New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Tale of People & Discovery II

I have a question regarding resources, and how they relate to military. I will use SamBurke's latest IC post as an example.

He raised 3,000 troops this round, 1,000 of which were equipped with brass. Now, how would brass compare, to, say iron? Or steel, or Mithril? And, since he only has one other metal, steel, which even though he has not said is used as equipment, let's assume it is. That leaves 1000 men who have no specified metal equipped. Do they just receive no bonus to combat?
    Another related question. Are Mithril and adamant better than other common metals, such as brass, steel, or iron, say providing a +2 as compared to a +1?
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-02-10 at 03:31 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    I have a question regarding resources, and how they relate to military. I will use SamBurke's latest IC post as an example.

He raised 3,000 troops this round, 1,000 of which were equipped with brass. Now, how would brass compare, to, say iron? Or steel, or Mithril? And, since he only has one other metal, steel, which even though he has not said is used as equipment, let's assume it is. That leaves 1000 men who have no specified metal equipped. Do they just receive no bonus to combat?
    Another related question. Are Mithril and adamant better than other common metals, such as brass, steel, or iron, say providing a +2 as compared to a +1?
    Brass is already stated to be equal to Iron.

I need to edit in that another of them is using my steel, too.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

@The Wombat, could you update Genivana's religion to Radurja on the charts >.> Also maybe put the lumber for adamantine trade between myself and Gunung on the other chart.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Scla´ca
    Region 27, Shnur
    __
    Link to rolls:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...postcount=3087

Kach´tu, Chief of Scla´ca

Current Stats:
    Diplomacy: 4
    Military: 2
    Curiosity: 2
    Faith: 4+1=5
    Luck: 1

Region Details

Spoiler: Terrain
    Show

Thanks to monsoon rains, land of Scla´ca is covered by tropical forest. There is only small fertile area in the north of region which can feed just small part of Scla´ca population. Rest of population depends on sea in the east or on hunting in rainforest in central and south part of Scla´ca. There are also mountains in the west, which blocks path to salt desert. People of Scla´ca usually avoid large lake in the north-west, because its water is poisoned by salt and our people believe that terrible creatures live in the lake.

Roaring Mountain: Worst insult in Scla´ca language can be translated like: “May screaming monkey tears out your heart.“ This monkey-shaped mountain brings fear to hearts of Scla´ca people for centuries. One old legend says that Roaring mountain is in fact petrified skull of actual monster. It says that two thousands year ago gigantic monkey attacked lizardfolk settlements and killed almost all of them. Only few survivors escaped deep to the forest. Last surviving shaman came with idea, they sacrificed five monkey to spirits of nature, but with no efect. In desperate situation they used last desperate means, they sacrificed five lizardfolk. In very same moment large black stone have fallen from the sky and killed monster. Now, this stone lies forty kilometers on the south-east from Roaring mountain and is subject of worshiping.

The Sky Stone: This stone lies in center of Scla´ca land. It´s gift of nature to lizardfolk which, according to legends spread by shamans, has magical power. It should protect lizardfolk from destroying in case of need. This stone, according to another legend, killed famous Monster and created Roaring Mountain. It´s twenty meters long and five meters high black stone, situated in big crater. The Sky Stone is most sacred place for Scla´ca people and many of them come here to touch him and say their wishes. They should come true.

Deep Forest: Rainforest which covers most of land of Scla´ca in called simply Deep Forest. This forest provides us with most of our resources. Meat and fruit is consumed mostly by locals, but it also provides tropical wood for trade. Many people believes that in south, deep in forest lies territory of horrible monsters or ruins of ancient civilizations, but only few hunters finds courage to go that far.

Spoiler: People
    Show

Population: 23 000 (Lizardfolk)

Population of Scla´ca consist almost only of lizardfolk. There are few human merchants in the north which buy tropical wood and gold, but they are not very significant. Scla´ca people are divided in many tribes and were united under one flag only few years ago. Main power in Scla´ca holds ruler, but most of decisions are made by meeting of tribe leaders. Scla´ca holds together only thanks to strong leader and is in permanent danger of dissolving.

