New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside 57

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 57

[Marketplace]

Harnel's movements might come as slightly unexpected. That sort of thing happens when the opponent you're fighting has extra limbs.

Several things happen at once on Harnel's side. First, His own sword comes up lightning fast to parry the hungrily glowing blade, Harnel trusting the natural antimagic qualities, the extremely dense nature of adamantine, and his own strength to catch the blade. Second, the tip of one of Harnel's wings surges forward, towards the knight's face - this has no intention of actually injuring him, but surprising him and briefly blinding him. The third part of the maneuver is the least likely one to succeed, but he's trying it anyways.

His counterattack doesn't come in the form of his blade, but instead, he sweeps a leg behind those of the knight and brings a clenched first into the knight's Stomach. Harnel is strong. Incredibly strong. He's putting a level of strength into this punch that'd basically destroy the organs of someone who's unarmored, and possibly do some damage to the spine behind them. And if the knight attempts to stumble back away from it, he'll most likely trip over Harnel's leg.
    Last edited by Halae; 2014-03-08 at 12:33 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Tex's Dragonfire Grille and Buffet

Sadly, I'm pretty sure that hush puppies are little balls, which are probably too small for Tex to properly prepare with his huge claws. There might be one really big one cut into smaller squares on a platter, though. The dragon will be putting the finishing touches on another set of chickens as she goes up. He won't say anything to her, but his pleasant demeanor might still be apparent in his scaly face. Tex loves his job.
    Krayger will be helping himself to some of the pork, so that'll confirm his omnivorous biology if Denise was wondering how much he takes after normal bovines. He'll wait until she starts eating before he asks what she thinks of it all.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Denise will start eating, obviously enjoying it, but won't really start the conversation. It's a safe guess that she likes the food and doesn't mind the atmosphere.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    [Swordfish]

Zander nods, leaving the store and returning within the hour. When he arrives, the hoplite's purse is lighter, and his arms tired from carrying the box of enchanted steel ore. The magic serves only to make it easier to craft, as well as increase the metal's durability. Quite a find, and for a bargain, according to the seedy man behind the booth.
    Will this suit your purposes, Master Smith?

)(semi-handwaved )(
    [The Swordfish]

The fish leaves its work once again to examine the metal. "It will do." It says, taking the metal from its customer. "Your weapons will be ready in a week's time. If you don't need to tell me anything else, leave me to my work."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Krayger will at some point have taken off that breastplate he no longer needs. His hoodie too, since that's not really necessary at all, and Denise hasn't shown any objection to seeing his chest before.
    "So, whaddaya think? No clue if it's anything like your home, but Tex does his best. He's a nice guy, even if it's a little odd having half the place hear when you ask him something."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Marketplace

The blades clash, but that doesn't mean the attack is blocked- The zweihander's aura twists into glowing tendril that snakes past Harnel's sword to lash at his face. It burns to the touch, the magic innately violatile to dragons, but won't cause worse than pain and a truly unpleasant surprise. Being only half-draconic appears to count for something after all.

Harnel's wing catches the knight on the helmet, disorienting him and cutting off what little vision the helmet allows just long enough to land a punch. There's an audible gasp and he falters for a moment, but doesn't retreat into Harnel's attempted trip.

Instead, the knight shoves forward, pitting his own supernatural strength against Harnel's to try and shove their locked blades aside. And if that succeeds, he'll throw his full weight into following up with an elbow strike towards the half-dragon's collarbone.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, it's not anything like home, but it's delicious and the place seems decent, and isn't that all that matters?" Denise says in response.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Quarantine

Garrett stops and opens his eyes, looking into the attendant's own ocular orbular organs, still giggling and sniffling a bit.

After a long, smile filled silence, he attempts to hug her!
    Her eyes flit across Garrett's face, burning at their center, like bursts of sunlight. She holds her holo-board tight against her stomach, having withdrawn that neon hand of hers.

