New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: My Little Pony: Slice of Life is Magic II (IC)

Spoiler: Spark
    Show
    Arlia shook her head "Well, that fortunately does not sound like the symptoms of an overfeeding. Not to make small the troubles of Tenn and his friends, but it comforts me as a queen to know I do not need to deal with a rouge Changeling." The Queen shook her head once again and patted Spark on his head. "I'm sorry Spark, I need to try and be more motherly. Come, let us play a game. What would you like to partake in?"

Spoiler: Adepha
    Show
    Dysante shrugged "I like the friends I hang out with. It's just, we don't do much but talk. Don't get me wrong they are a great bunch to be with, just not as exiting I guess as your gang. Why do you bring up Citus in particular?"

Spoiler: Sabina
    Show
    Sabina found nothing to indicate any kind of secretive or forced entry. Besides, her mother seemed to know everything that went on in her house. Amber was shaking her head and puzzling over her memory. "Not to my knowing is a thief's coming nor going. Only young Wanning came to our domain. But he is just a sweet colt with a quite handsome mane."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh come on, you're ALWAYS like that! Adepha complains, prancing about the room, deepening her voice in her best Dysante inlingation*. "oooh, I hate being around my friends so much they're such horrible ponies and stuff. Oooh, they don't know anything about me they just wanna be around the team captain, ooh oooh!" She then stops and locks her gaze onto her brother.
    *impersonation
    "But don't talk to me about it! I'll just say they're great to be around even though everything I said before says i'm either lying now or lying then!" Seriously Dysante, nevermind your friends. You need help.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

You are Motherly mom, and you know I like hearing about your days in court.Spark snuggles up, by her feet at this time. After all, I do want to introduce Dragons into Pony society one day! Like you have done with the Changlings. he then Scratches his chin, thinking about what he and his mom could do.........
    I know we could do a bit of flying again, like when you were teaching me how to. With that Spark just smiles at his mother, always, so happy to be by her side.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2014-03-20 at 09:16 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Show
    Sabina found nothing to indicate any kind of secretive or forced entry. Besides, her mother seemed to know everything that went on in her house. Amber was shaking her head and puzzling over her memory. "Not to my knowing is a thief's coming nor going. Only young Wanning came to our domain. But he is just a sweet colt with a quite handsome mane."
    "Wanning? Why did he come here?" Sabina asked. "I barely know him."

This was like a mystery wrapped in a tortilla with a side of sour cream! The little filly was confused. And suddenly very hungry. What was the name of that detective Subtle's parents wrote about? Cher Luck? She'd definitely have to discuss all this with her friends in the morning.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Show
    Dysante glared at Adepha "Stop acting like a hatchling." But, he then turned his head away, not used to being drilled by his younger sister. "Besides you, you wouldn't understand. I don't really have time for things like friends. Just so much work to do. I just need to work..."

Spoiler: Spark
    Show
    Arlia smiled, happy to be able to just be a mother for awhile. "Come then Spark. Let us spread our wings!"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is that a good stopping point for this scene? I'm not sure what more we could do.

Show
    Sabina's mom continued to shake her head though she had focused enough to cease rhyming. "I don't know. He came over one day when you and your dad were out. He was quite nice, and came into the kitchen to talk. Apparently he wanted to become your friend but was unsure how to approach you. Anyway, I had to go out to fetch some herbs for a sandwich I was making for him. When I came back he was gone."

6. - Top - End - #66

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Show
    Sabina's mom continued to shake her head though she had focused enough to cease rhyming. "I don't know. He came over one day when you and your dad were out. He was quite nice, and came into the kitchen to talk. Apparently he wanted to become your friend but was unsure how to approach you. Anyway, I had to go out to fetch some herbs for a sandwich I was making for him. When I came back he was gone."
    "Huh, I see," the filly mumbled as the gears turned in her head. The gears in her head led to Gear the pony, which lead to his potato gun, which finally ended on the question of how Sabina could get to Waning first before he got his flanked kicked by Spark and/or Adepha.

"I guess he just had someplace to be. He seems a busy sort. Anyway, let me get a pot of water on the stove." Sabina began getting out pots and dishes and things to help with dinner. She had more questions, but she didn't want point hooves accusingly until she had evidence. She'd wait until tomorrow where she could talk to her friends.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #67

Adepha gasps and gestures to herself in a clearly exaggerated gesture of having taken offense. You're making excuses for why you should be miserable hanging out with ponies you don't even like, yet i'm the hatchling?