Appearance: Due to hard environment, Scla´ca people are well-built and agile. Body of all lizardfolk is covered by scales. Most of them has dark green scales, sometimes with brown spots or strips. This colour provide them great camouflage in forest. Leaders of tribes have more noticeable colouration, usually orange or red stripes.

Scla´ca lizardfolk are usually 180 centimeters high, with no difference between male and female. They have very long hands and legs and excel in running and climbing.

Scla´ca lizardfolk prefere wearing just a little clothes, most of them made by skin of animals from Deep Forest. Tribe leaders wear usually clothes decorated by feathers of tropical birds.

Scla´ca lizardfolk don´t have any hair and are cold-blooded.

Scla´ca lizardfolk reach maturity usually in 10 years and rarely live more than 50 years. Thanks to using of medical herbs, shamans can live much longer, but rarely reach 80 years.

Culture: Culture of Scla´ca is various, depends on each tribe. All tribes have shamanistic religion, they worship nature, soil and sky. Religion isn´t centralized, but shares similar legends and customs. All lizardfolk worship The Sky Stone and often visit it.

There are various rituals, shamans use herbs from Deep Forest to get into trance. They have visions in such trance and some says that they can see future. These rituals are kept in secret, but shamans are willing to sell herbs even to foreigners.

Dealing with Scla´ca lizardfolk is very difficult, because they tend to be very impuslive. They also usually pretend to be simpleminded, mainly if they talk to foreigners.

Combat techniques of Scla´ca lizardfolk are pretty simple. They use mainly spears, sometimes with shield. Few of them also uses bows, usually along with strong poisons. They usually wears hide armor, but some also fights without any armor. As battle tactics they prefere ambush enemy, rather than straight confrontation.

Lizardfolk possess only little property, so heritage is usually solved by shamans or tribe leaders. Property is usually divided equally to all relatives.
    In case of tribe leaders there is different tradition. All children have roght to take part in ritual of heritage. Who refuse to take part, loses right to heritage. Ritual of heritage is basically fight to death, until only one heir remains. Is pretty common that only strongest child is willing to participate, but in some cases almost whole family dies in this ritual. This ritual should ensure, that only most capable will lead tribe.

Spoiler: Resources
    Show

Exports:
    Tropical wood (good)
    Gold (good)
    Herbs (medical, poisonous etc.) (good)

Imports
    Stone (required)
    Iron (desired)

Most of riches of Scla´ca comes from Deep Forest. This large rainforest provides us with wood of tropical trees in very good quality. Also many obscure herbs are gathered by our shamans, which mix them into various alchemical potions or trade them to foreigners. Our last treasure comes from mountains in the west. Western mountains posses great deposits of gold, which is used on ritual items or for trade.
    Unfortunately, there is lack of high-quality stone in the land of Scla´ca. There is also great desire for iron, which would improve our military and agricultural.

Spoiler: Religion
    Show

Religion of Scla´ca is mainly animistic, we worship nature, sky and land. Our religion isn´t organized, every tribe has its own independent shamans. However legends, traditions and rituals are more or less same in every tribe. Rituals of Scla´ca are various, but most important is ritual of The Sky Stone. Every year, after end of rainy season all shamans and tribe leaders meet at The Sky Stone, where they consume various herbs and usually have visions, in which they speak with spirits of nature. Scla´ca shamans are very skillful in dealing with herbs from Deep forest.

There are some rumors, that new ruler of Scla´ca wants introduce more organized form of religion, in order to consolidate still unstable Scla´ca.

Spoiler: Technologies
    Show

There is only basic technology in land of Scla´ca. We are more or less still uncivilized nation, and our path to civilization will be long and hard.

Spoiler: Leadership
    Show

Kach´tu, Chief of Scla´ca Age: 32
    Kach´tu is lizardfolk, little smaller than average lizardfolk. His scales are dark green, with two big red strips on his back.
    Life of Kach´tu was very difficult, he was small and weak in world of strength. As son of tribe leader, after his death, he had right to take part in ritual of heritage, but noone expected it, his brother was bigger and stronger. In fight to death, he was suprisingly able to defeat his brother and tear his heart out. After that, he started uniting of Scla´ca. He was able to mix clever diplomacy with using of force and after seven years, Scla´ca was formed. He was ruling Scla´ca for five years, when first people came from north. After this unexpected event, he realized that he have to establish diplomatic relations with rest of the world.
    He is determined to establish strong and centralize state, but his way will be long and with small chance of succes.

Sacata Age: 25
    Sacata is wife of Kach´tu. She is daughter of Noch´tu, leader of one of the strongest tribes of Scla´ca. She married Kach´tu as part of agreement of Kach´tu and her father. Their marriage should ensure stability of Scla´ca, but thanks to arranged marriage, there is only little love between them. However, she is faithful wife and mainly takes care about their child.

Na´tu Age: 5
    Only child of Kach´tu and Sacata. One of the possible future leaders of Scla´ca. As name suggest, he is male.

Hopefully without big grammatical errors.
    edit: My family tree: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c...33361443185874
    Last edited by Shnur; 2014-02-12 at 10:40 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95

So is iron the baseline, then, with steel being a +1, Mithril and adamant one +2?

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

Ummm...aren't you thinking of Bronze, sam?

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    @The Wombat, could you update Genivana's religion to Radurja on the charts >.> Also maybe put the lumber for adamantine trade between myself and Gunung on the other chart.
    I haven't done trades yet, I'll be working on that once I get rid of repetetiveness within my posts. Trying to make my job easier.

So is iron the baseline, then, with steel being a +1, Mithril and adamant one +2?
    From what I understand, you need the technology to turn Iron into Steel. That means a research - curiousity 10. Otherwise, it's just Iron. The metal tech has not been specified by Morph as of yet.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

7. - Top - End - #97

So no one has access to what I'll call advanced metals- steel, Mithril, and adamantine, which should provide, what, +1 enhancement?- except for the UN.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

@Logic, I sent Silverbit a PM about it. Also I'm fine with what you've got. Feel free to finalize it at your leisure.

@Morph, regarding the future(present?) change to conversion we talked about and the current rules, should a ruler take an action to convert their own populace?

So ~1500 Genivanans are Seekers of Radurja. Could I use an action to increase that?
    Yes.

And wait, there are only 3000 Genivanans total? Did a mass ritual suicide/homicide happen?

Brass, bronze, iron and steel all add no bonus.

Any technologies only add a +1. Mithril and adamantium are examples of such technologies, and thus add +1 (for armies as a whole, not per unit, mind you). Steel doesn't add a +1 so far, but as it requires two resources (Iron and Coal), perhaps it should count. Hmmm, thinking.

EDIT: I'm thinking no. It would essentially be an exception to the established rules, and the less exceptions the better. Steel (or Iron and Coal seperately) may be necessary for development of some technologies that irl were developed during Industrial times and up to WWII, especially stuff like tanks (unless you have a more suitable metal), but on its own it grants no bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    From what I understand, you need the technology to turn Iron into Steel. That means a research - curiousity 10. Otherwise, it's just Iron. The metal tech has not been specified by Morph as of yet.
    Steel was around during ancient times, though it was never capable of being mass-produced until the 1700s. Then again, practically nothing was mass-produced until near 1800 and over.

Which means that anyone with access to Iron and Coal natively or through trade can make steel by just spending a Curiosity action (not even a special action) to research it and set stuff up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnur View Post
    Hopefully without big grammatical errors.
    Looks great! Love how you worked it out. There are grammatical and some spelling errors around, but it's all pretty easily understood, at least by me. Good job! Feel free to jump right in. Wombat, Way and I will proceed to include Scla'ca in the tables as soon as we can.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-10 at 04:55 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

Ummm...aren't you thinking of Bronze, sam?

I haven't done trades yet, I'll be working on that once I get rid of repetetiveness within my posts. Trying to make my job easier.

I would love to have that tech stuff finalized.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

10. - Top - End - #100

So, what about that last 1000 men of SamBurke's? Do they not get trained, because he does not have the metals for it?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

So, what about that last 1000 men of SamBurke's? Do they not get trained, because he does not have the metals for it?
    What 1000 men specifically?

Also, reposting since you posted both while I was editing:
    Brass, bronze, iron and steel all add no bonus.

Any technologies only add a +1. Mithril and adamantium are examples of such technologies, and thus add +1 (for armies as a whole, not per unit, mind you). Steel doesn't add a +1 so far, but as it requires two resources (Iron and Coal), perhaps it should count. Hmmm, thinking.

EDIT: I'm thinking no. It would essentially be an exception to the established rules, and the less exceptions the better. Steel (or Iron and Coal seperately) may be necessary for development of some technologies that irl were developed during Industrial times and up to WWII, especially stuff like tanks (unless you have a more suitable metal), but on its own it grants no bonus.

12. - Top - End - #102

Spoiler
    Show

1. Secret [MILITARY]
    2. Raise 1 Land Unit (Bronze, like all of the others) [MILITARY]
    3. Raise 1 Land Unit (Using my Steel from Gunung)[MILITARY]
    4. Raise 1 Land Unit [MILITARY]
    5. My Ships in the Eastern Sea travel south to attempt to find habitable land, and/or a way to sail across the continent to the Western Ocean. [CURIOSITY]
    This 1000 men. There is no metal available for use to equip them.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Yes.

And wait, there are only 3000 Genivanans total? Did a mass ritual suicide/homicide happen?
    I seem to have eaten a zero there.

That is good to know though.

14. - Top - End - #104

I seem to have eaten a zero there.

That is good to know though.
    You mistook it for a donut too? Man, I do that all the time.
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-02-10 at 05:09 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

A lightning storm with bolts of green, pink, gold and bright blue has been seen across a span of two days on the horizon from the coasts of Qarimos, Raaneka, Lyradis, Guilder and Domhan Abhaile.
    In what year did this happen? Thanks!
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Yes there is. There's plenty to equip them, even if SamBurke didn't specifically note what he equipped them with (presumably bronze, as is standard for his troops, considering his words with his bronze-equipped troops).

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    In what year did this happen? Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #107

Yes there is. There's plenty to equip them, even if SamBurke didn't specifically note what he equipped them with (presumably bronze, as is standard for his troops, considering his words with his bronze-equipped troops).
    Ah, I just realized my error. I'm so used to the UN as far as trade goes that I didn't think that you could have more than one stack.

EDIT: Also, where did this goblin nation spring from in Waylander's post?
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-02-10 at 05:51 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright folks! I've updated the leadership post! I've gotten rid of maintaining all of your Family Trees for you. I'll keep track of your current ruler, as well as a post or family tree program you might keep track of it yourself. However, please note, if you do not keep track of it in some capacity, you'll find yourself backed into a corner with no heir to speak of. Please in some capacity maintain your family tree. It's pretty easy to manage on the Family Tree site, but you can do it manually as well. If you want to copy morph's method, you can always go to the previous thread and copy it from there.

Alright, so next up, working on the resource and country post.

ALSO! If you notice in the rulers list, it shows ages. Please let me know your rulers age so I can add it in! That way, we can keep track of rulers that are getting past their prime or life span.

(I know some or all of this might be listed in your country posts, but I haven't had a chance to go through everyones post yet, so adding it here for me would save me loads of time. )
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-02-10 at 06:03 PM.

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic

19. - Top - End - #109

I'm probably going to focus a bit on faith actions next round.
    I find Weiss's lack of faith... disturbing.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, I just realized my error. I'm so used to the UN as far as trade goes that I didn't think that you could have more than one stack.

EDIT: Also, where did this goblin nation spring from in Waylander's post?
    The idea of stacks being required for equipping troops was dropped. It was in an earlier draft that never made it into the rules, because it would otherwise require keeping track of what equipment every single unit has, and that is just completely unmanageable.

The goblin nation is the aboveground portion of region 15. Keldagrim turned out to be only the belowground region 15, so they were added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    I'm probably going to focus a bit on faith actions next round.
    I find Weiss's lack of faith... disturbing.
    A high priestess with low Faith? Sounds like a recipe for drama!

*totally not imagining a primetime dramedy surrounding Weiss*

21. - Top - End - #111

Lord David will be 47 by the end of this round Wombat.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

Lord David will be 47 by the end of this round Wombat.
    So he is currently 42, then, correct?

World Building Projects:
    Magic

23. - Top - End - #113

So he is currently 42, then, correct?
    Of course!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks for making this decision. It's so much easier on us.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

ALSO! If you notice in the rulers list, it shows ages. Please let me know your rulers age so I can add it in! That way, we can keep track of rulers that are getting past their prime or life span.

(I know some or all of this might be listed in your country posts, but I haven't had a chance to go through everyones post yet, so adding it here for me would save me loads of time. )
    Lady Aditi and Lord Devdan were both born in 316. They were both 30 at the beginning of this round, and will be 35 by the end.

EDIT: Just noticed the succession details as well. Raaneki believe that leadership is not a lonely position, and are pretty nationalistic. Succession goes to the eldest married couple with at least 50% Raaneki ancestry on both sides.
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-02-10 at 06:55 PM.
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

At the end of round three/beginning of this round Kal "Doomkhan" Ignato is 47.

What are we considering close to death? 70s? or are we going with gritty everyone is covered in muck and disease because its middle ages-esque and likely to die in their mid to late 50s if they are lucky enough to have money to afford what passes for medical treatment? Hmm, if we do go that way I feel like more curiosity actions might be taken to keep people from dying of disease instead of imagining new engines of war and colonization.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

New Ruler Rolls

VEEEEEEEEEEEERY interesting... The dice gods strike again.

Lyra will be heir. And her brothers won't likely be happy about that. I have to fiddle around with things...

Diplomacy: [3] +1 = 4
    Military: [3]
    Curiousity: [1] +1 = 2
    Faith: [4]
    Luck: [3] +1 = 4

World Building Projects:
    Magic

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Alright folks! I've updated the leadership post! I've gotten rid of maintaining all of your Family Trees for you. I'll keep track of your current ruler, as well as a post or family tree program you might keep track of it yourself. However, please note, if you do not keep track of it in some capacity, you'll find yourself backed into a corner with no heir to speak of. Please in some capacity maintain your family tree. It's pretty easy to manage on the Family Tree site, but you can do it manually as well. If you want to copy morph's method, you can always go to the previous thread and copy it from there.

Alright, so next up, working on the resource and country post.

My ruler's age is roughly 51.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    At the end of round three/beginning of this round Kal "Doomkhan" Ignato is 47.

What are we considering close to death? 70s? or are we going with gritty everyone is covered in muck and disease because its middle ages-esque and likely to die in their mid to late 50s if they are lucky enough to have money to afford what passes for medical treatment? Hmm, if we do go that way I feel like more curiosity actions might be taken to keep people from dying of disease instead of imagining new engines of war and colonization.
    DnD has old age starting at 70, but is also high magic, and it also models a bit too closely to real life perhaps. However, circumstances are probably better than the Middle Ages. (They were pretty clean as people, but their cities were cramped and not as clean.) I figure from the 60s onwards there is a very real chance of death by old age

New Ruler Rolls

VEEEEEEEEEEEERY interesting... The dice gods strike again.

Lyra will be heir. And her brothers won't likely be happy about that. I have to fiddle around with things...

Diplomacy: [3] +1 = 4
    Military: [3]
    Curiousity: [1] +1 = 2
    Faith: [4]
    Luck: [3] +1 = 4
    Isn't Lyra married/betrothed to boot?

Either way, very interesting that the oddball option is the one that ended up on top.

EDIT: How does anyone feel about little OOC challenges resulting in (small) IC benefits (that you could've otherwise gotten with a single in-game action)?
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-10 at 07:21 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

So when I originally started fluffing my nation I threw out some dates, then went back and crunched them... so uh... I decided Mawa live a bit longer than humans. Average lifespan for a mawa is about 120 because I didn't think before I picked dates...

Anyways, Zeburi passed away this round at 92 (human ancestry pulls that max age down)

Mosi II is 68 years old in 346 and I rolled his max age to be 89 (70+3d10 because it made enough sense) >.>

Edit: Hopefully the Great Ancestor will keep him alive long enough to finish his work @_@
    Last edited by zabbarot; 2014-02-10 at 07:22 PM.