Then, hugs! Whoah! The white lines on her forehead - drawn in the shape of eyebrows but left hollow - shoot up rapidly. One corner of her mouth quirks up, and she says timidly, "You're welcome?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Augmentation Tower]

"I'm currently unemployed but I was looking for work here. Otherwise I'm a trained warlock but I'm not sure if you can help me with that." She replies. Her interest is caught when the hologram is talking to Valente however. "What do you have for personal enjoyment?" She asks the hologram, it could be interesting to hear. Or perhaps she just read too much into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Augmentation Tower]

"Yeah, I know. It's nothing against you guys. I've just had a bad experience is all." Valente's tail wraps tightly around his leg.
    "Well, actually, we might just be able to help you after all. What principles does your magic work on, m'dear? Hand movements? The spoken word?" The hologram asks.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Krayger nods with a smile.
    "Of course."
    Eating happens! And I don't know about anything else.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Quarantine

There's a good, long, warm, squeezy hug, a veritable comfy cage of Garrett's corded arms and goofy, unbelievably happy smile before he gasps and jumps back a bit.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!"
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2014-03-09 at 08:28 PM.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Halfling in the Playground

The Swordfish

Zander bows, thanking the Swordsmith-Fish, and leaving the store.
    He'll return in one week's time, but his player wants to wait a couple IC days for that.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Inside College of Engineering

It's a big day today. The future stands just ahead, and boy is it bright, well lit by the lights of the stage set up in front of the Temporal Sciences building.

Like geez. Holy crap those are bright. Do we really need halogen floodlights for this? It's only just approaching sunset!

The students of Professor Ivanovich scurry around in that adorkably clumsy way one would expect a temporal engineer to scurry, setting up this, that, and the other. You'd think the hardest part would be keeping up with the intensive maintenance of the large device behind the curtain, but no, it's really just making sure the refreshment tables are stocked and the various reporters aren't in the way. Tonight's kind of a big deal, especially here in the Nexus, where dimension jumping and time travel are more common than clean water.

It's approaching showtime. The scurrying slows down to a controlled skitter, and the reedy, monobrowed Professor Ivanovich steps up onto the stage, tapping the microphone at the podium and clearing his throat, grabbing the attention of the audience seated in the rows of folding chairs in front of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, students and investors, I thank you for coming here today!"
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sounds fun!
    Besides, seeing as my boyfriend just started shifting over to the light side of the alignment chart, I might as well start too!

Ark replies, grinning
    Oh, speaking of which, what do you know about DC, Magtok, HALO, WATCHTOWER, AMEN, AEGIS, and GLoG?
    Hayden chuckles, nodding for a moment before the pair would find themselves landing on.. top of the building that they were just at the feet of. Welp, he may not be faster than a speeding bullet from standing, but he just proved that he could leap tall buildings in a single bound.

"I've fought by DC's side against an abomination on top of a "Valcano" that has a few new holes in it, no idea, no idea, worked for them, nope, nope, nope."

He says, answering as they're stated.

14. - Top - End - #74

Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Hayden chuckles, nodding for a moment before the pair would find themselves landing on.. top of the building that they were just at the feet of. Welp, he may not be faster than a speeding bullet from standing, but he just proved that he could leap tall buildings in a single bound.

"I've fought by DC's side against an abomination on top of a "Valcano" that has a few new holes in it, no idea, no idea, worked for them, nope, nope, nope."

He says, answering as they're stated.
    Magtok is a rich evil genius who's kinda crazy and has tons of clones, one of which I'm dating, HALO is the Heroic Anti Lawbreaking Organization, basically the good guys, The Association for the malicious, evil, and nefarious is AMEN, Aegis is a paladin organization, and GLoG's a charity org.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Magtok is a rich evil genius who's kinda crazy and has tons of clones, one of which I'm dating, HALO is the Heroic Anti Lawbreaking Organization, basically the good guys, The Association for the malicious, evil, and nefarious is AMEN, Aegis is a paladin organization, and GLoG's a charity org.
    "Why does the charity org get special mention? I mean, it's great that they're helping people and all, but what makes them worthy of mention among a group of political movers and shakers? Have they accomplished great feats? Do they own every soup kitchen in inside?"

Hayden asks, curious, each of the other orgs represented an ideal, an extreme of an ideal, Aegis was obviously the proper representation of extreme good.
    Last edited by Fan; 2014-03-10 at 05:02 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76

"Why does the charity org get special mention? I mean, it's great that they're helping people and all, but what makes them worthy of mention among a group of political movers and shakers? Have they accomplished great feats? Do they own every soup kitchen in inside?"

