New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #9211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Not sure if someone would be up for doing a group shot. But my RL gaming group wants one done.

The group.

Halfling Rogue, Stealthy little bugger. wears black pants and black cloak with a silver lining inside the cloak. red undershirt with a red shift over the top that is almost like a button up dress shift left partially buttoned. Dagger in the hand under the cloak, hiding itself, and a small pouch at the side with some shurikens in it. Hair would be brown, cut short, and pulled into a very tiny ponytail behind the head.

Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut. This guys wears plate armor that actually is rather dull. he carries a giant great axe. His scales have flakes are golden with flakes of red in them. he wears a tabard dedicated to Bahamut (in the colors of Bahamut, blue and white. blue tabard with a white dragon head on it. and shiny silver outlining the tabard.) and a holy symbol around his neck. just to get his personality, this guys tries to intimidate everyone. so maybe roaring or something that would express that.

Eladrin Wizard. This guys is rather interesting. He dresses in dark purple robes/cloak and wears a mask, much like this. He is rather wicked. he holds a wand in one hand and a shortspear in the other that he uses for a walking stick.

Tiefling Warlock. This Tiefling has rather long horns that follow the curve of his head and then end flaired up and out at the back of his head. his hair is pitch black, and his skin is two shades of red. he wears semi flamboyent clothes, loves attracting attention to himself. Red and Deep blue. possibly a pose of him with facing the side, one arm outstretched with an eldritch blast coming out of it.

Dragonborn Fighter. Rather tall for a dragonborn. He favors a Bastard sword and Black Dragonscale shield. He wears scale armor, keeping all his items polished and looking as nice as they can. his scales are a darkened iron color with flecks of light silver running through. other than his armor he only wears a red cloak.

Dwarven Cleric. This is your standard looking dwarven cleric. Chainmail armor and a long blonde dwarven beard, kept braided down the front. His weapon is a Great axe. His adornments on his armor as well as his cloak are both brown in color, and we wears a helmet on his head, much like a gladiator helm. but keeping the bottom portion of his face open. he also has long blonde hair coming from out of his helm. he wears a holy symbol of Kord

Female Dwarven Cleric. she is a little shorter than the other dwarf, and wears bright green and yellow colors on her. She also wears chain armor. She uses a great axe only hers is more halbred looking. Her hair is a reddish orange and kept in pulled up in Princess Leia style. She also wears a holy symbol of Kord on her chest. she also has a slightly lighter skin tone than the other dwarf has.

Possibly a some Kobolds and Lizardmen in the distance and a pair of very translucent DM eye's in the sky overhead? and if at all possibly a large black dragon flying over head...

Hopefully this is decent information, i can provide more if needed. i would be very greatful is someone could complete this by saturday morning EST...

I know this is alot of work, but i would be very much appreciative...
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

2. - Top - End - #9212
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ahzreal View Post
    Ummm, it like.. squashed when i put it as my avatar. o.0 Is there a way to fix that?
    Well, are you sure you put those numbers (107x118) Kwarkpudding had given to you as a avatar size?
    Last edited by Spiryt; 2008-08-07 at 01:06 PM.
    The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
    Rush in and die, dogs—I was a man before I was a king.

Whoever makes shoddy beer, shall be thrown into manure - town law from Gdańsk, XIth century.

3. - Top - End - #9213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kwarkpudding View Post
    (102x118)

I didn't know what kind of clothes you wanted, so just ask
    well, I was thinking of maybe a bigger rocket, but watever clothes work for you
    Spoiler
    Show
    A-44 A.K.A. The Angel of Retribution A.K.A. The Angel of Revenge A.K.A Angel of Death

4. - Top - End - #9214
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by alexeduardo View Post
    well, I was thinking of maybe a bigger rocket, but watever clothes work for you
    It's bigger now

(112x117)

5. - Top - End - #9215

Repost #1.

A clown smoking a cigar on a unicycle. Thanks!
    A handful of true friends, an infinite supply of sodas, a collection of bad movies, and a full supply of webcomics are all one really needs to be happy.

Awesome avatar by Keris Rain!