Besides, you and Citrus would look cute together.
    The little sister offers the much older changling a twisted, mischievous grin in return.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Spark flying with his mom, proves to be one of the best times he has had so far today, despite being so tired. The only thing that was equal to him playing with his mom, was being with his friends. As the day finally started to wind down, Spark finished all homework assignments for the weekend, so he could focus on the mystery of what happened to Tenn. When Spark finally went to sleep tonight he did so with dreams, of the hive, and his friends.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler: Adepha
    Show
    Dysante huffed. "Me and Citrus? As what, friends? We already hang out sometimes, what more is there. Besides, I don't need you trying to fix my life. I'm fine how I am... I just need to keep working." he was tiring quickly of his little sister.

10. - Top - End - #70

Yeah, sure, Dysante. Whatever. The nymph canters off with a smirk

((We can probably cut off here too))
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2014-03-20 at 08:52 PM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

The next day...

Subtle, anxious to solve this mystery hastily went about her morning rituals and had barely finished breakfast before bolting out the door and heading for the school. Today, questions would be answered. Mysteries would be solved. The powers of deduction would determine the perpetrator of the heinous attack on Tenn and his friends. Subtle thought to herself "It's almost like a Sure-Luck Hooves novel."

12. - Top - End - #72

*Gear prepares to meet with the others, and heads out, arriving at the school shortly after Subtle. he looks tired, and his sparkles are not quite as bright as they usually are.*

*yawn* Hey Subtle.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #73

Sabina accidentally slept in a bit, so she rushed to get her warm coat and muffs on, while trying to quickly get breakfast together without dropping it this time. With a quick goodbye hug for mom, she was out the door and running across the fields toward the school yard.

"Okay, gotta remember how it went," Sabina reminded herself. "Red plant, thick stalk... um, powder burn something something kiss you quick? No, wait, kill... hoof... Devil's Hoof poisons the mind, but inane or stiff, and fate something been kind..."

She really needed to write things down more often.

Sabina made it to the meet, out of breath, but thrilled that she wasn't too late. "Hey... gang... got... stuff... mystery..."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #74

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Sabina accidentally slept in a bit, so she rushed to get her warm coat and muffs on, while trying to quickly get breakfast together without dropping it this time. With a quick goodbye hug for mom, she was out the door and running across the fields toward the school yard.

"Okay, gotta remember how it went," Sabina reminded herself. "Red plant, thick stalk... um, powder burn something something kiss you quick? No, wait, kill... hoof... Devil's Hoof poisons the mind, but inane or stiff, and fate something been kind..."

She really needed to write things down more often.

Sabina made it to the meet, out of breath, but thrilled that she wasn't too late. "Hey... gang... got... stuff... mystery..."
    Hi Sabina.*yawns*
    Last edited by Rater202; 2014-03-20 at 10:22 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #75

Despite appearing seemingly unfazed to her family, the idea of what had happened to Tenn, Violet, and Sandy and how it could have happened truly disturbed her at the unconscious level. Her dreams were filled with images of her friends, faint trails of blood leaking from the small pinpricks on their necks, with soulless eyes gazing back at her, their now-unfeeling faces reflecting images of abject horror and utter betrayal, a chorus of accusations emanating from their mouths demanding justice against the monster that did this to them. Adepha's pleas that she had not done this and cries of repentance fell on deaf ears.

Adepha woke up covered in sweat. She knew enough to know that everything that had just happened was just a nightmare and not real, but it felt too real, certainly real enough that it continued to disturb her throughout her morning rituals. Washing up, breakfast, all of it was done with rather vacant movements.

Even when she arrived at the school, bundled up in her boots, coat, and scarf she still seemed rather vacant, not saying anything to her friends, barely even able to meet their gaze.

16. - Top - End - #76

Hey Adepha. ...Adepha? Equestria to Adepha*waves hoof in front of Adepha's eyes*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #77

It doesn't take long for Equestria to reach Adepha as she suddenly snaps to attention. Wha-What? I'm here! What's up!

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    It doesn't take long for Equestria to reach Adepha as she suddenly snaps to attention. Wha-What? I'm here! What's up!

Nothing, you just seemed...out of it, I think the phrase is.

Rough night?

*Gear would know*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"You all sure are tired it seems." Subtle had slept, fortunate to not experience any dreams during her sleep. She knew that her subconscious would certainly conjure images of the paralyzed Tenn and panic stricken Sandy and Violet. "Lets wait a little for Spark to show up before we begin."

OOC:

Spoiler
    Show
    cavalieredraghi's computer is out. Let's give him a little time to post before moving on.

20. - Top - End - #80

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post

Nothing, you just seemed...out of it, I think the phrase is.

Rough night?
    Yeah. Yes, I mean. Yes to-umm...t's the right phrase and um, yes. Yes to I did have a rough night too. For some reason, the Changling seems to shut right up after that.

