New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Tale of People & Discovery II

Weiss is ruler now.
    Here are her stats:
    Curiosity 5
    Luck 4
    Diplomacy: 2
    Military: 3
    Faith: 2
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #32

@Arkhosia, what assistance do you require? Military, economic? It's not really made clear by your action, sorry.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

3. - Top - End - #33

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbit View Post
    @Arkhosia, what assistance do you require? Military, economic? It's not really made clear by your action, sorry.
    Aid with dealing with the tragedy caused by the bloodfire springs eruption.
    Mainly diplomatic in the way of aiding = better status in Eyrecradia's eyes.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

4. - Top - End - #34

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Right, I'll edit my post. Razdis is a staunch ally of Eyrecradia!

Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternus View Post
    Hello Wombat! Thank you so, so much for the excellent table, but I was wondering whether it would be OK to change the Quill religion section, they don't worship the Lord of Fire; they currently have an animistic faith and their primary deity is Atur, god of flight.
    Alright, I'll be changing it tomorrow, as I'm currently unable to update.

Fyi All: I'll be updating graphs and attibutes the monday after rounds end, since Sundays are generally bad for me.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

I'm sorry everyone, but I'm not feeling this game. I find myself almost dreading posting for this, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out.

Much apologies, but I really can't find any inspiration or motivation for this.

I hope you all have fun, however!
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #37

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    I'm sorry everyone, but I'm not feeling this game. I find myself almost dreading posting for this, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out.

I hope you all have fun, however!
    Ah well, these things happen. It was nice playing with you, even briefly.

Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Weiss is ruler now.
    Yay!

Also, Arkhosia, what region are you aiming at with your conquest? Or is this more a fluff action within your own region? Not sure if there were any northern caverns in Eyrecradia not officially subjugated and under the Praetoria's rule.

Less yay.

A shame to see you go. It was good to have you. Do you have any particular wishes for the future of Bereginia?
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

9. - Top - End - #39

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Yay!

Also, Arkhosia, what region are you aiming at with your conquest? Or is this more a fluff action within your own region? Not sure if there were any northern caverns in Eyrecradia not officially subjugated and under the Praetoria's rule.

Less yay.

A shame to see you go. It was good to have you. Do you have any particular wishes for the future of Bereginia?
    Under 4. That okay?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Under 4. That okay?
    It certainly would be if it had an underground region.

That is to say, there currently isn't. I'll be exploring options for which regions could possibly have an "Underdark" so to speak. Coastal regions generally no, heavily mountainous regions generally yes. I'll make a post about it tomorrow, seeing as there is much interest for it. At the same time, I'll also add something to the OP about region types (standard, belowground, island and polar are currently the four types).

So you don't have to change it yet. I mostly just have to figure some things out as to not make such colonization too easy, like I did with Kasumor trying to colonize the region above Keldagrim (because it turns out Keldagrim is only the part below the mountains).
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-09 at 05:39 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

I don't know what I want for Bereginia, honestly.

Maybe a civil war to put a new ruler on the throne? I'm quite happy with the matriarchy thing, though.
    Last edited by Earl of Purple; 2014-02-09 at 06:15 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

I don't know what I want for Bereginia, honestly.

Maybe a civil war to put a new ruler on the throne? I'm quite happy with the matriarchy thing, though.
    I can figure something out that is in line with how you've played and portrayed the region and its people so far. Do you mind it becoming an NPC region?

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shnur View Post
    Ok, thanks for quick answer. I have played in czech (It´s my native language). But it weren´t really fantasy games, but more historical, ancient Rome, cold war etc.
    That sounds very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    I didn't see (on only a skim though) what kind of housing there was there, so I shrugged and figured "whatever is the houses there".
    Probably the outside shades...? I'm not sure what to do with this information or whether it's safe to ignore it. Obviously, Tekorva will sort out the gangs of kids.

EDIT - Here's hoping it's not 'black gold'. I don't need to become a bigger target for conquest than I already am...

I would help were I to have enough actions this round, but alas I do not.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-09 at 06:55 PM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

So regions having under-regions will be determined by GM? Alright, and I'm assuming they count as adjacent to the above region but would they count as adjacent to a region that was adjacent to the above region? Same with coastal regions, would land across water count as adjacent or not?