6. - Top - End - #9216
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverdan22 View Post
    Repost #1.

A clown smoking a cigar on a unicycle. Thanks!
    Ok, I'll take this one, but I'm not too fond of......clowns *shudders*

But I'll try . I'll PM you for more info.

7. - Top - End - #9217
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    He's not joking y'know, he's picky.

I might do one of these for you, Masato.
    Oh, I just barely see this

Thanks...

Now to find my old post >_>
    MI week = confuzzling

8. - Top - End - #9218
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey, I've only just returned after the crashiness so sorry for the delay here but I wanna thank both Djinn_In_Tonic & Jasondoomsblade for doing me avatars.
    Awesome avatar by Shades of Gray- check this out.

'Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

9. - Top - End - #9219
    Orc in the Playground

Okay, I am looking for...

A male with a scimitar made of blue energy on his back.
    He should have white hair, and be well-tanned, wearing armor made of a crystalline-looking blue material. He should be standing with his hands at his sides, in a relaxed sort of pose.
    But I am the very model of a modern major general!
    Multiple expressions of gratitude to Elrond for the avatar.

I'd run for Apathetic in the Playground, but it sounds like a lot of effort.

10. - Top - End - #9220

It's bigger now

(112x117)
    Viva la Revolución
    Awesome
    Spoiler
    Show
    A-44 A.K.A. The Angel of Retribution A.K.A. The Angel of Revenge A.K.A Angel of Death

11. - Top - End - #9221
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasrkin View Post
    I'd like to humbly request a new avatar- an Oots style rendering of the Soviet partisan in the right side of this image.

Thank you for your time.
    This any good?

(Dimensions 104x116)
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #9222

If anyone would be able to do this, and get it done by tonight or so, i would have no problem shooting a few bucks over to you in paypal. as long as it is good quality like most of the other avatars here.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by stupnick View Post
    Not sure if someone would be up for doing a group shot. But my RL gaming group wants one done.

The group.

Halfling Rogue, Stealthy little bugger. wears black pants and black cloak with a silver lining inside the cloak. red undershirt with a red shift over the top that is almost like a button up dress shift left partially buttoned. Dagger in the hand under the cloak, hiding itself, and a small pouch at the side with some shurikens in it. Hair would be brown, cut short, and pulled into a very tiny ponytail behind the head.

Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut. This guys wears plate armor that actually is rather dull. he carries a giant great axe. His scales have flakes are golden with flakes of red in them. he wears a tabard dedicated to Bahamut (in the colors of Bahamut, blue and white. blue tabard with a white dragon head on it. and shiny silver outlining the tabard.) and a holy symbol around his neck. just to get his personality, this guys tries to intimidate everyone. so maybe roaring or something that would express that.

Eladrin Wizard. This guys is rather interesting. He dresses in dark purple robes/cloak and wears a mask, much like this. He is rather wicked. he holds a wand in one hand and a shortspear in the other that he uses for a walking stick.

Tiefling Warlock. This Tiefling has rather long horns that follow the curve of his head and then end flaired up and out at the back of his head. his hair is pitch black, and his skin is two shades of red. he wears semi flamboyent clothes, loves attracting attention to himself. Red and Deep blue. possibly a pose of him with facing the side, one arm outstretched with an eldritch blast coming out of it.

Dragonborn Fighter. Rather tall for a dragonborn. He favors a Bastard sword and Black Dragonscale shield. He wears scale armor, keeping all his items polished and looking as nice as they can. his scales are a darkened iron color with flecks of light silver running through. other than his armor he only wears a red cloak.

Dwarven Cleric. This is your standard looking dwarven cleric. Chainmail armor and a long blonde dwarven beard, kept braided down the front. His weapon is a Great axe. His adornments on his armor as well as his cloak are both brown in color, and we wears a helmet on his head, much like a gladiator helm. but keeping the bottom portion of his face open. he also has long blonde hair coming from out of his helm. he wears a holy symbol of Kord

Female Dwarven Cleric. she is a little shorter than the other dwarf, and wears bright green and yellow colors on her. She also wears chain armor. She uses a great axe only hers is more halbred looking. Her hair is a reddish orange and kept in pulled up in Princess Leia style. She also wears a holy symbol of Kord on her chest. she also has a slightly lighter skin tone than the other dwarf has.

