New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #8611
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

I have a highly specific request.

I'd like an avatar showing a seraph sitting behind a wooden desk. If you don't know what a seraph looks like, these images can give you the idea:
    Spoiler
    Show

The seraph is the one on the left.

I don't want one with eyes on its wings, though.

This one's too small to see clearly, but it's pretty close to what I want.

The desk would have an open front (like the desk the bureaucracy deva sits behind in [url=http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0488.html]this OOTS strip), so that you could see the seraph's bottom pair of wings covering its feet. There would be a large pile of paper on the desk, as well as an inkwell and a few pens.

The seraph itself would have red wings (6 wings, as in the images: one pair covering its legs and feet, one pair stretched out to the sides, and one pair folded up behind its head). It would have a yellow halo. Though most of its body would be covered by the wings, it would be wearing a grey business suit with a white shirt and black tie (only visible on its upper chest and around its neck). Its face would look pretty much like that of my current avatar, except without the beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

2. - Top - End - #8612
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll do the Ping request and I may try to make The Seraph but I think it's too complicated for me so if anyone else wants to do it that's fine.

@V It's fine Kwarkpudding, I think yours is much better than my attempt was and I'm not even half way through it so it's cool.
    Last edited by Oregano; 2008-06-08 at 07:01 AM.
    I've got sixteen demon roaches, but they ate my cookies.
    My new website/blog:

3. - Top - End - #8613
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by drengnikrafe View Post
    I have a request.

I was wondering if someone would be able to make an avitar that emulated Ping (from Mulan), complete with tied up hair, armor, an awesome sword, and Mushu on her shoulder. I wish it to look quite similar to the Ping I saw in the movie, what with the color scheme and all that, just... OOTS style. Thanks
    How's this?

(It's 107x120)

@Oregano: Sorry about that, but I was already halfway through Ping when I noticed your post.

4. - Top - End - #8614
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's a Seraph office worker for SurlySeraph, I hope you like it.
    (120x90) Credit me if you use it which I hope you do because it took me a long time. Tell me if you want any changes, they may take a while though.

EDIT: damn, the pile of paper has turned into grey boxes, otherwise it's exactly how I did it.
    Last edited by Oregano; 2008-06-08 at 08:54 AM.
    My new website/blog:

5. - Top - End - #8615
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oregano View Post
    Oh no, it's fine, just a case of deleting it.
    Thanks a lot bro, I was at a Renaissance festival yesterday so I couldn't check anything. Credit will be duly given.
    Kirby-on-the-Dragoon-avatar by Oregano, thanks bro!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude
    Sheriff of Moddingham: - .... .-. . .- -.. / .-.. --- -.-. -.- . -..
    That's brutal. No mercy from the gunslinger ITP.

6. - Top - End - #8616
    Ogre in the Playground

Cool, glad I could help, it was quite technical so I thought I'd have a go to see if I could actually mae it and I did alright I think. Hope you had fun at the Renaissance festival.

If anyone else has any requests I've got some spare time so I'll be happy to make them.
    My new website/blog:

7. - Top - End - #8617
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hiya! Is it considered a faux-pas to request a custom trophy for a Werewolf game that did not give any away at game's end?

If not, I would like to request a trophy for the Fujin Role in Advent CHildren II: The Battle for Balamb Garden. Basically, it would be similar to my current avater, though the weapons would be replaced by an electricity-surrounded gauntlet on her right hand.. Clothing-wise, she would have some kind of jacket (avatarist's choice). All around a thief/assassin vibe would be nice.

Thank you for your time.

Oh, and you just lost the game.
    Big thanks to Kwarkpudding for my Gladiator Tam Avatar!
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatars: Xssar, Mechafox, Andre_Fairechilde, Moi

8. - Top - End - #8618
    Troll in the Playground

Hello, o great avatarists. I humbly come before you seeking your skills.