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

Not at all, Morph. Actually, I think I prefer that- somebody who's been around since the beginning and not a newcomer taking over.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Three of my actions are mainly for role play flavor and to increase Curiosity:

1. Develop Raaneka road system.
    2. Develop Kite technology.
    3. Develop Dye technology.

I notice in the rules that introducing new technologies requires a Curiosity 10 action... is there a way to introduce technologies strictly by researching them for enough turns?
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

17. - Top - End - #47

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post

I notice in the rules that introducing new technologies requires a Curiosity 10 action... is there a way to introduce technologies strictly by researching them for enough turns?
    Yes, you spend actions to increase your curiosity to ten.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    So regions having under-regions will be determined by GM? Alright, and I'm assuming they count as adjacent to the above region but would they count as adjacent to a region that was adjacent to the above region? Same with coastal regions, would land across water count as adjacent or not?
    Underground regions count as adjacent yeah. (I noticed your post before, but seem to have forgotten to reply after I returned from dinner.) Land across water does not count as adjacent, however, unless otherwise noted. Once it becomes a point, I'll put dotted lines on the map to show the territorial waters of coastal regions. If a region's territorial waters border that of another, they count as adjacent for purposes of forming a Great Kingdom.

...oh god, I'm going to have trouble determining adjacent regions for all the other special regions that I have yet to add. (Shelving those for like Round 20 at the earliest then!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    Yes, you spend actions to increase your curiosity to ten.
    Clever man.

But yeah, that's actually kind of the gist of it, funnily enough. Everything that could have existed during the early Medieval times (anything pre-bookprinting and plate armour, and of course excluding things from the highly advanced Romans and Chinese) you can assume to exist or capable of being developed normally though. Dyes and kites can be developed normally, unless you want kites that can carry people into the air. That is a thing that is perfect for a Curiosity 10 action. (Total Leonardo da Vinci stuff.)

If someone feels like the technology gain goes too slowly, they should partner up with others to share or spread their stuff. Everyone of the players can get Curiosity 10 within 5 rounds tops, and with around 30 players that means that if only a third of them were Curiosity-focused and started with Curiosity 3 on average, you could have 10 new technologies within 5 rounds. And it can be practically anything! As long as you got the resources and can reasonably justify that technology being possible.

I don't think we'll hit the space age in like... well, anytime soon, so we won't be flipping genres this year (other than to more fantasy, perhaps). Unless everyone would be optimally Curiosity-focused, pumping out a new technology per player once per 4 rounds. That'd mean like 90 new technologies in three months (60 in-game years)! At that point, I'd probably just go like "yeah guys, let's just say the baseline is now [real life historical epoch]".

...then again, there's spelljamming.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-09 at 07:33 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

If we pump out 250 new technologies, can we just rename the setting to Warhammer 40k?

“I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

20. - Top - End - #50

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    If we pump out 250 new technologies, can we just rename the setting to Warhammer 40k?

We're too nice for 40k. Although, I do love my Black Templars (burnburnstabsmitechargekillemperordamnedhereticsk illkillsuffernottheuncleantoliveCHAAAARGE!!!)

Yeah. Not even close to 40k.

burnitallburnitallmwahahahahahaha...

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

See, at the beginning I would've agreed with you but now I'm too invested in building my high fantasy empire... I'd prefer things to go steadily enough for me to write enough rather than jump straight to burning hereteks.

Though nothing's stopping anyone from Faith 5ing Chaos Undivided.
    Actually, I shouldn't be giving anyone ideas on how to bring forth the apocalypse...

EDIT - Disclaimer - inb4 anyone calmly explains things to me again, I am not being entirely serious.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-09 at 08:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Actually, having a demon-worshiping faction trying to bring about the apocalypse would be cool. Not 40k demons though. It's hard enough to take the damn things down with genetically modified superhumans with phycic powers and weapons that cost more than a planet that are infused with the holy power of a godlike being who is the anti-thesis of said demons. I can't imagine how a fantasy setting would deal with that.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Actually, having a demon-worshiping faction trying to bring about the apocalypse would be cool. Not 40k demons though. It's hard enough to take the damn things down with genetically modified superhumans with phycic powers and weapons that cost more than a planet that are infused with the holy power of a godlike being who is the anti-thesis of said demons. I can't imagine how a fantasy setting would deal with that.
    Seriously, I wouldn't mind either. It's almost to be expected, though everyone's lore seems just... Really nice. Even the Sympol aren't really evil. Though, I suppose I have a very hard time seeing evil as other people see it.