Possibly a some Kobolds and Lizardmen in the distance and a pair of very translucent DM eye's in the sky overhead? and if at all possibly a large black dragon flying over head...

Hopefully this is decent information, i can provide more if needed. i would be very greatful is someone could complete this by saturday morning EST...

I know this is alot of work, but i would be very much appreciative...
    Never come between a Dwarf and his Ale
    Spoiler
    Show

Made by Arokh

Character Sheets
    Spoiler
    Show

Arzeal
    Shylain
    Halia
    Krannin

Arena Characters
    Cyn
    Fannir

Awesome Runic Dwarf Avatar by Bayar

13. - Top - End - #9223
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Okay, I am looking for...

A male with a scimitar made of blue energy on his back.
    He should have white hair, and be well-tanned, wearing armor made of a crystalline-looking blue material. He should be standing with his hands at his sides, in a relaxed sort of pose.
    this any good?

(112x120)

Any changes?

14. - Top - End - #9224
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
    'K, I'm looking for a Geno avatar, but some of the images on my computer just doesn't work (maybe it's Firefox?) I'm also would like to see a Geno Kirby, if that can be done. thanks!

Edit'd! Can anyone make a Sonic avatar?
    I'll take dibs on Geno.
    The Geno Kirby...
    hmmm...
    I wonder if Shades of Gray will do it.
    Last edited by Crimmy : Tomorrow at 26:72 DM.

Spoiler
    Show

Iron Avatarist has gone on hiatus. Give me your feedback, please
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #9225
    Orc in the Playground

this any good?

(112x120)

Any changes?
    Deeply nifty. Many thanks.
    But I am the very model of a modern major general!
    Multiple expressions of gratitude to Elrond for the avatar.

I'd run for Apathetic in the Playground, but it sounds like a lot of effort.

16. - Top - End - #9226
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to request an avatar for my DM stand-in, Aron Times (a vampire NPC).

He has light brown skin, short black hair, dark brown eyes, and a thin moustache on his upper lip. He wields a staff and wears a wizard robe. He has retractable fangs, but I'd like his fangs visible in the avatar.

Aron the DM stand-in is basically an amalgam of my NWN2 sorcerer, Aron Times, and my characters in Vampire: The Masquerade, who usually had high Humanity and thus looked very much alive.

17. - Top - End - #9227
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    I was just wondering if I could get an albino guy, dressed in "finery" (White with gold trim, and maybe a little blue) smiling, with maybe like some wine in his hand, and a shadow behind him to the side a little, thats mirroring his pose (with the wineglass and all) but is grinning widely, and has horns and clawed feet. Also, could the albinos eyes be pure pink, and the shadows eyes be the same?
    Repost Numero Uno.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

18. - Top - End - #9228

2nd repost.
    Anyone wanna take a shot?

If any artist are familiar with the Bleach anime, can you make me an avatar of Grimmjow with both his hands in his pockets(Like the first picture)?
    Here are some sample pictures:
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...4717-34-39.jpg
    http://www.bleachanime.org/wallpaper...01.jpg_400.jpg
    http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3702/grmjkh6rv0.jpg

19. - Top - End - #9229
    Ettin in the Playground

I would also enjoy if someone would do this as the person who took it up is going to be away at music camp for a rather longer than I'd please time.

I'm reposting this in hopes of getting it done.
    Sorry for asking for so many, but I need a avvy for an Rp I'm doing on another Forum, and I wanted to use a OOTs style one.
    Here are the details.

Spoiler
    Show

A tall man with Brown hair and Blue eyes he were's a black leather jacket and wears a neckleace with a lions head (the offical Ac collectible neckalce) HE carries a repilca buster sword made on his back, and wears black combat boots, and a white red undershirt.

