Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Quote Originally Posted by Simius View Post
    Dibs!
    Update: How's this?

Would you like any changes?
    Ahhhhh!
    NIMH!
    I'm wondering if you could elongate the body, so that he doesn't look so much like a freakish stork.
    The tail is also a bit to long.
    Ya know what?
    This is the best approximation of what I'd like.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

2. - Top - End - #7922
    Ogre in the Playground

I need an Avatar for my current character.

Its a White Werewolf fighter that dual-wields katanas. Has short, spiky hair and wears a long white coat with a crimson rose on the back.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

3. - Top - End - #7923
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
    Anyway, the real reason I'm posting is that I want a new avatar of the following diagram of an atom. I would do this myself, but my Adobe Illustrator has decided to stop working... anyway.

Please make it a lot more OotS-ish and such... don't forget to resize too.

The following edits should be made:
    -- Instead of the nucleus, I'd like an image of Banjo (Banjulhu works too), The Snarl or the Roaches instead.
    -- Instead of electrons circling the nucleus, I'd like Xykon skulls instead.

I'm leaving it pretty basic other than that, so the artists out there can have a little fun with their imagination... of course it may be a bit harder to draw as such...
    Well, big it looks ok... resized it gets a bit small (119x120)... Since I spent the time, I decided to post... use it if you want it:

Spoiler
    Show

I played around a bit more, zoomed in a little. Not sure if I like it any better, but you can see things a bit more.

or maybe
    Last edited by Qwernt; 2008-04-08 at 02:43 AM. Reason: added another picture

4. - Top - End - #7924
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    Ahhhhh!
    NIMH!
    I'm wondering if you could elongate the body, so that he doesn't look so much like a freakish stork.
    The tail is also a bit to long.
    Ya know what?
    This is the best approximation of what I'd like.
    hmmm, I'll see what I can do. I've been keeping pet rats for years, so I know pretty good how they look, but trying a hybrid is always difficult. Personally I don't think the tail is too long, but I'll shorten it a bit for you. What exactly do you mean about body? Just a bit longer? It is a stick figure after all.

How are the colours? This was the first avatar I made on my new laptop, and the screen's colours are slightly diffirent from my old one. If you got any suggestions, I'd like to hear them.

Edit: and what's NIMH?
    Last edited by Simius; 2008-04-08 at 06:02 AM.

5. - Top - End - #7925
    Ogre in the Playground

hmmm, I'll see what I can do. I've been keeping pet rats for years, so I know pretty good how they look, but trying a hybrid is always difficult. Personally I don't think the tail is too long, but I'll shorten it a bit for you. What exactly do you mean about body? Just a bit longer? It is a stick figure after all.

How are the colours? This was the first avatar I made on my new laptop, and the screen's colours are slightly diffirent from my old one. If you got any suggestions, I'd like to hear them.

Edit: and what's NIMH?
    NIMH is an old cartoon with talking mice.
    By body I meant that at this point the negative space under the legs dominates the picture, and I'd rather have it end at that first bend in the tail, so it doesn't look like his legs take up 2/3's of his height.

A better way of thinking about it is that i would like a rat-rat-human hybrid, not a rat-human hybrid.

The colors are very well done, though you might consider making the entire head grayish.

Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.

6. - Top - End - #7926

(Sorry if I was supposed to wait longer to repost.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Flower View Post
    O mighty lords of avatars, I seek a humble service of thee! Canst thou.....uh....oh well.
    Can someone make me an avatar of the following characteristics?

About twelve or tirteen years old, long loose black hair, brown eyes, wearing green shirt and loose brown pants, may be creative with embroideries if you so wish. Kneeling to inspect/admire large blue or purple flower, your choice....
    Ahem. Please?
    Thank you Tiffanie Lirle for the totally awesome avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    So? This is the town. We don't listen to the laws of reality.
    We rewrote it for our own convenience.
    In memory of Gary Gygax, 1938-2008

7. - Top - End - #7927
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, I have a slightly unusual sigatar request. I hope someone can help me with it.

