New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 4: Puzzle Harder

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Wish I could afford to buy stones: here I am stuck with freebies.
    Freebies aint so bad! Sparing usage for continues and stamina is key, I think (as well as starting with a good leader) The free event stones + dungeon clears actually give you a good chance to have 1-2 rolls every godfest - the rest is up to luck! Personally I'm at 97 days and only 4 REM rolls, and while cool stuff like Orochi, Yomi, Sonias, Metas would be nice to have, it also simplifies things - I only have 10 monsters to feed, so they're going to level up a lot faster than Kauais 50(?) gods

Hino Kagutsuchi, Leilan, Ares, Viper Orochi (stoked on that one), Kirin, Thor, Amaterasu, Yomi (was already happy with that, and even happier after reading Obryn's post about how great of a sub she is after awakening), and Vritra.
    Leilan is getting ults soon! Might make her more on par with Haku. Ares is a great mono-red leader, and Kirin is probably one of the top 3 leaders in the game if you have the skill. You really lucked out this time!

New stuff is coming so hard and fast I can barely manage to find the time to finish them all. I suppose its a good business strategy, as they got a stone out of me for refreshes (though it was a free one). Skipped RO collab for Hera, and got 2 skillups out of 5, which is nice

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    I hate the pirate dungeons.

I hate, hate, hate, hate the pirate dungeons. They are awful; they are hard, with a bunch of tricks, and the monsters' skills make it way scarier than it needs to be. I would rather run several Mythical-level descended dungeons than screw around with Legendary Pirate dungeons, I hate them that much.

With that said, I run them pretty much same as everything. LL Ra (see my team above).
    Yeah, the pirate dungeons drive me insane as well. Sad to think that I'll still be in that same boat if I ever get up to your level. lol I was able to do the green pirate dungeon in master level, but didn't even bother attempting it at legendary. I have no idea what to even attempt in the black pirate one.

Finally, I hate Tengu. Tengu is terrible. Well, Master isn't bad, but Legendary is hateful.
    Good to know that I shouldn't even consider legendary Tengu. lol I'm able to do Master, but only when there's the right friend subs up. I think the only team I have right now that is capable of doing it is if I have a friend Shaitan, and as far as I know only one person on my list has her. So sadly, I wasn't able to even attempt it once when it came back the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oh no. So many awesome monsters that you can't use them all. Poor you.

I hope I didn't come across that way! (And to be honest, that's kind of why I didn't list what I got when I originally posted. I didn't want it to be taken the wrong way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    And here's me needing to get chasers from that dungeon.

It's not like any of the pirate dragons are even good.
    Same here. I would love to be able to skill up my Byakko. Hmm...actually, would the chaser itself be a good sub for her? Maybe Byakko//Byakko, then ult evo Megalodran for heals and red/blue, and the other 3 subs being chasers? In essence it becomes almost an all-Byakko team with 5 of her actives. Of course, that means trying to even get a chaser, much less 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Freebies aint so bad! Sparing usage for continues and stamina is key, I think (as well as starting with a good leader) The free event stones + dungeon clears actually give you a good chance to have 1-2 rolls every godfest - the rest is up to luck! Personally I'm at 97 days and only 4 REM rolls, and while cool stuff like Orochi, Yomi, Sonias, Metas would be nice to have, it also simplifies things - I only have 10 monsters to feed, so they're going to level up a lot faster than Kauais 50(?) gods
    Exactly. And actually, I think there's a lot to be said about playing this game non-IAP as it requires a lot more skill and determination. There's no shortcuts of "I'm going to spin the REM again at the next godfest to get that key monster". It's make do with what you have and develop the actual orb skills to be able to clear the tougher content. My orb skills are definitely improving, but I would probably be even better at it if for example I didn't have the autoheals from my Alaraune when I did Hera Descended the first time (or every other time actually, even now) and I only had to rely on my heartmaker.

I think most people are a lot more responsible with their money than I am. I keep saying I am going to stop buying stones, then new collabs, content, godfests, and limited REMs come along and I get caught up in it all over again.

Then there's that leveling issue. Ugh.

Leilan is getting ults soon! Might make her more on par with Haku. Ares is a great mono-red leader, and Kirin is probably one of the top 3 leaders in the game if you have the skill. You really lucked out this time!
    I was in shock with the luck I had this time around. Even the silver and star eggs I got were decent (FINALLY got Pierdrawn, and also got a Fairlio). When I first started the game I had Ares, but hit a wall fairly early and I rerolled and got Persephone. But yeah, I can see how he's used in many different team builds so he'll be great for my red team. Struggling with priorities again with him, Awoken Hera-Ur, Goemon, and now Misato (who I originally wasn't sure about but I may need to work on).

New stuff is coming so hard and fast I can barely manage to find the time to finish them all. I suppose its a good business strategy, as they got a stone out of me for refreshes (though it was a free one). Skipped RO collab for Hera, and got 2 skillups out of 5, which is nice
    Tell me about it! My mind keeps racing over all the stuff I need to do in the game. I managed to get a second Hrungnir, but then I realized that I need to evo before he gets his awakenings so I guess I need to sit on them both. Not sure if I should go for more. Haven't done Hera yet this time around, but maybe I should run it a couple times to see if I can get a skillup. Also am in bad need of mystic masks so there's the daily too (lucked out and got two in an earlier run today, which allowed me to evo both Hera-Ur and Siegfried).

Speaking of Siegfried, I managed to get 2 Berserks when Hero Descended was active. Should I burn them both to attempt for skillups, or is it worth keeping one as a sub? (Not really considering using them for awakenings given how much XP is needed to evo them.)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kauai View Post
    Speaking of Siegfried, I managed to get 2 Berserks when Hero Descended was active. Should I burn them both to attempt for skillups, or is it worth keeping one as a sub? (Not really considering using them for awakenings given how much XP is needed to evo them.)
    Use them for skillups, unless you have a big gap on a blue physical team and nothing else to fill it. I mean, it's several million XP and a bunch of rare evo materials to get Sieg to where you want him. (He's also not worth evolving for awakenings, FYI.)

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Use them for skillups, unless you have a big gap on a blue physical team and nothing else to fill it. I mean, it's several million XP and a bunch of rare evo materials to get Sieg to where you want him. (He's also not worth evolving for awakenings, FYI.)
    Good point. I'd need to burn a ton of XP just to get him to be usable as a sub. I actually haven't really formed or tried running a blue physical team, but looking at what I've got for blue physical monsters I have BOdin, ult evo Megalodran, Siegfried, Ice Guardian (someday I'll level and evo him to Midgard), Hrungnir, Kerroppi, and King Bubblie. That's it. Hopefully I can make something out of that. lol

I do have the mats to do Siegfried's original ult evo, and have no gold keeper to do the other. Is his blue/light evo worth going after? I'm thinking the blue/red one is probably good enough, at least until I'm able to even attempt the gold keeper dungeon (no idea how long that will be). If that's the case, I think I'll just do the ult evo now.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

I hope I didn't come across that way! (And to be honest, that's kind of why I didn't list what I got when I originally posted. I didn't want it to be taken the wrong way.)
    PROTIP: The emote means it's a joke.

Super Sapphires at 2am tonight. I'm really close to getting Siegfried to level 70 and ready for final evo, so I'm probably going to wake myself up and spend a stone for stamina here.

The things I do for xp X_X
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Banned

mad Re: Puzzle & Dragons 4: Puzzle Harder

11 clears, no boss drop. I'm gonna like ragnarok ace odyssey on fire

Any more sylphs? Anyone? Any? Beuller?

Also, an OP in progress. Not on the road anymore though, so need sleep. Apparently my computer timed out while posting and I could only save 75% of it, thank the new forum.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-04-02 at 05:11 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh look, a Super on feeding 2 supers, 2 kings, and a high sapphire to my newly busty Orochi. :D

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Good point. I'd need to burn a ton of XP just to get him to be usable as a sub. I actually haven't really formed or tried running a blue physical team, but looking at what I've got for blue physical monsters I have BOdin, ult evo Megalodran, Siegfried, Ice Guardian (someday I'll level and evo him to Midgard), Hrungnir, Kerroppi, and King Bubblie. That's it. Hopefully I can make something out of that. lol
    You've got the heartmaker, heartbreaker, orb enhance, type spiker, and ridiculous pile of stats + really good Awakenings in Odin. You're good. You'll need a ton of team cost cap, but you're good.

Siegfried is a really good siegfried sub, but I think Kauai's got enough options to not need to invest in raising a second one for that purpose.
    Last edited by tyckspoon; 2014-04-02 at 05:14 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

11 clears, no boss drop. I'm gonna like ragnarok ace odyssey on fire

Any more sylphs? Anyone? Any? Beuller?
    Slyph up, if you're still trying.
    There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'
    Schlock Mercenaries

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    Siegfried is a really good siegfried sub, but I think Kauai's got enough options to not need to invest in raising a second one for that purpose.
    I think about 6 months or a year ago, that was definitely true. But now, he's kind of fallen a bit as a sub for himself. Nowadays, you're better off with other subs with either different Actives or different Awoken skills. Megalodran is (somehow) now a top tier sub, Hrungnir is farmable right now, etc.

However, if you don't have those, then yeah, Siegfried's stats and Active are quite solid.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yeah, managed to finish Hera. In the end it wasn't too challenging, just a very long run. I think I spent about 2 hours pure playing time on it (with some breaks in between). Spent one stone in the end because I got sloppy with Hera. 0 stoning with this team is definitely possible (I would even say fairly easy with a few more skill ups and a bit more concentration)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    Soepvork? Bang freakin' on. A cookie must be doled out, though I fear its chocolate chip-deliciously-infected substance is far too lacking of grandeur to be a prize of the appropriate scale.

So you get two cookies.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Banned

What the actual ****? The drop rate on master for Hrungnir is 40%, right? What are the odds of failing a two-in-five roll twelve times in a row? If I never see another treasure chest it will be too soon.

Guess I'm done unless someone has sylph out when I wake up. There's nothing else of value in that dungeon and I've wasted two days on it. I need sleep. I'll go back to working on Valk skill ups tomorrow.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soepvork View Post
    Yeah, managed to finish Hera. In the end it wasn't too challenging, just a very long run. I think I spent about 2 hours pure playing time on it (with some breaks in between). Spent one stone in the end because I got sloppy with Hera. 0 stoning with this team is definitely possible (I would even say fairly easy with a few more skill ups and a bit more concentration)
    Yeah, one of the main benefits of doing it with the auto-heals is it takes off the pressure of actually paying attention to the orbs for an hour straight. Once you hit the gods you can just make the quickest most obvious match and the only thing you have to watch out for is when your active skills come up so you can Gungir/Gravity/Bomb/whatever your enemy. Goes a lot faster when you aren't spending time planning moves or watching damage numbers add up.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

What the actual ****? The drop rate on master for Hrungnir is 40%, right? What are the odds of failing a two-in-five roll twelve times in a row? If I never see another treasure chest it will be too soon.

Guess I'm done unless someone has sylph out when I wake up. There's nothing else of value in that dungeon and I've wasted two days on it. I need sleep. I'll go back to working on Valk skill ups tomorrow.
    Not sure if I'm too late to reply to this, but would a melon dragon lead help? Bad part is it's only level 16 and base skill (my "good" one is the 5* version), but I can put it up if you want to try with that. It has a +1 to HP if that means anything. lol Stats are 670 HP/451 ATK/191 RCV.

So sorry that you're having such tough luck with the drop tho.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

So, Pengdra AND Dragon Plant Infestation invade dungeons tomorrow :) Good chance to get lots of plants if you need them, surprisingly I actually don't. I had a fair amount of luck the other week and got a stockpile of 20 plants on top of the 12 I already needed, lol.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, Pengdra AND Dragon Plant Infestation invade dungeons tomorrow :) Good chance to get lots of plants if you need them, surprisingly I actually don't. I had a fair amount of luck the other week and got a stockpile of 20 plants on top of the 12 I already needed, lol.
    PRAISE LEILAN, PLANTS

Good god, I need so many.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

In four hours(yes I realize that's a good ways away), can someone who has a max-skilled DJ please put him up? Going to give Hera-Is a go, now that I have a max skilled Megalodran, as well as another 50+ levels all-around on all my guys, I think this will be the day I finally no-stone her(last time I managed to 1-stone her). Would be nice to get her, would make a nice addition to the water team I'm in the process of making(Just got I&I up to level 71!!!!).

18. - Top - End - #48

Cool, dragon plants - I need 57 of those for my current pendra. Might drop a rock for that.

Along with beating Endless, maxing a gravity, and +297ing a card, one of my milestones was to 1 shot Hera without gravity.
    Spoiler: I was SO close!
    Show
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-04-02 at 11:47 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

In four hours(yes I realize that's a good ways away), can someone who has a max-skilled DJ please put him up? Going to give Hera-Is a go, now that I have a max skilled Megalodran, as well as another 50+ levels all-around on all my guys, I think this will be the day I finally no-stone her(last time I managed to 1-stone her). Would be nice to get her, would make a nice addition to the water team I'm in the process of making(Just got I&I up to level 71!!!!).
    Mine is just up for you, we're probably close enough in levels for him to still be up by then.
    There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'
    Schlock Mercenaries

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

Cool, dragon plants - I need 57 of those for my current pendra. Might drop a rock for that.

Along with beating Endless, maxing a gravity, and +297ing a card, one of my milestones was to 1 shot Hera without gravity.
    Spoiler: I was SO close!
    Show
    Depending on the level of your Echidna, I'd imagine that you probably could have finished Hera off if you had Ult.Evoed your Echidna, since that's a fairly large jump in atk(400 points higher at max level, from 949 to 1349). Actually, I must profess a bit of confusion at the choice of Echidna at all. Obviously you're going the Brute force route by using 2x F/L Horus, so why pick Echidna at all when she's not Ult.Evoed? She only has 900ish attack, there are plenty of other monsters that have 1100-1200 attack, and I'd be willing to bet you likely have at least one of those. Since Horus is F/L, you certainly didn't need her for activating his leader skill, and going 2x F/L Horus means you have no need to delay on anyone, even Neptune would be an easy one-shot , especially if you replaced Echidna with a main wood attribute monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade 7 View Post
    Mine is just up for you, we're probably close enough in levels for him to still be up by then.
    Awesome! Thank you very much, if I'm not mistaken, your max-skilled DJ is who I took on my last attempt that I managed to 1-stone. with hearts coming 3 turns faster this time due to my own megalodran being maxed, I really believe I'll have this one in the bag.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-04-03 at 12:07 AM.

21. - Top - End - #51

Depending on the level of your Echidna, I'd imagine that you probably could have finished Hera off if you had Ult.Evoed your Echidna, since that's a fairly large jump in atk(400 points higher at max level, from 949 to 1349). Actually, I must profess a bit of confusion at the choice of Echidna at all. Obviously you're going the Brute force route by using 2x F/L Horus, so why pick Echidna at all when she's not Ult.Evoed? She only has 900ish attack, there are plenty of other monsters that have 1100-1200 attack, and I'd be willing to bet you likely have at least one of those. Since Horus is F/L, you certainly didn't need her for activating his leader skill, and going 2x F/L Horus means you have no need to delay on anyone, even Neptune would be an easy one-shot , especially if you replaced Echidna with a main wood attribute monster.
    Bad eyes starwulf - my echidnas only second form (no rubylits) She's there because I don't pull off 10 combo every turn - a minimal 5 color match 'only' does 400k damage. She guarantees I can kill Hera before she attacks, even if I make a fumble or two, and don't have to spend time planning moves. If I didn't have her extra 3 turns, I'd have to make sure I pulled off 2 good combos in a row every game on the boss fight- and occasionally I'd lose stam from sucking or getting orb trolled.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Bad eyes starwulf - my echidnas only second form (no rubylits) She's there because I don't pull off 10 combo every turn - a minimal 5 color match 'only' does 400k damage. She guarantees I can kill Hera before she attacks, even if I make a fumble or two, and don't have to spend time planning moves. If I didn't have her extra 3 turns, I'd have to make sure I pulled off 2 good combos in a row every game on the boss fight- and occasionally I'd lose stam from sucking or getting orb trolled.
    Ahh, yeah I guess that makes good sense. Sorry, I just tend to put you in the same category as Levictus and Obryn when it comes to over-all skill in orbing, so it's hard for me to imagine you messing up and not pulling off massive damage every turn :) And, yeah, I just saw a version of Echidna and automatically assumed it was her final(but not Ult.evoed) form :)

Sigh, I'm going stir crazy here. Still 1 hour and 17 minutes until I can give Hera-Is a shot. I've been saving stamina all day for her, all I did today was run Super Sapphire dragons(got 2x Super and 1x King tho!), and that's it. I WAS going to run regular sapphire dragons twice, but my wife forgot to bring the tablet back at noon, so I slept straight through it.

Looking forward to giving Goddess descends a try this go around as well, with all of the dark types that I would bring being 70+(with the exception of my 2nd awoken hera, who is 50), I think I might be able to handle it, though my DJ still is base skill level(seriously GungHo, bring back DJ's dungeon again already. it's been like 3 months since the last one!) Honestly, I might substitute Megalodran for DJ, even though that would cost me a significant amount of rcv/hp/atk modifier, it would give me hearts every 5 turns.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-04-03 at 12:48 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53

Ahh, yeah I guess that makes good sense. Sorry, I just tend to put you in the same category as Levictus and Obryn when it comes to over-all skill in orbing, so it's hard for me to imagine you messing up and not pulling off massive damage every turn :) And, yeah, I just saw a version of Echidna and automatically assumed it was her final(but not Ult.evoed) form :)

Sigh, I'm going stir crazy here. Still 1 hour and 17 minutes until I can give Hera-Is a shot. I've been saving stamina all day for her, all I did today was run Super Sapphire dragons(got 2x Super and 1x King tho!), and that's it. I WAS going to run regular sapphire dragons twice, but my wife forgot to bring the tablet back at noon, so I slept straight through it.

Looking forward to giving Goddess descends a try this go around as well, with all of the dark types that I would bring being 70+(with the exception of my 2nd awoken hera, who is 50), I think I might be able to handle it, though my DJ still is base skill level(seriously GungHo, bring back DJ's dungeon again already. it's been like 3 months since the last one!) Honestly, I might substitute Megalodran for DJ, even though that would cost me a significant amount of rcv/hp/atk modifier, it would give me hearts every 5 turns.
    While I will freely admit that my orbing isn't superb, I'd wager both Levi and Obryn would bring some form of delay if doing hera with Horus/Ra/Kirin. That 3 turns is both a panic button as well as giving you the chance to push out more damage than a sub with even 3000 attack would have contributed. And yeah, even though I'm a quick leveler, I'm always cramped on evo mats - my angelion is level 86 without her ult because of a lack of dub myths.

I actually almost died today to neptune cause my finger slipped off my phone and I messed up the board while doing so. Thankfully an extra skydrop pushed me over his defense.

Grats on the kings luck, hope you grab a Hera-is this time. She's the only descend that blesses me with drop rates - two drops on legend, although I 2 stoned both times.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

..so between ECO Collab and GungHo collab I currently have 23 Salamaders awaiting evolution. I'm gonna need all the Rubylits. All of them. Forever.

At least I should wind up with a full-skilled Salamander? (Still waiting on those Toy Dragons, REM! Got multiple redundant first-stage Mystic Knights [ .... >.< .... ] but no Toy Dragons!)

25. - Top - End - #55
    Banned

Forty eight hours. Eight Grendel. Three devilrings. Two angelrings. One highlander skill level. Zero Hrungnir.

Ah well. It's all fun and games and I could use the break from trying my usual stuff. Plus I didn't do too bad on XP, considering the number of 45k mons I grabbed. Still. Time to go back to trying to max my Byakko team enough for Twinlits~

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Holy crap! I did it!!! I zero stoned Hera-Is AND got the drop :) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

There were some very very close calls against her though, a few times I was absolutely certain that I was dead, but I survived with like 400 HP(I keep forgetting that the reason why I take a DJ as side leader is because he halves all the damage done in the dungeon). So actually, now that I think about, while I did get really low on health a few times, I was actually never close to dying. Both times I got down <1k Health, the very next turn A heart-maker was up and ready the very next turn and I'd be right back above the necessary threshold. Soooo...wow, I actually did that without to much trouble now that I really think about it. I maybe could have done better with my orbing at the start against Hera herself, but I eventually got a strict feel for exactly how many hearts I needed to match with how many combos in order to get back up to max health every turn(1x3 or 1x4 with 3 other combos almost always did it. I quickly realized that 2 1x3 combos and even one other combo was absolute over-kill, only needed to heal 5500 hp every turn, and that healed 8k+).

Sooo...do I need a second Hera-Is? Are they really useful? If so, I think I might go back after her again later today(though it will have to be late tonight, as I have other plans for my stamina later today).

Edit: Lmao, I also apparently got my second Chaos Blizzard Dragon. Guess he'll be awakening fodder for my first one, can't imagine a situation where I'm going to need two of those things, lol.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2014-04-03 at 03:49 AM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Banned

Question Re: Puzzle & Dragons 4: Puzzle Harder

Right on!

Her cost is crazy – 60 at Evo – but her stats are crazy solid. I do better with one each Hera and Hera ice than with two heras. Haku team has like, 14,000 HP now because of her :D

Speaking of Haku team, I'm thinking of trying a few light descends with Haku//Horus, Hera ice, vampire, crimson lotus echidna, and TDD. It gives me more control over damage output (normal, 3.5 and 14 multipliers) and lets me not worry so much about orb control at first. Thoughts?

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

Right on!

Her cost is crazy – 60 at Evo – but her stats are crazy solid. I do better with one each Hera and Hera ice than with two heras. Haku team has like, 14,000 HP now because of her :D

Speaking of Haku team, I'm thinking of trying a few light descends with Haku//Horus, Hera ice, vampire, crimson lotus echidna, and TDD. It gives me more control over damage output (normal, 3.5 and 14 multipliers) and lets me not worry so much about orb control at first. Thoughts?
    Which descends are you contemplating? That would be a GREAT set-up for any dungeon that you need to immediately spike damage on, and then need to stall after-that(or vice-versa), such as the twinlits on the Dub-Myth & Tamadra round, same with Trifruits. The Echidna gives great attack since it's Ult.Evoed, and that 3 turn delay, as Jasmine mentioned earlier, is certainly one of the best things ever. Who is TDD?

I really do like the ability to switch from no damage output to speak of, to mediumish damage, to more or less overwhelming power, just by choosing to orb well, or orb badly. I think it sounds solid over-all to be honest, but I can see where you might have trouble on descends that require a heart-maker(Unless this mysterious TDD gives you one).

In case you missed it from the edit, are two Hera-Is at all necessary in any way shape or form? I mean, with a 60 team cost once evoed, I don't even think anyone except Obryn could ever have the team cost necessary to run any decent team with two of her.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Banned

Top droidragon, who brings some wood element (and a fourth, enabling FF Horus to function). Especially with all these TAMadra he will be a powerhouse of defensive awoken skill.

The idea actually comes from thinking about tackling sandalphon, a future descend with a healer type prize. The dungeon does not let you bring two of the same monster; so I could use L/B meta and L/L meta, but not two L/B meta leaders. So why not bring someone who supports and benefits from Haku's abilities?

I have no real descends in mind. I am just vaguely thinking about how to tackle descends in general without a defense team. Healer team Won't work because I am physically incapable of withstanding any hits that matter (no stalling). Haku is under leveled and needs better subs, but she's close; with high level subs and asuka in the mix (CTW!) I may get more damage from that than from a second gravity, giving me Haku//Haku, Hera ice, dark liege vamp, crimson lotus mistress, asuka and unit somethingsomethingsomething.

But withou asuka being, you know, evolved and leveled at all, I need other ideas XD

Hmm. Maybe Hera ur? Could throw some Haku fists at her, being Horus along and call it the Falcon Punch. XD

Hera ice doesn't need duplicates. You can get them if you want but they aren't necessary even for niche teams.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Barbarian in the Playground

Feel free to add me to the first post as well:

ID: 333,581,245 (Soepvork@G)
    My most used lead is a F/F Horus, occasional leads include D/D Batman, BAO S. Grundy Returns, Gabriel, AB Bluebird Blues and Artemis (happy to put any lead up upon request, although apart from D/D Bats, they are all underdeveloped compared to Horus)
    Padherder: http://www.padherder.com/user/soepvork/monsters
    Last edited by Soepvork; 2014-04-03 at 08:11 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    Soepvork? Bang freakin' on. A cookie must be doled out, though I fear its chocolate chip-deliciously-infected substance is far too lacking of grandeur to be a prize of the appropriate scale.

So you get two cookies.