Basically, while I love this avatar of mine (he is Drascin, after all, the original one), I have had it since a year and a half at the least, and I'm feeling like I should change already. As such, I come here, to see if anyone would be willing to make me a new one.

As for what I'd like, I'd want an avatar of Remilia Scarlet, AKA the Scarlet Devil, from Touhou Project (if you don't know her, here are a few reference pictures of her).

As for the posing... I'd say the most fitting would be having her sitting on something - maybe her omnipresent tea table, but your choice -, with her legs crossed and her face sporting that trademark one-fanged mischievous/evil smile of hers that seems to say "go on, amuse me". Gungnir (her spear) resting near her and teacup full of blood optional . Basically, whatever you think it would give the picture the right feel for the character ^^.

For this, I do not have anything other to offer than my eternal gratitude to whoever is willing to do it, so I hope that will be enough for someone to try his hand.

9. - Top - End - #8619
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll try to make yours Drascin, but I don't think It'll do the character justice so if anyone makes one, I'll withdraw my attempt and Vavaara, ask the person who organised it if you can request a trophy made and I may make it for you.
    My new website/blog:

10. - Top - End - #8620
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kwarkpudding View Post
    How's this?

(It's 107x120)

@Oregano: Sorry about that, but I was already halfway through Ping when I noticed your post.
    I love it, it fits everything perfectly. I only have one more question... how do I make it my avitar? I've never been very good at doing that, and now is no exception...

11. - Top - End - #8621
    Ogre in the Playground

Drascin, here's my attempt, what do you think, I couldn't figure out how to do a proper teacup(with a pattern and everything) and show it with blood so instead she has a glass.
    (86x120) Tell me if you want anything changed and credit me if you happen to use it.
    My new website/blog:

12. - Top - End - #8622
    Ettin in the Playground

Here's a Seraph office worker for SurlySeraph, I hope you like it.
    (120x90) Credit me if you use it which I hope you do because it took me a long time. Tell me if you want any changes, they may take a while though.

EDIT: damn, the pile of paper has turned into grey boxes, otherwise it's exactly how I did it.
    I very much like it. Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

13. - Top - End - #8623
    Banned

Say, I don't suppose anyone could try a stick-figure avatar similar to a mongrelfolk? Maybe with a dagger, and a sneaky expression?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2008-06-08 at 06:13 PM.

14. - Top - End - #8624
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's an experimental Mongrelfold avatar for you,
    (69x120) Tell me if you want anything changed. Credit me if used, I feel kind of guilty fordoing so many of requests, not giving anyone else a chance.
    Last edited by Oregano; 2008-06-08 at 06:37 PM.
    My new website/blog:

15. - Top - End - #8625
    Banned

Oops. Sorry, I was not specific enough. Apologies for the confusion.
    Here's a general guideline: I would like him to be relatively goblin-like, with grey skin, crouching, with a dagger in one hand and a torch perhaps in the other.

16. - Top - End - #8626
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, I'll change it then, do you think the different coloured eyes and fangs work for it or do you want them changed?
    My new website/blog:

17. - Top - End - #8627
    Banned

Alright, I'll change it then, do you think the different coloured eyes and fangs work for it or do you want them changed?
    Yes, thanks. Sorry, I'm new to this

18. - Top - End - #8628
    Ogre in the Playground

(81x120) Is that better? Or is there more changes you have in mind. I don't know if the crouching looks too good either.
    My new website/blog:

19. - Top - End - #8629
    Banned

(81x120) Is that better? Or is there more changes you have in mind. I don't know if the crouching looks too good either.
    It's terrific. Thanks Oregano!

20. - Top - End - #8630
    Banned

It's terrific. Thanks Oregano!

21. - Top - End - #8631

I'd like banner sigtars of my four crossover five man bands.
    Here they are.