As for how a fantasy setting would deal with it, you know the 40k universe demons really help the story because they can't really be dealt with. At least... Not easily. Even the God-Emperor can't protect all of mankind from them!

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

How does a fantasy setting deal with Warhammer 40k Daemons.

Guess no one told Imperator about Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

25. - Top - End - #55

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    How does a fantasy setting deal with Warhammer 40k Daemons.

Guess no one told Imperator about Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
    While I've never played WFB, I am aware of it's existence. The scale is a bit different, with less world-ending powerful factions (because they've only got one world) and also WFB has magic, which is more powerful and reliable that 40k phycic powers.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

WHF daemons are a (pun intended) hell of a lot weaker. That's how they get dealt with. And lots of shooty and staby.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    ...clearly one of those princesses must be a witch. To find out, one must tie her to a rock and throw her into the river. If she drowns well... she's not a witch. If she floats however, burn her at the stake!
    That's not how you check for a witch! You prick their finger, and if it doesn't bleed, then they're a witch and should be tested to see if they're evil.
    If not? Then we might as well keep them around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    @Elemental I assume Kateline is moving to Bordeux for the marriage?
    Indeed. It means I don't have to worry about as much royalty.

Also... Going to colonise region twenty-eight.
    *evil maniacal laughter*
    Seriously though, it appears uninhabited. So, there shouldn't be any serious objections.

Edit: C'nor, are we still going ahead with the marriage between Zhela and Varel?
    Last edited by Elemental; 2014-02-10 at 12:01 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

28. - Top - End - #58

C'nor, please clear your PM box.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Adite-Devdano Dynasty
    Current as of Round 19 (421-425)
    Family Tree

Current Rulers
    BHAKTI SATATO (42-46)
    A girl, born in 379. Red hair, green eyes. Swirling purple tattoos with blue and gold skin dye. Queen of Raaneka and a devoted ancestral priestess. Daughter of Sir Joradar the Loud, wife of Tikta II Satato, mother of Naviki, Bhori, and Khusa. A passionate speaker.

TIKTA II SATATO (42-46)
    Son of Dheva, born in 379. Green hair, blue eyes. Numerous blue tattoos with green skin dye patterns. King of Raaneka and master storyteller. Husband to Bhakti Satato, father of Naviki, Bhori, and Khusa. Committed to the memory of his ancestors.

Spoiler: Succession
    Show
    Lady Aditi and Lord Devdan (341-362)
    Queen Lomadi and King Ujval Devdano (363-383)
    Queen Anguri and King Krama Adite (383-401)
    Queen Bhakti and King Tikta II Satato (401-present)

Next in line: Rabi and Talvar Devdano

House Adite, "Boundless Glory."
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADITI BLACKHANDS (46)
    A girl, born 316. Black hair, blue eyes. Golden filigree tattoos with red skin dye. Dyed her hands black to the elbow after death of daughter, Devi. Adventurer, dame, and Lady of Raaneka. Mother of Tikta, Devi, Ujval, Jura, Avam, and Anguri. Master of the spear. May she return during our greatest need.

ANGURI ADITE (54)
    Daughter of Aditi, born 347 of Devdan. Red hair, blue eyes. Wispy white tattoos with mottled purple dye. Queen of Raaneka, Marshal of the Berunda Riders, Cousin to the Islanders of the Jeweled Cities. Wife to Krama and mother to Bapa Adite. Called the Golden. Her mother's equal. Died defacing the Victor's Statue of Tupelo Cornus in 401.

KRAMA ADITE (59)
    A boy, born in 346. Black hair, blue eyes. Hard red tattoos with white skin dye. King of Raaneka , Berunda Rider, husband to Anguri Adite, father of Bapa. Fearless in battle. Died of old age in 405.

SERI (57)
    A girl, born 347. Brown hair, green eyes. Stippled black tattoos, striped light blue dye. Knight, Berunda Rider, lover to Anguri Adite. Fleet of foot. Died of old age in 404.