Hayden asks, curious, each of the other orgs represented an ideal, an extreme of an ideal, Aegis was obviously the proper representation of extreme good.
    They provide shelter to people. Refugees, ex-slaves, the homeless, and most importantly, villains who wish to redeem themselves.
    Ark explains, gazing at the city below.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

They provide shelter to people. Refugees, ex-slaves, the homeless, and most importantly, villains who wish to redeem themselves.
    Ark explains, gazing at the city below.
    "Ah, so they're not just a bunch of people running financial beneficiaries, but an active rehabilitation agency. Alright, that makes a fair amount of sense."

Hayden said, adopting a pose on a nearby parapet, his coat billowing out behind him as he looked down on inside, seeing a city bustling and full of hope. A place to be protected, a place that with a little help, could be the corner stone of his brighter tomorrow.

18. - Top - End - #78

"Ah, so they're not just a bunch of people running financial beneficiaries, but an active rehabilitation agency. Alright, that makes a fair amount of sense."

Hayden said, adopting a pose on a nearby parapet, his coat billowing out behind him as he looked down on inside, seeing a city bustling and full of hope. A place to be protected, a place that with a little help, could be the corner stone of his brighter tomorrow.
    so, uh, what sort of stuff can you do, anyways?
    Ark asks.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

so, uh, what sort of stuff can you do, anyways?
    Ark asks.
    Smirking as Ark asked that, in a way that told him that well.. he'd been waiting for just that kind of question since he'd come to Nexus. What he did? Who he was? Such a thing was a question that needed to be answered but once for the glory of Hayden's burning heart, and the greatness of his deeds to come would surely eclipse any further need for introduction.

"Hah, you didn't get it from earlier?

I am the hero to a world that cries out for justice.

I am the burning star of hope sent back through time to create a better world!

I carry the hopes and dreams of all who died to make me, and this possible!

I am the strongest cyborg ever created, powered by a star that burns inside my chest with the fires of courage that would eclipse the cosmos itself!

What do I do?!

I am the ender of endbringers, the bulwark against darkness, the legendary badass who's going to carve a world where happiness and peace is the norm not the exception. I fight the darkness, I bring the light of hope to world's that have none!

That is what Hayden does!"

He said adopting a pose with his back to the sun, one leg to the side and his arm shooting out to his side and up towards the sky, his brown coat continuing to billow in the wind, and from the look in his eyes, what would baffle any onlooker who saw this, or perhaps anyone even reading of this in another day, was that not only was Hayden completely serious, but his eyes burned alight with the flames of a passion unquenchable!
    Last edited by Fan; 2014-03-10 at 06:47 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80

Rooftops

Ark can't help but applaud!
    A very noble goal, and a very well-done way to share it!
    What kind of abilities do you have, if I may inquire?

Ark questions, grinning.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

Exposition time!

"The internal diagnostic of my abilities is very exhaustive. I'm designed to emulate the peak of everything the world has ever had to offer.

In my chest is a fusion power plant powered by a neutron star, inside my chest is a power plant capable of powering this entire city if I were to give my life to do so.

My fingers can exert pressure greater than being at the bottom of the mariana's trench a pressure of 15,750 kg/cm^2. The alloy of my body was made to withstand similar pressures, while accounting for a large amount of radiation shielding for the sake of those around me.

I can run at speed's that would put the world's fastest land vehicles in my dust at 1239.19 Kilometers per hour unassisted by these.

He said pausing for a moment to cast his coat off, Hayden removing his shirt and turning around to showcase every inch of our hero opening and closing. A living weapon designed for the sake of securing the freedom of all sentient life! Turning around his gestures towards the exhaust vent that was situated in the center of his back. His arms were apparently normal barring several segemented lines that seemed to separate various systems and subsystems.

The most familiar to Ark being the rocket punch arm, though even that seemed supplemented by a band of tightly wound metal that formed bracers on each arm, Hayden extending them to show that they expanded into full gauntlets that contained a sort of revolver style rotating payload delivery system, Hayden continuing as he showed this off.

"This here is the revolving Tempest Crash payload delivery system. For when I need my arms to keep punching things I can use each of the 6 stored rockets in these gauntlets, each of them having the payload of a standard anti-tank shell, but they can be exchanged for smoke, tear gas, or other payloads provided I can find them. I'm currently almost out of rockets, having used 8 of them when fighting that abomination.