The Saviors
    The Hero: Immortal Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000). He launched the Great Crusade to liberate humanity from both their human and alien oppressors and to unite Mankind as one. As the incarnation of all of humanity's (on his Earth) Shamans, the Emperor is among the most psychicly powerful creatures in his universe. He held back the forces of Chaos with his might, the Impieral Gaurd, the Space Marines and his own clones/sons the Primarchs. Sadly he was betrayed and mortally wounded by his Warmaster and one of his twenty sons, Primarch Horus and his Empire turned into an oppressive theocracy. Now all anyone else has to do his break into the Emperor's Throne Room and heal him back to health. Doesn't sound that hard, right? It's harder than that.

The Lancer: Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach). Half-Hallow Soul Reaper. Saved his friend Rukia from an unjust, albeit perfectly legal execution, knowing it could cost him his own life.

The Big Guy: Captain Carrot Ironfounderson (Discworld). He's one of the most noble and purest members of Anhk-Morpork's Night Watch. That and he drove a sword through a fully grown man and a stone pillar.

The Smart Guy: The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who). A complete and utter genius and the savior of mankind on numerious occaisions. Slightly eccentric and likes sweets.

The (Staff) Chick: Aerith Gainsborough (FF VII). She's reasonably intelligent, kindhearted, independent minded and the only Final Fantasy Staff Chick that can pull her weight and isn't annoying.

The Sixth Ranger: Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius). Only known living heir to the Heterodyne dynasty and potent Spark (read as mad scientist) in her own right. Tough beautiful, highly intelligent and very good at violence when needed. As heir to the Heterodynes, Agatha is her world's best hope to return to the glory days of the Heterodyne Boys, when Europe was peacefully ruled by her father Bill and her uncle Barry. Both Heterodyne Boys were (or still are) heroic mad scientsts. Mad science just runs in her family and on both sides.

The Mentor: Death (Discworld). How many times did this guy put his own existance at risk to save the world and individual people? Five times I think.

The Tag Along Kid: Avatar Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender). Seemingly the only bender capable of mastering all four classical elements, it falls to Aang to maintain their ballance. But more importantly, Aang has a moral responsibility to protect the innocent from harm. For that reason, Aang joined the rest of the Saviors.

The Team Pets: Binky (Death's horse) (Discworld), the Grim Squeaker (Death of Rats) (Discworld), the TARDIS, Krosp I (Girl Genius), Appa and Momo (Avatar: the Last Airbender).

Hallowed Darkness
    The Hero: The Shadow (the Shadow radio broadcasts and pulps). Well trained in stealth and versed in the same tactics as the criminals he fights he is a terror to unjust. In addition the Shadow has the power to project his voice using a supernaturally enhanced form of ventriloquism and render himself invisible by clouding his enemies minds. That his laugh.

The Lancer: Raven (Teen Titans). She tough, rather smart and is capable of manipulating shadow and darkness as a weapon, for defense and as a means of telekenisis. Okay, she can heal too, but that's not her main function.

The Big Guy: Hellboy (Hellboy).

The Smart Guy: Batman (Batman). He's a genius who pushed himself to achieve mental and physical perfection. Mister Wayne is a master of stealth and as he says, "Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot."

The Chick: Doctor Byron Orpheus (Venture Brothers). He's a supremely moral man and a master necromancer to boot. What's not to like about him? While I know Doctor Orpheus is male he fits this role better than Raven. Much better in fact.

The Sixth Ranger: Vinny Doombats (Erfworld). Unambigiously good, highly moral, loyal to his friends and seeks only to protect the innocent from harm. Sadly one of his friends (not included in this band) is a selfrighteous megolomanic with a short temper and an unwillingness to listen to and take advice. Also, Vinny is a vampire. Just try to top that.

The Tag Along Kid: Adam Young (Good Omens). Bright, cheerful, extroverted, charismatic, kind, compassionate and merciful towards all, Adam Young is the ideal child. He's an eleven year-old boy with golden-blond hair and warm friendly eyes. He can protect any small town to large city that he becomes attached to. In addition Adam can increase speed of plant growth as well as the size of plants. What's so dark about him, you say? He's the intended Anti-Christ.