BAPA ADITE (56-60)
    Son of Krama, born 365 by Anguri. No hair, blue eyes. Round red tattoos, no dye, and white Wenyavuk Tiger stripes on his arms. Captain of the First Raaneki Cavalry. Husband to Patari and Masadi. Father of Pahale, Dusari, Tyrti, Catha, Ancavi, and Chathi. A robust man.

PATARI ADITE (56-60)
    A girl, born in 365. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Gentle brown tattoos with golden accent dye. Master wrestler, and stonemason guildowner. Wife of Bapa. Mother of Dusari, Tyrti, and Chathi. A hard woman.

MASADI ADITE (56-60)
    A girl, born in 365. Blue hair, blue eyes. Electric blue tattoos with silver accent dye. Master dancer, and acrobat. Wife of Bapa. Mother of Pahale, Catha, and Ancali. A sultry woman.

DUSARI ADITE (40-44)
    Daughter of Patari, born in 381. Red hair, hazel eyes. Golden tattoos with green body dye. Third Marshal of the Berunda Riders, wife of Tarn Grant-Tremblor Adite, and master of the Vineyard Spear. A beautiful, dangerous woman.

TARN GRANT-TREMBLOR ADITE (44-48)
    A boy, born in 377. Purple-blue hair, copper eyes. Green and white tattoos with no body dye. Son of Evelyn Grant and Pinna Tremblor, and husband of Dusari Adite. A tall and agile athlete.

Heirloom: The True Flame
    A candle that cannot be extinguished, lit long ago by a spark from the rocks of the Painted Coast. Presented by the Blazing Avatar during the First Raaneki Games in 347. A symbol of endurance, and of the world's mysteries.

House Devdano, "Wisdom and Generosity."
    Spoiler
    Show
    DEVDAN (46)
    A boy, born 316. Red hair, brown eyes. Geometric silver tattoos with blue skin dye. Adventurer, knight, and Lord of Raaneka. Father of Devi, Ujval, Jura, Avam, and Anguri. He lead the Raaneki with bravery and cunning. May he return in our greatest need.

UJVAL GLORYSIGHT DEVDANO (40)
    Son of Devdan, born 344 by Aditi. Deep red hair, brown eyes. Vinelike brown and deep red tattoos with green skin dye. King and Chief Vintner of Raaneka. Husband to Lomadi, father of Hansi, Calaki, and Dacari. As cunning as his father. Called Glorysight for the tragedy at the 2nd Grand Ball of Telluris. Died of Pusdeath in 383.

LOMADI DEVDANO (38)
    A girl, born 346. Purple hair, green eyes. Delicate red tattoos with gray skin dye. Queen of Raaneka, Caravan guildowner, wife of Ujval, mother of Hansi, Calaki, and Dacari. A sly merchant. Died of Pusdeath in 383.

HANSI DEVDANO (58-62)
    Daughter of Lomadi, born 363 of Ujval. Purple-black hair, brown eyes. Purple-black tattoos with green skin dye from the elbows down. Wife of Krodhi. Mother of Talvar. A joyful winemaker.

KRODHI DEVDANO (56-60)
    A girl, born in 361. Green hair, brown eyes. Abrupt brown tattoos with blue skin dye. Wife of Hansi. Mother of Talvar. A surly tavernowner.

CALAKI SERENDEL (55)
    Daughter of Lomadi, born 364 of Ujval. Orange hair, green eyes. Stark orange tattoos with banded green dye. Princess of Qarimos, wife of Jacob Serendel, mother of Aditi Sultana. A clever musician and singer. Died of age in 419.

JACOB SERENDEL (64)
    Son of Jain, born 356 by Alara. Brown hair, green eyes. No tattoos or dye. Prince of Qarimos, Admiral of the Raaneki Navy, wife of Calaki, and father of Aditi Sultana. A puissant captain. Died of age in 420.

DACARI JARROW (nee DEVDANO) (56)
    Daughter of Lomadi, born 365 of Ujval. White hair, gray eyes. Flowing white tatoos with ashy black dye. Wife of Edwyrd of Jarrland. A serene dancer and diplomat. Died of violence in 421 at age 56.

Heirloom: The Winemantle
    A necklace, finely crafted with a single, many-colored gem. Presented by Sycia during the Second Raaneki Games in 362. It is a reminder of the beauty in this world, and of its inconstance.