With the aide of the jet propulsion in my back, and legs I'm able to hit airborne travel speeds of Mach 3. Though I have no real control over my turns while moving at that speed.

However, most impressive of all happens to be this."

He said, his right hand reaching towards his left shoulder, and depressing a button.. holy **** did his arm just come off?! Waving around the now free limb as if it were some kind of conductor's baton Hayden turns to Arkh with a chuckle.

"Every part of my body is modular, meaning I can appropriate parts or remove damaged limbs to make repairs.

Though my glorious body does have a few other features, those are top secret, and I'm sure you're tired of listening to me anyways."
    Last edited by Fan; 2014-03-10 at 07:15 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82

Up on the rooftop...
    Arkhosia listens, curious.
    Much more cool than me.
    All I do is what I like to call Absorption. I can absorb any kind of energy and use it to my aid, as long as it's not something like nuclear or any other type of dangerous energy. For example, I could jump off this building, absorb the acceleration to keep at a steady and safe speed, and hit the ground with at most a few bruises.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Marketplace

The blades clash, but that doesn't mean the attack is blocked- The zweihander's aura twists into glowing tendril that snakes past Harnel's sword to lash at his face. It burns to the touch, the magic innately violatile to dragons, but won't cause worse than pain and a truly unpleasant surprise. Being only half-draconic appears to count for something after all.

Harnel's wing catches the knight on the helmet, disorienting him and cutting off what little vision the helmet allows just long enough to land a punch. There's an audible gasp and he falters for a moment, but doesn't retreat into Harnel's attempted trip.

Instead, the knight shoves forward, pitting his own supernatural strength against Harnel's to try and shove their locked blades aside. And if that succeeds, he'll throw his full weight into following up with an elbow strike towards the half-dragon's collarbone.
    [Marketplace]

The blow is entirely deflected, in fact. The blade Harnel is using is an anti-magic material, and actively disrupts the magic it comes into contact with, at least for the moment needed for a parry.

Harnel isn't surprised that the knight took such a blow and still kept coming, but with that elbow, his luck is likely about to run out. Harnel's left wing will move in front, and sweep the arm to the side as the half-dragon himself sidesteps, moving himself behind the knight. However, he remains too close to adequately use a weapon - even his claws aren't terribly useful at this range - and instead opts to put the knight in a chokehold with his left arm. His right brings the pommel of the shortsword to the knight's shoulder. Specifically, on his sword arm's shoulder.

The pommel strike by itself isn't intended to have much effect; it's setting up for a much more dangerous attack. With the click of a button on the sword's hilt, a slight shift of the grip, a spiked pole will shoot out of the base of the small weapon. Harnel designed this weapon for several purposes - the first, as a shortsword, the second, as a spear, and the third, as a quarterstaff. However, given the speed and force of the extending mechanism, he opted to put a spike at the base of the spear, for just such a maneuver as this.

Harnel is purposefully missing vitals with this strike, but a few things to keep in mind - this weapon is pure adamantine, meaning it at once disrupts magic it comes into contact with and shears through metal and stone as easily as most blades cleave through flesh. That said, Harnel is purposefully missing vitals here - if the attack works, it should shear clean through the man's shoulder blade and much of the muscle in his upper right back and chest. Harnel still has questions for this man, and a little magic will fix whatever injury Harnel puts to him if they can resolve their differences.
    Last edited by Halae; 2014-03-10 at 07:28 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

Up on the rooftop...
    Arkhosia listens, curious.
    Much more cool than me.
    All I do is what I like to call Absorption. I can absorb any kind of energy and use it to my aid, as long as it's not something like nuclear or any other type of dangerous energy. For example, I could jump off this building, absorb the acceleration to keep at a steady and safe speed, and hit the ground with at most a few bruises.
    "Less flashy but every bit as useful. Who knows? You come across the right type of energy that supercharges you, you could become one hell of a super hero!"

Hayden said, shrugging his coat back on, the dull red pulsing in the center of his chest something that Arkh could notice now, having seen it through the synth flesh of his chest. Though it seemed to be hidden when he closed to clasp on his cloak.

"I don't claim to understand even most of what I said though. For all the fancy body work, and combat training. They didn't pick a super genius to put into this body.

