New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Puzzle

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The Puzzle

As you arrive at the headquarters ready for your mission you are informed that Alexander will be your overseer. You can't escape the feeling that you drew the shortest straw. Your mission, as he informs you is to check a particular area of the Velvet World. He doesn't really give you all the information, but you get the idea that this is a simple track-reading mission. He doesn't really expect any confrontation, but there might be a few local shadows. Before he sends you on your way he gives you the code to the headquarters door, that can be used in case of an emergency.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Sprite 1(Red)
    Show
    PA-2d6+2
    MA-2d6+???
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-???
    ME-11
    SE-???
    PD-2
    MD-2
    SD-3
    Skills: Agi, ???, ???, ???

Spoiler: Sprite 2(Blue)
    Show
    PA-2d6+2
    MA-2d6+???
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-???
    ME-11
    SE-???
    PD-2
    MD-2
    SD-3
    Skills: Aqua, ???, ???

Spoiler: Sprite 3(Green)
    Show
    PA-2d6+2
    MA-2d6+???
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-???
    ME-11
    SE-???
    PD-2
    MD-2
    SD-3
    Skills: Garu, ???, ???

Spoiler: Sprite 4(Brown)
    Show
    PA-2d6+2
    MA-2d6+???
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-???
    ME-11
    SE-???
    PD-2
    MD-2
    SD-3
    Skills: Tera, ???, ???

Spoiler: Levi
    Show
    HP: 23
    MP: 15
    MP recovery:2
    Spoiler: Take-Mikazuchi
    Show
    Strong: Electricity
    Weak: Earth, Strike
    PA-2d6+6
    MA-2d6+6
    SA-2d6+4
    PE-11
    ME-10
    SE-11
    PD-4
    MD-3
    SD-4
    Skills-Zio, Cleave, Rakukaja

Spoiler: Iris
    Show
    Strong: Pierce
    Weak: Light, Earth
    PA-2d6+3
    MA-2d6+7
    SA-2d6+5
    PE-10
    ME-11
    SE-12
    PD-3
    MD-4
    SD-5
    Skills-Garu, Tera

Spoiler: Lenora
    Show
    HP: 21
    MP: 15
    MP recovery: 2
    Spoiler: Inugami
    Show
    Weak: Light, Dark
    PA-2d6+2
    MA-2d6+6
    SA-2d6+4
    PE-10
    ME-12
    SE-10
    PD-5
    MD-6
    SD-4
    Skills: Tera, Rakukaja, Samakaja

Spoiler: Maia
    Show
    Strong: Dark
    Weak: Light, Slash
    PA-2d6+3
    MA-2d6+6
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-10
    ME-13
    SE-10
    PD-3
    MD-6
    SD-3
    Skills-Aqua, Dia

Spoiler: Davis
    Show
    HP: 28
    MP: 14
    MP recovery: 2
    Spoiler: Bishamonten
    Show
    Strong: Strike
    Weak: Ice, Fire
    PA-2d6+6
    MA-2d6+4
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-11
    ME-8
    SE-8
    PD-6
    MD-3
    SD-3
    Skills: Bash, Sonic Punch, Tarukaja

Spoiler: Ankou
    Show
    Strong: Dark
    Weak: Light, Fire
    PA-2d6+5
    MA-2d6+7
    SA-2d6+4
    PE-9
    ME-9
    SE-10
    PD-3
    MD-3
    SD-4
    Skills-Mudo, Cleave

Spoiler: Dorian
    Show
    HP: 28
    MP: 12
    MP recovery: 1
    Spoiler: Angel
    Show
    Strong: Light
    Weak: Dark, Strike
    PA-2d6+3
    MA-2d6+5
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-11
    ME-13
    SE-10
    PD-4
    MD-6
    SD-3
    Skills: Dia, Hama, Aqua

Spoiler: Valkyrie
    Show
    Strong: Slash
    Weak: Fire, Water
    PA-2d6+6
    MA-2d6+3
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-13
    ME-11
    SE-11
    PD-5
    MD-3
    SD-3
    Skills-Sonic Punch, Power Slash

Spoiler: Sam
    Show
    HP: 29
    MP: 12
    MP recovery: 1
    Spoiler: Take-Mikazuchi
    Show
    Weak: Earth, Strike
    PA-2d6+6
    MA-2d6+4
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-11
    ME-9
    SE-9
    PD-5
    MD-3
    SD-3
    Skills: Zio, Cleave, Rakukaja

Spoiler: Valkyrie
    Show
    Strong: Slash
    Weak: Fire, Water
    PA-2d6+6
    MA-2d6+3
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-12
    ME-11
    SE-10
    PD-5
    MD-4
    SD-3
    Skills-Sonic Punch, Power Slash

