New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Did I become a computer?

It may be that I've just been on this site too long, but today I noticed this:
    Figuring it was probably something silly that'd pop up in the decryption under avatar or some such I enter:

and recieve the message

So I have to ask, has this become an issue, or is it now part of making an account, or is is that the rules constantly update and that just using control F when trying to see if something's changed isn't enough anymore?

Edit: actually I got the "invalid" reply, but forgot to enter something when nabbing a few quick pictures. Sorry bout that.
    Last edited by drack; 2014-03-31 at 11:10 AM.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Did I become a computer?

It's part of the holistic CAPTCHA system.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Did I become a computer?

So it has become bad enough that even gitp needs a CAPTCHA system these days?
    Last edited by drack; 2014-03-31 at 11:14 AM.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.