New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #8011
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Hello artists of all degrees, I have a request

could you please make me a blue cat, that looks like a russian blue breed, but with blue fur (perhaps royal blue, or any tone of blue you see it's better) grey or silver eyes, licking his right paw while looking at the front.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Eksar Lindisfar; 2008-04-14 at 12:28 PM.
    Aoki Neko avatar by Quinsar (thanks a lot)
    Eksar avatar by Shades of gray(thanks a lot)
    Full-plated Eksar by Qwernt (thanks a lot as well)
    Thanks to Meynolds for additional avatar
    Thanks to all those who nominated me for Leeroy ITP
    and for the votes =P

*ding* level 20!

2. - Top - End - #8012
    Dwarf in the Playground

although I see someone already did you one...
    Ben

3. - Top - End - #8013
    Pixie in the Playground

FlyMolo, how's this?

Should be 109 x 117.
    Last edited by Proteus; 2008-04-14 at 06:07 PM.
    Glim Yonburg
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #8014
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eksar Lindisfar View Post
    Hello artists of all degrees, I have a request

could you please make me a blue cat, that looks like a russian blue breed, but with blue fur (perhaps royal blue, or any tone of blue you see it's better) grey or silver eyes, licking his right paw while looking at the front.

thanks in advance
    I'll try it.

5. - Top - End - #8015
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    FlyMolo, how's this?

Should be 109 x 117.
    That's awesome, but not quite what I was looking for. Damn good, though.

If you have CPsi, the emberlings are on page 131(they look weird, like lava beings more than fire elementals), and cross-legged would be nicer.
    Last edited by FlyMolo; 2008-04-14 at 08:06 PM.
    Proud initiate ref for the Arena!
    Spoiler
    Show

Llince 2-1
    Akhond 1-0
    Wolatifex 0-0

Crimson Mageatar!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ex-avatar/ists:
    The Chilli God
    Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #8016
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iamyourking View Post
    I have come here to request an ambitious project, namely the Peers of Peredition in banner format. These Peers would be better known as the Lords of the Nine Hells, and a description follows:

Bael, the Warlord of Avernus
    Spoiler
    Show
    The general appearance of a pit fiend, a humanoid head with the ears, eyes and teeth of a cat, flesh the color of rust, and bull-horns curving from his temple. Wears elaborate brass kilts. Carries the sword Abyssbane, a single shaft of dark-gray iron with a simple cross-guard and hilt, wreathed in orange flames. Symbol is a blood red silhouette of a pit fiend surrounded by orange flames on a black, inverted triangle. Approximately 20 ft tall.

Dispater, the Arch-Duke of Dis
    Spoiler
    Show
    A very tall, slender older man with a long white moustache and trimmed goatee, gloomy features, black pupil-less eyes, two small horns on the top of his leg, a pronounced limp that makes him lean on his Iron Staff. Wears conservative iron gray and red robes and cloaks, carries The Iron Staff, a long plain iron bar, and the Rod of Dis, a four-foot length of twisted iron with chain links of adamantine and capped with a huge ruby surrounded with garnets. Symbol is a tower on a red background in a grey inverted triangle. Approximately 9 ft tall

Mammon, the Arch-Duke of Minauros
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reddish-gold skin, huge bat-like wings with gold coins grafted to them, handsome yet diabolical face with large toothy smile, red moustache, and forked red goatee, beady gold eyes, two black horns, bald head, black claws on thin fingers, snake-like tail, prominent gut, cloven hooves. Wears an elaborate kilt running from his stomach to just over his feet and gem-studded black robes. Carries a thin knife of sparking white steel, hilt is made of silver and gold angel bone, pommel is adorned with a lustrous black jewel. Symbol is three gold coins with diabolical faces on a dark green inverted triangle. Approximately 15 ft tall.