20. - Top - End - #9230
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Can I get a Dr. Manhattan avatar. He is from the comic watchmen. Here is a link to a picture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Doctormanhattan.PNG
    Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment.
    -The Mouse that Roared

21. - Top - End - #9231
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Repost Numero Uno.
    Sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot.

22. - Top - End - #9232
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot.
    Hooray!

23. - Top - End - #9233
    Orc in the Playground

I need to freshen up, new avy after the weeks over. Any takers yet? No? Okay.

I would really like an avy with cats. Lots and lots of cats. About five to ten. Thats it. If possible a panda in the background, but, just the cats are fine, anybody?
    Avy by Ink.

24. - Top - End - #9234

Quote Originally Posted by Arioch
    It's that time of year again.
    I'd like to request an avatar from the great artists of the forum:

A floaty-skull demilich with dark purple gems for eyes surrounded by a pale-purple haze.
    First repost. I'd like to add that I'd like the demilich to look like it's flying.
    Second repost.
    Necromancer avvie by Thecrimsonmage.

You don't kill the purple necromancer. The purple necromancer kills you, and uses your corpse as a draught excluder.

According to Player_Zero, I'm made entirely out of bees. Go figure.

25. - Top - End - #9235
    Ogre in the Playground

How's this?

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hunteric4.png

To be honest, I wasn't sure if you wanted the shadow to be his, or if it was supposed to be a different entity.

If you wanna use it the size is 120 x 120.
    If you want anything changed feel free to ask.
    If you don't wanna use it, simply say so.

Edit- Seems to have gotten kinda blurry when I uploaded it to photobucket, I'll try imageshack .
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2008-08-09 at 06:51 AM.

26. - Top - End - #9236
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    How's this?

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hunteric4.png

To be honest, I wasn't sure if you wanted the shadow to be his, or if it was supposed to be a different entity.

If you wanna use it the size is 120 x 120.
    If you want anything changed feel free to ask.
    If you don't wanna use it, simply say so.

Edit- Seems to have gotten kinda blurry when I uploaded it to photobucket, I'll try imageshack .
    Hmm, could you make it so its his shadow, and its facing in the same direction he is? Also, could you make the guy smiling a little, in sort of an amused fashion, and make him a bit paler (like totally white). Otherwise it looks great.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-08-09 at 11:13 AM.

27. - Top - End - #9237

Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    Second repost.
    I'll give it a shot.

I make avatars. PM if you want one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingchan View Post
    BTW, you rock. AWESOME. I shall forever worship the name Jason Doomsblade.
    Quote Originally Posted by insecure View Post
    That's perfect! All hail the mighty Jason Doomsblade.

28. - Top - End - #9238
    Ogre in the Playground

Repost of request, with more detail:

I’m looking for an OotS-style avatar featuring a Crane samurai from the Rokugan setting, and hoping that somebody talented will feel inspired by doing something different.

His hair should be white, pulled back in a tight neat ponytail, shoulder length or so. I would like him wielding a yari, in an action pose like he’s in mid-combat.

I want the avatar to be dressed in the tradtional samurai lamellar armor, sky blue with white and silver detailing. The armor should look rich and artistic, and be Crane Clan themed; perhaps with the lamellar plates worked to look like feathers, or with cranes worked into the armor like is done on the LARP book's cover, or something else that sounds exciting to you to create. There aren’t any specific details I need to see, have fun and be creative with the design.

Anybody think this sounds fun?

29. - Top - End - #9239

For you Arioch. A Purple glowing Demilich. And my 300th picture on Photobucket.

98x114.

Credit if Used.

I make avatars. PM if you want one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingchan View Post
    BTW, you rock. AWESOME. I shall forever worship the name Jason Doomsblade.
    Quote Originally Posted by insecure View Post
    That's perfect! All hail the mighty Jason Doomsblade.

30. - Top - End - #9240

First Repost:
    Could I perhaps get an OotS version of this in avatar form? I'm in a 40k phase (spoilered for size)
    Spoiler
    Show
    xkcd-atar by happyturtle
    Awesome sigitars by Abardam and Mysticaloctopus
    ----
    Spoiler
    Show

The collaborative homebrew setting I'm working on: Nutopia