New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Trogland Meetup VIII: Now with the appropriate amount of tentacles!

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    We'll miss you guys Tyckspoon. Hopefully next year.

AmTrak? Out of this wasteland of a city?
    Oh yeah, I looked into it, there isn't even a station close enough to JC either.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    DAMMIT, THES, INDY.
    This. A couple thousand times. Boo some more.

~PS
    "One Penguin To Rule Them All..."

Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm invisible...I'm invisible...I'm baby mice-ing invisible!" ~ Diva De

The Boot. Fear it.

Thanks to Trog for OotK icon
    Also, thanks to El J, Kubb Ambassador

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

Hey all, I just wanted to take stock of how many rooms we've booked so far this year. If you've book one already, please let me know either in the thread or private message.

If you haven't booked a room yet, please do! There's no deposit to reserve, and we need to make sure the room block has enough reservations to get the great deal they're giving us on the conference room.

Thanks in advance
    CEO of Evil Incorporated: "Subjugating humanity for a better tomorrow."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

I think we had to call last year. Do we have to do that again, or can we book through the website?

In other news, I need to get with Rabbit and Phil to figure out travel plans so I know which nights to book a room.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

Not sure. I believe calling is probably the easiest in this case(I don't see anywhere to input a group in the webpage). Should be fairly easy though, especially if you reserved last year, as they'll have you on file.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

I've booked. Should be in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Bugbear in the Playground

Just make sure you include the name "Trogland" when booking your room. That obviously gets you the discount rate, and we can track to make sure we have met our quota...
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

Room is booked, I'm all official now.
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Room has been booked. Reverant One, you have always been official...ly cool.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

10. - Top - End - #160

Web Pre-registration Ends This Saturday (May 31st)!!!

Just so you know.

~PS

Spoiler
    Show

The Boot. Fear it.

11. - Top - End - #161

I'm registered! AND we have a room! I even signed up for events!
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Do we have enough?

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

I still only have 5 confirmed rooms, but no word from Mango/Phil yet, which I expect will add 2 more. Nor Zeb/Alarra, which would put us at 8. Zic makes 9. And then Krade/Recaiden would make 10? In the least, I'm pretty sure there are more people as well.
    Last edited by Gryffon; 2014-05-28 at 08:41 AM.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Phil, Rabbit, and I, leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise. Not only surprised, but totally unarmed! have not yet finalized our travel arrangements. Will book my room as soon as that happens.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll be sure to take care of that tomorrow, then. Wouldn't want to screw up the whole group now, would we?

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

16. - Top - End - #166

I have not yet booked a room because things have happened which means that we don't know whether it will be the both of us, just me, or if we won't be able to come again this year. Am sad.
    Remember when I had an avatar?

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

I am confirmed on a room, so plus 1 on rooms for the minimum. I didn't reserve yet for Sunday night since if I (and I think Recaiden will be with me) can save a little extra money by staying with someone else who already got a room for Sunday I would like to. So anyone who is staying, I'll give you monies for space in your room Sunday night. If not, I'll just extend mine, no problem.

I am B.
    Are you B?

18. - Top - End - #168

Angry Badger and myself will also be renting a room to promote more on site activities and because Angry Badger is probably going to be Drunken Badger by the end of each night.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    I am confirmed on a room, so plus 1 on rooms for the minimum. I didn't reserve yet for Sunday night since if I (and I think Recaiden will be with me) can save a little extra money by staying with someone else who already got a room for Sunday I would like to. So anyone who is staying, I'll give you monies for space in your room Sunday night. If not, I'll just extend mine, no problem.
    You guys can stay in my room Sunday Night. I won't mind.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Angry Badger and myself will also be renting a room to promote more on site activities and because Angry Badger is probably going to be Drunken Badger by the end of each night.
    Drunken Badger!!!!

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

+1 booked room, though it looks like you already sort-of counted me.

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

So by my count, with what has been said in thread, we have 9 confirmed reservations. Just need 1 more minimum, right?

23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    So by my count, with what has been said in thread, we have 9 confirmed reservations. Just need 1 more minimum, right?
    My boyfriend and I have reserved a room don't know if that went into the count or not

24. - Top - End - #174
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

We have a room now also.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Room reserveded.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

I just destroyed my ride and am probably going to be extremely poor soon, so I may have to cancel.

27. - Top - End - #177

Alrighty. Officially, preregistration for Trogland has ended. Basically, that means we're going with the numbers we have now for planning purposes. Late registrations are still accepted on the Trogland website, as well as on-site, but we may or may not have enough "extras" for the last minute crowd.

Unofficially, tallying seems to suggest that we'll have enough extras for at least a few late regsitrations. If you're thinking about coming, you'll definitely want to let us know ASAP!

T-minus 18 days, everyone! I'll be gearing up for Little Fears: Into The Dark soon!

~PS
    Last edited by Penguinsushi; 2014-06-02 at 07:15 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

The Boot. Fear it.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gitman00 View Post
    Unfortunately, it will be logistically impossible for Blue_Roses and me to make it this year. Uncle Sam has decreed that we relocate to New Mexico, and we'll be in the process of moving during the meetup. Much love, and we shall miss you all!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Valiant Turtle View Post
    It just got more unlikely that I'll be able to attend. Mrs. Turtle has a major system upgrade going on at work that weekend. There is slight chance my in-laws will come to the rescue for that weekend though. We will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Le sad. I think I can now confirm that you can move me to the "In Spirit" list.

Things just got horribly complicated on my end, and regardless of how things turn out, I won't be able to attend.

Thanks, and hopefully see you all next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    I must regretfully announce that Ecrinya and I will not be making it this year. We'll miss y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes Hunter View Post
    *sigh*

You know.. it would be so much more awesome if I whenever I came here to post, I could post good news.

But end of June (the end of my year) is usually bad for me. (and I didn't think to ask for June of next year to be a time where I got weekends off)

So both this year and next year I will be on rotations where I only get 1 day off a week.

I will be at Gen Con this year, and I am trying to find some time for the husband and I to come down to Johnson City at a random time to at least hang with the awesome people who hang out there year round.

Sorry I will miss again all the people who can only make it for Johnson City (Mango, Rabbit, Deva De, etc*). I wish I had more control over my schedule than I do, or at least an idea of when I'd get that schedule control back.

Have fun everyone! It's a blast, and I'm all jealous I won't be able to make it!

*And don't get your panties in a bind if I didn't name you specifically, it's late and my brain's not working. So yes, I will miss you too. Yes, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
    Oh man, I hate to follow a sad post with another sad post.

Unfortunately guys, things have not gone as planned for me in the first half of this year. As a result, I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

I'm so sad I won't be getting to see so many of you this year.

Of course this means Fufa won't be coming either, but he wanted me to pass along a message of "Hello" and "Sorry, hopefully next year"

Miss you guys so much, and now an extra year is going to drive me crazy. Have fun guys, and think of me while you're gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRockStar View Post
    I have not yet booked a room because things have happened which means that we don't know whether it will be the both of us, just me, or if we won't be able to come again this year. Am sad.
    I just destroyed my ride and am probably going to be extremely poor soon, so I may have to cancel.
    So much sadness. I will miss all of you. Still hoping for a miracle and things turn around so some of you can make it.

29. - Top - End - #179

I'm sorry to see we will be missing out on some familiar faces this year. But I am still so excited. And my mini-meetup this weekend has me that much more eager for fun and games and laughs.
    Spoiler
    Show

Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

So is that 'may' as in 'definitely but you don't want to say it that way' or is it actually only a possibility/probability? Because, really, you have to come. Who else will beat me 5 out 4 games of cribbage?

I am B.
    Are you B?