Belial, the Master of Pains and Suffering
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tall, broad shouldered, slender but athletically built man, delicate facial features, high cheekbones, clean-shaven face, large burning red eyes. Skin seems to be made of white flames, has flames instead of hair, and giant flaming wings. Often smiles. Almost indescribably beautiful, but I don’t expect that. Wears form-fitting black leather and carries a trident made of white flame. Symbol is a black trident rising out of a lake of fire on a black, inverted triangle. Approximately 9 ft tall

Leviathan, the Prince of Stygia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enormous and whale-like. Head is lean and smooth, with glittering black eyes on either side of a bullet-shaped head. No nose and ears, smoke wafting from the nostrils on top of his head. Wide mouth filled with nine rows of razor-sharp teeth. Huamanoid torso covered in black and gray scales with giant clawed arms on the sides. Hands are webbed and tipped with massive claws. No legs, whale-like body from below his torso to the end of his massive spiked tail. Wears a diadem with a fist-sized sapphire held in place by a chain made of gold inlaid with black opals. Symbol is a black viper in a block of ice on a blue inverted triangle. Approximately 180 ft long and 20 ft tall, I suggest just showing his head.

Lillith, High Countess of Malbolge
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a extremely beautiful woman with long black hair, glowing amber eyes, black wings, and vampire teeth. Her hair covers her body, which is normally naked but you should give her dark clothing instead. Carries a huge sword made of pure crackling darkness with a hilt of lightning. Approximately 10 ft tall. Symbol is a black lightning bolt sundering a black mountain on a brick-red inverted triangle.

Beelzbub, the Lord of the Flies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a giant and heavily muscled man with bull horns, multifaceted fly-like eyes, and two antennae. Has three pairs of black insect wings and is surrounded by thousands of flies. Carries no weapon and wears regal finery. Symbol is a crowned, dark green fly on an inverted red triangle. Approximately 21 ft. tall.

Mephistopholes, the Arch-Duke of Cania
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a slender human with blue-black skin, ice-blue eyes, long horns jutting from his forehead, dragon-like wings, and hooked talons. Wears extremely elaborate and flowing white robes and capes, often studded with diamonds. Carries a ransuer carved from a single shard of crystal and covered with runes. The tips glow with flame, electricity, and cold. Symbol is a stylized, diabolical dark-blue head encased in a silver diamond on an inverted black triangle. Approximately 15 ft tall.

Asmodeus, King of Nessus and Overlord of the Nine Hells
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appears as a mature man with slicked back dark hair and blood red eyes. His skin is very pale and he has a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee. Wears extremely expensive yet conservative red and black cloaks and robes that bring to mind religious attire and carries a scepter carved of pure ruby with an onyx pentagram at its head. Symbol is a pentagram surrounded by eight 9s with a final 9 in the center. Approximately 6 ft. tall.

I would suggest having this in banner form, with the Lords submitting to Asmodeus. This would be the Serpent’s Throne, a ruby throne shaped like a coiled snake, at the top of a podium with 8 alcoves next to it, each one occupied by one of the first eight. Asmodeus is of course sitting in the throne. Also, I would appreciate their symbols to be worked into the picture somewhere

Thank you in advance
    Reposting in the hopes of getting someone to make it
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

7. - Top - End - #8017
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Flower View Post
    O mighty lords of avatars, I seek a humble service of thee! Canst thou.....uh....oh well.
    Can someone make me an avatar of te following characteristics?

About twelve or tirteen years old, long loose black hair, brown eyes, wearing green shirt and loose brown pants, may be creative with embroideries if you so wish. Kneeling to inspect/admire large blue or purple flower, your choice....
    Ahem. Please?
    I apologize for how long this took. My niece has been staying this week and I've been putting off everything that doesn't involve hanging out with her.

Also: I did two, with two different colors of hair. Because.. I'm.. not a good listener?

Width: 94
    Height: 120

Width: 81

All right: so.. Same spiel as always. Right click, save as. Then upload it to your own image hosting site (Photobucket or Picasa work well). If you set this to your avatar, make sure you set the custom width and height.

If there are any changes you want made, make sure you PM me.

8. - Top - End - #8018
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Testing Ceika's Darth Scruffius avatar.

9. - Top - End - #8019
    Dwarf in the Playground

This:
    Spoiler
    Show

Grey Elf Psion Give him a smirk. He's a fully qualified Magnificent Bastard.

Oh Eldwen, such a rascal. He's CE.

10. - Top - End - #8020
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    It's that time again. I am looking for a talented avatarist that can make me an avatar of this guy:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The one who can pull this off will be credited in my sig.
    Repost #1
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

11. - Top - End - #8021
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sethis View Post
    This:
    Spoiler
    Show

Grey Elf Psion Give him a smirk. He's a fully qualified Magnificent Bastard.

Oh Eldwen, such a rascal. He's CE.
    I'll do it - but it may take a day or two. So... if someone else wants to do it, that's kosher as well.

12. - Top - End - #8022
    Orc in the Playground

W=120
    H=116
    Say if you want any changes.
    Last edited by Quinsar; 2008-04-15 at 07:33 PM.

13. - Top - End - #8023

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    Okay, with Bath gone, time to return to casting my hook into the waters and hope for the big one.

What I'm looking for is a sort of Japanese-looking guy. He should have long hair, slightly tanned skin, and extremely feminine facial features. A hat is possible, with little bumps that hint at animal-like ears. His outfit could be anything, Japanese style robes or a snazzy business suit and a fancy walking staff would be best. A white fox should be draped over his shoulder or around his neck or something. Not dead, of course. If you want, he should have a couple of white fox-tails. Both should be in fairly, er, flamboyant poses.

Kudasai to domo ariigatogozaimasu!
    Please and thank you very much!

Repost. Please? I'll give you a cookie.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

14. - Top - End - #8024

Quote Originally Posted by quinsar View Post

W=120
    H=116

weee!!!!

*changes avatar*

thanks a lot, if I come up with something I will tell you.
    Aoki Neko avatar by Quinsar (thanks a lot)
    Eksar avatar by Shades of gray(thanks a lot)
    Full-plated Eksar by Qwernt (thanks a lot as well)
    Thanks to Meynolds for additional avatar
    Thanks to all those who nominated me for Leeroy ITP
    and for the votes =P

*ding* level 20!

15. - Top - End - #8025
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    I'll do it - but it may take a day or two. So... if someone else wants to do it, that's kosher as well.
    Well, I would certain rather see Nathan's than mine, but I wanted to see if I could replicate your coloring effect... I was going great right up until that spider web thingy in the back. (must plan ahead next time - hard to fix things up when you have 20 layers)

i don't expect you to use it, I would wait for Nathan - but I needed the practice.

16. - Top - End - #8026
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, I would certain rather see Nathan's than mine, but I wanted to see if I could replicate your coloring effect... I was going great right up until that spider web thingy in the back. (must plan ahead next time - hard to fix things up when you have 20 layers)

i don't expect you to use it, I would wait for Nathan - but I needed the practice.
    It's pretty good! The spider web thing was just kinda a whim, I can see it being a problem when you only realize it late :P

Only one thing, his hair is blue. Dark blue. Same color as his fire, actually.

Eagarly awaiting Nathan's attempt.

17. - Top - End - #8027
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by quinsar View Post

W=120
    H=116
    Nope, it's
    W=121 and H=117
    which why Eksar's avatar still seems a little bit blurred, even though he used the values you mentioned.

You might want to crop that last pixel away if you want it to remain high-quality.

18. - Top - End - #8028
    Firbolg in the Playground

Okay, as nice as the Swashbuckler has been to me, I would nonetheless like to request an avatar...

I would very much like an OotS-style avatar featuring Orcus, Nerull, and Vecna as a rock band. Vecna is singing, Nerull is on guitar, and Orcus is playing the drums.

Spoiler
    Show

I hope I'm not asking too much of you guys...
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

19. - Top - End - #8029
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, with Bath gone, time to return to casting my hook into the waters and hope for the big one.

What I'm looking for is a sort of Japanese-looking guy. He should have long hair, slightly tanned skin, and extremely feminine facial features. A hat is possible, with little bumps that hint at animal-like ears. His outfit could be anything, Japanese style robes or a snazzy business suit and a fancy walking staff would be best. A white fox should be draped over his shoulder or around his neck or something. Not dead, of course. If you want, he should have a couple of white fox-tails. Both should be in fairly, er, flamboyant poses.

Kudasai to domo ariigatogozaimasu!
    Please and thank you very much!
    I'll do it! If only for two reasons!

One: Because I like to draw!
    Two: To replace Dr. Bath as the leading avatarist!
    three: A favor to a fellow AMENite!
    four: I can't count!

I'll do it ASAP, which should be by this evening, as I have to get a haircut!

20. - Top - End - #8030

Hmmm....

Could someone please make a climbing ootsatar please?

Just a guy on an overhanging rock face is fine. Other details are up to you.

Thanks.

21. - Top - End - #8031
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sethis View Post
    Eagarly awaiting Nathan's attempt.
    Oh the pressure; see how it builds.

I'll be posting it later tonight - my niece has this week off for spring break and she's been hanging out with my wife and I. Hence the long, long delay. However! Tonight will be the night, I assure you.

22. - Top - End - #8032

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    Hmmm....

Could someone please make a climbing ootsatar please?

Just a guy on an overhanging rock face is fine. Other details are up to you.

Thanks.

that good?

if not I don't care I just took some old work and made it climb

23. - Top - End - #8033
    Dwarf in the Playground

Because you said the web was an afterthought, I did it both ways. I like it better without.

Width: 94

Width: 81

Make sure to right click, save as and then upload on your own image hosting site. I recommend Photobucket or Picasa.

Make sure that you PM me with the changes you want made.

24. - Top - End - #8034

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I'll do it! If only for two reasons!

One: Because I like to draw!
    Two: To replace Dr. Bath as the leading avatarist!
    three: A favor to a fellow AMENite!
    four: I can't count!

I'll do it ASAP, which should be by this evening, as I have to get a haircut!
    Yaaay! ^_^

@Nathan - Oooh, nice work!
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

25. - Top - End - #8035
    Ettin in the Playground

Okeey Dookey M_C!
    I PM'd you, but I don't think you saw it, so here's what I drew!

Apparently it doesn't fit, but if you take shrink it by one pixel, it won't hurt much.
    Last edited by Phase; 2008-04-17 at 08:22 PM.

26. - Top - End - #8036
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Swooper View Post
    In honour of a character I've been wanting to play for a rather long time that is finally getting played, I thought I might get someone to make an avatar out of him.

Balthazar Tamaklin
    Eyes: Steel blue. It would be cool if you could make the eyes stand out a bit, but it doesn't matter that much. Just make them black if you think it looks better.
    Hair: Dark, tied in a short ponytail.
    Equipment: Breastplate with pauldrons over an ivory-white coat, and a navy-ish blue cloak. He carries a glaive, which I picture as a broad-headed two edged slashing spear.
    Race: Human male
    Class: Warblade//Psion
    Pose: I suppose fitting a polearm into the avatar space can be tricky, so maybe he's holding it in one hand with the point facing downwards or something. Whatever looks good. Make sure the look on his face is sufficiently menacing.
    I'll give Mr. Tamaklin a shot.

It may take a day or two, so if there's another person that wants to do it please go right ahead.

EDIT: Woops. Didn't see this was already taken. I suppose I won't give Mr. Tamaklin a shot.
    Last edited by Nathan; 2008-04-17 at 11:22 PM.

27. - Top - End - #8037

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Okeey Dookey M_C!
    I PM'd you, but I don't think you saw it, so here's what I drew!

Apparently it doesn't fit, but if you take shrink it by one pixel, it won't hurt much.
    I didn't get the PM, actualy.

Er, while this is a good avatar, it's not what I'm looking for. If anything, he should be winking at the veiwer and posing or something equaly flamboiant, not frowning. And now that I can see it, the suit-and-tie option would have been better. If you don't want to re-do it, you don't have to, I'll bug someone else. It is good, but not the character I have in mind. Sorry.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

28. - Top - End - #8038
    Orc in the Playground

I didn't get the PM, actualy.

Er, while this is a good avatar, it's not what I'm looking for. If anything, he should be winking at the veiwer and posing or something equaly flamboiant, not frowning. And now that I can see it, the suit-and-tie option would have been better. If you don't want to re-do it, you don't have to, I'll bug someone else. It is good, but not the character I have in mind. Sorry.
    i can try your request, but i am away from my computer so i can not work on it now. i will be able to work on it next week

29. - Top - End - #8039

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    I'll give Mr. Tamaklin a shot.

It may take a day or two, so if there's another person that wants to do it please go right ahead.
    I already did it :) but if you want to sen him another one go for it it will most likely be better then mine

30. - Top - End - #8040
    Pixie in the Playground

Eyes: Turquoize
    Hair: Silver, like in current picture
    Equipment: Scythe, rapier, guitar
    Race: Elf Male
    Class: Bard/Theif
    Pose: I would like for his Scythe and Rapier to be on his back and for him to be playing the guitar please... ^-^

oh uh his name is Rayn. Rayn Tawashakita ((last minute last names)) ._.
    Last edited by RtBT; 2008-04-17 at 10:33 PM.