Spoiler: Turn Order
    Show
    Red Sprite
    Blue Sprite
    Dorian
    Levi/Green Sprite
    Brown Sprite
    Lenora/Davis
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2014-05-01 at 02:06 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Puzzle

Frankly, Lenora isn't sure why she was chosen for the investigation team, and not one of the other two.
    But there is this nagging feeling, this suspicion, that somehow, the reason could be boiled down to "for the lulz", considering one of her teammate was that Levi guy. She's hardly spent time with him, but she knows him well enough already to already have the vague desire to defenestrate him just hearinh im speak.
    And the fact this impression was doubtlessly reciprocal didn't do anything to dissipate that suspicion.
    Hence, at this moment, she was mustering all her willpower to make nothing more than a wry face. No comment, no joke, no nothing. You can be better than that, Lenora. Take the higher ground.
    Hiding her disdain, however, would take inner strength she still lacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Levi steps through the veil, vigilant and at the ready, he knew why he was selected for this detail and frankly he prefered it. Information was key to winning any battle and he was particularily good at finding it. It was a shame to see who he had to drag along: another noob, the spolied, clueless rich girl and meat for brains. At least the last one in question was experienced and would have some use, the new one who knew but Rich Girl was worrysome. She couldn't throw money at these problems to make them go away and if she got into some situation due to her big mouth Levi probably would just let her deal with it alone. Unless she of course proved to be useful but he somehow doubted that; however, he could be definitely sure to get some amusement out of the situation since he knew the type: very insecure and constantly seeking attention from a parental figure who give money but not affection. A really easy target that was somewhat similar to his own situation though he turned down the money and only sought to crush his father instead of gain approval or affection.
    Blarg...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Dorian stood with his hand never leaving his hilt. He waited for the others to make a move, as the instructions were too vague for him to decipher what they should be doing. Not having experienced the Velvet World, he was interested in what waited beyond the veil.

He wanted the others to go first; they had experience. Some, anyway. Davis seemed decent enough, but the other two he knew little about. He was wary of the big Russian; he seemed like the kind who liked to twist words and manipulate people. It would be best to keep information out of his hands. But, perhaps that was why he had been chosen for the investigations. The girl claimed to have famous parents, but that meant very little to him. He had never felt a particular sense of entitlement, so he wasn't sure why she seemed to.

Nonetheless, they were his team, and it would be best to keep in their good graces.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

His eyes cast out into the unending blackness, slowly scanning across the horizon, or at least where he assumed the horizon was. Deeming the situation safe enough for now, he looked over his shoulder to have a better look at the team. Dorian seemed like an okay guy, Levi was not only intimidating in size, but something about him seemed off, and Lenora... Davis really didn't know what to make of her.

Turning back toward the darkness, he pulled out his card and lifted it before him, allowing what little light it gave off to offer some illumination amidst the inky black. Thinking about it a little more, the briefing, if it could even be called that, they had been given, was once again extremely vague, which irritated him to no end."Well, should we get moving? Might as well start looking for clues about WHAT we're supposed to be looking for. Unless our precious Alexander wants to stop being all Scrooge McDuck about our objective so we can get this done sometime today." He then spoke, making sure his communicator was on so Alexander heard the last bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

6. - Top - End - #6

Levi shrugs and smiles capriciously "If you wish to wander on ahead be my guest, but I think it may be wise to have a team meeting and discuss battle formation and emergancy response before galavanting into velvet world." Cracking his neck the big Russian extends out his arm and forces the manifestation of a massive polearm. Craddling it on his shoulder he looks at the group "My suggestion with 4 people is a diamond formation;have brute up point with two midlings just behind and medic in back. So I think goon in front, myself and new guy behind and spoiled rich girl in back. Oh I hope you didn't wear your heels today, if something goes wrong you're going to be the one sprinting back to report." The Russian smirks and crosses his arms.
    Last edited by Morbis Meh; 2014-03-31 at 11:30 AM.
    Blarg...

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dethkruzer View Post
    "Well, should we get moving? Might as well start looking for clues about WHAT we're supposed to be looking for. Unless our precious Alexander wants to stop being all Scrooge McDuck about our objective so we can get this done sometime today." He then spoke, making sure his communicator was on so Alexander heard the last bit.
    "You were not given information for a reason, we need a fresh pair of eyes. You need to stay objective and absence of information helps."

Quote Originally Posted by Morbis Meh View Post
    Levi shrugs and smiles capriciously "If you wish to wander on ahead be my guest, but I think it may be wise to have a team meeting and discuss battle formation and emergancy response before galavanting into velvet world." Cracking his neck the big Russian extends out his arm and forces the manifestation of a massive polearm. Craddling it on his shoulder he looks at the group "My suggestion with 4 people is a diamond formation;have brute up point with two midlings just behind and medic in back. So I think goon in front, myself and new guy behind and spoiled rich girl in back. Oh I hope you didn't wear your heels today, if something goes wrong you're going to be the one sprinting back to report." The Russian smirks and crosses his arms.
    "Caution should always be exercised in the Velvet Room, but this area poses no immediate danger. You don't need a specific battle formation, but you should still keep your weapons close, there could be a stray shadow or two. There is a point of interest 200 meter north. Your communicators should act as a compass."
    Show

LGBTAitP

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

As a matter of fact, Lenora is wearing heels.
    She makes a mental note not to do that next time.
    Which doesn't prevent her from replying coldly to the one who dared point out the obvious. "'Spoiled Rich Girl' has a name. Consider finding better, more creative nicknames for everybody. Else you're going to run out of names very fast."
    The girl looks around, carefully, the few lights around turning her glasses into two big, opaque bright circles. "200m away, huh? Let's check that."
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

9. - Top - End - #9

Levi smiles within his mind at 'Lenora's' reaction but keeps his smirk in place while activating his communicator"Affirmative Commander, will begin initial approach for oberservation." Releasing the button he casts a leering glance at Lenora "As for nickname, I prefer keeping it simple while staying true to original intent. Spoiled, Empty-headed Rich Girl is better I agree but if you want I can shorten it up to SERG for you if too long. I tried putting something about obvious daddy issues in there but alas years of Russian pragmatish has dispelled any shred of creativity. Alright Miles, Mr. Gray and Serg lets see what we can see."

Spoiler
    Show
    nickname references: Davis= Miles (for Miles Davis), Dorian= Mr. Gray (Dorian Gray)
    Blarg...

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    "You were not given information for a reason, we need a fresh pair of eyes. You need to stay objective and absence of information helps."
    "Understood." Davis replies a after a while in a stoic manner. He really wasn't liking this Levi-persona right now, particularly not the way he seemed to treat his teammates. "Are you done? Because I imagine if you can devote as much thought to actually doing something useful as you can to verbally lambasting the rest of us then we can maybe get this done quicker." He replied to Levi, obviously annoyed as he stepped past him. "Oh, and one more thing. You call me a goon again and I will break your nose." He then said over his shoulder, and if his tone was nanything to go by, he probably meant it as well.
    Last edited by dethkruzer; 2014-04-03 at 04:09 AM. Reason: formatting fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

11. - Top - End - #11

Levi chuckled at the irony "Sure thing Miles, though you could try to do so but I wouldn't guarantee you wouldn't earn a matching nose of your own. As for getting work done I am afraid I started moment I walked through door so it is you that needs to catch up and if you feel the need to rush this then by means leave now you will just get in way. Taking a proper and thorough look will take time so learn some patience."
    Blarg...

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

There are just too many things wrong with what Levi just said to point them all out individually.
    Lenora starts gesturing a bit, angry even before she's processed half his words, but she gives up her attempts at non-verbal communication halfway through.
    "... yeaaah... yeah. Forget it. Miles", she says, already mixing up names and nicknames, "I'm not going to say I agree with Levi here, but he's got a point in that this task may take time. We can't hurry and take the risk of half-assing our first mission."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Dorian had already gone a bit farther in. If the others were going to stand around in the opening for a while, he might as well check out the later path. There were enough eyes looking in the same place. As for the rest, their inability to work with each other did nothing but buy his silence. It was best to keep conversation work-related.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

"Children, behave. You are on a mission, not a school trip. I would advise you not to panic and stay calm."

As you move away from the Velvet Door and it becomes just a blur in the distance you have a strange feeling that something is happening. You are not sure if it's just your imagination, but you think that for a second there was a strange glow, as if the door was activated. Before you have the time to think about it you notice some twinkling in the distance, and you assume it is your target.
    Show

LGBTAitP

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Lenora slows down without stopping when she notices the twinkle. She tilts her head, trying to make out what it is. "Here... it... is. Whatever 'it' is."

16. - Top - End - #16

The big Russian struts along, a bounce in his step and a melody in his heart, enjoying his encounters so far with his new team. Sure the new guy was being a bore but as Mick Jagger said 'Timmmmmme is on my sidddde! Yesss it issss!' He would only have to be patient to find his new puppets strings and then he would make him dance, oh yes he would rival the Russian Ballet! As they approached the twinkle he began to whistle some Wagner, feeling that something as tense and epic as that composer's works would be fitting for the situation.
    Blarg...

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

The twinkling intensifies, and as you get closer you realize, at least partially, what it is. A small group of butterflies, only four as you can see, seams to be responsible. Closer inspection reveals that they aren't actually butterflies, but rather fairy like creatures with big shining butterfly wings.

Mesmerized by this sight, you fail to notice that you have company, until an unfamiliar voice snaps you out of your fascination.

"Beautiful, aren't they? A perfect trap for those who are unprepared. But don't be fooled by the sparkle, this is a vicious monster. I hope you are ready to deal with it."
    Show

LGBTAitP

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Such pretty things! Fairies with large wings, sparkling like jewels.
    Lenora knows that one shouldn't trust pretty things. In theory. In practice, it's hard not to admire the unexpected show.
    She welcomes the fact the unknown voice snaps her out of it before anything bad happens. In an instant, she becomes suspicious and careful again. Perhaps too late. Survival instincts that years of a spoiled lifestyle should have destroyed come back, incarnated by her Persona tugging in her mind.
    "Who talked?", she asks, immediately adding, not to the stranger, but to herself and the rest of the group: "We're going to have to beat up something." It wasn't a threat, only a cold conclusion.

19. - Top - End - #19

Levi studies the wings of the creatures, seeming to lose himself within them until the voice pipes up Keep your head in the game fool.... Smiling Levi replies (troll face engaged) "Really? You went with 'Nobody suspects butterfly route'? Isn't their a patent on that one by Matt Groening? You'd think someone who slinks down here would do something more productive than copy jokes from Simpsons cartoon but I digress. Some people just lack originality I suppose, that's ok I promise not to judge you too harshly on it but I wouldn't be surprised if lawsuit came your way if you keep this up." /troll face
    Blarg...

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morbis Meh View Post
    Levi studies the wings of the creatures, seeming to lose himself within them until the voice pipes up Keep your head in the game fool.... Smiling Levi replies (troll face engaged) "Really? You went with 'Nobody suspects butterfly route'? Isn't their a patent on that one by Matt Groening? You'd think someone who slinks down here would do something more productive than copy jokes from Simpsons cartoon but I digress. Some people just lack originality I suppose, that's ok I promise not to judge you too harshly on it but I wouldn't be surprised if lawsuit came your way if you keep this up." /troll face
    "So, he's trying to chase his fear away with a boast? Don't you agree Benjamin?"

"You should really leave the psychological stuff to the professionals. Or read a profile, I'm sure you have the clearance. Besides, you couldn't be more wrong.
    I believe you guys noticed those two big butterflies that are emerging from the darkness. That's the main body, Jarod and I will deal with it. You guys take care of the distraction. I am sure Alexander can provide you with some with some basic information about this creatures."

Before Benjamin finishes two big butterflies emerge from the darkness, and the smaller butterflies start to morph. Their faces become angry, as they focus on the team. It is time to strike back.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I will recalculate the stats and roll the initiative so that we can start the battle as soon as I can. I'm getting tingly.
    Show

LGBTAitP

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Turn order:
    Sprite 1
    Sprite 2
    Dorian
    Levi
    Sprite 3
    Sprite 4
    Lenora
    Davis

Spoiler: Sprites
    Show
    PA-2d6+2
    MA-2d6+???
    SA-2d6+3
    PE-???
    ME-11
    SE-???
    PD-2
    MD-2
    SD-3

Sprite 1(Red): Agi, ???, ???, ???
    Sprite 2(Blue): Aqua, ???, ???
    Sprite 3(Green): ???, ???, ???
    Sprite 4(Brown): ???, ???, ???

The creatures don't give the team no time to wait, and before they have the time to respond Levi and Dorian are attacked.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sprite 1 uses Agi on Levi and deals 4 damage
    Sprite 2 uses Aqua on Dorian and deals 5 damage
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2014-04-22 at 10:21 AM.
    Show

LGBTAitP

22. - Top - End - #22

Careful my love... you have much to do before you embrace me for all eternity... The flames sear Levi's flesh but he controls the pain "Foolish mistake... If you plan to strike, prepare to finish your opponent quickly... MORANA, IRIS ASPECT! Bring forth winds of oblivion; GARU!" The black bride manifests itself and begins laughing maniacally before her dress begins shimmering in all colours of the rainbow. A light breeze forms behind Levi, gently blowing his hair, but soon builds up into a channeled blast of air directed at the fiend that attacked him.
    Last edited by Morbis Meh; 2014-04-21 at 04:25 PM.
    Blarg...

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Dorian shook his head. A little water never hurt anyone. He looked at Galahad, who had already taken on the Valkyrie and prepared his sword for a Power Slash. He leapt at the creature which had attacked him.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2014-04-21 at 04:10 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

As the battle continues the remaining Sprites also focus on Levi and Dorian. The green sprite doesn't have much luck, since Dorian easily evades Garu aimed at him. The brown sprite manages not only to hit Levi, but it also deals extra damage with a well placed Tera. Fortunately, Levi manages to shrug off brunt of the attack, taking only minimal damage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes I used Isis's earth weakness, I am evil that way.
    Sprite 3 misses Dorian.
    Sprite 4 deals 2 damage to Levi.
    Funny thing, normally Levi would take 1 damage. However, the elemental weakness adds 50% extra damage that must be at least 1.
    Show

LGBTAitP

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Though the sprites attack everyone but her so far, Lenora feels very unsafe.
    She clenches her teeth her summons her Persona to strengthen the rest of the team, like it once strengthened her instead of letting her run away. "Melusine! Inugami aspect! Samakaja!"
    Melusine, a water spirit more snake than woman, appears protectively around her summoner. Her face is entirely enclosed within a silver mask, with only two slits for the glow of her red eyes. She points her serpentine tail towards Levi, who glows briefly.
    "And don't you get killed before I can heal you", she grumbles, aware the rest of the team, even Levi, are the only ones standing between her and an early end.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Davis
    Show
    Minor action-Switch to Ankou
    Standard action-Mudo on Red Sprite

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Levi deals 5 damage to Red Sprite
    Dorian deals 6 damage to Blue Sprite
    Lenora uses Samakaja on Levi (+3 MD, 3 turns)
    Davis deals 4 damage to Red Sprite

Spoiler: Stat Summary
    Show
    Dorian-Valkyrie
    HP: 21/28
    MP: 11/12
    Levi-Iris
    HP: 17/23
    MP: 12/15
    Samakaja +3 MD, 3 turns
    Lenora-Inugami
    HP: 21/21
    MP: 13/15
    Davis-Ankou
    HP: 28/28
    MP: 11/14
    Red Sprite
    Damage taken 9
    Blue Sprite
    Damage taken 6
    Green Sprite
    Damage taken
    Brown Sprite
    Damage taken

Second round begins.
    Show

LGBTAitP

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    The Red Sprite launches another assault at Levi, but the attack fails to cause any damage.
    The Blue Sprite has more luck, managing to hit Dorian's weakness with Aqua, dealing 8 damage (5*1.5)

Show
    Dorian-Valkyrie
    HP: 13/28
    MP: 11/12
    Levi-Iris
    MP: 12/15
    Samakaja +3 MD, 3 turns
    Lenora-Inugami
    Davis-Ankou
    Red Sprite
    Damage taken 9
    Blue Sprite
    Damage taken 6
    Green Sprite
    Damage taken
    Brown Sprite
    Damage taken
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2014-04-25 at 04:49 AM.
    Show

LGBTAitP

28. - Top - End - #28

Levi sneers as the sprites are focusing on him but he begins to see the pattern Really? Associating colours with a weakness, how lame can you get? "Morana, repay the brown one with Garu!" The shining bride obeys his command and sends a flurry towards the mischievous flying bug.

Show
    Garu @ Brown sprite rolls are Here minor action: recharge mana
    Blarg...

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Dorian stepped back, Galahad taking up a more defensive position. Light came from his hands, healing Dorian's wounds.

Spoiler
    Show
    (Switch to Angel aspect, use Dia.

Also: should MP regen be reflected in the previous post?)

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Anger by her interference, the Green Sprite turns it's attention towards Lenora, but fails to hit her.
    The Brown Sprite continues to assault Levi, but his efforts are in vain.

Show
    Levi deals 6 damage to Brown Sprite(Garu). Yes, it did hit the elemental weakness, so Levi gets a second minor action.
    Dorian heals himself for 4 damage.
    Green Sprite misses Lenora(Garu)
    Brown Sprite misses Levi(Tera)
    That's what I get for going full assault instead of buffs/debuffs.

Show
    Dorian-Angel
    HP: 17/28
    MP: 10/12
    Levi-Iris
    MP: 14/15
    Samakaja +3 MD, 2 turns
    Lenora-Inugami
    Davis-Ankou
    Red Sprite
    Damage taken 9
    Blue Sprite
    Damage taken 6
    Green Sprite
    Damage taken
    Brown Sprite
    Damage taken 6
    Show

LGBTAitP