What I'm looking for is a picture of a red, slightly chubby parrot, with yellow highlight along his winds. Think Iago from the old Aladdin cartoons if it helps any. Next to this would be his human form, a tall slim scarlet haired man in a pinstripe suit with a smirk on his face. From one hand dangles a silver chain with a small razor on the end.

If the name 'Horatio' could be included somewhere within the sigitar that would be good. I'm being intentionally sketchy as I want whoever does it to be able to pose and arrange them however they like! Cookies will be given..and maybe some Maltesers as well

Thanks in advance to whoever decides they want to do this.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #7928
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwernt View Post
    Well, big it looks ok... resized it gets a bit small (119x120)... Since I spent the time, I decided to post... use it if you want it:

Spoiler
    Show

I played around a bit more, zoomed in a little. Not sure if I like it any better, but you can see things a bit more.

or maybe
    Cool, thanks! I think the last one looks best. so I'll stick with that one.

9. - Top - End - #7929
    Troll in the Playground

Alright, as much as I love my Alice avatar, I was wondering if someone would be interested in making a Mad Hatter.
    However, I would prefer it not to be Disney-esque. Whoever takes it upon themselves has free reign elsewhere.

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

10. - Top - End - #7930
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mingchan View Post
    Yeah, can I have another avatar please?

I still want a DW6 one. Only this time, the character is Cao Ren. View Image here: http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2885/acaorenns3.jpg

There's no need to change anything, just keep him in OOTS style please. Thank you.
    Seeing as Crimsom hasn't delivered, I'm asking again for someone to help me. Also, I'd like to request another one, because I want to use the second one in a siggy.

It's another DW6 character. His name is Xiahou Yuan. View image here: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7...houyuankg5.jpg

However, this time, I want him to be standing arms crossed in front, with a big smirk across his face. His sword is slung across his back. Also, could the avatar be bigger? I don't exactly know the sizes, so I'm sorry I can't give you a clearer description.
    Thank You JasonDoomblade for the cool Guan Yu avatar AND the new DW6 signature! May I worship the ground beneath your feet!

11. - Top - End - #7931
    Firbolg in the Playground

I would like to request a stick figure representation of Othar Tryggvassen, Gentleman Adventurer. Any pose is good, though here is a picture of him unchained, though with a shirt. A shirt is optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

12. - Top - End - #7932

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    NIMH is an old cartoon with talking mice.
    By body I meant that at this point the negative space under the legs dominates the picture, and I'd rather have it end at that first bend in the tail, so it doesn't look like his legs take up 2/3's of his height.

A better way of thinking about it is that i would like a rat-rat-human hybrid, not a rat-human hybrid.

The colors are very well done, though you might consider making the entire head grayish.
    Right, then. Here's version 2:

Anything else?

13. - Top - End - #7933
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Okay, I have a slightly unusual sigatar request. I hope someone can help me with it.

What I'm looking for is a picture of a red, slightly chubby parrot, with yellow highlight along his winds. Think Iago from the old Aladdin cartoons if it helps any. Next to this would be his human form, a tall slim scarlet haired man in a pinstripe suit with a smirk on his face. From one hand dangles a silver chain with a small razor on the end.

If the name 'Horatio' could be included somewhere within the sigitar that would be good. I'm being intentionally sketchy as I want whoever does it to be able to pose and arrange them however they like! Cookies will be given..and maybe some Maltesers as well

Dibs! Blahblahblahlongmessagestuff.
    E-Mail = [email protected]
    AIM = SatansCPU

NaNoWriMo
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragonforce
    Spoiler
    Show
    Proud and so glorious/ standing before of us/
    Our swords will shine bright in the sky/
    When united we come/ to the land of the sun/

Banners
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #7934
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm making a request for an avatar of a current character of mine. Basically I'm too lazy to make my own because sizing affects my overall appearance once its in avatar size.

This may be easy or it may not be, but anyways I made my own depiction of the character for a basis for anyone interested.

Spoiler
    Show

This is an Anime-type character so I'm looking for medium-spikey auburn hair. His body has been so mutilated that he needs it covered with medical wrappings constantly so he ressembles a mummy. Only parts not covered is where his nose would be and the top of his head.

His eyes have to be piercing blue and wrapped by a see-through linen-cloth. His weapon of choice is called a Soul Edge basically think Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho

Spoiler
    Show

But the sword should be the size of a short sword, blue, and more flame-like.

Umm, my thoughts; you could copy my pose, but I'd prefer you use your best judgement. Colour-scheme for add-ons if you wish to add them should be greyish in tone or just dirty in general. A little wish I have is for the wrappings around his torso should have dirty bandages mixed in with fresh white ones. Little details like that will please me ^_^

Besides that, have fun!
    Last edited by The Unborne; 2008-04-09 at 11:08 AM.

15. - Top - End - #7935
    Ogre in the Playground

Right, then. Here's version 2:

Anything else?
    Yay perfection!

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #7936

Quote Originally Posted by drengnikrafe View Post
    I'm in the same campaign as Cats, there, and I too need an avitar.
    Eyes: Hazel, if possible.
    Hair: Black. A little on the long side, and a little unruly, because he's been wandering through the forest for a month or so.
    Garb: A scholar's outfit.
    Race: Human
    Class: Wizard. Illusionist, to be specific.
    Pose: Anything reasonable.
    If it looks good, I'll even post it as my avitar and put it in my signature in thanks.
    Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot, he's got a quarterstaff.
    If you feel like it, I would find it very awesome if it looked like he was examining his spellbook, in some way. Thanks again.
    Ill do this one
    EDIT: any particular color you want for the outfit
    EDIT: DONE!
    I did two poses with 3 different colored outfits
    Spoiler
    Show

Tell me any changes you want.
    Last edited by Fostire; 2008-04-10 at 08:21 PM.

17. - Top - End - #7937

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Sephiroth (FFVII), Xykon, Randal Flagg and the Kurgan in their own rock band called the Ravagers. With Sephiroth as front man and singer, Xykon on the drums with Randal Flagg and the Kurgan on bass guitars. Their chief enemies are in the audience, with looks of rage, terror and shock on their faces. Both sides have their weapons with them. Besides, Sephiroth needs all the badass points he can get. They could even by playing Queen's "Gimme the Prize". The rest is entirely up to you.
    I'm reposting this in the hope that someone will make it.

18. - Top - End - #7938
    Ettin in the Playground

Who wants to make me another paranoid-looking mauve-shirted Star Trek OS avatar???
    Just 'cause.

19. - Top - End - #7939
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Okay I'm looking for a better Bard than I have now :
    Equipment: Pan Pipes, Rapier (if you can't do both just do one), cloak, light brown clothes, possibly a chain shirt
    Hair color: blonde (possibly in a ponytail)
    Race: Half-Elf
    Class: Bard
    Alignment: Chaotic Good (maybe this will give you an idea of a pose or something)
    (this is based on an actual D&D character I made. Can you guess his name?)
    Last edited by LerkySuntreader; 2008-04-11 at 02:40 AM.
    awsomely cool avatar made by _Puppetmaster_

20. - Top - End - #7940

So, I'm hoping to assemble a group shot for one of my current campaigns. I'd appreciate it if someone would draw one or more of the following characters. (If you want to draw one, I would also like it if you said so so that multiple people don't draw the same characters.

The Hero: Yaki, The First Cleric
    A male Human cleric of nature wearing full plate armor made of living wood with leaves and twigs still growing off of it. Has short black hair and carries the holy symbol of the frog god of nature.
    Mood: Cheery, hopeful protagonist

The Lancer: Lialis, Master Taxidermist
    A male Human warrior with a bizarre fighting style in which he scavenges heads, claws, and other natural weapons from fallen beasts and assembles weapons from them.
    Should be portrayed in a semi-heavy armor armed with various sewed up monster heads (preferrably pulling the thread from one with a sewing needle) Has a dark, grizzled demeanor.
    Mood: Creepy mad-science warrior

The Smart Guy: Nît, the Floating Razor
    A male Blue, although you can't tell he's a goblin by looking because he wears a heavy black robe and a venetian-style mask. He carries a rapier with which he fights and has a psicrystal floating near his head. He is an elocator, and flies freely around with his powers. He may be pictured floating in the air or walking on the cieling.
    Mood: Mystic swordsman

The Other Smart Guy: Sam, the Mindtwister
    A female human with a black mage's cloak, golden jewelery, and long hair. She is a beguiler with a flair for the wild. She might have some colorful arcane energy coming from around her hands.
    Mood: Mischevious mage.

The Chick: Fullpockets the Piklit Pal
    A female Feral Halfling Druidess. She has loose leather armor, frazzled blonde hair and various natural cloth and jewelery. She also has a little magical squirrel friend who is her close companion.
    Mood: Diabetes cute.

Thanks a lot for any help with this.
    Gnoll Paladin with Zanbatou Avatar by Oregano.

Homebrews:

Quote Originally Posted by ExHunterEmerald
    Incidentally, Armadillo, I'd suggest you were hit by a spark of inspiration, but that would knock your armor off.

21. - Top - End - #7941
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

It's that time again. I am looking for a talented avatarist that can make me an avatar of this guy:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The one who can pull this off will be credited in my sig.
    Last edited by Bayar; 2008-04-10 at 03:42 AM.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

22. - Top - End - #7942
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, hope everyone here is keeping well.

Anyone up for making a trunamer avatar?

Velurin
    Eyes: Violet
    Sex: Male
    Hair: Very light golden blonde and in a ponytail
    Garb: Leather armour but covered in sliver and blue robes with hood if possible
    Race: Grey Elf
    Class: Trunamer
    Pose: Book in one hand, longsword in other hand while vocalising a true word of power. He also ery much hates dirt and takes great pain to keep clean

thank you kindly, and cheese all around
    Last edited by Lunistra; 2008-04-11 at 07:41 AM.

23. - Top - End - #7943

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    It's that time again. I am looking for a talented avatarist that can make me an avatar of this guy:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The one who can pull this off will be credited in my sig.
    I'll do. And it'll be better than that last one I tried.

I make avatars. PM if you want one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BTW, you rock. AWESOME. I shall forever worship the name Jason Doomsblade.
    Quote Originally Posted by insecure View Post
    That's perfect! All hail the mighty Jason Doomsblade.

24. - Top - End - #7944

Quote Originally Posted by LordRod View Post
    Ill do this one
    EDIT: any particular color you want for the outfit
    EDIT: DONE!
    I did two poses with 3 different colored outfits

Tell me any changes you want.
    It's absolutely perfect!
    Thank you so much.

25. - Top - End - #7945

In honour of a character I've been wanting to play for a rather long time that is finally getting played, I thought I might get someone to make an avatar out of him.

Balthazar Tamaklin
    Eyes: Steel blue. It would be cool if you could make the eyes stand out a bit, but it doesn't matter that much. Just make them black if you think it looks better.
    Hair: Dark, tied in a short ponytail.
    Equipment: Breastplate with pauldrons over an ivory-white coat, and a navy-ish blue cloak. He carries a glaive, which I picture as a broad-headed two edged slashing spear.
    Race: Human male
    Class: Warblade//Psion
    Pose: I suppose fitting a polearm into the avatar space can be tricky, so maybe he's holding it in one hand with the point facing downwards or something. Whatever looks good. Make sure the look on his face is sufficiently menacing.
    Last edited by Swooper; 2008-04-10 at 02:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsil View Post
    This is a D&D web forum. There's more cheese here than there is in France.

26. - Top - End - #7946

Quote Originally Posted by drengnikrafe View Post
    It's absolutely perfect!
    Thank you so much.
    Youre welcome.

By the way you seem to have made some sort of mess there with the avatar and sigatar. The image size for all of them is 120x120
    also try using the following URLs for the images

http://i29.tinypic.com/2nqh4yr.png

http://i29.tinypic.com/oqafds.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/33az79s.png

http://i28.tinypic.com/2413yh4.png

http://i32.tinypic.com/a32xbo.png

http://i31.tinypic.com/f0z01y.png

27. - Top - End - #7947
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post

Just got the parrot finished.
    What do you think?

E-Mail = [email protected]
    AIM = SatansCPU

NaNoWriMo
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragonforce
    Spoiler
    Show
    Proud and so glorious/ standing before of us/
    Our swords will shine bright in the sky/
    When united we come/ to the land of the sun/

Banners
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #7948
    Banned

WARNING - Altered Request

I am now drawing this myself but I still want assistance with metallic coloration!

I'm looking for an avatarist who understands metallic coloration to make an avatar- and gnomie-sized low rider roboboar with unfurled wings--metallic, cloth, I don't care, just keep the fully artificial theme--green underlighting if you are the type to shade, and general tinkergnomie glory. I'll most likely be drawing the gnomie who rides it myself, gotta update my pictorial sig elsewhere, but if you're feeling ambitious:

Gnomie Female
    Hair: Purple/dark (anything from pale lavender to indigo blue to black is fine) short cut
    Clothing: Red robes--bonus points for zombie-stitched look
    Carrying: Many things she could be wielding or have strapped to her back or stuck inna pocket: this staff, pixystix, bag of eyeballs, thighbone, gnomish-metric-English wrench, dagger, glowy green gem, slinky. . .you get the idea
    Last edited by Quincunx; 2008-04-13 at 04:22 PM.

29. - Top - End - #7949
    Orc in the Playground

Bago!!! here!

I ahve seen really awesome avatars, and it has only taken me today to think of one that I would really like. Chances are no one is really going for either, but I hope someone can make this. What I would like for my avatar is.... an Iron lich or a Pistol Wraith, both from Warmachine and Iron Kingdoms.
    Here are some miniatures to show what I mean.

Iron Lich
    Color Scheme:
    Skull: White
    Lens, Chest Crystal, and Weapon Crystal: Green
    Armor Plates: Very Dark Gray
    Robes: Black
    Chain Armor: Gray
    Fingers: Very Dark Gray
    Arm and Hand Spikes: Gray
    Arms: Black
    Ribs: The center piece green while the rest is a like the Armor Plates
    Exhaust Pipes: Black Rimmed with Dark Gray
    Weapon: Blade gray, staff black

Pistol Wraith
    Color Scheme:
    Skull: White.
    Eyes: White.
    Clothing;
    A black suit rimmed with gray, like the one above except with the gray border.
    A black Three Cornered hat with a gray border on his head would be neat.
    The Belt dark Gray, along with the scarf.
    Guns: Handle brown, Gray Rims and Black Barrels.
    Hands: Black.

Hope one of you guys will work on this.
    Last edited by Bago!!!; 2008-04-11 at 08:29 PM.
    My life for Nerzhul!

Join the Cult of the Damned, we have free donuts on fridays! -Bago!!!

"There is a fine line between life and death. The thing is, I just don't give a damn." Lou

Could use some helpful critique for my avatar that I made. Please?

30. - Top - End - #7950
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing as Crimsom hasn't delivered, I'm asking again for someone to help me. Also, I'd like to request another one, because I want to use the second one in a siggy.

It's another DW6 character. His name is Xiahou Yuan. View image here: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7...houyuankg5.jpg

However, this time, I want him to be standing arms crossed in front, with a big smirk across his face. His sword is slung across his back. Also, could the avatar be bigger? I don't exactly know the sizes, so I'm sorry I can't give you a clearer description.
    I'm sorry, I haven't had time to finish him, and was already working on it.
    Now I have to make some changes.
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show