The Team Pet: Dog (Good Omens). Adam Young's pet hellhound.

The Ravagers
    The Big Bad: Xykon (Order of the Stick. Need I say more? I supose not. He commits horrific acts of cruelty and brutality while on his way to conquering his own world. Just because it's "badass".

The Dragon: Sephiroth (FF VII). Criminally insane genius (though not as smart as his fanboys and fangirls think he is), super solder, has great magical power, a rediculously huge katana, is an utter psychopath and is delusional enough to think of Jenova as his mother. He actually believes that he is the last of the Cetra, even though he murdered the real last Cetra, Aerith Gainsborough. He should have his pretty boy face introduced to the business end of a sledgehammer.

The Brute: The Kurgan (Highlander). A ruthless and brutal warrior from Eastern Russia, off the coast of the Caspian Sea, the Kurgan is well trained and savage combatant. Around 3,000 years-old, the Kurgan served as a Persian mercenary in their wars with the ancient Greek city states. His immortal side was awoken by his own father, who crushed the Kurgan's skull in with a rock while drunk. The Kurgan recovered, heated said rock and force fed it to his father. His hobbies are rape, pillage, despoiling holy sites, playing chicken with unsuspecting drivers, running over pedestrians and forcing dogs and children to fight to the death for a bit of raw meat.

The Evil Scientist: Fabius Bile (Warhammer 40,000). A demon worshipping mad scientst who wears a lab coat made from human flesh. He created the Noise Marines.

The Dark Action Girl: Bangladesh DuPree (Girl Genius). An ex-air pirate who's hobbies include torture, maiming and murder. Her ultimate goal is to regain control of her family's empire and punish those who betrayed her mother. Will do her best to ingore any order that doesn't increase the odds of her killing someone else.

The Sixth Ranger: Obadiah Hakeswill (Sharpe). Homocidal psychopath who practically worships his dead mother. Sees his mother's desire for him to be happy as a justification for rape, murder and torture.

The Mentor: Randall Flagg (The Stand and various other Steven King novels). He can kill birds and give men prostrate cancer by just smiling at them. Flagg can also kill a human sized enemy by making an inverted sign of the cross at them. Oh, and he's an Anti-Christ figure. Isn't it obvious?

The Purifiers
    The Big Bad: Ras al Ghul (Batman). As head of the League of Assassins his final goal is to drastically reduce the human population both for enviromental and rebuild what he percieves as a "truly moral society".

The Dragon: Supreme Grand Master Azrael, Chapter Master of the Dark Angels (Warhammer 40,000). Genocidal Space Marine who desires to exterminate all non-humans. Would like to grab Aerith and either throtle her, snap her neck, break her back on his knee or burn her at the stake for being a "xenos witch". He'd also try to kill the Doctor for being an alien too. Not that his own Immortal Emperor of Mankind would let him get within 50' of those two without the Supreme Grand Master getting killed off before he can do any harm.

The Brute: Othar Tryggvassen, Gentleman Adventurer (Girl Genius). Strong, highly durable, with a genius level intellect and as mad as a hatter, Othar is the supreme hero-mad scientist of his world. Unfortunately he's a hero only in the classical sense, a glorious freak capable of great feats of skill and violence. Othar views himself as hero under the modern difintion of the word. His ultimate goal is the death of all Sparks, including himself.

The Chessmaster: Light Yagami (Death Note). He's a master of the Xanatos Gambit and Xanatos Roulette. His goal is to kill all the evil people in the world. He should start with himself, but he views himself to be the epitome of all good.

The Dark Chick: Lilith de Tempscire (Discworld). Fairy godmother who believes that every thing she does is good, just because she's a fairy godmother. Is infamous for her abuse of the Law of Narrative Causuality.

The Sixth Ranger: The Operative (Serenity). A highly trained and brutal agent for the Allience the Operative's goal is to create a world without sin. He recognizes himself to be evil but believes that he must behave like the monster he calls himself for the greater good.

I want Sephiroth and Bang hugging each other and smiling lovingly. Also, the Heroes and Big Bads, should be promonent.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2008-07-01 at 10:16 PM.

22. - Top - End - #8632
    Troll in the Playground

We can ask for Sigatars here?
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

23. - Top - End - #8633
    Halfling in the Playground

I would like a avatar of a guy shooting a zombie with a shotgun
    The most awesome avatar ever by the amazing Dashwood!
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roles!
    Pokemon Trainer:1
    Wolf:2
    Horde Seer:1
    Mason:5
    Fool:1
    Villager:5
    Total Games:15

24. - Top - End - #8634

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Well I did under the name Duke Malagigi. It was in the House of Horrors thread though. Now enjoy Asmodeus/Miko, Miko/Asmodeus, Mikodeus or Asmiko. Don't forget to thank Ink for that one.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2008-06-09 at 06:35 PM.

25. - Top - End - #8635
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Yes, you can, but I don't think that asking for 20 avatars to put in your sig would be the best way to go about it.

@\/ in that case you'd better reword your request.
    Last edited by Simius; 2008-06-09 at 01:42 PM.

26. - Top - End - #8636

Quote Originally Posted by Simius View Post
    Yes, you can, but I don't think that asking for 20 avatars to put in your sig would be the best way to go about it.
    I just want for banner Avatars, one for each team.

27. - Top - End - #8637
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post

Looking for that as an avatar. Thank you all in advance
    Repost, /pray
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

28. - Top - End - #8638
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey, someone else reads Soul Eater

Going back to my previous request a few posts up, the narrator has given permission for a trphy to be done up. Any takers?

Spoilered if your too lazy to look up:

Spoiler
    Show
    Hiya! Is it considered a faux-pas to request a custom trophy for a Werewolf game that did not give any away at game's end?

If not, I would like to request a trophy for the Fujin Role in Advent CHildren II: The Battle for Balamb Garden. Basically, it would be similar to my current avater, though the weapons would be replaced by an electricity-surrounded gauntlet on her right hand.. Clothing-wise, she would have some kind of jacket (avatarist's choice). All around a thief/assassin vibe would be nice.

Thank you for your time.
    Big thanks to Kwarkpudding for my Gladiator Tam Avatar!
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatars: Xssar, Mechafox, Andre_Fairechilde, Moi

29. - Top - End - #8639
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll do these if nobody else is going to, Tehsheen can you be more precise about the guy, or is that free for whoever does the request to design?

Vavaara, what do you want the actual trophy to be like, like a Super Smash Bros. trophy or just a different avatar with something wrote on it?

Innis Cabal, I may try yours but it may be a little too complex, also i you could provide another reference pic from another angle it would a lot easier or do you want it at that angle?

Agrippa, I'll leave yours till last if I do any of the requests because it will take ages and its several different requests so it may have to split up between people.

By the way, If any other artists(I don't feel right saying artists, I don't find myself very arty) wants to do the requests go ahead, I havn't got dibs on any of them.
    My new website/blog:

30. - Top - End - #8640
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'll do these if nobody else is going to, Tehsheen can you be more precise about the guy, or is that free for whoever does the request to design?

Vavaara, what do you want the actual trophy to be like, like a Super Smash Bros. trophy or just a different avatar with something wrote on it?

Innis Cabal, I may try yours but it may be a little too complex, also i you could provide another reference pic from another angle it would a lot easier or do you want it at that angle?

Agrippa, I'll leave yours till last if I do any of the requests because it will take ages and its several different requests so it may have to split up between people.

By the way, If any other artists(I don't feel right saying artists, I don't find myself very arty) wants to do the requests go ahead, I havn't got dibs on any of them.
    Id like it at that angel if at all possible yes, and thats a side view, front view is below.
    @Vavaara- Yes! its probably the best Shounen out there, working on a D20 for it

Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2008-06-09 at 04:25 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.