21. - Top - End - #81

Yeah. Yes, I mean. Yes to-umm...t's the right phrase and um, yes. Yes to I did have a rough night too. For some reason, the Changling seems to shut right up after that.
    Don't worry about it, it'll pass in a few hours.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #82

Don't worry about it, it'll pass in a few hours.
    I...I hope you're right. She marely manages to stutter out. I...I mean, you guys were all there and I...I had drained you all of your emotions and... She trails off, just standing in the snow, shaking, though certainly not from the cold until she can't take it anymore, and she throws her forelegs around Gear, embracing him. Oh Celestia it was so horrible!

23. - Top - End - #83

I...I hope you're right. She marely manages to stutter out. I...I mean, you guys were all there and I...I had drained you all of your emotions and... She trails off, just standing in the snow, shaking, though certainly not from the cold until she can't take it anymore, and she throws her forelegs around Gear, embracing him. Oh Celestia it was so horrible!
    *Upon learning the truth of Adepha's bad dreams, Gear hugs her back, trying as hard as possible to be a comforting presence. This does put his own nightmares in perspective, Adepha's are so much worse.*
    It's all right, I know you wouldn't do that. We all know that you wouldn't.
    *Gear looks at the other two assembled party members, silently asking for confirmation*

Just calm down, it'll pass, and in a few hours you won't even remember it. Trust me.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

There was a rustling of covers, as a familiar golden gem studded tail appeared from the blanket on a bed. then a pair of claws, and finally the head. With a Long exhausted yawn, Spark stretches like a cat, and then ruffles his wings. As he looks to see the time, Spark jumps and goes flying out the door, gliding down the stairs, and out the front doors of the mansion. Spark almost appears as a gold tippped with silver streak, as he goes rushing by.

Late I am late, hurry hurry. As Spark flies up one of the towers closes to the school. when he finally pops out of the ground, he can see his friends have already gathered around waiting on him no doubt. He zooms down to them, with a hard landing, a few feet away from Subtle, and Sabina, He starts to slow his fly to a run, once he hits the ground. Which continues to slow gradually to a march, then jog, then walk. When he finally arrives, He says, I am sorry I am late, what did I miss? He then sees Adepha and Gear, Uh what's going on?
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2014-03-21 at 12:39 AM.

25. - Top - End - #85

"Group hug apparently!" Sabina answers. "Hey, let me in on this!" She bear hugged her friends, sharing the moment even if she couldn't remember what kind of dream she had.

Sabina glanced around to ensure no one else was nearby to listen in on her info. "So gang, I totally learned something last night from my mom. I think I know what Tenn and the girls have been poisoned with!"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2014-03-21 at 06:43 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

26. - Top - End - #86

Sabina moved her friends close together. "Okay, I took some of the smelly ash to my mom last night. She said it's from a plant that grows in the land she comes from, called Devil's Hoof. Burning it creates a poison, like a really bad one. If you don't die, you could be paralyzed like Tenn is now."

She glanced around to ensure they were still alone. "Mom says he should get better with time. She knew of a medicine that could help him by using Devil's Hoof, but... her plant was stolen. And get this, apparently Waning was at my house the other day. That seems suspicious to me."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #87

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Sabina moved her friends close together. "Okay, I took some of the smelly ash to my mom last night. She said it's from a plant that grows in the land she comes from, called Devil's Hoof. Burning it creates a poison, like a really bad one. If you don't die, you could be paralyzed like Tenn is now."

She glanced around to ensure they were still alone. "Mom says he should get better with time. She knew of a medicine that could help him by using Devil's Hoof, but... her plant was stolen. And get this, apparently Waning was at my house the other day. That seems suspicious to me."
    So, Waning stole a poisonous plant from your mother, and... why?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #88

So, Waning stole a poisonous plant from your mother, and... why?
    "I... don't know."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #89

Slowly but surely, Gear's hug and affections melted away the anxiety of the young changling, as does his reassurances that Adepha could never have done something so awful. It meant a lot to Adepha to know her friends believed in her, this fact was only compounded by Sabina adding herself to the now group hug. Her forelegs were already wrapped around Gear, but if Adepha could she'd hug Sabina right back. Aww, thanks guys. A smile crept across her muzzle.

The information Sabina brought about Devil's Hoof was in a way oddly reassuring. It was somewhat comforting to know Changlings weren't going around draining innocent ponies, but then again it was only somewhat comforting. Whatever this "devil's hoof" stuff was, it sounded really bad, and in all likelihood...So...um, you...think Waning might have stolen the Devil's Hoof. Do...you think he might've thrown it in the fireplace or given it to somepony else who did it?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2014-03-21 at 01:38 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90

So...um, you...think Waning might have stolen the Devil's Hoof. Do...you think he might've thrown it in the fireplace or given it to somepony else who did it?
    "Well the ash was in the fireplace and Spark found a hoof print on the roof. Waning is definitely a suspect... but... how to prove it?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist