New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: PTU: Into Doreth

"Yes, a bit of a rest might be good for use That bird I caught needs a heal, too." Alexander said, walking into the center. It had been a long first day, and a stressful one at that, so a bit of rest would be nice.
    See you in the country.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

Despite being in the thick of things, both Tyra and Stas will get by with a bit of rest, so medical healing is not such a priority, but catching some shut eye after a long day would be much appreciated, as for the food, well Tyra is gonna want a bite for sure, Stas himself wasn't quite in the mood for it all. The group had seemed to had shelved the issue of his transformation for now, though despite warning the little Audino's about the dangers that would follow them, one of them had seen fit to tail along anyways.

"Some rest would be good, been a while since I've had a long day like this" Stats says, though he continues "Though what do we do about the little guy following us" as he points a thumb over his shoulder with the Audino tailing behind them

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Audino waved to Stas, a smile on his(?) face as he(?) followed them into the depot. The Lucario manning the desk nodded to them, waving them in. "Welcome to the Border Depot. The border is closed for the night, so if you want to cross through, you'll have to wait 'til morning. We do have beds available for the night, if you'd like to sleep. We also have a healing station over there." She pointed to a room down the hall and a self-service Pokémon Healing Machine standing just outside. "Although, I have to ask... what are you going into Doreth for?"
    *tips hat* Pleasure to meet you. You can call me Grim.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alexander stepped forward and began to speak in a quite formal voice."We are recent graduates of the Red Wing Academy and we have been requested to travel into Doreth and try to calm the situation there. May I ask where the beds are located," Alexander said, as he looked over at Stas and then back at the Lucario"and if it is at all possible separate rooms would be requested; for me at least. Our day was long and I'd like to get a good night's rest without any disturbances". Although he normally would look into Stas and the Audino Alexander was also very tired and he did not want to waste any more energy on these topics right now. Stas could be questioned later and Alexander simply figured that the Audino was so amazed by his healing skills that it was following him around in order to learn these fantastic medical skills.
    See you in the country.

5. - Top - End - #95

"Oh, so you're the ones they chose! Well... the sleeping area is divided into three rooms, all of which have beds. A men's room, a women's room, and a common quarters room. Just please try not to be too loud if you want to discuss things in the Common Quarters, about an hour ago we had a few other people come in asking for a place to rest; they're sleeping in there right now." Her duty done, she went back to her paperwork.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Winger Falkner, Type Ace (Flying)/Wind Runner

Winger looks to the others and say "I do not know about you all, but I need to eat more then I need to sleep right now. Also, about rooms" Winger looks to Alexander while saying that "you could probably stay at the common area, it seems to be the more 'reserved' area to sleep. Me and Stas we can stay in the boys area and Emma and Karen in the girls rooms, sounds good?" Winger wait for an answer and then invite them to eat something and maybe chat a little.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I might use either the eating time or the time that Stas and Winger are about to sleep to talk about Stas being a legendary pokemon.
    Last edited by Azktor; 2014-04-14 at 09:50 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I, suppose that sounds 'cool'. I'll be of to heal up my Pidgey and get some well needed rest, I hope to see you all get some too. Night". And with that Alex went off to the healing station to remove his newly caught Pidgey's paralysis, and then he headed to the common quarters to get some rest, seemingly forgetting to get something to eat.
    See you in the country.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

"Night Alexander...now who wants some food?" Winger starts looking for a place to eat, while the others heal their pokemons. He decide to let Aerosmith join him in the dinner, if allowed, to eat some poke-food.
    Last edited by Azktor; 2014-04-21 at 01:45 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Karen more or less bypassed the discussion for the moment, once the Lucario at the desk indicated where the healing station was. Wrex and Blinks were in pretty good shape thanks to the Audinos, but still not quite up to 100%, so making use of the recovery station was a priority. Truth be told, she was still feeling a little bummed about the battle with the Galavantula. Mind you, it wasn't I'm-the-worst-trainer-ever-of-all-time-because-I-failed-so-badly levels of turmoil. More like Can't-believe-I-was-so-reckless-back-there and I'll-have-to-train-harder-so-that-sort-of-thing-doesn't-happen-again kind of turmoil.
    High Reverend of the Church of the Icosahedron

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm wouldn't say I'm too hungry myself, but Tyra could do with a bite, and I probably should get at least something in me" Stats says as he follows Winger and whoever else heads off to the dinner/mess hall/cafeteria, or whatever it is they have here to serve up some food