Anyways, I wouldn't sell yourself short Arkh. A power like that would be great for saving lives. You could absorb the kinetic energy of bullets, or even lasers and redirect it to protect a crowd, and if you can't, well. Nothing a little raw tenacity and willpower wont let you break the limits on!"

25. - Top - End - #85

"Less flashy but every bit as useful. Who knows? You come across the right type of energy that supercharges you, you could become one hell of a super hero!"

Hayden said, shrugging his coat back on, the dull red pulsing in the center of his chest something that Arkh could notice now, having seen it through the synth flesh of his chest. Though it seemed to be hidden when he closed to clasp on his cloak.

"I don't claim to understand even most of what I said though. For all the fancy body work, and combat training. They didn't pick a super genius to put into this body.

Anyways, I wouldn't sell yourself short Arkh. A power like that would be great for saving lives. You could absorb the kinetic energy of bullets, or even lasers and redirect it to protect a crowd, and if you can't, well. Nothing a little raw tenacity and willpower wont let you break the limits on!"
    Good point, Hayden!
    She replies, grinning.
    So, what next?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

26. - Top - End - #86

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Inside College of Engineering

It's a big day today. The future stands just ahead, and boy is it bright, well lit by the lights of the stage set up in front of the Temporal Sciences building.

Like geez. Holy crap those are bright. Do we really need halogen floodlights for this? It's only just approaching sunset!

The students of Professor Ivanovich scurry around in that adorkably clumsy way one would expect a temporal engineer to scurry, setting up this, that, and the other. You'd think the hardest part would be keeping up with the intensive maintenance of the large device behind the curtain, but no, it's really just making sure the refreshment tables are stocked and the various reporters aren't in the way. Tonight's kind of a big deal, especially here in the Nexus, where dimension jumping and time travel are more common than clean water.

It's approaching showtime. The scurrying slows down to a controlled skitter, and the reedy, monobrowed Professor Ivanovich steps up onto the stage, tapping the microphone at the podium and clearing his throat, grabbing the attention of the audience seated in the rows of folding chairs in front of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, students and investors, I thank you for coming here today!"
    Mister Steward and his armored aide, having arrived early, look up at the stage. Perhaps this time, there will something that has people willing to talk about.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Good point, Hayden!
    She replies, grinning.
    So, what next?
    "Well obviously we find a den of criminal scum who use others for their own gain, and we put the beat down on them. What else would we do?"

Hayden asks, slamming one a fist into an open hand as does so. What a ridiculous question. He even called Arkh his loyal ward and the cat person didn't know what they were going to do? Hah, novice.

28. - Top - End - #88

"Well obviously we find a den of criminal scum who use others for their own gain, and we put the beat down on them. What else would we do?"

Hayden asks, slamming one a fist into an open hand as does so. What a ridiculous question. He even called Arkh his loyal ward and the cat person didn't know what they were going to do? Hah, novice.
    Sounds fun! Ready when you are.
    Ark replies, grinning that wild smile of hers.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Firbolg in the Playground

Misaka shrugs.
    ... I should probably save my money for food and rent.
    "...that's probably a good idea. Do you have an apartment already?" Cerise tilts her head to the side, looking at Misaka curiously.

((Ah, sorry for not posting... >.<))
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

[Below the TV Tower]

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    The first plate is blasted into the floor, steaming and inert. The second one, however, crashes into her and binds itself to her front, feeling heavy and cumbersome. It has a magic suppression effect on it as well, causing a small portion of Mikani's magic to be sapped away.

Groaning, the witch glares at the magical girl. "That device wasn't meant for you! Now I have to do this the hard way..." She shakes her head and sends a long beam of misty green energy to strike the immobilized Hikari.
    Mikani gasps as she feels her magic seeping into the plate. She doesn't like this. At all! Not to mention the thing is heavy. And SO not her style.

"You are not going to touch her!" Mikani shouts, takig advantage of the added weight to help her drop...

...and, slamming her hands into the ground, sending a wave of her remaining magic into the ground. And vines spring forth. One particularly thick one rears up to try to intercept the beam of green energy before it can hit Hikai, or at least to cut it off.

The others? They're trying to seize the witch and wrap around her. While slashing distractingly at her with inch-long thorns.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items