remains a kind apart from even the most accomplished of sorcerers. Do not trust any who suggest otherwise, especially spirit creatures themselves. Many an unwise wizard, too eager for power, has been lost down that path - and many around them have suffered for it.
    Therefore, when dealing with spirits proper precautions must be taken, and that one cannot simply rely on standard defences against true sorcery. The few warding spells that have been known to provide some protection include . . .
    "

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

". . . The most important feature is their magic; for the magic of spirits is not the clean sorcery of humanity. Theirs is not the way of the chants and names, nor do they ever need to imbibe elixir. Theirs is magic of pure will alone, and even if an individual spirit's power may seem small, it nonetheless remains a kind apart from even the most accomplished of sorcerers. Do not trust any who suggest otherwise, especially spirit creatures themselves. Many an unwise wizard, too eager for power, has been lost down that path - and many around them have suffered for it.
    Therefore, when dealing with spirits proper precautions must be taken, and that one cannot simply rely on standard defences against true sorcery. The few warding spells that have been known to provide some protection include . . ."
    Archmage Matrius Braggson, advisor to the Doge of the Arthean Trade Republic; on the topic of the spirits of Glindoral, the realm of dreams.

"And just how am I supposed to enforce this edict, Grand Inquisitor? How is a group of militiamen supposed to combat wizards? What of demons and their ilk? This is not our war, this is not our fight, and we is not your army! Take your clerics and your knights and root out this 'corruption' wherever you see fit, I cannot stop you from that, but I will not just sit back and allow you to send good, honest men off to their deaths against beings they have no right to even look upon without risking harm! Good day to you, sirrah! Now, get out of my office."
    Last edited by GreaserFish; 2014-02-09 at 09:10 PM.
    vwelp. kudos to gurgleflep for the avwatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    As the old saying goes, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby get his ass wrecked."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Halfling in the Playground

"And just how am I supposed to enforce this edict, Grand Inquisitor? How is a group of militiamen supposed to combat wizards? What of demons and their ilk? This is not our war, this is not our fight, and we is not your army! Take your clerics and your knights and root out this 'corruption' wherever you see fit, I cannot stop you from that, but I will not just sit back and allow you to send good, honest men off to their deaths against beings they have no right to even look upon without risking harm! Good day to you, sirrah! Now, get out of my office."
    - Captain Kelric Gless, leader of the local militia for the mining town of Porfas, to the Grand Inquisitor, seeking more men to battle a group of renegade wizards intent on summoning the demon lord Xrakxevius into the world.

"Come in, traveler, sit down. You've come a long way to find me young one, which can only mean one thing: you seek the Sword of Searing Light. Yes, I was the last one to wield it; yes, I know where it is; and yes, I will tell you where it is. It lies at the peak of the Highest Mountain, in order to catch the first rays of dawn every day. That is its sacred resting place, when it is not needed.
    "Now you must be wondering why I'm just telling you all of this. After all, years ago I left home and hearth, fleeing out here to the middle of this god forsaken land, so that no one would ever learn of its location again. So why tell you? For your own sake.
    "That blade is cursed. Aye, cursed. The books and scriptures all call it the greatest weapon of the Light, and it is. But power like that comes at a mighty cost. While whatever "crusade" or "mission" you're on will succeed with the power of the sword, you'll find that you just can't stop. You will just keep going, finding new excuses, new enemies, new shadows and darkness to fight, killing more and more people in the name of the Light, until you're either dead on the battlefield, or you wake up one morning and realize how much innocent blood is on your hands. I pray, for your sake, that it is the first."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GreaserFish View Post

- Captain Korriandor Esla, in a meeting with the Grand Inquisitor after having learned that the Church of the Light had begun giving orders to the militia of the Arthean colonies in Liberia without her consent. Three days before the Spice Rebellion.

"There are fewer than one-hundred left in those mountains. Soon there will be none, and the whole of the mountain range will go to hell without them. I have done everything I could to prevent this, but I was but one grain of sand against the rising tide. I only pray that the Sightless will forgive me my failure."

EDIT: ninja'd dangit
    Last edited by Xallace; 2014-02-09 at 09:34 PM.
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Coplantor's Official Second-In-Command 2.0. It's alot like being Will Riker, but still with less alien women and also pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatars
    "Epic Abjurer" avatar by the astounding Fayt!
    "The-Fantastic-Protectimaton-MK-VIII" avatar by the wondrous KingGolem!
    "You-Know-You-Want-It" Paladin MD avatar by the mighty thelizard!
    "Eat-Steel-Vile-Flu" Paladin MD avatar by the sexier-than-I Dr. Bath!

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

"Come in, traveler, sit down. You've come a long way to find me young one, which can only mean one thing: you seek the Sword of Searing Light. Yes, I was the last one to wield it; yes, I know where it is; and yes, I will tell you where it is. It lies at the peak of the Highest Mountain, in order to catch the first rays of dawn every day. That is its sacred resting place, when it is not needed.
    "Now you must be wondering why I'm just telling you all of this. After all, years ago I left home and hearth, fleeing out here to the middle of this god forsaken land, so that no one would ever learn of its location again. So why tell you? For your own sake.
    "That blade is cursed. Aye, cursed. The books and scriptures all call it the greatest weapon of the Light, and it is. But power like that comes at a mighty cost. While whatever "crusade" or "mission" you're on will succeed with the power of the sword, you'll find that you just can't stop. You will just keep going, finding new excuses, new enemies, new shadows and darkness to fight, killing more and more people in the name of the Light, until you're either dead on the battlefield, or you wake up one morning and realize how much innocent blood is on your hands. I pray, for your sake, that it is the first."

-a nameless old man, to a being whose name has been stricken from history

"I pity those who seek to exterminate something from the world. Those who base their existence on the contradiction of something will find any success bittersweet. For if they exist to destroy something, what meaning have they once it is gone? It is this way with Light and Darkness. For how would we understand "bright", without something "not-bright" to make us aware it exists? The very victory of one side would be its undoing!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire_Stirge View Post
    Don't you see it? The inert Shrieker may have more raw power, but the rock has something the Shrieker will never have. VERSATILITY.

Also, the rock will probably be lighter than the Shrieker, allowing it to be used as a improvised thrown weapon should the need arise.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

"I pity those who seek to exterminate something from the world. Those who base their existence on the contradiction of something will find any success bittersweet. For if they exist to destroy something, what meaning have they once it is gone? It is this way with Light and Darkness. For how would we understand "bright", without something "not-bright" to make us aware it exists? The very victory of one side would be its undoing!"
    Ralphlin Recneo, famous adventurer explaining why he refuses to work for any church.

"My father has no idea I exist, and for that misfortune my life has been hard. When he was my age he was already rich and powerful, and a few years later my mother had hope for a better life then that of a barmaid. Little did she know that the future tyrant would bed her, and leave her for dead in th frost the next mourn. That is why I seek to kill him, he needs to be taken out of a place of power before he uses it as he used her."
    A vampire on a unicycle juggling kobolds... That is all

9. - Top - End - #69

"My father has no idea I exist, and for that misfortune my life has been hard. When he was my age he was already rich and powerful, and a few years later my mother had hope for a better life then that of a barmaid. Little did she know that the future tyrant would bed her, and leave her for dead in th frost the next mourn. That is why I seek to kill him, he needs to be taken out of a place of power before he uses it as he used her."
    - Helfios "Cataclysm" Threaban, famous assassin, the night before he killed his father, plunging the Arthean nation into the Succession Wars.

"Who am I? You really don't know? How wonderful! It's been so long since I've met someone who didn't know who I was, I almost forgot what it was like!"

10. - Top - End - #70
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

"Who am I? You really don't know? How wonderful! It's been so long since I've met someone who didn't know who I was, I almost forgot what it was like!"
    -Filio Lauani, famed airship captain, presumed dead, upon returning to Arthea

"Do not cross the marsh. Every step disturbs a barrow, every barrow awakens a spirit, every spirit claims a life."
    Hi, I'm a Peffern!

Yes, yes you are.

11. - Top - End - #71

Quote Originally Posted by Owrtho View Post
    Just a suggestion, but it may be worth noting when a person or place is noted to have been from the distant past as well.
    Half the time that would end up being guess work, as we don't really have many specifying any kind of timeline >.>

"Do not cross the marsh. Every step disturbs a barrow, every barrow awakens a spirit, every spirit claims a life." Warning spoken to travelers in the village of Josen, beside the Shadow's Folly Marsh in Aldanas

“Death is as natural as life, it begins and it ends. For life is only one half of the cycle, and reincarnation never ends.”
    Is lurking less. This is a good thing.

12. - Top - End - #72

SolithKnightGuy

“Death is as natural as life, it begins and it ends. For life is only one half of the cycle, and reincarnation never ends.”

Aramai, Father of the Clan, paraphrasing the Book of the Argonites in a sermon. (Supposedly there were Argonite infiltrators in the congregation that night.)

My son, you must understand. Sometimes the light of day is harsh, so must we sometimes be harsh in its service.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shyftir View Post
    My son, you must understand. Sometimes the light of day is harsh, so must we sometimes be harsh in its service.
    Paladins and the like are harsh and brutal, violent and underhanded - as long as it's for a good cause.

"And so the sunset cast an eternal shadow."
    Last edited by AcerbicOrb; 2014-02-10 at 12:56 PM.
    Hero of Oakvale, Reach, Installation 00, The Black Family Estate, Malta, Atlantis, Brightwall, Lumbridge, Mom's Basement, Bowerstone, Falconreach, Battleon, Korthos Village, WW3, WW2, Pacific City, The Ark, Arkham City, Varrock, The Dwarvern Mines, the Warsworn, Aleroth, Canneroc, the Companions, the Dark Brotherhood, Whiterun, Skyrim, Tamriel, Korriban, the Rebel Alliance, and gods only know what else.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

-a Light-Priest from ages past, explaining why the Arial Protectorate was to be eradicated.

And a quote that was missed:
    "There are fewer than one-hundred left in those mountains. Soon there will be none, and the whole of the mountain range will go to hell without them. I have done everything I could to prevent this, but I was but one grain of sand against the rising tide. I only pray that the Sightless will forgive me my failure."
    -A servant of Mahanir, speaking of the Scarab Queens of the Dalgomast Mountains

"You should heed the teachings of the Shadow-shamans. They know that Light, Darkness, and Shadow are all facets of the same thing. Instead, they oppose the true foe, Void. It is not the destruction associated with Darkness, but unmaking."
    Last edited by Vedhin; 2014-02-10 at 12:58 PM.
    Don't you see it? The inert Shrieker may have more raw power, but the rock has something the Shrieker will never have. VERSATILITY.

Also, the rock will probably be lighter than the Shrieker, allowing it to be used as a improvised thrown weapon should the need arise.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

"You should heed the teachings of the Shadow-shamans. They know that Light, Darkness, and Shadow are all facets of the same thing. Instead, they oppose the true foe, Void. It is not the destruction associated with Darkness, but unmaking."

The Great Blasphemer's Third Sermon, before his speech was interrupted by a brigade of inquisitors.

"Here we go again, guys. Why is it always Giants? You would think they'd learn from experience we aren't ones to be trifled with."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

"Here we go again, guys. Why is it always Giants? You would think they'd learn from experience we aren't ones to be trifled with." - Borog Gromil, Dwarfe captain of the pass of the golden gate.

"We have sunk them in battle, they thought us weak, limited to the oceans below them, that we are beneath their gaze. NO we struck them from the skies now they lie scattered, debries on the waves!"
    I like Dwarfs and am Currently looking for out of context quotes about myself.

Escaped Die of the D20

and before anyone asks, I am a sociopath.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

"We have sunk them in battle, they thought us weak, limited to the oceans below them, that we are beneath their gaze. NO we struck them from the skies now they lie scattered, debries on the waves!"

The infamous Captain Temphos, Scourge of the Silver Sea and pilot of the Flying Fish.

"Dead men don't need names. Burn them and throw their ashes to the seven winds. Light help us. Light help us all."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

"Dead men don't need names. Burn them and throw their ashes to the seven winds. Light help us. Light help us all." - Bishop important Person of Nerforn.

"my blade is covered in blood, my armour is torn and rent, I am surrounded by flames, Victory will be ours, but the cost is high."
    I like Dwarfs and am Currently looking for out of context quotes about myself.

Escaped Die of the D20

and before anyone asks, I am a sociopath.

19. - Top - End - #79

"my blade is covered in blood, my armour is torn and rent, I am surrounded by flames, Victory will be ours, but the cost is high."
    -Unknown inquisitor, after the infamous Battle of Sundering Shadow, the most deadly battle in known history.

"They call me mad, all because I oppose their beliefs. I have walked in the light, and the dark, and the shadow, and I have seen the very truth that hides behind them all. If that is what it is to be mad, then yes I am mad. Now eat your goat cheese. I can't kill you until you finish the whole wheel."

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

"They call me mad, all because I oppose their beliefs. I have walked in the light, and the dark, and the shadow, and I have seen the very truth that hides behind them all. If that is what it is to be mad, then yes I am mad. Now eat your goat cheese. I can't kill you until you finish the whole wheel."
    - Malthus 'the Shaper', Argonite heretic and poetic serial killer.

"To die is the highest form of art, do you not agree?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2014-02-10 at 06:11 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Edit: Damn ninjas...

"To die is the highest form of art, do you not agree?"

-Janus Scilletio, necromancer "in service" to the Inquisitors. Said at the mass execution of his former cabal.

"The Inquisitors are little more than a token force than anything. Keeping up the fiction that they're in power. Join them, if you like, become a zealot and "be a shining light in the darkness" like my former comrades if you want.

Or, you could stay, learn from the Light, the Dark and the Shadows in between. Because the Void is coming and there's not nearly enough soldiers to fight it."
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2014-02-10 at 06:14 PM.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

"The Inquisitors are little more than a token force than anything. Keeping up the fiction that they're in power. Join them, if you like, become a zealot and "be a shining light in the darkness" like my former comrades if you want.

Or, you could stay, learn from the Light, the Dark and the Shadows in between. Because the Void is coming and there's not nearly enough soldiers to fight it."

-Grand Knight Alexander Braggson, spoken in the dreams of various individuals.

"They say that we've failed. That we are relics of an ancient era, fossils to be removed."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

"They say that we've failed. That we are relics of an ancient era, fossils to be removed."
    - Oberon, Last Liege of the Western Planes

"Tell me a story! Something brave and heroic, like you always hear about. I... I don't think I want to hear about any more sad endings for a little while."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2014-02-10 at 06:23 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    - Oberon, Last Liege of the Western Planes

"Tell me a story! Something brave and heroic, like you always hear about. I... I don't think I want to hear about any more sad endings for a little while."
    Silvantus, son of Sir Girrion, after the fall of the last Great Wood.
    (Strangely enough, reading this thread, and this quote in particular, made me a bit teary. Thanks you all for keeping this alive. I'm very sorry I haven't been more involved in my own projects. It's really your project now, but you know.)

And lo, the Angel spoke in silver tongue, and as his words echoed about the heavens, a great thunder was heard, and a crack appeared in the great dome of the sky, and the celestial song rang forth, and all mortal, and immortal heard its sound.
    Last edited by D20ragon; 2014-02-11 at 06:46 AM.
    Washed up Gm in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenChord View Post
    This seems like a level of crazy-talk only you could accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mick View Post
    ... I've played a few games with D20ragon as GM in the past, and I have to vouch for his skill - he's an excellent writer, his world-building is top-notch ... and his games are, while sometimes too ambitious, some of the most fun to be had on these boards.
    avatar by the marvelous asdflove

25. - Top - End - #85

"And lo, the Angel spoke in silver tongue, and as his words echoed about the heavens, a great thunder was heard, and a crack appeared in the great dome of the sky, and the celestial song rang forth, and all mortal, and immortal heard its song."

- Book of the Bard, Chapter 9, Sequence 3, verse 4.

"Three silver for the caravan. I don't care who you are or what flag you're flying, it's three silver. No, just put away your sword and give me the silver, or by Sightless I will unlock the cage in wagon 3."
    Last edited by Xallace; 2014-02-10 at 06:29 PM.
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Coplantor's Official Second-In-Command 2.0. It's alot like being Will Riker, but still with less alien women and also pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatars
    "Epic Abjurer" avatar by the astounding Fayt!
    "The-Fantastic-Protectimaton-MK-VIII" avatar by the wondrous KingGolem!
    "You-Know-You-Want-It" Paladin MD avatar by the mighty thelizard!
    "Eat-Steel-Vile-Flu" Paladin MD avatar by the sexier-than-I Dr. Bath!

26. - Top - End - #86
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Three silver for the caravan. I don't care who you are or what flag you're flying, it's three silver. No, just put away your sword and give me the silver, or by Sightless I will unlock the cage in wagon 3."

- John Blackwood, the first time he met his future friend, King Gone.

"Do you truly want to know what matters? Then listen! Listen to the ashes and to the dust. What do those silent ghosts tell you?"
    Last edited by Ozy; 2014-02-10 at 06:59 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Do you truly want to know what matters? Then listen! Listen to the ashes and to the dust. What do those silent ghosts tell you?"
    - The Mad Hermit of Shadow's Folly Marsh, Druid of the Damned

"Look, my friends! The city is ours! With this final decisive battle, the war will be ended within the week. A new age of peace is upon us! Rejoice, my brothers of battle, we shall feast in the halls of emperors tonight!"
    vwelp. kudos to gurgleflep for the avwatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    As the old saying goes, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby get his ass wrecked."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Look, my friends! The city is ours! With this final decisive battle, the war will be ended within the week. A new age of peace is upon us! Rejoice, my brothers of battle, we shall feast in the halls of emperors tonight!"
    -General Tobias Harrengal, upon his last victory in the Luminous Crusade, which took longer than a week and was won by enemy factions.

They think themselves so powerful, in the sunlit temples and the aeries to welcome the dawn. I'll show them. Rip them down, my minions!
    Feel free to call me Born.

Dm-ing: Pawns of the Great Game
    Player: Ka'lakxi in Cuzto halflings

Targaryen sorcerer avatar by starwoof

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

"They think themselves so powerful, in the sunlit temples and the aeries to welcome the dawn. I'll show them. Rip them down, my minions!"

Irithyblix, the Last Shadow, and greatest of the True Wyrms.

"I am... tired, my children. The sun has risen and my bones are dry beneath its light. From this moment I will fight no more. Though the sun may swallow the moon I will fight no more, forever."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

"I am... tired, my children. The sun has risen and my bones are dry beneath its light. From this moment I will fight no more. Though the sun may swallow the moon I will fight no more, forever."
    - Gilthila, Spawn Mother of the Worms

To Rule requires but one thing; The willingness to do what must be done.
    Last edited by ShadowFireLance; 2014-02-10 at 09:29 PM.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig