New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

GnomePirate

Default Items that grant Haste

I know that their is a set of boots that grant haste but I have boots picked out all ready so any other ideas would be appreciated. I have belt slot open if anyone has any ideas.

Glad this is finally back :)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Items that grant Haste

You could get a speed weapon, which has the most useful effect. Also, there are rules in the magic item compendium for adding additional properties to an item
    Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    "Whatever the plot requires" is the most pointless argument anyone can make. Yes, we know that--we know this is a story, not a strangely-presented history lesson. However, if we just say, "There's no point in discussing this because what will happen is what the plot demands" then there's no point in having *any* discussion on these boards, and Rich might as well close down the OotS part of the forum now!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Items that grant Haste

The Boots of Speed have the advantage of only needing a free action to activate. That's worth paying a little extra for combining items imo.
    If that's not an option there's also the Speed armor ability (MIC). It's relatively cheap but the duration is very short.