House Satato, "Relentless Devotion."
    Spoiler
    Show
    SATATA (23)
    A boy, born 314. Brown hair, brown eyes. Flowing brown tattoos. Adventurer, and lover to Aditi and Devdan. Father of Tikta. Died in battle at sea at age 23 in 337.

TIKTA SATATO (58)
    Son of Satata, born 333 by Aditi. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Simple black tattoos with light brown skin dye. Retired Captain of the First Raaneki Cavalry. Husband to Lady Cassandra Bordeux, father of David, Khili, Sirius, Urani, and Pasa. A formidable archer. Died in his sleep in 391.

CASSANDRA BORDEUX (61)
    Daughter of Lord David Bordeux, born 329 by Candice, nee Firestone. Red hair, hazel eyes. Known as "the Unmarked." Wife of Prince Tikta Satato, mother of of David, Khili, Sirius, Urani, and Pasa. Retired envoy to the Union of the Northwest. Died of Pusdeath in 390.

DAVID SATATO (62)
    Son of Tikta, born 355 by Cassandra. Red-purple hair, brown eyes. Minimal white tattoos and no skin dye. Husband to Lady Uristine of Razdis. Envoy to the Union of the Northwest with his wife, Uristine. Died of old age in 415.

URISTINE OF THE UNBROKEN LINE CLAN (71-75)
    A girl, born 346 of Razkai. Brown hair, red eyes. No tattoos or skin dye. Wife of David Satato. Envoy to the Union of the Northwest with her husband, David.

KHILI SATATO (42)
    Daughter of Cassandra, born 356 of Tikta. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Swirling purple tattoos with blue and gold skin dye. Ancestral priestess and explorer. Wife of Dheva. Mother of Tikta II Satato. Lost exploring the depths of Ayava in 398.

DHEVA SATATO (44)
    A boy, born 354. Green hair, blue eyes. Numerous blue tattoos with green skin dye patterns. A storyteller and explorer. Husband of Khili Satato. Father of Tikta II Satato. Lost exploring the depths of Ayava in 398.

PASA SATATO (61-65)
    Son of Tikta, born 360 by Cassandra. No hair, pale eyes. Numerous white tattoos with dark gray skin dye. A noted wise man.

BHAKTI SATATO (42-46)
    A girl, born in 379. Red hair, green eyes. Swirling purple tattoos with blue and gold skin dye. Queen of Raaneka and a devoted ancestral priestess. Daughter of Sir Joradar the Loud, wife of Tikta II Satato, mother of Naviki, Bhori, and Khusa. A passionate speaker.

TIKTA II SATATO (42-46)
    Son of Dheva, born in 379. Green hair, blue eyes. Numerous blue tattoos with green skin dye patterns. King of Raaneka and master storyteller. Husband to Bhakti Satato, father of Naviki, Bhori, and Khusa. Committed to the memory of his ancestors.

Heirloom: The Ivory Vessels
    Twin drinking horns of ivory. Gifts presented by Grmanhil during the Last Visitation in Guilder in 369. A symbol of fellowship, and of the dream of purity.

Progenitors
    Spoiler
    Show
    ADITI BLACKHANDS (46)
    A girl, born 316. Black hair, blue eyes. Golden filigree tattoos with red skin dye. Dyed her hands black to the elbow after death of daughter, Devi. Adventurer, dame, and Lady of Raaneka. Mother of Tikta, Devi, Ujval, Jura, Avam, and Anguri. Master of the spear. May she return during our greatest need.
    Spoiler: Of Aditi and Devdan
    Show
    In Raaneka there grew so noble a maid that in all the lands none fairer or more courageous might be. Aditi was she called, which is “boundless;” a comely woman she became, for whose sake many a man and woman felt heartbreak in her absence. Her stalwart heart was without equal save one; her peerless body was beyond degree. When knighted after 24 years of life, Dame Aditi rose to shirk her solitary ways of adventure. She made bold promises of leadership, but must needs find a husband. Rulership was her desire, and no Raaneki rules alone.

At that time there was but one man in her heart. Devdan was his name, which is “gift of the spirits;” of peerless mind was he, and no ruse or plan could escape his scrutiny. His body was spare but graceful, like a heron parting the waters with its subtle gait. They married without haste, for they were in mourning together for the loss of their lover, Satata, a relentless man and mighty warrior. But in 341, both aged 25 years, they joined in formal union. There were bloodless negotiations, and they rose to the twin thrones of Raaneka.

DEVDAN (46)
    A boy, born 316. Red hair, brown eyes. Geometric silver tattoos with blue skin dye. Adventurer, knight, and Lord of Raaneka. Father of Devi, Ujval, Jura, Avam, and Anguri. He lead the Raaneki with bravery and cunning. May he return during our greatest need.
    Spoiler: Final Stats
    Show
    Diplomacy: 3
    Military: 5
    Curiosity: 10
    Faith: 1
    Luck: 5

SATATA (23)
    A boy, born 314. Brown hair, brown eyes. Flowing brown tattoos. Adventurer, and lover to Aditi and Devdan. Father of Tikta. Died in battle at sea in 337.

Children
    TIKTA SATATO (58)
    Son of Satata, born 333 by Aditi. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Simple black tattoos with light brown skin dye. Retired Captain of the First Raaneki Cavalry. Husband to Lady Cassandra Bordeux, father of David, Khili, Sirius, Urani, and Pasa. A formidable archer. Died in his sleep in 391.

DEVI ADITE (10)
    Daughter of Aditi, born 343 of Devdan. Brown hair, blue eyes. A serene child. Trained as a winemaker. Died of Dreadfallow sickness at age 10 in 353.

UJVAL DEVDANO (40)
    Son of Devdan, born 344 by Aditi. Deep red hair, brown eyes. Vinelike brown and deep red tattoos with green skin dye. King and Chief Vintner of Raaneka. Husband to Lomadi, father of Hansi, Calaki, and Dacari. As cunning as his father. Died of Pusdeath in 383.

JURA DEVDANO (9)
    Son of Devdan, born 346 by Aditi. Light brown hair, gray eyes. A finicky child. Twin to Avam. Died of Thirty Day Plague at age 9 in 355.

AVAM DEVDANO (46)
    Son of Devdan, born 346 by Aditi. Light brown hair, gray eyes. Sculpted blue tattoos with silver dye. Born a weakling, but miraculously vigorous after Thirty Day Plague in 355. Known as the Wayward Prince. A massive warrior. Died in passion in 392.

ANGURI ADITE (54)
    Daughter of Aditi, born 347 of Devdan. Red hair, blue eyes. Wispy white tattoos with mottled purple dye. Queen of Raaneka, Marshal of the Berunda Riders, Cousin to the Islanders of the Jeweled Cities. Wife to Krama and mother to Bapa Adite. Called the Golden. Her mother's equal. Died defacing the Victor's Statue of Tupelo Cornus in 401.
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-06-23 at 02:43 PM.
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Round 3 Stats!

* Please note, some scores are pending. If you have a stat dispute, message me. Morph, some of these stats could be different if we counted the secret actions. These have been noted as such.

Gunung - +2 Curiosity

Celero - +1 Curiosity,

Bereginia - Turned to NPC!

Nyroth - Inactive for Round.

Kasumor - +2 Military, +1 Luck, Added Ashmar, Lord of Progress and Life as a religion!

The Heartwaste - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Faith

Eyrecradia - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Woodwind - +2 Military

Calorum - +1 Military, +1 Faith

Aloren - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Genivana - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity, +1 Luck,

Hrathan-Tuor - +2 Military

Raaneka - +1 Curiosity, +1 Military

Qarimos - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Lyradis - +2 Curiosity

Razdis - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity, +1 Luck

Guilder - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity, Added [Good] Inventors as a resource!

Zargrim - Newly Formed!

Keldagrim - +2 Curiosity

Pryonia - +2 Curiosity

Tekorva - +2 Curiosity, Added [Good] Brass (copper and zinc) as a resource!

Sympolemou - +2 Military

Domhan Abhaile - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Military

Bordeux - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity, Added [Good] Sulfur as a resource!

Sulvan's Fury - Inactive for Round

Ashenia - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Crima - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Tar - Inactive for Round

The Jeweled Cities - +1 Diplomacy

All save Bereginia, Nyroth, Sulvan's Fury, Zargrim and Tar get +1 to Wordiness.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-02-11 at 04:36 PM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)