New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default LGBTAIitp # 49: Please check all baggage before boarding the Rainbow Rail Road

Hello, hello, welcome, one and all, to the forty-ninth iteration of our thread, the humble LGBTAI in the playground thread!

The AI is for All-Inclusive, because we have only so much space but everyone, regardless of orientation, direction, letter, acronym or chosen astrological symbol is welcome here!

We do, unfortunately, have a few rules. We are not an anarchical state! Or, we weren't until they voted we were? But shush.

1. We are primarily a support thread.
    This means that the primary focus should be in helping people here feel better; about themselves, about their lives, about their problems. We are also an education thread, but when helping someone learn involves not supporting, we will default to support - Mostly. We are only mostly human, after all.

All of the other rules are basically precisions of rule #1.

2. If you want answers to triggering topics, spoiler-box or ask them privately.
    Triggering topics are those which are likely to make other people feel bad, in any way whatsoever: for instance, rape, violence, bullying and many others may be triggering to some people. If someone, even just that one individual person, has a problem with a topic because it stirs demons best left in their pit, Do. Not. Bring. It. Up. Publically. Use a spoilerbox, and think carefully about whether this is the place to broach the topic at all (see rule #1: "We are primarily a support thread.")

If you have questions or need help on something that involves triggering topics, please use spoiler tags and label your spoilers for trigger warnings. When in doubt, put trigger warnings.

3. Avoid discussing politics or religion.
    It doesn't matter how much these two topics intersect with our forum topic, they are verboten. Sometimes, hints are... Looked over, such as "man, in my countery being gay sucks", but detail is right out, and even that could be considered willful disregard. Be Careful. As the moderators themselves often say, if you aren't sure, Don't.

4. Do not discuss moral justification.
    No one here is going to discuss whether or not it's Right" or "Okay" to be LGBTAEIOUsometimesY or anything else. It's not topical, it's not relevant. We are, and we are here to cope with that and with the stresses it causes.
    And no, my joking acronym doesn't constitute considering this rule less important.

5. Do not opst sexually explicit content.
    It's against forum rules, it's against decorum, and it will get us shut down pretty fast. What adults do behind closed doors is cool, and allusion is fine. Anything that could involve a diagram, though? No.

6. Avoid unfriendly debates.
    Several topics of conversation have created huge arguments that made several people uncomfortable and defied our goal of being a support thread. This is especially true debates of definition. These do not always end well, and are best avoided.

This thread has a past of traumatic experiences which we would rather not repeat, and some topics which have created (in)famous rows include:
    - the precise distinction between bi- and pansexual;
    - what is or isn't a polyamorous relationship;
    - whether transgender is more correct than transgendered.
    (Other topics may be added to the list.)
    Unless you need support or help about this, please refrain from bringing up these topics.

Also, if a conversation that is not about support runs long, spoiler it if possible, even if it is polite.

Glossary of Common Terms

And, for reference, here is a list of commonly used words and definitions by our community. Please understand that this list is currently undergoing construction right now. Any contributions to the list are appreciated.
    Spoiler
    Show
    LGBT: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans*

LGBTAI: LGBT+Asexual/Allies+Intersex+All Inclusive

Lagerbeta: A fine brewski to be drunk by all - the name comes from the above abbreviation.

QUILTBAG:
    Q - Queer and Questioning
    U - Unidentified
    I - Intersex
    L - Lesbian
    T - Transgender, Transexual
    B - Bisexual
    A - Asexual
    G - Gay, Genderqueer

Where a word below is in italics, that means it has it's own entry on the list.

A note on labels: many of these labels are seemingly interchangeable, and for some people they are. However, please do not presume to correct or judge another person's use of a label. Bisexual and Pansexual are especially tricky in this regard, as are transgender and transsexual to a lesser degree.
    Often the difference in why one person feels one label is appropriate and not another is deeply personal. If you wish to know more it is probably a topic to seek private advice on, from one of the people listed in the next section.

AFAB/AMAB: Assigned Female/Male at Birth

Agendered: Someone who lacks a gender.

Androgyne: Gender Identity with male and female aspects.

Androsexual: A person who is attracted to men.

Asexual: A person who does not feel any/some sexual attraction.

Binary, The: See: Gender Binary.

Bisexual: 1. attracted to two genders; 2. attracted to one's own gender and another gender; 3. attracted to various genders; 4. attracted to people regardless of gender; 5. ask the person who says they're bi what exactly they mean by that. See also Pansexual

Cis: See: Cisgender

Cisgender (CG): Somebody whose gender and sex align.

Demisexual: A person who is sexually attracted to someone(s) only after they have formed an intense emotional relationship with.

Dysphoria: The disassociation Trans* people feel with their own body.

Male-to-Female (MtF): Someone who was assigned male at birth, but is female. (AKA: trans woman)

Female: See: Woman

Female-to-Male (FtM): Someone who was assigned female at birth, but is male. (AKA: trans man)

FAAB: Female Assigned at Birth.

Feminine: Something generally associated by society with women.

FFS: Facial Feminization Surgery: Surgery to reduce chin/nose/cheekbones. Associated primarily with MAAB Trans people

FtM: See: Female to Male

Gay: A man who is attracted to men.

Gender Binary: The commonly held notion that there are only men and women on two extremes, with nothing in between.

Gender Expression (GE): How one expresses their Gender Identity to society.

Gender Identity (GI): How one feels inside society's idea of "man, woman, or other".

Genderfluid: Someone who fluctuates between different genders.

Genderqueer (GQ): Someone who is not of a binary gender; someone who is not male or female.

Gynosexual: A person who is attracted to women.

Heterosexual: A person who is attracted to members of the opposite gender.

Homosexual: A person who is attracted to members of their gender.

HRT: Hormone replacement therapy. MtF's tend to progestrogens, oestrogens and androgen blockers, while FtM's take testosterone almost exculsively.

Lesbian: A woman who is attracted to women.

MAAB: Male Assigned at Birth.

Male-to-Female (MtF): Someone who was assigned male at birth, but is female. (AKA: trans woman)

Man/men: A cis man or trans man. Male.

Masculine: Something generally associated by society with men.

Pansexual: A person who is attracted to people regardless of gender. See also Bisexual

Polyamorous: A person who is interested in a relationship with more than one person.

Presenting: Trans* shorthand for appearing as their preferred gender, regardless of any HRT, SRS or other changes.

Trans*: Transsexual and Transgender primarily, with the asterisk denoting that the trans- prefix could be followed by any number of appropriate words. It also includes other labels, and is a catch-all term for people who identify as something other than their biological sex at birth.

Transgender: Used in reference to a person whose sex(body) and gender(mind) are at odds or do not match. A transgender person can also identify as genderqueer, transsexual, or may use transgender as their only identity.

Transitioning: The process a Trans* person undergoes to move to their preferred gender. Often includes HRT, SRS, FFS.

Transsexual: In common terms the same as transgender above. In medical terms refers specifically to people who wish to transition from male to female or female to male, not accommodating any other options.

SRS: Sex Reassignment Surgery: Surgery to replace/transform a vagina into a penis, or vice versa. Mastectomies or plastic surgery may be used on breasts.

Sexual Orientation (SO): How one identifies who they are attracted to.

Significant Other(s) (SO): Person(s) you are in a relationship with.

Third-gendered: Someone who fits in a local society's third gender, usually male performing female tasks, occasionally vice versa. Also a person who feels they do not identify with any other gender identity.

Woman: A cis woman or trans woman. Female.

Allies: Hetereosexual-Cisgender people who support equality for sexual, gender, and romantic minorities.

Private Consultation.

We have a list of people whoa re willing and able to discuss topics that may not be thread-appropriate but are still topical. They can be reached by Personal Message (PM), thought they may not respond immediately, or may be on sabbatical.

Spoiler: Topical Consultants
    Show

Name: Especially familiar with the topic(s) of
    KenderWizard: General/basics, gender and feminism, bisexuality
    Musashi: General/basics, asexuality/demisexuality, depression
    noparlpf: General/basics, asexuality, greysexuality, biology, Skype
    Lea Plath: Genderfluidity
    Lycunadari: Genderqueer and agendered
    Eldest: General/basics, bisexuality, polyamory, pansexuality will Skype(voice if needed, no video)
    HMS Sophia: Trans stuff (esp hormones)
    Lix Lorn: General/basics
    Eirala: Trans stuff (esp emotional issues), Skype(no voice or video, however)
    Absol197: Gender identity issues
    Warkitty: Academic/technical discussions
    Lentrax: General/basics, depression, bullying
    Wormwood74: Transgender legal issues, transgender outside contacts
    Astrella: GSRM rights, feminism, trans stuff, Skype
    Asteron Questar: Relationships, depression
    Mystic Muse: Skype-y goodness.
    Socratov: Skype-ness
    Chess435: Skype
    Irish Musician: PM, Rants/Venting
    Metditto: PM/Skype for L, T, GQ, BDSM(Off-thread or Spoiler Triggered), demisexual, feminism, therapy, depression, dissociative identities
    inuyasha: Shoulder on which to cry, someone to listen
    Partysan: PM/Skype, polyamory, pansexuality, BDSM(Off-thread or Spoiler Triggered), Rants/Venting
    TaiLiu: General Transgender information, transphobia.
    Enrico Dandolo (Caroline) : Trans stuff, mental health, feminism, asexuality, hugs. PM first, Skype chat if asked.
    Kesnit: Trans stuff (FtM), legal issues.

Some people are also willing to talk off-board, through Skype or email or other means; this is especially useful if your question involves board-forbidden topics such as religion or politics. Also, we can't (and ethically shouldn't!) give medical advice. If you need medical advice, please see a professional!

And as a parting note, I will say that even though moderators do not read PMs, they are still part of the forum and still subject to forums rules. Non-allowed topics and discussion should NOT be conducted via PM.

Previous Incarnations

Like the Glorious and Unconquered Sun, we have risen, lived, died, and risen anew, with many faces, many voices, many hearts. In this past, much can be found, both good, and bad, should one be brave or perhaps, foolish, enough to seek it.

Spoiler: Past Threads
    Show
    1. LGBT people in the playground
    2. LGBT people in the playground - part II
    3. LGBTitp - part III
    4. LGBTitp 4: We are a family?
    5. LGBTitp - Part Five
    6. LGBTitp - Part Six
    7. LGBTitp - Part Seven
    8. LGBTitp - Part Eight
    9. LGBTitp - Part Nine
    10. LGBTAitp - Part Ten
    11. LGBTAitp - Part Eleven
    12. LGBTAitp - Part Twelve
    13. LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen
    14. LGBTAitp - Part Fourteen
    15. LGBTAitp - Part Fifteen
    16. LGBTAitp - Part Sixteen
    17. LGBTAitp - Part Seventeen
    18. LGBTAitp - Part Eighteen!
    19. LGBTAitp - Part Nineteen
    20. LGBTAitp - Part Twenty - Critical Hit!
    21. LGBTAitp - Part Twenty-One - BLACKJACK!
    22. LGBTAitP Part 22: The Best There Is
    23. LGBTAitP Part 23: Et tu, ~Bianca?
    24. LGBTAitP: Alphabet Soup-with 24 different Vitamins!
    25. LGBTAitP part 25: Doing Away With Subtitles
    26. LGBTAitP 26: No Time For Snappy Titles
    27. LGBTAitP 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax
    28. LGBTAitP #28: Come Taste the Rainbow!
    29. LGBTAitP #29: The Rainbow Outreach Program
    30. LGBTAitP 30: Free Cuddles (Enquire Within)
    31. LGBTAitP #31: Cuddles Are On Back Order. Have Some Snuggles!
    32. LGBTAitp #32: The Great Plushie Invasion!
    33. LGBTAitp #33: The Thread at the End of the Rainbow!
    34. LGTAitP #34: <3!!
    35. LGBTAitp #35: What Midlife Crisis? :3
    36. LGBTAitp #36: May Contain Bites!
    37. LGBTAitP #37: Once upon a time...
    38. LGBTAitP #38: Once More With Feeling!!
    39. LGBTAitP #38: Making Your Way in the World Today....
    40. LGBTAitP #40: Technicolour Partyboat
    41. LGBTAitp #41 - Imprecise Terminology Supercenter
    42. LGBTAitp #42: Better Than Skittles/The Meaning of Life!
    43. LGBTAitp #43 [Insert snappy subtitle here]
    44. LGBTAIitP #44: Quick, We Need To Vote A New Title!
    45. LGBTAIitP #45: Rainbow Anarchy
    46. LGBTAitP #46: I Cast Prismatic Hugs
    47. LGBTAIitp #47: Weather Control Central
    48. LGBTAIitp #48: For a Cuddly Tomorrow!

Webcomics that touch on... Well, everything related to the thread.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venus Envy. Long dead webcomic. The creator has chosen not to continue it and move forward in life.
    Rain. A story of a MtF girl in high school.
    Khaos Komix.As the creator puts it(from his site): "A complete GLBTWTFBBQ comic about gender and sexuality. (Trigger warnings for EVERYTHING and nothing is safe for work.)"
    Always Raining Here. "Adrian is heartsick, Carter is horny. This is a story about their misadventures as awkward teenagers as they fumble through unrequited romances."
    Tripping over you.An awkward blind date leads to better options.
    Questionable Content. The LGBTA characters are well done, and not stereotypes.
    What's normal anyway. "What’s Normal Anyway? is a comic that discusses the trans male experience through the story of Mel, who takes the big risk of being himself and transitioning from female to male."
    Princess. A webcomic.
    Twokinds. Keveak: "It generally portrays GRSM matters positively and is quite a nice tale overall."
    Misfile The Rose Dragon: "Ash is a young boy who, as a result of a screw-up in Heaven, gets stuck in a girl's body in a life he doesn't recognize, and has to deal with the changes and challenges of his new body while trying to get back his old life. Supernatural hijinks and car racing are involved."
    I know I missed a few webcomics, and if anyone finds more, feel free to PM them to me with a brief description, and I will add them.

The Brand New LGBTA Arts & Crafts Thread!
    Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2014-03-16 at 05:42 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAIitp # 49: Please check all baggage before boarding the Rainbow Rail Road

Mmm, new thread smell!
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAIitp # 49: Please check all baggage before boarding the Rainbow Rail Road

I claim this post for Spain Belgium Mars Gallifrey highest paying country!
    Quote Originally Posted by on Dwarf Fortress succession games
    I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf Fortress 0.40.01 bugs
    - If an adventurer shouts and nobody is around to hear it, the game crashes
    - War Dogs appear to run from themselves in terror
    - New tree generation frequently causes birds to explode

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

New thread! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle
    Yeah, I'm friends with some people who are good with make up.
    Make-up to hide the beard is tricky though. Link. Personnally, I just shave really close, then apply concealer, cheap lipstick, foundation and powder (+ other stuff, but it's not for the beard).
    Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Dandolo View Post
    New thread! Yay!

Make-up to hide the beard is tricky though. Link. Personnally, I just shave really close, then apply concealer, cheap lipstick, foundation and powder (+ other stuff, but it's not for the beard).
    I'm blessed (and/or cursed depending on gender) with a baby face, so no beard for me.
    Last edited by lord pringle; 2014-03-16 at 05:55 PM.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

I love the smell of a new thread in the morning at midnight.

Good news, I survived a double shift Sunday, I even got of work earlier (hooray for a decent boss).
    And the best part is my colleague now owes me a shift, so I can take a day off whenever I want.

And that's the most exciting thing that happened to me in the last few days.

Now I'm of to sleep, I really shouldn't be posting when I'm half-asleep. Thank insert appropriate deity here for spellcheck.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    I'm blessed (and/or cursed depending on gender) with a baby face, so no beard for me.
    More like it's a mixed bag regardless of gender, and not being able to grow a beard is a separate issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to add a comment about long haired guys...

IMO, how it looks comes down very much to how much attention the guys pays to his hair. Yes, it is easy for anyone to just let their hair go and have it look bad. On the other hand, if you know what you are aiming for, long hair can look good on anyone.

The legal profession is notoriously conservative when it comes to appearance. When I started law school, I had hair to my shoulders. I kept it neat, though it was too short to pull into a ponytail. Several months later, I cut my hair to a more "normal" male cut. And had a few of my professors ask me why I had done it, since it looked good long.

I've also seen male lawyers in court with long hair.

If male lawyers can get away with long hair, I'm not sure "hippie" or "stoner" would be the right words to use.
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Proud member of the "I Love Anyway" Club

Thank you, Ceika, so much for the avatar!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kesnit View Post
    I've also seen male lawyers in court with long hair.

If male lawyers can get away with long hair, I'm not sure "hippie" or "stoner" would be the right words to use.
    I will retract my general statement and instead say that personally I don't find guys with long hair attractive.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

I will retract my general statement and instead say that personally I don't find guys with long hair attractive.
    Curly, or straight? err.. or both? :3
    I personally don't like long curly hair very much... Part of the reason I've been thinking of trimming mine a bit, since it starts to curl at the edge once it gets to about my shoulders.
    Last edited by Togath; 2014-03-16 at 06:16 PM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

11. - Top - End - #11

... much jealousy was felt.
    Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    Curly, or straight? err.. or both? :3
    I personally don't like long curly hair very much... Part of the reason I've been thinking of trimming mine a bit, since it starts to curl at the edge once it gets to about my shoulders.
    Long straight hair. I'm sure someone is going to post something that makes me have to qualify my statement more, but that's one I'm sticking to for now.
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Dandolo View Post
    ... much jealousy was felt.
    I'm also only in high school, so that helps.
    Last edited by lord pringle; 2014-03-16 at 06:23 PM.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

13. - Top - End - #13

I only have a Teenage Peach Fuzz mustache.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-03-16 at 06:31 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground

I usually keep my hair long. It's long enough again now that I can put it in a ponytail, but the bangs still hang out.
    As for beard, I'm most of the way to a full beard. It just has to fill in under my mouth a bit. If I didn't want to one day grow a bio professor beard I would just do away with testicles entirely.
    Jude P.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

I've been lasering my facial hair off for about 6 months now and it's mostly gone. Also, my hair has cute little highlights in it now and has finally reached below my shoulders. It's one of the things about my appearance that I like the most now. I'm glad beyond words that I finally put my foot down and stopped cutting it off at the neck a year and a half ago. Additionally, hai there new thread!
    This Minase Iori avatar is a masterwork by Qwernt

DS Friend Code for Pokemon Trades and such. 1549 7971 5718

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Selpharia View Post
    I've been lasering my facial hair off for about 6 months now and it's mostly gone. Also, my hair has cute little highlights in it now and has finally reached below my shoulders. It's one of the things about my appearance that I like the most now. I'm glad beyond words that I finally put my foot down and stopped cutting it off at the neck a year and a half ago. Additionally, hai there new thread!
    ...I really love your avatar. Dahlia is a scary lady.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thank you!

Spoiler: Phoenix Wright 3 spoilers
    Show

Scary? How could you say that aboout such a fine young lady?

Last edited by Selpharia; 2014-03-16 at 11:03 PM.
    This Minase Iori avatar is a masterwork by Qwernt

DS Friend Code for Pokemon Trades and such. 1549 7971 5718

18. - Top - End - #18

Speaking of avvies...
    Help me please: avvie based on Accelerator, or King Arthur from Fate/Zero?
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Ok, the title makes me think of Rainbow Road. *shudders*
    LGBTA+itP

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    I'm with you there. Worst level. Ever. Of all time.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Selpharia View Post
    Thank you!

Spoiler: Phoenix Wright 3 spoilers
    Show

Scary? How could you say that aboout such a fine young lady?

Spoiler: Phoenix Wright spoilers
    Show

I think I have some convincing evidence.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Spoiler: Phoenix Wright spoilers
    Show

I think I have some convincing evidence.
    Spoiler: Reaction gif
    Show
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    ~~~~~

24. - Top - End - #24
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Speaking of avvies...
    Help me please: avvie based on Accelerator, or King Arthur from Fate/Zero?
    So this critter versus this critter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Then I chose the right title. >:3

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    So this critter versus this critter?
    Yep!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
    Then I chose the right title. >:3
    And what is wrong with Rainbow Road? Can you folks just not drive a Kart properly or something?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    And what is wrong with Rainbow Road? Can you folks just not drive a Kart properly or something?
    That would be perfect. Perfect is impossible to achieve.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I am frustrated once more by my lack of sexual coherency. I can't decide whether I want to jump my friend's bones or I'm disturbed by the idea.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, Golly. I wish I knew what to tell you, but not having a problem like that, I am at a loss.

I suppose it comes down to which part of you wants it more? Could you maybe split yourself in half and wrestle over it or something?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!