New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Typical Werewolf - Loosely Based on Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    The Peddler's Display

"AH! Just what I was looking for." Matthias angled over the goods. "Fellow traveler, I come to force you to restock your wares. Let's see, yes yes. Lunch." He pointed toward the herring. "That charming doll. Those graspers. And…that string. Yes, that string. And if it doesn't kill your scene, would you mind if I eat here by the stand? The bar looks too empty to bother feasting in now. Even the fixture is out and about." He indicated the woman beside him. Turning toward Alexia, he waves a greeting.

"Mint Ma'am? You look like you could use a pick me up, I mean." In his hand he held a small, intricately patterned piece of peppermint. His smile was genteel, though his head was pointed the slightest direction up wind of Alexia's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Dingdong View Post
    The Peddler looks at the newcomer with a grin. "Ah, good choices, good choices. The herring, 4 copper. The marionette is a bit more pricey at 2 zir-coin, 3 copper. The "graspers" as you put them, a half-coin. And the red string, may it give you luck, is only 3 copper. The bundle is 2 and a half zir-coin, 10 copper, but I'll give it to you for two-half and 5." ((To clarify, that's two and a half zir-coin and five copper.))

The Peddler turns to the girl. "That would be two copper for just one."
    "Oh thank you, kind sirs." Alexia hands over the 2 coppers and grabs for an apple. She then gently takes the mint, smiling up to Matthias. "It's so pretty." and she quickly pops it into her mouth. "How'd you like to buy a lady a drink?" she places the apple into her purse and tries to slip her arm into his.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #362
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Mommy..."

It sounded like an accusation.

Alexia feels a tugging on her sleeve, and there, from out of seemingly nowhere, was Penny. Little Penelope, just turned seven, with her head too big for her small frame and her long hair just the same color as her mother's.

But she had her father's big, unblinking eyes.

"Mommy, who's that strange man?" she said slowly, with a grip on her mother's sleeve more vice-like than her little delicate fingers should be able to muster. She stared at the Peddler as if he were some interesting sort of bug.

((sorry, I've been sick and away from the boards for a while. And I'll try to vote in character, so Count Dingdong, though I'm not at all serious about it)).
    Last edited by LoP; 2014-04-15 at 07:19 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Not exactly sure what voting represents, in character. It's who we want to die, and it results in them dieing, but we don't actually kill them? We didn't kill Chessgeek, anyway. Mrs. Miller isn't quite ready to lynch anyone, yet, but to avoid her auto-death, I'm going to go ahead and seventh Zar Peter.}

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ogre in the Playground

The Peddler looks at the newcomer with a grin. "Ah, good choices, good choices. The herring, 4 copper. The marionette is a bit more pricey at 2 zir-coin, 3 copper. The "graspers" as you put them, a half-coin. And the red string, may it give you luck, is only 3 copper. The bundle is 2 and a half zir-coin, 10 copper, but I'll give it to you for two-half and 5." ((To clarify, that's two and a half zir-coin and five copper.))
    "Ah, good good." Mathias pulled out a small bag from one of his pockets, and dropped 4 zir-coin and 9 copper on the table. "Luck. For the future I mean." He gestured warmly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Oh thank you, kind sirs." Alexia hands over the 2 coppers and grabs for an apple. She then gently takes the mint, smiling up to Matthias. "It's so pretty." and she quickly pops it into her mouth. "How'd you like to buy a lady a drink?" she places the apple into her purse and tries to slip her arm into his.
    Matthias turned, swept his frame forward, scraping his heel, and kissed her hand. "I would love to, but she looks a mite too young. But I have just the thing!" He turned toward Penny. "How about this?" He had finished restringing the puppet, it's limbs now attached to the forceps. He dangled the puppet out, gliding his hand back and forth, tilting and opening. The improvised set up produced excellent results. The macabre figure danced merrily back and forth, prancing just above the dusty ground. Your's if you want 'im?

5. - Top - End - #365
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LoP View Post
    "Mommy, who's that strange man?" she said slowly, with a grip on her mother's sleeve more vice-like than her little delicate fingers should be able to muster. She stared at the Peddler as if he were some interesting sort of bug.
    "Ah, good good." Mathias pulled out a small bag from one of his pockets, and dropped 4 zir-coin and 9 copper on the table. "Luck. For the future I mean." He gestured warmly.
    The Peddler nods and takes the copper from Alexia before looking down at the girl at her side. A small grin played at the corner of his mouth as she asked who he was. It had been long since that had been asked of him. The clatter of coins from Matthias turns his attention, and he smiles, giving a deep nod and taking the money for the bundle. "May she bless the both of us."

((With about an hour left in the day, here's an updated RP chart!))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sabeki - Eli, a con artist/merchant/peddler. There was no way I wasn't going to vote for him D1. :P
    banjo1985 - Sy'riio Royn, a paranoid? axe-man/militia?
    Tanar Aerdoth - Tander Ardith, the oldest man in town. "The Priest."
    BasketofPuppies - Butcher, Baker, Candlestick-maker, and Spot? The puppies, per usual, but human. Now there's Robillard?
    firedaemon33 - A schoolteacher.
    Lex-Kat - Alexia, the village drunk.
    Zar Peter - Bar tender and manager. I don't recall a name, but it might be Zar.
    DoctorWhooves - The mayor. No name, but he refers to himself as Doc. - He seems to have disappeared?
    Cuthalion - Mr. Smith-Mason. He wants to dance?
    Pseudo Nym - Maia Miller, a flower peddler.
    Chessgeek - N/A - Lynched D1, Wolf Alpha
    LoP - Penelope, or Penny. She's Alexia's daughter. - Yay! LoP's alive!
    Count Dingdong - The Peddler. He peddles strange things to stranger strangers. :P
    Aventine - Edmund. Someone?
    Elemental - Leo, vet and animal trainer.
    Nonayer - Nornil, an old collector of artifacts. Reads fortunes.
    BourgeoisJerry - Chandra, the witch/apothecary.
    aric_kale - Val Kanias, a seller of junk. One man's trash is another's treasure?
    The Mad Hatter - Westher Mcallahey, of Westher and Brogin's Cobblery and Dress.
    bladescape - Callan the blacksmith, taciturn and calm.
    Elder Tsofu - Elder Kwirek, a man of faith.
    The Fiery Tower - N/A - still hasn't made a character? He should get on that... >.>
    mangosta71 - Aric Tamos, a blacksmith?
    Legato Endless - Matthias Jacobus, new in town. He's here to pick up his grandfather's remains.
    Gnrlshrimp - Patrick, the postman.
    Madmal - N/A - Killed N1, Village Backup Baner
    Mahonri Violist - The Hotshot, a boastful youth who would go out and kill the wolves all on his own! ...if he weren't so sick.
    Duck999 - Mr. McGee. A tailor, has a daughter.
    breathandpaper - Lena, a reasonable girl with stories of fantasy and romance in her head. Her father runs a bookstore in town. - Yay! Another person saved from autolynch! I look forward to RPing with you!
    EmeraldRose - The Lady, caretaker of the Emerald Leaf, per usual.
    C'Nor - N/A - autolynch imminent...

6. - Top - End - #366
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Extending day about 20 hours. The level of inactivity is kind of ridiculous.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

...on that note...

Current Vote Tally (20-ish hours left)
    Zar Peter - 7 (bladescape, firedaemon33, Duck999, Sabeki, Nonayer, Cuthalion, Pseudo Nym)
    Nonayer - 3 (Mahonri Violist, banjo1985, BasketOfPuppies)
    bladescape - 1 (Zar Peter)
    Cuthalion - 1 (Count Dingdong)
    Sabeki - 1 (mangosta71)
    The Fiery Tower - 1 (Legato Endless)
    DoctorWhooves - 1 (Lex-Kat)
    Count Dingdong - 1 (LoP)

No Vote - 13 (Tanar Aerdoth, DoctorWhooves, Aventine, Elemental, BourgeoisJerry, aric_kale, The Mad Hatter, Elder Tsofu, The Fiery Tower, Gnrlshrimp, breathandpaper, EmeraldRose, C'Nor)

We're still missing 13/29 votes. 2 of those have at least posted today. Most of those have posted at some point during this game. C'nor is I think the only person with 0 posts in this thread, which is quite a feat, considering there's normally the signup post... The Fiery Tower is the only other person without a character... Now, go vote, so you don't autolynch yourselves...

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

Elemental said he'd vote for Nonayer but then didn't put the name in red?
    Whoops. I totally meant to, I assure you of that. But I didn't for some reason. Nonayer.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #369
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

The Zar Peter bandwagon feels too fast for me, and the reasoning feels like too much of a stretch. I don't see him defending Chessgeek so much as simply not being on the wagon, which is true of many people. I don't think there is really much more reason to vote for Nonayer who seems to be the closest to an alternate wagon. So I think I'll just follow Lex-Kat in voting for the absent Doctor Whooves as a "I'm not sure about either of the options" throw-away vote.

(And sorry about being absent myself, will try to actually RP soon)

10. - Top - End - #370
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer View Post
    OOC: Firstly I'm going to switch on Zar Peter because I don't want to get lynched and secondly I will explain why I voted for firedeamon.

It was more of a stab in the dark really because I didn't want the Zar Peter wagon to be the only one today and I hate just jumping on bandwagons but most importantly it was the way she said she swore she was not a wolf. I don't know why but that really made my wolf radar ping. I mean why become so defensive when no one even voted for you once? It just seemed weird to me. Most of all though I find it unlikely that Zar Peter (a supposedly experienced player) would make such a huge mistake as to defend a fellow wolf on day one. It just seemed like a random villager mistake to me.

I find so many people voting me just because I didn't vote for the bandwagon of the day discouraging. How will anyone have the guts to attempt some analysis when the moment he/she breaks away from the mindless sheep pattern you just stab them to death? Especially since my singular vote was in no way threatening to her whereas Zar already had 3 votes piled on him in quick succession. Perhaps I should've said in my earlier post that I would be back later in the day with RP and a follow-up post but I didn't have the presence of mind back then.

I hardly find my one vote a threat to her and you suddenly protecting her is highly suspicious as well. Perhaps what you're saying is true and it is just because you don't like lynching new people but I doubt it. Because after all I'm new here as well and you didn't hesitate to vote for me now did you? Especially since your vote started a rather abrupt bandwagon.
    Bolded is my main reason for pointing at bladescape. I don't think I will survive till the end of my holidays so... go village!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #371
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

I will be unable to post for a few days, probably until Monday.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

I apparently misunderstood money, and I'm not sure if other people did as well. Penguinator clarified to me that a zir-coin is in fact worth ~$5, and it's a zircon bullion that's worth ~$25. For all previous posts, where I said zir-coin I meant zir-bullion, and likewise a half-bullion for half-coin. I had been just eyeballing coppers, and I'm not sure how much they're worth. I was eyeballing as low as $0.25 but maybe as high as $1, estimating near $0.50. I don't know if those estimations are near correct, but that should give you an estimation of the numbers I was asking. If that changes how much someone was willing to pay, so be it. In the future, I will be using zir-coin correctly as ~$5 and half-coin as about half that. Being a peddler and having offered many prices and sold a few things, I figure this is a bit important. Now you know.

And again, last call for votes? 11 people still need to. ~5 hours left. Are people fine with lynching Zar? Anyone adamant for the lynch? ...adamantly against it? Do people just not have any opinions on the matter at all? ...barring that, I'll just ask people to look over votes and think about tomorrow's lynch.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground

((sorry, I've been sick and away from the boards for a while. And I'll try to vote in character, so Count Dingdong, though I'm not at all serious about it)).
    ((No problem. Good to see you're back. ))

"Mommy..."

It sounded like an accusation.

Alexia feels a tugging on her sleeve, and there, from out of seemingly nowhere, was Penny. Little Penelope, just turned seven, with her head too big for her small frame and her long hair just the same color as her mother's.

But she had her father's big, unblinking eyes.

Alexia blinked twice, before looking down at her daughter. "Penelope, dear, what are you doing up?" Alexia asks, kneeling down to look her daughter over. She fusses over her hair, and puts the back of her hand to Penny's forehead. "Are you feeling better?"

The two men might notice she no longer sounds inebriated. As if her daughter's appearance sobered her right up.

The Peddler nods and takes the copper from Alexia before looking down at the girl at her side. A small grin played at the corner of his mouth as she asked who he was. It had been long since that had been asked of him. The clatter of coins from Matthias turns his attention, and he smiles, giving a deep nod and taking the money for the bundle. "May she bless the both of us."
    She looks up at the Peddler, after being sure her daughter's fever is down. "This is a new peddler of various things and stuff. Look what mommy got you." she pulls out the apple and hands it to her daughter.

Matthias turned, swept his frame forward, scraping his heel, and kissed her hand. "I would love to, but she looks a mite too young. But I have just the thing!" He turned toward Penny. "How about this?" He had finished restringing the puppet, it's limbs now attached to the forceps. He dangled the puppet out, gliding his hand back and forth, tilting and opening. The improvised set up produced excellent results. The macabre figure danced merrily back and forth, prancing just above the dusty ground. Your's if you want 'im?
    She then watches as Matthias shows the newly repaired puppet. Mouthing a "thank you." to him. Then she looks to Penny to see how she reacts.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground

((Still traveling, point at nonayer, home tomorrow evening, so hopeful for RP then.)
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

15. - Top - End - #375

BardGirl

[Trying to vote in character, but no one's acting suspiciously in character.
    Doctor Whooves is absent but I really liked his introduction.
    I don't really feel the Zar Peter wagon, he didn't vote for Chessgeek, but he wasn't required to at the time, it was a random bandwagon. He didn't really defend him. If I were to point at someone who was a bit suspicious, it would be firedamon33. In character, though, she's a schoolteacher. The only one less suspicious than that is LoP]

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Remember that there is no posting at night.

Day 2:

The Barkeep continued cleaning glasses. It had been a slow day, and there wasn't much for him to do. Maybe later, he would polish that nametag that no one ever read. He heard a noise behind him, and noted that the schoolteacher had been joined by Mrs. Miller, the flower peddler.
    "Mrs. Miller! I don't often see you in here. Can I get you a drink?"
    The lady smiled, and shook her head. "I'm afraid I came here for something else, hon."
    "Suit yourself. And you, miss...?
    "Just waiting for someone."
    "Suit yourself." The man noticed that Nornil had appeared, and the odd new salesman, Eli, was lurking about. They didn't ask for anything, so he felt a little concerned. Mr. McGees arrived, and followed suit. Shortly after came Mr. Smith-Mason.
    "Ah, Mr. Smith-Mason! If you're here, that must mean everyone's here for some kind of party."
    The man shook his head, staring steadily into the distance. "Afrai' i's not the kind 'er party yer thinkin' aboot."
    The barkeep suddenly felt a large hand on his shoulder, and saw that Callan the blacksmith was standing behind him with a large sword.
    "Er... Callan? I'm not so big on weapons in my bar..."
    The blacksmith didn't move for a moment, then finally said, "I built this weapon recently, and I thought I might test it. Others came to see."
    The barkeep was slightly terrified, now. "In my bar? Won't that make a mess?"
    Callan only nodded. "Probably." With a swift motion, he stabbed the blade through the barkeep's chest, killing him. The barkeep only had time to react with a confused look on his face. As he fell to the ground, one of the Rardmuk Clan rose from a stool further down. He looked over the body, and shouted, "What have you done?! This man was no wolf!"
    As the Barkeep lay dying on the ground, his last thought was that they had never even bothered to learn his name.

Spoiler
    Show
    Zar Peter was lynched. He was the Barkeep, Town Watcher.

Missed one Day:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tanar Aerdoth
    BourgeoisJerry
    Elder Tsofu
    The Fiery Tower
    Gnrlshrimp

Missed Two Days:
    Spoiler
    Show
    DoctorWhooves
    C'Nor
    The Mad Hatter

Player List:
    Spoiler: Table
    Show
    Player Killed? Role
    01 Sabeki
    02 banjo
    03 Tanar Aerdoth
    04 BasketofPuppies
    05 firedaemon
    06 Lex-Kat
    07 Zar Peter Lynched Day 2 Barkeep, Town Watcher
    08 DoctorWhooves
    09 Cuthalion
    10 Pseudo Nym
    11 Chessgeek Lynched Day 1 Puppeteer, Wolf Alpha
    12 LoP
    13 Count Dingdong
    14 Aventine
    15 Elemental
    16 Nonayer
    17 BourgeoisJerry
    18 aric_kale
    19 The Mad Hatter
    20 bladescape
    21 Elder Tsofu
    22 The Fiery Tower
    23 mangosta
    24 Legato Endless
    25 Gnrlshrimp
    26 Madmal Killed Night 1 Coroner, Town Backup Baner
    27 Mahonri Violist
    28 Duck
    29 breathandpaper
    30 EmeraldRose
    31 C'Nor

Night 2 Begins.
    It will end in roughly 30 hours, or once all night actions have been received.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2014-04-17 at 04:52 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC: I am so, so sorry. I've been gone for a while and hadn't been able to post on here. Now, however, I am back, and will be much more involved in this game. Sorry, again, guys. :/

18. - Top - End - #378
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Night over.

Some of you should really pay more attention; I'm missing so many night actions, and several of you have posted in your QTs.

Night 2:

As Eli strolled through the night, he pondered his work thus far in the town. So far, his inventory was down... nothing. He had sold nothing. Made nothing. It was funny, people just didn't take to him. He wasn't well-liked. That peddler, though, he had customers. What did he have, aside from old seafood, that Eli didn't?
    Eli stood there for a moment, then shook his head. Nah, he had all the charisma of a newborn rabbit. So what was it?
    It couldn't be that he wasn't stocking the right stuff. Nope, his secret stash was just what this town needed. Yes, Eli was a traveling wolfbane salesman. He went from town to town on rumor, selling his stock to whatever local yokels he could. But he just wasn't selling here. He didn't know what it was.
    Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He froze, then continued walking. Not only footsteps, but pawsteps. Four feet instead of two. He started walking more quickly, then he heard a howl, and he started running. As he saw another pair of eyes emerging from in front of him, he laughed at the wolves, reaching into his pocket to find...
    He had left his stock in his other pants.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sabeki was killed. He was the Traveling Wolfbane Salesman (Baner).

Missed one Day:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tanar Aerdoth
    BourgeoisJerry
    Elder Tsofu
    The Fiery Tower
    Gnrlshrimp

Missed Two Days:
    Spoiler
    Show
    DoctorWhooves
    C'Nor
    The Mad Hatter

Player List:
    Spoiler: Table
    Show
    Player Killed? Role
    01 Sabeki Killed Night 2 Baner
    02 banjo
    03 Tanar Aerdoth
    04 BasketofPuppies
    05 firedaemon
    06 Lex-Kat
    07 Zar Peter Lynched Day 2 Barkeep, Town Watcher
    08 DoctorWhooves
    09 Cuthalion
    10 Pseudo Nym
    11 Chessgeek Lynched Day 1 Puppeteer, Wolf Alpha
    12 LoP
    13 Count Dingdong
    14 Aventine
    15 Elemental
    16 Nonayer
    17 BourgeoisJerry
    18 aric_kale
    19 The Mad Hatter
    20 bladescape
    21 Elder Tsofu
    22 The Fiery Tower
    23 mangosta
    24 Legato Endless
    25 Gnrlshrimp
    26 Madmal Killed Night 1 Coroner, Town Backup Baner
    27 Mahonri Violist
    28 Duck
    29 breathandpaper
    30 EmeraldRose
    31 C'Nor

Day 3 Begins.
    It will end in roughly 72 hours.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

19. - Top - End - #379

I was glancing at the players list and saw that Zar Peter was the Town Watcher. Am I supposed to know what that role is?

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

From my experience, a Watcher is a type of Seer that's pretty much the inverse of a Tracker. Whereas a Tracker picks a target and sees who they used their power on, a Watcher picks a target and sees who uses powers on them. Generally speaking, the role doesn't learn what specific powers targeted the player, but that's up to narrator discretion. For more information, see here.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

The schoolteacher wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. The dreams...The look at the bartender's face will never leave her. How could she believe it was him? He had been nothing but kind to her. Still...It could be anyone. Anyone at all. Maybe the Blacksmith (Bladescape) that killed the Barkeep...Though it was just as much her fault as well.

((Well, I'm still alive, which is surprising. I suppose that's a good thing, though...))

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Specifically, Zar (and most "Watcher" roles I have used) could see what powers affected a target, but not who was using them.

Ex. Zar watches Gray Mage. He learns that Gray Mage was voided, baned, and scried in that night.

Although, I did use a Watcher which got a list of powers used each night in Monty. (Ex, three scries, three silences, two banes, etc. etc.)
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2014-04-19 at 02:18 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

23. - Top - End - #383

Bar of the Late Zar

Val Kanias sips on a beer, brewing over the deaths that had occurred recently. Some influential people had died, a few of whom he had not expected. He would have to consult a man wiser than him.
    Taking to the shadows, Val slips out of the tavern and out to the wall, looking for Royn.
    If he can find him, he'll simply walk alongside the taller man for a short while before speaking. I'm nearly at a loss. This dull town is full of duller inhabitants, all of whom are as bloodthirsty as the werewolves they are trying to remove. Could the Blacksmith, bladescape, be behind this? He was so eager to test his blade. I have no confirmed suspicions, but your insight might be useful. He utters everything quietly, just under earshot and in a low monotone, always holding his quarterstaff with an easy hand.

)(Not voting yet, just laying suspicions.)(
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

24. - Top - End - #384
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

A new dawn, a new day, a new death. The Peddler began setting out new wares for the day, shaking his head. The merchant. He hadn't seemed especially liked, but... "Pheh. These wolves, they're set after the merchants, are they? As I thought, some scheme or something. This Rardmuk seemed a bit too prepared. Pah. Root them out soon, and mayhaps I'll live to reach another town. ...meantime, may my goods help others." It occurred to him that someone might be missing from the town, but he waved it off. He was new here; how could he know someone who wasn't there? Looking out into the distance, he lit another cigarette and watched the sunrise behind a building create The Fiery Tower for a moment. A small, wistful look crossed his face before returning to his passive scowl.

Items for sale today
    An antique urn, probably containing something fine
    Smoked salmon
    A small sprig of wolfsbane
    Bottles of water (6)
    A bottle of whisky
    A small glass figurine depicting flames
    The accordion, once more
    A small necklace, on the end of which is a small medallion

--OOC BELOW--

Spoiler: Updated RP List
    Show
    Sabeki - Eli, a con artist/merchant/peddler. There was no way I wasn't going to vote for him D1. :P - Killed N2, Village Baner
    banjo1985 - Sy'riio Royn, a paranoid? axe-man/militia?
    Tanar Aerdoth - Tander Ardith, the oldest man in town. "The Priest."
    BasketofPuppies - Butcher, Baker, Candlestick-maker, and Spot? The puppies, per usual, but human. Now there's Robillard?
    firedaemon33 - A schoolteacher.
    Lex-Kat - Alexia, the village drunk.
    Zar Peter - Bar tender and manager. I don't recall a name, but it might be Zar. - Lynched D2, Village Watcher
    DoctorWhooves - The mayor. No name, but he refers to himself as Doc. - He seems to have disappeared?
    Cuthalion - Mr. Smith-Mason. He wants to dance?
    Pseudo Nym - Maia Miller, a flower peddler.
    Chessgeek - N/A - Lynched D1, Wolf Alpha
    LoP - Penelope, or Penny. She's Alexia's daughter. - Yay! LoP's alive!
    Count Dingdong - The Peddler. He peddles strange things to stranger strangers. :P
    Aventine - Edmund. Someone?
    Elemental - Leo, vet and animal trainer.
    Nonayer - Nornil, an old collector of artifacts. Reads fortunes.
    BourgeoisJerry - Chandra, the witch/apothecary.
    aric_kale - Val Kanias, a seller of junk. One man's trash is another's treasure?
    The Mad Hatter - Westher Mcallahey, of Westher and Brogin's Cobblery and Dress.
    bladescape - Callan the blacksmith, taciturn and calm. He specializes more in functional work, whereas Tamos's is more ornate.
    Elder Tsofu - Elder Kwirek, a man of faith.
    The Fiery Tower - N/A - still hasn't made a character? He should get on that... >.>
    mangosta71 - Tamos, a blacksmith. He specializes more in ornate work, whereas Callan's is more functional.
    Legato Endless - Matthias Jacobus, new in town. He's here to pick up his grandfather's remains.
    Gnrlshrimp - Patrick, the postman.
    Madmal - N/A - Killed N1, Village Backup Baner
    Mahonri Violist - The Hotshot, a boastful youth who would go out and kill the wolves all on his own! ...if he weren't so sick.
    Duck999 - Mr. McGee. A tailor, has a daughter.
    breathandpaper - Lena, a reasonable girl with stories of fantasy and romance in her head. Her father runs a bookstore in town.
    EmeraldRose - The Lady, caretaker of the Emerald Leaf, per usual.
    C'Nor - N/A - autolynch imminent... but now she's aware of the game?

To note, my vote for TFT is simply because he hasn't made a character. I'd like to make my votes in character, but there aren't many suspicious people around right now. I think the Zar wagon picked up steam very quickly with what appears to be weak basis. I'd like the proponents of that to explain themselves, as I'm still not sure how Zar protected Chessgeek, as I mentioned yesterday. In the meantime, TFT, this is an RP game, and if you're going to participate without a character, I'm just going to be curious why you feel you can't RP your character. Make a character, and I'll move my vote.
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-04-20 at 10:42 PM.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

My reasoning for voting for Zar: I am not a Wolf. We both voted for someone other than Chessgeek. Therefore, he is probably a Wolf. Obviously, I was wrong again, as things go in Werewolf, and now I'm going to vote for Bladescape because Zar had a scry-ish role, and I'm worried about Cassandra-ing.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sorry for being inactive 'yesterday.' College starting up two weeks ago, and I've been preparing for two separate performances, requiring me to spend a lot of time practicing. As of Thursday I no longer have to worry about the dance until my group performs again in the fall, and the play I'm in will just be happening tonight and tomorrow (it's an Easter thing,) so I should have much more free time from now on, especially now that I've had a few weeks to get accustomed to my new college work load. I would role play now, but I've got to go to my dress rehearsal in about fifteen minutes. I'll see if I can find time for it later today.

27. - Top - End - #387

Robillard gets up and starts to walk around town. He eventually gets to The Peddler.

Afternoon. Got some good looking wares today. How much for the wolfsbane, and is there anything in the urn?

((ALSO: what do the urn and medallion look like?))

Extended Sig

Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Hotshot gets up in the morning, disappointed that he wasn't able to use his blade. Shoot. He was expecting to have found out the entire group of wolves and gotten them that night. At least he's feeling a little bit better. That's good.

Actually, now that he thinks about it, that artifact-guy Nornil (Nonayer) can't be a wolf. Impossible. Why would he think that? Or, worse, why would he tell it out to someone? Especially to that supposed witch. Wait. Witch. Witches are usually bad, and related to wolves, aren't they? They're usually in combination. That girl, Chandra (BourgeoisJerry). She could be suspicious. Maybe she knows about the wolves. He'll have to ask her later.

On the other hand, the Smith-Mason-guy (Cuthalion). The Hotshot saw him around, and he looked awfully suspicious and uncaring. Wait. Uncaring: that's it! The chessmaster, the wolf, he didn't really care much about the wolves either. The wolves don't really care about the danger from wolves because they're working together. That makes perfect sense.

The Hotshot skips down the town street, confident in his idea. He'll go investigate this Smith-Mason-guy. Maybe he'll ask the blacksmith about him, too. Both blacksmiths, Tamos and Callan. Possibly either of them know more about this mason. After all, they've probably worked with him some.
    (Which one first? Whichever of the two blacksmiths respond to him appearing, just so I can get more RP in.)
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Robillard gets up and starts to walk around town. He eventually gets to The Peddler.

Afternoon. Got some good looking wares today. How much for the wolfsbane, and is there anything in the urn?

((ALSO: what do the urn and medallion look like?))
    The Peddler glances up at the man, pausing a bit before speaking. "Four and a half zir-coin, what with the circumstances. As for the urn, there's something inside, though it may not be so fine as you'd like to believe."

Spoiler: Wolfsbane
    Show

((Also, I know that you started off with Tiny, Spot, Rex, and Bongo, but now you've only been using Robillard, and I'm not even sure where he came from. Could you clear that up for me? What character(s) are you currently RPing as?))

Spoiler: Urn
    Show

Spoiler: Medallion necklace
    Show

30. - Top - End - #390

((I'm renaming them for more human-like names. I'm horrible at names, so i've only thought of one for Spot which is the reason why he's the only one I'm RP'ing as))

Four and a half? Fine. How much for the urn?

Extended Sig