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

After Winger, Stas and the others find a place to eat, Winger feed his Rufflet with some pokefood and see how happy it is. He then sits on the table and eat whatever they got to eat that looks best and sits near Stas saying "I'm sorry if I will sound rude...but do you care to explain what hell was that? I mean...It was really cool and all, but I could not stop thinking about it the rest of the travel." Winger then start to talk really fast, most because he is REALLY curious "Are you a pokemon who turns into a person or a person who turns into a pokemon? How do you do it? You just 'turn'? Can you do it all the time? Does it hurt? What was that pokemon name? Can it fly? Do you...." He then notices he is speaking too quickly and possible overwhelming his friend, so he gives some time for Stas to answer the questions so far.
    Last edited by Azktor; 2014-05-07 at 10:26 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well at least Winger is taking it as Winger would, with a bit of a chuckle as Winger manages to reign himself in and gives Stas a chance to answer the barrage of questions.

"Well I'll start with the important one then, yes I can fly, though the lack of wings probably makes it more like levitation, end result is the same though", Stas pauses for a minute thinking about how to explain the rest, when he doesn't understand all of it himself. "Well considering I was born a human, I guess I turn into a pokemon rather than the reverse, although not like it matters too much, I'm perfectly comfortable in either form. This was something that happened to me, I can't exactly explain it any better than that, I'm not even sure how it came about, I can say when and where, but as for why or how it happened to me, thats a riddle for the ages"

Stas paused briefly before taking a quick glance to see if anyone was paying them any attention, before continuing

"Now don't go causing a big fuss over this and don't go spreading it around, but that form is known as Jirachi"

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

Winger makes a strange look as it give a quick scan around to see if no one was 'spying' on them and then whisper to Stas "Jirachi, uh...? Never heard about." Winger gives a sincere smile back to Stas saying "I'm also just got mine power out of nowhere...so I kind understand what you've been through. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me, for as long as you ask that I keep it a secret!" Winger is more relief knowing that he is still same old Stas, just a bit more powerfull.

He then says more serious to Stas "Now, about the flying...I wonder if you could show me that someday? It would be reaaaaaly cool to have another person - even if in pokemon form - to fly with! And I'm sure Aerosmith would apreciate the company as well!!"
    Last edited by Azktor; 2014-05-13 at 12:49 PM.

14. - Top - End - #104

As they were talking, an older Bisharp walked into the room. He was tall, and his right arm seemed to be covered in violet-and-green tattoos that went up and under his t-shirt, as well as a limp that meant his right leg (hidden conveniently by a pair of black jeans) was probably a prosthetic (or just maimed horribly). He walked over to the coffee pot and began pouring himself a cup. "You kids looking to get into that war zone? Good luck getting all that far. Hell, good luck getting too far without dying..." He took a sip of the coffee. "Can't say I'm going to miss it in there. Things have really gone to ****. But if you're going... well, good luck."

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Winger looks perplexed to the Bisharp he then said "Things are that bad, uh?" Winger makes a pause and then keeps talking "My name is Winger, how do you call youself stranger? and where did you come from that was so horrible as you said? Also, you have any news about Goruchafieth and how is the road to get there?"
    Last edited by Azktor; 2014-05-16 at 09:48 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106

"The name is Kiri." He sat down and looked at the others. "As for Goruchafieth... That place is gearing up for war in a big way. A really big way. Still not sure what's going on there, but... hell. If you're going there... Let's just say it's a good thing you're human." He shook his head. "The rest of the region has already succumbed. It's pretty damn hopeless. Wild Pokémon are glitching like mad. And they're being used as weapons of war, rather than being hunted down and... well... broken would be the word I'd use."

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Winger was perplexed, he still does not trusted the Bisharp, but what he was saying was something really confusing and terrifying he said to Kiri "What? Glitch pokemons as weapon...? That is not right, how do they do it? Who exactly is doing it?" Winger then looked to Stas, a look that at same time was saying 'What the Hell?!' and 'Is this guy for real?'.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wait..WHAT, glitch pokemon as weapons how is that even possible, I thought pokeballs didn't work on them, are they caging them and using them in a point and shoot style? Well this seriously lends credence to the existence of a glitch cult in the region, anyone who's figured out how to do that sort of ting could of only obtained that sort of knowledge from one source. Stas is more than a little shocked by the statement and takes a while to collect himself "I didn't think such a thing was possible, are they using physical methods of restraining them? How long has that been going on, that shouldn't be something most people would be alright doing...considering the Academy hasn't heard of such a thing is it a recent change? Stas asks clearly unnerved by the prospect of people trying to use glitch pokemon in such a manner
    Last edited by Turneround360; 2014-05-20 at 06:33 AM.