New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Crossovers You Would Throw Money At

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Order 66 shows how useful precognition and enhanced reflexes are when the fast moving projectiles used in Star Wars (which are orders of magnitude slower than the projectiles fired by our 18th century firearms) can be. Add our high fire rate on top of that, and your average Jedi is not long for this world.

The melting of the door (some sources call it durasteel, others neutronium) clearly show it melting, in some cases passing through the location of the blade.

I'm not nearly as convinced as to the nigh-invulnerability of the Jedi as you are.
    I've already said several times that the best case scenario is for the jedi to just force jump out of the way of the damn bulet.

can we agree to disagree and move on? It's midnight where I live and I have class in the morning
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I've already said several times that the best case scenario is for the jedi to just force jump out of the way of the damn bulet.

can we agree to disagree and move on? It's midnight where I live and I have class in the morning
    A Jedi's best option is probably to utilize the same weapons that are being used against him. A designated marksman (not a sniper) would likely be able to hit a Jedi at the speeds we have seen them when using force jump.

I apologize for your predicament, but I am not taking the argument personally, and I certainly hope you aren't either. I am merely arguing from my standpoint. Jedi, in their environment, are pretty bad-***. In the context of our modern capabilities, are probably below average combatants.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Not that likely, as lightsaber blades are not thinner than bullets.
    I thought I remembered coming across a citation that the actual cutting edge of a lightsaber consists only of its central axis, but now I can't find any such thing.

(which are orders of magnitude slower than the projectiles fired by our 18th century firearms)
    I know of no written material stating the speed of a blaster bolt, and on screen they always take three frames to reach their target regardless of range, so there's less than nothing to go on to determine whether this is correct.
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    I thought I remembered coming across a citation that the actual cutting edge of a lightsaber consists only of its central axis, but now I can't find any such thing.
    If that were the case, then the cutting though of the unknown door on the Trade Federation bridge by Qui-Gon would not have worked out the way as presented on screen.
    I know of no written material stating the speed of a blaster bolt, and on screen they always take three frames to reach their target regardless of range, so there's less than nothing to go on to determine whether this is correct.
    This, I can make no arguments for or against, as it seems I am unable to verify or disprove this information. More research is required. (Like I need an excuse to watch more Star Wars! )
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

I want to point out that even if you completely melt or even vaporize the lead in the bullet, material itself doesn't go away. You still get slapped with molten lead in your face that has most of the momentum of the original bullet unless the lightsaber absorbs said momentum.

In which case, you deflect the lightsaber.

And yes, you can physically move it with another object, otherwise you wouldn't see Jedi crossing blades and successfully pushing opponents' sabers with their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maquise View Post
    Anytime someone tries to bring real-world physics into a RWBY discussion, Blake kills them in self defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastoulio
    VERILY, TOP LANE SHALL BE GUARDED BY A VALIANT KNIGHT,
    YEA, MIDDLE LANE SHALL BE OCCUPIED BY A WIZARD,
    I SAY UNTO THEE, A TEAM SHALL HAVE ONE WOODSMAN TO PATROL THE FOREST,
    FINALLY, AN ARCHER OF PENULTIMATE SKILL SHALL GO TO THE BOTTOM LANE, ACCOMPANIED ONLY BY HIS SQUIRE

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

Crossovers, hm?

I'm already running a D&D campaign that became a more-or-less crossover buffet, with players adding elements from different works here and there, but then, there is one crossover I'd very much like to see...

Mass Effect and Star Wars!
    Unus Mundus, Una Veritas, Unum Imperium.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Bugbear in the Playground

Tron?

Jack Sparrow?

Disney owns Marvel and Star Wars, so anything from Either is technically Disney.

Disney Also owns all of the original Content From the Kingdom Hearts Series, which includes All of Organization XIII, Sora, Riku, Kairy, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Vantius.

Xehanort or one of his alt selves or derivatives

Or just the Kingdom Hearts version of some normal Disney Characters(King Mickey is a little Bad Ass)
    Elsa, Maleficent, Rapunzel (Lots of interesting use for the hair), Donald Duck (He's a war vet, remember), Robin Hood, King Triton, Hercules, Stitch, any of the Incredibles, EVE, Dr. Facilier, Merida, Mike and/or Sully, etc.

EDIT: I also managed to forget the likes of Wreck-it Ralph and Calhoun from Wreck-it Ralph.
    Last edited by malonkey1; 2014-03-20 at 11:51 AM.
    White is my color for internal monologue. (without the black highlight, of course)

Judge's choice in the Pathfinder Grab Bag XIX
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatar by the ever-brilliant Ceika

Paizocarnum - A 3.p update of Incarnum, now in PDF!
    The Beastmaster: Master of Beasts! (Pathfinder homebrew class)

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmmm...crossovers I'd throw money at...

...GODZILLA VS. PACIFIC RIM! ALL the glorious robot on kaiju action, all of it!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

So, we're bringing giant robots?

FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in a crossover. Add Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt for some extra nonsense, if you dare.

Technically they're all from Gainax, so if they decide to lock all the writers in a small cubicle and give them all the drugs mixed with an old bag of rats and a bottle of water again, it's perfectly plausible that something like that could happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    The Joker is supposed to be a nightmarish figure, the culmination of all things despicable and horrible about mankind. Of course he's a hipster.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio Anejo View Post
    I want to point out that even if you completely melt or even vaporize the lead in the bullet, material itself doesn't go away. You still get slapped with molten lead in your face that has most of the momentum of the original bullet unless the lightsaber absorbs said momentum.

In which case, you deflect the lightsaber.

And yes, you can physically move it with another object, otherwise you wouldn't see Jedi crossing blades and successfully pushing opponents' sabers with their own.
    Wouldn't a Jedi Just mind trick there way into not being shot at or use telekinesis to take the guns away before they get shot at too much/at all?
    "I Burn!"

11. - Top - End - #131

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    Wouldn't a Jedi Just mind trick there way into not being shot at or use telekinesis to take the guns away before they get shot at too much/at all?
    They probably could, but based on what they show in the movies and the Clone Wars show, either it takes too much concentration or it just never occurred to them.
    White is my color for internal monologue. (without the black highlight, of course)

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by gurgleflep View Post
    Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, and D&D (explained by each setting having its own planet) all in one. So many interesting things could happen: a psion learning the ways of the force, klingons being introduced to the orc god Gruumsh, a conversation between Spock and Elrond, Sauron forming an alliance with Darth Vader... I'll stop before I ramble!
    Have you lost your mind? the first thing that is going to happen is that the Klingons kill Gruumsh. The Klingons killed their gods! I don't see them liking Gruumsh any. Although, the idea of Kahless standing with a lightsaber, force-powers, and magic would be just way to awesome to behold.

Personally I would say the following crossovers would simply be hilarious (the "/" means "either" or "both" depending on how you feel):

Psych and Burn Notice/White Collar
    Dr. Who and Psych/Burn Notice/White Collar
    Harry Dresden and Dr. Who/Psych/Burn Notice/White Collar
    Mass Effect and Harry Dresden/Dr. Who/Psych/Burn Notice/White Collar
    Also Trigun and any/all of the others. Sherlock, with Benedict Cumberbatch, and any/all of the others.

Although the most funny would be Picard or Sisko in Mass Effect or any of the others. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
    Last edited by russdm; 2014-03-20 at 06:25 PM.
    Blog Read and Comment! I use green for joking and Blue for sarcasm.
    Published two Kindle Books on Amazon, both are 99 cents. Ask Me about them!

My First Let's Play -- Temporary Haitus (I plan to get back to it eventually)
    (Yes, I happen to despise Game of Thrones, and the Book Series it is based on. I am Team Wight/Other. Kill all those humans!)

13. - Top - End - #133

Okay, how about D&D/Pokemon? Ash/Red/Whatever main character you choose would have a fit trying to catch all the various monsters enumerated across the carious sources, and since a trainer could catch Arceus, would Ao fit in a Pokeball?

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Wild Pun-Pun appears!

"Go, Master Ball!"

That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Dear Lord...

SOMEONE BRING THE LEVEL 100 WILD MAGIKARPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    The Joker is supposed to be a nightmarish figure, the culmination of all things despicable and horrible about mankind. Of course he's a hipster.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Gurren Lagann and Gunbuster.

Oh wait.

In all seriousness I'd pay infinite money to see a TTGL, Gaogaigar, Getter movie.
    So Super Robot Wars Z3 then?

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    Psych and Burn Notice/White Collar
    Dr. Who and Psych/Burn Notice/White Collar
    Harry Dresden and Dr. Who/Psych/Burn Notice/White Collar
    Mass Effect and Harry Dresden/Dr. Who/Psych/Burn Notice/White Collar
    Also Trigun and any/all of the others. Sherlock, with Benedict Cumberbatch, and any/all of the others.

Although the most funny would be Picard or Sisko in Mass Effect or any of the others. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
    In the same vein, Harry Dresden/Person of interest:

- "Finch, I got eyes on target. Guess I'm not the only one who can pull of a longcoat, though if I was in his line of work I would choose something with slightly more punch than a miniature hockey stick if I used my coat for concealment."
    - "Mister Reese, can you come closer to him please? I'm having trouble pairing his cell phone."
    - "That's because he doesn't have one."
    - "Come again?"
    - "An average American his age checks their phone every 194 seconds. Text messages, email, hilarious cat pictures his wife's cousing keeps sending him. Except he hasn't twitched in response to a message, hasn't made any motion to pat down his pockets and used his very mechanical watch to check the time."
    - "Mister Reese, what kind of a private investigator doesn't carry a cell phone?"
    - "The kind that doesn't like to be found by people like us."

"Finch, what are your chances of hacking into secure military channels to gain control of a Reaper airdrone?"
    "Mister Reese?"
    "I think we might need one. I'm fairly certain 12 year old girls aren't supposed to turn into 7 foot tall monsters with horns and immunity to bullets."
    "What are you saying?"
    "I'm saying we might be better off calling the church on this one after a brief psychiatric visit."
    Now if only I had actual writing talent to turn this into a story.

In other news, Archer would be absolutely hilarious if crossed with absolutely anything. Like, a little snippet I just thought of in my head (crossover with SG1, the scene where Ba'al tortures O'Neill):

"You date mock me, Tau'ri?"
    "Okay, are you seriously asking me that question? Like, look at yourself. Who do you get fashion advice from, Osiris, the ancient Egyptian god of the dead?"
    "Osiris is dead, mortal."
    "Yeah, I'm not surprised, because no living person would dress like you. Unless they're like a love slave to a sexy dominatrix queen. Hey, there wouldn't be one around here, would it? I'd feel much better tortured by her, if you know what I mean. I mean sex, by the way. With chains and whips and whatever other things she can come up with."
    "I've had enough. Prepare to experience pain beyond your comprehension!"
    "Hey, watch where you're poking that thing. This suit is real Constantinople silk. Just feel how nice it is. Isn't that better than your... loincloth?"
    "That is.. soft. A material worthy of gods."
    "Oh my god, see?"
    Why else would Ba'al wear human suits? It's obvious Archer put him up to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maquise View Post
    Anytime someone tries to bring real-world physics into a RWBY discussion, Blake kills them in self defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastoulio
    VERILY, TOP LANE SHALL BE GUARDED BY A VALIANT KNIGHT,
    YEA, MIDDLE LANE SHALL BE OCCUPIED BY A WIZARD,
    I SAY UNTO THEE, A TEAM SHALL HAVE ONE WOODSMAN TO PATROL THE FOREST,
    FINALLY, AN ARCHER OF PENULTIMATE SKILL SHALL GO TO THE BOTTOM LANE, ACCOMPANIED ONLY BY HIS SQUIRE

18. - Top - End - #138

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio Anejo View Post
    In the same vein, Harry Dresden/Person of interest:

Now if only I had actual writing talent to turn this into a story.

In other news, Archer would be absolutely hilarious if crossed with absolutely anything. Like, a little snippet I just thought of in my head (crossover with SG1, the scene where Ba'al tortures O'Neill):

Why else would Ba'al wear human suits? It's obvious Archer put him up to it.
    Yeah, that exchange would probably occur. I'd actually like to see an Archer/Burn Notice/Chuck triple crossover. ISIS is hired to hunt down the Intersect by a shadowy agency, meanwhile Team Bartowski is deployed to Miami to track and, if necessary, subdue Michael Westen. Archer mistakes the highly competent and knowledgeable Westen for the Intersect, and Chuck steps in to prevent Archer's ass from receiving the inevitable kicking it would receive from Michael. Michael, however, was expecting ISIS (but not Chuck, of whom he was totally unaware aside from some "urban legends" about him) and managed to track down a high-up in the group that had hired ISIS, who had deliberately attempted to turn "Duchess", Westen and Chuck, the three agents most likely to be able to stop them, against each other so they could proceed with their plans: Destroying Dethklok. Yep, I just managed to fit Metalocalypse into an Archer/Burn Notice/Chuck crossover. The climax consists of Skwisgaar losing an arm (which is replaced at the end by a bionic arm because screw you, it's Dethklok, dammit!), and Chuck has to use the Intercept to step in and replace him for a gig, while Archer and Michael are forced to work together to take down their common enemy. And holy crap, I came up with that off the top of my head.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

My interpretation of lightsabers is that it's actually an oblong Ray shield and a plasma emitter. Contained by the rayshield, it can build up plasma densities comparable to starship weapons, and the ray shield itself is what bounces blaster bolts back at the attackers.

The ray shield goes right through physical objects, but "bounces off" energy constructs like electrostaffs, making the plasma unable to cut them (or another ray-shielded lightsaber). But once a (non armor plate) object enters the ray shield, the weaponsgrade plasma instantly (or at least fast enough to cut as fast as General Grevius can swing) vaporizes it without affecting it's momentum.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

After all this talk of crossovers, I've gotten a little too in the mood for them. I also need something to do while the forum will be down for a week, so... can anyone help me out?
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground

ASoIaF and Adventure Time.

Why?

With all the series deep-rooted realism, symbolism, and political lollygagging, having the Ice Crown, a obscenely powerful artifact that manipulates ice and snow and inflicts horrible mental trauma and physical transformations show up somewhere and end up in the hands of one of the Starks (Jon Snow would be the most obvious, hilarious choice) would not only fit the setting but also be funny as all out. Alternatively, having the Ice King just end up north of the wall would be worth reading, if only because it could only end badly for everyone involved.

Alternatively, throw in some elements of Frozen in Westeros. Sansa Stark discovers she has powers over frost and ice over the course of the first book, and hides them mostly successfully up to her father's execution. Shenanigans ensue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    So, we're bringing giant robots?

FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in a crossover. Add Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt for some extra nonsense, if you dare.
    Kamina + Shinji could go very well or very poorly.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Kamina + Shinji could go very well or very poorly.
    Kamina: SIMOUN! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT BORING GET UP!?
    Shinji: get away from me you weird freak!
    *hilarity ensues*
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

24. - Top - End - #144

I'm kinda scared to see what would happen if somebody tried to focus Spiral energy through an Eva

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

I'm kinda scared to see what would happen if somebody tried to focus Spiral energy through an Eva
    well, that depends on the logic we are using for Spiral Power and AT Fields

are we using say, matter/anti-matter logic? (the two forces are total opposites and cause an explosion when they meet)

unstoppable force/immovable object logic? (Spiral Power is the unstoppable force to the AT Field's immovable object)

temperature logic? (that they exist at two different extremes of human psychological well-being: AT Fields only exist because humans are isolated and alienated from everyone around them. Spiral Power only exists because of optimism, friendship and hot-bloodedness, and therefore if you can wield one, you can't wield the other because your too hot or too cold)

human access logic? (that because Humans are the eighteenth angel, and since angels also have AT Fields, and Evas are basically artificial angels, there is no reason why an Eva can't wield Spiral Power as well, since humans can wield spiral power.)

two separate sources of power logic? (that they are two separate sources of power, and you can wield both if you want- but it would take a pretty rare human being to both be isolated and alienated and yet still be hot-blooded and optimistic)

Anti-AT Field logic? (because the only Anti-AT field in NGE causes the entire orange tang apocalypse in the first place to "unite" everyone, therefore Spiral Power would probably destroy the AT Fields and cause a similar one, because of its opposite nature of AT Fields.)

Smite Evil Logic? (Spiral Power acts as a holy weapon to AT Fields while purifying the Eva into a gunman.)

Spiral Power Trumps All Logic? (Spiral Power is just so awesome it prevents those sorts of thing anyways and wins everything)

what happens is more of a result of how you view the two forces and what train of logic your using than what would "actually" happen.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2014-03-21 at 06:00 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

26. - Top - End - #146

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    well, that depends on the logic we are using for Spiral Power and AT Fields

are we using say, matter/anti-matter logic? (the two forces are total opposites and cause an explosion when they meet)

unstoppable force/immovable object logic? (Spiral Power is the unstoppable force to the AT Field's immovable object)

temperature logic? (that they exist at two different extremes of human psychological well-being: AT Fields only exist because humans are isolated and alienated from everyone around them. Spiral Power only exists because of optimism, friendship and hot-bloodedness, and therefore if you can wield one, you can't wield the other because your too hot or too cold)

human access logic? (that because Humans are the eighteenth angel, and since angels also have AT Fields, and Evas are basically artificial angels, there is no reason why an Eva can't wield Spiral Power as well, since humans can wield spiral power.)

two separate sources of power logic? (that they are two separate sources of power, and you can wield both if you want- but it would take a pretty rare human being to both be isolated and alienated and yet still be hot-blooded and optimistic)

Anti-AT Field logic? (because the only Anti-AT field in NGE causes the entire orange tang apocalypse in the first place to "unite" everyone, therefore Spiral Power would probably destroy the AT Fields and cause a similar one, because of its opposite nature of AT Fields.)

Smite Evil Logic? (Spiral Power acts as a holy weapon to AT Fields while purifying the Eva into a gunman.)

Spiral Power Trumps All Logic? (Spiral Power is just so awesome it prevents those sorts of thing anyways and wins everything)

what happens is more of a result of how you view the two forces and what train of logic your using than what would "actually" happen.
    1. Spiral Power is the raw essence of Evoution. Eva's are almost entirely Biological.

so,I'm more woried about an eva being evolved by it's piolet using Spiral while Synchronized-it woud either be really good, or really really really really bad

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaydos View Post
    My interpretation of lightsabers is that it's actually an oblong Ray shield and a plasma emitter. Contained by the rayshield, it can build up plasma densities comparable to starship weapons, and the ray shield itself is what bounces blaster bolts back at the attackers.

The ray shield goes right through physical objects, but "bounces off" energy constructs like electrostaffs, making the plasma unable to cut them (or another ray-shielded lightsaber). But once a (non armor plate) object enters the ray shield, the weaponsgrade plasma instantly (or at least fast enough to cut as fast as General Grevius can swing) vaporizes it without affecting it's momentum.
    Replace "ray shield" with "EM field" and you're spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    This would also probably mean that the two cancel each other out on contact.
    Last edited by Sith_Happens; 2014-03-21 at 06:45 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

This would also probably mean that the two cancel each other out on contact.
    To a certain point, yes. It really depends what degree would effectively be the 0-point between the two. If it is less than half of infinity, the one on the hot side will always eventually win of the one on the cold side.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    To a certain point, yes. It really depends what degree would effectively be the 0-point between the two. If it is less than half of infinity, the one on the hot side will always eventually win of the one on the cold side.
    The one that there's more of in a given situation wins.

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Well, as I understand it, you can't really have "Half of infinity," seeing as infinity is an uncountable quantity (half of an infinite amount is still an infinite amount).

Spoiler
    Show